Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Sathoris »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Nocmen wrote:Ooh previous dislikes and drama.

I have never played with Cworl

CryMeARiver wrote:
earworm wrote:I'm sorry, but it seems to me that you are suggesting that you have info that makes C-Worl town. I'm not seeing anything in the provided pms that suggest that you could have info that way, so is this a meta read?

You stated within the same post that there is no way I could have inside information so why even suggest the idea?
Yes, you could call it meta read

More contradictory

VOTE: CMAR
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Sathoris »

CryMeARiver wrote:Within 2 pages, I've analyzed the meta of Nocmen, jylenn, and Cworl...

Enough to call someone town on page one?
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Sathoris »

CryMeARiver wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:CMAR, do I seem to be flaking or doing anything to make you think I might need to be replaced out soon?

I really don't mind it, like I said, I'm just in awe.

Seriously though, if people keep pressuring me on the first page business, it will result in the claims of more than one person. It was really dumb of me to even bring it up in the first place at all.

That was dumb to bring up.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Sathoris »

If we massclaim now then the mafia and SK will just claim vanilla and we'd have 10 people to sift through to find 4 baddies while the mafia would know all our power roles.

I'm strongly against and the fact that you're trying to get people to consider it has been noted.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Sathoris »

Sorry for my absence. UNVOTE: I'm finding all these lists with people under town or scum a bit transparant as they hardly give any reasons and just make you appear as if you're reading people. So I'll just give some opinions on what I found.

Jil's weird attack makes me think she doesn't care what others think so I don't think that outburts should give her any town points, which if I remember correctly some people did. Readslist with about 6 nulls and the rest leaning one way or the other really aren't any reads.
C-Worl has dropped of the radar after getting a bit of heat. Perhaps trying to avoid changing his play to quickly to discourage people thinking he changed because he's scum.
I'm unvoting CMAR because at the time it was right, but he can be dealt with later and shouldn't be today's lynch.
Surye gave solid reads with his list and has been pro-town in my eyes. He tried to cut the MC conversation short for obvious reasons and defended his view on it. Main town player in my eyes.
Cobbler's side of the MC conversation didn't seem scum orientated. The information wouldn't be worthwile to keep pressing the topic as he did. Nonetheless it's unsettling. Reposting his town list way to soon to show worthwhile change of reads. Seems overeager.
Earworm's reasoning for scum on CMAR's wagon was simple statistics, which isn't voteworthy I think. Shifted to Cobbler which I liked so I'm not any further.

The rest I can't find anything worthwhile mentioning on. As its only day one there's not a lot to go on yet. Because I always like to keep my vote on someone I'll go for VOTE: Jilynne List of reads was weak and no real attempt to find any reasons or give us a read on her.

I have one question to Cobbler: Do you still think an MC would be a good strategy today?
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:17 am

Post by Sathoris »

Nocmen wrote:

But it still doesn't negate the fact that scum want to be more open and more cautious, which you are both. Hell, I know some people see recklessness (up to a point) as a town tell here.

Also, While I may accept meta as a reason for an attack, I don't like it as a defense, especialyl as a self defense, after you mention how you've evolved your playstyle in games. You were much more reckless in your newbie game, but why should that stop you if you are town? The cautionness you demonstrate here really pins you as scum to me.

That's basicly the same sort of thing I was wrestling with. Couples with:

Cobblerfone wrote:
Sathoris wrote:I have one question to Cobbler: Do you still think an MC would be a good strategy today?

No. I might think about it a bit more though. At the very least to try to see what Surye sees.

Your discussion with Surye evolved into a point where you didn't discuss the cons or pros of MC but about 'scumhunting' to a point. You didn't waver your beliefs about MC. Infact your posts supported MC all the way, yet now you change your mind without any reason. Makes me think you still like to MC, but you're playing more cautious to avoid the backdraft of getting caught for the wrong reasons.

A bit of a stretch, but coupled with the other stuff I find about you, you're my front runner for today's lynch. UNVOTE: VOTE: Cobbler

No point voting Jyl when she's v/la for the weekend.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Sathoris »

Cobblerfone wrote:My discussion with Surye was about why he brought up his reason against MC instead of a more standard reason.

Which changed your view on him. You changed votes on him more than once. You didn't advocate for an MC anymore, you simply reacted on his posts. How is that not figuring out someone'sa llignement.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Sathoris »

Cobblerfone wrote:I'm not really sure I'm following you here. How is that scummy? Or was that an unrelated point that you just put in your post?

My point was rather elaborate. But it was that you're not playing more cautious (demonstrated by not being in favor of an MC anymore) Even though you gave no such indication that you were against an MC. You were evey discussing it with Surye which wondered off.

You gave no reason why you're not in favor of an MC anymore. Why is that?
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Sathoris »

sorasgoof wrote:Post 199 (Sathoris): I agreed with most of your list until your vote. What about monk's list in post 190? Why did you vote for Jil when monk also posted a list with no reasoning? I realize I did this as well, but I hadn't read that far into the thread.

Monk didn't post his list under the pretense of explaining his reads. A simple town/scum list is fine by me, albeit pretty useless on day one. But a list with reasons that simply say "null" or "leaning that way" without any actual reference to posts or interactions are different.

vezokpiraka wrote:Oh God.

Cobblerfone is still scum.

I still think we should move on.

You still think? You haven't mentioned anyone else except C-worl on the first page of RVS.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Sathoris »

Odds mean nothing, there's a 1/16 chance I got the SK role, would it deter you from suspecting me just because I mentioned the low odds? And you mentioned buddying so hard. I didn't see any buddying and the over defensness your're now showing makes me think there's more to it.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Sathoris »

Oh no I agree with your meta read on C-worl. It's in this post:

Pine wrote:Odds are very unlikely that both I and someone I know so well would pull scum in the same game (~1/9). Plus, I wouldn't buddy so hard to a mate, and certainly not without reading the context.

That you draw attention to yourself. Enough for me to get off the Cobbler wagon and on you. VOTE: Pine
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Sathoris »

jilynne1991 wrote:Sathoris, I thought you were voting me...at least that's what it said in the previous votecount.

Sathoris wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: Cobbler

No point voting Jyl when she's v/la for the weekend.

Don't know why it wasn't updated. Not sure if unvotes are needed here, but to be safe.
UNVOTE: CobblerVOTE: Pine

jilynne1991 wrote:Also, I'm not understanding why you're voting Pine, since I didn't really find his post incriminating, do you mind expanding?

I'm voting for Pine because bringing up odds of their partnership is not only useless, but an attempt at distancing. Furthermore I think he overreacted to your post of suggesting they might be scumbuddies by denying any attempt of buddying with C-worl dispite the fact that there wasn't any buddying at all.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Sathoris »

vezokpiraka wrote:What's with the Pine wagon?

I don't get it.

I don't get you, we moved on from Cobbler. Stop playing stupid townie.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Sathoris »

Two votes in succesion is hardly starting a wagon. You can call it a wagon when he's on five votes.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Sathoris »

I replied the way I did because his post pissed me off.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Sathoris »

Thing is, there isn't really much else to go on. Cobbler's been acting more cautious ever since amassing some votes. Could be that he's trying to avoid that situation from repeating because he scared about being caught for the wrong reasons. Though that's stretching it.

I still think Pine's post is lynchworthy. His defense of replacements seemed a tad too much aswell.

Pine wrote:Replacements are one of the Town's biggest advantages, asshat. We look at things with new eyes and have the chance to provide new insight. Replacments are not burdened by confirmation bias, and often become game-changers.

Immediately attacking replacements to discredit them is one of the most self-serving and scummiest things one can do in this game. Especially when they're replacing into a slot that is a nearly clean slate.

Only we're on page 12 of day one, there are no confirmations and not a lot has happened in the way of damning or clearing anybody. Your predecossor has one post in which he said he didn't see anything. I wouldn't call that a nearly clean slate other than no slate upon which to measure.

This whole C-Worl/Pine conversation has been dragging on, but for what reason? It's hardly worth posting about. Scum C-worl would have better reasons of making his gameplay with Pine known than town C-Worl. I really don't buy you too can't play together without tunneling on each other while getting the wrong read. And with all due respect, if you can't play together without that sort of thing happening perhaps you need to look at your play again and change something.

There's also been a lot of lurking, as evident from the recent prods. Not a big fan of looking at the lurkers to find a mafia on day one. Only time will tell.

As things stand I remain on my vote untill something significant changes.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Sathoris »

I'm sorry, but I'm getting swarmed with backlog that isn't even mine but needs doing anyway. Will be caught up by tuesday at the earliest.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Sathoris »

Back, sorry for the absence. I mostly agree with the DK case and I'm happy with him as today's lynch. I won't hammer untill he posts his reads.

DeityKabuto wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Cobblefone is still scum.

Can't you see it? Now he is posting less in order to make the suspicion go away form him.

The exact opposite, my friend.

I love attention, either way I will get it.

Why did everyone ignore this? It seems to me like DK mistakenly thought this post was adressed to him and his response looks very scummy to me. Especially since he reacted without it being adressed to him. (It makes even less sense if he reacted like this about Cobbler)
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:15 am

Post by Sathoris »

I'm not waiting a week for you to twiddle your thumbs and not post your reads. I'll hammer by the end of the day regardless.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 am

Post by Sathoris »

Your whole game has been scummy. You can give us your reads in your first and final town act. If you're town you at least passed on whatever you may have thought. You didn't truly think posting a list of reads is going to clear you of being scum?

All this stalling isn't making you look any more town. Get it over with.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Sathoris »

PeregrineV wrote:Oh well, sleep won last night.

Um, don't lynch a town bodyguard. Even if you hate the player, they have a town power role and it's best to use our resources the right way.

The role is only as believable as the player playing the game.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Sathoris »

We know there's two bodyguards in the game. To CC DK both would need to claim. Both may not want to claim. Both aren't even sure the other bodyguard could really be DK, thus outing both bodyguards if the other claimed. One will likely be NK'ed as they can't protect themselves or the other bodyguard. As claiming PR goes it's the best thing DK could've done.

I can't put play aside, because his case, as is any case on D1, is built on play.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Sathoris »

EBWOP: No I don't believe him to be the bodyguard and letting him live to be NK'ed means we will never know if he was the bodyguard. Lynching him does, if he's telling the truth about being a bodyguard, we've lost him anyway.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Sathoris »

Just cause you ask to unvote doesn't mean anyone should. DK is the right lynch for today as he demonstrated so abundantly. His self-hammer only sums up his play.

You've scored a few scumpoints with your conviction of DK's role aswell. Time will tell what role you truly possess.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”