tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #0) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Request Votecount

Sorry everyone, only just found this thread.

Current townreads: Regfan, chesskid, gorilla, diddin
Scum: C-Worl, Pine (though their interactions seem too obviously weird to be scum together)
Troll: Scumhunter
Null:everyone else
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #1) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Pine wrote:
TO isn't reading the thread. I mean seriously? No read or opinion at all on Nintendo or Gaoth? I can deal with getting lumped into the scum category, but this list as the only reaction to the thread so far is pretty scummy to me. I've seen TO as Town ([redacted]) and this bears no resemblance.

I clearly stated in that post that I had only just realised the thread was open.I read through it as quickly as possible and gave my first reads. The easiest to spot bit of weirdness was the C-Worl/Pine interaction. My first thought was that you were scumbuddies, then I realised that you were probably better than to do something so obvious as scumbuddies and revised my read accordingly. I don't buy you as scumbuddies, but I also don't buy you as both town. One of you is scum. I don't know which.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #2) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Gaoth has contributed nothing so far except to state the obvious about C-Worl/Pine being weird atround each other. Could be the scumbuddy of whichever of them is scum. Leaning scum for now.

Nintendo has contributed little and I can definitely see where some people suspect them, but I got the feeling they were trying to help and just didn't quite know what would/wouldn't be useful information. I know that feeling. So I'm putting them as null slightly leaning scum.

Diddin I realise in retrospect I haven't heard enough from to have an outright town read. Revising read to null leaning town.

Chesskid I believe the miller claim of. Since then he's continued to feel town.

Regfan is obvtown.

Vote: C-Worl
of Pine/C-Worl, you currently seem the scummiest.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #3) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Hiraki wrote:

217 is really bad because Tarson is using the logic that X has contributed more than twice, when he has 3 posts.

He hasn't given any to much content. This is my wagon mofos.

Vote: Tarsonalot

I'm a she. Who and what are you referring to with X? And did you read the post where I said that I'd only just realised the thread was open and was reading through as quickly as possible to give some reads? They're not necessarily very good, though I'm quite happy with chesstown, regtown and C-Worl/Pinescum (probably one but not both).

Talapus has just jumped into my scumlist majorly with that overdefensiveness.
UNVOTE: VOTE: Talapus

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #4) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Talapus wrote:Also
FOS
Hiraki as he openly admits to not even looking into the case Refan posted and
Major FOS
to Tarsonalot who decided it was best to put me at lynch -1 without even asking for a role claim. Thats really scummy.

Liar. With mine you have 7 votes on you. You need 9 to lynch.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #5) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

You're at L-1 now anyway.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #6) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

DemonHybrid wrote:
tarsoniscumalot wrote:Talapus has just jumped into my scumlist majorly with that overdefensiveness.
UNVOTE: VOTE: Talapus

See, this is her only reasoning for her Talapus vote. And then she said something about the # of votes needed to lynch.

She needs to die pwease. Hang her pwease.

I really don't need to die. I did not vote in a vacuum, other people had posted reasons I agreed with plus Talapus had responded really overdefensively. The something was me telling Talapus that I hadn't put them at L-1, because Talapus was apparently unable to count to 7. Talapus' voted me based on having voted them to L-1 when I hadn't. Then moved to what i thought was AtE.

Also, whoever said I might kill Hiraki because I'm inexperienced and they suspected me: I'm not stupid, I can apply basic logic and if I were scum then basic logic would dictate that I leave Hiraki alive. I would have gone for someone just as confusing a kill who didn't have me as their main read.

Vote is now going back to C-Worl for sheeping on top of their D1 posting. I'll do a longer post within 24 hours containing an attempt at analysis. VOTE: C-Worl

PEdit:I'm some band called Cage the Elephant. Main performance is Free Love.

Gogo C-Worl

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #7) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Pine wrote:
Also, TO is male.

No. It says female under my avatar so you don't have to make this mistake.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #8) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

First four, more later/tomorrow. Don't have time to do them all at once due to coursework + sickness. If you have suggestions for formatting or want me to read a particular player next say so. Hope this is helpful.

Scumhunter: Major troll, "quickhammered"(actually put at L-1 while pretending it was a quickhammer) claiming a troll reason, called Regfan on rolefishing then softclaimed a PR while under no pressure.
If you think my stated reason for voting wasn't good consider:
You give a racist troll the hammer on a claim of a black person. And you expect quick hammers NOT to happen. Shame on all of you.

vote Talapus

posted in response to Talapus claiming Rihanna (this was L-1).
Probable scum

Chesskid: Claimed miller, votes nintendo calling him 100% scum without providing reasons. Votes evilpacman for being overreactive, based off reaction to set-up guessing. Calls Gaoth for claiming that having a band formed in the 90's was a scumtell then turning around and nameclaiming Muse.
Quickhammered Talapus with this comment:
Vote: Talapus

very successful day 1 guys this wagon will be great for analysis post flip (tbh i don't even care what the flip is)

Calls the Hiraki kill evidence of either multiple scum, and SK or a vig. Seems a leap of reasoning. Chess seems to be using the 90's game as a frame of reference perhaps more than is useful. Criticizes scumhunter for claiming with no reason. Overall, leaning town.

Gaoth: Begins with Parabollock-alt questions then starts speculating on setup. As mentioned above, calls nintendo scum for claiming a band formed pre-2000 when later claiming Muse. This was bad.
Calls Regfan for suggesting nameclaiming but not doing so - valid point.
No posts yet today. Leaning scum

Regfan: Asks for name-claims - bad, posts an analysis of tells - good. Criticizes those assuming that a Blink-182 claim makes nintendo town for assuming there are no fakeclaims. Another set of tells. Posts an analysis of Talapus' ISO and votes for them. Claims Radiohead, fishing for song/bandclaims. Null

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #9) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

...this thread.

I'm leaving my vote on C-Worl because reading his posts is hurting my brain. Can't do more reads right now.

V/LA until Monday

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #10) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Wtf happened while I've been doing assignments? I work for a few days, get back and there's confirmed scum.

VOTE: NintendoAddict

I think that's L-1.

Is there anything we can get out of the rest of the day now or should someone hammer?

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #11) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Regfan wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Regfan wrote:Diddin, don't bother with Scumhunter.

Funfact: Evilpacman never mentioned, voted or addressed Nintendo until he scum-claimed.

Funfact: Neither did Nico slot.

Well, that near confirms EPM as scum, if EPM was town Nintendo wouldn't care that there's odd interaction between them as it would lead towards a msylnch, his attempt to compare EMP with a town player is just to have us doubt EPM's interaction with him.

VOTE: EPM

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #12) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Regfan wrote:I'm failing to understand why mafia killed a claimed vanilla when there is most certaintly strong power-roles in the game.

Perhaps they thought Pine was lying? Or maybe it wasn't a scumkill

But then both night-kills so far have been of odd targets. It seems unlikely but perhaps, if there are multiple PRs around, then a Doc has gotten lucky twice and the kills were made by an SK or similar. chesskid, you suggested this yesterday, what are your thoughts today? And how did you decide three scum left?

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #13) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

V/LA until Monday, if that's ok
Too much work.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #14) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

I'm a VT. When I hand-in my final maths coursework later today/attend the end-of-semester club events I'll get on with looking at something more useful.

Regfan, I've read through most of it in moments of procrastination but not had time to make a decent post. Any time you've seen my account online for a while in the past few days has likely been the saved tabs in my browser being left opened as I've been working. I went V/LA in both my ongoing games because I knew I would be unlikely to have time to even read for the first bit and post decently for all of it. In the next 24 hours this will change.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #15) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Scumhunter wrote:Its prob Tarson + gorilla tbh. Regfan could still be godfather though.

Kindly justify this BS, scum.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #16) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

DH should check Scumhunter. That role's rare enough for it to be safe from counterclaims and would probably make a good fakeclaim in a theme. Scumhunter has been playing weirdly the whole game so I don't really know what to think in regards to this role. Never even heard of it before and don't know whether it's more likely to be town or scum aligned.

Gaoth should pick at random between saving DH and Scumhunter. That way scum won't safely be able to pick either of them. Unfortunately that means he's the next big target, but with 2 scum down I reckon we're still ahead then.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #17) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Ohgod, so many replies so quickly.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #18) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

I know I'm town.
I'll do a VCA shortly. I'm not surprised that I look suspicious given I've played fairly terribly this game, but I think that with two scum flipped, their voting patterns should be useful.

As Magua pointed out, there was a count on D2 where EPM, gorilla and nintendo were alone together on my wagon - two of those are confirmed scum. If gorilla is scum, then I'm pretty much confirmed town - because however rarely three scum line up to vote like that I'm guessing it's still more common that three scum lining up like that on a scum wagon. If he flips town, then I'm going to my wild speculation unless someone can give me a better explanation.

Warning! Wild speculation ahead: Could a regular goon claim to be a miller in a set-up with a godfather to distract people from looking for them?

VOTE: Gorilla

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #19) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Regfan wrote:No. No. No.

We're lynching gorilla or Tarson. There's no need to deviate from the plan when we're already lined up scum.

Chesskid flipping miller changes nothing there'd still be a possible GF in the setup and we'd be done a msylnch

Regfan seems the most likely person to be a GF.
But he's right about chesskid lynch not proving anything if he flips miller. Chess flipping scum would prove GF existence beyond doubt though.

Also, was this a typo:
Regfan wrote:we're already lined up scum.
?

Pre-edit: If there's a GF then scum would know there was a cop. Goon can then claim Miller.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:05 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

DemonHybrid wrote:But hey, did we not lynch gorilla, tarson and SH regardless? Kinda worked out how I originally planned it. Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end though, so that was kinda shitty for me =(

I like this metaphor.

Good game everyone.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:34 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

I'm fine with it.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:39 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Regfan wrote:
Tarsonisocelot (3): Nintendoaddict1, Gorilla, evilpacman18

Scum don't pile on a town player that's likely to get lynched like this, this is town jumping on their partner they expected to get lynched for town-cred. End this today please and if by some slight chance this is wrong Chesskid tommorow and C-Worl the day after.

Vote: Tarson

Gogogogoogogo.

I'm totally going to try to do this to town as scum at some point in the future.

Also, damn the quicklynches of this game.

I like days to last at least 12 hours.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”