Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #0) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hell of a day, Bloodbowl tonight, and eight pages to read.

I'll read and comment tommorow.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #1) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I'll be taking this piecemeal, kinda.

Icey.
I assume it was Kat who made the first post.
Regardless, I have trouble thinking of a town role except JOAT (Mick Foley in Lockes wrestling game), but I can think of a few third party type things. Yes, I think the third party type is more likely. Whatever, given what has been said about wincons I'm thinking townish third party (If the concept makes sense, kinda like the clerics in the previous game) I wont be voting you though, unless you get scummy. Kat is on my personal shit list.

Pine:

Pine wrote:I'm thinking Icey has some kind of ability that can only function against people who have voted for them, or something like that.

Vig please.

reasonable assumption.

pine wrote:PE: Icey probably isn't a Wizard with a bunch of powers. They're probably either a weakly-powered, high HP goon supporting the Wizards or a Third Party with unusual goals. Hell, this is Theme Park, they might actually be some form of Jester, counting on our default "lolnojesters" reaction.

Ok, expanding the Icey theory into something that appears slightly more scummy.

Pine wrote:I refuse to vote for Icey at this time, on caution that he may have an ability (or even wincon) that triggers if everyone votes for him in one day without lynch, or something crazy like that.

Ok, now expanded again to something alarmist.

Pine's case presentation here is kind of like the fortuneteller who keeps slipping the reading wider until it something clicks. Reasonable, to slightly scummy, to "My god it could cost us the game"

I don't think there's been any new informatuion about Icey's claim, except icey refusing to expand on it and claiming it's pro-town.

Actually, Pine is starting to sound like I did at the end of Stars Aligned when pushing Benmage.

Vote Pine

CMAR:
Not a scum slip imo. Looking town.

SGR:
Wine arguements, self-meta arguements.
I got no idea what to make of him yet.

ABR:
You want to run town controlled Vigging?

Feysal wrote:I believe I've had my best idea ever in a mafia game today. I realized I'd be in severe trouble keeping track of what was happening, so I created a private QuickTopic to post my thoughts in for future reference. [/b]
Also helps if you jump from computer to computer, or post from a mobile device on occasion. Or with "I told you so's" :)

More later. Feeding tme at the zoo.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #2) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Amrun wrote:I'm asking around because I want to see if others read them the same way.

I'm thinking the same thing about some of Pines posts Amrun. Though I feel slightly better that Pine claimed his mostly pointless attack and it's target.

I'm never sure about what do with what appear to be poor posts dashed off from skimming.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #3) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Feysal wrote:but it is absolutely horrible scum play

Cough
SAIII
Cough

Though the mods not checking the thread for two days ruined it there.

Tell you what Icey.

I'll do the vote thing on you if you'll do the vote thing on me.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #4) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote Pine,
Vote Iceycupcake,
unvote iceycupcake,
vote Pine

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #5) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Been trying to catch up and reading ISO's.

Vote Beefster

Don't like the rubbish/made up case on Amrun. Circular logic indded.

Don't like that he answered questions asked of someone else. Also don't like the use of ooc tags in someone elses quotes to do it. Smacks of trying to hide comments from iso reads.

Claims reaction testing for a rubbish case.

I also think he's making up scumtells to suit who he wants to vote for. (Voting twice in a post, reading/not reading the thread)

Don't see a pro-town person behind these actions.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #6) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Beefster wrote:
Such as this defense against a load of nitpicks and misrep: (And sheeping)
Baby Spice wrote:Don't like that he answered questions asked of someone else.

#1: Quote times that I have done that.
#2: That's not a scumtell. I do it all the time.
#3: Green Jello

Beefster iso#8 wrote:
Amrun wrote:
Katy: How are Pine's huge piles of AtE making you think town?! Does it really matter? It's her opinion. If you have nothing else against Pine, you have a weak case.

Icey: One head?! Which head?! Your heads have different roles? Are you stupid? Hydra heads always have the same role

Soben: Do your heads have different roles?
Comments in ooc. These questions are just awful. Care to ask more relevant questions?
I stand my ground on Amrun.

Beefster wrote:]
Baby Spice wrote:Also don't like the use of ooc tags in someone elses quotes to do it. Smacks of trying to hide comments from iso reads.
Really? You're attacking me for THAT?

I'll attack anyone who looks like they're trying to hide things. Scum have to hide, not town.

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Claims reaction testing for a rubbish case.
Fine. I'll admit it wasn't initially intended to be reaction fishing, despite it turning out that way. I still didn't like the way Amrun reacted to my case. 'sides, cases early in the day always suck compared to cases later in the game.

It wasn't reaction fishing, it was reaction fishing, it wasn't reaction fishing. Pick one.

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:I also think he's making up scumtells to suit who he wants to vote for. (Voting twice in a post, reading/not reading the thread)
Nah. I was pointing out tendencies. I thought it was interesting. I wasn't really planning on using it legitimately against her. (Once again, I told you it was a stretch.) Also, note where my vote is right now... Right. It's not currently on Amrun.

Tell me again who has to fake scum hunting and make up cases on people? I forget.

Beefster wrote:
About voting twice: I forgot to unvote. What's so scummy about that?

You tell me, you're the one who seemed to vote someone for it.

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Don't see a pro-town person behind these actions.
Sure. I play in a somewhat anti-town manner, even though I have town intentions. I'm still town.

We can only judge you by your actions, not your claimed intentions, and if you play in an anti-town manner then your anti-town.

Beefster wrote:
Not liking the nitpicking and misrep. You've been sheeping a lot, too. (Like right now)

Whom have I been sheeping?
Nitpicking is me I admit, but the misreps are all yours.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #7) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:It wasn't reaction fishing, it was reaction fishing, it wasn't reaction fishing. Pick one.
It wasn't initially reaction fishing, but it turned out to elicit a useful response. As go early cases. Bluntly said, some of the earlier reasons are crap.

I like how you ignore the fact that when your reasons were called crap, you said that you were reaction fishing, then when called on your supposed "reaction fishing" you again changed.
Backtracking like that is scummy.

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:I also think he's making up scumtells to suit who he wants to vote for. (Voting twice in a post, reading/not reading the thread)
Nah. I was pointing out tendencies. I thought it was interesting. I wasn't really planning on using it legitimately against her. (Once again, I told you it was a stretch.) Also, note where my vote is right now... Right. It's not currently on Amrun.

Tell me again who has to fake scum hunting and make up cases on people? I forget.
I don't see your point. I have told you it wasn't intended to be used for an attack. It was meant to be food for thought. Take it as you will.

I'm sure you do.

Scum have to fake scum hunting, obviously.

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Beefster wrote:
About voting twice: I forgot to unvote. What's so scummy about that?

You tell me, you're the one who seemed to vote someone for it.
I've been doing it quite a bit in this game. I thought it was an awesome way to FoS.

What, voting for people who voted twice?

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Don't see a pro-town person behind these actions.
Sure. I play in a somewhat anti-town manner, even though I have town intentions. I'm still town.

We can only judge you by your actions, not your claimed intentions, and if you play in an anti-town manner then your anti-town.
Doesn't make me scum, though. There's quite a difference.

You want to walk like a duck, and quack like a duck, then pardon me for calling you a duck.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #8) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

^^ An item in someones possession?

I'm also thinking that Snow_Bunny has already thought of the claim plan and that there is something that counters it.

Have we really only had six people in the Iceyvote thing?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #9) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Baby Spice »

CryMeARiver wrote:
BabySpice wrote:^^ An item in someones possession?

What'd you mean by this BabySpice?

Just that it sounds like the jar did the Pine thing, and there are no items (ie: the Jar) available for grabbing that we know of, so I'm thinking that the jar is in someones possession.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #10) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

unvote
vote zdenek

I'm slowly getting the impression that Beefster is poor town. Bloody poor town.

Zdenek however, is making softly softly attacks on easy targets, which to me points at scum trying to not get too invested in a mis-lynch.
Beefster/Amrun for example. Vote on lurker Snake for no real reason is bad. Weak reasons on Pine when there were good reasons for voting him.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #11) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

^^ If anything, you need to pin CK's alignment to Manu_Ku's as I don't think many people at all can read CK.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #12) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Riceballtail wrote:
What reason do I have to not assume that they [mage slayers] would exist in this game? We should clearly expect two teams.

Weren't the mage slayers an SK in the first game and a third party in the second with one of those non game ending wincons?

What, in any of that, makes them a second team? Would you have called the clerics in Sit2 a second team?

Unvote,
Vote RBT

(For those who are unclear why I voted, by calling them a second team I think RBT might be one of them and that they might actually be a second scum team this game)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #13) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Riceballtail wrote:@BS: You're implying that an SK isn't anti-town? And that the team from the second game didn't have an anti-town wincon (3 person SK team, basically)? Yes, the clerics were third party, but it didn't make them anti-town.

In the last game, their wincon wasn't exclusive like the town/scum ones are. The rules post hints at the same thing in this game. So while they may be anti-town, they aren't really scum.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #14) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Beefster wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:43 pages for a D1 lynch is beyond overkill for a swingy game like this.
Clearly you haven't seen OoT mafia.
But yes, I mostly agree.

Stars aligned III ran to about 60 pages for D1 iirc

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #15) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok ABR.

Why sheep me, of all people, for two of my votes, but not the RBT one?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #16) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Beefster wrote:I'm leaning town on RBT... sorta. It's hard to tell.

Does that fence come with assigned seating?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #17) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

One, CMAR, who the hell do you mean.
Two, my opinion on RBT is out there, accompanied by a vote no less.
Three, nice chainsaw type defense, did you mean it that way?

But since people can't understand a pithy comment:

Beefster, that comment of yours was so wishy washy as to be pointless. Hence me describing it as fence sitting.
It smacks of trying appear good if RBT flips, regardless of the flip, and that sort of fence sitting is scummy as hell.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #18) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Actually, you said his post made no sense, not that it was useless. But Beefster's post was worse that that, it was downright scummy so your lack of any real comment on it is suspicious.

However, your comment to me was an attack, containing as it did a misrepresentation.

RBT, third party of some sort.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #19) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Nice one Beefster. Quote the post where I said your post was scummy and then complain about it, not the one where I explained why I found it scummy.

"Learn to context" yourself.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #20) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Zdenek wrote:Baby Spice:
Zdenek wrote:
What makes you think that Amrun is an easier target than Beefster?
What were the good reasons for voting Pine?

Don't believe I said that Amrun was an easier target than Beefster.
Those would be the reasons I gave when I voted him.

Now, if you want to insist on asking questions that have been answered or are just about incorrect information, then just go ahead.
But please don't spit the dummy when they get ignored.

Unvote
Vote Zdenek

RBT was the, well not made up, but iffy one. I was curious if ABR would follow me onto a third wagon.

ABR, you're such an angel for sheeping me like that and making me smile. But I am curious.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #21) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Beefster wrote:@Baby Spice:
The game thread, abridged wrote:
CMAR wrote:...I really don't see anyone calling RBT town.

Beef wrote:I'm leaning town on RBT... sorta. It's hard to tell.

It honestly surprises me that you can't go back and look at things yourself.

Nice OMGUS, BTW.

unvote
(I still want Peregrine dead)
VOTE: Baby Spice

Who's up for a Baby Spice wagon?

Lolz.

Your defense against me calling your post scummy fence sitting is to quote someone else?

Sure the question was asked, not denying that.
Your answer was scummy fence sitting though, and I don't see you trying to say otherwise.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #22) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:25 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Zdenek wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Don't believe I said that Amrun was an easier target than Beefster.
Those would be the reasons I gave when I voted him.

Baby Spice wrote:
Zdenek wrote:
What makes you think that Amrun is an easier target than Beefster?
What were the good reasons for voting Pine?

Zdenek however, is making softly softly attacks on easy targets, which to me points at scum trying to not get too invested in a mis-lynch.
Beefster/Amrun for example.

I attacked Amrun out of that pair.

So that would be you calling Amrun an easier target than Beefster, not me.
Whereas, in my opinion, your other easy target would be lurker Snake.

Zdenek wrote:
I'm at work now, so I'll put down a placeholder vote because I didn't like his most recent post, but I'll revisit this game later today.
Vote SnakePlissken

Here were your reasons for voting Pine:

Baby Spice wrote:
Pine:

Pine wrote:I'm thinking Icey has some kind of ability that can only function against people who have voted for them, or something like that.

Vig please.

reasonable assumption.

pine wrote:PE: Icey probably isn't a Wizard with a bunch of powers. They're probably either a weakly-powered, high HP goon supporting the Wizards or a Third Party with unusual goals. Hell, this is Theme Park, they might actually be some form of Jester, counting on our default "lolnojesters" reaction.

Ok, expanding the Icey theory into something that appears slightly more scummy.

Pine wrote:I refuse to vote for Icey at this time, on caution that he may have an ability (or even wincon) that triggers if everyone votes for him in one day without lynch, or something crazy like that.

Ok, now expanded again to something alarmist.

Pine's case presentation here is kind of like the fortuneteller who keeps slipping the reading wider until it something clicks. Reasonable, to slightly scummy, to "My god it could cost us the game"

I don't think there's been any new informatuion about Icey's claim, except icey refusing to expand on it and claiming it's pro-town.

Actually, Pine is starting to sound like I did at the end of Stars Aligned when pushing Benmage.

Vote Pine

First of all, I don't think this is a good point. Also, who else has arguably been alarmist over IceyC's claim:

It's not that he was alarmist per se, but that he built up from a reasonable thing to an alarmist thing.
That he escalated his rhetoric with nothing from Icey that would have supported such an escalation.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice wrote:
So that would be you calling Amrun an easier target than Beefster, not me.

No, it's not. I never thought that I was attacking weak targets. So that is pure B.S.
[/quote]
You're doing a remarkable job of avoiding the points are't you.

Baby Spice wrote:
It's not that he was alarmist per se, but that he built up from a reasonable thing to an alarmist thing.
That he escalated his rhetoric with nothing from Icey that would have supported such an escalation.

Your reasoning here is garbage because you are trying to argue that Soben didn't build up from a reasonable statement to an alarmist one, which is patently false.[/quote]

I have no idea to what you are refering. Try some post numbers or quotes to support your statements.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Beefster wrote:How many people damaged Baby Spice?

Why do you ask, because as far as I know no-one did.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

You should try voting for someone else now and see what happens in the vote count.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

SGRaaize wrote:

Baby Spice wrote:SGR:
Wine arguements, self-meta arguements.
I got no idea what to make of him yet.

Hey, Baby Spice, what do you think of me now? And who do you FoS more between Beefster and Zdenek now?

Leaning town, but that's more the impression I get from how others think. I still find you unreadable.

Lets put Beefster in the town catagory. Mostly because he admitted to having a main attack (Or what sounded like a main attack) that doesn't seem to affect undead, and from previous games and what we know of flips in this one, undead are town. Can't see any scum admitting to not being able to attack town/third party.

FOS Zdenek

I kinda like clear answers to questions. I kinda like seeing things supported by quotes. I don't mind poor thinking if someone at least tries to present it readibly. (Lord knows I do enough poor thinking at times)
Zdenek is doing none of these. not answering questions, or when he does answer them the answers on't seem to relate to the question. This I think is deliberate

Example:
Zdenek wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
It's not that [Pine] was alarmist per se, but that he built up from a reasonable thing to an alarmist thing.

Your reasoning here is garbage because you are trying to argue that Soben didn't build up from a reasonable statement to an alarmist one, which is patently false.

Don't see the relevence to Soben. Not a clear answer or not a clear thought. A quote would have been brill.

Others.

Feysal's early game reminded me a lot of him in Stars Aligned, but the last couple of posts have changed my mind.

AGOG I'm glad to see. CK3 is on my unreadable list so I'm glad to see Faraday added. I was also happy to see the mason claim. It ties AGOG to
Mana_Ku alignment wise, making CK3/AGOG more readable :)

I was in one game with Snake that I can think of, we were both scum and he lurked out. Added to #906/#908. I've confused people myself while voting, but that was similar names/nicknakes (Chronopie and LordChronos) Feysal and Dry-fit however. Sounds more like Snake was trying to park a vote one lurker and got called for it and backtracked. Also, being merely bruised shouldn't rule him out as a lynch candidate. FOSable

Dry-Fit however, under-posting and under-contenting. Even lampshading his under-posting (iso#3) Could happily vote/FOS here too.

Damn, out of time.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Soben wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:With no associative tells to be established how can you say someone is town but still possibly third party?

OP wrote: Roles and factions: This is a rather vanilla-less setup. All factions have a winnable condition. If a win condition is achieved, and it doesn't directly interfere with the win condition of another faction, the game will keep on. For example, if the win condition of a player is to get certain player lynched, should that player achieve that condition (and no other win condition is achieved at the same time), the game can keep on. There is at least one town faction and one scum faction. Town faction is called Sorcerers, while scum faction is called Wizards. Other factions may exist, and they may have wizards, sorcerers, or other classes.

The OP implies multiple third party roles in the setup, Iceys win condition could simply be to recieve x amount of votes during the game thus although I don't see him as scum I have no reason to vote him.

Soben wrote:
IceyCupcake wrote:Your reasoning of it not being optimal is based around the belief that we may not be town.

Which, in that case, leads us back to the original of point of, why are you going to call us town if you're not willing to act as such?

I call play that I believe has no scum-motivation whatsoever "Town-tells" which I generally associate with town, at the same time given the setup style I can see possibilties of you being third party/alternate faction with the risks of voting you being severe.

Soben wrote:
Implosion wrote: Basically, if Soben thinks Icey is town, Soben has little reason not to vote Icey like Icey asks because Icey clearly has reason that they can't reveal for asking for votes. If Soben's reason not to vote is the stated above, then I've debunked that. If it's because Soben isn't sure if Icey is town, there's still little reason not to because Soben has a townread on Icey, meaning it's more likely that there will be positive effects from voting Icey than negitave effects.

You really want to continue pushing this? I see the possibly of roles such as a cult-recruiter who is only allowed to recuit if he obtains x number of votes a day in the game thus there are indeed risks to voting him while no risks in not doing so.

Quoting in context is good btw.

First post, see's Icey as third party and wont vote for him as Soben sees it as risky.

Second post, calling Icey third partyand see's voting for him as risky.

Third post calls Icey third party and points out a specific case as an example of why voting for him could be bad.

There's no escalation there. Unlike Pine who was acting all Chicken Little. There's specific answers to specific questions/posts from different people. It's way different. Especially when you take it in context.

Zdenek wrote:Why are we still FOS'ing? Gaggle voted and unvoted successfully.

Maybe we should conduct a second test and have everyone vote/unvote you then?

Or perhaps you should read the thread.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

WC, you do realise that if Beefster has done anything with his targeting stuff of the last few pages, it was to pretty much confirm himself as town.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Beefster wrote:
FoS: Baby Spice

Stupid redirection.

Que?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Oh. Fair nuff

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:You may be right about bunnylover.

except for the part where we roleblocked her last night and she still claims an action that worked

kthxbie

LA next two days

Would that be the last night where it appears that the targeting was all over the place?

What I mean is are you sure you RB'ed Bunnylover and not someone else.

Come to think of it, Beefster, did you target me yesterday or last night because you haven't actually said and it seems that it was only the night actions that went askew

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

That's not what I meant.

If the targeting is off, as people are saying it was for last night, are you sure of who you actually targeted.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Katy wrote:Last night I targeted Amrun. My action hit RBT instead. It should be pretty clear what I did.

So, can you say if
your
action actually hit Bunnylover, or if it hit someone else.

especially given:
OP wrote:-
Field effects:
-During each cycle of day/night, a special effect will be all over the game. This special effect affects all players and all actions, unless otherwise noted. These effects may range from increase damage from spells, negate certain type of actions, create post restrictions, modify the current HP of players, etc, etc, etc. You won't be told which effect is in place.

we can't even be sure if the random targeting was caused by scum or the game. (ie: If you could have blocked it if it was something that Bunnylover did)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Baby Spice »

IceyCupcake wrote:Hey beefster, you suck at scum.

Just sayin.

It's a good thing he's town then.

Just sayin.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Never said smart or intelligent. No offence Beefster.

That whole attack on me thing. With undead being on the side of the sorcerors I fail to see how any of the scum would have an attack that couldn't target undead.
It proves nothing about me to be fair, due to the mass redirect, but Beefster's reactions and comments at the time feel genuine and I think pretty much confirm him.

I can understand Beefster's thinking there. He's wrong, but I can understand it. He's gotten it into his head that Bunnylover and AGOG are a binary town/scum pair because of the roleblock thing. But SnowBunny's correction shows that they're not. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it confirms them both (Bunnylover and AGOG), not without a lot of thought anyway, but it does also head that way.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

SGRaaize wrote:lol, either the field effects stack, or the whole claiming thing is overall.

The claiming thing is overall. It's mentioned seperately to the field effects section.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Kind of curious that you forgot that one of the extreemly few votes today was AGOG voting for you Bunnylover.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Today as in Day2.

We had two votes total, surely you would remember that one of them was on you, and as far as we knew couldn't be removed.
I just found it curious.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

IceyCupcake wrote:You have no idea how badly I'm down with a mod lynch today. Maybe it'll make all of this horrible nonsense go away.

I wonder if someone could target the mod with an insta-kill? :twisted:

But slightly more seriously, FOS count?
Then maybe we can arrange some buffing votes for Icey.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Surye

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote IceyCupcake

Buff really, but also a justin casey test.

Unvote

Gandalf's roleblock comment is right weird.

That sort of quick retraction makes me worried. Like he did something that he now thinks he shouldn't have been able to do due to Icey, and I really can't think of a town reason for that.

Vote gandalf

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Icey, if you still believe Gandalf to be town after that twilight roleblock action/claim, what am I missing?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Icey, what did you roleblock or was it general?

Because gandalf and now Bunny claim not to have been RB'ed.

Unvote

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Feysal, not undead (At least how I would catagorise undead) but not alive either.

I'm hunting someone. I wont say who, beacaue I don't want to warn them, but given fluff, I believe the person I'm hunting is anti-town.
I can investigate to find that person.

N1, my investigation got redirected to Mana-Ku. This was specified in the result. (I tried to target Beefster)
N2 my investigation was redirected to Katy. This again was specified in the result. (I tried to target SGR)
Twilight1 and T2 investigations went though on the targets I tried for. This again was specified. (Neither Feysal nor Inhim were the person I am looking for. imo this has no bearing on their roles/alignments)

N2 we got mass redirected again. (Sorry Icey, it turns out that I'm immune to your roleblock, hence my questions
Plus side though, Icey goes into the town pile.)

Which makes me think that Katy wore two night actions that were directed at other people. An insta kill and the removal.

Why do this? Must admit to spending a bit of time thinking about. I think the sorcerors need to know that the redirect happened. (Besides, if they keep dieing like this, I'm worried the game will end before I find my target)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Yes, both nights, and though I wont say why, I know why the mass RB wouldn't have worked on me.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I wouldn't say that SpyreX, but I was immune to Icey's RB.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

WC ??

Peregrine, afaik, no. Purely dependant on my target.
Spyre(?) asked fluff? OP's, RPM, and personal knowledge (Which is possibly out guessing the mod)

Vote Vaya
What RBT said.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Snow_Bunny wrote:If a win condition is achieved, and it doesn't directly interfere with the win condition of another faction, the game will keep on. For example, if the win condition of a player is to get certain player lynched, should that player achieve that condition (and no other win condition is achieved at the same time), the game can keep on.

That's me.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Feysal, I think you're wrong on SGR. With the wine that he has introduced, he kinda does have to die. If only because the scum can use him as a distraction. But by vigging (or attacks in this case), not lynching.

If we do it that way then the scum can't use him.

But I think you're right on PeregrineV.

Helloooo, Vaya. Five posts in two weeks?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I'm still curious about the lack of Vaya action over grabbing an item. and the lack of Vaya response.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vaya, firstly, is it a end the game type of wincon, or similar to the priests wincon from the previous game (ie: point score at the end of the game), and it wouldn't have something to do with loot would it?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

WrathChild wrote:PS, Baby Spice is not our alignment. In fact, I don't there is another non-scum alignment besides ours, unless there is an SK.

VOTE
: BabySpice

Hi.

If I was an SK I would have like, killed someone. Not claimed every action so far, including showing how N1 and N2 redirects/whatever's actually happened! Especially when there was no need to claim.

Also, I do believe that the AP has confirmed that they are a points based faction, and from the last game the points based factions win or loose depending on those points regardless of town/scum win.
THE AP DON"T CARE WHO WINS!!!

But I do see GreyIce's point about keeping the game going longer.

Vote greyIce

Bah, WC just said what I was trying to point out

BabySpice, what do you say? Can we count on you to do as the town/adventurers wish?

Pretty much. I also need the game to last as long as possible.

Unvote

Vote Zdenek

Inhimm's town/scum list is fairly right I'm thinking.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Zden, he's on the likely scum list. Someone will smack PV, he's also on the list. SGR will do his thing and go onto the town list (Or be shown to be lieing and go on the scum list)

That's not a bad plan.

Inhimm posted a PoE list that really only needs him moved down to unknown and SGR sidelined pending his confirmation thing.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

iirc, Bunnylover said that CSL had the same alignment as BL, when BL admitted to adding CSL into the game.

"Yes, I added CSL into the game, and the mod told me that he was of sorceror alignment (he actually said of the same alignment as you)"

Which actually doesn't clear BL at all but would be a risky move if CSL is scum.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Grey: I have targeting limitations which would prevent me from targeting PV, or damn near anyone else, in most cases. I do have one one-shot area effect that has no such limitation. (The find person spell has no limitations either btw)

Feysal, I have speculated on some, or all, of the AP being scum. Specifically Vaya (A paladin would be ideal scum in a game where the undead appear to be mostly, or all, town) and Gandalf. Not that I think that that is likely mind.

Also, I was also part of that cult faction in Stars Aligned III, and Feysal was pretty good at the analysis part and planning part.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Fine, mass claim request if you want. Come to think of it I already have. But for gods sake don't push it so far that people get killed. Sure as he'll Murphy's Law will make those people town and win the game for scum.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ther's four of them (we think), they earn points for various things, enough points when the scum or town win and they also win.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I'm starting to think that Snow Bunny should have ended the day with the mod kills.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Grab bracelet

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

IMO, myself, the AP, and probably AGOG should grab up the items.

My count leaves as possible scum.

Bunnylover (not likely)
Surye
Inhim
SGR (awaiting possible clear)
Feysal (awaiting possible clear)
Bowser (not likely)

Inhim is dieing so:
Vote Surye

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote
Vote GreyIce
unvote
vote Surye

Ooops, forgot GreyIce

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

You probably hit Mana-ku/SpyreX. I know my investigate did that night. He certainly took damage that night.

Unvote

There is scum in inhim&Surye. There has to be.

What worries me is that they are the last scum and I haven't found my target yet. (Or someone screwed with one of my results. C'est la vie)
Less possible is the scum have all died and Feysal is stopping the win.

ie: I don't want the game to end yet.

Vote SGR

With Feysal, and two scum dead, we can do the points thing for Gandalf&&Feysal and keep the game going for me :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

ps: Feysal. Vote me. You know you want to if only briefly ;)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

BL, there's three competeing ideas here.
Scum want to lynch to win, town want to lynch scum, and the AP/myself/Feysal(?) want to lynch to benifit ourselves. At the moment that is heading towards lynching undead town which is points for Gandalf (Lynching undead), Feysal (Hammer), and a chance for me to continue to try and find my target.

I'm even more convinced that the day should have ended when people got killed for claiming. Those claims, and the subsequent lack of nights, combined with the lack of "cross-kills" that mods always seem to expect, is what has given the third parties such a position as we are in.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

grab rod

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok,

I only told one untruth in my earlier claim.

I'm after the Lich.

Had it been anyone else, or the lich not mentioned in the OP, what I said about my target would have been 100% correct from my interpretation of the Koranic angel that I think my role is based on.

I can only target people who vote for me, or the Lich once I find him. (The locate lich spell being an obvious exception.) I also have one area effect spell that is not restricted like that.

(Not going into immunities/resistance/etc)

SGR basically claimed being the lich, but my locate spell says that it isn't him.

"I couldn't use non-damaging abilities" was done by me in twilight, to try and stop protections from screwing with my locate creature spell which I did last night.

btw, that should be a permanant geas so I wonder how you can be protecting yourself SGR.

I also have a dispell type ability which might benifit Feysal if whatever is stopping him is a permanant.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Alignment doesn't equate to faction Faraday.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote, vote Surye

Either Feysal is telling the truth and the game can't end while he's alive, he's one of the scum team and we might as well hunt the other one and not end the game yet, or he is the last scum and I'd rather leave him alive and not end the game yet.

Why would I vote for him?

As long as Bowser stays alive, and Feysal stays alive, Surye, Inhim, Bunny,SGR, and AGOG can swing. (Freeze, spark, die by sword, whatever)
If bowser is the Lich I'll change my sigi to "SnowBunny is a right bastard!"

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Mod: Vaya hasn't posted in twelve days, though he visited the site 3 hours ago

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Baby Spice »

My understanding is as long as they die. That it doesn't matter how or how much I have to do with it?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

It strikes me as funny that Gandalf is the only member of the AP voting when they can pretty much decide the lynch.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

It still strikes me as funny GI that you claim to want Feysal dead but wont vote him.

It strikes me as funnier that when two people tried to confirm themselves you blocked them for strange reasons. (my reason for stopping SGR was at least vaguely legit)

WC I believe I answered your questions already but simply put me alive when Lich dies me win and leave game.
(wonder how that applies to the Lich being end gamed?)

unvote vote SGR

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Baby Spice »

GreyICE wrote:

You have two choices baby spice. Pick one:

You derp like a brain addled llama.
You confirm yourself.

Are you a moron, baby spice? Do you choose the first, baby spice?

SGR and Feysal did, Baby Spice. Does this make sense to you?

Oh I'm sorry, the fucking moron SGR claimed to use a different ability on MOD CONFIRMED UNDEAD TOWN WHO FLIPPED IN THREAD.
TO CONFIRM RBT WAS UNDEAD, BABY SPICE.

SGR and feysal are the only options. I'm voting feysal unless mod dumbnanigans are occuring again.

Welcome, #3. Was wondering who you were since surge and inhim are town.

But you're not voting anyone which makes me wonder how serious you are.

Your claiming SGR is scum. He has a large wagon on him, how about you vote him.

Instead you insist on using insults and "The sweet voice of reason" so favoured by cheesy bad guys in films and books to try and start a wagon on someone else. Someone you wont even vote for.

Now I couldn't give a rats why you wont vote Feysal. As far as I'm concerned voting for Feysal runs the risk of loosing me the game and offers me no chance to win it. I do care why you wont vote SGR though.

Oh, and if you want me to confirm myself, then kill the Lich. I will be revealed automatically when that s done.
He should be undead, points for Gandalf, he should be evil, points for Vaya. Is there any way that killing the Lich will cost you or your team points?

So since SGR has soft claimed being the lich, but you think he's scum, vote SGR.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

WrathChild wrote:

Questions:
@Babyspice: What happens when you win? Is Kill SGR all you have to do? Are you capable of doing so? What happens is he is lynched or killed by someone else?

Sorry missed parts of your questions.

I have no insta-kill ability, just a lot of damaging ones.

At this stage I only think SGR is my target, though others seem to agree. Killing the lich is all I have to do.

If the lich dies I leave the game and it continues. I do not think it matters how the lich dies or who actually kills him.

Feysal, I think that Gandalf and myself are the only people you can trust with a wish. Maybe AGOG.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

1: Don't care. Already explained why.

2: Don't care. Already explained but in this case I will again. He soft claimed Lich, and whilst I didn't get a positive, I still have no better lynch target.

3: Don't care. See 1.

GreyIce, suely you can see that I of all people won't be targeting that wish on you or your AP, since none of you are who I want dead.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

If the past lynches are anything to go by we would know if SGR was the lich before twilight started.

I'm game. :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Since he has claimed that he will kill himself, and that we could easily lynch him if he doesn't that would be a waste.

Surye, or Bunnylover should be the targets with an outside of Bowser.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

GI seems to be on an "Every one else must loose" kick, and to be honest if I was in the AP's position I might try the same thing.

I don't see how doing the wish can loose anyone the game though and I don't see Feysal being able to end the game tonight either.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Talk about bad luck in targeting. In the end I used an area effect last night (the earthquake) figuring that I had to make sure as many people died as possible.

I was really wondering what GI was up to.

I would like to see a points breakdown for those who could earn points, and pencil me in for the next game. :)

Still think that the anti-claim mechanic should have ended the day, or not bedn so severe somehow

PS: Gandalf speaks truth. If I got the wish I was thinking of wishing GI dead even knowing that he couldn't be the lich!

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Yes Kat, which is what makes the last day so sad.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

GI was pushing, abrasivly, for a Feysal lynch when he probably didn't need to. Also butting heads with Gandalf who was his teammate. Again with little aparent need.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”