Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #0) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Drunken Unicorn Master »

Alrighty. Finally got activated and got our password issues sorted (I made the account and then forgot the password, and then we had to reset it... lulz) so now I will be reading the game.

-RC (speaking for me and CSL)
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #1) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:00 am

ek's #31 is :goodposting: for the most part, with a caveat. I like the ideas therein, but the "omg rayfrost is right :P I cant stop razzing u!" seems forced. Still though, reminds me of somebody genuinely trying to figure out how to use a mechanic for the benefit of town, as a lot of good, pro-town people did in Metropolis: Revisited with the striking mechanic. I've done this before as scum to try to gain town cred, but either way, it's pro-town. Sometimes you have to do things that may hurt your team in the short term, in order to help your team in the long run, but I'm sure this knowledge is old-hat for those of us with any length of experience. Still, good post.

I don't like RF's "I can razz you too!" even MORE... but the rest of that post is useful enough.

Maybe I need to stop being so suspicious of everyone.

#38 is further good posting by ek.

#42 rayfrost buddying to Vi is :?

#43 AGM quick to correct. :D

Bastard Bros. #45 is 100% facepalm.
I don't think we should be making these plans in the thread. It's not like the game thread is private to scum, and the more we make a plan, the more they can find a way around it. We're already at a disadvantage to them in terms of information, should we really be giving them more info?

Scum are ALWAYS going to be able to read the thread. This borders on moronic. I'm sorry but it does.

If we don't plan and organize because we're afraid scum will read our plans and plan around them, then we don't plan at all. And that means chaos. And that means it's just that much easier for scum to win. Your argument is invalid, and your logic is questionable at best.

SpyreX I thought you said not to worry about Bastard Bros...? :? :igmeou:

# AGM 46: I have to agree with ek (from what I skimmed later on in the thread, yesterday) that no, being "incredibly sure" of something isn't good enough. ALL OF US should more or less have to approve of a duel before anyone duels. I know you hated M:R, but remember how ABR just kept striking random people even though he was town, and even though THEY were town? same thing here.

#47 is good. So far I have town reads on ek and AGM.

#50 Amrun is complete WIFOM. (as are Ludi's and my/CSL's sigs. heh heh heh)

juls #51 vote against Amrun is tech.

post #52 by ek is obvtown and very :goodposting:. I am beginning to like this ek person, contrary to when I skimmed her later posts over the last few days.

getting town vibes from maxous' #53 as well. my instinct is that scum will take a less prominent role in discussing the BEST way to exploit the duel mechanic. yeah, they can fake it, but it won't look as genuine. so far I'm getting genuine from all of these: ek, AGM, Maxous.

A little of my own, from observation: Scum is not gonna risk themselves and duel a townie unless THEY ARE SURE THEY CAN WIN. otherwise, that'd obv be playing against their wincon, cause they could possibly lose. duh. that's stupid. However, since townies have a lot less to lose (cause there are a lot more of us, duh), they will be the more likely to feel falsely confident in how scummy someone is. therefore, I do very much support this whole "town decides" thing, because as I see it, stupid-dumb-tunnel-town will be much more likely to feel like they can help the town by being a loose cannon, and that's EXACTLY WHAT WE DON'T WANT.

In other words, I agree with elvis_knits.

#54 by AGM makes me want to do a happydance because of how awesome and pro-town he is. HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH. I already think this game is going to be a blowout town win. I can feel it. It is glorious. It is washing over me and I am letting it run through my hair in complete bliss.

#55 by toasty toast. reminds me of Andrius, i.e. "hoohhhh look I drew a scum role! awesome!.... wait. sh1t. how am I gonna win now? I am obv when I'm scum. OH WAIT I KNOW! I'll just buddy up to EVERYONE... k here goes: Hello to [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop] and last but not least, [namedrop]! I L U GUYZ!!! <3"

In other words, I hate it. Also, it agrees with something somebody's already said, and the only thing he adds is something which is questionable, namely: "if two people are already tunneling on each other, we might as well have them duel, right guys? iono lulz"

scum read #1. TOASTY TOAST.

#57 by gamma. hmmm. ok. nice. i say we have him duel the first person we all can agree on as a collective, and then the day will continue afterwards. WIN!

#58: oh look more buddying by Toasty Toast. Yay.

#59: oh wait sorry, Toasty Toast was Scumread #2. Amrun was #1.

HIT LIST AS OF RIGHT NOW:

Amrun
ToastyToast

#61.... powering on.... annoying alert.... smells like an annoying idiosyncratic post that's not actually a PR but Vi is trying to be funny. Not funny.

AGM #64 against ek makes me sad. ek is town and so are you. We must band together against the scum, not fight amongst ourselves. victory is not to be found in poking everyone with your sword. Victory is to be found by being ever vigilant and keeping a watchful eye for
tigers
scum trying to pull the wool over our eyes. tl;dr: put your sword away. shes obvtown already.

#65 ek makes me realize i've skimmed over myko somehow. going back...

oh. it was just post #26 where he said "i convince the town and then duel that person to death?" lolno, that's not really scummy thats just a jokey question. silly ek. stop being so crazy.

#72: gtfo with this random/non-random/RVS nonsense!! there is plenty to comment on! (yeah yeah yeah, i know i fluffed for 10 pages, stfu :P)

#73: confirm votes are stupid, juls. if you don't have anything else to say, just say "vote: amrun". this just makes it look like you're tunneling. What do you think about other people in the game?

#77 Maxous bleeds town. He jumps to the top of my town list along with AGM.

#78 AGM = :awesomecake: for being soooo right.

&79 Toasty = LOOOOOL @ "sigh, you're misunderstanding me!" hahahaha

#80 bleeds town. Gammagooey climbin' up there too. Town City up in heah, boahh. MMMHHMMMM

#81 is useless. C-worl goes up on the scumwall.

#83 by Juls: Thoughts? "Yes. Yes. And Yes."

Katsuki #84. I don't like lurkersheep. Provide some content of your own.

#Amrun 86: HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH SCUM. HEH HEH HEH

#98 by Rayfrost is scummy for multiple reasons: 1) weak response to MagisterLudi (gut scummy, too!) and because he says we shouldn't work out the duel mechanic, we should look for scum instead. SCUM ARE ALWAYS SAYING WE SHOULD LOOK FOR SCUM! I don't know why, but it's their bane in life. Not only do they hate the fact that town is organizing, but they hate the fact that people are finding scum ALREADY. So what they do is they say "HERP DERP HAY GUYS GO SCUMHUNT. STOP ORGANIZING LULZ" and they make themselves OBV OBV like RF just did.

Also, the way he tries to make it sound like it was gamma's idea, NOT his, is super scummy. LOL. That's not what gamma said at all. He said "personally I don't find it helpful but maybe somebody can get some reads out of this mess". WHICH IS BLEEDINGLY PRO-TOWN. Whereas RF twisted it into something scummy and tried to pin it on gamma, if he was ever called out on it. NOPE.

In other words: RayFrost rockets up the scumpole as well, to be hanged near Amrun and ToastyToast.

Crap. I'm only on the bottom of page 4. HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Scum reads
:

RayFrost
Amrun
ToastyToast

Town reads
:

AGM
gammagooey
elvis_knits
Maxous
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #2) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 am

ToastyToast wrote:19)Drunken Unicorn—Yeahhh, scum.

Mmk. How come?

ToastyToast wrote:Firstly, the hydra heads are either in disagreement with one another

Not a scum tell.

ToastyToast wrote:or are not communicating properly

Not a scum tell.

ToastyToast wrote:, which I don’t like.

Not a scum tell.

ToastyToast wrote:Had the worst case against me, I don’t play like Andrius.

Not a scum tell.

ToastyToast wrote:Still not sure why he thinks I’m buddying.

Already said. Read my post.

ToastyToast wrote:Other than that terrible point, the slot has not added anything new and seems content to go with the flow.

Disagree.

ToastyToast wrote:Bad reads, in my opinion.

Not a scum tell.

ToastyToast wrote:
Unvote:Vote Drunken Unicorn

Your OMGUS is showing! :0

Bonus info: If I duel and win, something awesome happens.

Bring it.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #3) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 am

Toast, please come up with better scumreads. I want you to show me proof that hydra disagreements are a scumtell.

No, actually, tell us HOW your scumreads are scum.

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #4) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Lack of contribution =/= scum.

Try harder

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #5) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Yes I am. I am currently waiting on Toast's response to my demands.

Look at his reads and tell me why they are legitimate scumreads.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #6) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Toasty 434: You are still saying we are scum for disagreeing. You successfully mislynch us, and I'll guarantee you will be lynched or dueled out tomorrow.

DeityKabuto 435 is :goodposting:
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #7) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:43 pm

There you have it. Toast is scum.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #8) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Katsuki wrote:That list is brutal, and not just because I'm being called scummy despite reasons for low activity.

His scumreads are based as follows:

- Lurking due to sickness
- Post restriction
- Playstyle
- Bad logic
- Hydra disagreement, and having suspected Toasty of buddying.

DERPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Unvote, Vote: Toasty

@Vi: Keeping that read to myself for a while longer.

This is :goodposting:
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #9) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:57 am

Amrun wrote:Toasty: I never said you had bad reads, so nice misrep. I did, however, say you were pushing bad cases. Newsflash: you are. It is true that you pushed DUM more than Katsuki, but I dislike your "case" on Katsuki more than your case on DUM, though I dislike them both. Though while we're at it, if you reach the correct conclusion with incorrect logic, your conclusion is still incorrect: therefore, even if you are town and DUM and Katsuki are scum, your reads would still be bad. Those are the rules of logic, sir.

I sense that this is a "caught for the wrong reasons" temper tantrum from Toasty.

I need to check the vote count before voting.

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH.

The bolded above could not be more correct.

Lynch away! <3
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #10) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:18 pm

RC forgot to do it in his last post, so...

Unvote; Vote: ToastyToast

~CSL

Also, due to internet issues, this head is LA until the internet gets stabilized.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #11) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:22 pm

IECERINT, GET IN HERE AND VOTE TOAST!

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #12) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:33 pm

@ SpyreX: Can you please prod Bastard Bros? They need to post more.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #13) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I LOVE how you are stating that we are scum without reasoning. You just flew up on my scum list.

Gamma vs Toast def needs to happen. I'll also be happy with a Gamma vs Bastard Bros duel too.

You giving Toast a town read when he is clearly scum is noted. Potential scumbuddy found!

Need to be dueled by Gamma

ToastyToast
Bastard Bros

Leaning Scum

Amrun
RayFrost
Magister Ludi

Neutral

mykonian
C-Worl
Maxous
Deity
inHim
RedCoyote
GreyICE

Leaning Town

Vi
Juls
e_k
AGM
Gamma
Iecerint
Katsuki
DUM
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #14) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:03 pm

EBWOP: 609 was @ Bastard Bros
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #15) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh fuck. Toasty was telling the truth.

If we are in the duel pool, should I claim?

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #16) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:33 pm

RC again (duh). By now my and CSL's attack plan should be obvious. CSL is The Attack Dog™, and I am The Analyzer™.

No time to quote stuff and respond to it, plus I'm on a laptop so that'd be way too hard w/o a mouse. This'll have to do for the weekend.

Town

Gammagooey - same ubertown read as my last post, plus more, 'cause of the duel thing.
AGM - extreme townposting throughout, feels like his town meta.
Maxous - early posting felt very town. hasn't really changed since.
elvis_knits - overall feeling town, for the most part. see post 52 if in doubt.
Juls - overall townie feel. smart, town-motivated posting, makes sense, is sheepable, etc.
mykonian - I like his attacks on elvis. they seem genuinely motivated, but they also seem to be blowing things out of proportion. though his posting does change my opinion of elvis somewhat, i don't think i'm gonna sheep this against my gut. then again, my gut has been wrong A LOT recently. not just in this game either. -___-
Iecerint - vague townie feel. nothing concrete. seems to agree with town-feeling people a lot though.
inHim - nullish-townish. need moar content pl0x
DietyKabuto - a big whopping null. post moar or else.
Bastard Bros - pretty useless and under the radar so far. scummy for that, but otherwise null. ALSO post moar.
Katsuki - pleasantly skipping along, making cupcakes, and fluffing about as much as this read of her is. in other words, all of it is fluff.
C-Worl - not scum with AGM. maybe scum with GreyICE. subsequent posts seem scummy, but overall I would prefer more content.
RayFrost - seems kinda inflammatory but also kinda like he's trying to appear pro-town... kind of how I play as scum. Never played with RF before, but etc.
Vi - overall posting is annoying, and doesn't necessarily feel town. May have gotten the idea to use a fake PR from cow, thought it'd be funny here, etc. Not sure according to flavor if this makes sense, but it seems more likely to come from scum than town to fake a PR. Also, not playing very townish, and I'm not getting a good feeling in my bellymeats (to borrow a phrase from Spy).
GreyICE - 156-161 is terribly scummy. also, not as active as I expect town greyICE to be. possibly connected to Maxous.
Magister Ludi - Assumes/implies/infers/... that there's 3 per scum team? Inside info, like Iece said.
Amrun - Same reasons as last post I made: She made what sounded like a scum slip and tried to laugh it off and make up for it by playing better. Not sittin' right.
Scum

Also: VERY surprised that Toasty was town. Had no read either way on RedCoyote, so I am not surprised or w/e. His flip is interesting, in terms of the accompanying flavor. Possibly third party, but I'm going to assume "mafia scum" for now. Green/Blue is town, Red is scum, Purple/Gray/Other is third party, etc. Anyway, everyone should go back and ISO RedCoyote. My dissectino of post 148 was somewhat enlightening, I'll save that for later.

Gamma and mykonian sure make elvis_knits look a lot scummier than I have been reading her as being, but I don't know... She's a wild card for me; I have never played with her before, and know nothing of her meta. I'll leave her where she is right now, pending further reading.

Also, I got a good chuckle out of this:
Juls wrote:
Drunken Unicorn Master (ReaperCharlie and CSL)

Is it possible for RC to be town and CSL to be scum?
Post 166: Good
Post 177: Bad

(Note: this post covers up to the end of page 10. i am going to try to do something new... to keep "current", but behind. i have found that when i stay a number of pages back, i can pick up on some things i wouldn't normally be able to pick up on, due to having more information from flips than i would normally have. it's like reading the game with a cheat sheet almost. sooo yep. that's probably how I'll be doing this game. it's a little bit of a new thing for me to do this on purpose... but i'm liking how it's turning out so far. anyway... more later, obv.)
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #17) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:16 am

You're gone, Deity.

Vote: e_k to win

I have a town read on e_k. Deity just flew south to the scumlist.

Surprised inHim flipped town. Not surprised Juls flipped town.

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #18) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:51 am

Hi, scumDeityKabuto. Trying to keep yourself alive so you can find your target and kill him?

e_k is obvtown.

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #19) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Vote: T-Bone to win

If Iec is telling the truth, then no one should die.

And before Vi tries to shoot me without a claim...

I am
Zhang Liao of the Five Generals of Wei

My only ability is a duel type. I investigate a player and I'm told if they are a threat to Wei.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:33 am

Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:
Vote: T-Bone to win

If Iec is telling the truth, then no one should die.

And before Vi tries to shoot me without a claim...

I am

My only ability is a duel type. I investigate a player and I'm told if they are a threat to Wei.

RC here. I approve the vote for
T-Bone to win

Vi needs to be held accountable and/or needs to die.

Didn't want to claim yet, but what's done is done.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:34 am

RayFrost and Vi are for death, btw.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:24 am

Thank you for that, Amrun.

If you're town, that list is valuable coming after your "death".

See you in the afterlife, as I am pretty sure we'll die next.
Last edited by SpyreX on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:02 am

Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:Thank you for that, Amrun.

If you're town, that list is valuable coming after your "death".

See you in the afterlife, as I am pretty sure we'll die next.

Welp, scratch that. lol
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:02 am

Iecerint wrote:I'd already told you that I wanted you to kill DUM or C-Worl. <_<

That's retarded. We are town, didn't you get the memo?

Kill C-worl though, that's fine.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:57 pm

@ Vi: We are not that illiterate

@ T-Bone flipping scum: One scumread down (implicated by flavor)

Told you e_k was town.

And Iec is now town.

We would like Gamma to duel C-Worl

We are, in a sense, un-cc'd cop.

Colors below indicate flips. I'm not entirely sure if Wu=Scum, so putting it as purple with 3rd parties for now.

Need to be dueled by Gamma/ourselves

ToastyToast

Bastard Bros

C-Worl

RayFrost
Magister Ludi

Neutral

mykonian
Maxous
Deity

Amrun

inHim

RedCoyote
(Can't use red...)
GreyICE

Leaning Town/Town

Vi
Juls

e_k

AGM

Gamma
Iecerint
Katsuki
DUM

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:44 pm

it is time.

for a powerful re-read.

yes, tonight.

go.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 pm

well.

i just had a gi-f*&king-gantic post typed.

and thanks to this stupid laptop on vacation, it all crashed.

AS I WAS TRYING TO SELECT AND COPY IT SO THAT I WOULDNT LOSE MY POST IF THE BROWSER CRASHED TRYING TO SEND IT.

I am pretty upset.

But alas. sh*t doth happen. (and that's what I get for using IE).
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Literally though: three and a half hours wasted. :(
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:22 pm

anyway, tl;dr (cause there is NO way i'm typing all that again):

1. go back and copy-paste all dead town's reads lists here (scum AND town).
vote: Maxous
for his ineffably agreeable attitude towards everything and everyone. scum mass-buddying at its finest. i explained it a LOT better, but etc.
3. have a nice night. i am quite tired, i just spend 3.5 hours catching up and posting. too bad it got pwnz0rd.

Love,
ReaperCharlie
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:22 pm

HAHAHA. Maxous.

Literally proving my point with a ninja post.

You kill me.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Ok I just spent another while trying to coax it out of session-memory within the browser.

And it was no-go.

Internet explorer needs to die a fiery death. :evil: Followed by
Maxous, Vi, and mykonian

Yes, I am serious.

ReaperCharlie out.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 am

ITT: RC didn't see a duel in progress.

Vote: Gammagooey
(W-3)

No more votes until Vi has had the shot, please.

When this duel ends, and Magister flips, I'd like a consensus on who would duel whom.

I *WOULD* recommend us dueling someone, but if we do, and if we win, the scum will likely kill us. It might be worth a shot, though.

@ Vi: C-Worl and RayFrost are more likely to flip scum than anyone right now. Please target one of those.

RC, I'd have typed it up in Word or Notepad or something. I quit using Internet Explorer months ago.

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:57 am

Substitute C-Worl for Katsuki.

Damn mornings.

RayFrost the Ninja...
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:18 am

Yes, I'm on V/LA and am using someone else's laptop (on which only IE exists).

This would have gone a lot faster if I was at home and using Chrome. :)

My internet at home has been out for over a week though due to AT&T being stupid.

So this is what I have, and this is all I have. Sad, but it's true.

I saw somebody vote Gamma and I was like WTF. but then I realized it was a duel.

So yes, we are voting Gamma to win, obv. He is pretty obviously my strongest town read.

Ugggghhhh I wish my post hadn't gotten lost last night. It was really f*ckin epic. REALLY.

Anyway. Reading from page 25 forward. Maybe my scum reads will change, prob not.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 am

Juls wrote:
Iecerint - You are absolutely at the top of my scumlist at the moment

Interesting to note.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Vi. Your next kill will be mykonian.

Town's next duel victim will be Maxous, and I will duel him, and come out the victor.

So it has been written, so shall it come to pass.

<3
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:16 pm

up to page 33 btw. probably gonna be able to power through the rest of it tonight or tomorrow.

(hopefully, no guarantees)
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:14 pm

AlmasterGM wrote:Alright, so here's the secret stuff I was talking about.

One of my passive abilities, called "intelligence," confirms that there are three anti-town factions in the game.
In other words, we're (almost certainly) dealing with two scumteams and a serial killer. I initially planned to hold on to this information in an attempt to catch someone in a lie (e.g., the serial killer fakeclaiming vig, or something). However, RedCoyote's flip negates that potential benefit and it's likely there will be two people dead tonight anyway, so I see no reason not to claim now.

As a side note, this information is why I was so adamant about trusting obvtownies to duel scum. It's multiscum, so even if we accidentally label scum town, they still have an incentive to honestly hunt and nail the other team in order to look obvtown.

Here's how we can use this information to our advantage: Scum already know that this is multiscum from the size of their teams. With 20 players I would guess 3 person scumteams ... possibly 4, but that's unlikely. 3/17 or 3/1/16 is unheard of - thus scum are automatically going to know the setup is 3/3/14 or 3/3/1/13. Thus, what we are looking for is people who already seem certain that it's multiscum. It's not a slam-dunk tell, of course, but I think it's definitely something.

My secret towntell on GreyICE was this.

GreyICE iso #22 wrote:Hey AGM, time to bus your buddy.

GreyICE iso #24 wrote:Oh right, this could be two teams. Fair point. I'd hate to lynch you for being the wrong sort of scum. That'd be downright rude

The manner in which he "discovers" the possibility of multiscum sounds way too natural and legitimate for me. Don't get me wrong, I HATE everything else about his play, but this was enough for me to at least discount lynching him before I came forth with this information and discussed it with other people. However, GreyICE lost a LOT of that town cred in this post:

GreyICE iso #32 wrote:AGM is free scum or your money back. Why? He was pushing me and then backed off with LOLSEKRET META TELL. This is obvious bullshit. Is no sekret meta tell.
He just figures that he's declaring a general truce with the other scumteam for day 1.
Joke is on him, I is not scums.

With town as heavily non-VT as the OP suggests, is not 1+SK, is 1+1

Emphasis mine. Here, GreyICE is 100% certain about multiscum, which is the exact scumtell I was looking for. Moreover, this "heavy non-VT" assumption doesn't exist ANYWHERE in the OP. All it says is everybody gets to do something if they win a duel, which isn't even that good, since (in most cases) only one person will be winning a duel per day. Thus, GreyICE is moving WAAAY back up on my scumlist. Near the top, now.

It's memorial day weekend so I don't have a ton of time right now, but I will be combing through the rest of the thread when I get a chance to look for more reads surrounding this issue.

More good info.

Somebody make up a list of who is who, factionwise. I would, but I just had a guest come over.

I'll be back later to check on your work (and correct you).
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 pm

RayFrost wrote:Holy shit. Deity's town.

Like seriously. Wow. :goodposting: Mind = blown etc Actually reading it rather than skimming at some point,; but for now he's a town read.

KEKEKEKE, your post following Deity's massive ISOing post isn't helping your case here, RF.

Not to mention most of his reads are completely wrong. (i.e. inHim, AGM, us, mykonian, Maxous, GreyICE, Amrun, elvis_knits)

Hahahahah wow that's bad. And you are like "OMG 0_0 YOOOO TOWN"

LOL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Vi wrote:...

Revised extermination ranking is as follows.

TIER I - TARGETED FOR IMMEDIATE EXTERMINATION

GreyICE

inHimshallibe

elvis_knits

B4574rD Br05

*Magister Ludi //(first to bring up two scumteams and speculate in-depth on it, softclaimed scum power as mentioned before in post 361)

TIER II

*RayFrost - *Maxous - *Iecerint //(Iecerint pushed Ludi heavily for slip)
Amrun

TIER III

DeityKabuto
//(if DeityKabuto is some savant who has only been pretending to play dumb I will :? )
*Drunken Unicorn Master
*Katsuki
*C-Worl

TIER IV

Juls

*Gammagooey
*mykonian
AlmasterGM

System...
All
players in TIER I expected to flip scum.

How does it feel to be SO WRONG about Tier I? Just wanted to know.

Also, wanted to let you know that loose-cannoning will no longer be accepted.

You are now the town's tool, or else you're getting lynched. That is all.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Juls wrote:Thats B.S. myko and I almost want to vote you to lose on principle.

dam#, I wish she WOULD have. mykonian needs to die SO bad right now.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 pm

elvis_knits wrote:
Vi wrote:
mykonian 822... Insufficient certainty for simple Y/N answer. Very large red flag thrown by Maxous in previous 72 hours. Extermination of Maxous not disallowed, but not priority.

Also, I'm not sure if my point about a possible RedCoyote-Maxous tie got lost in the wall. But RC's first wall post he votes and unvotes maxous in the same post then votes someone else (I think toasty). So the maxous vote was basically meaningless. Looks like scumbuddy distancing to me.

Nope, not distancing, but I should have kept it on Maxous.

Sorry, toast. You were scummy as @#$& though.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:45 pm

mykonian wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Vi wrote:
mykonian 822... Insufficient certainty for simple Y/N answer. Very large red flag thrown by Maxous in previous 72 hours. Extermination of Maxous not disallowed, but not priority.

Also, I'm not sure if my point about a possible RedCoyote-Maxous tie got lost in the wall. But RC's first wall post he votes and unvotes maxous in the same post then votes someone else (I think toasty). So the maxous vote was basically meaningless. Looks like scumbuddy distancing to me.

That was exactly what I was thinking at that moment, but discarded it as too obvious.

And it probably is. RC isn't the player to give his buddy away that easily.

lol whoops I guess she was talking about RedCoyote, not me. Dam# I wish I would have voted Maxous then (sh*t I don't remember, I don't re-read my own posts) ... well, w/e. Maybe he(redcoyote) WAS distancing. That'd certainly be easy to find out.

When is Maxous dying, people? He and mykonian need to get the f*ck outta here like NOW times.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Also, mykonian dueling inHim instead of elvis_knits is 100% BULLSH#T.

MYKONIAN NEEDS TO DIE. CAN I SAY IT ANY LOUDER? I WILL SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS.

wow, I'm leftshifting. this is unlike me.

but this town is sooooooooooooo dumb so far.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Gammagooey wrote:I'm super amazing and I'm not answering any stupid rolefishing questions today kthanks.

This post by Gamma reminds me of scum happy with their wide level of town-cred, looking to push their luck by "changing" their claim. Obviously scum have daytalk, as there is no night. If he's scum, he's either smart enough to embellish his claim with pieces of his buddies' abilities, or he's getting advice to do it on the fly.

Lynch All Liars certainly comes to mind here. Gammagooey's multiple-duel ability (and apparently his claimed OTHER ability?) would benefit scum just as much as town, especially if he were to gain an early town read.

However, his previous posting along with almost everything about him continues to give me a town vibe. FML. I am so suspicious of everyone right now.

But I am going to trust Gamma. If I get stabbed in the back, I'll never trust him again. I thought he was scum once in PWMafia so we lynched him but he flipped town. Stop saying scummy things that make me think things, Gamma. Grrrrr.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:59 pm

AlmasterGM wrote:Soooo you've been following along but you don't have any reads on the first 37 pages?

Wut.

To me this sounds like, "I had reads, but then I drew a scum role PM, so now I need to completely rethink this game from a scum point of view."

If only AGM was able to sell his obvtown pills at the market so other obvtownies could shine like this. :(
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Also: MLudi and mykonian are not scum together.

Magister Ludi, are you an alt? And if not, do you have playing experience on other sites?
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm

RayFrost wrote:I find the t-bone entrance to be sub-par in the "what an underwhelming replacement" rather than an alignment tell. T-bone. Read the thread. Provide content. Preferably now. Chop chop.

This also doesn't look good from RF.

Maybe it's confirmation bias because I know 100% that t-Bone was scum, but to be fair, it was PRETTY F*CKIN OBVIOUS from his posting (plus AGM's amazingly accurate and obviously awesome attacks on him) that he was scum.

This reads like scum buddying up to who they think is town. As I previously stated, scum MUST have daytalk (because there IS no night), so there's no reason for RF to make a post like this if he were talking to his scumbuddy.

Ergo I postulate that RF and T-Bone are not scum together. Whether RF genuinely had a town read on Tbone is anyone's guess but this post is fishy as ALL GET OUT. Soooo anyways, RF creeping down to the scum-gutters. WTF ray. WTF.

It got lost in my massive post from yesterday night, but for the record, I have had one HECK of a time trying to read Magister Ludi and RayFrost. I honestly can't tell which either of them are. Every now and then they'll do something that's like "blatant towntell" in my book, and then they'll turn around and do something that's "glaring scumtell" a few pages later. It's sooooo frustrating. you guys need to improve your play, and probably need to die because I do NOT want either of you around at LYLO.

Of the two, I would prefer RF's death more, but you are both far removed from my bloodlust levels for Maxous and Mykonian. Both of htem need to die LIEK NAO style.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Amrun wrote:T-Bone, if you have suspicions from before you replaced in, share them. Now.

And then read. And then share again.

Same as RF, but already flipped scum. Lulz.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Maxous wrote:Basically parroting here but:
T-Bone makes an entry post, 2 people question aspects of said post. He reacts with "But nice that you two (AGM, Ludi) quickly jump on something very insignificant, I'll keep that in mind." - Total defence reaction to people questioning him, 'I'll keep it in mind' meaning you will be scummy if you keep questioning but I'm not actually going to call you scummy.

AGM questions him more and T-Bone changes his tune in post 958 calling Ludi very scummy(why did'nt he say that the first time?) and AGM is looking for any reason for a lynch and only interested in his survival i.e. scum (why did'nt he say this the first time either?)
'I just entered the game therefore my posts should not be answereable'. And he would'nt even give a basic idea of who is suspicious to him...apart from his omgus on Ludi.
Looks like maf to me.

VOTE: Gammagooey
Let me get this straight...we have a doctor in this game, that could of protected Gamma every night. So he would'nt die.
Gamma can constantly use his ability to give the town 2 lynches a day.
There is my ability also.
And Gamma is town? As if the game is going to be broken like that...
His refusual to share his character and why he can do it does'nt help either - particulary since we already know his ability.
I'm banking he is some kind of third party lyncher.

Aaaannndddd, Maxous does the EXACT SAME THING. But he goes a step further and RECOUNTS THE ENTIRE SERIES OF EVENTS in a stupid play-by-play that's absolutely worthless. Then he votes, and SURPRISE SURPRISE, IT'S NOT FOR *EITHER* TBONE *OR* AGM.

Hellllllllloooooooooooo RUNNING INTERFERENCE.

Maxous is scum with Tbone yo. Count it.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 pm

elvis_knits wrote:Blah, I'm so mad about how this went down. I was fine with having to duel because I don't htink I've played that well and it was seeming inevitable. But DK dueling me like this is so fucked up. He completely ignored my claim, when actually Gammagoey RB'ing me supports that I am telling the truth. I feel like he just jumped at the chance to kill a PR. I'm also feeling like you all are scum at this point, but I guess that's not possible, and not very helpful. I will try to organize my thoughts before I die so that I can maybe help a little on the way out.

I beg you:

Don't let individual players decide the duel.
Don't let duelists get away without claiming.
Kill every player who duels without consent.

I really think if you don't do the above from here on out, town loses.

NEEDS TO BE REPEATED.

AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 pm

elvis_knits wrote:Blah, I'm so mad about how this went down. I was fine with having to duel because I don't htink I've played that well and it was seeming inevitable. But DK dueling me like this is so fucked up. He completely ignored my claim, when actually Gammagoey RB'ing me supports that I am telling the truth. I feel like he just jumped at the chance to kill a PR. I'm also feeling like you all are scum at this point, but I guess that's not possible, and not very helpful. I will try to organize my thoughts before I die so that I can maybe help a little on the way out.

I beg you:

Don't let individual players decide the duel.
Don't let duelists get away without claiming.
Kill every player who duels without consent.

I really think if you don't do the above from here on out, town loses.

AND AGAIN.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 pm

elvis_knits wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:
the roleblock shenanigans isn't how I think SpyreX would resolve the issue. (I did check ALL of Spy's previous games for this- the only one with a roleblocked non-result role that didn't end the game/have the player no action anyway was in Powerful Wizards, but he didn't say in-thread if he got a message saying he was blocked and it was a mass-block anyway so it was generally known he was blocked)

WHAT PART OF ME KNOWING I WAS BLOCKED MAKES ME LOOK SCUMMY?

THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE DONE THIS GAME:
KILLED TOWN (TOASTY)
BLOCKED ME (POWERFUL PROTECTIVE ROLE)
FORCED ME TO CLAIM
PUSHED FOR MY DEATH EVEN THOUGH NOBODY HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY CLAIM AND I CAN CONFIRM YOUR BLOCK

GET A CLUE

Isn't making me feel too good about Gamma but I am still gonna trust my gut on him.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 pm

GreyICE wrote:Fuck you, VI. Fuck you.

I second this.

Also, the complete capitalization of VI is considerably ironic.

*// reiterateCommand ("Vi, you WILL NOT kill again without town consensus, is that understood?"); //*

:evil:
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Maxous wrote:Well it certainly seems gamma is not a lyncher like I suspected o_O

DK is not town.

P-Edit: We could have Iecerint confirm but as far as I know Lu Bu is
not
part of the Wei and is therefore not town. He is one of the three anti-town factions AGM mentioned.

LOL at Maxous not being happy enough to let DeityKabuko's ill-advised duel against elvis_knits play out.

He feels like he has to go in there and make it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR... to EVERYONE... that DK is "really really really scum, guys!!!"

Hahahaha. Helloooooo eager-scum.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 pm

DeityKabuto wrote:
Maxous wrote:Dk - you are third party.
A singular third party.
Sorry but not a good idea to have around.

This is a scum post. I said that I am helping town, and my previous actions and walls may show it. You are my next target, I claim to want to help town, you say not a good idea to have around. DF? is pretty much all i can say

Agreed that this is a scum post.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Question to everyone:

Why isn't VI dead?

If she was town, she'd have been NK'd already. Scum doesn't like loose-cannon kills going off like VI's kill of RedCoyote on Day 1.

Also, it was pretty obvious she wanted town-cred for killing Redcoyote. She threw a fit that I had a town read on Gamma and not her. LOL.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am gonna lol if VI is scum with Redcoyote. Rest assured that if VI makes it to LYLO or even THINKS about killing outside of town's widespread approval again, I am going to duel the f*ck out of her and she is going to die a gruesome death.

that is all.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Wait, that's not all. I forgot to mention that this UNUTTERABLY STUPID fake PR she's using, does nothing but make people write her off as "null", instead of the scumbag she is. there is no town motivation to confusing town. none at all. ergo I postulate that VI is scum, or at the very least, a third-party day SK hoping for a bunch of town cred.

ERGO ergo (heh):

To-Die List: Maxous, Vi, mykonian
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:39 pm

Maxous wrote:Okay I've been thinking about this duel (dangerous I know :p)

T-Bone knew Gamma was going to declare a duel on him.. Gamma's ability would allow another lynch during the day.
So the optimal mafia move? Declare a duel yourself and don't allow 2 duels during the day. Because T-Bone was going to die anyway. This greatly increases my confidence of T-Bone being mafia. Either way he should be lynched.

Now.. does T-Bone declare a duel on town or his mafia buddy? There are pros and cons to each option.
However Iecerint was'nt under that much suspicion.. which leads me to beleive it might be plausible that Iecerint is his buddy.

Now, Iecerint claims he will not die upon losing the duel and the day will become dueless
unless
he wins. This threat makes little sense as the day will end anyway.
His duel ability is a vengenance kill which will allow Iecerint not to be night killed by mafia and we won't even question why.
In short they are plausible fake claims for a mafia to make.

The best option is the following

Vote: No winner

=> Likely mafia T-Bone is lynched
=> We test the fake-claim sounding ability of Iecerint. At best he is a modified beloved prince in which it would be useful to get rid of that con now anyway.
=> If Iecerint is legit he has nothing to fear here.

And the fact that Maxous is scum with T-bone means he is able to wax eloquent about EXACTLY WHY T-BONE DID WHAT HE DID. Not speculate. WAX ELOQUENT. i.e. he knew it was going to happen, and has inside info. Hoooo boy this is too easy.

And I'm not above suspecting Iecerint is scum WITH t-bone as well, and they are pulling a gambit to make Iecerint look more town (because, heaven knows he needs a little more town cred).
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Maxous wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:Actually, T-Bones last post was very town sounding. Shit.

Nominate Magister for extermination.

If T-Bone flips mafia I would also suggest looking at this post
That looks like a good way to help your buddy without making it too obvious. Using the reasoning of testing abilities while not giving a clear stance of his opinion on the players.

Interestingly these were the two players that voted each-other for weak looking reasons and then jumped off each-other when other people's suspicions started to get serious.

But we should flip T-Bone first of course.

Maxous wins a few town points back with this post, surprisingly.

Hmmm...
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Vi wrote:...

Output... Unofficial vote count is as follows.

T-Bone (W-4) ~ T-Bone, Drunken Unicorn Master, RayFrost
No Winner (W-4) ~ Magister Ludi, Maxous, Gammagooey
Iecerint (W-4) ~ Iecerint, Katsuki, Amrun

Not Voting: C-worl, Vi, mykonian, elvis_knits

IF T-Bone is groupscum THEN expectation that scumpartners' votes are spread out.
IF C-worl is not groupscum AND elvis_knits AND mykonian are not groupscum THEN analysis becomes easy. Previously stated condition not improbable.

So, what did you learn from this, Vi?
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Magister Ludi wrote:"Ludi to me looks like town tripping over himself and people ganging up on him for it, ESPECIALLY with the Wu flip basically showing that the slip Iec went on about for the entire damn day doesn't exist at all. His reads and suspicions aren't great but I think he's trying to be helpful and his dueling ability speculation, iso 15, and iso 17 all look like town thought processes."

Last post detailing from you detailing me. No written post by you in any detail shows a change until today. (that was on Sunday that previous post)

Scum ability: Check (roleblocker)
Dueling wantonly: Check
Horrible Reads: Check
Overbereance of Belief in Own Towniness: Check

I like this post. A lot.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:Internet explorer needs to die a fiery death. :evil: Followed by
Maxous, Vi, and mykonian

Yes, I am serious.

ReaperCharlie out.

Vi wrote:Illiterate Unicorn Typist (I should probably stop this, as two out of their three reads are entirely legitimate)

Then why haven't you killed either of them yet?

They are far more obvscum than either of your previous two targets.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Unvote; Vote: MagisterLudi to win.

This is serious. Don't change this, CSL.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:05 pm

RayFrost wrote:
Mod: I may need to officially go V/LA for up to two weeks, as per familial issues I'd rather not reveal ITT. I will PM you about it.

To sum it up for you guys, though...: fml.

Replace him IMMEDIATELY please, SpyreX.

Preferably with someone easier to read. How about another newbie like Bastard Bros or T-Bone? That would be just prime.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:06 pm

RayFrost wrote:Aaaaand nevermind. Not going to need a V/LA.

Wait, what the f*ck. Never mind SpyreX.

Yes, do tell the reason, RF, if you haven't already.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Katsuki wrote:Unicorn plan +1

Since when are you down for ANYTHING I say?

Katsuki Scum Points +1000

Vi wrote:
Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:Vi. Your next kill will be mykonian.

Town's next duel victim will be Maxous, and I will duel him, and come out the victor.

<3
Pretty much all of the above.

Maxous, just go ahead and claim. I'm so sick of people dodging around claims at this point.

You too.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:12 pm

I hereby flip around my scum read on Maxous and give a scum read to Gammagooey.

Vi, kill Gammagooey. Right now.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 am

Unvote

I'm going to have a word with him for changing our vote without my given consent.

Vote pending on Vi's shot.

Gamma is at W-2. Vi better shoot now...
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:13 am

Psh.

Vote: Gamma

Someone just hammer.

Also, we're dueling who?
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:21 am

Should we trust you...?
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Gamma's first duel does not end the day.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:04 pm

FlailLudiscumisflail
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Unvote; Vote Ludi to win

Change this again and I will literally hunt you down and kill you.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Also, read our hydra QT. I've explained everything there.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:15 am

News flash, myko, I don't buy the Vi hate either from RC. I for one believe...its...claim.

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 am

And Ludi, next time you are up for death, you will claim. This could have fucking been avoided.

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:03 am

Duel: Maxous

Vi, Kill Katsuki, preferably with your next post.

Everyone should still be claiming.

This duel changes nothing.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:11 am

Vote: Unicorn to win, Garfield to lose

RayFrost, did you literally have NOTHING to say about Ludi's town flip?

Seriously. You avoided that topic 100%. You said NOTHING of it.

You have posted SIX times since the flip, and have not said a THING about it.
RayFrost wrote:Stay inside you're hydra dammit.

RayFrost wrote:I just realized it says "renmoved" and not "removed" - haha, mod. u so clever.

RayFrost wrote:Gamma, you're roleblock I can confirm to not have hit me. Not I-got-a-result kind of confirm but it's-not-possible kind of confirm. Pretty sure on the resolution of this.

RayFrost wrote:Gamma kinda already claimed, so you're desire for Vi to "go first" is null.

RayFrost wrote:Suffice to say you won't get the result you want. I'll claim when I claim.

RayFrost wrote:Who the hell is mise, by the way? You?

And VI I CHANGED MY MIND. KILL RAYFROST INSTEAD.

Reason: Katsuki's insistence that she's playing to her "town/scum" meta (as in, that neither differ from the other) is a pretty big scum tell.

But RayFrost completely avoiding talking about the duel between Gamma and MagisterLudi AT ALL, pretty much means he and Gamma are scum together.

Let's make this sh*t happen.

Again: VI, KILL RAYFROST.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:22 am

@ Everyone calling our duel stupid:

Town's next duel victim will be Maxous, and I will duel him, and come out the victor

<3

Please read the bolded line, and vote accordingly.

~CSL
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:42 pm

RC here, and a few things I need to say:

a) What are you guys talking about? I clearly stated that I was going to duel Maxous at the soonest possible opportunity.
b) To whoever said I haven't expressed suspicion of Maxous before, check my ISO again. I clearly expressed suspicion.

In fact, Vi made a point of pointing out this very thing to somebody ELSE who wasn't paying attention:

Vi wrote:
Maxous wrote:I would like a conclusion for Reaper Charlie's suspects. He accused everybody but Ludi and C-Worl of being mafia.
Katsuki is looking like she is playing buddies with Drunken Unicorn.

The case for mykonian is weak and/or not well explained. mykonain's lurking in this scenario is a null-tell.

Except for how it's not.

I'm also pretty sure DUM has said "mykonian, Vi, Maxous" for a while now.

There you have it folks. That was AT LEAST 200 posts ago. So it's not like I just pulled it out of my butt.

Anyway, on to other, more important things.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Maxous wrote:I would like a conclusion for Reaper Charlie's suspects. He accused everybody but Ludi and C-Worl of being mafia.
Katsuki is looking like she is playing buddies with Drunken Unicorn.

Though your request was already answered by Vi (and quoted again in the post above this), I must ask: Any particular reason why you refer to me/us as Reaper Charlie in the first sentence, but Drunken Unicorn in the last? There seems to be absolutely no pro-town benefit to doing that.

Maxous wrote:So yeah I think Iecerint is town - no particular reason..just do.

I would like RayFrost to explain why dueling and/or killing him is dangerous. I am tempted to call his bluff. That subtle defence on T-Bone still stands out to me.

Please quote/rehash RayFrost's defense on T-Bone? I wouldn't be surprised if RF was scum with T-Bone. In fact, I remember saying something like this before.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Ok. Happened again.

I lost a post.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:58 pm

I will re-create it though, since it's semi-important.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 pm

This isn't the one I promised; that one's coming later. This one's just a bit of numbers.

There are 9 players left alive:

1.)Katsuki
2.)Vi
3.)Iecerint
4.)Gammagooey
5.)Drunken Unicorn Master (CSL/RC)
6.)mykonian
7.)Maxous
8.)RayFrost
9.)C-Worl

We have four flipped non-blue. One red, one green, one yellow, one black. The yellow and black are clearly third-party. The other two (red and green) appear to be scum groups. Wide consensus is that there are only 3 per scum team, and 2 third-parties. This fits perfectly well with THIS POST:

AlmasterGM wrote:Alright, so here's the secret stuff I was talking about.

One of my passive abilities, called "intelligence," confirms that there are three anti-town factions in the game.
In other words, we're (almost certainly) dealing with two scumteams and a serial killer. I initially planned to hold on to this information in an attempt to catch someone in a lie (e.g., the serial killer fakeclaiming vig, or something). However, RedCoyote's flip negates that potential benefit and it's likely there will be two people dead tonight anyway, so I see no reason not to claim now.

As a side note, this information is why I was so adamant about trusting obvtownies to duel scum. It's multiscum, so even if we accidentally label scum town, they still have an incentive to honestly hunt and nail the other team in order to look obvtown.

Here's how we can use this information to our advantage: Scum already know that this is multiscum from the size of their teams. With 20 players I would guess 3 person scumteams ... possibly 4, but that's unlikely. 3/17 or 3/1/16 is unheard of - thus scum are automatically going to know the setup is 3/3/14 or 3/3/1/13. Thus, what we are looking for is people who already seem certain that it's multiscum. It's not a slam-dunk tell, of course, but I think it's definitely something.

More good info.

Somebody make up a list of who is who, factionwise. I would, but I just had a guest come over.

I'll be back later to check on your work (and correct you).

Nobody did what I asked. And now that I can do it, I'm going to.

So we know that Amrun, while scummy, was not "anti-town" by SpyreX's definition, because we know that AGM wasn't lying. Ergo, we have no more third-parties (or at least, anti-town ones). Having 4 per scum team and 2 third parties would mean 10 town and 10 non-town, and I don't think SpyreX would do that. Mod-WIFOM is a surprisingly handy tool, as well as being a mod and game reviewer yourself. AGM is one as well as I, and he came to the same conclusion that I did: Two three-man scum factions, vice being four-man. Ergo, we have killers on the loose and they are all likely aligned together.

The only caveat I can see to this is if the Lyncher is not actually considered an anti-town faction: i.e. what if their lynch target was scum? This would throw a wrench in things. And if Vi really IS a day-SK, then SpyreX would have either lied to AGM, OR SpyreX didn't consider the Lyncher to be strictly anti-town. Still, factoring this in is negligible.

Vi wanted town-cred for killing off RedCoyote. I honestly don't think Vi would kill off RedCoyote if they were scum together. Ergo, I can scratch Vi off being redscum. So according to the above, Vi is either greenscum or is third-party. I don't think playing outguess the mod at this point would be productive, therefore I'm going to put Vi down as greenscum (because she IS scum, no two ways about it. More on this later).

So here are our players again, with proposed alignments. Remember, there are two of each scum team left:

1.)Katsuki -
BLUE TOWN

2.)Vi -
GREEN SCUM

3.)Iecerint -
BLUE TOWN

4.)Gammagooey -
?
?
?
?
?
- could be either town or last redscum.
5.)Drunken Unicorn Master (CSL/RC) -
BLUE TOWN

6.)mykonian -
?
?
?
?
?
- could be either town or last redscum.
7.)Maxous -
RED SCUM

8.)RayFrost -
GREEN SCUM

9.)C-Worl -
BLUE TOWN

If anyone has any reasons why this list is blatantly wrong, speak now. Provide reasons, preferably associative tells.

It's time to do
c
o
l
o
r
s
, and so now,
c
o
l
o
r
s
is what we're doing.

I'm sick of this town, its complete apathy, and its aversion to using associative tells to find scum.

It's time to make this sh*t happen, and if I have to do it all myself, I will.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Yes, I did. Check again.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Actually, my list above could be wrong.

I have a strong suspicion of a Vi-Gamma team as well.

Maybe switch RF and Gamma on my list.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Magister Ludi wrote:Pointing out and finding scum is
not
a scum tell.

C-Worl, how do you explain the complete 180 Gamma did on my slot? The last mention of me he had was declaring me

"town tripping over his own feet"

And then today he duels instantly (which we've already decided was anti-town) and says I am scum. What do you think explains this?

Actually, yeah, I am more convinced of Gamma-scum than Rayfrost-scum.

Check it.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:And before Vi tries to shoot me without a claim...

I am

Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

That literally took like 3 seconds to find, Kats. wtf.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

To quote you yourself:
Katsuki wrote:You're one to talk about apathy.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Gammagooey wrote:Reaper tell me exactly how what Ludi's done since I started the duel with him makes any sense as town. Because I would like to hear it.

Trying to focus specifically on Ludi, not himself: Check.
Trying to focus on a specific time frame of Ludi's actions: Check.

Yeah... Gamma's scum. Probably with Vi.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:43 pm

My ability is called "Keen Eye", and I win when all threats to the Wei clan are eliminated.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:44 pm

And I know absolutely nothing of the flavor. So even thinking about crying "fakeclaim!" is just lulzy.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Gammagooey wrote:Soo you think that the daykiller and the double dueler are on a scumteam together. uhm. what.

So you guys are scum on different teams then? Or what.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Vi-Scum, solved. Read on.

Vi (May 27) wrote:...

Reviewing candidates for extermination.

---

Subject Drunken Unicorn Master...
*Experience: Y
*Lynchability: Y
*Outstanding traits: Notorious for badposts and trolling respectively.
*Impression: inHim noted CSL's "emotion" in CSL #2; however given that it's CSL it's not unexpected. With no knowledge of ReaperCharlie's ingame meta, no outstanding complaints. Targeted by a conspicuous number of people regardless.
*Read: Apathetic; probably Town.

---

Subject Maxous...
*Experience: ~Y, evidently
*Lynchability: ?
*Outstanding traits: ?
*Impression: Posts indicate competence. Alignment unable to be parsed.
*Read: Null; apathetic

Standing by.

So here, I'm probably town, but Maxous is completely null.

Not too strong of a read here, but still, I'm higher than Maxous by any stretch.

Vi (May 30) wrote:Revised extermination ranking is as follows.

TIER I - TARGETED FOR IMMEDIATE EXTERMINATION

GreyICE

inHimshallibe

elvis_knits

B4574rD Br05

Magister Ludi

TIER II

*RayFrost - *Maxous - *Iecerint //(Iecerint pushed Ludi heavily for slip)
*Amrun

TIER III

*DeityKabuto
*Drunken Unicorn Master
*Katsuki
*C-Worl

TIER IV

*Juls
*Gammagooey
*mykonian
*AlmasterGM

System...
All
players in TIER I expected to flip scum.

Never mind that 4/5 reads were wrong about Tier 1. Never mind that four more townies are dead.

The point is that they ARE dead, and with this revised scum list, you'd THINK Vi would either:
a) Be CONSISTENT like she claims to want to be, and continue killing from top-to-bottom.
b) Realize "Wow, I'm an IDIOT!" and flip the list around and start lynching from the other end.

But NO, she does what's CONVENIENT, and says she'll vote against me, even though she has previously said anything BUT that.

Vi (Jun 1) wrote:I can't bring myself to duel DUM, Ludi. I don't think his claim is fake - at least, not the abilities.

So my claim's not fake here.

Vi (Jun 2) wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:I'm not asking you to duel him [DUM], simply to look over his iso and potentially Vig him. His claim smells exactly how I invision a fake claim would look in this game, and it seems to fit nicely.

Quite the contrary. DUM hinted at it D1.

White knighting my claim again.

Vi (Jun 3) wrote:Maxous goes reasonably far up for the sketchy interactions in 822 and 843. Maxous is already in comfyscum position anyway.

... ok, AND?

So, by now it should be obvious who Vi would vote for in a duel between me and Max, right?

RIGHT?

Vi (Jun 4) wrote:
Drunken Unicorn Master 1359 wrote:Should we trust you...?
That's the question of the Day. I'm seriously for massclaim at this point just to get all the magical mystery powers out of the way.

Indirect answer: Check.
Rolefishing: Check.

Vi (Jun 5) wrote:I was going to wait to see everyone's reactions to that but something tells me that would be a bad idea.~

The above claim is fake, but not very far off from my real role - the number of coincidences is actually what gave me the idea.

My Role PM does indeed say I rule. I am
Cao Cao, Ruler of Wei

I am not completely immortal, but I am too awesome to be dueled or to engage in duels. I'm still particularly bothered by how Maxous predicted this.

I am not a Mason Recruiter, but I do have access to a QuickTopic (that I did not have a hand in creating).

I am obviously a dayvig, though the rainbow chicanery was the hilarious coincidence that set the whole idea for the claim going.

The post restriction and avatar was not intended to be more than a way for me to have fun with the game and/or stop myself from dying superquick. I had just watched all the Continuum Shift story modes and liked the idea of λ-11. That I drew the extermination implement in this game was hilarious coincidence.

---

So Gammagooey, if I'm reading this right you can duel a presumably infinite number of people per Day as long as you win?
And you have scum reads on... no one at this time?

I'm really tempted to tell Maxous to claim next, but I don't think that would be a good move, so it might be better for RayFrost to clear some things up next.

A few problems with this post:

1. Too antsy to let an obv-fake claim marinate. If she were truly as eccentric-town as she wants people to believe, there would be no reason NOT to let it garner AT LEAST ONE RESPONSE before hurriedly throwing the real claim in there. And if not, then what is the point of such a long and elaborate joke-claim? Obviously this is not coming from a town mindset.
2. Particularly bothered by how Maxous predicted something (i.e. mentioning Maxous without applying any pressure).
3. Really tempted to tell Maxous to claim next, but.... nah... (i.e. mentioning Maxous AGAIN without expecting any results).
4. Needlessly flinging sh*t onto Gammagooey, hoping something will stick.

After reading this post again, I am much less likely to believe a Vi/Gamma scumpair, and I am MORE likely to think Vi/Maxous, strangely. This would also explain Vi's flip-flop on who she "thinks" is town or scum regarding me and Maxous. First I was town and Maxous was not, and then NOW all of a sudden that there's a DUEL going on, she wants Maxous to come out the victor. BECAUSE HE'S

Dam#. I really am not feeling the multi-scum feel I usually feel in games like this. I REALLY feel like it's one big scum team now, and that either T-Bone's or RedCoyote's flip was an anomaly. RedCoyote's flavor of "Not one of us, yet not truly an enemy" could explain this. Also, that'd explain the three anti-town factions: 1 (4/5-man) scum team, 1 lyncher, and 1 SK (Vi). This makes more sense as well because I don't get the feeling that SpyreX would include a daykiller on one team and not the other. And since all the ties I had to Vi-greenscum was PoE because she wasn't Red"scum", then that renders THAT moot too.

I am now of the belief that there is one large scum-team, because this is far too "convenient" in terms of wagons being pushed very fast, and there have been far too few "crosskills" so far. In a game with 8 scum, I would expect more to have flipped by now, unless town was unutterably stupid (which it has been, more or less, but still. Random odds would have revealed more than that by now).

So I bet SpyreX put a bunch of PRs in the game, and decided to do this fancy duel mechanic as the draw for the game, and then to even things out for scum, he decided to go with one large scum team (and a few third-parties for good measure) and then throw in daytalk to sweeten the pot (also, since the game is nightless, but etc).

Anyway, whether I'm right or wrong about one scum team, Vi is scum. Maxous is scum. Gamma is scum. Mykonian is scum.

Lynch/kill/hang/bludgeon at will.

Vi (Jun 5) wrote:Maxous 1454... No detection made of suspicion of mykonian.

Querying previous mentions of mykonian by Maxous...
Spoiler: Quote wall
Maxous #1 wrote:
mykonian - 26 wrote:I have found scum! So now I should convince the town and then duel that person to death, right?
The basic idea, yes.
I would ask that nobody rushes in and declares a duel early on however
Maxous #2 wrote:Hmm I want to see who mykonian is so sure of that he wants to duel right away. I have a thought but I'll wait for the response.
Maxous #4 wrote:
mykonian - 141 wrote:I'm not the rushy type,
To be fair it looked rushed to me also. And elvis has certainly not been passive.
By the way @mykonian: Do you still think gammagoeey is mafia?
Maxous #21 wrote:
mykonian - 787 wrote: This doesn't even make sense. Kat's post is quite towny, and somehow Maxous wants to twist this to his advantage.

The hell?
We have had one scum flip and she said 'looks like there are two scum teams'.. so yes I questioned that comment, I did'nt(still don't) see where that came from.
What did I twist? What does'nt make sense?
Maxous #24 - Beginning of D1 duel wrote:
mykonian wrote:If you think this is rushing, say it now, or be forever silent :)
You rushed :/
Maxous #25 wrote:BTW I do have a town read on mykonian but I have a stronger town read on inhim, so yeah.
Maxous #27 wrote:@Juls: Is your vote simply punishment on Mykonian? if you had to pick a winner who would you pick?
Maxous #29 wrote:As in his game role mykonian... not his character >_>
Maxous #33 - Beginning of D2 wrote:Anyway, Public Service Announcement:
I'm dueling today.

Dragging my feet over it would be a bad idea. I stepped aside last Day period because mykonian said he had the best ability for Day 1.
Maxous #60 - During D4 wrote:The case for mykonian is weak and/or not well explained. mykonain's lurking in this scenario is a null-tell.
(...)
Vi seems to have done a 180 in this day period. From pursuing the dodgier looking townies(even though I disagreed with GreyICE's and Amrun's kills) she is now pursuing the likes of Iecerint, Gammagooey and mykonian - the townier looking players of the game.
Basis for Town read not found.

Ok, so just yesterday, Maxous is STILL not town. This is YESTERDAY.

But she's still not voting for him to die. She likes his power, apparently. More on that later.

Vi (Jun 5) wrote:The problem is that dueling Maxous instead of mykonian is even less rational than ReaperCharlie's norm.

The problem I'm having is that with the exception of mykonian, Maxous, and probably C-worl the Town reads are starting to pile up.

Here Vi brings my rationality into question, saying irrationality is my norm.

But this is immaterial next to the fact that she calls Maxous scum in this post, and (by omission), calls me town. Yes, again.

Where do these reads evaporate? No idea. But here's where I suspect the change is.

Vi (Jun 5) wrote:Then shooting mykonian is the better move. I just suspect that DUM is going to do something DUMb with that investigation. v.v

Scared I'm going to investigate your scumbuddy or you, you mean. This would be a good time to flip your town read on me, and/or flip your NON-town read on Maxous, so that I die instead of Maxous in this duel.

OH WAIT, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO:
Vi (Jun 6) wrote:Maxous's ability is tempting. I don't think it will interfere with anything pro-Town at this point. My choice to win is tentatively Maxous.

Sooo... where did this flip from me being town, and Maxous being NOT town, to you wanting Maxous to win? OH RIGHT, BECAUSE MAXOUS'S ABILITY IS BETTER. THAT EXPLAINS EEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING. :roll: Basically meaning: Vi doesn't want a cop on the loose because she's worried about me hitting her or her scumbuddy/ies. She can't shoot me herself because that's tantamount to claiming scum herself. Which she is, but that's immaterial.

Think of it this way: None of the scum (of which there are four) want a cop around, so they're all gonna vote against me. But there are still 5 of us (town) left. If all 5 of us vote for me to win, then town still has a good chance of winning. Otherwise, we're up sh*t creek with no paddle. THIS MEANS YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR ME TO WIN OR WE WILL LOSE THE GAME. Simple enough.

Anyway, the
smoking gun
is probably this:
Vi wrote:

<3

Pretty much all of the above.

Maxous, just go ahead and claim. I'm so sick of people dodging around claims at this point.

Srsly. WHAT. CHANGED.

Oh wait, I'm town, and you're scum, and you want the cop to die. :P

I will not beg. I will not grovel. I will simply state that if I don't win this duel, then town will lose this game.

Choose wisely, or else cede the game due to your own stupidity.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm

P.S. Who, as town, doesn't want a cop investigation? That's just madness. EVERYONE wants a cop investigation. Oh wait, except for scum.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Anyway, I'm done for the night (and likely for the whole game). Don't expect me back any time soon.

Scum to be killed are (in this order): Maxous (through my duel), Vi (through lynch), Gammagooey (if we have no vigs, then Duel tomorrow), and then through lynch tomorrow kill either mykonian or RayFrost. Katsuki and C-worl are so terribly NOT a part of this game that it's not even funny, but I can't help but think they're just really, really stupid-town. Anyway, point being, kill those people in that order.

Reaper Charlie out.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:50 am

Vi wrote:So deadline is today and I woke up early for this thread.

I'm not going to bother with ReaperCharlie's case atm tbh. I don't have the time or patience to sort through it.

You should probably bother with sorting through it.

Vi wrote:Katsuki suggested that this post presupposed one Mafia group, as evidenced by "Town vs. Town and "spots I would expect Mafia to attach to".

While interesting, that specific phrase could easily have been made by either scum or town.

Looking at the careful craft involved in creating that post (as scum often use), I find myself half-believing that it was not even Bastard Bros. who wrote it, but one of his scumbuddies.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 am

Iecerint wrote:Katsuki, talk to me about Max.

What about him? I can talk to you about him too, since we're both online.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:57 am

Just noticed a mistake in the form of a sentence left hanging in my Vi-case post.

*BECAUSE HE'S should become BECAUSE HE'S HER SCUMBUDDY.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:01 am

Also, I find it pretty hilarious that Vi, while pretty reluctant to kill mykonian earlier, suddenly kills him on my command. lulz

If she tries to twist anything based on mykonian flipping town (which I highly doubt) then you know she knew he'd flip town and is going to try to use that fact against me.

If he flips scum though, awesome, and Vi may yet be of some use to us... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... OH WAIT. JUST KIDDING.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 am

Gammagooey wrote:>:[ Why does this game have to be hard.

Feels like completely fake frustration.

Also: Image, etc.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:51 am

Mod: If there is a tie at deadline for the duels, do both parties die?
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:06 pm

All these scumreads are flipping town. What the fuck...
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Sure, go for it. Don't be investigated and be possibly conftown for Day 5.

Vi, if we lose this duel, flip town, and you are alive Day 5, shoot one of Gamma, RayFrost, or Iecerint.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Then go vote Max to win. See if I care.

Point is, I've hardly posted here. RC has been doing the shitty-ass work.

Blowing up my town/scum reads, acting on his own. Blahblahblah.

Only time I'm hydraing with him.

/rant

~A very annoyed CSL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”