C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Sorry I forgot to confirm. Totally just noticed the game too.

Vote: chesskid3

I believe he owes me an apology.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Since we're asking what if questions, "What if I stuck my pecker in a toaster? What would happen then?"

Seriously, the discussion seems stupid right now.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Regfan wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Since we're asking what if questions, "What if I stuck my pecker in a toaster? What would happen then?"
Seriously, the discussion seems stupid right now.

You'll need to be more specific, which posts do you believe are 'what if' questions and do you find the people asking them to be scummy due to it? Also, if you believe the discussion was 'stupid' right now why not attempt to move conversation elsewhere?

1) Scumhunter was asking the what if questions.
2) I don't find it scummy I just find it stupid.
3) Because by acknowledging that the convo is stupid you identify that it's an easy place for scum to hide.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Exactly, fluff post that contributed zero to anything but drawing suspicion towards yourself.

A) It had relevance.
B) Because scum are the ones who love drawing suspicion towards themselves right?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It was pointing out how asking what if questions is pointless. There's plenty of WIFOM we could pour into those questions and in the end it doesn't get us anywhere.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Regfan wrote:
C-Worl wrote: 3) Because by acknowledging that the convo is stupid you identify that it's an easy place for scum to hide.

If you believe such conversation is an easy spot for mafia to hide wouldn't allowing it to continue and then assesing who took part in it be optimal?

I found who I think to be scummy from it and now I'm watching them to see their connections.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Continues attacking Pine for something that's a known null-tell, random voting and asking for a lynch is essentially the definition of the RVS period.

I like your analysis, but no. RVS is not "asking for a lynch", it's "finding out enough information to start the game off proper".

Calling oneself "town" in the -first post of the game- is not a null tell. It's really really really odd.

I find stating that you're town early and often to be a good idea in case there is a lie detector in the game. I've shared this belief with Pine in the past so he either agreed with it and has picked up the practice himself or he's doing it just so he can trick me into putting a town tell on him.

PS, I'm town.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I wasn't speaking for you. I was offering my POV and possible scenarios that I thought of to fit it. Way to overreact, "bro"
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Wine, every bit of it.

I fail to understand the statement.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Nintendo, explain #88
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Wine, every bit of it.

I fail to understand the statement.

First, you bring up the
possibility
of a lie detector. Then, you call yourself Town. What don't you understand? Like I said, calling yourself Town doesn't make you scum, but it doesn't make you Town either.

P. Edit: That's what I was just doing, actually. Here you go, C.

I don't understand how what you said in 88 matches these statements here. Does Wine mean something that I don't know about?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Wine is an alcoholic drink. It's also something you do when you're not getting you way. Other than those definitions, no, I don't know what Wine is.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Googled it so Wine is part of WIFOM (Wine in front of me) I always thought WIFOM was just a word for set up speculation (i was close) never bothered to actually ask what the acronym stood for.

Well now that that's clear.

My post wasn't WIFOM entirely and I agree with chesskid that the use of Wine or WIFOM most accurately shuts down discussion.

Unvote; Vote: Nintendo

At least if I'm wrong I get my money back.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #13) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Slaxx wrote:No longer reserved. Posting Filler. I must be scum. Lulz.

Vote: Slaxx

He admited to being scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #14) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

The song rocks and I buy the claim.

Unvote
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 am

Post by C-Worl »

Parabollocks wrote:Add C-Worl down to the scum list too, he seemed to slip my mind.

Slipped ur mind cuz I'm town. It'd be nice if there were actual reasons for ur reads, it'd go along way in me actually caring about them. That's just a tip though.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:06 am

Post by C-Worl »

Parabollocks. I never said stupid = scummy. In fact the fact I didn't vote at the time should give you an indication. If I told you what I got from that the person I'm watching would change their actions accordingly. How was I redirecting, he over reacted to my statement and I called him on it. The argument at the time was whether what he did was scummy or not. So my statement was part of that argument. I fail to see how it redirected anything.

I refuse to allow irrelevant to allow scum to hide in plain site. Smart people don't jump at the first thing they see. (Though I will jump sometimes to see reactions) Best thing to do is bide your time and build your cases slowly. And yes, I'm the middle man. I find that making myself an easy target helps draw scum out faster. The vote for Nintendo was to find out more about Chesskid than anything else.

BTW, his unvote makes him town.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #17) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:31 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:
C-Worl wrote:BTW, his unvote makes him town.

No it doesn't. Scum would be smart to get off a dying wagon too.

It wasn't really dieing. Only one person unvoted. Me. Judging from his last post the wagon had grown. It would've still been easy for me and others to hop on and quicklynch. No, Chesskid jumped off bc of the speed of the wagon (I'm assuming) and the people on it (once again, I'm assuming) which is a strong town tell.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #18) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:47 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Three people (you, me, and chesskid) had unvoted. The wagon was dying.

You unvoted after Chess and Chess unvoting does not show Chess that the wagon is dieing. Before his unvote only 1 person had unvoted. Your argument is bad. Stop tunneling chess, he's town.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

@Para, Townies change too when they're confronted. If anything it blinds. (You're more likely to do scummy things when you don't realize you're under the radar.)

I know what redirecting is. I fail to see how I was redirecting.

Ok.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #20) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Regfan wrote:why are you ruining my town-read on you C-Worl.

Oh ye of little faith. Be patient and the day of reckoning will set you free. For I do not mend my time attempting to look town, instead I embrace what I already know and wish to seek out and vanquish those who have sought to discredit our dear stage with songs unbecoming of this decade. Have faith and all will be revealed in the end.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #21) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:57 am

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: EPM

I do not wish to be slapped in the face.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:33 am

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

Unvote, Vote: C-Worl

Stop sheeping Chess and start thinking for yourself, please.

It's D1, I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I wanna do.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:56 am

Post by C-Worl »

Talapus wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
diddin wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

Unvote, Vote: C-Worl

Stop sheeping Chess and start thinking for yourself, please.

It's D1, I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I wanna do.

What a terrible way to play. Just because it's D1 doesn't mean good discussions can't be had or that someone may slip up. By stating this you just make it sound that regardless of what happens today you're going to do whatever you want. Since that won't help us out at all, I see no reasonnot to vote you.

Unvote
Vote: C-Wor

No, what I mean is there's a difference in D1 and D2. D1 is normally a battle to see who ends up getting lynched, what they flip as, and then you can use that for the future. Therefore, I'm trying to see who is scummier and my methods while unconventional normally do work. What I'm doing may seem like sheeping but that's not what I'm doing.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #24) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: diddin

This is fun.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #25) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

EPM is scum, that's why chesskid wants to lynch him. How do you not follow that logic?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #26) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: EPM

Sorry chess, I got distracted by the pretty colors.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #27) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Unvote; Vote: EPM

Sorry chess, I got distracted by the pretty colors.

Remove chess's penis from your mouth kthnx

Why don't you remove it from your ass?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #28) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

tits man
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #29) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 am

Post by C-Worl »

Chesskid, who am I supposed to vote for? Ooh a shiny new wagon on TO headed by Pine and DH?

Vote: Tarsonisocelot

Sheepy sheepy sheepy sheep.

-Fixed your tags C-worl, seems as if you couldn't quite make your mind up.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #30) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

Audioslave - "Doesn't Remind Me"

Can we get a list of who's claimed so far so I know who to pass the popcorn to?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #31) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

Thank you.
EPM go.

Also Chess and Scumhunter need to finish the claims they started on.

And it's spelled Eminem not Eninem.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #32) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:22 am

Post by C-Worl »

evilpacman18 wrote:Kings of Leon - Birthday

Pass the popcorn
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #33) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:57 am

Post by C-Worl »

chesskid3 wrote:he didn't slip you fucktard

Actually he did. Scumhunter claimed to have 2 songs. Mafia would conceivably have 2 themselves. So all Scum did was reveal that he had a PR not what his alignment was. DIDDIN posted as if SH was confirmed town which is a scumslip bc no one's confirmed yet except the dead.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #34) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DemonHybrid wrote:Except that he never said he was confirmed town

Never said he said "confirmed town" I said he posted "as if scumhunter was confirmed town" He said "Why do the fucktards always have to be town" He didn't say he believed SH might be town, didn't say SH was a townread, he said town, as if it were written in stone.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #35) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:C-Worl claimed scum by not voting me yet accusing me of slipping, BTW.

Yeps you caught me. Audioslave claim clearly also means I enslave people so I might be cult recruiter too.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #36) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:So...why didn't you vote for him just now, then?

BC, I'm scumz and I'm stupid. Duh.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #37) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:And they don't know you well enough to realize that you're trolling them.

What does trollin mean?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #38) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Don't troll me either, asshat. I'm well aware that you know the meaning.

I ain't trollin. I'm simply tryin to mislynch towniez but Diddin caught me bc my play is teh sux.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #39) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:UNVOTE: TO
VOTE: C-Worl

You're trying too hard to keep up this facade of trolling. I'm starting to think you're just covering with WIFOM.

Nope I'm being honest. I am definitely scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #40) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:That's what I just said, though I'll be honest in that I'm not 100% sure. I've seen you pull this kind of douchery as Town, too.

I never pull douchery as town. In fact here's a list of things that I'll never do as town.

1) Make trivial fluff posts that add nothing to the game.
2) Fill the thread with a constant stream of ad hom.
3) Buddy people to the max for non game related issues.
4) VOTE PEOPLE 4 HATIN ON MAH CAPS LAWK.
5) Troll.
6) Sheep random players for no apparent reason.
7) Stick my weiner in a toaster.

Okay there is one thing on the list I've done as town. Feel free to guess what it is.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #41) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:I've seen you do 1, 2, 5, 6, and I think 4. And I thank Jeebas that I've never seen you do #7.

You've never seen me buddy people for non game related issues (#3)? What do you think the C.L.A.N is? Or Katsuki's sweet ass?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #42) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

What about me DH I'm trollin. Don't you think it's a scum tell?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #43) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:32 am

Post by C-Worl »

CRACK COCAINE!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneone
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #44) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Parabollocks wrote:C-worl, quit slayer's gambiting, it's not working and it's an old gambit. >_>

Ok. Time out. I'm not pretending to be dumb when I say this but I legitimately don't know what you're talking about.

What is Slayer's Gambiting?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #45) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:13 am

Post by C-Worl »

There is controversy that Disciple Slayer's actions were not intentionally scummy, but were, in fact, bad play.

Why'd ya rule that out?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #46) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

Slaxx wrote:
Vote Count 2.01

Not Voting
: Gaoth, Nicodemus, diddin, Gorilla, evilpacman18, Parabollocks, Regfan, Hiraki, tarsonisoceot, scumhunter, Chesskid3, Demonhybrid, Pine, C-worl
Tarsonisocelot
: C-worl, Nintendoaddict1, Gorilla
Diddin
: Scumhunter
C-worl
: Diddin, Tarsonisocelot
Gorilla
: Chesskid3, Demonhybrid
Scumhunter
: Gaoth, Parabollocks
Gaoth
: Pine
Day 2 Deadline is in 12 days.
With 14 alive, 8 are needed to lynch.

Your mod is going to be gone until sunday afternoon. So is your back up mod. I apologize for the inconvenience, I will see what I can do.

So how can I not be voting but be on the tarson wagon at the same time. Back up mod sux. (<3)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #47) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:43 am

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP nvrmnd it was fixed
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #48) » Fri May 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

tarsonisocelot wrote:
Hiraki wrote:

217 is really bad because Tarson is using the logic that X has contributed more than twice, when he has 3 posts.

He hasn't given any to much content. This is my wagon mofos.

Vote: Tarsonalot

I'm a she. Who and what are you referring to with X? And did you read the post where I said that I'd only just realised the thread was open and was reading through as quickly as possible to give some reads? They're not necessarily very good, though I'm quite happy with chesstown, regtown and C-Worl/Pinescum (probably one but not both).

Talapus has just jumped into my scumlist majorly with that overdefensiveness.
UNVOTE: VOTE: Talapus

What over defensiveness?

Scumhunter wrote:You give a racist troll the hammer on a claim of a black person. And you expect quick hammers NOT to happen. Shame on all of you.

vote Talapus

What the fuck is this vote? Seriously what the fuck is it? I don't see any reasoning and it seemed he though it was the hammer. FUCK THIS AND THE MAGIC CARPET IT FLEW IN ON.

chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Talapus

very successful day 1 guys this wagon will be great for analysis post flip (tbh i don't even care what the flip is)

This is a scum post I don't care what else he had going for. He hammered and he "didn't even care what the flip is" Really?

diddin wrote:Successful wagon on obvscum was successful.

Keeps pushing the wagon even after the hammer and Talapus gaves a bah post saying go townies before this too. There was no need for this post from Diddin but he posted it anyway. My guess is to look more town. You all know what that means.

So to answer RegFan's question. What I learned from D1 (Well the Talapuswagon) is that Chesskid and Diddin are scum. And that Tarson and Scumhunter deserves FOSes.

FOS: Tarson & Scumhunter

Not sure where my vote is right now so...

Unvote; Vote: Diddin
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #49) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:06 am

Post by C-Worl »

evilpacman18 wrote:
Hiraki wrote:See? Name-claiming is stupid. Scumhunting is muy delicioso.

Maybe do some then?

Hiraki wrote:EWBOP:
Unvote, Vote: Nintendoman

Fantastic scumhunting there, dude. Great case.

Love how EPM hadn't done any scum hunting before this post. Hypocrite.

evilpacman18 wrote:
Talapus wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

No, what I mean is there's a difference in D1 and D2. D1 is normally a battle to see who ends up getting lynched, what they flip as, and then you can use that for the future. Therefore, I'm trying to see who is scummier and my methods while unconventional normally do work. What I'm doing may seem like sheeping but that's not what I'm doing.

Oh, ok. That I get. For a second there it sounded you you flat out didn't care and if you didn't, you're useless to the rest of us(No offense). I've played with several players that think this way and that kind of dad weight kills a game fast. So for now.

Unvote

Remember how I said Scumhunter did backing down right? This is backing down done wrong.

diddin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Talapus

Backing down so quickly and not revoting? Bad.

Oh hey. Not revoting would be a problem if he had actually unvoted something but his only prior vote was old on Scumhunter.

Vote:Talapus

Not seeing the Gaoth case.

Wait what? So, diddin's reason isn't good enough but you're voting him anyway bc you don't see a case on another player?

Those are the posts of EPM's that appeared scummy to me. HOWEVER, a larger portion of his other posts look town to me. We shouldn't be voting him right now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #50) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:29 am

Post by C-Worl »

So why are we lynching him?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #51) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:32 am

Post by C-Worl »

My mantra is hammer now, ask questions later. Plus he was voting me for dumb dumb reasons.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #52) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:45 am

Post by C-Worl »

MOD: I thought Pine got killed?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #53) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:51 am

Post by C-Worl »

Oh Diddin revived him... Why is Diddin still alive. Don't Revivers normally sacrifice themselves to use their ability?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #54) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:54 am

Post by C-Worl »

Know what? Fuck this game it's sooo confusing.

Vote: RegFan
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #55) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Plus, C-Worl is exactly the type to kill me when I'm not a threat.

That's a blatant lie. You know damn well that when I'm scum I systematically try to kill anyone who I consider a threat. You're the one that targets people who aren't real threats to you. If you're going to try and paint me at least use something factual instead of using lies that YOU of all people would know are lies.

BTW, I'm town.

:)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #56) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh you guys wanted a PR Claim? Can't help you cuz all I got is a voice and a vote. No encore songs from me.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #57) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

VOTE: Scumhunter
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #58) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:Gosh, C-Worl you must really think things through!!!! <3 :]

You don't refuse to claim during mass claim. It's just not something that gets done. If you're a PR and you don't want people to know your role then just claim VT. Saying "I'm a pr but won't tell ya which one" is the same as saying "Don't kill me or you'll be sorry"

Basically you're appealing to fear.

Claim or die, those are your choices.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #59) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Regfan wrote:Ugh. Thinking it over at the moment. Scumhunters town without a doubt, just trying to work out what role could potentially be good to stay unclaimed. I think it's safe to say that DH is legit just due to the fact that there's no other investigative role and inclusion of RB and Rolecop only makes sense with a cop/tracker in the game, same goes for Gaoth.

People I feel comfortable never lynching: Scumhunter, Gaoth, Magua, DemonHybrid, Pine.
Players that I'm fairly confident are Town: Diddin, Chesskid

Leaving: Gorilla, Tarson, C-Worl

Lets go Gorilla before C-Worl actually.

Unvote, Vote Gorilla

BUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #60) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Regfan wrote:I actually detest players that claim VT as a power-role during mass-claim. Scumhunter, thinking about it I think we have this game won as long as everyone stays united and if you claiming means doing that then go ahead.

Just buddy to scumbuddy, buddy to scumbuddy,
You're sure to fool somebody, sure to fool somebody,
Long as he don't get lynched, he don't get lynched,
This game will be a cinch, game will be a cinch.

Please, if you know the words then sing along.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #61) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^Godfather
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #62) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:I'm essentially a VT. I have no problem being considered as such for all intensive purposes. I do have a power that is in its essence anti-town that takes effect when I die. That is as far as I'm willing to go. Me dying = bad news. I understand that sounds scummy, but its the truth. If I am lynched simply for my refusal to claim, I will pure and simple not claim. Think outside the box and judge my play outside of the ambiguity of my claim. I am more than happy to accept a cop check on me tonight. I was considering just claiming VT and maybe I should have just left it at that, but my role does has implications down the line.

If you're beloved princess and you refused to claim I will troll you for eternity.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #63) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:C-Worl, explain the concept of "beloved princess".

Town loses a DayPhase if the Beloved Princess is killed. This gives scum two back to back Night Phases to work with.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #64) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Know what this thread needs? A vote count.

MOD: ^
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #65) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Scumhunter wrote:C-Worl, explain the concept of "beloved princess".

Town loses a DayPhase if the Beloved Princess is killed. This gives scum two back to back Night Phases to work with.

Simliar implications, only worse tbh.

Town Hero, Bomb, Jester, etc...

What are we talking about here. Do people die when you're killed? Do we lose a phase when you're killed? Do we autolose when you're killed? Do pigs rape each other when you're killed?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #66) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So that's bad bc you now assume that they're town?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #67) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I've seen a role similar to this. It was given to a scum buddy of mine in another game.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #68) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:
Regfan wrote:Jesus christ I hate you so much Scumhunter.

Gosh darnit :(

I'm a scummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Fixed
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #69) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:C-Worl, do you LEGITIMATELY think I'm scum?

As much as I did in Nightless, you laughed off my suspicion there too.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #70) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Regfan wrote:DH, Scumhunter is town, he picked Magua and me because we play on an alternate site with him and he enjoys trolling and pissing us of.

PLEASE
PLEASE

Don't piss me of right now.

Why are you so quick to believe his claim? That role isn't even on the wiki list of roles.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #71) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:lol DH, check me with your cop check then. What's bullshit is you making me solidify my claim even after I hinted at the implications. Also your fos on me is complete and utter shit. My play is 100% consistent with the role I am claiming. My attitude throughout the entire game has been one of trolling Magua/Regfan and it is 100% consistent with my claim if you go back and read it.

Note: when I picked Regfan night 1 I was playing seriously.

A few post ago you admitted to trying to pull in a night kill on you earlier in the game. So you apparently had no problem with two people dieing then right?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #72) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DemonHybrid wrote:I'm about to replace out in a minute. This shit is stupid and I'm blacklisting you regardless, SH.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LEAVE ME WITH THIS SHIT! YOU KNOW HIS GODDAMN SCUM META, USE IT FOR FUCK SAKE!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #73) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Scumhunter's play this game has been the most anti-town I've ever seen in a game of mafia if all of this were true and I'm going to be blacklisting him not only from games I join, but from my modded games and I'll refuse to even fucking talk to him around the site.

Hey now, I was voting for the last 2 mafia while you were lollygagging around lynching obv scum EPM. I'm not claiming to be the impetus behind either of those lynches, but hey now, I'm town I voted scum last 2 day phases!!! What exactly about my play has been anti-town? Picking Regfan night 1 was my standard and well picking Magua is similar to why you check the players you checked. I was paranoid of dangerous mafia winning in an otherwise unwinnable situation. Do I think either is scum right now? Absolutely not. I'd even go far as to argue your cop checks were worse than my charm picks, but I was trying to be nice to you earlier. No need to get mad now.

I think I've seen this argument from
SCUM
hunter in another game before.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #74) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Unvote

@SH: I have a headache now. Good going, you shit.

And don't you
FUCKING DARE
say that my investigate choices are worse than your supposed "picks".

But we picked the same people!!!

Wrong you claimed to have picked the two people that he had claimed to get inno reads on. That's such bullshit.

BTW, DH your vote was on Tarson.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #75) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Slaxx wrote:Scumhunter is quite obviously in violation of

1. Play to win, play to have fun. If I think you are trolling I will replace you, so don't push me.

Debating how I should handle the situation.

Is it wrong to pray for a mod kill?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #76) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DemonHybrid wrote:And yes, I know, C-Worl. I wasn't sure where the fuck my vote should go.

Preview edit: Oh goddammit, if you modkill him and he turns up correct and kills 3 townies, I swear to god.

Modkill turns him into neutral survivor so I'm pretty sure even if he was what he claimed that ModSlaxx wouldn't kill two players just bc SH was being a shithead.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”