Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1615 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Also: Huzzah! Our hydra has finally been activated.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1622 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Ran 1593- It wouldn't really be rolefishing, as no one would counter someone saying they got a guilty/tracked (or however Llama worded it). Llama could have been a tracker or a cop. However, I will stipulate that investigative roles may have reacted differently than a non investigative role, but good luck separating the two.

Lain 1607- All the scummy things I did was.... actively lurking. Anything else is crap reasoning (the hammer for example). But still, Actively lurking the way I did hurts town, and it would hurt scum if I'm scum. So, by posting content, it doesn't negate what I did, but it goes from null, to null and posting content. Why not vote someone who continues to lurk or someone who is scummy?

TF 1608- No. He claimed a kill on a townie. He claimed a main character (which could easily be a fakeclaim to help an underpowered team/sk or is real claim of scum). That's all nonsense in trusting him.

Also, quick reference slot as Death instead of DN.

unvote
Vote: Toon Fighter
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1645 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Death Ninja »

That post should be on this account, sorry. -RC
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1651 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Why can't I tunnel on [Brian] then, if you get the free pass to tunnel on me?

I keep going after you because I like the responses I get. But if you want less pressure on yourself, as you said "trying to make you look like crap," I'll branch out a bit...

SensFan- Nope, he is as tunneled as you, but much more stubborn and I know I won't be able to press him as well, so I won't waste my time on him right now.
IS- Same as SensFan
Furcolow- Replaced out, and have to wait for the new player to unvote/give a stance on wagon
Yos- Is getting enough heat, I like to add pressure to those who are sitting back, as they don't expect it and would be less prepared
Ran- Town read, might switch off once another, better wagon emerges.
TF- Scum
Medicated Lain- possible, haven't read his ISO so may start there.

So, it's either you and ML then.

Why do you want to help me, if you think I'm scum? I mean, telling me I should address the other people on the wagon to try and get them to unvote seems like something you'd do if you thought I was town, or at least wanted me to stop pressuring you (both point to you being scum, btw).

Also, whats up with all the lurkers here (haven't been active in 1.5 days min). Scum points for them. Anyone who lurks near deadline is auto scummy, so I'm going to look them over now as well.

Kublai Kahn 6 days, 3 hours
NS (active in other game, but not here) 5 days, 1 hour (1 post in game)
Primate 3 days, 12 hours
SensFan 2 days, 7 hours

This half of hydra will be doing ISOs on Kublai, NS slot, Primate, and if time, SensFan
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1654 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Death Ninja »

HezLucky wrote:I'm amazed that DeathNinja/Reaper is willing to do this given the deadline in two days and his by-far number one position in voting.

It's because I'm (we're) town, and this is the only way I can contribute to town winning after I die, duh.

DON'T FORGET MY WORDS.
(or better yet, don't lynch me at all. I'm beginning to warm up to this game and don't really want to be lynched any more; then it would feel like the entire re-read was for nothing. Also, I just played a game where obvtown called the scum team on Day 1, was NK'd and then scum went on to win a near-perfect victory, with the only scum that died being a sacrifice kill, to make his scumbuddy look even more like a townie)

HezLucky wrote:I'm quite unsure of his alignment which is why I prefer Toon Fighter today. Is Toon Fighter not scummy or something?

Nope, he's plenty scummy.

Death Ninja wrote:This half of hydra will be doing ISOs on Kublai, NS slot, Primate, and if time, SensFan

Also Battousai, try Toon Fighter, as was suggested by someone else. I don't have the time, what with my powerful (and yes, GLORIOUS) reread.

And don't skimp on SensFan, as he is obviously, painfully obviously scum, as will be shown in my next post, coming up in a few minutes.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1658 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Death Ninja »

#351 (AGar): "I'm not here to teach players how to play well. There are other avenues for that. I'm here to lynch the scumbags I find, and not charge headlong into a lynch on town. There are players here admitting that he is more likely to be town, but lynching him for one reason or another." >> :thumbsup: for more
goodposting
from one of my biggest town-reads in the game so far. (+1 for AGar)

#355 (Yosarian2): This entire post is a bucket of fail.

#359 (Furcolow): "For what reason are you voting me? I have not been active in this game whatsoever, and just promised to dedicate to reading the game." == "hey wait! I have been gone over a week but now that there's a wagon on me, waaahhhhh!" >>yes, I realize this is essentially the exact same thing I did, but it looks terribly scummy coming from furc here. That is NOT to say that the people on his wagon are not scummy, or terrible in their reasoning for hopping onto the wagon. In particular...

#362 (SensFan): Comes out of the woodwork to vote for somebody he hasn't even mentioned suspicion of yet.

#366 (SensFan): "Look how legit this vote is! I'm adding numbers and minutes and seconds to this vote, to try to explain how legitimate this vote is!" >> SensFan could have just voted, and I'd have been fine with it. But this complete overreaction and pulling out statistics in order to lynch a lurker, is ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY. Also, in conjunction with what I said earlier:

ReaperCharlie wrote:#201 (SensFan): Willing to look up a random post from 2007 for Albert B. Rampage to fuel setup speculation and mod-WIFOM -- But unwilling to read a post that uses spoilered text, here? HA! Man, this gets better and better. MMMHMMM!
Scum City
up in heah, boyah. (-1 for SensFan)

... it becomes entirely clear that SensFan is entirely unwilling to cooperate or do any sort of work (even something as simple as highlighting spoilered text? wtf?), but when a lurker posts, he busts out the calculator to try to make an easy mislynch seem even easier.
There is NOTHING, not a SINGLE THING town about this.
Whether or not Furcolow is scum (how come his replacement hasn't gotten any pressure either?), I am 99.99999% sure that
SensFan is scum
. (-77 for SensFan)

#368 (Toon Fighter): Another
terribly scummy
hop on a burgeoning lurker-wagon, from someone who's not ringing the right notes with me even
before
this turn of events. Diagnosis: They (TF and SensFan) seem entirely too ready to have somebody lynched, and seem inordinately ready to have a lurker lynched, and as soon as possible.
[future note: this is the same even now, in the future]
. This not only says "hay guys lets not scumhunt lets just lynch lurkers", it also says "hay guys look how town i am for lynching somebody who hasn't contributed". Neither are hallmarks of town players. (-3 for Toon Fighter)

#373 (BrianMcQueso): Not nearly as erroneous as the Toon Fighter and SensFan votes on Furcolow, Brian's doesn't appear to be a "hey lets lynch this dirty scumbag RIGHT NAO" like the TF/Sens votes appear. This looks like a "sure, I'm down for a wagon, and wagoning lurkers is as good as anything else" vote. As in, not seriously wanting to kill him this very second and trying to bust out numbers to try to make sure to cement him as 100% scum in everyone's eyes, like SensFan has done.

And another thing: Has SensFan followed up AT ALL on bristep123 (Furcolow's replacement?) I suppose we'll find out as I go along.

#379 (SensFan): Posting in spoilers himself, but refusing to read other people's spoilers? Apparently the
hypocrisy
knows know bounds when it comes to SensFan. Yep, I'm ready to lynch this
scumbag
now.

/// The subsequent slap-fight between Porochaz and Furcolow that takes up the majority of page 16, is null.

#400 (Internet Stranger): "I do like the Furc wagon better than the Vezo wagon, but the reasons brought up on him are rather crappy. Despite that Furc never helps himself anyways. Its very likely that there are scum voting for him already. Hint: you all should look at the people on furcs wagon for scum. In the meantime, I'm sticking with Surye." >> I definitely agree that there are scum on Furc's wagon. Ttwo are
obvious
scum, and others
really
look bad in other places of the thread (i.e. porochaz). But this "Do as I say, not as I do" crap where you say "You all should look for scum THERE, but I'm gonna tunnel really hard over HERE, just for funsies"... just isn't gonna fly.

#403 (Amrun):
100% :goodposting:
. Go back and read this post, right now please.

#404 (Amrun): This post is also very good; it outlines a very warranted suspicion of Yosarian2's poppycock, and gives an (obvtown) opinion on the Furcolow situation.

#419 (Amrun): "So, Zindaris, you are so content with your case on Surye, which is an explicit sheep of medicated lain and which is obviously a dying wagon, that you FoS TWO people in a new post without moving your vote OR addressing Surye again at all? You haven't questioned Surye either. Zindaras = new suspect." >>
Definitely
worthy of note
Especially given my suspicion of Zindaras/Yos being on a scum team together (as intimated at the very end of #1644).

#424 (MrBuddyLee): "[posts a few quotes from Toon Fighter] Smells funny.
vote: ToonFighter
" >> I agree. That smells
quite
fishy to me as well, now that you point it out. And before you come back and say "hey, you're letting everyone else do all your scumhunting for you Reaper! Grrrr!!!" just let me remind you that I'm catching up, and I'm reading things very fast, and I'm not likely to catch EVERYTHING, but it's definitely enlightening to me to see other people's points about scumtells, and I'm sitting here judging them all and going back and seeing if I can see what they're saying, and if and only if they're decent, I list them here and +1 them.

More later. Lunch.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1660 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Death Ninja »

And guys, if it wasn't already clear:
Today is the day of reckoning.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1662 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Also, my catch-up posts are better read with two windows or tabs open, one to view the posts I'm talking about, and one to view what I say about them.

Just in case that wasn't clear enough from looking at them. ;)

But seriously though. Now that we know the flips we know, and who's town and who's not, you should go back and read this stuff again. It's really damning.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1663 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Death Ninja »

k, lunchtime now, for real. -RC
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1677 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Death Ninja »

I branch a bit when I do ISOs sometimes, so there are a few questions/points aimed at others in it. I'll bold them.

Bamboomancer/Kublai Kahn-

ISO 1, calls Vezok null (both the claim and the win condition)/ KK replaces in

ISO 2 focuses on vezok, 4 players he plans to question the next game day (near deadline)- ABR, IS, Kison, RC

Makes good point against ABR
Didn't really notice his point against Kison, may have to look at that later
Votes Surye for bad defending

ISO 8

IS's answer was that white knights are scum, but he wasn't a white knight (you defended them, how is that different that being a white knight?)

Yos's answer to how many games he played with Surye (to validate the fact that he had sufficient meta on him to think he was town) is, not there. Interesting that KK ignored it again nor does he answer the context question. I looked at Surye's wiki and it only shows one game they played together, and Surye was scum (http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8119)

Overall, slot isn't too scummy with the few posts it has made. (EDIT: according to Ran, he is v/la, but he hasn't posted that in thread)

Agar/NS

ISO 1/2: Strongly supports Vezok being town (IS doesn't mention this, given his stance on Vezok- which supports the fact that IS was 'white knighting' Vezok a bit – I think this is a bit scummy, especially how he states that Vezok isn't smart enough to manipulate his meta. Seems like he is trying to dismiss anything that could point to vezok being scum.

ISO 8: Continues to only attack vezok attackers

ISO 15: Makes sense to me.

ISO 17: Don't agree with this, but null thinking (may come up in post game discussion though)

ISO 29-33: Hop on the Surye wagon is very scummy. He hopped off one wagon because it wasn't getting more votes (though it had enough for a lynch at deadline). He claims he didn't know about the deadline lynch rule, but when pointed out he doesn't go back to furcolow. I would think if he thought the furcolow wagon was better, he'd go back on it and hope that the other 2 people who jumped off because of thinking the same thing would do the same, or some of the people not on either would vote furcolow.

Combine this with NS playing other games but not posting here, I'd say Agar is more likely scum than town.

Got to go for a bit, will try and ISO a few more when I get back, or at least tomorrow.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1686 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Still continuing with my re-read, but I have a strange suspicion that this will be useful.

Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1689 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Ranmaru wrote:Oh yeah, Death Ninja is scummy to be for active lurking and stalling to the very deadline of his own lynch. EVEN hammering without giving reads at all. Did he explain why he did that? I think Batt explained a possibility of why he did it, but not an actual explanation as to why.

I did it because that's what I do. References are available upon request.

Also: Did you ever answer my post #1614? If not: do so, and with haste.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1690 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Actually, EVERYBODY should be answering my questions from my catch-up posts. Please and thanks.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1707 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

#425 (Albert B. Rampage): "Wow look at all the scum come buzzing around the easy lynch targets. Irony" >> 100% this. LOL so right.

#426 (vezokpiraka): "The speed of furc's wagon was incredible. I know he is pretty bad but that wagon was lightning fast." >> Again, agreed.

#428 (Cogito Ergo Sum): "Why isn't Furcolow dead yet?" >> Wasn't pro-town at this point (terribad flash wagon and all), but I find myself asking the same question, here in the future. Why and how did all the pressure on him seem to disappear? I suppose I'll find out more on that as I get to the latter parts of the thread.

#429 (Zindaras): "I don't care if it's a dying wagon. It's on scum. My read on Surye is far stronger than the other reads I have." >> What do you have to say about this, now that Surye is dead and flipped town?

#436 (Internet Stranger): "The Vezo and Furc wagons are full of opportunistic scum looking to get easy lynches on notorious players." >> 1. I was on neither wagon. 2. Every scumbag on those wagons is still alive. 3. Do you have anything to say about the fail you've made by not pushing ACTUAL scum? 4. Who do you think is scum today, besides me?

You appear to be notorious for tunneling one player at the expense of pretty much everyone and everything else, and then when they flip, not looking back, and continuing in the same path as before, picking a new target without adjusting your reads based on what is now known due to flips. Your new target in this case appears to be me, someone who's had very little interaction with anyone else and would provide nothing in the way of associative tells if in fact I were to flip. And even less if I were to flip town, which I assure you I will. So do you have anything to say about any of the other ACTUALLY viable wagons for today? Or are you going to continue with your inanity and basically just solely try to keep up your meta and (apparently) your self-image of "alpha male", at the (rather obvious) expense of doing anything useful?

#442 (Zindaras): "Why aren't you voting Surye anyway? Clearly he's a better lynch than ToonFighter." == :? (Zindy's gradually losing that initial town read I had on that slot). What do you have to say now that Surye's flipped town? Or are you now trying to push Toon Fighter in somewhat of atonement for your past sins? In which case, I find that entirely acceptable.

#446 (BrianMcQueso): "Way to suck up to the people you agree with and blast the people against you. This is textbook scummy behavior." >> On the contrary; I generally find Furcolow to be a discerning judge of character and motive. I will go on the record here as saying I believe Furcolow to be probably town in this game, regardless of how scummy it looked that he lurked until a wagon formed (or just before).

#447 (Zindaras): "Can't really go wrong with getting on some sweet wagons. I'll be honest, though. It was much more fun when you were still on the Surye-wagon. Now I'm just stuck with the Joker, a guy who only listens to his headphones and doesn't actually talk and, well, Vezok. This wagon is lacking snuggliness." >> I don't like
buddying
. A townie has to be suspicious of everyone, and can't go around making comments like this on Day 1, for the most part. (-.5 for Zindaras)

#449 (MrBuddyLee): "@AGar, Primate and LlamaFluff:
If you were scumpartners with vez in this game, would you advise him to claim vanilla town right off the bat?" >> The very definition of a useless, loaded, and suspiciously specific question.
Scummy
. (-1 for MrBuddyLee)

Also, I made a mistake, but there's something even better about it that I did not see:
And another thing: Has SensFan followed up AT ALL on bristep123 (Furcolow's replacement?) I suppose we'll find out as I go along.

I was curious, and since I just posted that post with the Activity Overview in it, I just saw that bristep JUST replaced in for Furcolow. In other words, SensFan hasn't even been pushing FURCOLOW any more, who he was so eager to lynch on Day 1. Even
more
scummy
. SensFan can swing any second now for all I care.

#463 (Medicated Lain): "Why would Vez say threats to town, and not anti human factions?" >> Because he's dumb and doesn't read. Duh. Also, news flash: It's basically the same thing.

#467 (AGar): The letter to GummyBear is
pure win
. Go read it! (+1 for AGar, -1 for GummyBear)

#476 (Zindaras): "Fine. Who on [the Furcolow] wagon are scum?" >> Did ABR ever answer this question? If not, he needs to do so, and rather snappily please.

#481 (SensFan): "Oh look. Furcolow is now outright playing against the interests of the Town regardless of his alignment." >> Oh look, here comes SensFan-scum out of the woodwork again, making a drive-by post detailing just how very, very scummy it is that somebody did something scummy. Again, I'm fine with lynching SensFan, who is so
scummy
it's ridiculous. Let's do it today, please.

#484 (BrianMcQueso): "
sigh
.. All I wanted was for you to help the town, and this is as far away from that goal as possible. Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish by voting yourself? So when you flip innocent you can go "I told you so!"? Yeah, brilliant. Nobody's ever thought of doing that before. You're not proving anything, except that you're a quitter. Thanks for playing." >>
WHAT??!?!
This is exactly what I'm
NOT
doing, and <<surprise!>> it's exactly what you are
VOTING
me for! How can you want Furcolow to contribute, and feel like "sigh" when he doesn't, but on the flip side, when the same thing happens to me, suddenly I'm scummy for contributing? >> Huge
contradiction
here from BrianMcQueso.
Very scummy
. (-2 for Brian McQueso)

Also, I don't like the tone with which he addresses Furcolow. It's almost like he's 100% positive that Furc will flip town.
Moar scumpoints
. (-1 for BrianMcQueso)

In fact, here. That reminds me. This is a list of people who are scummy, in relation to where the votes now sit.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Vote Count #18:

ReaperCharlie (8) - (
BrianMcQueso
SensFan
Internet Stranger
, Furcolow,
Yosarian2
, Ranmaru,
Toon Fighter
, Medicated Lain)
Toon Fighter (4) - (Kublai Khan,
Kison
, HezLucky, DeathNote)
DeathNote (3) - (
Porochaz
, Cogito Ergo Sum, Albert B. Rampage)
SensFan (2) - (ReaperCharlie, MrBuddyLee)
Porochaz (1) - (LlamaFluff)
Albert B. Rampage (1) - (Zindaras)
Ranmaru (1) - (Nobody Special)

My (considerable) e-pride, says at least three or four of the red are scum. When the game is over, anyone who can provide me with a better guess of who scum is, will get a high five. And my high fives are magical and heavenly.

#494 (AGar): In this post, AGar completely misses the gist of what ABR is saying, does not read the contextual posts where ABR was having a conversation with somebody else about there being multiple wagons (Furc, vezok) that were terribad, and then comes to the wrong conclusions based on not having understood the context of the conversation.

If AGar's hate for ABR first reared its ugly head anywhere near this post, then I heavily recommend that AGar/ABR go back to this point and recalibrate on each other. I have a huge town read on AGar so far, and I'm not sure what I think of ABR yet. One thing I do know, though, is that if they are both town, then it is a damned waste to be at each other's throats so much.

#496 (Yosarian2): Good point. But it's nothing that hasn't been mentioned already, specifically by Amrun. She made an excellent case on him, and now you are trying to say this as if you're the first one saying it.

As an aside: I'm baffled that there hasn't been more adverse attention on Toon Fighter thus far. His posts are clearly contradictory, and overall it feels like he is just skating
scum
. Let's not let him skate by any longer. I very much want a
SensFan
lynch (i.e. ASAP, as in, today if we can swing it), but I will vote for
Toon Fighter
as well.

#497 (Toon Fighter): "[insert town-credo here] [insert another town-credo here] ... see guys, I'm town!" >> Not buying it. Not to mention the tone of this entire post
feels completely insincere
. (-1 for Toon Fighter)

#498 (GummyBear):
Error... post too full of fail for proper computation... shutting down... (in other words, -1 for GummyBear)

#506 (Yosarian2): "What everyone agrees on is that if you're town, you don't claim vanilla for no reason." >> Ummm... No. Obviously "everyone" does NOT agree on that. Even putting your Appeal to Majority aside, this is a terrible post.

#507 (name): "Uh. ABR said 'scum are going to vote for Furcolow.' So....you vote for yourself to 'prove him right'? ... Are you trying to win the 'biggest VI' award with this post or something? Because this may be the single worst 8 word post I have ever seen." >> This post reminds me altogether too much of SensFan's posts: i.e. find a post that can be construed as scummy, blow it out of proportion, and most importantly (this is key), OVERSELL YOUR POSITION. Granted, you don't oversell nearly as much as SensFan does, but it still reminds me of him, and I still don't like it.
Scummy
. (-1 for Yosarian2).

#509 (Yosarian2): "ToonFighter: A lot of his posts seem somewhat off or somewhat self contradictory. Not a strong read, but something just feels wrong here." >> This feels more like self-image damage control than anything else, not to mention a non-commital bus of your partner. I'm not liking this either. (Note: Why do I feel as if Yosarian2 is scum with so many people? That makes IS, Zindaras, and Toon Fighter so far). Either way, it's
scummy
. (-1 for Yosarian2)

#510 (Zindaras): This is
:goodposting:
, you should click the link and read it.

#511 (Amrun): Exactly. Exactly. Exactly. Nobody commented on the fact that Yos had parroted her Toon Fighter case, except me (and I am far too late). My apologies, young lass. I shall avenge your untimely demise, and our glorious reunion (either in the afterlife, or after I resurrect you) shall be indeed glorious.

#513 (Yosarian2): "Amrun: Yeah, I read your case. I don't disagree with it, and Toon Fighter is currenlty on the very short list of people I might consider lynching over Vez." >> So, at this point, Yosarian seems to basically believe that, VT or not, vezok should be lynched.
Strike 1
, because that's stupid. Secondly, he says that Toon Fighter is on a very short list of people he wants to lynch over Vez. This is
May 9th
. He doesn't mention Toon Fighter again until
June 5th
. Not exactly behavior for someone who is on the short list. And going by his "New, Improved" short list in post
(the one on June 5th. READ it.), it looks like his short list includes only me (who was non-existent at the time of the previous comment), Toon Fighter, and Kison. This is
Strike 2.
Why? Because the only people on Yosarian2's list (and remember, this is Yosarian2, the mighty, the famous, the much-agreed-with), includes obvscum which he hasn't mentioned in A MONTH, and two lurkers (me and Kison). And then the obvious
Strike 3
is that instead of voting the obvscum, he votes one of the lurkers. LOL.

Say goodnight,
Yos-scum
. You're now on The Scumbag List right next to
SensFan
, and from here, we've got nowhere to go but up.

#527 (SensFan): I find it hilarious that SensFan is trying to get town cred for being the first person on both of the worst wagons I've ever seen. I'm literally speechless at how utterly fail he is.

#530 (Kison): Relative :goodposting:, but this is still a scummy snipe-shot out of nowhere (i.e.
lurktacular
). Where have you been, Kison? Coding stuff for the forum back-end, you say? PSHHHHH. FoS: YOU. (-1 for Kison)

#532 (Medicated Lain): Really? After 20 pages, the only thing you can think of to do is to vote a lurker? And not just a lurker, but somebody who hasn't posted?
Super scummy
. Who would waste a vote here, when there are plenty of other prospects, all of differing viability? When scum don't want to vote for their buddies, and the only people on the table in terms of wagons are obvtown, who do scum go for? Lurkers. And this isn't a "Mod, can you replace him please?" This is a straight up vote. So... in case it's not clear, ML. You just failed. Big time. (-3 for Medicated Lain) (seriously, go read this post. It's terrible.)

More coming later.

And I'd appreciate a few more unvotes. The deadline is not until sunday, leaving me at L-2 isn't going to accomplish anything. Put me at L-3 or L-4, and then if you're not satisfied by the time I'm done, then lynch me. Oh the flip side, if my lynch goes through before I finish my read-through, then the scum will have wasted an entire day, and to boot you'll have lost a lot of potential for awesome content by an obvtownie (yours truly).

Your choice! :)
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1709 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Holy sh*t. Very next post was #533:
AGar wrote:People need to open their eyes here and we can actually lynch one of several different players who are LIKELY to be scum rather than someone who is HIGHLY PROBABLE to be town.

Awesome! ... This, 100%. :D
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1710 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

P.S. Yos, you can stop arguing.

You're going to die, after people see my last catchup post. ;)

Especially this part:
Death Ninja wrote:#513 (Yosarian2): "Amrun: Yeah, I read your case. I don't disagree with it, and Toon Fighter is currenlty on the very short list of people I might consider lynching over Vez." >> So, at this point, Yosarian seems to basically believe that, VT or not, vezok should be lynched.
Strike 1
, because that's stupid. Secondly, he says that Toon Fighter is on a very short list of people he wants to lynch over Vez. This is
May 9th
. He doesn't mention Toon Fighter again until
June 5th
. Not exactly behavior for someone who is on the short list. And going by his "New, Improved" short list in post
(the one on June 5th. READ it.), it looks like his short list includes only me (who was non-existent at the time of the previous comment), Toon Fighter, and Kison. This is
Strike 2.
Why? Because the only people on Yosarian2's list (and remember, this is Yosarian2, the mighty, the famous, the much-agreed-with), includes obvscum which he hasn't mentioned in A MONTH, and two lurkers (me and Kison). And then the obvious
Strike 3
is that instead of voting the obvscum, he votes one of the lurkers. LOL.

Say goodnight,
Yos-scum
. You're now on The Scumbag List right next to
SensFan
, and from here, we've got nowhere to go but up.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1717 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I have never played with IS before.

Oops, I lied. Just remembered, he was half of Untrod Stranger, who I played with for one day out of Mafia w/the Hydras. Nothing worth remembering though, as anyone who was in that game can attest. That was literally the worst game I have ever seen, and I have seen some royal trainwrecks.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1718 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Surprise, surprise. Most of the people you think are scum are the ones voting for you. You're not even being subtle about the OMGUS.

I'm re-reading and formulating conclusions as I go along. If you had
ACTUALLY READ
my analysis posts, you'd find that 100% of what I've ascertained so far is NOT omgus. Why? Because I hadn't even replaced yet.

I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and
ACTUALLY READ WHY
I suspect these people, instead of just stating the obvious: "most of the scum are on Reaper's wagon, because he's the one who's re-reading the thread and finding the scum".

Porochaz wrote:Well I kinda stopped reading after you proclaimed Im scummy with no precursor.

If you'd have
ACTUALLY READ
my posts, you'd have
FOUND
the precursor, dimwit.

Here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3117603 (#246, #294, #324)
Here:

What happened to
your post #297, saying that your pet peeve was people who didn't read the thread
?

I'm warning you now. I can be your worst nightmare, if necessary. I have a memory like a steel trap.

Yosarian2 wrote:RC's most recent analysis post is just as bad as the previous one.
He's still calling me scum
for the Vez thing, which is just bad since he already admitted that it's part of my town meta to lynch vanillas.
His claim that I'm scummy
for agreeing with Amrun's post is also terrible, since he just agreed with it as well, and honestly the way he's doing
this makes me more willing to lynch him over Toon fighter.
The rest of his analysis post is basically fluff; he agrees with my case on toon fighter, but calls me scum for making it. He also repeats the argument MBL just made, while pretending it's original and completely ignoring the fact that I already answered it. Nothing here looks townie enough to make me want to unvote a claimed vanilla townie who's been intentionally and purposefully useless all game.

If you were looking for it, Brian:
THIS
is the definition of omgus.

But I know you weren't. You were just trying to push my wagon through before I finished my catching up.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1720 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

ABR: For the record, I agree with CES.
I haven't finished the thread yet, so I haven't gotten to your claim of vig or w/e, but if you are one, then
Yos is a fine choice to slay
. After that, if they're still alive, kill off these people, preferably in this order:
SensFan, Toon Fighter, and Internet Stranger.
I can't even begin to describe how much incompetent vigging grates on my nerves. Last game I played, Vi (town) killed off like FIVE townies. Didn't hit scum once. I was like "....................uh, Vi. wut"

p-edit: Fine BMQ, I also brag a lot. But that's not a scumtell. So stfu, before I e-punch you in the face! :good:
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1722 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Look, I'm willing to cut you some slack. You have made a genuine effort to make your opinions known, which is what I blasted you for. But let's be realistic here, RC. You're up to post #532 of a 1700+ post game. Even if you somehow posted a full post-by-post analysis up to now, the time it would take for the other players to read it, decide you're worth keeping around, unvoting to spare your life... probably isn't gonna happen by Sunday.

Skip the PBPA. That's not what I want, and I wouldn't expect any replacement to do that. What I want from you is what I've always asked of you: show us what you think of the other players in the town. You're wasting your time and ours; just cut to the end where you summarize what you think. If you did that, I won't be able to vote you for not making your opinions known.

In addition, what I would like from you is a battleplan. There really aren't that many hours between now and the deadline. If you could have your way, how would the rest of Day 2 pan out for you? Clearly, Step 1 is that people unvote for you. What happens next? What would you like the town to do? Someone has to be lynched, because No Lynch is bad for the town (and I hope that's something we can all agree on).

I think SensFan is scum.
I think Yosarian2 is scum.
I think Toon Fighter is scum.
I think Internet Stranger is likely scum.
I think Medicated Lain is likely scum.
I think Kison is possible scum.
I think Porochaz is possible scum.
I think you are possible scum.

I am willing to lynch and/or see dayvigged TODAY: Any of the top 5. Nobody on this list should make it to LYLO, or anywhere near.

Rest of Day 2: I'm gonna post the rest of my PBPA, hopefully keep semi-current with the thread, and I'll probably get NK'd, if scum is anywhere near smart.

After that, I'm gonna unbookmark the thread until the game is over, then sit back and sip some champagne when town follows my reads and wins the game.

Hope that clears things up for ya. Now, can I continue where I left off?
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1723 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Wait, awwww... :igmeou:... ABR's not a dayvig? From the way people were talking about it, I assumed he was... Damn.

Regardless, he should kill someone in my list above. Guaranteed to hit scum in the top 3, 75% chance in the top 5.

Make it happen, Mr. Rampage.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1724 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Primate:

ISO 0-6 : Defends Vezok on meta

ISO 7: I agree with this, up to the SensFan post. This was Primates first post that wasn’t entirely about vezok. Could have been made just so he could separate himself from his voting reasons.

ISO 12: self voting is indicative of town? No, it is more like scum trying to appear fed up (are fed up), votes Suyre for no reason

ISO 18: Again, no reason for vote. ---- Initial vote on SensFan had reasoning, so the lack of one now and on Surye is weird (early game where there is not much to go on, versus D2).

ISO 19: Says he only gives reasoning for votes if it is controversial or if he wants support---- Did you not want support on the Suyre wagon or for Gummybear? What about SensFan?

Explains reason for voting Suyre as “I didn’t really want to try and start another wagon at that point, as well as the fact that I didn’t feel like my reads on a lot of people were up to date enough to do a full review of the game, so I picked the subset of people who were under suspicion and just concentrated on trying to get a good read on them” Which is the same as, voted the person on the most heat who acted scummy to the town and didn’t want to start waves by attacking someone not under pressure.

And that’s about it. All he’s done D2 was explain D1, call this slot null, and tried to debunk the Cult recruiter message of llama fluff by claiming an OoG comment by the mod

SensFan is a little long, and I don’t have the time to do a full ISO read, so I’ll summarize:

ISO 0-90: Is scummy :wink:

I’ll try and do SensFan tomorrow, I’m trying to multitask right now so it will take much longer than it should if I do it now.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1725 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Mfrom RC, who just got (death) ninja'd by Battousai! :) :

#534 (vezokpiraka): "(@Medicated Lain's #532) You point to six suspects and then you vote a lurker? Are you sure you know how this game is played?" >> LOL. Medicated Lain just got TOLD. by VEZOKPIRAKA.
HAHAHAHA
Excellent posting
by vezok, and This is one for the history books.

#535-537 (Albert B. Rampage): "vezok you got nothing but shit between your ears, i suggest to stfu", "
Unvote, vezok
. I've seen enough of this clown" "
Vote vezok
" >> Looks just like
chainsawing scum
. (-1 for Albert B. Rampage)

#538 (BrianMcQueso): Worthless filler post. (-.5 BrianMcQueso). Also, gives Yos town cred for parroting Amrun's case on Toon Fighter, while ascribing no town cred to Amrun herself. (-.5 BrianMcQueso).

#544 (Internet Stranger):
- "I only vote for people that are scum." ....... LOL
- "My vote isn't an instrument to be used for senseless ideology." ....... LOL
*shakes head in disbelief and laughs long and loud at IS*

#545 (Yosarian2): Votes Medicated Lain. FOR THE WRONG REASON. Terrible. It's like he's deliberately trying to do bad at this game, and this is not the Yosarian2 I've seen before. (-1 Yosarian2)

#546 (DeathNote): "Bamboo was awkward and I wanted more from him but he will probably be replaced soon. I already asked for a replacement, I dont know if we are going to get it." >> Why do you feel the need to mention that it was YOU who asked for the replacement? Trying to get a little bit of town cred here? Hmmm, I think you are. And that's
scummy
. (-1 DeathNote)

#549 (LlamaFluff): "@Furc - I will defend the balls off of anyone who I am convinced is town and is being attacked. Always. Vezok is town and if he cant defuse his own wagon, im going to pull it off him myself." >> Cool. So how do you feel about me? Wink wink nudge nudge.

#551 (Zindaras): More buddying. I HATE buddying. *angry face*

#553 (Surye): Surye makes a good point: Internet Stranger has said that Surye has joined every crapwagon in the game; but Surye has only joined one wagon. AGar points out in the next post that this is the only crapwagon, but Internet Stranger still comes across as looking
terribly scummy
. (-2 Internet Stranger for misrep)

#557 (Amrun): "Zindaras seems to be trying hard to be useful without actually being useful - a common scum tactic." >> This post is
WIN
. Especially in light of Zindy's especially useless IIOA in #550. (-1 Zindaras) Awww, and Zindaras started off so well, too. Well, them's the breaks.

#564 (LlamaFluff): "(to ABR, who's voting Zindy) Please stop voting people who are obviously town. There literally are about 20 better places to put your vote." >> While I would have agreed with you in the early-game, Zindy's play over the last half of this day hasn't been exactly spectacular. In fact, quite the opposite.

As can be expected, more later.

(duh)
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1726 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

More from
* RC.

But you knew that. :P
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1728 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

BrianMcQueso wrote:
DeathNinja wrote:I think SensFan is scum.

Why?
[/u]

And don't give me that "just read of all my other posts" excuse.

Read all my other posts.

:trollface:

BrianMcQueso wrote:Read the entire game, then make an overall opinion. Why are you making this harder than it needs to be?

I am doing this the way I am doing it for a reason.

If I make an overall opinion, people say "thats unsubstantiated!" and proceed to lynch me anyway. Then, my reads are ignored, and my time is wasted.
If I make a barrage of posts referring to specific post numbers, and say why the people who I think are scummy, ARE scummy, people shut the f*ck up.

Also, that way, people can go see for themselves, and recalibrate their OWN reads. I'm willing to bet that very few players in this game have even SKIMMED day 1, which I consider quite a good idea. So that's always a plus of doing it my way, as well.

However, to patronize you, and so as not to be a douchebag, I've given you exactly what you asked for.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1729 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Now, the question is, do you
agree
or
disagree
with my reads thus far? And why or why not?

- If you
do
agree with me, then why are you voting for me, and not for them? What would it take to change your mind?
- If you
disagree
with me, then do you have post numbers I can go look at, so I can see
why
you disagree with me?
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1730 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

(gonna be gone for a while, have something juicy when I get back please)
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1734 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Sh*t, sorry. That was supposed to be on this name.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1737 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

This. ^

Medicated Lain wrote:Of the main wagons right now, RC still seems like the best choice to me.

Why is this? Here, I'll answer for you.

Because Toon Fighter's willing to scratch your back, if you scratch his.

Whereas I'll legitimately call you out on scummy crap you say, like this:

Medicated Lain (in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3030426#p3030426]#532[/url]) wrote:Sticking to generally shorter posts for now unless otherwise needed.

sens wrote:Yes or no answer only to this question:
Do you think it's a coincidence that his only 3 posts are, respectively, 5 hours, 2 minutes and 4 minutes after being mentioned/voted by someone else?

Absolutely not.
Fos: Furcolow

The points made against him are very clear.. no need to state again, and I can understand and agree, but I also still think that Vez is both scummy looking and detrimental to the town. Still not many replies on his wording claim though? None in defense from Vez himself? Thinking about the lack of defense seems some what less scummy though, in that it's more like an 'I've given up' attitude... I still worry about his position in this game, and think he is detrimental, but maybe it's alright to worry about it a different time, since most don't seem to agree with this logic right now.

The most suspicious standing out people to me right now are Vez, AGAR, and Furcolow. I think I need to do a re-read of the whole game.. Internet Stranger, Kison and Cog also have some points stacked up against them, but not nearly as much as the top three, and I think any of them are the best shots at hitting scum. I'm especially willing to vote for Vez today, but since it's not helping the game right now, let's try a new direction.

I think more than the people that are posting though, I am very worried about all the first day lurkers, so let's try:
unvote, vote:fuzzy lightning
Seriously? No posts this whole game? Are we waiting for a replacement there or something?

You just read 20 pages, and the first vote you lay is on a lurker? Lolfail.

And that's why you're voting me instead of Toon Fighter.

Because you're not interested in a
SCUM LYNCH
. You're only interested in
SELF-PRESERVATION

Go ahead, MLain, call me a liar. I double dog
DARE
you.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1738 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Note: I've decided to forgo PBPAing the rest of the thread, at least until next game day. I'll read it, but there are simply not enough hours in the day to do the full thing before deadline. So I'm gonna read the thread without commenting on anything except the really important stuff (claims, etc), and then let's get
a lot
of good discussion in tomorrow. Then, let's lynch out of this pool:

SensFan, Yosarian2, Toon Fighter, Internet Stranger, Medicated Lain.

Any lynch that falls within that group (especially within the first three) has my personal guarantee of hitting scum, or your money back.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1742 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 am

Post by Death Ninja »

ML- "You obviously hadn't read through clearly enough at that point to get your pronouns right. Seems like you went into this hunt pre-decided what you thought about my alignment in this game."

You got all that from me using the wrong pronoun... that's a large stretch.

Your defense to that post is, essentially: "lurkers are scary!"

When in 532, you state that vez, furcolow, and Agar as the best chances at hitting scum, and say you are willing to vote vez. But the reason you don't is because voting vez isn't helping the game right now. I find that scummy.

Going to read ML ISO now, then SensFan if I have time.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1746 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Medicated Lain wrote:I certainly will call you a liar, and a hypocrite!

Hypocrite I may be, but a liar I am not.

Medicated Lain wrote:20 pages into day two even, what the hell were you doing? FAILING.

Shift of blame noted.

Medicated Lain wrote:I'm sorry that not everyone has their entire lives to devote to writing the most epic posts every time they come, but at least I'm trying, which is more than you can say for practically this entire game.

Appeal to Emotion noted.

Medicated Lain wrote:You look at one post, and call me scum?

Yes. Twenty pages into the game, there were plenty of decent wagons.

You then proceeded to discuss a bunch of scummy players,
but you voted a lurker.

This is a hallmark of scum play. You are scum, and you're beginning to flail. And I like it.

Medicated Lain wrote:I think you're doing your damned best to try to convince the town that you've "changed your ways" while being as vague as possible about most players in general except for a select group, and that's not really changed my mind.

Am I? Really? You call that being as vague as possible? Wow, you really AREN'T reading my posts.

Ask me any question you want about any player, and I will answer it honestly and forthcomingly.

Medicated Lain wrote:I'm voting for you, because you're going to flip scum, and for no other reason.

Why are you certain that I am going to flip scum? Because I lurked, and now I'm trying to catch up? Please.

The real answer is, you're not certain I'm scum. You just want to stay alive, because YOU'RE scum, and the fact that I'M ON TO YOU makes you know that I'm not gonna let go until you're dead.

But if as you say, you're voting for me because I'm going to flip scum, then why did you not vote for SensFan, Yosarian2, Toon Fighter, etc? They will all flip scum FOR SURE. Whereas I'm just gonna flip VT and you're gonna go "herp derp? well guys, looks like I have to recalibrate my scumdar..." and then go silent until the heat from my death wears off.

You are scum and you need to be lynched.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1747 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Death Ninja wrote:Note: I've decided to forgo PBPAing the rest of the thread, at least until next game day. I'll read it, but there are simply not enough hours in the day to do the full thing before deadline. So I'm gonna read the thread without commenting on anything except the really important stuff (claims, etc), and then let's get
a lot
of good discussion in tomorrow. Then, let's lynch out of this pool:

SensFan, Yosarian2, Toon Fighter, Internet Stranger, Medicated Lain.

Any lynch that falls within that group (especially within the first three) has my personal guarantee of hitting scum, or your money back.

Town, if/when I die, remember these reads.

Kill them all, and prepare for GLORY.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1748 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Yosarian2 wrote:RC- Scummy resistance to actually play the game for as long as he could possibly get away with it. Very weak reads all around, inconsistant stories on activity. Even now, his analysis posts don't really give me a good idea of who he suspects or why, it's just random facts; that would be fine if it was a month ago.

X

Read this post: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p3118851

ReaperCharlie wrote:Here, I'll do it this way, so you don't have an excuse to say I ignored you or rubbed it in your face.

This is cut directly from posts made over the past page and a half. Nothing I haven't posted already.

-------------------------------------------------------

BrianMcQueso wrote:Look, I'm willing to cut you some slack. You have made a genuine effort to make your opinions known, which is what I blasted you for. But let's be realistic here, RC. You're up to post #532 of a 1700+ post game. Even if you somehow posted a full post-by-post analysis up to now, the time it would take for the other players to read it, decide you're worth keeping around, unvoting to spare your life... probably isn't gonna happen by Sunday.

I am doing this the way I am doing it for a reason.

If I make an overall opinion, people say "thats unsubstantiated!" and proceed to lynch me anyway. Then, my reads are ignored, and my time is wasted.
If I make a barrage of posts referring to specific post numbers, and say why the people who I think are scummy, ARE scummy, people shut the f*ck up.

However, to patronize you, and so as not to be a douchebag, I've given you exactly what you asked for.

BrianMcQueso wrote:
Skip the PBPA.
What I want from you is what I've always asked of you:
show us what you think of the other players
in the town.

I think SensFan is scum.

BrianMcQueso wrote:You're wasting your time and ours;
just cut to the end
where you
summarize what you think
. If you did that, I won't be able to vote you for not making your opinions known.

I think SensFan is scum.

BrianMcQueso wrote:In addition,
what I would like from you is a battleplan
. There really aren't that many hours between now and the deadline. If you could have your way,
how would the rest of Day 2 pan out for you?
Clearly, Step 1 is that people unvote for you.
What happens next
?

Rest of Day 2: I'm gonna post the rest of my PBPA, hopefully keep semi-current with the thread, and I'll probably get NK'd, if scum is anywhere near smart. After that, I'm gonna unbookmark the thread until the game is over, then sit back and sip some champagne when town follows my reads and wins the game.

BrianMcQueso wrote:What would you like the town to do?

I am willing to lynch and/or see dayvigged TODAY: Any of the top 5. Nobody on this list should make it to LYLO, or anywhere near.

BrianMcQueso wrote:
DeathNinja wrote:I think SensFan is scum.

Why?
[/u]

Setting aside that
THIS IS THE VERY REASON I DO THE PBPA
(and believe me, I'm finding it pretty amusing that you are simultaneously telling me to skip it, AND telling me to provide reasons WHY I think what I do. The irony in this situation is not lost)
, here are links to specifics:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p3111452 (Yosarian2, SensFan, Toon Fighter, you)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p3117603 (Porochaz, Medicated Lain, SensFan, Yosarian2, Internet Stranger, you)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p3117805 (Yosarian2, SensFan, Toon Fighter, Internet Stranger, you)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p3118412 (you, SensFan, Toon Fighter, Yosarian2, Medicated Lain)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p3118632 (you, Internet Stranger, Yosarian2)

-------------------------------------------------------

Hope that's satisfactory. Because it's what I've already written, and I don't like being asked to explain things over and over.

Now please answer
my
questions.

Now, please tell me what you think of me again, Yos.

Better not be the same answer.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1749 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Kison wrote:Toon Fighter: Now that Death Ninja is posting content, what do you make of your vote?

This. ^

But to everyone on my wagon.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1750 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Actually, since I know they're going to skim over it, I'll just put it this way:

@BrianMcQueso, now that I am posting content, what do you make of your vote?
@SensFan, now that I am posting content, what do you make of your vote?
@Internet Stranger, now that I am posting content, what do you make of your vote?
@Yosarian2, now that I am posting content, what do you make of your vote?
@Ranmaru, now that I am posting content, what do you make of your vote?
@Toon Fighter, now that I am posting content, what do you make of your vote?
@Medicated Lain, now that I am posting content, what do you make of your vote?
@Cogito Ergo Sum, now that I am posting content, what do you make of your vote?
@Porochaz, now that I am posting content, what do you make of your vote?

@mod: Furc's vote still counts even though he replaced out? or bristep has to re-iterate it?

@bristep123, now that I am posting content, what do you make of Furcolow's vote?
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1751 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Death Ninja »

BrianMcQueso wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:V/LA this weekend.

May be able to post Friday.

ಠ_ಠ

Listen, I'm not looking to lynch a lurker on Day 2.
We've got better leads to follow. But your behavior is just so damn scummy! There's a difference between someone who's inactive, and someone who is very active but not contributing.

Oh, hi. Am I contributing enough for you now?

:D
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1752 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Internet Stranger wrote:Im looking for another suspect within the voting patterns, but I cant find the trifecta, someone who jumped on Vezo, Furc and Surye bandwagons. Until something obvious like that comes up, im sheeping Amrun.

What happened to this? Decided you liked the
EASY
RC wagon better than the
GOOD
Toon Fighter wagon?

Get your vote back where it belongs, boy.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1753 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Toon Fighter wrote:
vote: Kublai Khan

He opportunistically jumped Surye's wagon yesterday and rode it till the end, contributing little on the way.
He has 7 posts, only one of which has some content.
In that post, he jumps Surye's wagon and attacks half of the living players.
He hasn't done much scumhunting D1 (I know he was only in for a couple of days, but his posts barely have anything). Also, his replacee, bamboom, has only 2 posts, one in RVS and one commenting vez's situation. I can't see much more, for he was a lurker, but I hope KK comes out soon to join the discussion.

Translation:

"waaahhhh, I'm hunting for lurkers again, because:

A. I want an easy target that's not going to fight back or throw an OMGUS vote on me, and if he DOES, then
B. I'll have an easy canned response to throw back at him ('well, you were lurking... what was I spos'ta do??')

...aka, I don't wanna scumhunt, you guuuuuys....... :("
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1754 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Death Ninja »

SensFan wrote:
BrianMcQueso wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:V/LA this weekend.

May be able to post Friday.

ಠ_ಠ

Listen, I'm not looking to lynch a lurker on Day 2. We've got better leads to follow.

Would you rather wait until D10 LyLo to try and figure out if the lurker(s) is/are Scum? Or should we get them to start contributing now, so that we have more contributors going forward, or at worst we can deal with them now if they refuse to help themselves, while we still have some wiggle room?

SensFan's vote still being on me is directly contradictory to this statement.

SensFan has not expressed any suspicion of Toon Fighter in the past, that I can see from his ISO. But there are nice little gems in people's ISO's like Hezlucky's that read:
HezLucky wrote:Toon Fighter's last post looks awful and SensFan looks just as bad for not calling him on it (despite being the very next post)

So then,
@SensFan, what would you have to say about it if I called you and Toon Fighter scumbuddies?

Same question to
Toon. What would you have to say about it if I called you and SensFan scumbuddies?

I'll take no answer as a confirmation of that fact.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1755 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Death Ninja »

I swear, if you people allow
SensFan, Internet Stranger, Toon Fighter, Yosarian, & Co.
to lurk through the last few days of Day 2, and silently push through my
terrible
wagon, without SWIFT retribution in following days (and nights, for vigs)...

[leaves thought unfinished]
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1756 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Death Ninja »

SensFan wrote:
Medicated Lain wrote:Question for furc folk: So suddenly it's ok to forget all about yesterday? No one even mentions him at all anymore. He had scummy patterns, and I think there's a possibility that he could be scum with ABR. Yet no one on the furc wagon comments on this at all? Something's not right there.

Furc was very likely active lurking, until someone called him on it.
RC has admitted to continued active lurking, even after being called on it.

Thus, for the time being, RC is higher on my priority list.

You think scum would admit to active lurking?

What crack are you smoking? LOL
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1757 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Reads in numeric player order:

Nobody Special (replacing AGar)
- Town, via AGar being town. Makes sense, thinks the same things I do.
Death Ninja (RC/Battousai hydra) (replacing fuzzylightning)
- Handsome and beautiful at the same time.
DeathNote
- Have had scum pings, but not nearly as bad as others. Mostly just ~.
bristep123 (replacing Furcolow)
- Aside from Furc's active lurking, I get significant town vibes on this slot.
Albert B. Rampage
- I believe his claim. Hope he shoots who's scum tonight (i.e.
red
people in this list).
Cogito Ergo Sum (replacing mozamis)
- Safely sitting at mostly null, but I like his pushes on some players.
Toon Fighter
- Scum. Contradictory, wagoning, horribly scummy, definitely playing to scum meta.
HezLucky
- Medium-town. Makes sense, doesn't follow the crowd, thinks for himself.
MrBuddyLee
- Same. Medium-town. But both he and HezLucky seem a little too under-the-radar.
Primate
- Have gotten a mostly-town feel from him all game. Makes sense, and has common sense too.
Kison
- Has a lot of the townie-thinking I like to see, but his activity has been "meh".
LlamaFluff
- The warm fuzzies I got at the beginning have gone away, but he's still reading solidly.
Internet Stranger
- Very scummy. Disregards logic, town flips, and their reads. Puts on blinders, tunnels town.
SensFan
- Scum. Actively anti-town. Blatantly bandwagoning. Agreeing with the crowd. I could go on.
BrianMcQueso
- I like his style, but I don't much like his targets. Obstinately stays on my terrible wagon.
Yosarian2
- Scum. Again, actively anti-town. Pacifying/agreeable, as always when he's scum. Making no sense.
Porochaz
- Not liking his play very much (read: at all), but he's not cemented as scum in my book yet.
Kublai Khan (replacing Bamboomancer)
- Seems quite town to me so far.
Ranmaru (replacing GummyBear)
- Active, inquisitory, but falls short of a solid town read for me. GB was null.
Zindaras
- Used to have a pretty strong town-read on Zindy. Now, not so much. Linked with Yos2 as well.
Medicated Lain
- Very scummy. Hunting for lurkers and easy wagons. Otherwise is useless.

Reads in order of town>scum:

Albert B. Rampage
red
people in this list).
LlamaFluff
- The warm fuzzies I got at the beginning have gone away, but he's still reading solidly.
Primate
- Have gotten a mostly-town feel from him all game. Makes sense, and has common sense too.
HezLucky
MrBuddyLee
- Same. Medium-town. But both he and HezLucky seem a little too under-the-radar.
- Active, inquisitory, but falls short of a solid town read for me. GB was null.
Zindaras
- Used to have a pretty strong town-read on Zindy. Now, not so much. Linked with Yos2 as well.
DeathNote
Kison
- Has a lot of the townie-thinking I like to see, but his activity has been "meh".
BrianMcQueso
- I like his style, but I don't much like his targets. Obstinately stays on my terrible wagon.
Porochaz
- Not liking his play very much (read: at all), but he's not cemented as scum in my book yet.
Internet Stranger
- Very scummy. Disregards logic, town flips, and their reads. Puts on blinders, tunnels town.
Medicated Lain
Toon Fighter
- Scum. Contradictory, wagoning, horribly scummy, definitely playing to scum meta.
Yosarian2
- Scum. Again, actively anti-town. Pacifying/agreeable, as always when he's scum. Making no sense.
SensFan
- Scum. Actively anti-town. Blatantly bandwagoning. Agreeing with the crowd. I could go on.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1758 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Still waiting for lurkers on my wagon to switch their votes to
Toon Fighter
-scum.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1760 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Like I said, I've contributed tons more than either SensFan OR Toon Fighter.

Yes, I am trying to repair my image, but that's because after re-reading, it's so obvious who the scum are.

After I die, it's unlikely people will read my posts. So I need to stay alive and make sure they'll die.

If you don't lynch me today, I'll probably die tonight. But at least scum will have to waste a kill on me, instead of getting a free one.

I know I'm not Pooky or anything, but I Pooky Promise I'm town. Lynch Toon Fighter or SensFan.

Start a wagon swing, and I guarantee you others will follow.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1761 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Consider this, Ranmaru: It's been days since I started contributing, and the people who were voting me for NOT contributing have either clammed up or started lurking.

What does that tell you? Come on, I know you're smarter than this.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1762 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

@Mod. I know you're trying to be pretty lenient on prods and all, but:

Kublai Khan hasn't posted in 7 days and 7 hours
Nobody Special hasn't posted in 6 days and 5 hours
SensFan hasn't posted in over 3 days and 11 hours

And Toon Fighter is obviously lurking so that I will be lynched instead of him.

I'm sick of this rather obvious Hop'n'Lurk™ technique that scum are using this game.

They're just waiting, waiting, waaaaiiitttiinnnngggg, for someone to say "hey well, we can't no lynch, so we might as well vote Reaper because deadline is looming and we gotta lynch SOMEBODY".

Well that's a bunch of BS. I say they should get in here and say something.

Particularly: SensFan, Toon Fighter, Internet Stranger.

Generally: Anyone and everyone who is voting me because of my non-contribution earlier.

Anyone who hasn't posted in the last few days and is on my wagon is obviously trying to turn a blind eye to the contributions I have made, and come Day 3 will go "herp derp. looks like Reaper was town after all! too bad I wasn't here to see it and unvote" and then continue to act like they've been acting.

@ Everyone who is on my wagon and jumped there because of my non-contribution: Why are you still on my wagon?

It's obvious that I'm going to contribute in this game now that my other one is over. So do you lynch town just because "well, we gotta lynch SOMEBODY" or do you flip the wagon on to Toon Fighter, who is scum lurking before the deadline so that he won't get lynched?

Seriously guys. Wtf.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1763 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Welp, it's Saturday. i.e. no school, no work, etc.

And nobody's posted in the last 4 hours except me and Ranmaru?

I refuse to believe that's normal, especially when there's a good amount of discussion on the table.

LURKERS GONNA LURK.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1772 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Ranmaru wrote:
Death Ninja wrote:Consider this, Ranmaru: It's been days since I started contributing, and the people who were voting me for NOT contributing have either clammed up or started lurking.

What does that tell you? Come on, I know you're smarter than this.

It tells me one thing: They think you are scum, and aren't sure that you might flip town. People have taken strong stances on you, and they had good reason to. You can't expect them to take it back after a quick fix. People off the wagons also have taken strong stances against going on the wagon, so this is a bit too late to get off now.

Why have they started
LURKING
, was the question.

Ranmaru wrote:TF wagon is a weak wagon to get on, and most likely won't generate solid info. This wagon will. And people most likely aren't buying it, and they just want the lynch finalized.

First, the Toon Fighter wagon is not a weak wagon. It's got six votes.
Why are you calling the it weak?

Second, please enlighten me,
what solid info will my lynch generate?

And finally, yes, people just want the lynch finalized. SCUM want it finalized.

Because they know I have correct reads on them.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1773 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Toon Fighter wrote:@ Death Ninja: you've got some nerve, waiting until you have a huge bandwagon on you and your lynch imminent to start posting content. You want to avoid being lynched for lurking then start posting immediately, not a week afterwards when everyone is claiming for your lynch.

Yes, I have nerve. Yes, I played this game poorly until my other one ended. Yes, I lurked.

But thanks for the advice on how not to be lynched for lurking, buddy. It's really useful.

Toon Fighter wrote:If you peg me and SensFan as a scumteam, what do I have to say? I say nothing, since I don't know his/her alignment. But if he/she is scum, it's certainly not with me

What is YOUR alignment?
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1774 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Ranmaru wrote:TF, maybe you should be asking Llama why he would rather lynch you over Death ninja.
Toon Fighter wrote:yeah maybe I should.

Llama, why do you want to lynch me instead of lurkobvscum DeathNinja?

WHAT THE @#%& IS THIS BUDDYING SH$%?!?!!

This looks like a basketball team passing the ball back and forth when it's in their court.

What. The. F*ck. Ranmaru just lost his semi-town read.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1775 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Porochaz wrote:I have no interest in changing my vote, you had a deadline in my book and you long past it catching up at the end of day 2 does not cut it when you replaced in day 1.

Translation:

"I don't care how much you've contributed, I don't care how much you're obviously town, I don't care if you're going to be 3500% more useful and townie than Toon Fighter from here on out. So just drop it. All I really care about is that I am grumpy, moody, and pissy, and that you lurked for a lot of the game because you were busy with real life. So tough beans if you don't like it, my vote's staying on you."

Ok. That makes sense.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1776 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

That last part of my post was sarcastic, if you couldn't tell, Poro.

Switch your vote to Toon Fighter, please.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1780 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

HezLucky wrote:
ReaperCharlie/DeathNinja has not only been far more useful today in the past 48 hours than Toon Fighter has been and will be for the rest of the game, but he is legitimately scumhunting (aka. his reads make sense aka. I agree with some of them and the ones I don't agree with he is able to justify)

Toon Fighter has been (to use someone else's term) "skating" by, making poor decisions for who to push. and furthermore, there are people on the COUNTER-TOONFIGHTER wagon (aka. ReaperCharlie/DeathNinja) who are doing perhaps the scummiest play in the book -- saying "I'm going to ignore everything that goes on today because I refuse to change my vote" ... I'm looking at you SensFan and BrianMcQueso.

If ReaperCharlie/DeathNinja turns up town, BrianMcQueso needs to be lynched. (If we don't do Toon Fighter first) --> While it would be a pipedream to see a Toon Fighter/SensFan/BrianMcQueso scumgroup (BMQ has defended or buddied both of them in some form -- including wagon analysis ie. dismissing any cases that suggest the counterwagon is not good), the fact that BrianMcQueso has links to both of them means he may be buddying 1 town with one hand and defending his scumbuddy with the other. His lynch will tell us a lot of information.

As for now, it seems clear that no-one outside of ReaperCharlie/DeathNinja and Toon Fighter is going to be lynched today. Anyone not on one of those wagons needs to move their vote, or face the collective wrath of the town tomorrow for fence-sitting.

While I like this post, A LOT, (especially the parts I've bolded), I wish you'd be a little more forceful in telling people to vote Toon Fighter instead of me.

So here, let me make the best parts of your post bigger, so others can read them again:

HezLucky wrote:
ReaperCharlie/DeathNinja has not only been far more useful today in the past 48 hours than Toon Fighter has been and will be for the rest of the game, but he is legitimately scumhunting (aka. his reads make sense aka. I agree with some of them and the ones I don't agree with he is able to justify)

Toon Fighter has been (to use someone else's term) "skating" by, making poor decisions for who to push. and furthermore, there are people on the COUNTER-TOONFIGHTER wagon (aka. ReaperCharlie/DeathNinja) who are doing perhaps the scummiest play in the book -- saying "I'm going to ignore everything that goes on today because I refuse to change my vote" ... I'm looking at you SensFan and BrianMcQueso.

Townies, read the above and rectify your votes.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1782 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

@ABR, Nobody Special, Zindaras, and MrBuddyLee. Your one-man wagons are going nowhere. Why are you still on them?

Vote Toon Fighter and we can end this day on a GLORIOUS NOTE.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1783 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

DeathNote wrote:So desperate to stay alive

Wouldn't YOU be, if you wasted your whole last few days reading this whole damn thread? :P

I know if I'm not lynched that I'll be killed tonight. It's pretty much guaranteed.

HOWEVER, before I die, I want to do the best possible job of ensuring the best possible odds for the rest of the townies after my death. My lynch will not accomplish that. A scum lynch will.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1784 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Toon Fighter wrote:Llama, why do you want to lynch me instead of lurkobvscum DeathNinja?

Because he isnt "obvlurkerscum". I have a leaning town read on both of you, however the town tells from you are weaker, and
the fact that far more people have openly admitted to being ok with the lynch of you yet not supporting your lynch instead of his
makes me like your wagon more.

Astute observation, good sir.

Lots of people have said they're fine with a Toon Fighter wagon or that he is scummy. But who's on his wagon? Not all of 'em, that's for damn sure. Let's do a little search, and hold people accountable, shall we? Here's my official wagon as it currently stands:

Death Ninja (10) - BMQ, Sens, IS,
Furc
, Yos2, Ranmaru, TF, ML, CES, Poro

Now let's go through each of the people on it, their reasons for voting me, and let's see whether their reasons for voting me have any bearing on whether they should
still
be voting for me or not:

BrianMcQueso:

BrianMcQueso wrote:
Battousai wrote:What about the post where he calls IS scummy and the post where I call TF and Furcolow scummy?

Let me break this down for you. Here is ReaperCharlie's ISO. Anything in quotation marks is a direct copy-and-paste.

Spoiler: ReaperCharlie's posting history
#0: Hi guys! Looks like I'll be replacing in. "I may or may not be able to go back and read the thread in very much depth"
No content.

#1: "Up to about page 5. Should have time to catch up a little more tonight."
No content.

#2: "I'm going to have to break my word. I might not have a chance to re-read until tomorrow night."
No content.

#3: "Still having trouble finding the time to comment in here."
No content.

#4: "I have decided to forgo reading the last 20 pages, and wait to see what Surye flips."
No content.

#5: "I'm already accountable for having not caught up in a week." Acknowledges that he's accountable for his inactivity. No content on anything other than himself.
#6: "I am probably significantly busier than you..."
No content.

#7: "All I have to say is, somebody better make something happen..."
No content.

#8: "Vote: Surye" No explanation. That and an image was literally the entire hammering post.
#9: "Comments/etc in a while." "Having four flips to work with is magically awesome." Seems happy that townies died? Still no talk of any other players in the game.
#10: "Soooo I'm just gonna give reads. And they will be awesome. Expect something within an hour and a half."
No content.

#11: "P.S. You should all sheep me because I am excellent and sexy." This is just starting to get embarrassing.
No content.

#12: "Tomorrow is when it'll have to be, despite my (empty) promises."
No content.

#13: "It'll happen. Eventually."
No content.

#14: "Get off my nuts."
No content.

#15: "V/LA this weekend. May be able to post Friday."
No content.

#16: "Vote: SensFan This is a serious vote." That is the post in its entirety. Again, no explanation whatsoever. No mention of SensFan, or really any other player, outside of this post.
#17: My hydra is Death Ninja.
No content.

#18: "That'll make it an extra while, unfortunately. Sorry to all."
No content.

#19: Asks the mod about hydra.
No content.

#20: "Nice cop-out vote: Voting a lurker until he stops lurking. Yeaaahhhh SensFan is scum." The closest ReaperCharlie has come to expressing a game-related opinion thus far.
#21: It's WIFOM, and RC even acknowledges that. This is hurting your standing in everyone's eyes, not helping. It also still doesn't address any other players in the game.
#22: "No ploy. Just busy."
No content.

#23: "I have never played with IS before." Gee, thanks.
No content.

#24: (in regards to a Kison post) "This post reads like pure scum to me." Hey! An opinion! Would you care to elaborate on that? No? Ok, moving on.
#25: "don't expect much from me this weekend"
No content.

#26: A nonsense fluff post.
No content.

#27: "I do need to read the thread, yes, because I have absolutely no idea what went on after page 4."
No content.

#28: "Doing a powerful re-read on my other game. Once that one's done, this one will get the same treatment."
No content.

#29: "Albert is scum with Internet Stranger" No explanation? Not even a vote swap? Neat. You are contributing.[/sarcasm]
#30: "This paragraph makes literally no sense."
#31: "Anyway, I'm done catching up in my other 50ish page large, now to start on this one. When me and Battousai finish, prepare for GLORY." (I wish I was making this shit up at this point)
#32: "More votes on SensFan. Watch how cool it is when he flips scum. :D" Man, you are convincing.
#33: "I will vote IS as well. I don't like what I've seen of him so far." This is starting to look like content. Except there's just so little of it to go on. And there's no explanations for anything. "X is scum" doesn't help anyone.
#34: "Haha, I didn't vote IS, you clowns. lol. I just got back from V/LA about half an hour ago. Stop this madness, haha. Let me read the thread please. " We've given you all damn game to read the thread.
Posts #35 and #36 are decent in length. Unfortunately, all they are is trying to tell everyone to stop voting him. RC continues not to make a case on any other player beyond "X is scum".
So Battousai, what about the post where he calls IS scummy? #33? Does that post really convince you that ReaperCharlie is contributing to this game? What about all the other posts? Did you read them? Look, you seem to be a decent player, and I'm sorry that you're anchored to this dead weight. But go back through all of ReaperCharlie's posts and find me anything that points to RC not being an intentional lurker who votes with no explanation, does not make a case against any other player other than "X is scum", does not bother explaining any of their actions, and uses stupid WIFOM logic. Yes, a large portion of this is RC being 'useless', but during the rare moments that RC is posting something other than "I'll post later", it's all textbook scummy behavior.

I wish I could find upsides to ReaperCharlie's posting. Even the scummiest scum can have redeeming qualities, but not RC. Not even close.

So... you're voting me because I didn't provide content before. I'm providing content now. Please remove your vote on me and place it on somewhere useful.

SensFan:

SensFan wrote:Still waiting for something of value from RC. And by RC, I specifically mean RC; I don't care how much his slot comes out with, I'm not moving my vote until he personally stops active lurking and gives his own personal analysis that he's been promising since he replaced in.

So... you're voting me because I didn't provide content before. I'm providing content now. Please remove your vote on me and place it on somewhere useful.

Internet Stranger:

Internet Stranger wrote:
Vote: ReaperCharlie

Since there are no other leads today and I dont think ToonFighter is scum (at the moment), lets get rid of the distraction. Its quite possible that this is a ploy for scum to hide behind.

Distraction == No longer a problem. No other leads for today =
X
. Ploy for scum to hide behind? No. -- The only reason you are on my wagon is because you don't think Toon Fighter is scum, and because there are no other leads for today. However, since you were the third person on my wagon, there were obviously other places to vote. The Toon Fighter wagon was at 6 strong, and I was only at 2 votes at the time you placed yours, the third one on there. Since your only reason for voting me was because it was a careless counter-wagon, which has now grown out of control, AND because the only reason you had for voting me has now evaporated, your vote on me is now erroneous.

Furcolow
:

Furcolow wrote:In terms of RC and TF, I will have to say I would rather lynch RC. He is very good at playing scum, and horrible at town. I am town this game, so I want to lynch him, because he will either trick us which results in my losing, or suck which results in my losing

vote: RC

Fair enough. But if I was scum, I wouldn't have lurked so long. So there. -- Also, bristep123 has yet to post in the game other than confirmation, so I think it's safe to say that his vote should disappear as well unless he legitimately thinks I'm scum.

Yosarian2:

Yosarian2 wrote:ABR being confirmed town makes both Toonfighter look even worse right now. I really hate the no-logic Albert vote Toonfighter has had since last week. And now all RC has done is make a no-reason vote for a townie on day 1, and terrible

Scumlist:
RC
Toonfighter
Kison (Still wish this guy would get a little more attention. I hate the way everyone is just letting him basically fly under the radar this game.)

unvote

Vote:Reaper Charlie

Looks like Yosarian was only voting me because I was useless as well. And surprise surprise, Toon Fighter is on his scum list right below me. After my catch-up and contribution, you'd think Yosarian's vote would naturally switch to Toon Fighter, whose uselessness has only continued if not gotten worse. The vote switch would be natural, and should have happened days ago. And yet it remains on me. Makes one think, doesn't it?

Ranmaru:

Ranmaru wrote:
Reason stated above in reads section.
(<--click this)
Oh whoops, wait, wrong one.
Ranmaru wrote:
Unvote Vote: Internet Stranger
Oops, still wrong... sorry, here we go.
Ranmaru wrote:
Unvote Vote: RC

Don't like how he is willing to vote his attacker only after two votes pile on IS. Before he has never even said his name. (He has said it once before, saying he hasn't played with him)

You are voting me because of my vote on IS, which you seem to think I only cowardly placed on him once a comfortable 2-man wagon got started on him by others. Not only is this ridiculous (I vote who I want, when I want!), but YOU YOURSELF were one of the ones VOTING FOR IS when I voted him! Did you really have that little faith in your IS vote, to vote someone who voted him so shortly afterward, JUST BECAUSE they voted for him? >> You just plummeted even further down the town scale, and you're looking like opportunistic scum more and more.

Anyway, point is, your reason for voting me has disappeared, because I'm no longer voting for IS, and to boot, you haven't brought any other good points against me in order to stay on my wagon. Rectify this, with quantifiable evidence of my scumminess (outside of lurking, which I have already admitted and rectified myself), or switch to another wagon.

Toon Fighter:

Toon Fighter wrote:Since ABR just claimed vig, and I see no reason to keep voting him, I
unvote

I am looking at the case on RC again, and, despite being led by SensFan, whom I still don't like much, I don't like that he keeps lurking and just trying to slide by after he was caught doing it. Plus, his vote on IS is just terribad.

I'm not just lurking and sliding by any more. My vote on IS no longer exists. Why is your vote on me now? Is it purely self-preservation? Because that's all I expect from scum, especially close to the deadline. Please explain though, for the class, why I am a good lynch?

Medicated Lain:

Medicated Lain wrote:Or use this all as an excuse in your post like you are doing right now. Based on my experience, scum have just as much volition to stay in game as town players, and often times even more. You're like the perfect pattern.. staying just on the brink of here, but not actually doing anything other than convincing us to do otherwise.
vote:Reaper Charlie
I don't think that there's anything that can be done to justify the type of play you've been using.. It's both anti-town and scummy.

You as well are voting me because I was lurking. Well, I'm not any more. I'm not playing "the perfect pattern" of lurking-scum any more. I was busy IRL and in other games with much more pressing deadlines than this one, and when that game ended, I devoted all the time I spent there to catching up here. Now that your reason for voting me is gone, please place it on someone else. I know you're not going to, but I just want it on the record that your original reason for voting me has evaporated, and you're leaving it on here just because you don't want me running around tomorrow calling you scum like I was today. And that's fine. But just know that I know that.

Cogito Ergo Sum:

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
SensFan wrote:If you expect me to read that Batt, post it without spoilers.

Wow. Stop being so lazy, rofl. If you
aren't
scum (which I highly doubt), then you're the epitome of anti-town.

Unvote, vote: ®_©
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Dammit Llama, you're supposed to be better than this.

Unvote, vote: ®_©

No reasoning. Great. Well, how can I convince you to bandwagon onto someone else? I will promise to provide more content later on than Toon Fighter will EVER, is that good enough? Sincerely, -RC

Porochaz:

Porochaz wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I don't feel as if mafia would lower their suspicion of me from 3rd last to last considering my voting them
HezzLucky is probably town after all, even if I was originally wary of him due to the way he is calculating the game.

In terms of RC and TF, I will have to say I would rather lynch RC. He is very good at playing scum, and horrible at town. I am town this game, so I want to lynch him, because he will either trick us which results in my losing, or suck which results in my losing

Wait, he is playing terribly, so by that logic you are voting for town.
Oh wait, wrong one! Here...
Porochaz wrote:Had enough of idiots in games. RC I am looking at you, the reason why Im not cementing my vote on you is due to Bats last post. I want to see him take over totally.
Oh wait, still the wrong one. Hmmm...
Porochaz wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:But they are being lazy and policy lynching RC as far as I can tell.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:The guy hasn't posted any content, don't lie to me and say that you saw him scumslip. He's just a douche that doesn't participate in discussion, and everyone piles their vote on him for an easy lynch.

This. ^ So much this.

--

Gonna be able to catch up
at least
half the game tomorrow. It'll likely be more than half. I'll post what I have tomorrow evening, and then if I'm not done yet, I'll be able to finish by EOD on Tuesday. Not sure where Battousai is atm, tbh. We haven't talked much in our hydra (mostly because I was gone over the entire weekend).

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Its not a policy lynch, its a case of you haven't don anything despite being in this game for what must be nearly a month. You keep making excuses and getting pissy when people vote for you and right now Im looking at your wagon thinking to myself these aren't the best reasons to lynch someone but jesus I look at MBL's case in 26 on me and I think I should respond but beyond saying something stupid like "My reads keep changing" and "that 3rd reason is pretty ridiculous and WIFOMy" Same with iso 37. (and they weren't the three top wagons since Im inadvertantly doing this.)

My point is we are four days from deadline and Im as apathetic as it gets and at this moment in time you are contributing majorly to my apathy, I know my votes aren't for the best of reasons but I would argue that none of my votes had been policy. Im currently voting Deathnote for what is essentially the same thing you are doing, the post to content ratio comes into it, what impact has she had on the game? etc. etc. However despite the decreased posts you are worse. Because you make such a big thing out of it. Remember Succession 1, you posted a hell of a lot there, useful stuff (sometimes). The only reason Im not voting you now is because Batt came along and I felt like I should see what he has to say. However unfortunately for Batt in retrospect you are two heads of a hydra and your contribution has failed to make me think your town therefore
unvote vote RC

Now your reason for FINALLY voting me, is apathy. Well, put your apathetic vote on Toon Fighter (ACTUAL scum, unlike me, who is town like you suggested earlier to Furcolow) and then we can all sip champagne. That is, unless you are his scumbuddy.

The Verdict:

People with reasons to vote for me, that are voting for me: 0
People that are voting for me whose reasons no longer exist: 8
People that are voting me for no reason at all that they've shown: 2

Rectify.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1785 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

Deadline isn't until 9pm tomorrow. That's plenty of time for a wagon swing.

- All the people on 1-man wagons should be switching their votes over to vote Toon Fighter.
- All the people who have no reason for voting me (CES, Poro) should also switch to Toon Fighter.
- All the people whose original reason for voting me has evaporated, guess what? Toon Fighter.

It's time to get this done., and lynching me will accomplish less than nothing.

Make the right choice, and you can pat yourself on the back later.

Sincerely, ReaperCharlie
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1786 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

To be honest, I'm pretty disappointed that people here are lurking soooooo much.

It's obviously very shifty. Anyway, when I flip town, remember my reads, townies.

Reaper Charlie out.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1787 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by Death Ninja »

This'll help (it's updated as of now):
Death Ninja wrote:
Reads in numeric player order:

DeathNote
Albert B. Rampage
red
people in this list).
Toon Fighter
HezLucky
MrBuddyLee
Primate
Kison
- Has a lot of the townie-thinking I like to see, but his activity has been "meh". Also, cult recruiter? :?
LlamaFluff
Internet Stranger
SensFan
- Scum. Actively anti-town. Blatantly bandwagoning. Agreeing with the crowd. I could go on. And on.
BrianMcQueso
- I like his style, but his targets and logic are terribad. Obstinately stays on my terrible wagon.
Yosarian2
Porochaz
- Extremely averse to listening to common sense. Apathetic. Obstinate. Just like BMQ and SensFan.
- Active, but deliberately dense, and not listening to common sense. Scummy.
Zindaras
Medicated Lain

Reads in order of town>scum:

Albert B. Rampage
red
people in this list).
LlamaFluff
Primate
HezLucky
MrBuddyLee
Zindaras
DeathNote
Kison
- Has a lot of the townie-thinking I like to see, but his activity has been "meh". Also, cult recruiter? :?
Porochaz
- Extremely averse to listening to common sense. Apathetic. Obstinate. Just like BMQ and SensFan.
- Active, but deliberately dense, and not listening to common sense. Scummy.
BrianMcQueso
- I like his style, but his targets and logic are terribad. Obstinately stays on my terrible wagon.
Internet Stranger
Medicated Lain
Toon Fighter
Yosarian2
SensFan
- Scum. Actively anti-town. Blatantly bandwagoning. Agreeing with the crowd. I could go on. And on.

As will this little baby (my ISO. aka: a frickin' gold mine): http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... lect=16041

Peace, truce and watermelon juice. Also, kill all the bad guys, and try not to die.

God bless America.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1801 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Death Ninja »

So that means that bristep has built in excuse, don't let him off the hook tomorrow like you have been with other wagons. He has posted once since his ola post in another game on the 10th, so he could have came on and unvoted before reading the thread.

This half of the hydra has grown tired of trying to convince you all, you are all either scum (duh) or town who is tired, and don't want to reassess scumreads until tomorrow when you have too, or IS who recent post is that he wants this slot lynched so he can get ABR lynched (so no matter what I do, not going to get the unvote). This slot has done everything the town has asked of it, but later than they liked. There are those who will say it was too late and the only other possible lynch was worse. That's an easy out. In the end, they voted for someone for inactivity because it was blantant (anti-scum and anti-town), even though there were others who are sneaky about it (making enough posts to not be prodded, but at the same time not really scumhunting), and then refused to unvote when the slot became active because it was late in the day. These are the facts. Don't give these people free passes. Same with yesterday's wagons on confirmed town Surye and vezok.

I'm sure RC will post more, since he's more committed, but I think we've said all we could, and pointed you in the right direction after we are dead. It's now up to you on whether you ignore us tomorrow or not.

So goodnight, and good luck.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1802 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Yeah, this. ^

--

And these:
Zindaras wrote:Toon Fighter analysis:

Initial reaction to Vezok's claim is to believe it, singles out DeathNote as scummy. The contradiction he points out just isn't there. This was a fairly serious point in the case that was made on TF before. There's a weird FoS on mozamis which doesn't really make any sense, because mozamis had been fairly active up to that point and certainly providing more input than most other players. There's another contradiction where he points out a flaw in the reasoning of the Furcwagon yet still hops on it, just for pressure reasons.

Important post. Amrun noted many of these things yesterday, and here's TF's defense. I don't see how mozamis is scummy. Quite the opposite, in fact, as his posts look pro-town to me.

Toon Fighter wrote:Hey. I don't trust Furc's claim and I think we should lynch him anyway. Vezo also claimed 'nilla and that only motivated people to lynch him (and other people not to lynch him, but you know that, it was most of our D1 discussion).

We now have 2 D1 vanilla claims. We should lynch one of them, otherwise we risk outing a power role. Furc has been acting scummier than Vez the entire game. His pseudo vote on himself is garbage, he didn't even unvote, and our mod is very strict about it. I say we go forward with Furc lynch.

Doesn't feel right to me. He was defensive of Vezok before but not expresses that he thinks Vezok is the only alternative to Furc.

Opens Day 2 with a Kublai Khan vote over the Surye-wagon. No mention of previous suspicions.

Toon Fighter wrote:First of all, UNVOTE: . My vote is useless where it is right now, and that was a dumb vote anyway. Kublai Khan is posting more, but I still believe he could be more active and/or try to bring new stuff to the game. So far, he has repeated other players and commented on some thing others said. He is getting better, and I am gonna give him the benefit for now.

But one player whose game I am not appreciating is ABR. Look how active, defensive and aggressive he turned yesterday after he had a couple of votes on him. That seems like some scum cracking under pressure. He didn't do much so far in this game, as well, and had useless votes throughout D1. He recently voted IS without any real justification, and it seems to me that HIS defence of Surye yesterday was for town points, not other players defence of Vez.

Also, the RC wagon is horrid
. He may have been lacking in the posting department recently, but that sudden wagon reeks of opportunism and scumminess. Also, the players joining that new wagon are (except from me) the same who joined Furc's yesterday. I know this may sound hypocrite, but I believe that Sens and Poro (and Brian) could be in the same scum team, and trying to bandwaggon another (town) player that is lurking and not posting much (albeit Furc and RC were lurking for different reasons) and getting a policy/quicklynch to harm town. I still maintain that Furc may be scum, but since that trio is now together on a different player, I find that unlikely.

Toon Fighter wrote:Since ABR just claimed vig, and I see no reason to keep voting him, I
unvote

I am looking at the case on RC again, and, despite being led by SensFan, whom I still don't like much, I don't like that he keeps lurking and just trying to slide by after he was caught doing it. Plus, his vote on IS is just terribad.

@ LF: I am a pro-town program, I am not a miller

That's basically the end of his posts. Not much beyond there.

The main issue I have with his posts is that his suspicions are all over the place. New players are suspicious out of the blue, while other players simply drop off the suspect list without a single word (DeathNote, Mozamis, Furc). The vote on RC really does it for me. It's a complete 180 since he called the wagon horrid just a week before.

I'm honestly okay with this lynch. It's better than our hydra for sure.

Unvote, Vote: Toon Fighter
(though I'd like to note that I unvoted ages ago but the mods apparently missed it)

Primate wrote:
Vote Toonfighter

DeathNinja is stupidly obvious town.

Listen to these words; for they are wise. ^

--

My wagon is at 10 as of now; Toon Fighter's wagon is at 8.

All it takes is the people not voting TF to switch their votes to TF (dramonic, MrBuddyLee, and ABR), and then ONE person (Ranmaru, I'm looking at you) to switch their vote from me to TF. Then today will be wrapped up with a scum lynch and we can all rejoice.
Death Ninja
Death Ninja
Townie
Death Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1803 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Death Ninja »

Patrick wrote:Prodded everyone who hasn't posted within the last 48 hours, except for NS who has already been replaced by dramonic.

If they don't show up, then it's pretty clear that they're lurking to try to get me lynched at deadline.

As Dumbledore would say: "I implore you to see reason".

And as ReaperCharlie would say: "
unvote; Vote: Toon Fighter
"

I bet he's crapping his pants in his scum QT right now. :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”