Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #181 (isolation #0) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:50 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Fwew. Finally done catching up. I've played as scumbuddies with Amrun in a previous game and he's acting way different so I trust him. My top two are Katsuki and AlmasterGM. Well, Katsuki is more of a variable, but I do trust Amrun and I think the cupcake will make a good
lunch
lynch.

VOTE: Katsuki

I think Kanye, Evilpacman, and CrimpingNoofball are town. I've played with a hydra before and they were a fun rival so it might just be personal bias, but they're acting like the other hydra, so I'm trusting em for now

Also, I've been having connection troubles, so I'll try to post maybe 3 times every 24 hours. But I'll try to post more.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #1) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:52 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Also, Could someone post a vote count?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #2) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

@NoofBall: Bussing Katsuki? I'm not scum so that's impossible. But I don't see why one should be surprised if scum do bus katsuki, assuming kats scum, since it seems to be a foregone conclusion at this point.

You are reminding me of them even more. Human's = pattern-seekers, which is also one of the bases of this game. I don't see why it isn't enough for D-1 trust at least.

Your response also helps your standing in my eyes. Scum wouldn't try to make a townie question their read on mafia as town. Unless you consider WIFOM logic. Which to me, is just something that you should consider as a possibilty for previous town-tells should further evidence show up. I don't see any scumtells or slips from you either, but I did read it pretty fast, because I was worried my computer was going to disconnect on me again.

Speaking of which, my connection isn't a big issue, it just has to be reset sometimes. Though it hasn't fizzled on me at all since early this morning. (Eastern Daylight Time.)
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #3) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

CRAP! I mixed you up with that other guy! It was the avatar, so sorry.

Well. I honestly don't know what to do.

UNVOTE: Katsuki

To collect my thoughts.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #4) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

And the join date, too.

Quite sorry really. Oi. And to Tarsonisocelot too. I feel so bad for getting mixed up.

Well I have to soldier on I suppose.

Well, since no one has provided a tally, I'll try to count one up.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

1) The Mask
2) populartajo
3) Amrun
4) Benmage
5) Lowell
6) Juls - 1 - (WingDamage9001,)
7) kanyeknowsbest - 1 - (Magister Ludi,)
8) CrimpingNoofball
9) WingDamage9001
10) xRECKONERx - 1 - (Sathoris,)
11) Sathoris
12) Haylen
13) Magister Ludi
14) SpyreX - 2 - (Haylen,Kanyeknowsbest,)
15) Katsuki - 6 - (Amrun, AlmasterGM, SpryeX, Benmage, xRECKONERx, Juls,)
16) AlmasterGM - 1 - (Katsuki,)
17) Cobblerfone
18) evilpacman18 - 1 - (CrimpingNoofball,)

10 votes are needed for a lynch.

This is an unofficial tally but please point out any errors. I think it's up to date though.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Ah man. IDK. Should I vote Katsuki, even though the only reason I think Kats might be scum is because of what other players who's alignments I don't know have said? (Though Kats's lynch could help form reads, I'm not sure.) Or should I start with the accusations? Even though I have no idea how my D-1 scum-reads might fare?

Ya know, I think I'm gonna keep with a third option and not vote until something interesting pops up.

I'll still post and question and defend as necessary, of course.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #7) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

AlmasterGM wrote:Cobblerfone #181 - Why am I scum? #188 - Given your Amrun thing didn't pan out, what is your read on him?

The Cobberfone mixing up Amrun is giving me fishy vibes. Cobbler only joined a month go, so it seems weird that he would screw up remembering who one of his buddies was. Amrun's reaction to this also seems over the top … making a separate post and going NEVER in all caps for it.

The reason I think you're worth watching is because of a post way back in the first half of the thread. With Kats at L-1 I don't have time to search for it without posting this post first, for I'll look for it after I do.

I'll give you that me mixing up Amrun could look like an intentiol mishap. But I assure you it was genuinely accidental. Amrun and Tarsonisocelot were both in that game and both have cat avatars. I thought of Tarsonisocelot as the most lurkerish the scum I was with, and then I see Amrun's sleepy, cool-cat avatar and I get mixed up.

As for my read on Amrun, IDK. She didn't get enough time to scumhunt before I killed her, so I don't have any meta at hand. Though post #224 looks like she's just starting to crack. Worried about being lynched without a single vote on her. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.

AlmasterGM wrote:Cobblerfone #188 - Unvotes in this game are anti-town.[/

I had no idea how close to lynching Katsuki was. Only a guess that kats was about half-way there. Since I didn't have a town to trust completely with reasoning I more or less agreed with anymore I unvoted. Now all I have is reasoning that makes some sense, but doesn't match up with how I read Katsuki. And I trust myself more than someone with an unknown alignment.

Populartajo wrote:
making jojes to vote someone is a nervous scumtell.
posting unoficial votecoutns is also a scumtell

The only game I've finished, I've been scum. I don't have a town to compare metas yet, but I was calm and calculating as scum. (At least, I like to think so. :P )
And there wasn't a votecount yet, what am I supposed to do, sit in the dark and hope no one accidentally gets lynched early because everybody lost track? It reads like a joke reason. This post is horrible.

VOTE: Populartajo

SpyreX wrote:Reck while the contents of the list itself are kinda WOOSH in spots I kinda get a good vibe from its existence.

Quite bad, first genuine scum-buddying tell I've been able to discern. Even if Populartajo is town it still seems like you're trying too hard to be flexible. :igmeou:

PREDIT: Woah, you're still voting for Katsuki aren't you? But you're showing doubts? And trying to make it seem like a town lynch wouldn't be as bad?

UNVOTE: Populartajo

VOTE: SpyreX

Sorry for the wall, but there was a lot to respond to.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #8) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

@Amrun: I was obvscum, eh? Well pooh. :P But yeah, I'm also interested in hearing how.

Found the suspcious AGM post:

AGM wrote:ITT caught scum is frusturated.

Fuck it I can't resist the delicious taste of a D1 scumlynch, even if they are going to bus their buddies.

Unvote, Vote: Katsuki

You're certain Katsuki's scum and you say kat's bussing buddies. Her vote's on you. <_< Even though "no scum would do that", you're obviously not paying much attention to the thread.

Plus you are obsessed with banking the deadline, but 4 days is plenty. I think you want to end the day early because you're scum.

SpyreX's most recent posts make me a bit less sure, but they're also kind of null to me. The parts that feel town look more like a part of style than any indication of alignment.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Populartajo wrote:you made a nervous joke to appera you were all cool when you voted katsuki. scumtell
you posted an unoficial votecount to appear helpful. scumtell.
my post isnt horrible.
tyvm.

Jokes are null. I couldn't resist.

Vote counts are null. Yeah, scum could try to look helpful. But town wants to know what's happening. I asked for a count, nobody provided, I made a count.

Your two points against me were null, thus a bad post.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #10) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

There are still people who haven't even posted that much. The Mask, Lowell, Kanye, Sathoris, Ludi, WingDamage, and Haylen. That's nearly half the roster. I mean, bankable deadline sure, but what use is it if half the town has hardly posted enough material to go off of for the next day? We still have about 72 hours left, don't we? Why is everyone obsessed with banking? I've seen 24 hour deadline games, this 4 day deadline is nothing.

If katsuki flips scum, I am going to feel so stupid.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #11) » Fri May 13, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Ludi wrote:This intial nugget by cobbler is terrible "think Kanye, Evilpacman, and CrimpingNoofball are town." considering kayne has admitted himself to being absolutely useless and not doing much of anything, so I fail to see where the town read comes from.

Perhaps "think they are town" was too strong, for Kanye and Pacman at least. I saw people post reasons against them and I didn't think they were good enough reasons. So I guess I should've said that I don't think they were scummy? But Noofball had posted enough for my D-1 trust.

Kanye wrote:Waffling, doesn't think Kats is scum but is willing to put the vote if we want him to. Sounds like he's asking for a responsibility free ticket onto a mislynch.

I was typing to myself "out loud". I wasn't literally asking everyone whether I should or shouldn't. Did you not notice the part where I said I was going to take the third option?

Amrun, I'm unsure still. For future reference here's the list of people I'm
willing
to vote for right now:

SpyreX (Reason: already said. Plus dodging my accusations.)
Populartajo (Reason: Already said.)
Amrun? (Still need to see development. She's kind of reminding me of myself from cthulhu speed mafia, but I don't have her actual meta to compare.)
Kanye (Reason: Pointed out by other people. Plus the above.)
Evilpacman (Reason: Wants to lynch Katsuki after hider claim.)
AlmasterGM (Reason: Already said.)

Katsuki should be made useful and lynched on a later day.

Evilpacman makes me want to vote:

UNVOTE: SpyreX

VOTE: Evilpacman
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #12) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Wait! I thought of something that could mess up the plan. What if katsuki hides behind a godfather? They can choose to be immune to hiders and weak doctors.

UNVOTE: Evilpacman

He might've thought of this.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #13) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

I want to wait for Amrun's analysis.

Kanye wrote:So you disagree with the reasons against me but also they are good enough for you to be willing to vote me?

No. You hadn't posted anything scummy at the time. It was later on that you started looking scummy. Twisting events aren't making you look good either.

PREDIT:

The Mask wrote:He just called half the roster town subconsciously...and don't give me none of that, "Oh that ain't nothing, Masky" because scumslips are much more powerful evidence that hunches.

I'm used to calling the collection of all the players in the game "the town".
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #14) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

I won't take credit for that "epic win". I'm pretty sure someone else brought up the fact that Katsuki was voting Almaster. I'm too lazy to look up who though.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #15) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Amrun wrote:-Has been generally non-contributive
-Keeps apologizing for being scummy, saying no one should have a town read on him, etc.

This was the point against Kanye that I was refering to when I said there was evidence already pointed out. Any points against him earlier I don't agree with for the posts. I forget them anyway. I think it was non-contributing or his "RVS vote".
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #16) » Fri May 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Woah. You blew my mind. Suspicions of you withdrawn then.

Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #17) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Juls wrote:Why is everyone ok with the fact that cobbler has a lot of heat on him, he doesn't defend himself at all despite posting in thread?

What cases against me have I not defended against?

With hiders being able to be roleblocked, Katuski's claim is useless if she is town. Noofball saying that Katsuki is town for being inconsistent is WIFOM. Inconsistency isn't pro-town.

I'm sticking to my Katsuki vote.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #18) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Juls wrote:@Cobbler - This is the first time you have responded directly to me and I am the primary one making a case on you.

And what's your case? Check my ISO for my counterpoints that I've adressed to other players, and then post any evidence I haven't answered to yet.

And BTW, I simply don't see how Katsuki or I being town makes the other scum. Can't we both be town or scum? It sounds more like you're trying to set up the lynches.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #19) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

There's only one that's really any type of point against me is ISO 32. The other two are just variances on the same theme. And it mostly relies on Katsuki flipping town. And even then I don't see the logic behind them. If I'm town, I wouldn't know she was scum or town. If I'm scum, I'd wouldn't have taken my vote off of her.

Kanye posted an extension of this point by accusing me of asking permission and here's how I answered him:

Cobblerfone wrote:I was typing to myself "out loud". I wasn't literally asking everyone whether I should or shouldn't. Did you not notice the part where I said I was going to take the third option?

I honestly don't know how to answer. I didn't want to just give in to peer pressure to vote Katsuki. But it looks like if the time comes I might have to do so to get a lynch at all. Requiring 10 people to vote to get a lynch is pretty intense. It makes me wish there was the option of whoever has the most votes gets lynched.

And, after thinking about it. Katuski as a hider might be really useful or completely useless. It depends on the set-up. And letting Kats live might somehow help us to find out the set-up. It depends. I have to think about it some more.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #20) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Actually, I still don't see how you think killing me will get info on three other people if I'm town. I think you're trying to set-up the lynches. But your points for defending Amrun seem townish.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #21) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

I thought meta was player-specific? And if kats is usually inconsistent as town, then fine. Because that wasn't the point Noofball made. Noofball's point was that inconsistency is a town tell. If I misread it, sobeit.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #22) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Katsuki wrote:Cobbler continually insisting "hider useless due to godfather" is starting to read to me as a slip.

One post. ONE POST. The other reason you could be useless as hider is because there could be a roleblocker. But I guess you'll help us find that out. It could definitely help other roles more safely claim too I guess.

We're approaching deadline so I guess.

UNVOTE: Katsuki

VOTE: Amrun

C-Worl posting contentless stuff is noted. It was a scumtell for me in Cthulhu. But I can't remember if C-Worl acted similiarly in that or not. And why do you think I'm scum C-Worl?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #23) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Although, admittedly, I wasn't contentless in the same way.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #24) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Ooh boi. Haylen's lynch better pick up then.

UNVOTE: Amrun

VOTE: Haylen
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #25) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Going by the start of day post we have something like 31 hours left.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #26) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Unless I'm horrible at math.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #27) » Sat May 14, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Haylen wrote:Oh boy, Cobblerphone, want to actually make a case against me? Actually, I invite anyone to do that, if you don't you're scum.

I'll give you some reasons why I'm voting you. #1. I trust Noofball on this one. #2:

Haylen wrote:Dunno about you, but recently, I've started to believe people who only answer the questions of one or two players in the game are actually scumbuddies with them.

Trying to buddy up Juls. (By which I mean if Juls is town) and not actually seeing that I am answering points. By this you are implying I'm buddies with Kanye, Tajo, and Almaster, right? Even though they and Juls were the only ones to point stuff out? (As far as I know. )

And #3

Haylen wrote:It's called meta and is something that I will be looking at.

Not paying attention to what you're talking about.

Noofball wrote:Katsuki may still be scum, but the inconsistency is actually a TOWN tell, not a scum tell. I've been scum often enough to see how bloody often they refuse to do something useful for the team for fear of appearing INCONSISTENT. Townies aren't worried about consistency - they find scum wherever the wind blows. Not scum. Scum will dig their heels to appear consistent.

This was Noofball's point. Which on its own is WIFOM. If you meant to say that meta could help decide whether it's a towntell or a scumtell for kats, then I guess that's a different story but the way you posted it didn't make that clear if that's the case. I'd prefer a Kats lynch. And maybe Amrun if it gets really close. But for now you're good unless Kats pick up.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #28) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

That inconsistent thing reminds me. My most recent comment about thinking Kats could be better if it picks up was in fact kind of inconsistent with how I said kats could be used to determine the set-up. I had completely forgotten about that plan. So I guess town forgets things too. So, the reason for me wanting to vote Kats has been made void for me.

Haylen or Amrun it is, I guess.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #29) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Let's see:

Haylen flips scum: We lynched scum! Yay!

Haylen flips town: What. Happened. Let's take a look at those people on the wagon.

Amrun flips scum: Cobbler is town? Cobbler is scum?

Amrun flips town: Cobbler is scum? Cobbler is town?

What else do we find out for both of them?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #30) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Noofball wrote:All wagons are equal in terms of information. "Getting more information" should never be a motive for one's vote, as there is an inevitable fallacy within.

Then. There isn't a point in it at all? Ok. I was wondering what the fuss was about. Unless, Reck could you explain?

This is so confusing. Sathoris makes it more confusing.

Confusion makes me cry in every case. :cry:

That last sentence gave C-Worl and Amrun a flash-back. :twisted:

I still wanna know how they both came to opposite conclusions about me for presumably meta-reasons. I don't think it necessarily means they are on opposing sides but it's interesting.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #31) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

The Mask wrote:Nuh uh. But I think the implication, either way you flip it, is that Katsuki is not a Hider. Therefore, she lied. C-Worl better not give us any of that cupcake shit neither.

What implication? Is your latest post the implication? Well let's not be subtle about this. If Noofball is right the docs better be on her, rolecop or no rolecop.

Roleblockers/Jailkeepers could probably target the same people they did last night. If we are really lucky they all targeted different Mafia. IDK. Weakdocs and hiders better go for the confirmed safe route as well. Or on Noofball.

Sorry about popping in before. I had typed up something about whether this meant that either the mafia didn't have roleblockers or they took a gamble and lost and that we should probably keep Kat alive so we can limit the mafia's targets. But Reck and others already posted scenarios and after thinking about it mine didn't really have anything useful. And with Noofball demanding to lynch Katsuki I think we have a mafia either way.

PREVIEW:
The Mask wrote:All we do is say who we would target if we had each of the town roles listed. It sure beats breadcrumbing, because you know the scum are looking for crumbs.

That sounds fun. But it might be dangerous. If we are we better do it completely seriously or else the mafia will be able to tell which roles we aren't. If I were:

[REDACTED]
PREVIEW2:
The Mask wrote:Sure, scum would kill said roleblocker and there's info to work off of, but I realize the flaw lies within BOTH the doctor and town roleblocker in the case of them singling out the right protected/roleblocked players in accordance to how the mafia submitted their kill.

I think Mask is confirmed town at this point. Unless he just came up with the scenario to make himself look pro-town. That sounds awfully complicated though.

PREVIEW: III THE REVENGE: Well that fell through.

PREVIEW4: HI MASK
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #32) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Clicking preview. Earlier there was nothing that hadn't been said.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #33) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

To answer Noofball:

The names that jump out at me are:

Amrun, Almaster and/or Juls, SpyreX, and Pacman. And Reck as a non-partner.

If Katsu is scum she's being frank on purpose to do something WIFOMy. So Almaster and/or Juls pretty much depend on that to be partners.

Pacman because his name appears only once in Katsu's ISO as part of the draft of a hider list.

Amrun is only because of the "Misguided town" bit.

Why SpyreX? I have no idea. I assumed you meant the names would jump out at you in the ISO so that's how I approached it for the most part.

These are the names I get just on the surface.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #34) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

I think he meant: Why Roleblock the possible hider?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #35) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

The Mask wrote:Interesting. This is a pretty neutral question overall, but do you consider yourself more of a commenter/spectators than...not sure what the word I'm looking for is. But you know what I mean right????

I finally realized that this part was at me. Uh... IDK. When I was scum I thought of myself as the wolf-in-sheeps-clothing scum-scumhunter. Amrun said I was obvscum though. When I'm town? I think of my style as more meta-feely, but I try to work tells into it. I mean, meta-feely didn't exactly work when I seconded Haylen's lynch. <_<

But yeah, I'm more of a manner analyst in the first half of the game. I look more at how someone posts instead of keeping a strict scumtell-checklist. In the second half of the game I change though and I go to analyzing the votes on the previous days.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #36) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Reck wrote:COBBLER CLAIM YOUR DAMN HYPOTHETICALS

I was going to but then Mask pointed out why it would be a bad idea.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #37) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

As for the "Find the scumbuddies":

Disregard my Pacman read. I went to Katsuki's ISO and found lots of names that weren't really mentioned. So my point is null. Pacman was probably the most high-profile for the day that was lacking mention but that's it.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #38) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Why claim hypotheticals? The flaw has been pointed out by its original advocate.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #39) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Shouldn't that be a point against him, not me?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #40) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Noofball can I ask you something? Is this based soley on Katsuki's ISO? Or is this because of a night action? If it's because of one the docs will be on you, I'm sure. If you think it's a question you shouldn't answer for fear of revealing a yourself as a power-role or yourself as a non-power-role, feel free to respond "No comment". Heck, even if you do have a power-role it doesn't mean you didn't get it on Kats' ISO alone.

If anyone else thinks this is a horrible question, go ahead and say so, so Noofball won't have to.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #41) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Woah.

This is why we keep vote-counts, people!
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #42) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Wait, I voted after Tajo.

Me = Fool.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #43) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

I'm going to sheep Noofball. But with Katsuki confirmed scum is it possible N-1's no-kill was planned to lull us into a false sense of security or was it a happy accident?

My original impression regarding N-1 was that the scum targeted one of Katsuki's targets and the doctors also did it too. And it's possible that's still what happened.

But I don't think we should talk about roleblockers/jailkeepers/doctors anymore because it leads to WIFOM and seems to endanger roles and we might not have as many in reserve as we (or at least I) thought.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #44) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Juls wrote:I have a bone to pick with XReckonerX for that B.S. hypo shit. That told scum who was either Jailkeeper, or Doctor, or whatever.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Mask started that.

As for the Tajo lynch: It's possible the kill was a frame-up for either tajo or me. (The Mask stated that he would have Roleblocked me.)

I think Tajo is town if only because of his insistence that I am scum through poor scumtells/reasoning. I mean, he could be scum trying to cruise by on that. But I think the former is more likely.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #45) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

@Tajo: Why would I change my mind when your lynch is coming? Especially since I've been against you until today. Plus, between then and now, my newbie game has finished. And from that game and this one, I've learned I'm horrible at finding scum by the way they post. So I figured you're probably town now.

Tajo wrote:ALSO ALSO refusal to claim yesterday.

There was a flaw in it. I'm going to go back to see who encouraged it after the Mask pointed out the flaws in it.

PREVIEW:

VOTE: Ludi
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #46) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

I read back and there doesn't seem to be a lead.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #47) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Are you going to claim, Ludi? Who did you target night one if you aren't mafia?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #48) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:56 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Noofball wrote:Cobb is setting Ludi up to fake-claim Cop or something. This is clear.

No. I would suggest a Ludi lynch even then. It's just that if Ludi were proven to be a power role, then we could go from there. If Ludi were a cop Ludi would prove the N-1 person innocent. If Ludi were Doc, we would ask if someone roleblocked him. We could then lynch the claimed roleblocker. (Or ask if anyone roleblocked the roleblocker) If Ludi were Roleblocker we'd then know who was roleblocked and have a good lead. etc.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #49) » Fri May 20, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Contingency plans. I'm good at coming up with logical plans for every scenario. Him claiming doc. (Or being roleblocked) Would have been the best possibility if it were true.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #50) » Fri May 20, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Correction: A Tracker, Doc, and Roleblocker. Three (more or less) confirmed innocents. That eliminates lots of suspects. Unless the Roleblocker were scum. In which case Ludi would be scum. So I guess the best case would actually have been if it were a great big lie. :P

@Tajo: Look at my scum game. I don't think meta is any good now, but feel free to look up Cthulhu Speed Mafia if you really think I'm nervous, stupid, scum.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #51) » Fri May 20, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Tracker isn't necessarily confirmed. He could be scum trying a gambit.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #52) » Fri May 20, 2011 1:27 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

...Which is why I suggest Rolecops and docs protect/investigate Benmage.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #53) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Why not? If Benmage is mafia we've walked into a bus-trap. The Rolecops don't have to report their results unless they get a vanilla/mafia report. I'm only suggesting that it might be a good idea. If the cops don't want to, well I can't make them.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #54) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Whatever guys. I think Almaster's the way to go tomorrow. MAYBE Amrun, I'll take another more in-depth look at Kats ISO. Maybe I'll be better at finding links? @Rolecops, I guess forget what I said about investigating Benmage. I think Docs should target Benmage/Noofball though.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #55) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

So...

I'm going to more or less ignore yesterday.

Everybody: Read Kat and Ludi's ISOs. I've eliminated pretty much all but three people as suspects from reading them: AlmasterGM, Sathoris, and Lowell.

Kanye and Amrun are definitely innocent because of Ludi's ISO.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #56) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Oh yeah, and pacman might've not been clear. I can't remember. I read them during N2.

There's no need to rush through this. We have hundreds of hours left.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #57) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Reck wrote:Because he's like "I think Katsuki's scum" after all that shit, then the 20 minutes later turns around and slams a vote down on Cobbler saying "my reasons are his ISO". Then he turns around and defends the everlivingfuck out of tajo yesterday while pushing for Amrun the whole time.

ALMOST LIKE WHAT SCUM WOULD DO IF THEY SAW AN OPPORTUNITY FOR TOWN POINTS - DEFEND A TOWNIE AND LIGHTLY BUS THEIR PARTNER HMMMMMMMMM

While I'll admit the only reason I think C-Worl is town because of meta, I think it's more likely in the scenario of C-Worl being scum that Amrun is town. Because it sets up the perfect mislynch combo:

"Lynch Amrun: Amrun flips town, TAJO must have been lying! Lynch Tajo: What the heck?!"
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #58) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Reck wrote:kanyeknowsbest
Ohhhh god. So he opens up yesterday by voting tajo, then turns around and hops on Amrun at the first chance. He's essentially been jumping from whatever wagon is popular to the next popular wagon without giving any logic or reasoning of his own. His reason for voting Amrun was "I agree with SpyreX". FUCKIN' SERIOUSLY?

Read Magister Ludi's ISO and you'll see Kanye is obvobvtown. His first post is a vote for Kanye, and then he accuses evilpacman, Tajo and me, and then finally votes Haylen. His obvious motivation was to derail his scumbuddy's wagon. There's no reason to get a different buddy lynched to do that. Ah, so Evilpacman was cleared. That's right. OH! I almost forgot I made a list.

Here's my list from N2

Cobblerfone's List wrote:Town list:
Reck?
Spy
Tajo?
Noofball?
Benmage?
Juls
Amrun? Evidence: -
Ludi wrote:Amrun #264: Might very well be buddies with Cobbler. Unvote, Vote: Cobbler

I don't get this Amrun over Cobbler btw.

Pacman
Kanye
C-Worl

Scum list:
AGM?
Sathoris?

Neutral:
Lowell
[/quote]

Updated Scumlist:

Lowell
Sathoris
AGM

Reck has also been rubbing me the wrong way recently. But it's understandable everyone else is a little down after being a witness to yesterday.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #59) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Lowell wrote:it's possible (and right) to both (a) vote tajo, and (b) think he's probably town. That he's pretending otherwise is terrible opportunism.

How? You were too late anyway. Check the final tally, he was already hammered.

But does that make you less likely to be scum? Hmmm.... I guess it doesn't if you thought he wasn't hammered yet. If you thought he wasn't already hammered it might make you more likely to be scum because then you thought you hammered the townie and ended the day early. IDK.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #60) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Reck wrote:I'm guessing the term 'bussing' is new and exotic for you?

If he wanted to bus he'd go for Katsuki. It's obvious to me that he was just trying to derail a scum lynch.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #61) » Thu May 26, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

VOTE: Lowell
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #62) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

I don't see why we have to start with pacman really. But I see the points. I guess. I also prefer Sathoris and Lowell.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #63) » Thu May 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Well that's L-0. Got anything to say, Pacman?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #64) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

I need to reread everyone who I think is town. THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A 24 HOUR DAY. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, PLEASE LOOK AT EVERYONE'S ISO.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #65) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Should I go or wait for Sathoris?

Lowell wrote:Why don't we kill and bank the hours?

LOL.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #66) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Juls wrote:Are you going to claim Cobbler?

Guess I won't wait for Sathoris then.

I am a Vanilla Townie.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

This is my new favorite game. All of you are awesome.

I especially liked:
DGB and Camn
Reck
SpyreX

And in the end, Tajo's gambit helped get the last scum. That's cool.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”