Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Juls »

Amrun wrote:I don't know about you, bastard, but I'm not scum and I have nowhere to talk outside the thread.

Pre-Vote:
Amrun
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Juls »

Confirm Vote:
Amrun
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Sun May 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Juls »

@Maxous - Amrun was defending before she was even attacked.

OK, I have an idea, it's probably dumb but it's a thought nonetheless. Why not play this game as normal. Then, if you are town, and you are about to be mislynched and there is no way to save yourself, you should Duel the person you have the biggest town read on so that in your death, we empower a townie. If someone hammers then they are auto-scummy. If someone refuses to L-1 duel, then an elected townie can force a duel. This should help us empower town as often as possible. Anyone who hammers is scummy. Anyone who duels without being elected is scummy. Anyone who duels someone else and flips scum should be heavily considered as scummy but not guaranteed (scum could wifom it).

Thoughts?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Sun May 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Juls »

I agree that L-2 is probably a better idea.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Juls »

I don't know why everyone is all up in arms about talk on how we should maneuver the duel ability. We SHOULD come to a consensus on how to use it prior to pushing lynches. And we also learn about people's motivations based on their suggestions. Not to mention if people are constantly trying to nitpick and poke holes in everyones suggestions without bringing a valid idea to the table then I think that person is stalling and scummy.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Juls »

B4574rD Br05 wrote:Wait I'm confused. We can lynch and duel?

No, but we proceed as if we are lynching. Then, at L-2 we get claim and if we still want to lynch them, ask them to duel the person they have the biggest town read on. We kill off the person who was at L-2 and empower townies. GG.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Mon May 23, 2011 1:36 am

Post by Juls »

Vi wrote: Continuing playerlist-unrelated banter saturation detected.

I agree with this. As someone who doesn't know the subject matter at all this line of conversation is mind-numbingly boring and causes me to lose track of what's really important...who is scummy!

Also, I realize there is always the opportunity for town to choose wrong on a duel partner but at least it would be known that their motivation was indeed townie. I think the "bad town" will be weeded out early and there will be plenty of players to choose from early on that surely they can hit ONE townie, but you never know.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #8) » Mon May 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Juls »

Maxous wrote:Juls - Post 151. Agreeing that discussion on the subject matter is distracting from scumhunting. This is after 4-5 posts of doing nothing to find scum. Trying harder to look pro-town than scumhunting.

Discussing the duel mechanic = helpful. Discussing who your favorite character in theme = not helpful. And I will admit that I haven't scum hunted that much yet but it's mostly been setup talk and theme talk. I have commented on the setup talk and my eyes glazed over through the theme talk. I'll get there, it's still early yet.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #9) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Juls »

Plan:

Juls wrote:Why not play this game as normal. Then, if you are town, and you are about to be mislynched and there is no way to save yourself, you should Duel the person you have the biggest town read on so that in your death, we empower a townie. If someone hammers then they are auto-scummy. If someone refuses to L-2 duel, then an elected townie can force a duel. This should help us empower town as often as possible. Anyone who hammers is scummy. Anyone who duels without being elected is scummy. Anyone who duels someone else and flips scum should be heavily considered as scummy but not guaranteed (scum could wifom it).

Those who have indicated support of this plan:

Juls
Gammagooey
Amrun
Iecerint
RedCoyote
elvis_knits

Those who have not:

Katsuki
Vi
inHim
AGM
Magister Ludi
CSL
mykonian
Bastard Bros
Maxous
ToastyToast
DietyKabuto
GreyICE
RayFrost
C-Worl

Please indicate your support or nonsupport of this plan with a better plan in your next post. I would like to not be floundering at the end of the day.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Juls »

AGM wrote:Juls 224 - Fuuuuck no. Let the person who is about to be lynched decide who to duel? If they're scum, why wouldn't they intentionally pick a town-looking buddy or someone who they thought had a bad power? Or, if they're a VI, what if they screw it up somehow? Like I said before, protown people should be the ones initiating duels. Not lynch candidates. Not VIs.

This is a TEAM game AGM, have a little faith in your fellow townies. I would also be fine with everyone electing the most townie person to be the duel partner. But the point is the same.

Vi wrote:Clarification: Awaiting material content from Juls. Current post pings apathy center but nothing more.

Making notes now, don't fry your motherboard. Content coming soon.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #11) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Juls »

I will try to make this brief:

RayFrost

Post 98: Were you serious in suggesting C-Worl and Vi were faking a post restriction?
Post 118 and others: What is your concern with people having a town read on you? You have asked both iece and Vi to explain.

myko

Post 184: Good scum-hunting case on ek. I don't agree with it 100% but its a good case.

ek

Post 31: I do not like the suggestion that two scum duel each other because it leaves open the possibility of empowering scum.
Post 65: Says "It has been my experience that in games like this where there are strategies that CLEARLY benefit scum, and some people push these strategies, THEY ARE SCUM.", but I could use this argument against you because post 31 is not exactly a pro-town suggestion.
Post 154: Post is fine, but we are dueling. Empowerment is the key to this game, not the double death.
Post 204: Minor, but I don't like that ek refers to town as "you" here instead of "we".

AGM

Post 43: I understand where this strategy is coming from but I don't necessarily agree with a "Posse"
Post 64: +Town points for noting that ek's suggestion benefits scum.
Post 115: Noticed what others have already mentioned that he says Ludi AND Toasty are scum rather than OR or XOR

RedCoyote

Post 44: Only post of significance. Null comments.

Bastard

Post 168: Says we shouldn't be "starstruck" by the duel mechanic and should play it normal. I will say again, the duel mechanic is about empowerment and SHOULD be used. We should never lynch.

Amrun

Post 50: Predefending. Says it's a joke but I don't like it.
Post 91: +Town points for voting DK, However...
Post 155: Unvotes DK after the slightest bit of pressure from ek in post 154. I don't like it.

Gamma

Hold the phones here people.
Gamma does
NOT
get a free pass into the duel. This is easily a scum fake-claiming to get empowered. In fact, Gamma better do some extra special scumhunting to get into the duel in my opinion.
Post 57: I don't like that Gamma is trying to push off setup discussion until the last minute.

DK

Post 72: Ewww...
Post 191: Yuck...
Post 195: Blah...

Toasty

In general not too concerned about Toasty's speculation of the number of scum teams until it is proven that we do in fact have multiple scum teams (NULL)
Post 189: +Town points for "To get over it and stimulate discussion. Also, no. We should be using the duel mechanic every time--its there for a reason. More duels=more town power. We just have to be smart in who we have duel."

C-Worl

Post 81: Continues on the myko wagon for no apparent reason?
Post 169: "All I care about is the mechanics. If I get a wagon big enough on me or if I see someone who I generally think is scummy I'm gonna use that duel thingy.". NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! And...Hell no!

Katsuki

Post 84: Sheeping
Post 109: Useless question
Post 128ish: Being a fangirl
Post 170: Another useless question
(this constitutes her entire presence in this game)

Ludi

His scumminess has been discussed ad nauseum but like toasty, I will worry about this when we see a scum flip. (NULL)

Drunken Unicorn Master (ReaperCharlie and CSL)

Is it possible for RC to be town and CSL to be scum?
Post 166: Good
Post 177: Bad

iecerint

Post 134ish: Theme discussions. I don't like that he calls Ludi scum for speculating but he is speculating all over the place.

inhim

Post 153: I don't like the initial sheep vote but other posting thus far has been townish.

GreyICE

Don't like the exchange between he and AGM. And by that I mean GreyICE is the one coming off scummy in the whole thing.

Maxous

Nothing, but I typically like when players call me on not scumhunting when it's true. +Townpoints.

Vi

Having a REALLY difficult time following Vi's suspicions/reads/questions/thoughts due to post restriction.

TL;DR
Scum can be found here (in no particular order)

elvis_knits
Amrun
DK
C-Worl (more policy, tbh)
Katsuki
GreyICE

I will go with an
Unvote, Vote Katsuki
. I would vote GreyICE but I don't know his meta and he strikes me as someone who may be trollish. Does anyone have meta on him?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #12) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Juls »

Gammagooey wrote:Also, Vi has basically said that the post restriction is fake. If it's irritating you ask for normal posting or better explanations.

I didn't see where she said that? Post #? Also, if it is fake, I don't want to spoil anyone's fun but I am having trouble following it.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #13) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Juls »

No, 98 speculates it is FAKE.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Juls »

AlmasterGM wrote:It's obviously fake.

Well, if this is true, she fooled me.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Juls »

Magister Ludi wrote:As for your plan juls, what is the advantage of doing that as opposed to dueling your strongest scum read and sending scum to death instead of potentially empowering a town player.

I would rather a soon to be mislynched townie take one scum to an early grave then give one town player a power-up

But that's not how it works. That townie would have to convince town that they are not scum and the other is. Thus, the remaining "scum" they tried to take down would be empowered.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #16) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Juls »

Vi wrote:...
Unvote... Magister Ludi
Vote... GreyICE
(L-10)
Invitation to join wagon extended with fervor.

Consider this my RSVP
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Juls »

ek wrote:It was never my intention to empower a scummy player. I think my posts have been pretty clear about trying to limit scum control of duels. TBH, it will probably happen at some point though, maybe even as a result of your plan for a townie to empower someone they think is town. And I think that is unavoidable and I'm not too scared of it. We try not to empower scum, but if we do I tend to think we have a better chance at catching them. That's why I said that everyone who is empowered needs to be held accountable.

Your initial suggestion was to have the TWO most scummy players duel. Thereby killing one scum and
empowering the other
. So if player A and B are scummy players, A dies, B gets an ability and we will likely lynch B tomorrow cause, he is still scummy. Even if you do empower town, you are not going to lose your scummy read on them. So I don't like the strategy. I would have taken it at face value until you said people who propose plans that benefit scum are scummy. Which is EXACTLY what you did.

ek wrote:You're really twisting my words if you're saying I was trying to suggest strategies that empower scum. Do you really think that's what I was trying to do?

This is the game of mafia where you are guilty until proven innocent.

ek wrote:The post was a direct response to reaper. The "you" was reaper.

Ah but you were referring to him as town-reaper. That town-reaper would have trouble winning the game. If you are town, why would you not say "we". As I said, it was minor, but noted.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #18) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Juls »

Catching up...post to come tonight.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #19) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Juls »

Through page 12, have to switch computers. More to come....

Gammagooey

Fair enough. Gammagooey should be the dueler for town today

Rayfrost:

General comment, please post names or something when you are responding to someone so I don't have to click every link.(Reference)
Also, what am I missing between Post 250 and Post 257 for you to change your vote?

Magister Ludi

Good posting

DK

Post 264: OMGUS? Nah, I actually like the point.

inhim

Post 275 and Post 276 Seem like "forced" scumhunting. minus town points.

C-Worl

Post 280: This post is so scummy it seems...bad town.

Red Coyote

In response to this massive post:
1) I see no reason for any single townsperson to duel more than once unless we are so unsure of who else is town that we don't want to accidently empower scum.
2) There is hypocracy here about what you say BB is doing (complaining about votes on ML) and what you are doing (complaining about votes on ML).
3) Vi is always town, even when she's scum.

Drunken Unicorn Master

Post 282: Regarding your comment about "confirm votes being stupid". The first vote was prior to D1 starting. The confirm was after. Otherwise, I see very few original thoughts in this massive post.
Mod: Please enforce Reaper and CSL posting in one account, this is getting confusing

AGM

Can you give me an example of where GreyICE did this?

Maxous

Post 296: Would you agree that town should choose the scummy player? If so, then you agree with my plan.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #20) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Juls »

Through page 15, need a break, be back later...

DK

Post 302: Lots more going on than setup talk. You need to start posting thoughts on...anything other than the mod's spelling of your name ASAP.

Amrun

Still waiting on a response to why you dropped your early vote on DK 8 minutes after ek called you on it. It seems like in Post 303 you are defending it. Is that true?
Post 308: OMGUSy. I would guess Amrun and ek are not buddies.
Misrep. The vote was a good vote but the unvote was not. I disliked the unvote more than I liked the vote.
Post 318ish: Amrun floundering.
Post 333: If Gamma is telling the truth we use both duels today.
Post 348 and Post 352 and Post 357: Good posting and I think I know where you are coming from.

Vi

Post 313: Are you saying you were scum in bebop? Do you think being "off your game" or "having a hard time following" are scum tells? I have, as town, had trouble getting into a game before.
Post 321: Your reads are all over the place (I think?) You are scheduled for a special reread.
Post 371: Why would you point out a softclaim?

GreyICE

Post 320: GreyICE looking more and more town like.
Post 343: I would appreciate more focus on THIS game and less focus on your past exploits. We get it, you admire yourself.

inhim

Waiting...
Update: posting was meh...maybe you have something better in pages 16-18

RedCoyote

Another wall post:
1) I work, posting for me will likely be every 24 hours except on weekends (which allows me more time). With the longwindedness of this thread it takes quite a while for me to catch up. It seems you have a similar schedule.
2) Good post

Summary to this point: Grey is looking more townie, inhim is looking less townie, I am conflicted over Amrun but I see a serious lack of Katsuki even when she didn't have a "headache". For now
Unvote, Vote: Katsuki
pending the rest of the pages.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #21) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Juls »

myko

Post 392: This is well over the edge of tunneling. I kinda havea null-town read on you right now but the shear amount of heat you bring on ek seems too sure. Can you name one pro-town thing she has done this game?
Post 413: Still tunnelling...

Iecerint

Post 394: The focus on the supposed scumslip by Ludi is being pushed a bit hard. Do you think scum would be so forth coming with flavor knowledge and assumptions? I think you are reaching here and it looks pretty scummy.

ek

Post 396: What did AGM say to exploit the setup?
LOL

Gamma

Post 399: At this point I would rather see a iece, Katsuki, or Drunken Unicorn Master duel.
Post 408: I ask not to do Ludi, I think he is being lamblasted for nothing. Also, I am also starting to see too much picking on ek. Her body of work is larger but that doesn't mean it's scummier.

Katsuki

Post 422: Doubtful such read exists.
Post 423: Vi's post restriction has been self-admitted as fake. However, the restriction makes for a difficult read, for me at least. I have a to-do item to go rewrite her posts in English for myself probably over the weekend since I don't have time tonight.

Bastard

Post 430: Yes, your vote
IS
your weapon. So use it. It is a tool for pushing scum. This reads as you want as a little evidence traced back to you as possible.

Vi

Post 437: Good point to bastard, I also would like to hear this answer.

Other notes

1) We need to be a bit more tolerant of people who may appear to be not giving reads. It's very difficult to keep up with a game at this pace with this large of posts. Don't excuse them but varying levels of activity should be considered.
2) I am ready for Gamma to duel preferably one of iece, Katsuki, DUM
3) I have revised my plan and below is an update that I think is reasonable.

Plan:

Juls wrote:Why not play this game as normal. Then, if you are town, and you are about to be mislynched and there is no way to save yourself, you should Duel the person
you have
the town has the biggest town read on so that in your death, we empower a townie. If someone hammers then they are auto-scummy. If someone refuses to L-2 duel, then an elected townie can force a duel. This should help us empower town as often as possible. Anyone who hammers is scummy. Anyone who duels without being elected is scummy. Anyone who duels someone else and flips scum should be heavily considered as scummy but not guaranteed (scum could wifom it).

Those who have indicated support of this plan:

Juls
Gammagooey
Amrun
Iecerint
RedCoyote
elvis_knits
Drunken Unicorn Master
ToastyToast
Bastard Bros

Those who have not:

Katsuki
Vi
inHim
AGM
Magister Ludi
mykonian
Maxous
DietyKabuto
GreyICE
C-Worl
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #22) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Juls »

Because town should decide who is to be lynched, not one person as you argued before. That is why we play normal, when we have decided on a scummy scumman then we elect a townie to pull the trigger.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #23) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Juls »

I changed the plan to the elected townie per your request.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #24) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Juls »

Oh I see what you are saying....
Yeah, I meant the townie would pull the trigger instead of the lynchee.

EBWOP:

Why not play this game as normal. Then, an elected townie will duel the lynchee so that in death (even if it's a mislynch), we empower a townie. If someone hammers then they are auto-scummy. If someone duels earlier than having a person at L-2 or we have an elected townie in place then they are scummy and will default die. This should help us empower town as often as possible. Anyone who hammers is scummy. Anyone who duels without being elected is scummy. Anyone who duels someone else and flips scum should be heavily considered as scummy but not guaranteed (scum could wifom it).
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #25) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Juls »

GreyICE wrote:I like the idea from the sign up thread much better.

Have two wagons, have either of them pull the trigger on the other. If NEITHER of them pull the trigger on the other, we have townies duel them and then we get DOUBLE DAYS.

I'll trade mysterious night powers that may or may not go to town for TWO DAMN LYNCHES.

I strongly disagree that we should try to kill two so early. Especially day one. And I imagine town and probably scum are very weak right now. The powers are the key to the game, not the double kill.

Vi wrote:ToastyToast deemed unworthy of previous clarification offer. Offer re-extended to Juls. Hurry. Hurry. Hurry. Come on down.

I was talking about Bastard bros in that post.

------
If I read correctly, DUM has read through page 4 and then skipped to the end and they are attacking an easy target for the most part.

Scum that must die

DUM
Katsuki
Iece
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #26) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Juls »

Gammagooey wrote:If you don't finish your read before then there will be choking and murders and death.

That's all! :)

I'll hold you to this!
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #27) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:23 am

Post by Juls »

Mod: I voted Katsuki here.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #28) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Juls »

Iecerint

Post 458: It does not matter if I were scum or if I were town, if I knew and enjoyed the subject matter I would probably come in excited and start discussing it. Your arguement is reaching and the fact that you have nothing else to offer looks scummy. You are pushing a lynch on something to me is not that lynchable in-of-itself. This is what scum do. They find the easy targets and they push them.
You are absolutely at the top of my scumlist at the moment
Post 470: No. I asked why scum would give away the farm in flavor spec. I think they would be a bit more careful.
Post 503: Again, your tunneling on this minor "slip" is tunneling. You should wait for a flip before you see this as anything more than just being a fan-boy.
Post 607: Your scum list are full of easy targets. Your town list is full of easy targets with the exception of a couple. Don't use red, it's the mod's color.
Post 626: Look at you immediately trying to discount a claim.

RayFrost

Post 464: Came out guns a blazing but now he is content to lay low. +Scum points.

Vi

Post 465: Re: Reads. Are you talking about my reads on you or your reads on everyone else? These are the problems I have when reading your robot. Your robot's lack of a subject confuses me.
Post 522: Now THIS is a post I can read! My reads are included in the bottom of this post. We have some disagreements. Specifically in Iece and Ludi. One problem I see though is you have Lynchability for Amrun as "?" when your vote is on her. Explain?
Post 584: And Vi-town is back. How refreshing!

ek

Post 471: AGMs intent was based on Spyrex's play style of using a town "posse". This is less exploiting and more WWSD (what would spyrex do). I get it and don't think it was an exploit.

mykonian

Post 472: Whenever I see the "I didn't notice that, you're right I will immediately follow your lead. It looks like scum piggybacking a town argument. I'm just saying...

ek

Post 476: I have kinda ignored your comments about me and maxous so far. I will just say, your suspicion is noted, but I really have nothing to say about them. I won't speculate on why maxous responded the way he did but I answered the questions he asked so I don't know what "defense" you are looking for by continuing to bring it up.
POst 482: Re: DUM. I don't know their meta but this is a two-person team who should be able to post some reads. Their only big post says they are through page 4. And they have kinda been hopping in here and there. It's very lurky. It's easy to lurk when there are 19 other people yacking.

inhim

Post 479: Um...Awkward.

Katsuki

Post 484: I did a little analysis of RCs word count per post in past games. (numbers not exact, I did this the other morning but didn't save it) His word count in his last 3 town games was ~225, his scum games were ~300, his word count in this game was ~525. I am not a statistician but I think a difference of 75 words are in the margin of error to call it a wash. But the 500+ is a lot though I don't think it's scummy. In short, I think this is a null argument against RC.

Post 486: I am glad to see you are back and I feel better about some of your recent posts, however, the rage needs to be toned down...a lot.

AGM

Post 495: Better idea, lets elect the townie FIRST and they pull the trigger when they feel comfortable. Make it like kingmaker. Also you need to give the type int to your counter variable.

Gamma

Post 500: I
strongly
recommend you duel iece.

Redcoyote

Post 506: Let me clarify. I am saying that if someone is posting and they don't "appear" to have reads on anyone then, yes, they should be called on it. However, if someone says "I am having trouble getting reads on certain players". Then have a little understanding. The body of work is large and zeroing in on EVERYONE's alignment is difficult. But yes, everyone should have reads on at least 5-8 people.

ToastyToast

I will be honest and say I don't have a read on him at all. His massive vote block worries me though. One thing he keeps saying over and over is that Vi's fake-PR is hard to read and he can't figure out her reads from it. Up until her "reads" post I was also having trouble with it and I noted it. Otherwise, the case I see on him is flavor specing and saying Vi's fake-PR is scummy. In the latter pages here I just see frustration. I don't know if it is town-frustration or scum-frustration though.
At this point, however, we SHOULD duel Toasty because we will learn some information especially from these last vote hoppers.
. I need to go back and see how much people suspected him prior to his wagon momentum.

Gammagooey, please please please duel iece.

Town, if you elect me to duel after gamma, I will be dueling iece. Keep that in mind when *thinking* about electing me

If you need explanations just ask, but I want this out before gamma duels.
Town

Gammagooey
Magister Ludi
Maxous
AGM
Vi
elvis_knits
GreyICE
RedCoyote
Katsuki
ToastyToast
mykonian
Amrun
C-Worl
DietyKabuto
Bastard Bros
inHim
RayFrost
DUM
Iecerint
Scum
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #29) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Juls »

Oh, and not that votes really matter right now but in case it wasn't clear
Unvote, Vote iece
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #30) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Juls »

Amrun, explain what I get scumpoints for exactly?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #31) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Juls »

Amrun wrote:Juls: Your latest post, where you went out of the way to show that 39 posts more as scum but then said it isn't a scumtell. Scumpoints don't exist for this because RC wasn't scum. T.y mistake.)

Toast: so much for your supposed careful reading, huh? Vi killed RedCoyote. Deity immediately after "pierced" you.

I said it was a null tell for the record.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #32) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Juls »

Toasty that was scummy! If you are town you should want Gamma to gain an ability.

I don't know how we should do this when a duel happens but:

Vote for Gamma to win duel

Vote for Toasty to lose duel

I don't believe Toasty is scum but I want this day to continue.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #33) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Juls »

EBWOP: To be clear, the voting of his self looks like a try at pushing a lynch through rather than letting the duel happen. I am not sure if a duel ends possibility of lynch or not?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #34) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Juls »

@iece
2. Give away the farm = give up information to town
3. Do you think, scum would give a "constellation" of slips after being called on it, or do you think a town would be more apt to constantly be putting his foot in his mouth when trying to explain what he meant.
4. Our town list share 3 people (Gamma, Vi, AGM), Our scum list are nothing alike. Our null list has some similarities. Easy comes from those at the bottom of your list have the most heat (i.e. easy lynches) those on the top of your list are generally considered town (i.e. easy choices). You show little originality.
5. Your only comments about it are that it's fake. You say nothing about it being legit. The only thing that comes close is "I talked to spy about zhang he" thats not providing evidence it could be real brother.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #35) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Juls »

Vote Gamma to win
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #36) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Juls »

@iece
See Post 645 for my list.

You are my primary suspect for reasons stated. I also am not liking DUM and RayFrost. I don't give a pass for lurking to hydras. One of them at least should be in here commenting on whats happening. They come in and out without much in the way of scum hunting. RayFrost came out fast and active. Now he seems willing to rest on his early works (which weren't obvtown to being with).
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #37) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Juls »

Wrong. He is empowered someone who he thinks is town.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #38) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Juls »

C-Worl, your way of playing would result in no one being empowered. You have to take a leap of faith.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #39) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Juls »

We need to elect a townie for the next duel before we even go into who the next scum on the duel will be. Given that Vi nailed scum (and I am praying it wasn't a massive bus), I would like to
Nominate Vi for dueler
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #40) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Juls »

OH yeah, and
Vote iece
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #41) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Juls »

I thought everyone had a duel ability?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #42) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Juls »

Spyrex in rules wrote:All players, unless noted, have the ability:
A.)Duel - You may post once per day "Duel: Player Name". At this point, only votes counting for you, the player you have dueled, or for neither will be counted. At the end of 48 hours or when one category has a majority OR deadline would activate, the category with the most votes wins the duel and all other parties are killed and the day ends.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #43) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Juls »

Ack, nevermind, they can just duel.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #44) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Juls »

Rayfrost wrote:Might just be the fact my last game with her I didn't have any good interactions with her on a not-quite-game-related level, so bad memories etc.

Um...when did I play with you?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #45) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Juls »

Vi wrote:Iecerint vs. inHimshallibe acceptable(?).

Only if they both die a bloody death.

Ludi wrote:Juls, mykonian. Either is fine with me, unless on person benefits more from winning.

I wouldn't be a good choice for a duel in this scenario probably. But I am not 100% sold on myko either.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #46) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Juls »

I find AGM to be townie but I know he would duel GreyICE and I don't think GreyICE is scum. I think these two just have bad will from a previous game that has leaked over into this one.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #47) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Juls »

vi wrote:Juls 754... AlmasterGM vs. GreyICE considered ideal duel, particularly with option for double death.

I don't support this. I think they are BOTH town.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #48) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Juls »

Well, neutral at worst. I agree, he hasn't been extremely townie but I have seen some glimmers from him.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #49) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Juls »

I wouldn't let them both die, I would vote AGM to win.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #50) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Juls »

GreyICE

1) GreyICE noting Amrun's inconsistency of reasoning for suspecting DK
2) GreyICE calls Vi on 9 scum reads

When someone notices something I don't and shows that they are paying close attention I get town vibes from them. These are the only two glimmers of scumhunting but it is scumhunting none the less.

AGM

1) AGM notes ek's plan benefits scum
2) Comes off looking better in GreyICE vs. AGM battle when GreyICE came in with a half-hearted question.
3) Generally pro-town in his suggestions for using the duel mechanic.
4) In general, good feelings about his posts.

Also, refer to [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p3080793] here for my list[/ur;]. AGM is pretty high, GreyICE falls in the neutral zone.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #51) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Juls »

EBWOP: (fail tagging and previewing)

Also, refer to here for my list. AGM is pretty high, GreyICE falls in the neutral zone.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #52) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Juls »

So wait, you said "Vi is confirmed town" and you did it. But I have seen Vi "fake-daykill" probably a gazillion times for people calling her "VI". I was wondering why she wasn't doing it to you this game, now I know. But I don't get why you say she is confirmed town BEFORE the kill went through and you did the same thing.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #53) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Juls »

Vi wrote:Juls 785... Endeavor to playkill people who are {antagonistic, ignorant} meaningless. (Addendum: Resistance to GreyICE extermination at 316 nearly impossible.) Rest of post content remarkable and warrants {answer, death}.

Again, I am not sold on him being scum but I won't fight it.

myko wrote:I disagree on both. The posts you quote for GreyIce aren't actually scumhunting, and the 9 scumreads thing was simply putting the breaks on Vi's dominance. Seeding doubt, if you want to see it that way. Town had no reason to do that, and 9-scum OMG is quite a bad way to do it.

I said I have seen glimmers of scumhunting, not that I agreed with his cases.
AGM is town to me right now and I don't support his death.

I would be MUCH more in support of a iece/inhim battle with no winner.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #54) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Juls »

Explain in more than 20 words. What kill wasn't going to go through? Why did you tag along? Why did you call Vi confirmed town?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #55) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Juls »

Alright.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #56) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Juls »

Diety wrote:Post #468 - Here you give a list of 3 people you think are scum, and you say they must die. Is this still the same, or have things changed?

I would say to remove Katsuki. I feel better about her recent posts.

I want AGM vs. iece with an AGM win OR iece vs. inhim where they both die.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #57) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Juls »

You have ek at a 5/10 on your scum list and you want to empower her?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #58) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Juls »

Katsuki wrote:AGM/Inhim dual would be quite acceptable to me as well.

I would not object to this either.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #59) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Juls »

Thats B.S. myko and I almost want to vote you to lose on principle.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #60) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Juls »

I don't have a town read on inhim and I had a null read on myko.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #61) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Juls »

In fact,

Vote: No Winner
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #62) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Juls »

Don't worry myko. I want both of you to die. I encourage others to kill you both.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #63) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Juls »

Maxous wrote:@Juls: Is your vote simply punishment on Mykonian? if you had to pick a winner who would you pick?

I don't have a town read on either of them. If push came to shove and this was late game I would vote myko to win, but it's not and it looks scummy that he would take a target that everyone wants knowing he will win. They aren't on the same team but they could be two different scum teams. The only two people other than myself I would have chosen today is probably AGM or Vi.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Juls »

My thoughts:
~I am proud of my reads. What I don't understand is why no one except Ludi even considered them on my death. Is it lack in faith of me as a player (cause trust me, I was even surprised)? Or just the pace of the game?
~This is a tough loss for town and I don't want to point the finger, but I think that things would have went differently had people followed the plan of electing the duelers (I am looking at you myko). From the first time someone decided to initiate a duel without anyone's concent it went down hill because it was an invitation for everyone to do it, which they did.
~Vi, I love you, but I hated that damn Robot. Call me dense but I had no idea what you were even talking about half the time. It was cute and fun but, I prefer you! Like you said, once you started playing as Vi I knew you were town. I beg of you to retire it for good.
~CSL and RC should be ashamed of the way they played. And I am not talking about any words they said, but how hard is it to stay on one account and post there? And then you would argue with each other IN THREAD. That's what your hydra QT is for. This game has made it clear that I will NEVER allow hydras in any game I mod unless they have proven they can do it correctly.
~Iece and Rayfrost to improve your scum game I would look at the two things I mentioned about each of you respectively (because I have done it before and thats why I have learned to catch it): 1) Iece, don't hold on to a single (weak) argument and do nothing else. 2) Rayfrost, don't start out strong and then taper off once you think you have proved your worth. You got the best of everyone so I ain't hatin' but just to improve your game some. As for the other two, I have only seen C-worl scum so I have no idea what C-worl town looks like and BB was lurky.
~Oh another thing...I, for some reason, didn't realize this was a "theme" when I signed up. I had never heard of Dynasty Warriors and thought the theme was the duel. So I apologize for that. I usually don't sign up for themes unless I understand them.
~SpyreX: Like Vi, I don't know about the duel mechanic. I think it has potential but needs some restrictions. This was very reminiscent to me of what happened in War in Heaven II where town just beat the shit out of themselves in rapid fashion. I don't know what the answer is but it probably needs something to protect the town from themselves a little.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Juls »

I am too lazy to go back and look but didn't she shoot you because a Duel had been initiated and thus the deadline was shorter?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Juls »

Yeah this was a widespread town fail. We should all shoulder the blame here.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Juls »

Get over it GreyICE, holy fuck stop beating a dead horse.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Juls »

Yeah Gamma was fine. Myko and after was where it got hairy.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Juls »

And scum need to post their quicktopic. Seriously.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Juls »

To be clear, I would play any spyrex game, any time!
Juls

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”