The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Mon May 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by The Mask »

HI SORA!! Hi, jilynne. I miss the days when I'd play in a cluster of games. And HI other people who don't know me. You should cool it with the buddying, CMAR.
MOD: may the cops self investigate?
I don't have an RV on deck but I'm wondering why vezok hasn't claimed yet. :) hehehehe. I'll wait for CMAR to unvote so I don't look omgusy..... what???
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #1) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 am

Post by The Mask »

Vote: ironhead
Don't care about meta. His attack on jil is too pushy for so little. I think C-Worl is town this time. I don't believe I've ever seen him be this calm out the gate. BUT yes, do scumhunt. CMAR comes across like a lone sk or traitor, to be frank. This is a "dont target me, buds" playstyle.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:55 am

Post by The Mask »

Unvote
....No clue what I thought I saw yesterday. Surye is on the scumlist for his jittery post, threatening people if they say CLAIM. :D Cmar chilled out. I wish to get a read from wred and DK before I jump to making pairings, etc. I solidly have jil on the townlist now. Cobbler, town would be kind of dumb to make themselves known. I do think we should making hypothetical list, like if we're cop/hider, who would we target. I'd self investigate at the moment and hide behind.. well, nevermind. Just saw a flaw with that one.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by The Mask »

Yes. Threatening players with a vote is unneeded. Obviously, no one is going to bother with the idea again after being warned off by you. Not sure if it was Ironhead's comment that got you riled up or not but it's more the fact that you announced how you'd base a future vote, rather than waiting for someone to suggest massclaiming again. Nehh,
vote: surye
. Still not sure what it was I saw yesterday. Probably just misread Ironhead's post.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 am

Post by The Mask »

I don't need to catch up. Stop saying that. @Surye: I saw no saving value to it. Something I missed? @ears: I was thinking it over. Why would my timing matter?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by The Mask »

I was just coming on to tell you guys I haven't been home much, and haven't been reading. Ungh.
I'm not going anywhere tomorrow so this game has been prioritized for then.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by The Mask »

Nocmen wrote:That just sounds like an excuse for you to go and tunnel on Pine, and if say, you find he's town and mislynch, use his meta as an excuse?

They're not voting each other. And this is pretty much how DeityKabuto is. What are you looking at?

I'm staying with my vote. Surye has been talking about cops, MC, and kittens in dat iso. Your vote is still on CMAR which was..first post of the game, really? I see a supposed new point presented against CMAR, but overall there's no engagement with other players. Please define how CMAR is not being pro-town and why he is being singled out for it.

I think jily is an alt after a visit to Forum 62. My guard is up. Know this....do 13 year olds use words like hypocrite?

@earworm: Why did the timing of my vote matter?

IGMEO Sathoris
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by The Mask »

Perhaps I was a simple child growing up...ehm...I'm sure you'll do well in your pursuit of education, jily. (whatchu know bout dem VIs?)

Surye, talking about setup and dishing out occasional one-liners is not engaging yourself with other players. And even if you yourself consider this as engagement, where's your follow up? What results have you gotten from it? Other than tunneling CMAR to death, I don't see what progress you're trying to reach. The purpose of me pointing out that CMAR is your first vote within your first post is because you judged him too early in the game and still are not giving him any chance or credit. You're positioning yourself in a safe spot while others throw their accusations across the board.

earworm, I answered that already.
The Mask wrote:@ears: I was thinking it over.
Why would my timing matter?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by The Mask »

Cobblerfone wrote:The Mask only indirectly answered my questioned. Noted.

WHAT IS IT? :mad: Yeah, I'm on Surye. Without spoiling it, I'll say that one other person I'm questioning doesn't read as scum with his other points/posts. I'm off CMAR as I think I get the hint. Lastly, another person I questioned's response(s) will determine whether they make the scumlist or not - it'll take more work on this person before I reach a conclusion. Pretty much anyone I'm not hard grilling is off the scumlist. Sathoris isn't making any slips but my tummy gets this sneaking feeling about him. If any one here is NOT obvscum, it would be him. I know better than to only look at people saying articles deemed as "scummy."
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by The Mask »

jilynne1991 wrote:
The Mask wrote:Perhaps I was a simple child growing up...ehm...I'm sure you'll do well in your pursuit of education, jily. (whatchu know bout dem VIs?)

Explain further please? I don't understand that.

I'm asking, what does an
alt
13 year old know about VIs/mafiascum lingo. Don't worry about it. It's not game related anyway.

C-Worl wrote:I'm sorry but this game is kind of boring. There's no town coordination at all. It seems almost impossible to get anyone close to being lynched and at this point it seems like the thread has died. I voted someone for no reason and not a single person said a word about it.

Oh wow. So I had a thought that, in the spirit of coordination, we should lynch those players that we can base connections on. This way, we know the alignment as lynches always flip, and the vig (or whatever night killer) can pursue any people connected to the flipped player IF they flip mafia. SK obviously won't give us anything and neither will the traitor, but a mafia flip is more telling. If after tonight we see less kills, it's probably safe to assume the mafia partner was taken out.

RE: LURKER CITY: I expected this game to attract those who are usually better tailored to New York style games. Like, talkative and relevant. Here? I'm not seeing it so much. Sorry if that offends anyone, and I don't mean for it to, but there's not a whole lot of relevant input being brought to the table and I find myself sitting back, weeding through commentary, waiting for the big game to fly out of the water so I hook it in.

RE: LYNCH POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS: DK isn't one of them. Now if that connects me to him, lololshit but I don't think we'll gain anything. Though we will lose DK, and as some of you have said, you don't particularly like his playing style. On the same note, while Surye isn't connecting himself to players, I still view that as scummy - a distancing act - and the way he's trying to fend me off of him is reading a bit short of taunting me. Emotional, Surye?

So is anyone up for a round of reads on EVERY player? It's a boring task, so I'll do it only if at least a good amount of you will as well.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by The Mask »

Fuck it let's have fun.
Unvote; vote: deity kabuto
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by The Mask »

Surye wrote:Interesting that I am not connected to anyone, and am distancing.

Unless my understanding of the word is wrong, isn't distancing when you don't leave any traces to your scumbuddies? If distancing is the wrong word, I'm not as hip as I thought. I suppose you can call your comments towards Cobble as a defense. Nothing hard though, and you actually come across as if you have the sense not to ONLY "defend" a person you're linked to.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by The Mask »

jilynne why haven't you voted yet?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by The Mask »

Well we won't know what DK is, earworm.

The Mask wrote:jilynne why haven't you voted yet?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by The Mask »

THE MASK wrote:
THE MASK wrote:JILYNNE WHY HAVENT YOU VOTED YET?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by The Mask »

That's your first vote of the entire game. Correct me if I'm wrong. So the question was/is: Why have you not been voting this entire time?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by The Mask »

jilynne1991 wrote:Well let's see, I guess most people

Ok what about your reason, as it pertains here.
V/LA until Wednesday
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:46 am

Post by The Mask »

Pine wrote:
Vote: Earworm
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by The Mask »

Silly me.
vote: earworm
let's start putting votes down this time, jily. I'm not saying to vote earworm, but show where you stand for the sake of future reading.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:33 am

Post by The Mask »

I'm on limited access. Not sure if the mod made note of that. Until I'm back to 100% I will only be basing my posts off of current pages.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by The Mask »

Unvote

vezokpiraka wrote:Yeah. earworm is scum.

unvote
vote earworm

He is voting Cobblerfone hoping to get a bigger wagon going.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p3138284

Earworm votes first, then you. :facepalm:

I'm still unable to come out a lot. The only reason I haven't replaced out is because I vested more time into this than the New York game some of you may also have been/are in. Plus I don't mind the slow pace of this game since it guarantees I won't have lots of reading when I am able to pop online.

It's been a while but I don't see much from jily, and I would say you are turning into a deserving suspect. I'm feeling robbed of reads at this point, and the answer you gave for not voting at all D1 set me off.

Surye, I would like for you not to tunnel another person into the ground today. Though I will say Peregrine's reason for voting Nocmen is lightweight to me. Nocmen believing earworm's motivation =/= Nocmen believing earworm's yet-to-be-said reason for picking Ironhead.

Earworm it should go without saying but I need to say it anyway. Do NOT state who you are hiding behind each night. If they are killed along with you, it's a double bye-bye. I thought to recommend breadcrumbs but even those could be picked up by scum just the same as anyone else.

Anyone that I don't mention a lot are people I have no issue with. The next person in line for my vote would be jily. Not liking how she apparently misunderstood me asking why she never voted as a request to wagon onto DK.

Pine, don't you earworm would run the risk of being exposed if Ironhead isn't town? Even if Ironhead isn't aligned with earworm (SK vs. mafia) Ironhead would know earworm was lying..even better, if there was something like a cop guilty on Ironhead and we lynched him and he didn't flip town, earworm is dead meat. All the combined factors don't lead to earworm lying, in my opinion. If you're just giving him suggestions on what to do as hider, then sorry for butting in.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:31 am

Post by The Mask »

Amrun...
The Mask wrote:CMAR comes across like a lone sk or traitor, to be frank. This is a "dont target me, buds" playstyle.

AND as I already told earworm, I didn't vote Surye immediately because I was thinking it over. And I'll now ask you the same: Why does timing matter? And where are the rest of your follow up(s)?

RE:DK/Surye similarities: Read 365 again. I say that neither of them could be clearly linked to another player. I never call DK town. The entire foundation of that paragraph is that by lynching, we publicly know players' alignments as opposed to them being janitored at night, and therefore lynching could better connect the two mafia if we saw one person flip and then pursued the person most likely to be their partner next. I didn't see a connection between DK and another player so that's why I said nothing would be gained from his lynch - he could have been traitor or SK at best. KEEP IN MIND that the goons are the only two partnered. At least as of day 1. If they shot their traitor last night, then it's a 3 person gang, pending one of them being vigged/killed by the SK.

Cobbler, she said she'd come back with content. I decided to wait on her to come back and deliver. But now, I will

Vote: jily

I feel the same as I did in my last post..And I suppose you should slow down on playing too many games, jily.

Plastic scumhunting there, Cobbler. Some things should be obvious.

I wish I had questions or something for you jily. But I don't. Although you can put me in the boat with those that want your opinion of every player.

Pine just jumped on my prob-SK list. "Unclaiming" makes you seem under pressure (I suppose that's how I should put it). And that post shares the same confidence of a BP serial killer. The thing everyone should keep in mind is that when anti-town kill a power role, they can safely claim it. I've seen your scum game, Pine, but gambiting from you is alien to me (Hmmhmhohohmmz). I had this idea in mind if I drew scum here...
olololol did Mask just try to push himself as townie on us???
[/lampshade]
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 am

Post by The Mask »

Amrun wrote:Why no vote?

This may be a mafia discussion issue but REALLY, does asking this ever catch someone as scum because I've never seen it done and don't get the point of it being used these days. :?:
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 am

Post by The Mask »

Wow, k. Jily and Amrun are scum together.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p3158571

:up: One little mention of jily. And why are you asking Sathoris questions!?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p3159153

:up: No mention of jily.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p3159201

Textbook middle/null placement of a scumbuddy on the reads list. And vezok is textbook vigbait even though I can always expect him to do some comical shit every game. So now we should go gorilla pimp on the goons and see if we have to deal with an SK once the smoke clears.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:54 am

Post by The Mask »

If you didn't read the game when making those posts, then you wouldn't have excluded CMAR and Sathoris from your scum-to-town list. Yikes! And yes, I'm SK hunting. I'm also mafia hunting so what's telling behind that?

Amrun wrote:Oobviously I read the post about traitor/sk while asking the question. I wanted more than'that or I wouldnt have asked it.

More? What I said is what I said. Nothing more, nothing less.

Amrun wrote:So... Now, you're saying you weren't implying DK was town and Surye was scum in that post? YEAH. OKAY.

Quote 365 and bold where I imply DK is town. I want to see this magic trick.

Amrun wrote:I bet he seriously did think CMAR was the traitor and killed him for it - hoping for a recruit.

You sound like Darkdude in Open 301....I kicked his ass for that, just an FYI.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 am

Post by The Mask »

Amrun wrote:P-edit: CUTE. Going after easy targets that clearly haven't even read the game

Isn't this in regards to you questioning Sathoris?

Amrun wrote:and then setting up mislynches based upon it.

Are you worried jily will flip scum and you'd be next?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:51 am

Post by The Mask »

I'm still waiting to see where I imply DK is town. Your guesswork =/= my implicitness. If I had DK viewed as town and voted him 3 minutes later, I'd quote my role PM out of shame to the MS playing community. The thing about voting DK is that I was bored, and surely I wasn't alone. "Let's have some fun," yeah. BUT now I bet had I been contriving enough to thoroughly explain all of that at the time of my vote, I'd be called out for overcautiousness.

Cobblerfone wrote:Were you really this flamboyant in Speed Mafia?

POST META CHECK:
You called people off for not voting suspects in Speed Mafia where you were town.

Yes sir, I did ask SpyreX why. And ya know what? He was town. So my point being that asking "why you no vote suspect" never catching scums also applies to me. I'm not perfect? And YEAH I'm flamboyant as motherfuck. That's what you do when you have an alt account.

Amrun wrote:Why would I put CMAR and Sathoris on my list? They are dead.
Amrun wrote:P-edit: CUTE. Going after easy targets that clearly haven't even read the game

SO EITHER YOUV READ THE GAME AND KNEW THEY WERER DEAD AND STILL ASKED SATHORIS QUESTIONS, OR YOU DIDNT. WHICH? AND WHEN YOU DECIDE, THEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU ASKED SATHORIS QUESTIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE YET SOMEHOW KNEW HE WAS DEAD ALL THE SAME.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 am

Post by The Mask »

AND THEN THIS
Amrun wrote:Going after easy targets that clearly haven't even read the game and then setting up mislynches based upon it.

WHAT MISLYNCHES
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 am

Post by The Mask »

Lol don't give me that "probs" junk. Your null reads are never called mislynches. Never. Look, my series of unspoken connections are as follows: If you DARE say jily is a mislynch..well, no, you can't call a null read a mislynch. What inspires you to believe you're a mislynch on your own? Thing is, I'm pairing you and jily. If jily flips town, then you shouldn't be worried. Aaaaand jily flipping town would quiet me down in regards to your "mislynch". However, your subconscious made you type as much to reveal that jily flipping scum paints you in a bad light - The "mislynching" light to be exact. Naturally, you are not a mislynch if jily is town but obviously you know she's flipping scum and jumped to defend yourself as a mislynch following her demise.

Amrun wrote:How does jilynne not reading the thread have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with that?

Nahnahnaah. The roots for my jily suspicion does not begin today due to her not offering anything to the table. You should have seen this in your catch up post from my D1 commentary towards her. Let's keep this simple: I am not voting her simply for not reading the game. At the same time, I don't have to trust that she in fact isn't caught up on things if that's how I feel.

See, this is the part of an argument I dislike. So much other material comes piling into the discussion that the foundation is forgotten and cracks can be made that allow crooks such as yourself leeway.

Also:
Amrun wrote:What the FUCK are you talking about?

Attempting to illustrate me as some nutter is lame. Play fair! (this is how you properly imply a statement BTW)

Amrun wrote:Are you talking about my notes that I posted under spoiler tag for optional reading? I clearly explained that those were my personal notes as I was going along. When Sathoris died, all questions to Sathors became irrelevant. Hence, when I posted questions to living players in an entirely seperate post, no questions to Sathoris were included. Herp derp.

I know you are but what am I?..You do know you replaced into the game day 2, right? I don't understand why someone that needs to accurately read LIVING players would not check to see who died so that time is not wasted. For instance: You could have paired CMAR and Sathoris as scum, hypothetically speaking. After finding out they're dead, where do you go? Point being, I don't believe you would waste your time ignoring the dead/alive list.

@Nocmen:
Subtle brainwashing 101.
Act like you don't know who is dead when in reality your group killed them.
Check.

Also Nocmen, check my post at the top of the page. Amrun is distancing from jily - no buddying is required. :wink:
In fact, no
large
case is required either. I have said enough about why I don't like jily's actions (and non-actions for the most part).
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 am

Post by The Mask »

Cobbler should know better than anyone else that I'm Rainman when it comes to nailing players to certain factions. In Open 301, I not only had the 4 scum down in my first (content) post, but I later matched the mafia and werewolves pairs after just one scumflip. Why ignore this, Cobbler?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:55 am

Post by The Mask »

Scratch that. We were in Speed, not 301.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:27 am

Post by The Mask »

earworm wrote:@The Mask: why bring up self Meta? How convincing do your meta is?

I accidentally thought Cobbler was in 301 with me and could vouch for me as being the type of player to accurately peg a person's faction. For instance, my SK-hunting in this game. I did both goon- and wolf-hunting in 301 and wondered why Cobbler didn't consider this, but, obviously I now know he wasn't there for the thrill ride.

Amrun wrote:No... YOU were saying I would look bad if jily flipped scum, not me. You were attempting to chain lynches, at least one of which would be a mislynch.

I know what I said, dude. What's wrong with chain lynching? Look, if I were a cop, I would know better. Unfortunately, that's how the chopping block works. Draw a town role next time and this won't happen. Getting back on TRACK, you still said I was setting you up to be mislynched. In order to lynch you, I'd need to go through jily first AND she'd need to be a confirmed goon. So the thing I am locking onto is how you immediately leap to say you will be a mislynch when you don't even consider the first steps: Jily flipping mafia. That's the only slip on this page, sister.

Amrun wrote:What moved jil from null to prob town is YOUR bad attack on her.

And when were you going to tell the class of this read change? Meh..that's actually a pretty cheap way to weasel out of this. Nice to know you can keep things from the rest of us but I have to thoroughly explain some of my postings.

Amrun wrote:and I believe you are scum.

Bullshit.

Amrun wrote:I did look at who died, but somewhere throughout the course of reading 20-odd pages, I forgot Sathoris died

BULLshit.

Amrun wrote:and I wasn't totally ignoring her even when I remembered

Yes, you do ignore jily. You make it a point to say how certain people's post sucks, how you disagree with them, you even add blocks here and there. But jily's noncommittal carcass only gets one mention from you that ENTIRE read through? AND you put her inbetween everyone else as a null read?

Hey, you can find the article on 'distancing' in the wiki. Just thought you should know.

Amrun wrote:I see this as another possible slip on the part of Mask; the only person or people that know the alignment of Sathoris is the person or people that killed Sathoris. Looks like Mask knows Sathoris was town.

This shit again....I don't call Sathoris town or hint at knowing his alignment BUT HEY YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS. I don't agree or understand the need to concern yourself with dead players instead of focusing only on the living players.

(When you see it, you'll shit bricks)
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:53 am

Post by The Mask »

When you see my gambit.

You mention jily but it's indirect. You spoke towards Sathoris I believe, and you reference jily but STILL you never say anything solid about jily's postings.

I'm posting a lot because I have somebody to play with AND I won't be online tomorrow so I'm knocking out as much as I can in the next few hours.

Amrun wrote:And no, I did NOT say you were setting me up to be mislynched. I said you were TRYING to chain mislynches

Amrun wrote:P-edit: CUTE. Going after easy targets that clearly haven't even read the game and then
setting up mislynches
based upon it.

Please, please, stop. I'm trying to lynch jily first but you're becoming more appetizing by the hour.

:licks teeth:

To refresh everyone's memory, Amrun has/had jily as a nullread, though she is probs a mislynch. Even though she's in the middle of Am's list. But it's cuz I'm scum now and jily gets a secret town push. Even though jily is not sweating out a drop of townie-juice. Cuz I'm scum now.

Amrun......my lawyer hired a private investigator. You chief?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 am

Post by The Mask »

The Mask wrote:if I were a cop, I would know better
(When you see it, you'll shit bricks)

Pine wrote:Check the name of the thread, Amrun.

:neutral:

Amrun wrote:PS you're "now" you've been scum since the first few pages. Hint: in that reads list you frequently mention, you were #2.

Kay, that true. Switching your vote from your #1 (Pere) to your #2 scumread (me) threw me off. My vote isn't bad, you just aren't bringing up the scene from day 1 I had with jily.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by The Mask »

Cobbler is SK-hunting now..what say you about this post, Amrun - And really, why haven't you commented on it at all yet?

Also, Cobbler, you seem unfazed by the middle paragraph, or perhaps even overlooked it. It WAS for you.

chkflip wrote:Hey, look at that. I needed a replacement for C-flake in my game too.

Now now, that's a tad harsh. He has vanished from the interwebs completely.

Amrun wrote:You didn't do one on me, jily.

:good:

I've read everything else. Sorry to hear about your father, Amrun.

Nocmen wrote:I'm not buying the claim fully, but I don't think it warrants a lynch right now on him. Much better for vig kill.

Or if someone else claims another PR today, force him to guard them. If he stays alive, lynch him tomorrow.

Old ass quote, I know. I didn't get around to reading the end of D1 until now. This plan wouldn't benefit town. You not only out another power role, but also ignore that the SK could block DK in order to frame him.

Nocmen wrote:Here's the main issue I have with the DK lynch.

I've looked through his iso.

The main thing I feel about DK is that he needs to post his reads. Right now he's just being stubborn and it's definitely hurting us.
Also, do we want to give him a chance to confirm his role? If we have another PR that claims, he has to defend them, and if he is still alive afterwards, then lynch him? Would that work?
In theory it should, but additionally I'm rushing and it may not.

You attempt to have this done twice. One time was bad enough. But I think you kept pushing it since people ignored the first request.
dat finger of suspicion on Nocmen

Amrun is screaming that jily is town. Someone said Amrun is town for it. Why wouldn't this instead be a case of scum trying damn hard not to have her partner lynched? This is supposed to be a gambit-oriented game anyway. When I mentioned jily -> Amrun, that's when the vote popped up onto me (chainsawing at its finest). I'm, p-sure Amrun fears having this plan set in motion AS scum.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by The Mask »

No question, Cobb. Just checking to see if it was noted.

@Nocmen: You see nothing wrong with pressing for PRs to come out on Day 1?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by The Mask »

Oh alright. That bit was missing.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:57 am

Post by The Mask »

Pine, is it worth switching your vote to him? Also guys,
more limited access for about 2 or 3 days. Not definitely sure yet when we'll be good.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by The Mask »

Apologies for my limited access taking longer than the expected 3 days. And YO, I didn't get a PM about the new day so a mass daybreak prod may be in order.

Iron, I've been thinking about it. If Amrun wasn't scum, maybe she was a bodyguard? Maybe both the SK and mafia hit Peregrine, and one kill took out Amrun while the other got through to Peregrine?

MOD: If two killers AND a bodyguard target the same player, will both the killers only kill the bodyguard? Or will one kill the bodyguard and the other kill the intended target?

chkflip's craziness makes me think he killed one of the cops N1, and for whatever reason jumped to conclude that Peregrine was lying. It's a weird scene either way but I would have expected him to counterclaim insane cop, if anything.

What it do, earworm?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:24 am

Post by The Mask »

I'm not going to re-ask but I'll assume it's true that 2 killers + a bodyguard = the death of the BG and intended target.

I'd still like to hear from earworm before voting.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by The Mask »

Yeah just kinda waiting on the replacement. I have a feeling since earworm was last on site July 6th, he didn't submit since night phase was July 8th. I'll still hold out. We have until the 26th.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:09 am

Post by The Mask »

Dude
Vote: Cobbler
why are you still riding my jock with an empty case? You need something?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 am

Post by The Mask »

Well, the keyword is "night action".
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by The Mask »

I forgot my reads in this game.. What are everyone's thoughts here? I kind of remember vezo and the PMs being missed out by the mod. Surye is making sense too.

>.>
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by The Mask »

Vezok this is why no one likes playing with you. Slow the hell down. There could be a goon and traitor on top of the SK. Ironhead was town, and I don't believe Nocmen was the SK because it should take two hits to kill the SK. The mafia would have drilled out two shots on Nocmen if that was the case and there'd be a missing kill on a prior night. What that means (to me) is that Nocmen could have been mafia, but if he were the SK, there should have been an absent kill recently due to the BP vest.

I don't see a guilty on vezok either. If anyone wants to quote the player that may have said this?

The mod admitted to missing a PM and all things add up to it being vezok that tried to bodyguard Amrun but it was missed out. There's nothing else important I can think of that the mod would come forth to mention if it wasn't something as vital as vezok's bodyguard being ignored. In all likelihood, vezok was probably blocked so that the kills could go through.

I currently have Soras and Surye as scum. I don't remember a time when either put themselves out there to be the star of discussion. Surye engaged players more than Soras.

Obviously the SK and mafia were alive to make two kills last night, but Nocmen may have been mafia. The traitor situation is tricky because NOT lynching a possible duo of the remaining goon and traitor means they would endgame. For instance, if town or the SK is lynched today, and IF there's two mafia, then it's over.

I'd like to examine Cobbler's interactions with others. But I also think no lynching may help. If we see one kill, it may be safe to assume scum died last night (Nocmen, not Ironhead). If two kills, it should be obvious what the deal is. No lynching is bad today?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:05 am

Post by The Mask »

Woops, didn't see. So it's either 3:1:1 or 4:1, if Noc was scum.

KCD, can you detail your reads of Cobbler and me?
Surye, I may seem different because this game has been going on for months and I'm detached.

Kcdaspot wrote:
EMPKING: Where in the hell is sora?

Modding, apparently. I'm not going to settle on my reads until I hear back from you two. Is there something keeping you from listing reads?

I don't like how my supporters die and now the wolves come out.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 am

Post by The Mask »

Games, KCD? :neutral:
Kcdaspot wrote:Cobbler is town. full stop.

Mask is scum full stop.

cobbler is still town.
Kcdaspot wrote:Cobbler's town, sorry.
Kcdaspot wrote:I'll say! you idiots are on the wrong wagon!
Kcdaspot wrote:cobbler is town FOR FUCKS SAKE.
Kcdaspot wrote:I still think cobbler is town.
Kcdaspot wrote:only thing i can keep are mask scumminess and cobbler townness..

@Surye: KCD and Soras. But that doesn't stop you from saying something.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am

Post by The Mask »

KCD, I asked you to explain those reads from yesterday. I don't know if you've read past page 10 or not but you came to judgment at the end of page 10 and continually told people that Cobbler was town.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:49 am

Post by The Mask »

Well I have KCD as mafia. Not only for his defense of Cobbler, but also the way he halted a quicklynch today BUT didn't offer his opinion on anything. It seemed like he wasn't sure I'm the SK and knows that if the SK isn't lynched, he can be blocked. It was weird that KCD wouldn't bring anything to the game, just telling you (vez) to unvote.

SK is between soras and Surye in my opinion, but I'd like to hear from soras. I'm not comfortable with how he's putting attention into his other game on a regular basis.
Prod please, Empking.

Surye, your swift vote is uncharacteristic of you. Do you agree or disagree that you have been a careful voter during previous parts of the game?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:30 am

Post by The Mask »

Surye wrote:
The Mask wrote:Surye, your swift vote is uncharacteristic of you. Do you agree or disagree that you have been a careful voter during previous parts of the game?

I agree, but today's vote was a continuation of my vote from yesterday for the most part, and there's much fewer people to analyze at this point, and I have a lot more already thought about.

Let's look at it this way. You put me within hammer range. If that had happened and we rolled to night, you have failed to list a second suspect. You don't seem to fear being killed off without your opinion on things rolling over. God bless this player list but I don't trust the anyone's decision skills in lylo. Soras has been in and out, KCD had wack reads yesterday, and vezok is vezok. What I get from your quickvote is that you're confident in your survival heading into tomorrow.

Were you okay with a quicklynch today? And why haven't you listed another suspect? Do you believe Nocmen was the final scum?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 am

Post by The Mask »

Posting from phone. Will make a thorough post when I get home tonight.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by The Mask »

Naaaaah, looking at this page, it's KCD all the way. Votes soras, doesn't like vezoks post, accuses Surye of pulling a 180. Too much paranoia. And also you didn't explain why Cobbler was so surefire town. If there's another scum, I'd lean more to Surye than soras. You seem like you're willing to throw your vote anywhere. As in it looks like you prefer to comment on things than to draw back-and-forth discussion. I felt like I should trust you because if you were scum you probably would have killed me ever since we bumped heads day 1. I sympathize soras and I did check out your youtube page, so I'm following along.

vezok whether you trust me or not, whatever. THANKS even though I didn't hammer you and started the wagon on the real scum. :roll: I don't agree that soras is either of the scum. Perhaps KCD and Surye are playing cat and mouse? They seem to be keeping their options open on who is acting scummy. KCD made me laugh a lot this page but I dunno.

Vote: KCD
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by The Mask »

My schedule is empty this week so I'll be around more.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by The Mask »

*sigh* No lynch now?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by The Mask »

Oh don't get cute with me kid. You want to suspect Surye... why, did you block him? Or did you hit his vest?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by The Mask »

You're annoying me. I'm about to flip a coin on this.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by The Mask »

o..... you want heads or tails?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by The Mask »

Smart answer: My role PM
Smart ass answer: Because you're scum

I think we need to grow some balls here. One of you could be town or both are mafia and SK. Vice versa when you guys look at me. So let's stop pussyfooting here Surye and try to help each other out in case there's two town. I guess I'll do some offense work AND some defense work. If you want to do the same, cool.

I said it yesterday KCD that I would rather put the noose around you (or Surye). I thought you could be mafia due to not quickhammering me because it seemed like you wanted to be sure the SK didn't live overnight and you possibly weren't sure if I was the SK. Add to that what I perceived as a chainsaw defense of Cobbler when I went at it with him. Now if you actually take a look, BOTH him and Amrun were screwing with me days prior, but I was the one who went after Amrun first. I mistook jily to be Amrun's partner but either way I pegged Amrun. After she died, Cobbler parked his vote on me and I got in his ass because he never explained anything and it looked like he was just riding with Amrun for the hell of it. The whole time I wasn't aware that Ironhead had a guilty on Amrun but that should speak volumes considering Amrun was OMGUSy on me and her attack dog followed. You and Cobbler tried to lynch me the next day, KCD, so again I have you down as mafia.

Oh and you also asked why I'm town. If I'm scum, why would I kill either of Nocmen or Ironhead? They both supported me. If I'm scum, why wouldn't I hammer vezok when everyone wanted his blood? I was damn near the only person who acknowledged the mod correction. AND I started the wagon on Cobbler. Why would I help the cops out by asking the mod if they can self-target? I could have been a target if scum thought I was softclaiming anything. DAY ONE.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3328233

Some of that looks like you were trying to have a scum-on-scum secret communication with Surye. I just don't get the benefit of these questions some times.

Now onto Surye. I've had my suspicions since day 1. I began to trust you a bit because I figured I would have been long gone dead if you possessed a kill. I was the only person suspecting you early on so I probably would have been a good target eventually. But that's where the slack ends. You have been in the shadows for a majority of the game. KCD has been talked about. I have been talked about. But when were you ever the topic of discussion?

Surye wrote:I currently like Cobbler for scum though, he seems to be slinging his vote today. Also not liking noc for the reasons I've stated... I'll think about which I think is scummier

Surye wrote:VOTE: The Mask

Teh..granted, you did switch over to Cobbler to end the day, BUT that's what I've noticed about you. You close in on lynches instead of leading them proudly. No loud initiative, ending with no responsibility since your choices are not lynched. You recently started holding your vote close to the chest until a wagon formed, or wait until others (LIKE KCD) tell you who to vote for. The C-Worl vote was just a vote, and no strong case to try and convince everyone else why C-Worl was a good lynch.

Surye wrote:I like Mask for today's lynch by far. I've not liked him all game, and Amrun/Monk's reads are consistant with him near the top, in context, seeming bussy and distancing.

So you think I'm mafia with her. Why not SK?

Yesterday you tried to put me away a few posts after the mod started the day phase. Oh but how predictable because then you're convinced that soras is the new lynch. AND you care enough to have me weigh in. You have mentioned soras only five times throughout the game but you trusted he was a better lynch than me AFTER saying you didn't like me all game. I don't see how someone would be okay lynching an impromptu suspect over someone they say they didn't like more.

I may see one of you as town. And that's a big IF, so I won't say who until hearing real shit back.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 am

Post by The Mask »

No thanks. I'd rather play as if this is 2:1 so I don't get yelled at during fallout.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by The Mask »

VOTE: KCD
....... BRIIIIICK SQUAAAAD!!!
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by The Mask »

O, congrats Surye. I planned to say kcd was my townread to turn the tables, but I thought "there's no reason surye-sk wouldn't no lynch and kill one guy and block the other." And I was annoyed at how many times Kcd just gave up on explaining ANY damn thing back to me. It was fun either way and I'm glad we were able to get this game up and running. Thanks for hosting Emp....... Kcd you weren't winning. What are you talking about?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by The Mask »

Look at the cast of people who called me scum, Amrun. Compared to those who supported me (ironhead, noc in particular) my supporters were better voices of the town. Lol really tho.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”