Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Surye »

I'm caught up in the game mostly, though I'm working on some analysis. Though I'm currently liking the snake wagon, Icey and Wrath have summed it up. As I want to treat FoS's as I would votes here, I'll place my vote by the end of the (real) day when I'm comfortable I have a full grasp on the cases.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Surye »

I know I promised more, sooner, but I am working on it. I have a draft saved, and I WILL post it tomorrow. I hate to be a lurking replacement, but there is a lot to absorb in a short time. Just a FYI.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Surye »

So... my draft seems to be missing :( Though I might have had one too many beers when I wrote it, so that may be for the best.

Trying to catch up on this much content is hard, sorry if it seems shallow, but I haven't had the weeks of consideration many of you have had.

So one thing I notice, if we base our lynch on the healthy population, and give a "vote" on who should be damaged at night among the hurt, we may be able to increase our scum hunting efficiency vs scum's killing off us.

I'm having a hard time getting a grasp on all the new mechanics right away, can anyone give me a few sentences on the current idea of the meta on the mechanic? I know that's asking a lot, but I am trying to get to the point of a productive player in this slot :P

First,
FOS Snake
. That typo is the kind of mistake I would expect from someone thinking for weeks "I need to eliminate Sorcerers", not "I just looked at my PM".

My only other comment is Bunnylover seems to be confused on the depth of abilities per player. I'm not sure why.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Surye »

Bunnylover wrote:o.o Surye im not sure what you meant :(.

My bad, I got confused in all the mod corrections and ability discussions. It was first regarding your comments on being surprised someone could have mason and rb. Honestly in this game, mutliple abilities is almost expected.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Surye »

gandalf5166 wrote:Okay everybody, anyone not voting for Zdenek, Dry-Fit or Surye is wasting their vote. Anyone who is voting for Zdenek isn't using their brain. And anyone voting for Dry-Fit is kind of funny, since he hasn't done much wrong except for lurk, and seeing that he flaked, I don't see why that's a big deal. In other words, everyone has one day to vote for Surye.

VOTE: Surye

I am really the scummiest person here? Are you scum hunting? Or finding the easiest target? I realized I have flaked badly on this game, but I got in over my head in this, the mechanics make analysis of a game this huge WAY harder, I can't figure out how to play this ruleset right, and my player slot was played so poorly before I got it, I am just frustrated. Unless you think I am scum for my lack of activity (and that's poor logic), I'd redirect your post. I realize we have one day at this point, so I will look at the top cases and look deeper into them. I won't be able to do a full, new, from scratch case. 70 pages would take me a long time to do it. This game is plagued with inactivity, apathy, and a lot of hating of the setup, it doesn't help.

Honestly, of Dry-fit's 8 total posts (since the beginning of the game, not being a replacement), half of them are asking others for reads without putting forth reads, talk about posting to avoid replacement/modkill (80,435,611,838,1062,1073,1153,1422). But I do like calling out voting/read inconsistency in 80. And that's about it. Attacking snake for contribution is a little like... me attacking Dryfit for contribution. But not like me attacking his attack, and I don't like it.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Surye »

Will be out of town till the 17th. I will be reading the game on my phone, and will reply, but will be limited on huge posts. I have a 5 hour car ride, so I will be reading this game I promise.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”