C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #0) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

Oh hai. Who's in this game that'll love me forever?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #1) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

xRECKONERx wrote:
PREVIEW EDIT: oh my fucking god
consider this a "Sure, I'll policy lynch" on C-Worl

I love you too.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #2) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:12 am

Post by C-Worl »

Quick Questions: Why does my lovely and beautiful Katsuki have a wagon on her. I love her so and thus it would pain me to see her die. (Translation: "She's gotta fine ass!")

Also who is Juls and why am I voting him?

Guess I should read the thread.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #3) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:32 am

Post by C-Worl »

Got to page 6, gotta go shower, will continue reading when i get back, scum or not I'll always love Katsuki.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #4) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

The fuck? Now you're voting Cobbler? This town is fucking schizo.

BTW, how do you tell the difference between Kat town and Kat scum? Cuz I've only seen Kat town so far and it looked a lot like this. Also, I've asked if she was town in another game and she gave me the same answer. Should I assume she's always scum if she gives me a line about cupcakes?

BC, right now I think she's town. I love her and I want to hold her hand.

PEdit: I'm town.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #5) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Leave it to people who know what they're doing.

...no need to hurt my feelings...
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #6) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:08 am

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:I think it's suspect when someone replaces out of a slot taking he(, especially if he stays in other games and/or starts another, as wd seems to have done.

Unvote; Vote:WingDamage

For now, though still need to re-read.

Cobbles is null leaning townish to me. Will only vote there if needed to achieve a lynch since it's better than vote splits/wasting time or a nl.

I know people are seeing some imaginary connection there and I just can't bring myself to care.

The hell I join and even Amrun turns on me? You jealous baby? I know I've been giving Kat love but she had heat on her. You know you still my main girl.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #7) » Fri May 13, 2011 11:57 am

Post by C-Worl »

xRECKONERx wrote:You are twelve kinds of bad at this.

Post of the game right here. Top of page 9.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #8) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Haylen wrote:Not seeing the thing with Katsuki btw.

Here's a post by a decent sensible person. Page 10
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #9) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cobblerfone wrote:
AGM wrote:ITT caught scum is frusturated.

Fuck it I can't resist the delicious taste of a D1 scumlynch, even if they are going to bus their buddies.

Unvote, Vote: Katsuki

You're certain Katsuki's scum and you say kat's bussing buddies. Her vote's on you. <_<

EPIC WIN!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #10) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:
Scum

Katsuki - either or with Kat

Wuh?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #11) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Haylen wrote:
Wingdamage/C-worlThere wasn't anything scummy about Wingdamages posts, to me it looked like he had joined too many games and needed to replace out or something. Maybe I'm just a newbie sympathiser but I don't think there's anything to be gained from looking into his posts.

I am reading all of C-worl's posts as buddying and will need to look into some kind of meta on him. I don't think I've come across him in my game reading yet. I would love to know how he knew there was a wagon on Katsuki without reading the thread, though - possibly buying time to make up some sort of dodgy analysis?

He really needs to shut up about Katsuki, a) it looks like buddying, b) it's annoying and sickly and makes me want to puke.

Null read

It's easy to do a quick ISO of the mod to see the last vote count. BTW, don't expect an analysis from me. Those take forever and make me hate the game. I only reread so I could get a general feel for the players and why certain things have built up.

BTW: HEY YOU! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE IN THIS GAME SO WHERE ARE YOU?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #12) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cobblerfone wrote:I won't take credit for that "epic win". I'm pretty sure someone else brought up the fact that Katsuki was voting Almaster. I'm too lazy to look up who though.

Well I must've missed it. Either way whoever brought up that point made my day.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #13) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Too high to care.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #14) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

HEY AMRUN! KNOW WHAT THIS GAME NEEDS?

=====[]

A PENIS!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #15) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:C-Worl, that isn't as funny when I'm being lynched. >.>

lol, sorry I couldn't help it. You'll laugh once the game is over. Until then I'll do what I can to help.

GUYS DON'T VOTE AMRUN! THERE'S LIKE ONLY A 25% CHANCE THAT SHE'S SCUM.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #16) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:Probably not helping. >.>

Damnit, well you're town right?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #17) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Amrun wrote:Probably not helping. >.>

Damnit, well you're town right?

Yes but I think only one other person has a townread on me.

Right after I told my team mafia team I've never been lynched early. :/

OKAY I NEED TO STOP POSTING HERE SO THAT I CAN FINISH MY ANALYSIS

Well you go do that and don't worry. These guys seem like fine upstanding members of our community. If you're town then they prolly won't lynch you... maybe.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #18) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

SpyreX wrote:

BUT LETS END THIS:

13 wrote:Going to re-read. Back to the drawing board.

14 wrote:I said way back when that he was my second scumread. I also said I'm going to do a re-read and it's likely my vote will change when I do so.

16 wrote:I was going to try and re read tonight but my computer hates me.

17 wrote:For now, though still need to re-read.

18 wrote:Reckoner: I'm not going to change my reads to make myself look better. Period. WD vote is weak, but I'm doing a full re-read today and will have something better up soon.

19 wrote:The C-Worl/wd vote is, again, just a placeholder until I re-read which will be done within 24 hours. Both that slot and Kanye is mostly gut so there's not a lot to substantiate them without re-examining the thread looking at all players in light of new developments.

21 wrote:But all that's really important is that no one hammer me until I get a chance to re-read and post cases etc.

22 wrote:I can read momentum, okay. My lynch is likely to go through and I know that. Either way, I want the opportunity to post my cases. Working on a re-read now.

23 wrote:Still working on re-reading. Internet is being spotty.

That doesn't include other words that also mean just that.

And, yet, somehow, you've obviously got a grasp on whats going on. Just not when it comes to...hmm...

Finding the scum.

Its a mystery.

Amrun, this looks bad. Were you lieing to me?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #19) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:
Lurker alert:
Lowell
Sathoris
C-Worl

kanye
Magistar
Mask

19 posts from me starting at 1 pm yesterday and I had posted two town reads that I have. Unfortunately one of them just became a scum read.

Unvote; Vote: Amrun
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #20) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:18 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:@Cobbler - This is the first time you have responded directly to me and I am the primary one making a case on you.

@C-Worl - Your thoughts on Cobbler and Katsuki please.

Kat is way town bro. You guys say she wasn't answering a direct question. Cupcakes are never scum is her way of answering that particular question. Everything else people have added since then has been due to their overreaction to it.

On top of that I deeply love Katsuki and I would've died of heartbreak if she were scum in this game.

As for Cobbler, lololololololololololololololol... scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #21) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:26 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:So your vote on Amrun, explain it a little bit because you are sheeping Spy mostly and then it appears a bit OMGUSy.

I'm voting Amrun bc she put me on a LURKER list. Not a scum list a LURKER list. LURKERS don't post 19+ times in the past 24 hours. They're called LURKERS because they don't post anything. So she's either stupid or trying to throw mud on me for something that I'm not doing. And how am I sheeping Spy?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #22) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:32 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:Your previous post which said "Amrun this looks bad" or something like that. Also, most of your posts are jokes/content-less. So while you aren't lurking, you aren't really contributing all that much.

First off, Spy had a good point but my reason for voting Amrun are reasons of my own.

Second off, A) They have content it's just not obvious. B) Posting fluff would actually hurt me worse than lurking. Lurkers get away with lurking all the time.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #23) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:37 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:So cobbler is "lol scum" but amrun is "either stupid or trying to throw mud on [you]" so you are voting her over cobbler. Is that a correct assessment?

Yep.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #24) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:35 am

Post by C-Worl »

Haylen wrote:

C-Worl wrote:So she's either stupid

Ad hom.

Actually it's not. If I were actually calling her stupid my vote wouldn't be on her. It was an either or scenario. She was either stupid or scum. The fact that I'm voting for her shows that I don't think she's stupid.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #25) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

AlmasterGM wrote:Okay, so discounting yourself and Katsuki, that's only two people (or 66%).

Amrun (7) -- xRECKONERx, SpyreX, kanyeknowsbest, evilpacman18, populartajo, C-Worl, AlmasterGM

Who on that list is town?

Fixed
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #26) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:Crimp is now on the Cobbler wagon (on my town list)
Tajo was on the wagon (on my town list)
If Cobbler is scum then Kats is on my scum list.

People on the Amrun wagon that is on my townlist are Reck and Spy period.

So basically you have 2 town reads on cobbler wagon (CNB & The Mask) and you have 3 town reads on the Amrun wagon (Spy, Reck, & tajo)?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #27) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 am

Post by C-Worl »

evilpacman18 wrote:Haylen is town.

You got any proofs?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #28) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Is it just me or did Amrun and Haylen give up?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #29) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Haylen

Amrun's my friend, so I'll let her have fun for one more day. If Haylen truly gave up there's no sense in prolonging this.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #30) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, Unless someone switches from the Haylen wagon to the Amrun wagon the only way for Amrun to be lynched is for ALL 4 of these people to switch their votes over.

Benmage, Katsuki, The Mask, and Haylen.

Considering these 4 have dropped off the face of the earth at this point it might take forever before all 4 of them get on and deadline may pass before then. So your choice if you're on the Amrun wagon is to keep arguing with the Haylen wagoners until your lips turn blue or to switch over to the Haylen wagon.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #31) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Benmage wrote:Is vottwng haylen the hnanmer?

ARE YOU FUCKIGN STUPID? DO YOU LITERALLY JUST CHOOSE TO COEM AND GO, "Instead fo actually readin the thread why tdont i be dumb as fuck."

WHAT HAVE WE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE LAST TWO FUCKING PAGES?!?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #32) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So I never got a chance to post yesterday but I had a come to Jesus meeting and I've decided to:

Vote: Katsuki

I think she's scum.

What? Why's every body looking at me?

*Looks up*

Oh.

NVRMND...
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #33) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:He really danced around the Katsuki issue

I didn't dance around the issue I blatantly defended her. If you're going to try to lynch town at least get you terminology right. That first post was obviously a joke if you're going to read into it then you're obvdumb. Also,

Vote: Cobbler

My reasons are his ISO.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #34) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:You blatantly defended her, but not for any reason. Just 'cause.

And your first post was obviously a joke, but as I said, it was trying too hard to say you would have voted for Katsuki when you didn't and never showed any inclination to.

A) Have you met me?

B) See, this is why I said obvdumb. You're being obvdumb. I'll even state on the record that I wouldn't have voted for Katsuki yesterday. So stop being obv obv dumb. You've got one semilegitimate but ignorant and wrong reason there's no need to discredit yourself by adding dumb dumb reasons to it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #35) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Master Ludi
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #36) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:We have lots of time today, can we all agree to at least have 24 hours per day?

No.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #37) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

populartajo wrote:
Cobblerfone wrote:Are you going to claim, Ludi? Who did you target night one if you aren't mafia?

??

this post is scummy.

why does this feel like cobbler knows ludi targetted someone night one?

bc cobble's stupid and doesn't realize ben's claim was for n2
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #38) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

populartajo wrote:except im not flipping scum

ludiscum pretty much confirms me as town, especially with his lame attacks against me

herp derp

It's called distancing. We're not stupid, stupid.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #39) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

populartajo wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:When tajo flips scum D4 Amrun & Cobble are pretty much conftown

assuming im scum, somehow this isnt bussing...

but when scum attack me, its distancing...

good job, i guess?

Oh no I'll still be suspicious of them. Reck's the one with the backwards logic.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #40) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:
populartajo wrote:Can you explain in every quote what gives you the impression Cobbler is not scum with Kats?

Cobbler wrote: Should I vote Katsuki, even though the only reason I think Kats might be scum is because of what other players who's alignments I don't know have said? (Though Kats's lynch could help form reads, I'm not sure.) Or should I start with the accusations? Even though I have no idea how my D-1 scum-reads might fare?

Ya know, I think I'm gonna keep with a third option and not vote until something interesting pops up.

Why bring it up at all? This is the initial post he made that made me think he was scum over Katsuki just because he was so wishy washy about it. Scum-cobbler would use the opportunity to bus or say she is a little scummy but I think player B is more scummy and parrot some other folks reasonings.

Cobbler wrote:If katsuki flips scum, I am going to feel so stupid.

Again, similar to Spyrex's "humble pie" comment. I couldn't see Spy knowing Kats was scum and saying that just as I don't see it here.

Cobbler wrote:Wait! I thought of something that could mess up the plan. What if katsuki hides behind a godfather? They can choose to be immune to hiders and weak doctors.

Bringing up something no one else has brought up. Adds attention to the wagon. Why do it to a partner?

Cobbler wrote:And BTW, I simply don't see how Katsuki or I being town makes the other scum. Can't we both be town or scum?

Again, why bring this point up. This is mafiascum.net where every comment you make is on the record, not wiped away. Can't see scum-Cobbler phrasing this that way.

==========
Truthfully, tajo, I didn't think you were scum most of D1 but it's hard to over look the fact that The Mask jailed you and then died. It's true, you may have been the target but I would see CNB or Spyrex as top choices for the kill as scum.

Have you considered that he might be stupid?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #41) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

CrimpingNoofball wrote:You especially, C-worl. I dont do well with incivility.

Then you may want to avoid playing games with me in the future. Half my strategy is causing scumfrustration via ad hominem
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #42) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Then you may want to avoid playing games with me in the future. Half my strategy is causing scumfrustration via ad hominem

In fairness, you are playing a game with them. You replaced in.

I have no problem playing with him. I like DGB. (Don't know Camn that well) I was just letting him know for future reference.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #43) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm gonna agree with Kanye because Kanye knows best (lol, my jokes suck)

Vote: Amrun

Rolecop>VT plus he's proven that Amrun was lieing. Hey Amrun, now this thread needs a penis.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #44) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:I really don't care if I get lynched today. I will be vindicated anyway.

I'll be watching the thread. If I reach L-1, just allow me one more substantive reads post if I haven't made it by then.

tajo, what are you talking about? No matter our alignments, I wouldn't want to accuse you of lying unless I was sure you were actually lying. That's just polite. You, on the other hand, seem to be accusing me of lying about not looking at this game in the span of 4 minutes or something like that for absolutely no reason.

p-edit: C-Worl, show me where I was lying. Hint: he was lying. Not me. No one can even see what forum I'm browsing, and he accused me of "lurking" in FOUR MINUTES.

p-edit 2: Constant promises to post? I post more than most people. What are you on?

And you were far from the biggest pusher of "Amrunscum" on day 1. You can't even keep your facts straight.

He showed where u were lieing. U claimed 2 be postin elsewhere. This shows u wuddnt
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #45) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

# of votes on Amrun? 5

# of votes on Poptajo? 3

# of votes to lynch? 7

For those of you who think they are scum together? Why not lynch Amrun now and we can get Tajo tomorrow when Am flips scum. I don't see why you're refusing to lynch one right now if you think they're partners together.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #46) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:He says he won't claim them because "it's a bad idea, trust me." Because they'll obviously out him as scum motivated. It's lulz.

It does make me wonder if tajo or the last scum is the Encryptor and they do have daytalk, though?

C-Worl, why not the other way around?

BC there are more on you. Duh.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #47) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

AlmasterGM wrote:Wait. Wait. Wait.

Unvote.

Tajo wrote:I might claim my previous actions but I REALLY think its a bad idea.

What does this mean? Have you located the other PR?

If he's located a Town PR it would be a bad idea.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #48) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:If you switched or unvoted, it would be even, C-Worl. Your logic is terrible. It would be EASY to lynch either one of us. Why me over him?

p-edit: ALL HE HAS TO DO IS CLAIM TARGETS, JESUS CHRIST, THIS IS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS. C-Worl becoming more and more likely as last scum.

At the time I said it yes I could've made the wagons even with a vote on him but that would'nt get us any closer to lynching scum. Now I could sway the balance but honestly your argument of why you over him?

He's potentially a Town PR. You're a claimed VT. It's pretty obvious why.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #49) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Patrick wrote:
Rolecop wrote:You are a Rolecop. Each night you may investigate another player and find out their role. You don't find out their alignment.
If you investigate a Mafia Goon (or a Mafia Godfather), you will get the result that they're vanilla

You win when the mafia has been eliminated.

Doesn't really matter who he targeted N2 since a nilla result is a null tell anyway.

However, I personally wanna know who he targeted and WHY he targeted them.

P;Edit So Cobbler is either VT, Goon, or Godfather?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #50) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:
Cobbler didn't move. Why didn't you cop Cobbler?

He did. Nilla result doesn't mean anything. Read the role Pms the mod posted on the front page.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #51) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You people would rather lynch a Town PR than a VT in a Player vs Player situation?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #52) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

AlmasterGM wrote:
C-Worl wrote:You people would rather lynch a Town PR than a VT in a Player vs Player situation?

No, we'd rather lynch Scum PR than VT in a Player vs Player situation.

Where's your proof that he's scum? Oh wait you don't have any. It's his word vs Amrun's and you're taking Amrun's side.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #53) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm really trying to get people not to lynch a town PR.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #54) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You're not even thinking this through. You're all just riding high on the bandwagon caused by the people around you and you're going to drive a PR claim to death as opposed to a VT claim. We've seen 2 town prs die and 2 goons die. Tajo might be town's or close to last remaining pr.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #55) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:
C-Worl wrote:You're not even thinking this through. You're all just riding high on the bandwagon caused by the people around you and you're going to drive a PR claim to death as opposed to a VT claim. We've seen 2 town prs die and 2 goons die. Tajo might be town's or close to last remaining pr.

Theres too many holes in Tajo's claim at this point. And the odds that he is a Mafia RB seem good enough for me that we're better off just lynching him today and Amrun tomorrow if he flips true. The fact that he initially claimed to have results that would be "bad for town" but then admitted it was just a vanilla on cobbler is good enough for me.

It's bad for town bc it's a null result that causes mass amounts of WIFOM. Oh and the minute he revealed it guess what happened? MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF WIFOM
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #56) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

xRECKONERx wrote:Last-ditch effort to save himself before L-1 is reached
NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS

He has 7 votes on him. 7 to lynch. How is this an effort to save himself if he's already dead in the water?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #57) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You people are stupid. All of you. Every last one. Tajo included. You're just fucking dumb.

Except Kanye.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #58) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:18 am

Post by C-Worl »

SpyreX wrote:I am seriously angry about yesterday.

On a level that I can't describe properly.

Unvote, Vote: pacman

I know I'm going to yelled at for asking this but, "why?"
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #59) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

Cobbler you know I wouldn't use the word heck. I'd say what the fuck. But yeah, I legit thought Tajo was being truthful. I don't see how Claimed PR deserved lynching more than Claimed VT to you people. BTW, Reck can kiss the darkest dankest smelliest part of my ass.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #60) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:28 am

Post by C-Worl »

Been busy. Reread to come soon.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #61) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

FFS,

Vote: EPM

Kill it, kill it, kill it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #62) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh hai! Wachall up to?

*reads thread*

Yeah, I targeted AGM we made love last night... I mean I was copping a feel... er that came out wrong.

But seriously I'm a Roleblocker.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #63) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

N1, Reck (Apparently Mask blocked me so...)
N2, Cobbler (He's been obvscum the entire game.)
N3, EPM (Taking a shot in the dark)
N4, Amrun (Thought maybe Tajo had struck a nerve.)
N5, AGM (Was running out of targets)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #64) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:P sure Mask targetted tajo n1 lolololol

VOTE: C Worl

Guess I read wrong then. I'm not the most attentive person in this game.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #65) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Really bc most people have considered you and Cobbler to be obvscum at times. I think my targets were pretty good if I do say so myself.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #66) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:C-Worl, are you scum? Who is your partner?

I'm town, I have no partners unless you count the rest of town. (I don't know who for certain that would be bc I don't know who for certain is teh scumzors)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #67) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:We are going to lynch you...you might as well be honest.

I am being honest.

My strongest scum reads are Amrun and Cobble who I'm surprised are still alive.

Kanye's a meany btw.

SpySpy is prob town.

Reck is an asshole but probtown.

It's safe to assume that you're probtown as well.

So when I flip town you should lynch Amrun and Cobbler.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #68) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Really bc most people have considered you and Cobbler to be obvscum at times. I think my targets were pretty good if I do say so myself.

Those people were wrong, and that means nothing.

Explain how you have a townread on spy.

I did visit AGM last night and his claim shows that he saw me do it. Why wouldn't I think Spy is town?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #69) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

xRECKONERx wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Juls wrote:We are going to lynch you...you might as well be honest.

I am being honest.

My strongest scum reads are Amrun and Cobble who I'm surprised are still alive.

Kanye's a meany btw.

SpySpy is prob town.

Reck is an asshole but probtown.

It's safe to assume that you're probtown as well.

So when I flip town you should lynch Amrun and Cobbler.

So your strongest scum reads are Amrun & Cobbler...
yet you blocked AGM

He was the strongest until he died.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #70) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:No hard feelings, cworl, right?

But
you need a penis
for the good of the game.

Bolded for teh lulz.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #71) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Kanye's a meany btw.

babe i still love you.... im gonna miss you so bad

<3 u too. watch out 4 the kids 4 me. i know they're purty reckless but they've got good hearts.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #72) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:I guess.

You get why we have to lynch you, right?

What are your opinoins on Sathoris and Lowell?

Yeah, I understand.

Don't really have opinions on them. More of meh.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #73) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:55 am

Post by C-Worl »

Welp... Go town and all that jazz. Do wat u have to do guys.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Welp, set up sucked. On other sites where I play scum can day talk anyway. In the Dynasty Warriors game we were allowed to anyway. In this game that was our ONE Pr and Town had 3 informative roles. Set-Up absolutely sucked. But it's whatever my play was lurkerific so whatever. Town didn't really do a good job but it's whatever. I'm not going to complain anymore than that. It's just my two cents.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

populartajo wrote:you guys are really understimating encryptors.

It's a god awful role that allows you to do something simple that I've normally been allowed to do in most of my games anyway.

I WAS REALLY GOING TO TRY AND KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT! I JUST WANTED TO PUT IN MY TWO CENTS BEFORE I LEFT BUT SERIOUSLY ENCRYPTOR IS A STUPID FUCKING ROLE!

I play games on RK, EFK, and CWC where scum is allowed universal day talk anyway. It's not that big of a fucking role. So yes, it does basically make Reck a goon. SO.... You had 4 goons vs 10nillas and 4prs. THAT IS A FUCKING TOWN SIDED GAME!

I'm not going to insult how people played or why they did the things they did and if you want to say I would've been lynched anyway then fine! I would have been lynched anyway. BUT to say that this game wasn't hugely townsided is a bold faced lie and you should slap yourself for disagreeing.

That being said I would still like to congratulate town on a job well done. LyLo was 2-1 and for whatever reasons Juls a townie made the right choice. In the end her reasons don't really matter. SHE MADE THE RIGHT FUCKING CHOICE!

So congratulations to Juls for a job well done and congratulations to the rest of town.

If you want to argue with me about the set up please do so via PM.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

4 town prs vs goons is seriously townsided. i don't care what anyone says otherwise and encryptor is basically a goon.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”