C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #49 (isolation #0) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:17 am

Post by C-Worl »

Howdy... /confirm
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Sun May 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Come in, read thread, wave to everybody.

Vote: Myko

Make remarkably unfunny joke, sit down. Smile.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #2) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:54 am

Post by C-Worl »

Oh hai the biggest wagon's on Ludi

Unvote; Vote: Lu-

Just kidding y'all. So I have no idea what Dynasty Warriors is. I often don't care about flavor since the roles are all that matters to me. I've seen plenty mods give characters roles that I didn't think matched the character so yeah.

All I care about is the mechanics. If I get a wagon big enough on me or if I see someone who I generally think is scummy I'm gonna use that duel thingy.

BTW, GreyICE and AGM are scum together.

Unvote; Vote: AGM

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #3) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:12 am

Post by C-Worl »

CSL wrote:Less talk about the flavor? Dude, most of us either love the games, or like spyrex games.

Reading the case on Ludi.

P-Edit: Wait...WAIT A MINUTE.

C-Worl, are you saying that if you see someone IN YOUR OWN EYES that is scum, you are going to control the town? And all you care about in this game is the mechanic? You are either scum, or idiot town.

No, town's are full of VIs. I'm tired of losing games where I called who was scum and I still lost because of VIs. It's worse when you see someone who's obvtown to you about to get lynched by those same VIs. I probably won't do it normally but if I see town about to lynch someone who I believe to be obvtown while letting someone who is clearly scum walk free I will use the duel mechanic.

In my opinion that's probably why Spyrex added the duel mechanic. And why shouldn't I care about the mechanic? Those are how I pick which games I want to join. I joined this game simply bc of the Duel Mechanic. Now that I'm here I'm going to use it to find the scum but letting a bunch of VIs decide a certain way the mechanic is used is a great way for scum to manipulate it so that it best suits them.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:21 am

Post by C-Worl »

inHimshallibe wrote:@anyone that feels like helping C-Worl out here: I want some examples of scum actually actively manipulating a public mechanic to their use.

I'll give you some examples once a few ongoings I have end.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

AlmasterGM wrote:
C-Worl wrote:No, town's are full of VIs. I'm tired of losing games where I called who was scum and I still lost because of VIs. It's worse when you see someone who's obvtown to you about to get lynched by those same VIs. I probably won't do it normally but if I see town about to lynch someone who I believe to be obvtown while letting someone who is clearly scum walk free I will use the duel mechanic.

Dude, hate to break it to you, but you are a VI. Or at least, one of the more VI-level players in this game - almost everyone else here is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above your level.

Your vote on me is also trololoooool.

---

I agree with inHim about CSL.

The number you have dialed is not available right now. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEEEEEP!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #6) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:17 am

Post by C-Worl »

Vi wrote:
C-Worl 169... ALERT "RED FLAG". Alleged scumpartnering registered as "unlikely". Vote noted to have landed on the
Townier
of the two considered suspects. Prediction: GreyICE as scum logically implies C-Worl as scum.

Grey didn't have a vote on him. If I think both are scum together I'm going for the one who I'm more likely to get lynched. The chances of GreyICE getting D1 are highly unlikely. BTW, what makes AGM townier than Grey?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #7) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:Why's AGM on the scumlist?

AlmasterGM wrote:GreyICE's entrance was pretty lackluster.

SCUM: ToastyToast, Magister Ludi, GreyICE.

GreyICE wrote:Oh

I like death so I was ignoring that because I just want to have the two scummiest players duel each day and only bother about electing townies if both refuse.

GreyICE wrote:And heh, nevermind, yeah, he's scum.

Vote: AGM

Fool me once...

AlmasterGM wrote:lol, u mad?

GreyICE wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:lol, u mad?

lol, u scum?

AlmasterGM wrote:Nah, my scum strategy is to buddy you, remember?

Unvote; Vote: GreyICE

^ More votes than AGM right now.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #8) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:WHAT THE FUCK
SINCE WHEN DO YOU READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE VOTING AND SHIT
WHAT IS THIS HETEROSEXUAL WITCHCRAFT?
aY

Who are we talking to with this post?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #9) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

So meta would say he's scum?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #10) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:
Vi wrote:...
Unvote... Magister Ludi
Vote... GreyICE
(L-10)
Invitation to join wagon extended with fervor.

Consider this my RSVP
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE

Mod: I think you missed this.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #11) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

RayFrost wrote:C-worl's scum for ridonculous accusations tied with completely insulting and terrible reasoning along with saying essentially nothing about the game aside from "lololol agm + greyice scumz0r"

That's completely retarded. You think I'm scum for stating my reads, disagreeing with other people's stupid plan, and actually sticking to reads that I find valid. D1 it's hard to get any scum reads without a flip must less two reads with no flips. I'm sticking to my guns until I see one of them in a grave unless you can actually change my mind on the subject.

(Hint: In order to attempt changing my mind you have to actual make a counter case to mine instead of just attempting to discredit it by laughing it off.)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #12) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:11 am

Post by C-Worl »

Hey Grey, I'll give you a dolla if you challenge AGM to a duel.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #13) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:24 am

Post by C-Worl »

Oh hai. Been busy. Will begin rereading soon.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #14) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:08 am

Post by C-Worl »

I challenge anyone to find a game that I actually ruined for town bc I'm 3-4 as Town and I know at least 2 of those losses weren't my fault.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #15) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:26 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fuck: Katsuki

What? DeityKabuto said pierce, it means the same thing. BTW, if Vi is confirmed town why is Deity's vote on Vi. I assume the word pierce doesn't count as a vote.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #16) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:This game got very interesting all of a sudden. What do cut through and pierce do?

Aren't you curious what fuck does?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #17) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

:lol:

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #18) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Gamma

If Toasty's voting for him too then I don't see a reason not to.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #19) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:35 am

Post by C-Worl »

ToastyToast wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

My vote is irrelevant at this point. There's no other option (a no lynch just won't happen, and its too risky if gamma is indeed town)

So... you've given up?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #20) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:59 am

Post by C-Worl »

ToastyToast wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

My vote is irrelevant at this point. There's no other option (a no lynch just won't happen, and its too risky if gamma is indeed town)

So... you've given up?

I'm not going to vote for someone who I don't think is scum. His impatience with DK is only annoying, not necessarily scummy. I'm pretty confident that my flip will at least allow people to make the right decision about the second duel that will occur today.

So you don't think he's scum. Ok. Point is you don't KNOW he's not scum (assuming you're town) You do KNOW that you're town (assuming you're town) So when you find yourself in a dual situation like this you should vote yourself to win because you KNOW your death is a mislynch (assuming you're town) while you don't KNOW if his death would be a mislynch or killing actual scum.

That's all under the assumption that you're town. I normally associate giving up to be scummy and unless you KNOW 100% that he's also town, then what you're doing right now is giving up.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #21) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:Wrong. He is empowered someone who he thinks is town.

Keyword is thinks. As I said, he doesn't actual KNOW that Gamma is town. Therefore he could be empowering a mafiate.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #22) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:C-Worl, your way of playing would result in no one being empowered. You have to take a leap of faith.

No, my way of playing is to trust myself and only myself 100%. Toasty's gonna die regardless. However, if I were him I would've gone down swinging instead of just giving up. I understand mafia is a team game. But unless you're scum or a cultist you don't actually know who's on your team. Even Mason's only know part of their team. Cops can learn but there are sanity issues, plus you have to worry about bastard mods, and even mason groups have been known to be mixed at times.

P;Edit first off I thought it was done at L1, second off I thought you got to challenge your opponent once you got there. If Gamma ends up being scum in this game I will troll you and Juls for eternity.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #23) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

ToastyToast wrote:OMG, I have been swinging enough in this game, and, quite frankly, I'm drained. I am NOT saying you should immediately write Gamma off as town. I AM saying that, even if I ISO'd Gamma right now, the entire case would be manufactured and false, because I don't think he is scum at this moment.

Do you want me to start swinging, C-worl? Your still on my scum list. And you said it yourself, I'm going to die regardless. Your being contradictory. You say that I should fight for my life, but at the same time say that doing so would be useless. I've accepted the fact that I am a townie who is going to be lynched because people find my reads and cases to be weak. I've also accepted the fact that despite my frustration towards Gamma and the other players who believe that I am scum, they cannot ALL be scum and are likely misguided. As such fighting to stay alive in the place of someone else will just make me tomorrow's lynch. Even if Gamma turned out to flip scum there would be plenty of people saying "OMG HE'S ON SECOND SCUM TEAM." The suspicion is strong enough, and the declaration of the duel marks my end in the game.

and LOL at you thinking SpyreX is a bastard mod and that deciding not to fight to stay alive is scummy. I have never been lynched in a game as town (with the exception of a game in which it was 2 town vs 2 scum-teams) because I have a really strong survival instinct. However, even I realize that fighting this won't do anything and could ultimately hurt town.

-I will say once again that my claim is 100% true. Because the first flip had no role attached to it, this includes my tracker/watcher ability with the duel.

There's a difference in fighting an inevitable lynch and just giving up. If you give up scum have no reason to argue. They just hop on the bandwagon bc you're not going to fight it. And yes, I do want you to make your cases, even the one on me. You don't think Gamma is scum? Fine, don't make a case on Gamma but you should still vote for you to win. Make cases on who you think is scum that way if you do flip town we'll know your reads and we might see things that only you noticed. Fight damnit, don't give scum an excuse to hide.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #24) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

ToastyToast wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
There's a difference in fighting an inevitable lynch and just giving up. If you give up scum have no reason to argue. They just hop on the bandwagon bc you're not going to fight it. And yes, I do want you to make your cases, even the one on me. You don't think Gamma is scum? Fine, don't make a case on Gamma but you should still vote for you to win. Make cases on who you think is scum that way if you do flip town we'll know your reads and we might see things that only you noticed. Fight damnit, don't give scum an excuse to hide.

Given that I just got lynched, (yay twilight phase) its too late for that. I gave my last thoughts ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS, so go back and read. I said who I thought is scum, who pplz should look at after my flip, etc. The lynch wagon should be the wagon that is examined, for that is what led to my duel.

GOOD LUCK TOWN!

Sigh. I hope Gamma is town.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #25) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So people have said they want more content from me, well here it is:

Content.

See that wasn't too hard.

Oh you want reads and analysis and shit? Alright I'll get on it. BTW, @Rayfrost calling me dim.

hahahahahahahahahah...

<3

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #26) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Duuuuuuuuuuude, I totally got the lowest rating. ^5.

But seriously I'm working on reread/catchup/reads/analysis and shit.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #27) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:34 am

Post by C-Worl »

mykonian wrote:I don't trust agm. Don't know what makes people think he is town. I seem to be seen as towny. Great.

Duel Inhimshallibe

If you think this is rushing, say it now, or be forever silent :)

... The fuck?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #28) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:13 am

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: No Winner

I don't like either of them.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #29) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:45 am

Post by C-Worl »

mykonian wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Claim: Lu Bu, Modified Lyncher

P.)Do Not Persue Lu Bu - If you are involved in a duel you did not start, you will automatically kill the player who started it.
D.)Sky Piercer - Once per game, you may use Pierce: Player Name. This will kill that player and will announce to the game you are Lu Bu.
D.)Red Hare - You can not be targeted by night actions.

I laugh at how all the scum are trying to have a townie lynch and protect their scumbuddies Roffles, this game is probably a scum win with the amount of towns that have been lynched so far.

Why did pierce fail?

bc its the ability he gets from dueling. apparently he didnt read the rules.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Iec to win

T-Bone needs rope or whatever it is that kills him in this situation.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

elvis_knits wrote:C-worl posting elsewhere.

Forgive me for trying to catch up in half a dozen games at once.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Katsuki wrote:Define "sandbagging".

It's an efed term. I'm confused how it would apply in a mafia game.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Sorry for inactivity, I've been away from computers for the last 2 days.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I was building up a big wall-o-shit but it got deleted or someshit so... I remember thinking DUM was scum for some reason, can't remember what it was.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

B4574rD Br05 wrote:Ok. I have a couple of questions.

Why has this bandwagon formed so quickly into Day 1? We've been here less than a Day and someone is already at L-5. It may not be a lynch yet, but we're fast approaching it.

Why are we speculating about flavor so much, because that shouldn't have any bearing on anyone's ability to play mafia?

Moreover, I think we shouldn't get starstruck by the duel mechanic. Let's play it cool like a normal game and use the duel if the need for it comes up.

And can I make a request? Less talk about the flavor? I never played this game, and find myself getting lost everyone time someone starts speaking Japanese-English.

Among other things the bolded in question was because Magister Ludi was at L5 at the time. So guilt by association.

B4574rD Br05 wrote:
Toasty and Iecerint's votes on Magister are the spots I would expect mafia to attach themselves to on a wagon. I can somewhat keep up and understand flavor talk is unhelpful, but the strong persistence (and 7 votes now) make me doubtful of whether Magister deserves it. Either way, quick votes still put me off to the lynch. I will have to look at TT and Iecerint again in the morning or afternoon tomorrow.

Further defense of Ludi.

He did label Ludi as Almost maybe Scum though along with Vi, Iec, Gamma, DK, and Toast. DK wasn't the same alignment as him and Toasty was town. So I'm thinking between Vi, Gamma, Iec, and Ludi one has to be scum. Ludi is standing out right now.

His maybe town list was 3 people who are now dead and confirmed townies.

He had DUM as Scum.

He labeled me as maybe scum in a later post for lurking. Also Gamma was on his 3 man list of leaning scum. Gamma is the only survivor of that list. He kept his vote on DUM. Voted Gamma to win even though at that point he had expressed more suspicion of Gamma than Toast.

That brings us to where the slot became T-Bone country. Comes in refuses to address anything before he entered immediately gets into it with AGM and Ludi.

Rayfrost soft defends T-Bone.

Maxous comes at him too, noting how T-Bone got defensive of AGM and Ludi. Vi also notes T-Bone in typical Vi fashion.

I don't understand 970.

I tries to argue that he sees nothing that made Gamma or Myko obvtown. T-Bone's list of people he would duel was Ludi, C-worl, DUM, Iece, Gamma.

Says me and Dum are useless players that have been flying under the radar. I'll agree that it holds true for me, but hasn't DUM been posting? He ends up choosing Iec to duel. Considering T-Bone flipped scum I think that means he was giving a scum buddy a power.

NOTE: This has nothing to do with the game but Vi's 1155 made me laugh.

I might have to sig that one.

Gamma hammered.

Out of this Ludi's name sticks out the most in association with that slot. Iec is also plausible since T-Bone may have been trying to help him get an ability.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by C-Worl »

That wasn't all I had but it's what I was able to remember (since it only required an ISO to help me remember)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vi wrote:C-worl: So aside from riding the Ludicoaster, who else is scum?

Will help SpyreX momentarily.

I literally just noticed that a duel was going on between them...

Bu-ut, did you ignore where I mentioned Iec and DUM?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh and have you used your kill today, and if not am I supposed to wait on you before voting?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vi wrote:There's a small tagline about Iecerint and no conclusion of DUM being scummy.

You needn't wait to vote.

Iec might be scum bc T-Bone chose to duel him and T-Bone was scum. I remember DUM was scummy for something but I can't remember why.

Vote: Gamma to win

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 am

Post by C-Worl »

I could claim if he's not gonna. I did let Vi have my horse once.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:54 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'll wait till y'all tell me to claim but until then here's a fakeclaim to appease you.

I am Big Wong of the 69 Donkey Generals of Thailand

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cao Hong of the Eight Tiger Generals of Wei.

D.)Protector General - You may select a player each night. They will perform no actions.

I don't have any other ability. Yes I'm aware that makes me a Roleblocker. Yes I'm aware we have a claimed RB among us. No, I don't think he's scum. No, I'm not scum. That leaves Max to claim.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 am

Post by C-Worl »

I wasn't lieing about my claim. That is who I am, that is all I got. Apparently the mod didn't love me enough.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by C-Worl »

i agree with rc

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: DUM

People told me I should vote.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: RC

Just realized the slot had a replace.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

lol I didn't do a GD thing the whole game. Suck it.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

SpyreX wrote:C-Worl managed to squeek out doing nothing forever which, with this set, was really surprising.

I do my best.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

In my defense my role easily sucked balls. I had no real incentive to do anything so I didn't. Somehow that got a strong Town read from Vi. She protected me for at least a whole day or two. By the time she started pointing out my inactivity no one really cared about me anymore. I could literally post whatever whenever and people would talk about me but nothing would happen. Add to that the town kept swinging their dicks into duels before anyone had time to think. Too bad no one used that dueling plan you had made at the beginning of the game.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

ReaperCharlie wrote:

C-Worl, no comment.

:mrgreen:

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

To be honest. I feel like Iece carried us. If u look at the scum qt most of it is him talking. I basically lurked and made sure not to fuck nothing up. That being said I think RMFF did well and T-Bone empowering Iec as he died was vital. I do consider myself the weakest link but u ninjas nevah lynched me, dueled me, and Vi never killed me so suck on it.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Katsuki wrote:
C-Worl wrote:To be honest. I feel like Iece carried us. If u look at the scum qt most of it is him talking. I basically lurked and made sure not to fuck nothing up. That being said I think RMFF did well and T-Bone empowering Iec as he died was vital. I do consider myself the weakest link but u ninjas nevah lynched me, dueled me, and Vi never killed me so suck on it.

Iece did nothing but flavor speculate.

I caught onto Iece WAY too late... And essentially due to PoE.

so? its the same as what i did only u dont get grief about lurking

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

i dunno, i aint enough sleep, ill shuddup now gg all love u kat

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

i love u katsuki...

thats all u need to understand

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm going to remember GreyICE throwing a hissy fit about me beating him the next time I play a game with him.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:I'm sorry this in some ways exemplifies everything I hate about certain games. People blather on and on about meta and irrelevant things. Tons, TONS of good town players and we lose to like 4 lurker scum who have ISOs that should make everyone cry. C-Worl didn't even PRETEND to town after day 2 at any point, Iec discussed how flavor might give us a clue on scumteam size for about a year, RayFrost posted garbage infrequently, Bastard Bros/T-Bone was DEAD.

PEdit: C-Worl, it's a fucking embarrassment that you were alive over ANY of those shots.

C-Worl wrote:

C-Worl wrote:So people have said they want more content from me, well here it is:

Content.

See that wasn't too hard.

Oh you want reads and analysis and shit? Alright I'll get on it. BTW, @Rayfrost calling me dim.

hahahahahahahahahah...

<3

I mean you just decided to see how obviously scum you could possibly be and NO ONE KILLED YOU.

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

Why you be hatin'?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Even when I'm providing no content, I'm providing no content. The feat should be considered impressive.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

1+2) Yes.

PS, I may steal a few things.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DeityKabuto wrote:
YOU GUYS SUCK, MAYBE IF YOU LISTENED TO ME, I COULD HAVE MADE TOWN WIN, ONLY IF YOU MADE ME WIN THAT DUEL SO I CAN HAVE MY WIN ADVANTAGES.

lol

u mad bruh?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”