Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Nicodemus »

Vote: Parabollocks

You're either a Parama alt, or British. Either way, it's time for you to go.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #1) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Nicodemus »

Vote: Pine

He says he overexplains stuff as town, not as scum. But the game I watched him play he couldn't have overexplained himself more if he tried, and he was scum. His posting doesn't strike me as townish at all, and I wouldn't expect someone who plays as he claims he does to advocate a policy lynch.

Chess is most likely town, Gaoth and evil are leaning that way as well.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #2) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Gaoth wrote:
Regfan wrote:You're forgetting it's openely stated in the OP that mafia can have bands that aren't 00's while town can't, meaning if it's impossible to compare this game to 90's.

What? This is a sequel game. Why would he change the setup so much that its no longer a sequel?

To answer this: theme game sequels are rarely anything like their predecessors for precisely this reason. If you make it too similar, players will be able to determine the setup in a closed game based on the setup in the original. The only things that are likely to remain the same in this game are the use of bands as roles, the use of their songs as powers, and the fact that mafia will be from decades other than the 00s. Everything else is up in the air, and assuming off the bat that there are two scum teams simply because there were two scum teams in the first iteration is bad reasoning.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #3) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Gaoth wrote:Furthermore, congrats on your 3rd post this game. Luckily, this basically screams you're town, since past play dictates that you lurk like a crocodile when you are town. However, I still want to see more from you until I'm positive.

What a parabox you have trapped me in.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #4) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Nicodemus »

Mod: replace me please.

Sorry for not posting. Hopefully my replacement will be able to give this game the time it deserves.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”