CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #0) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:10 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

There is pretty much nothing useful in these pages despite all of the "activity".

Useful Notes:
Ignore Iecy. Either do what she said or don't but don't fish.
The only useful thing I found in these pages was Albert's question. @Albert: There's at least one vanilla townie in the game. So no.
BunnyLover is town.

Torn between voting Katy or Mana at this point.

Vote Iecy
Unvote
Vote Mana

Oh, and the discussion between LMP, Pine and SGR is annoying about RVS. Though SGR is probably the most town among the 3 despite the fact that he generally makes little sense. Stop talking about RVS and don't use anything associated with it as a scumtell. Thought we were experienced enough not to start the game off like every other game with an RVS discussion. Mafia would not try to prolong RVS as they know that's a common scumtell. So shutup.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Pine wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Pine wrote:UNVOTE: Chesskid<--RVS. Getting a (very) mild Townread from Chess.
VOTE: ABR

Do you often qualify your unvotes like this? Why was this explanation necessary?

I do actually qualify my unvotes pretty frequently.

@Zdenek: Mastin came up with that wager himself, not me. THB and I played GreyICE pretty hard core in the second half of the same game. Ever since the big reveal, GI's gunned for me shamelessly in every game we've played together.

I refuse to vote for Icey at this time, on caution that he may have an ability (or even wincon) that triggers if everyone votes for him in one day without lynch, or something crazy like that.

Who Cares?:
The Rules wrote:All factions have a winnable condition. If a win condition is achieved, and it doesn't directly interfere with the win condition of another faction, the game will keep on. For example, if the win condition of a player is to get certain player lynched, should that player achieve that condition (and no other win condition is achieved at the same time), the game can keep on.

Did Katy just slip?

Unvote
Vote Katy
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #2) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:17 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Oh, no she didn't. I'm stuck in SitMOAII where wizards were town. Sup guys.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:28 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

chesskid3 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Oh, no she didn't. I'm stuck in SitMOAII where wizards were town. Sup guys.

GUESS WHO DID JUST SLIP

...If I had slipped I wouldn't have brought the idea that Katy had slipped up in the first place.

For the record, dating back to SitMOAI, and because I vaguely remember someone mentioning it being bad to claim, it's generally only bad to name claim/flavor claim. In that game, I think someone stole people's powers or something when the claimed. But the flavor of Andrius suggests nameclaiming is a no no.

Unvote;
Vote Mana
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Quiero la sangre de Mana.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:52 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Post #127 » Thu May 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Post #128 » Thu May 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Give you two guesses as to what I did in that minute.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

chesskid3 wrote:You reread your role pm?

so why wasn't your role fixed in your mind from reading it the frist time?

Indeed I did. And then I made sure on the front page that I hadn't misread my faction and saw that Andrius was a Sorcerer too.

My "abilities and spells" were, however my role name was not. Thought I was a Wizard haha.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Pine wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Quiero la sangre de Mana.

Translation for those who don't speak Spanish: "I want/desire the blood of Mana."

Not a fan of posting in another language, even a throwaway line like this.

Toying with jumping on the CMAR wagon, but my gut says something's just off about the whole thing.

More votes on ABR, please.

Damn. 0 votes = a wagon. Hello Dr. Scum.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

For the record, if someone scummy is about to be lynched, said person should not a) Name claim or b) Claim spells that they have. I'm thinking that the claim procedure should be that the person either a) Says if they are a PR and if they think they are powerful or b) Say how many spells/abilities/items/other shit that I'm missing that they have.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #9) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Beefster wrote:I don't see what's so bad about ABR's question. It makes sense flavorwise that everyone would have a damaging spell. The sorcerers were offensive in SiTMoA; why wouldn't they maintain that status despite the faction flip. Since nobody is vanilla, it naturally follows that all of us would have offensive spells.

UNVOTE: chesskid
He's looking pretty clear to me so far. Nothing out of the ordinary for his posting style.

Acquiring new target.... Back soon. I seem to remember something interesting on page 4.

No VTs? I thought all the SitMOA setups had at least one VT...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:Nope. If you read the rules this time, they say that it is a mostly vanillaless game. Not sure what that means, but w/e.

I did read them. I knew it said mostly. Therefore I question why Beefy thinks there are none.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #11) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I'm currently writing a post. However I'm not sure what the votecount is presently so please hold off on any lynch until I clear up something with the mod. I'd like to get this taken care of during D1 in case I am able to go public with it.

Thanks,
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #12) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:I'm currently writing a post. However I'm not sure what the votecount is presently so please hold off on any lynch until I clear up something with the mod. I'd like to get this taken care of during D1 in case I am able to go public with it.

Thanks,

Just kidding. This is reconciled. Forget I mentioned it at all.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #13) » Sun May 22, 2011 9:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

On the ABR question topic (the relevant thing):
I personally don't think coordinating our damage is necessary. Besides completely ridiculous people, everyone that is town with damaging spells would use it on players they find scummy. No matter if that player is scum it will either a) Damage/Kill scum b) Damage/Kill 3rd Party or c) Damage/Kill town that is ripe for a mislynch (like SGR).
However, if we were to make a list of the top 3 people to damage that night to coordinate it, I'd propose we also do it for investigating abilities (not protection because that'd let mafia know who we're protecting).

Mana wrote:CMAR
If you've put me in the category of players voting SGR for prolonging the RVS, you can read my reason again and put me out of it. Other than that, don't use the 'too scummy to be scum'-fallacy. It's a fallacy for a reason.

CMAR
So, which part of your role PM did you read the first time you saw it?

The argument is scum wouldn't do it, not too scummy to be scum.

None of the flavor. Just the "spells/abilities" and wincon.

Unvote: Mana

Soben, Post 204: Good posting. While I did find it suspicious that he held back on his scumreads initially, this is a good explanation.

@Mana: Your reaction to this post (Post 246) by SGR?

Zdenek wrote:Crymeariver's dismissal of the early game is bad, and seems like an excuse to avoid commenting on things, but I also think that his scum-slip could have come from town or scum. Chesskid, what made you think that he is town?

I didn't dismiss it. I gathered reads from it, I just think what they are fighting about is rather ridiculous. Pine is the scum in that argument.
Zdenek, Post 275 wrote:Pine reads as scum to me. His early posts are a mess. He calls for the vigging of IceyC, and says that he is the only suspicious person in the game, but he doesn't follow it though with a vote. Then asks for Gandalf to be vigged, and as soon as Gandalf takes issue with it, Pine takes the trouble to retract the vig request. He also didn't vote Gandalf. These sorts of interactions makes me think that he was pretending that the vig request was serious, but was never actually suspicious of these people.

And here's the reasoning for it.

Zdenek, Post 275 wrote:Do you think CMAR scumslipped?

Do you? You avoided saying whether or not you think I did, then you asked your scumread if they think I did. Why?

Lynches I'd be okay with at this point: Pine, gandalf, implosion
People that should not be lynched today: SGR, Chess, ABR, Icey, Soben, Beefster, LMP, Mana

Where the hell is Peregrine at this point?
For the record, I'm keeping up with the game, just don't always have time to respond to everything. Will finish responding soon.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #14) » Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Oh, and selfvoting, or the threat of it, is never a town thing to do. Never.

And I forgot a vote:
Vote: Pine
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #15) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:56 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Dryfit wrote:Not seeing the case on Pine at all.

Not saying you're scummy or anything for it, but I'm curious as to whether you've genuinely read the last 2 pages.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #16) » Sun May 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Pine wrote:I would never play this suicidally as scum. It's just not a good idea.

I would link you to games where I've played this way as Town, but at least one is ongoing. I think there's an offsite game like this, I'll find the link when I get home

At this point, I don't care if you're town. This mislynch would be okay with me. Threatening a selfvote or selfvoting is probably the biggest no-no in my book because it is incredibly anti-town if you're town or scummy if your scum.

Defend yourself by defending, not through a poor AtE.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #17) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Pine wrote:I would never play this suicidally as scum. It's just not a good idea.

I would link you to games where I've played this way as Town, but at least one is ongoing. I think there's an offsite game like this, I'll find the link when I get home

At this point, I don't care if you're town. This mislynch would be okay with me. Threatening a selfvote or selfvoting is probably the biggest no-no in my book because it is incredibly anti-town if you're town or scummy if your scum.

Seems Feysal missed this.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #18) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:

Seems Feysal missed this.

I just realized that people might think of what I am doing as 1) Something with scum motives and 2) Scum trying to appear protown, but this is how I genuinely feel about AtE through selfvotes.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #19) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

A friendly advice: Actually, two advices from your friendly mod. First, though you can paraphrase your role pm and make a claim, it is not advised to do so. Really, listen to me this time. Second, don't try to outguess me. You will fail so hard it won't be funny.

"Leave it to me!" one of them said. "Me, Andrius the Vamp-" the poor featureless body hadn't even finished his speech when a gosthly hand appeared out of the jar and grabbed him and devoured in a matter of seconds.
"It seems we can't speak our names."
"Then, let's speak no more nonsense and start hunting those bastards!"
"Yeah" and so, the hunting game began.

Andrius, a vampire aligned with the sorcerers, was killed pregame.

I suppose we'll see.
Unvote

@Soben: I don't think that action itself had any scum or town motivation, however it was highly antitown. On the contrary, I've found his general play scummy.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #20) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Chesskid is so town it's ridiculous. Out of curiosity I ISO'd him and it's pure gold.

Sigh at selfvoting town.
Sigh at someone claiming in a SitMOA game.
Sigh at someone trying to break an S_B game.
Note: Never EVER try to outguess S_B. Or break his games. And you can take that and shove it up your sig.

People that should not be lynched today: SGR, Chess, ABR, Icey, Soben, Beefster, LMP, Mana, CMAR, BunnyLover, Zdenek
Play the Game: PeregrineV, RBT, Dry-Fit, Snake

DryFit wrote:Would really like to hear more from SnakePlissken, not liking his contribution so far.

Laughed. And it was out loud.

Not Liking: Wraith, inhim, implo, Amrun, gandalf, Babyspice
Unsure About: Feysal, Katy,

Really can't figure out who the last player I'm missing is at this point.

I'd like to join the Chesskid alliance.
Vote Gandalf
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #21) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:01 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

chesskid3 wrote:ITT only amrun has eyes.

Wow.
Can't believe I missed it.

Unvote; Vote WC
for now
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #22) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:06 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

chesskid3 wrote:to clarify

I have 100% accurate mod given info that Mana is aligned with the sorcerers.

Have a nice day.

Pedit:
FUck off, asshole

Damnit! No!
I saw it before I saw this post! Just saying! I also think I saw something else but I'll hold back.

Oh. Nice. You're voting WC too. Bueno.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #23) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Mana_Ku wrote:@SGR
-CMAR's argument was that scum wouldn't prolong the RVS as it draws too much attention. In other words, they wouldn't do it as it's seen as scummy. So everyone daring to take that risk of being declared as scummy, is town to him. How's that not the 'too scummy to be scum' - fallacy (Though it comes down to only one argument)
-I'm from the generation who believes something is a joke when the signs are there. So yeah, I'm taking your explanation lightly.

Thought I responded to this, but ISO'd myself and I didn't.

The thought was not that it's too scummy to be scum or that scum don't want to draw attention. The thought is purely that scum generally care more about the game early and that prolonging RVS is not a scumtell.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #24) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:31 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I really haven't liked your play since the beginning actually.
Your response to SGR's "This game is too serious", then voting Pine for being too serious, then voting SGR with little reasoning (town reads based on nothing? They're clearly based on something, but he doesn't have to tell us why), then I really hated the following post, then you went back on Pine and your late play has been terribad.

WrathChild wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Also, I also gotta reveal my reads, cause all the cool kids are or will be doing it.

Town-read on WC and Icey.
Scum-read on LynchMePlz
Way-Too-Serious-Read on Pine

This is a scummy post. Is having a scum read while parking your vote on RVS something you think is town? A way to serious read means what exactly?

Hey Gandalf, where are your breadcrumbs, bro?

Breadcrumb hunting?

I would like you to explain all of those reads. Also, I'd like you to explain why exactly you are hunting for a players breadcrumbs. My only concern is that I'm not sure scum would be this ridiculously obvious. Looks "too scummy to be scum", but I hate those arguments. I think you're the best place for a vote now.

ABR wrote:I have a simple question, does everyone have at least one damaging ability?

My role PM suggests everyone does.

ABR wrote:Only answer if yes, obviously.

Can you explain what possible good this fishing does? How is "only answer if yes" in any way helpful, since those who don't answer are saying no!?

Unvote
Vote: SGR

I want in on this Wagon, I agree with LMP. Throwing out town reads based on nothing is scummy.

UNVOTE, VOTE: SGR

Here's my original vote on SGR. Nothing to do with me seeing myself in his shoes or whatever. I saw very valid points made by LMP, primarily baseless town reads (especially on me, when I didn't feel I was being overly towny (still effing around with RVS) at the time)) and breadcrumb hunting. Later (apparently I need to clarify my comment about my play in American Gods), I saw you paint your own back with a big target with the word EASY going across it. This is exactly the strategy I used in American Gods as Mafia. You know, "Oh poor me, I'm such an easy target and scum are picking on me".

I appreciate your defense and efforts, but would appreciate it even more if you scumhunted instead of calling the person with the best points against you, scum. I actually feel like LMP is one of the most town players so far. If you want me to move my vote off you, convince me there's a better place for it.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #25) » Tue May 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

WrathChild wrote:@CMR: You say I voted SGR on little reasoning, but did you actually read my reasoning in the post you quoted? I gave more than a little reasoning. Compare that to the reasoning you're using to vote me. I see your reasoning equally weak, but 20 or so pages later when there should be much more information for you to build a case off than I had when I built a case on SGR originally. Yeah I was joking around early on, can't really defend that. However, I'm sure if you actually take the time to read what I've posted, you'll see that I'm at least taking this game seriously now and I did NOT overextend joking longer than I should have.

Oh of course I read the post. Hence why I disliked it so much. No one sees what I do?

Yes, you are taking the game seriously. And I dislike how you're playing it. I feel an overreaction to SGR's stupidity that it could be a modkill or have to do with other circumstances. Yes it's an absolutely stupid comment as it's CLEAR that it had to do with him claiming. However, I feel you overreacted. But oh fuck me. I just read something that makes me think you're town.

We need to shift CK3:
Unvote
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #26) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Amrun wrote:Did you just suggest lynching the mason?

-__-
No.
Go to hell.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #27) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Still in the Material World
1- CryMeARiver - Town
2- gandalf5166
3- chesskid3 - Town
4- Albert B. Rampage - Town
5- Riceballtail
6- Katy - ProbTown
7- Bunnylover -ProbTown
8- IceyCupcake - Town/Who gives a crap if he's a 3rd party
9- Amrun
10- Dry-fit
11- SnakePlissken
12- WrathChild - Town
13- Soben
14- Beefster - Town
15- PeregrineV
16- BabySpice
17- LynchMePls
18- Zdenek
19- Mana_Ku - Town
20- inHimshallibe
21- SGRaaize - Town
22- implosion
23- Feysal
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #28) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I'd like to join the Chesskid alliance.

We need to shift CK3:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #29) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Before I read the last 5 pages, I'd like to say arguing a lot of a day 1 lynch in a S_B SitMOA game is ridiculous. Anyone whose played in or read the games prior knows that after today, the game is going to be more based on PR abilities and swinginess more than discussion and strict scumhunting.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #30) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Beefster wrote:^ Yay! I can be lazy! ^

This general care free play makes me think Beefy is town.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #31) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Amrun wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Amrun I think you're pretty cool, and we're the same age and all, but you're SCUMMY. Very very scummy.

So I think I'm going to stick my vote to you and see if other people hop on or we will lynch someone else. 32 pages is already too much for Day 1.

You basically have to admit that Beefster's attacks were terrible. He's even admitted that.

He said, "You have circular logic and vote people in the same post." I didn't have circular logic and didn't vote people in the same post except voting Icey which everyone has done, but he votes people in the same post all the time.

Then he adds on a lot of other stuff which he can't substantiate either, culminating in, "Scum read the thread and town don't, so Amrun is scum."

He said his initial bad attacks were reaction fishing, and just this page or a page ago he admitted he lied about that. He's backtracked so many times.

Detailing to him why his attacks are incorrect isn't scummy. Telling me I'm scum because I read the thread IS a pathetic, reaching attack and that's just all there is to it.

I'm stuck at "dumb or scum" and I've been leaning scum all day, but lately, I've been reconsidering. Perhaps I'll be moving him to the dumb category when I re-read.

But please do tell me how debunking someone's terrible attack is scummy. I'd have done it no matter who he attacked, but it happened to be me. Either way it shouldn't matter.

Don't you love how his points make little sense and his general play is off, yet he still reads as scum and you as town?
Simply put:
ABR wrote:To be clear, Amrun doesn't annoy me, I feel that her emotional outbursts are off-putting and I can view them as dishonest. She strikes me as scum.

BunnyL wrote:Interesting.
Mod- Snow_Bunny [Healthy] (1) - Bunnylover
If their is an ability that is killing off people if they claim, it would obviously belong to the mod. Reason of this thinking is because in OoT mafia, the mods were able to auto hammer masons if they were put at L-1. I really think we should lynch Snow_Bunny and therefore have a chance at claiming. Although this is all

Huh. Imagine that.

Snow_Bunny wrote:
No, I haven't. Should I?

What was this in response to?

Beefster wrote:
Amrun wrote:I was definitely town in Open 298.

My scum games are Execution Mafia, New Designers Mafia, and X-Files Mafia, in order of most recent to least recent.
The way you stated this is reminiscent of the gambler's fallacy. (You suggest that because you were scum in so many games, you couldn't
possibly
be scum again.) Were you town in any other games?

I'm not liking your reactions to ABR's questions. You really look like you're trying to hide something. Your responses are far to deliberate and un-genuine.

This is bad. But yet he's still town.

Zdenek wrote:
CMAR about WC wrote:
I just read something that makes me think you're town.
Will you say what?

Not today.

Amrun wrote:I'm on the fence about gandalf. He has done some things I see as town and some scummy things. But after a wagon forms on him, I've always (so far) gotten a correct read on him.

Such as?

Katy wrote:What? Is this a joke or what? You really think Snow_Bunny would let us go against her intent by lynching her? Have you been paying attention to her mod posts. We should all just move past the claiming thing. We are going to play this game without that crutch, as intended. What was the point of this speculation?

Why would S_B allow herself to be voted then?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #32) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Still in the Material World

1- CryMeARiver - Town
2- gandalf5166
3- chesskid3 - Town
4- Albert B. Rampage - Town
5- Riceballtail - Lurker
6- Katy - ProbTown
7- Bunnylover -ProbTown/3rd Party trying to get the mod lynched (why not?)
8- IceyCupcake - Town/Who gives a crap if he's a 3rd party
9- Amrun
10- Dry-fit - Somewhat Lurker, but I'm thinking Town still
11- SnakePlissken - Lurker
12- WrathChild - Town
13- Soben - Town (Sounds like a married couple)
14- Beefster - Town
15- PeregrineV - Lurker
16- BabySpice
17- LynchMePls
18- Zdenek - Town
19- Mana_Ku - Town
20- inHimshallibe - ProbTown
21- SGRaaize - Town
22- implosion
23- Feysal
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #33) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Amrun wrote:CMAR: If Beefster reads as scum and me as town, then nothing you have said makes sense - and yet, that's what you said. And what does "such as?" refer to?

Beefster: Once again, please read. I provided my scum games completed on this site since Soben was confused about it. I have been town in plenty of games more recent than that, which are all in my wiki, open to public consumption. Stop pretending I'm not directly responding to people when it's obvious I am.

Definitely a typo.
Supposed to be "him as town and you as scum". Good call.

The "such as" refers to the "I've seen some town things and some scum things out of him"
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #34) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Note to people:
If you fill HP or grant more HP, I would greatly appreciate it and put it to great use (a use besides the obvious having more health)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #35) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

PeregrineV wrote:Sorry about the minimialist posting- catching up now.

1- 1-CryMeARiver- null leaning scum, with stuff like this http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p3065175
2- gandalf5166 – null leaning null- wary of single sentence playstyle, but good vibes
3- chesskid3 – playstyle seems scummy, but claiming guaranteed town
4- Albert B. Rampage – townish- creepy avatar face, but like the feel of the posts
5- Riceballtail- null, need more
6- Katy*-townish- liking Katy post, want more
7- Bunnylover- getting scum vibes (this vs this, for example.
8- IceyCupcake- null- jester-like softclaim + request- like the active posting part, unsure on the style
9- Amrun-leaning town- like the activity and details of thoughts
10- Dry-fit- null, need more
11- SnakePlissken- null, need more
12- WrathChild- null (in general like the town of the posts, but spends wayyy too much time discussing obviously bad claim plan)
13- Soben- town (getting almost 90% agreement with posts)
14- Beefster*- leaning scum (you HAVE to read the posts, unless, you know, YOU don’t have too)
15- PeregrineV- keeping up with game, needs to post more
16- BabySpice*- null leaning town- like what I read so far, want more
17- LynchMePls- null, want more (don’t like early posts as much as later posts, also too much time talking about badplan)
18- Zdenek- null, need more
19- Mana_Ku- null leaning town, like style, want more
20- inHimshallibe- null leaning null- relevant posts but don’t like single sentence style
21- SGRaaize*- null leaning town (like activity, don’t like some content, like activity)
22- implosion*- null, need more
23- Feysal*- null, need more
*Participating in the Icey vote-unvote-a-thon

For some reason I'm thinking you just ISO'd people rather than read the thread.
Also, laughed at this:
15- PeregrineV- keeping up with game, needs to post more

BabySpice wrote:^^ An item in someones possession?

What'd you mean by this BabySpice?

Katy wrote:Because it has no real effect? For votecounting purposes? All kinds of reasons.

Perhaps it would be a poor place for our D1 lynch/mislynch as it wouldn't give us too much info. But removing the claim mechanic WOULD benefit the town in my opinion, and we sort of already achieved a mislynch in Pine. Someone should check S_B's previous modded games and see if she included herself in the VC.

Snow_Bunny wrote:
No, I haven't. Should I?

What was this in response to?

@Mod: Would like an answer to this.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #36) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Implo, Amrun, gandalf made the top 3. Choose who dies.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #37) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:27 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

PeregrineV wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Implo, Amrun, gandalf made the top 3. Choose who dies.

My order of preference:

CryMeARiver
implosion

Hey there. Provide your case on me asswipe.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #38) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:17 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

PeregrineV wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Implo, Amrun, gandalf made the top 3. Choose who dies.

My order of preference:

CryMeARiver
implosion

Well, not voting you yet, so don't need a case. However, certain things I didn't like:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... #p3064692-
It is much more preferable to lynch scum than to mislynch.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... #p3065175-
defending the above post

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... #p3078599-
resorting to name calling

Better yet, how did you come up with your list of three? Why them?

Bold
- Something scum would say. Town doesn't need to say something so ridiculous as it is clear and never did I say it wasn't more preferable to lynch scum than to mislynch.

Italics
- Yes. I felt the need to explain what I had said further. Can't wait to know how this is scummy.

Underlined
- 1) You deserved it as you were indeed being an asswipe for showing high suspicion on me when you had never done so before. 2) I generally use name calling when it comes to lurkers who come out of the blue and act like they are trying to lead. Actually, I just generally use name calling/cursing. 3) You deserve to be called an asswipe yet again now for saying you don't need a case on me when you just stated me to be your number 1 lynch choice.

I came up with that list of three because, if you've noticed, I've been updating the list of possible Day 1 lynches consistently and I have narrowed down my choices to those 3 (unless someone else tries to take that honor). Also, besides me personally, the town has also showed suspicion of these 3.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #39) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:22 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

WrathChild wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
@MOD: I'm going to be V/LA over the weekend for holiday stuffs

Unvote

I'll catchup when I'm back.

@Mod: This for me too. I'm gonna be V/LA till Tuesday due to Memorial Day Weekend. I'll try to stay informed (read), but will have little to no time for significant posting.

Lay down a vote on your top scumspect until then. We need lynch.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #40) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Riceballtail wrote:
Amrun wrote:RBT: Let me explain something to you. You are attacking me for "not reading the thread and not caring to fix my mistakes.". In reality, I made one small mistake and aplogized to you immediately after I realized.

You, on the other hand, have not read the thread closely enough to understand the following things: that the plan you "explained" to me was one that I originally proposed as an alternate to ABR's, and that other people are attacking me for reading the thread TOO carefully.

Furthermore, your other attack of me (OMGUS) is not at all a scumtell. And even if it were, you are more guilty of it than I am, just like you are obviously more guilty of not reading the thread and not caring to correct your mistakes. My vote is not on you, and I expressed suspicion of you before you ever expressed suspicion of me, further demonstrating that you are not reading the thread. I am also the largest wagon atm, so if expressing suspicion of someoene who suspects me is a scumtell, then I am in bigger trouble than is rational.

Your hypocrisy and feeble attempts at scumhunting until you hopped on the largest wagin for demonstrably poor reasons are what has earned you a spot in my top three. In fact, it has earned you number 1 spot.

Unvote; Vote Riceballtail

Call that OMGUS and see exactly how many shits I give. (Hint: none.)

Umad? Just tell us if you're wizard-scum or magekiller-scum now.

(PS - It is OMGUS. Also, it wasn't the largest wagon.)

Whoever mentioned magekiller anything? It's not even in the flavor (though I haven't read the last 2 pages). Slip?

Add RBT to that list.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #41) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Amrun wrote:And thx 4 the scumslip. Nice to know there are two scumteams. I'm assuming you're a mage.

Okay, then I'm right in thinking that was a slip.

HEY GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR WALLS AND VOTE!

Vote: RBT
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #42) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:00 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

43 pages for a D1 lynch is beyond overkill for a swingy game like this.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #43) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:53 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bunnylover wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Amrun wrote:And thx 4 the scumslip. Nice to know there are two scumteams. I'm assuming you're a mage.

Okay, then I'm right in thinking that was a slip.

HEY GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR WALLS AND VOTE!

Vote: RBT

Unvote, Vote CMAR

You of all people would know in the last game their was magekillers. RBT was in the last game. Therefore assuming the game has magekiller would be logical from a past player.

Whew wow. This is bad.

1) Of course after he said that I remembered there were magekillers. But there is no way in hell I was thinking about that throughout the first 40 pages of the game. Why the hell would I reference the last game? There is no way he was thinking of that in my opinion.
2) Welcome back. How was lurking?
3) 43 pages and you lay your vote a) on me b) for that reason? You're either a fucking terrible player or scum. Or both.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #44) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:Note to people:
If you fill HP or grant more HP, I would greatly appreciate it and put it to great use (a use besides the obvious having more health)

Also:
CMAR wrote:On the ABR question topic (the relevant thing):
I personally don't think coordinating our damage is necessary. Besides completely ridiculous people, everyone that is town with damaging spells would use it on players they find scummy. No matter if that player is scum it will either a) Damage/Kill scum b) Damage/Kill 3rd Party or c) Damage/Kill town that is ripe for a mislynch (like SGR).
However, if we were to make a list of the top 3 people to damage that night to coordinate it, I'd propose we also do it for investigating abilities (not protection because that'd let mafia know who we're protecting).

Since everyone's unnecessarily extending the day, might as well start this.

Top 3 list to damage. Top 3 list to investigate. Shall we begin?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #45) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:I think the possibility of a framer or a similar role in this game is too high to give mafia that much info on investigations.

Good call. Only damage then.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #46) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Unless you find RBT overwhelmingly town right now, vote him.

I could see Beef, Amrun, implo, or gandalf being town, but not RBT.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #47) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

IceyCupcake wrote:
implosion wrote:
Katsuki wrote:@Implosion: Gandalf is town. I suggest someone else.

Why?

Because lynching town is a bad idea?

/ICE

Hahahaha

I really don't see anyone calling RBT town.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #48) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Amrun wrote:What does RBT have to do with that exchange?

'Twas a separate thought.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #49) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Beefster wrote:I'm leaning town on RBT... sorta. It's hard to tell.

This statement makes no sense standing alone. It's as if I had only said "This statement makes". Care to explain it and grant it some sense?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #50) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

implosion wrote:
IceyCupcake wrote:
implosion wrote:
Katsuki wrote:@Implosion: Gandalf is town. I suggest someone else.

Why?

Because lynching town is a bad idea?

/ICE

Why do you believe that gandalf is town?
Why did you sidestep my question, which was obviously directed at the first half of your sentence?

Implo, I'm going to break down why people find you scummy.

Bold
- Protown. You're asking why someone finds someone that you find scummy to be protown.
Underline
- You're painting Iecy out to be scummy for something that really isn't that scummy. That post would have been fine without the underlined portion. You're spreading out scumminess over multiple people for simple acts like that rather than focusing on one person.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #51) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Yes. Because I don't think he's scum. But I suppose we'll find out.

Apparently I can only embed 5 quotes within each other. Fail. Not sure what to do here...No quotes I suppose.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #52) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

implosion wrote:
CMAR wrote:Bold - Protown. You're asking why someone finds someone that you find scummy to be protown.
Underline - You're painting Iecy out to be scummy for something that really isn't that scummy. That post would have been fine without the underlined portion. You're spreading out scumminess over multiple people for simple acts like that rather than focusing on one person.

The second part was to see how icey would respond to it. I don't believe that Icey is scum, which I've stated multiple times. Just because I ask someone a question, it doesn't mean that I think that they're scum.

Icey wrote:1. Read iso
2. ???
3. PROFIT!

I like all of the logic in this post.

Yeah but at the same time it allowed you to spread the idea of scumminess upon Iecy
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #53) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

implosion wrote:
Yeah but at the same time it allowed you to spread the idea of scumminess upon Iecy

But I'm saying that Icey is town...

I realize this. Sighhhh. Nevermind.

What is your thought on RBT?

Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #54) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

implosion wrote:See posts 1086 and 1088.

Good. That's also how I feel. Care to move your vote?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #55) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Baby Spice wrote:

Does that fence come with assigned seating?

Funny!
Does that useless comment come with usefulness appropriate to the game?

What's your opinion on RBT?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #56) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:

Does that fence come with assigned seating?

Funny!
Does that useless comment come with usefulness appropriate to the game?

What's your opinion on RBT?

This refers to his play throughout the game.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #57) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Baby Spice wrote:One, CMAR, who the hell do you mean.
Two, my opinion on RBT is out there, accompanied by a vote no less.
Three, nice chainsaw type defense, did you mean it that way?

But since people can't understand a pithy comment:

Beefster, that comment of yours was so wishy washy as to be pointless. Hence me describing it as fence sitting.
It smacks of trying appear good if RBT flips, regardless of the flip, and that sort of fence sitting is scummy as hell.

I wasn't defeding Beefy ahahaha I laugh at you! If you had read, I already posted that his post was completely useless. I practically said the same thing as you on the last page...

I wasn't attacking you, I was just asking what your thoughts on RBT were other than the slip that may or may not be a slip. You didn't comment at all on anything else in his play. Of course I saw your vote and "opinion", I just wanted more.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #58) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:

This statement makes no sense standing alone. It's as if I had only said "This statement makes". Care to explain it and grant it some sense?

For reference to those who don't read.

For the record, you took that way out of context and assumed I was attacking you when in fact I was just asking for more from you...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #59) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:05 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Soben wrote:Snake, at some point town needs to group together and trust each other. It's not about forming cliques, but it certainly is about controlling the game. I mean just look. We are on page 47, its day 1, and there are no viable wagons that are close to lynch. It speaks to the disorganization of the town thusfar. Regfan and I think it would be beneficial to try and make sure that town players (or at least a core group of players who are mostly town) are the impetus behind any wagons. I think your reaction of not liking any town alliance that you yourself are not in is a town tell and that you rightly should be skeptical of us for it. However, we do need to get ourselves going here...

I have been trying to do this the entire game -_-
Possible lynches for D1: Snake, RBT, Gandalf

ONE OF THESE PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE THE LYNCH. Can we please agree on someone so we can start gaining usefulness to this game? Nightkills/Night Actions galore are going to occur and none of this will matter.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #60) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:28 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Soben wrote:Of those 3 you mention, we'd be willing to lynch RBT. I can see reasons why people suspect Snake/Gandalf but I am not convinced either of those are scum as of yet. We still support an implosion lynch. We are unmoved by his latest attempts to appear town.

RBT today. We'll deal with Implo tomorrow perhaps, but something will probably happen between the two days. Bueno?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #61) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Oh. And my damage list would be anyone of Peregrine, Amrun, Baby Spice and Snake.

And someone mentioned it, I'll respond to implo's case of Gandalf sooner or later.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #62) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

SGRaaize wrote:I'm sorry for not being much active now, but well, quite frankly, this is boring shit.
Warn me when this day finally ends.

I agree. However implosion isn't likely getting lynched today I don't think. Shift to RBT (he
is
on your damage list, so I assume you find him scummy.)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #63) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

PeregrineV wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:

My order of preference:

CryMeARiver
implosion

Well, not voting you yet, so don't need a case. However, certain things I didn't like:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... #p3064692-
It is much more preferable to lynch scum than to mislynch.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... #p3065175-
defending the above post

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... #p3078599-
resorting to name calling

Better yet, how did you come up with your list of three? Why them?

Bold
- Something scum would say. Town doesn't need to say something so ridiculous as it is clear and never did I say it wasn't more preferable to lynch scum than to mislynch.

Italics
- Yes. I felt the need to explain what I had said further. Can't wait to know how this is scummy.

Underlined
- 1) You deserved it as you were indeed being an asswipe for showing high suspicion on me when you had never done so before. 2) I generally use name calling when it comes to lurkers who come out of the blue and act like they are trying to lead. Actually, I just generally use name calling/cursing. 3) You deserve to be called an asswipe yet again now for saying you don't need a case on me when you just stated me to be your number 1 lynch choice.

I came up with that list of three because, if you've noticed, I've been updating the list of possible Day 1 lynches consistently and I have narrowed down my choices to those 3 (unless someone else tries to take that honor). Also, besides me personally, the town has also showed suspicion of these 3.

Ok, I really wasn't specific enough I guess.
CMAR in post 439 wrote:At this point, I don't care if you're town. This mislynch would be okay with me.
I find this quote to be scummy.

CMAR in post 458 wrote:I just realized that people might think of what I am doing as 1) Something with scum motives and 2) Scum trying to appear protown, but this is how I genuinely feel about AtE through selfvotes.

I read this quote to say "Even though what I said was scummy trying not to look scummy, this is really how I feel about appeal to emotion through selfvotes."
If that's not what you meant, then what did you mean?

1) It's not high suspicion. It's things I didn't like. Posting things about you doesn't make me an asswipe.
2) Sorry, the early lurking was out of my control, but I'm here now, so moving to current topics would be appreciated. Asswipe. (I use that when people call me names :wink: )
3) I thought your list was referring to damage choices. I haven't decided on my lynch choice yet. (I hate day1 btw).

And implosion made a pretty good case on Gandalf recently. What do you think about it, and Gandalf's response?

Okay. You find that post to be scummy. I understand how people can find that post to be scummy as I stated in my next post.

That's not what I meant. I meant I can see how other people find this scummy, but I personally don't because it's how I genuinely feel about selfvotes AtE

It's not high suspicion? I posted a list of 3 people who can get lynched. You proceeded to post your list with me at the top. That's not high suspicion?

You're the one who hasn't been focusing on current topics. Nice try.

I have been providing a list of 3 lynch choices throughout the game. I said "Choose who dies". I thought it was clear I was referring to lynch choices.

I can only embed 5 quotes...sigh.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #64) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Soben wrote:
Implosion wrote: Still wanna tell me he stopped posting? There was a span of less than two hours between his posts, and a span of less than 40 minutes before gandalf jumped on pine for not posting like a hawk.

Pine was rapid-fire responding to every comment, then states that he is removing the game from bookmarks, ie still staying on the site while not replying to this thread, sure it may have been 40 minutes but intention to avoid the was stated and was the reason Gandalf voted him. You're continously attempting to push Gandalf even when your points are proven wrong, that's why you're scum.
Implosion wrote: As for point two, gandalf has never said anything once about any of his votes being for reactions, before or after the votes. All of his votes have been because he claims to have found the people he was voting for scummy. And why are you saying that he's doing this to test for reactions?

Every vote is for a reaction, you watch how they respond, either change your opinion on them or keep your vote.
Implosion wrote: First of all, lies, I've definitely questioned at least snake. And would you rather lurker-town be nightkilled or lurker-town be mislynched? Also, why are you straw-manning what I was saying? How does "killing them at night is better than using lynches on them and we might hit scum too" translate to "implosion couldn't care less if lurker-town died?"

Yes, you've questioned Snake, placed him on your scum-list and avoided adding any reasoning behind it. I rather lurker-town don't get ML'd or night-killed to be perfectly honest, I'd much rather have my FoS's lynched/nightkilled and I find it hard to understand why you don't believe the same. I translate it to that because you openely state that you don't mind them being killed at night.
Implosion wrote:
Fairly positive town:
chesskid, mana-ku, iceycupcake,
soben
, sgraaize.

Implosion wrote:
Scum reads:
gandalf
, RBT, snake, baby spice.

Implosion wrote: Why are you trying to justify his actions and his votes? Isn't that his job? Aren't you interfering with my ability to see his reaction to my vote?
If gandalf flips scum, IGMEOY. This could be a chainsaw.

Thanks for making my job easier.

CMAR, any chance you can be persuaded to move to implosion today? If not I'm also comfortable with a RBT lynch.

Hmph. Quick ISO of RBT makes it apparent to me that RBTtown is an actual possibility in fact...hmph -_-
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #65) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Okay, I can go for an implo lynch.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #66) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Hey Gandalf, where are your breadcrumbs, bro?

My role this game is best if everyone doesn't know about it. In fact, it's nigh useless if anybody does. So no thanks.

Gandalf could easily be town.

Unvote;
Vote implosion
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #67) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

OUT OF NECESSITY, EVERYONE NEEDS TO EITHER BE VOTING IMPLOSION, GANDALF, OR RBT. NOW.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #68) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:35 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

SGRaaize wrote:
CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ALL ABOARD, NEXT STOP: RICEBALLTRAIL'S ASS

SGRaaize wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Implosion

I hear 80 dollars.
The cat with the computer has bid 80 dollars for an Implosion lynch.
Who gives more?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #69) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:40 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

chesskid3 wrote:Why shouldn't i shove this spear I've got in your back tonight, exactly?

@SGR and CK3: STFU you're both town.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #70) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:43 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

chesskid3 wrote:I will hurt you, cmar.

put your vote no someone who matters, not a lurker

...? Where's my vote right now?

Keep up and stop attacking town.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #71) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:46 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

chesskid3 wrote:i'm rather behidn atm
where is your vote right now?

Implo

SGRaaize wrote:>this day to drag on for 10 more days?
You know what I meant :3

You had it right the first time? Parnaoid? HUH? HUH?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #72) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

chesskid3 wrote:After a quick skim I think we should be lynching gandalf

Something is off with his play, and he's not playing like gandalf town

Also for everyone who is all advocating a lurker lynhc, answer this:

what do we gain?
the wagon gives no info, while a gandalf wagon would be great.

Also I am likely replacing out as chesskid and replacing in a Gaggle of Geese hydra with Faraday :)
PMed snowbunny, waiting for reply
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #73) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #74) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Feysal 2011-05-25 18:55:58 6 days 0 hours 6
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #75) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Feysal 2011-05-25 18:55:58 6 days 0 hours 6

@MOD
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

@MOD

Feysal 2011-05-25 18:55:58 7 days 2 hours 6

Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
@MOD

I've already prodded Feysal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday, in fact. If he doesn't answer by tomorrow, I'll have him replaced. Now, please, chill.

He answered the very next post haha, you're losin yo mind S_B! ;) Stay classy (San Diego).
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Riceballtail wrote:
Amrun wrote:Possible scumslip (at time of above post, I didn't know magekillers existed in previous games)

Amrun wrote:I realized soon after that what I thought was a scumslip wasn't, really

So which one is it?

Waffling.

Scum.

Can't keep their story straight.

Lynch.

He literally said in the second post "what I thought was a scumslip". I'm not particularly fond of Amrun this game, but seriously? Weak.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Riceballtail wrote:Not as weak as your reason to vote me CMAR.

Sigh. Fail more. Go look at the vote count.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:For the record, if someone scummy is about to be lynched, said person should not a) Name claim or b) Claim spells that they have. I'm thinking that the claim procedure should be that the person either a) Says if they are a PR and if they think they are powerful or b) Say how many spells/abilities/items/other shit that I'm missing that they have.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

SGRaaize wrote:You think we get killed if we talk about our spells too?
Shitsux.

Not sure. I don't think this came into play in the SitMOAII that I played in. Seems in the SitMOAI there was a role that stole people's spells when they claimed, so it's entirely possible. It SHOULD be okay to claim the power (i.e. Cop, Jailkeep, Voyeur, etc...) but not the spell itself, but please don't quote me on this and don't do it just because I said so and then try to blame me if you lose your power.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

SGRaaize wrote:You're basically giving me a big red button and asking me not to press it...

If I eventually claim, I am definitely going to say what power I have in that fashion. I've already alluded to it. If that helps any.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:00 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:For the record, if someone scummy is about to be lynched, said person should not a) Name claim or b) Claim spells that they have. I'm thinking that the claim procedure should be that the person either a) Says if they are a PR and if they think they are powerful or b) Say how many spells/abilities/items/other shit that I'm missing that they have.

Fuck you RBT.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I don't know what everyone's problem is with day actions. You should have been planning that all day.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:31 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Soben wrote:Wait, what.

@Mod, can you confirm that we can use an ability D1 and N1.

I confirmed this when we were on the 1st page.

What is wrong with people?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:31 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:I don't know what everyone's problem is with day actions. You should have been planning that all day.

I didn't want to do something stupid like waste it on the person we were lynching........

...You can change it throughout the day
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:05 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Possible Damages:

1- CryMeARiver
2- gandalf5166

3- A Gaggle of Geese
chesskid3

4- Albert B. Rampage
5- Riceballtail

6- Katy
7- Bunnylover
8- IceyCupcake
9- Amrun

10- Dry-fit
11- SnakePlissken

12- WrathChild
13- Soben
14- Beefster
15- PeregrineV
16- BabySpice
17- LynchMePls

18- Zdenek
19- Mana_Ku
20- inHimshallibe
21- SGRaaize
22- implosion

23- Feysal

I think 6 is plenty a wide variety.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:06 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:Possible Damages:

1- CryMeARiver
2- gandalf5166

3- A Gaggle of Geese
chesskid3

4- Albert B. Rampage
5- Riceballtail

6- Katy
7- Bunnylover
8- IceyCupcake
9- Amrun

10- Dry-fit
11- SnakePlissken

12- WrathChild
13- Soben
14- Beefster
15- PeregrineV

16- BabySpice
17- LynchMePls

18- Zdenek
19- Mana_Ku
20- inHimshallibe
21- SGRaaize
22- implosion

23- Feysal

I think 6 is plenty a wide variety.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:24 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

SNOW_BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”