A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #946 (isolation #0) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by T-Bone »

SpyreX is confirmed scum. Just a thought.

In the meantime, I've actually been following the game for some time because the duel mechanic interests me, so I half know what's going on (half know, been skimming because I want to see the duels in action). So here's what I will and will not do for those curious. I will effectively start the game here on Page 38 and will only reference the first 37 as an on need basis. Why am I doing that you ask? I want an unbiased outlook on the game from the moment I enter, because a replacement changes things. I personally find it more effective to play from the moment you replace in than to backtrack (I'll never catch up!) I will not answer to the actions of my predecessor as it isn't fair for me to discern the motives of his posts. So if I disagree with something he said, oh well. It happens.

Any questions for me? No? Good.

If anyone has relevant information I must know or else bad things happen, feel free. I get the jist of some of the important things. Town elect the duelists and the guy we almost lynch gets dueled. Sound about right? 3 players are dead. Facts straight?

Okay.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #950 (isolation #1) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 9

GreyICE
- 1 - AlmasterGM - (L-8)

Players not voting: Amrun, C-Worl, DietyKabuto, Drunken Unicorn Master, elvis_knits, Gammagooey, GreyICE, Iecerint, Katsuki, Magister Ludi, Maxous, mykonian, RayFrost, T-Bone, Vi

Nope not worried at all. It's my style of play. I'm not worried about being scum, as I drew town. Lynch me right now if you're not prepared to play with me. I have no strategy to rethink. The game for me started on my first post. But nice that you two (AGM, Ludi) quickly jump on something very insignificant, I'll keep that in mind.
Last edited by SpyreX on Mon May 30, 2011 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #958 (isolation #2) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Ludi continuing to push something I think is irrelevent. Very scummy. Why does what I said in my opening post matter so much to you? That I won't answer to what my predecessor did? That somehow translates to me being scum?

I think you are looking for any reason to start a lynch and more importantly, keep the duel button off yourself. As a member of the town you should absolutely be looking for good things to base your reads off of, but if you're not town, I guess you can base your reads off of just about anything, which is what you're doing right now. "It only takes one post" right. Translation? "I want to get someone who isn't me dead as easily as possible, and replacements are easy targets".

Yes Armun, I have some basic ideas of who I suspect. As I said I'm starting the game now so that's where I am choosing to really base my reads off of. For example the way in which Ludi reacted to my post is very suspicious. I expect town to react more like you have, or even like Gamma had. Healthy skepticism without any outright accusations. I just entered the game and Ludi is already advocating for my lynch, and that should set off some red flags for people.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1002 (isolation #3) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:46 am

Post by T-Bone »

This is a dumb duel. Personally? Other than the roleblock, I don't see anything scummy Elvis has done, and he's reacted the way I would expect town to in this situation.

Martial law is stupid AGM. Juls is dead, I see nothing that indicates Gamma, myko or you are obvtown, and while Vi has proven himself with that kill earlier in the game, he still can just as easily hit town as he can scum. So while randomly people can roll in and fuck things up, so can you guys. Maybe a better solution if you insist so and so has to duel is for the rest of us agree to it first. I and I'm sure others don't feel comfortable with you having any sort of control over the town. I don't feel comfortable with just one person having control over the town. There's a reason we use lynches in mafia, majority rules.

Deity, why did you declare this duel and why should you win? Voting no winner at this stage with only one scum down, is dumb, because both of you could be town and 'no winner' becomes a scum tool in that case, as you probably won't see scum dueling each other. So I am gonna vote for someone to win.

I guess same to Elvis, why should I vote to get rid of Deity?

PreviewEdit: Did I use the word dumb too much? I feel like I did.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1081 (isolation #4) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I should duel? Why? For all the posting I haven't done yet? You know how we're killing off a bunch of town? Maybe we should slow things down a bit before killing off another town? I know that's an insane idea, but maybe we try it anyway.

I know people were asking for my reads, and since no one is patient, here's some quick observations I've made of players that lead me to believe they are scum. Ludi, C-worl, DUM, Iece, Gamma. I'll duel one of them and maybe at least if you're gonna kill me off, might as well take one of those ACTUAL scum with me.

I think I documented my suspicion of Ludi. Spin it all you want, pushing for something as useless as my opening post, he was looking for an easy lynch. He still is. It's much easier to push a lynch on a player who doesn't have 38 pages of posts to defend himself with. Looking for easy lynch = scum.

C-Worl and DUM? Troublemakers and absolutely useless to the game. Flying under the radar. We've been killing the high profile players off who all turn out to be town. My conclusion? The contentless players are some of the actual scum. (not all of them obviously because the rest of us have posted content)

Iece is hiding behind his flavor knowledge and overall not contributing much but continued flavor speculation. How does that help us scum hunt?

And Gamma is hiding behind his role claim. Having the ability to have two duels in a day? That is NOT a pro-town power. How many scum have we successfully gotten rid of so far? One? And not by a duel? What about the town, how many have we offed in a duel. 3 so far? And a single lyncher? Gamma has done NOTHING to prove his town worth. He's got a townie killed and advocated for another townie death, and is now advocating for my own townie death, and no one has a problem with this?

But, I need to calm down a little bit (been a rough day), so let me claim and make perhaps everyone's lives a little easier.

I am Xu Huang of the Five Generals of Wei, I have two abilities. Training, and Intense Training. Training, allows me to win a duel with one less vote than needed. Intense Training, assuming I win a duel, I can cast a second vote. But I doubt that's gonna happen. You guys are sheeping people who have decided to control the town despite probably not being town, and stupidly, will follow them to a town loss.

So, like hell am I empowering Gamma, that's for sure. He will definitely come on with his scummy power and duel me first chance he gets. Yeah seriously, allowing two duels a day and you honestly think that's a town power? Sounds more like a Serial Killer to me. Unfortunately you sheep will definitely allow him to win again, despite the fact that he should lose the duel and you should get him out of here. Ludi? Not letting him take the opportunity to be empowered either, he should also lose the duel. As a matter of fact, anyone I duel should lose. Or at the very least vote no winner so that I can drag some scum down with me. I don't like either of their play, so I'm not gonna duel them and potentially empower them. So...gonna flip a three sided coin.

Duel: Iece

Vote T-Bone to win

Everyone should follow that statement. For the love of God don't let Iece win, because he is scum. Let me at least be a martyr and actually do this incompetent town some good. I know a few of you realize Iece is scum. Maybe you guys will do the right thing, but I don't have high hopes for you lot. I'm not posting again unless I win. Not giving the scum the satisfaction of watching me fight while they get to laugh at me. At least Iece can go to his QT and freak out to his scumbuddies for a little bit. I'm done with this.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1203 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Figures.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1802 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:40 am

Post by T-Bone »

Man, one thing I hate is watching the rest of the scum team after I'm killed. I'm sorry for not having faith in you Iece hehe.

Apologies to SX for beating part of the reason you aren't allowing hydras anymore. My bad. Though I'm gonna make myself feel better by blaming RC and CSL :P

I enjoyed the game, loved the duel mechanic. I thought we as scum were severely underpowered, but thanks to some poor town play we were able to stick it out and for once my team doesn't combust! :thumbsup:

Twas fun guys.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1846 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Sore loser much?

It's not like it's on Vi's head alone that the town loss, geez. All of you lost as a team, in very bad spirits to get upset at other players.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1849 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I'm not upset about that. I did that to position my team. And it worked. :P

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1853 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Meh, I know it was poorly executed, so much that I freaked out because you guys started to believe me and voted me to win.

It still worked out in the end.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above