Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Soooo.... How's the weather where everyone is at?

Also, How about those Bruins?
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #2) » Tue May 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Tanarin »

OK, gonna need to do some catching up here (Damn game fully starting while I am sleeping >.<.) Anyway, from what I do understand of the mechanics as explained by the treestumps and flay, I am not liking all the wifoming going on here. If I may be as brash to suggest this, but maybe we need to listen to the opposite of what the mobsters are saying. I mean look how easily they both just gave up the info on the clues towards who they recruited. My gut tells me they are leading us on big time. I will have to read the thread again to see if I can gather more info, but my gut tells me for now that we need to look the opposite of where we have been.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #3) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Tanarin »

@cobbler: I think ignoring them completely is a bad idea as well. Now that I think about it, doing the exact opposite all the time is bad too. Both recruiters are against each other. So they have as much of a vested interest early game as we do in finding their respective opposing team. What we NEED to do though is milk as much info as possible from them, and if they start defending someone too hard, make note of that and hope any vigs that may be in the setup catch on as well. Ideally though, assuming they only have one recruit, we HAVE to lynch scum. I am almost worried this is a lylo situation for town right off the bat, as if we miss just one lynch, things could get out of hand in a hurry. Then again, maybe there is a second condition to any further recruits that we don't know about. So much wifom right now.

@xvard wagon: I am not getting the case on him at all. I keep re-reading the thread and just see it basically being the timestamp issue. Anyone care to enlighten me more?
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #4) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Tanarin »

@Drippinggoofball: I am not liking how you are refusing to listen to the stumps altogether. As has been mentioned in thread before, They do have an interest in eliminating each other ASAP. I think the questions towards them do need to be directed towards the thoughts on the other side and not towards their own group though.

@Albert and Kinetic: OK, gonna expand on Yosa's question a bit, as I think it is a bit of a rehash and too general. I want to go and hear their thoughts on EVERYONE in the game not just their top picks for whom the other has chosen.

@cobbler wagon: Yeah, did not notice he said other recruit earlier. Then again he seems solidly on the xvart bus as the first recruit given post #150.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #5) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Tanarin »

OK, will start reading it tomorrow. For now I will take your word for it.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #6) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Ludi, As for your question, I assume it is because the recruiter themselves count as a member of their faction. Makes the most sense to me.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #7) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Tanarin »

OK, there has been one thing that has been on my mind, Cobblefone's mysterious claim. (For reference post #237.) I see no reason why a townie at all would claim the one trump card we really have right off the bat for no reason at all. That same post also comes put as if he is fishing for more info on another person's role (xvart's role in this case.) Now there is a chance he is indeed assuming xvart is the same role wise as cobble, but judging from his reaction, I am not getting that at all.

Going back to the mysterious unrecruitable claim, what reasons would a town under very little pressure at all WANT to claim he is unrecruitable? If anything wouldn't he want to play really, really town and try to draw possibly both recruit attempts N1? Something really just does not add up in my mind if he is town.

Vote cobblefone
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #8) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Cecily wrote:I'm not comfortable with the Cobb claim this early in the game but I think I'd like to rule it as a stupid idea, rather than a scum fakeclaim.

My vote on xvart is pretty much a crapshoot because of what everyone else is saying of his play style and his ability and all that. I don't know enough about him or anyone else to be able to come up with those reasons on my own.

And DGB, I'd really like to hear about this master plan. In experience, trusting people when they say they have a "grand plan" doesn't really work out very well...

Yeah, that is my big hurdle as well. I don't know too much about any of the players, and the ones i have played with were a long time ago, so their meta is bound to have changed. Yes I agree cobb may have made a stupid mistake. It just does not seem like anything a townie would do though, and from the opposing scum's end it is definitely "Verifiable".
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #9) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Yosarian2 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
populartajo wrote:yosa:

Cobblerfone wrote:VOTE: Popular Tajo

I don't think I'm allowed to say why. But he's a "doctor". I'd recruit the doctor even if he weren't guranteed to be a "role-doctor".

this screams vi rather than recruited scum, agree?

Dunno, as newbie scum I would do that kind of "look I'm a newbie" too. It's a hard call to make.

except the difference here is that recruiters wouldnt go for newbies.

Yeah, the whole "scum probably wouldn't recruit newbies" wifom stuff is a very valid argument, and it's the main reason I'm not voting cobbler right now.

But with all the wifom flying around, can we be so sure that cobbler is NOT recruited? Not only that, that conversation between kinetic and albert bugs me more on the xvart wagon. I know we should ignore it, but doesn't anyone else find it odd? I would not be surprised if one of their posting condition is to at times give out info somehow. I mean they need some reason other than just harassing us to post.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #10) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Just a note everyone I will be v/la until Wednesday. I will still try to follow the thread, but don't expect any posting.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #11) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Tanarin »

UNvote

@Tajo: Easily overlooked

I originally had my vote on cobbler due to the whole him claiming unrecruitable out of nowhere. When he did that, I was thinking he may be scum trying to protect himself somehow. If he didn't claim that, I don't even think we would be talking about him at this point.

Question I have for the people who have played DGB before:

How hard is she to lynch?

I think ThAdmiral made a damn good point. Whoever is the one recruited would indeed be active, if not MORE active D1, Even if it draws them heat. Odds are we would be looking away from said person anyway. She already fits the active part by the way she is acting now, but if she also tends to get overlooked due to her mad ramblings D1, she could be a D1 recruit target. Personally, I think we should look at DGB at least a little before D1 is out.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Bunnylover wrote:Bah, really really really hate culted games.
Why did I sign up for this v-v.

@DGB: who are you voting v-v?

I feel the same way you do right now.

Oh, no no. I was investigated to be a cult recruit, which meant the town knew I was scum but couldn't afford to lynch me until they found the cult recruiters. While I was "confirmed scum" but unlynchable, I played a lot of WIFOM games with the town, so I actually have a pretty good idea of the situation Kinetic and Albert are in, and the strengths and weaknesses of it.

This bothers me though a bit. If you know what they are going through, why even bothering asking them questions? You KNOW they are gonna WIFOM the shit out of you, and make it 100x harder for yourself and the town. I would rather you maybe help the town and maybe explain what exactly is going through their head right now. You haven't really done that though.

Vote: Yos2

Something is off with you. Can't place my finger on it, but something is off.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Tanarin »

LL, I am just catching up on the thread and I have to ask, why ARE you trying to game the mod? I personally see no point in trying to figure out how scum was selected at this point. Not only that one of the posts you quoted was from the PRE-GAME chit chat (For reference it is post number 70.)

On the other hand outside of that post I referenced, she does have a point, his posts have been fluffy for the most part. Going back and reading a few games he was in, it is noticeable he isn't contributing as much as he normally does.

Unvote; Vote Porochaz

The lady is on to something.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oooooh Porochaz getting owned by a girl!

This has to be the easiest day one for you, isn't it? I do have to agree with Ludi though when it comes to CR talking about the other CR. So let's turn up the heat on them.

Albert, Kenetic Give us the name of the person(s0 you think was recruited by the other. If you have as much interest in the other CR dying as we do, there is no reason for either of you to go on the sidelines.

(It's worth a shot...)
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Tanarin »

OK, finally catching up.

Guess i need to throw in 3 names to nominate huh?

Yos2
Chrono
LL (Not liking her last few posts about OSVs shooting tonight. Logic is just completely off IMO.)

As far as this whole D1 recruit thing, TBH I think people are thinking too much on it. In the end it does not matter. All that does matter is we get the recruits.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Battousai wrote:The logic's not off... just worded weirdly.

The fewer the scum, the more impact a scum vig kill will have (going into D2 with 1 recruit still). I don't agree with that should be done, but it is reasonable.

Oh well when put that way, yeah it does make sense now. Scratch LL from my list then.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Tanarin »

I'm no liking how thAdmadral is suddenly changing up HOW he is calculating his list based on "weight". Notice how it basically made it so Chrono would HAVE to be lynched by his logic. This is AFTER people were deciding that xvart may indeed be a good lynch. Cult looking for a myslynch? I think so.

Unvote Vote Thadmral
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Ok it is post like xvart's last post that really make me feel like he is not part of a cult at this point. As was pointed out before, most of the main case against Xvart was the fact he was most likely a recruit choice and it pretty much has stuck all game.

Unvote

@Yos2: Ok you believe Cobbler is scum, yet you are on xvart? Still feel that is the right place to put your vote?
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Tanarin »

@chaz: I dunno why you are voting DGB, after re-reading her, he is just being eccentric, but not scummy.

@Sera "track": I would like to know why you think he is scum? From where I am standing, I don't remember Yos claiming he did NOT have an action. SO it is rather odd that you decided to ask who he targetted.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Tanarin »

I am really not liking how many opportunistic votes have gone on DGB. I would like to hear some reasons out of ooba and tajo as to why they think she is scum. And none of this secret scum tell BS.

@bvoigt: I agree, cobbler claiming unrecruitable is still not sitting well at all on me.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Cobblerfone wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:The excuse you originally gave for fakeclaiming unrecruitable was that you thought other "teamsters" might also be unrecruitable. Now that we know that that was a lie, why did you claim unrecruitable, if not just to avoid being lynched?

I thought they might be unrecruitable too. Then around the time RaudhrGarm soft-claimed vanilla and xvart seemed suspicious I asked Mr. Flay about what happens if the recruiters try to recruit me.

What I am not getting is the fact you claim flay said he could not tell you if you were or were not unrecruitable. You would think if it mentions being unrecruitable in your Role PM, it would either be spelled out, or if you asked about it, he would indeed TELL you if you are or are not. So just to get the facts straight, here is what I am gathering happened according to you:

Garm claims vanilla.
You PM flay about being unrecruitable or not.
He comes back with an answer that says you COULD be but he is not fully telling.
You go and claim you ARE unrecruitable.

Is that about right or am I missing something?
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Tanarin »

OK, so now that the time line is established, what good in your mind would not only outting yourself but the other teamsters get you? Especially not knowing if they were or were not unrecruitable in any extent. This holds even more weight KNOWING there are at minimum 2 kills that can go flying on any given night.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Tanarin »

ooba wrote:

Tanarin wrote:This holds even more weight KNOWING there are at minimum 2 kills that can go flying on any given night.

Where did you get this info from??

I think it is a pretty safe assumption there are 2 possible kills considerign we have 3 opposing cult treestumps, and last game they could kill. Not only that it be dumb to assume even if only one side could kill that there isn't a vig or two (one shot or otherwise) floating around.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Vote Ludi

Not to sound like a parrot, but basically what batt said is my thoughts exactly.

Kinetic wrote:You know what would be smart? A mass claim. That way you guys will KNOW all the power roles, and instead of using them to help you, be so paranoid and kill them all off :).

[/quote]

BAH Buzz off! Anyway, Rampage is at least funny to read. :P

@Cobbler: Why even unvote? There is no threat of Ludi being lynched before you get back. Also why the vote on LL?
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Unvote Vote Porochaz

I think the solution is pretty simple here. if Hero is lying, he is dead one way or another tomorrow. If he isn't we go from there.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Tanarin »

I dunno, he should be at L-2 at the minimum so a claim would be nice once we get the answer to this question:

Mod can we get a vote count please?
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Actually:

A. Targeted Yos last night and
B. Found out information

I can confirm A and mostly confirm B. There is the off-chance I was roleblocked but I don't think I was.

Still pretty ambiguous, but still. It could be taken either way TBH.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Wow, ninjed by Fritz.

Anyway, went back and looked at Poro's interactions with others in the town on D2, and the only big interactions I have seen is between him and DGB. I dunno if this is bussing, or if he really thought that she could have been a recruit for Rampage. I'm gonna go back and look at D1 and see if it is possible he was a pre-game recruit or not though.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Yeah, I was going off of what Porochaz said. Stupid me for taking it at face value. Then again, he may have been telling the truth under the reason DGB said.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Tanarin »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
So we know two things. (1) I'm not a Kinetic recruit, and (2) the Kinetic cult is really convinced I'm an ABR recruit, and they have to get me dead during the day, which suggests that they do not have a NK.

This has been bothering me a bit. Didn't Cult in Succession I have a choice to either kill or recruit? If that is true here, then would it not make sense for Kinetic to get you lynched, especially since as far as we all know kinetic is now down one buddy.

That does raise another question as to why Kinetic is so focused on getting you lynched. It is almost tunnel like. I am wondering if DGB WAS recruited by kinetic but he somehow failed. It would explain the tunnelvision he is having.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Tanarin »

DGB, you have yet to explain why you asked for cult docs back on D1 and yet claimed unrecrutible later on. If you are unrecrutible, why ATTEMPT to distract the cult docs.

In case you don't get it...

ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!

unvote Vote DGB

Again, there HAS to be a reason why kinetic wants DGB dead, people. She is unrecrutiable not because of her power, but because of her being recruited. It is the only solution that makes sense given the evidence.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”