Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #0) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I will not have a repeat of the last game <_<.
So, whats with the amount of rolefishing going on with Icey?

Vote Icey

Unvote Vote Chesskid3

Doc should protect Icey. Everyone should vote Icey and unvote.
Kthxbai.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Can't I just already tell you I'm town therefore we don't spend 5 pages determining if I am town or scum?
Seriously though. I do believe everyone should vote Icey and unvote her to someone else. Unless your scum. Don't vote her if your scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #2) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Beefster wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Can't I just already tell you I'm town therefore we don't spend 5 pages determining if I am town or scum?
Seriously though. I do believe everyone should vote Icey and unvote her to someone else. Unless your scum. Don't vote her if your scum.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:ITT we do what we are told because we don't use critical thinking

Vote: Bunnylover

This.

VOTE: Bunnylover

Explain? A little slow at the moment (or maybe all the time), but I don't see the point your refering too?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #3) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Rawr. Work had me miss about 10 pages. Read up to page 12. Will read the rest when I get off tomorrow.
To entertain you all -does a random spell- tada!
@Everyone: What is with the multiple vote, unvote, vote in the same post?
I myself didn't find much to comment on, although I do believe that LMP vote on SGR can be seen as scummy, but in the early stages of the game, reason for placing a vote aren't going to be wall of text justification.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #4) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I really dislike the whole Pine giving up thing and the ATE is throwing out.
BUT
I did recently see Pine flip as scum and his play was different from this.
Before the AtE, I had a town read as Pine (or maybe I should say a meta non-scum read), but then when he gave up it just went to shit vile and became a scum read.
Town does not give up. I'm not even sure if you are voting for one of your scum read Pine.

Mana_Ku above post just reads as bussing scum.
What is Pine at?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #5) » Sun May 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Mana_Ku wrote:
BunnyLover wrote:Mana_Ku above post just reads as bussing scum.

Either read or read, before mentioning something like this.

I do not understand what you are saying. Explain?

Pine wrote:I would never play this suicidally as scum. It's just not a good idea.

I would link you to games where I've played this way as Town, but at least one is ongoing. I think there's an offsite game like this, I'll find the link when I get home

This further my thinking that you are scum =/. You are trying to use a tactic that you have evidence as town using it. Meta provided by your ownself is idiotic.

@Feysel: I do believe Pine is scum, but that doesn't mean he will flip scum. So I have to look at both sides. Im more then sure I've seen scum give up, although thinking about it, scum would fight harder seeing as they would be playing against their win condition, while as town even if they give up they still have a chance to win.

@ABR: Why do you believe Pine?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #6) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Soben wrote:BunnyLover, there's really no way you can see his claim and still believe he's mafia, I suggest you move your vote now.

D: I don't see it.

@SGR: Claiming is usually bad if your role says that. Like last game, I was a third party healer, and if I claimed any part of my role I would be deducted points (needed 20 to win.). Actually I have no idea why I am been called town, nothing I have done this game (in all my 2 or 3 post?) should have shown that I am town :<. Although Regean(Soben), had a point about me been straight forward, I've only done it when I was a bulletproof Townie.

@Town:So I guess we can't claim. Their might be another way around claiming.

@Town: You guys are all crazy. Obviously the mod is in the game
Unvote, Vote: Snow_Bunny
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #7) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Bunnylover »

This whole talk about mod kill and etc should really stop. It makes my reading slower and makes me not want to read the thread so I'll miss something that I should have picked up on >_<.
Anyways I'm getting a town read on SGR.
Chesskid is chesskid, therefore null.
I haven't really seen anything that I can question, attack, defend against or anything in this thread mainly because 20 of these pages are focusing on if Pine was MK or not.
Although if we are going to go after a lurker, I wouldn't pick RBT to go after. If memory calls correct, the last game with her she did the exact same thing (lurk hard) and still flipped town. I would at least let some kinda damage role take her out.
And I don't remember the other lurkers. Where is ABR by the way?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #8) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

IceyCupcake wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:This whole talk about mod kill and etc should really stop. It makes my reading slower and makes me not want to read the thread so I'll miss something that I should have picked up on >_<.
Anyways I'm getting a town read on SGR.
Chesskid is chesskid, therefore null.
I haven't really seen anything that I can question, attack, defend against or anything in this thread mainly because 20 of these pages are focusing on if Pine was MK or not.
Although if we are going to go after a lurker, I wouldn't pick RBT to go after. If memory calls correct, the last game with her she did the exact same thing (lurk hard) and still flipped town. I would at least let some kinda damage role take her out.
And I don't remember the other lurkers. Where is ABR by the way?

No I've explained why this RBT is scummy as hell. Also if you don't think the fact you DON'T FUCKING REMEMBER anyone on my lurker list for people we should kill the hell out is a bad sign, I am HIGHLY dissapointed.

The claimed mason is null? Are you like... high?

Bunny, this post was bad. I take back my town read and Katsuki's too, just for this. Even if I have to argue with Katsuki over it.

lol, sorry. I will redeem myself by making you call me town v_v.
Claim mason from chesskid = WIFOM. If anyone else had hinted at them been mason, I probably would have taken it more seriously, but since its chesskid......can you take a lot of what he says seriously? Basically im not sure if he was serious or not, which it doesn't matter as I probably wouldn't lynch CK3 today regardless if he is a mason or not.
But your reasoning for RBT been scum was, "RBT HAS DONE SO IN A HORRIBLY SCUMMY WAY.". Now you could probably go to RBT ISO and find something scummy about her 3 or 4 post or something, but I rather have you stop trying to kill of the easy day 1 people (i.e. the lurkers) who should be left for the damaging roles to take care of them (as damage role = vig in a sense). Although I guess since this game is a different kinda of game where one killing role might not kill their target, it makes sense to go after lurkers somewhat.
Snake, I've played two games with him. Both, he lurked in. Don't give a damn what we do about him.
I didn't even know that last guy was in this game o.o.
These people are all good choices to die from. But not by a lynch. I feel that the information that would be gather from killing a lurker off from a lynch would be nothing, therefore a kill is better.

Interesting.
Mod- Snow_Bunny [Healthy] (1) - Bunnylover
If their is an ability that is killing off people if they claim, it would obviously belong to the mod. Reason of this thinking is because in OoT mafia, the mods were able to auto hammer masons if they were put at L-1. I really think we should lynch Snow_Bunny and therefore have a chance at claiming. Although this is all

Amrum wagon picking up speed. Gonna have to ISO him to see my stance on him.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #9) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Mana_Ku wrote:
BunnyLover wrote:Claim mason from chesskid = WIFOM. If anyone else had hinted at them been mason, I probably would have taken it more seriously, but since its chesskid......can you take a lot of what he says seriously? Basically im not sure if he was serious or not, which it doesn't matter as I probably wouldn't lynch CK3 today regardless if he is a mason or not.

I've confirmed it ._. Normally, I wouldn't have liked it, had Chess played like that. But he had a good reason to do so.

After the recent posts, two new players stood out to me. One is lucky that he/she read town to me at the start. The other though...
Chess, we need to talk ._.

Whoops, missed you confirming it. My bad D:.

@Katy: If the mod is the one killing off people who claimed (therefore making it a in-game ability and not a modkill), why would it be bad to kill the mod off? The only way I can see it bad is if you are scum/anti third party, but I rather give you the benefit of the doubt.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #10) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Amrun wrote:And thx 4 the scumslip. Nice to know there are two scumteams. I'm assuming you're a mage.

Okay, then I'm right in thinking that was a slip.

HEY GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR WALLS AND VOTE!

Vote: RBT

Unvote, Vote CMAR

You of all people would know in the last game their was magekillers. RBT was in the last game. Therefore assuming the game has magekiller would be logical from a past player.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #11) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Amrun wrote:And thx 4 the scumslip. Nice to know there are two scumteams. I'm assuming you're a mage.

Okay, then I'm right in thinking that was a slip.

HEY GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR WALLS AND VOTE!

Vote: RBT

Unvote, Vote CMAR

You of all people would know in the last game their was magekillers. RBT was in the last game. Therefore assuming the game has magekiller would be logical from a past player.

Whew wow. This is bad.

1) Of course after he said that I remembered there were magekillers. But there is no way in hell I was thinking about that throughout the first 40 pages of the game. Why the hell would I reference the last game? There is no way he was thinking of that in my opinion.
2) Welcome back. How was lurking?
3) 43 pages and you lay your vote a) on me b) for that reason? You're either a fucking terrible player or scum. Or both.

1) Doesn't have to be in the first 40 pages. Mentioning it, would have jogged your memory. You immediately jumped to scum slip instead of anything thing else. To be fair, town could make the same mistake.
2) Ugh, not fun. 10 hours shift at work = tired me :(.
3) I'm a fucking terrible player ;D. Seriously, I hate days 1. Very rarely do I find something to vote at that I believe strongly in it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #12) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Got a few pages to catch up on.
Will try to do so (will have it done by Wedensday at the latest.)
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #13) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Soben wrote:regfan and i dealt with our hydra issues. We both share the interest in forming a town alliance this game that votes and works together so that scum don't direct the lynch. People who we think would be good members of said alliance: ABR, Manaku, CHesskid, WrathChild. We are interested in sharing our top 5 scum reads and coming to some sort of consensus about our scum reads so we can as a group direct a lynch towards a good target.

Here are our top 5 scum reads:

1. implosion
2. bunnylover
3. zdenek
4. lmp
5. riceballtail
(alternate: dryfit)

:o I remember when Fate did an alliance thing in the Naruto game. I think it worked out pretty well. ABR been in an alliance I don't find much to disagree with, but why the other people?

blah blah blah blah blah is what I read in the last pages o.o
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Don't understand why we hammered instead of giving RBT the chance to claim.
Either way, RBT would have died (as long as someone had said they had intention to vote RBT).
Poor play.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:who the fuck would revive rbt

ISO purposes
sorry.

Anyway we need to lynch someone who is healthy
Bunnylover makes a great suggestion scummy as hell yesterday

lol. Lynch someone who is healthy? I see some logic in that, but most people who got hurt are by a town role more then likely.
Meaning healthy people can be town too, and more then likely will be town.

On a side note. Glad to see the third party Healer team is back in the game (or I assume). Welcome back RBT.

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
grab dagger

Im scared D:.

So it seems you were right GreyIce in that we can't move our votes.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Katy wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
lol. Lynch someone who is healthy? I see some logic in that, but most people who got hurt are by a town role more then likely.
Meaning healthy people can be town too, and more then likely will be town.

I think the idea is that people who are badly damaged don't need to be lynched because they can be vigged off at night.

Yeah, that why I said "some" logic.
Its not bad, but I still don't like it that well. By allowing those who are damage to live, assuming they are anti-town, we allow them to use their ability at night or day.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Fair warning of advice.
Actions used last night aren't to be trusted.
Thank you and have a pleasant day.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Katy wrote:Bunnylover already alluded to this, but I am pretty sure that not all night actions hit their intended targets last night. So analyzing the night kill based on who the target was might not be reliable.

This above.
I apologize for the inconvenience :(. It won't happen again :D.
But anyways, there is very little to go on for a vote. Going to go through some ISO to find something or somewhere scum has slip.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Zdenek: I don't see the disconnect. Can you explain it?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:TARGETTING BEING OFF WAS CLAIMED AS A RESULT OF BUNNYLOVERS ACTION
OUR ROLEBLOCK OF HER ACTED BEFORE THAT
ERGO BULLSHIT

PEOPLE CLAIMING THAT THEY DIDN'T HIT THEIR SAID TARGET MEANS THAT YOUR ROLEBLOCKED FAILED.
ERGO, MY POWER HAPPENED BEFORE YOUR POWER.
OR
THIS IS WHY SNOW_BUNNY DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AT NIGHT.
-RANDOM ANIGOENGIOENGOAINEW GN-
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Katy wrote:
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:

except for the part where we roleblocked her last night and she still claims an action that worked

Unless someone else revived RBT last night, then actions definitely went astray. I know my revive was used, and the target I chose did not revive. RBT did revive.

Baby Spice is right, I think. Either Bunny_Lover is telling the truth and your action hit someone else because of them, or some other effect caused actions to go astray and in that case your action didn't hit BL anyway.

Note in the rules:

When a player has an ability blocked or when an ability is prevented, it will know that its ability failed and the ability won't be used.

If BL was really blocked they would know it and so wouldn't have claimed to have done anything. I think the question to Bunny_Lover is - are you claiming a redirect? Ability resolution indicates that an RB can affect a redirect, but we still don't know exactly what BL is claiming to have done.

Apparently I can cause everyone night action to be randomize.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

WrathChild wrote:Isn't the redirect of Katy by Bunny pretty much confirmed as occuring unless this is some elaborate scum-gambit (which would be pretty stupid considering they are unscathed as of now).

Bunny, was your ability a Mass-Redirect?

That was one of the first things I asked when I learned what happened.
It was on everyone, although I tried to target CMAR only.

@Beefster: I am 100% sure that I caused the redirection, otherwise I would not have said anything. I'm certain of this because of how the previous game worked.

@InHIm: What teammate would I be covering up for?

@Beefster: The reason I said I mass-redirect was because people were avoiding lynching "bruised" and "hurt" players. They were only looking at "healthy" players, which would be good if everyone had hit their intended target. But because I had inside information to prove that would be false, then I don't want to leave the town hanging you know D:.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Oh by the way.
A gaggle of gesse, why do you have the power to Roleblock?
Aren't you a mason?
Aren't mason powers just the power to converstate with their partner(s)?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Beefster wrote:In my experience, I don't think mass redirection is a townie power. Unless it's on some sort of bastard mechanic.

What type of power did you think you were using?

I was hoping to use a one-hit killing power :(.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Beefster wrote:Or rather, are you not told what exactly your spells do?

Woosh random.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Bunnylover »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:If anyone fucking considers lynching mana, we're replacing out.

I don't do fucktarded towns, and Faraday's still at Goofbash sooooooooooooo

Hey AGOG, why do you have a roleblocking ability (maybe?) as a mason?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Bunnylover »

IceyCupcake wrote:
-Ability resolution: The order of resolution of abilities is (take note that not necessarily all abilities described here exist in the game): hide,
mass-redirect
, roleblock*, mass-roleblock, redirect*, protect, kill, damage, healing, investigate, recruit, affect other*, revive, miscellaneous abilities. Roleblock, affect other and redirect may switch place depending on who's the one being affected (the redirect takes place unless the roleblocker blocks the redirector; the same with affect other) Conflicting abilities of the same type will happen simultaneously.

Oh look, Bunny is confirmed mass redirector, Chess is confirmed roleblocker. Awesome. I love mod confirmation.

Snake will die today or tonight, we're not lynching him. Same with the Beef. I'll do an FOS count tonight, and then we can hear from replacements. I still like

Yeah, but more then likely (like 90% sure), I won't be using redirection effect again unless everyone targetting someone i find town (which even then might still be bad to use).
I still despise the mason claim day 1.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

o.o Surye im not sure what you meant :(.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Beefster wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:
Katy wrote:Let me quote again:

Snow_Bunny wrote:When a player has an ability blocked or when an ability is prevented,
it will know that its ability failed
and the ability won't be used.

If Bunnylover was roleblocked, they would have been informed. I find it really impossible that scum Bunnylover would not only have claimed an action that was causing people to speculate incorrectly about their night actions, but would have done so if they were notified that their action failed and the ability wasn't used, which is what should have happened if the roleblock really worked.

Hmm, great catch.
Another thing to consider is that although Chesskid3/AGOG look normal, Mana_Ku looked pretty fucking scummy to me.

To be honest, I'd like to kill Mana_Ku first, if he comes up as one of us, we can then all protect AGOG and deal with Bunnylover later.

Unfos

FoS: Mana_Ku (Whoever is to substitute him)

Think in terms of night kills. It would be more productive to lynch bunnylover- then if he flips town chaos sorcerer (or whatever), we nightkill AGOG and Mana_Ku.

lol and lets ignore the options that they both can be town!

PeregrineV wrote:FWIW, I neither attacked nor healed anyone all game.

@Bunny- You have random spells? That range from a one-hit kill to messing up everyone's targets? Can you explain why town would have this awesome ability to fuck itself over?

Not sure if I should answer since it is immense rolefishing.
Like I said previously, I won't be using this randomizer ability again. I can see some situations where it would be beneficial (those situation been like a 00.01% of happening), but overall this ability does affect town more then scum (at least at the moment since I don't know what abilities scum have).
The main benefit of a randomizer would probably be that I can cause scum teams (yes assuming their are more then one) to cross kill each other, and can cause a doctor or healer spell to land on someone scum targeted by my redirection.
But I highly doubt I'll be using it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Feysal: I believed CMAR was scum. Even if everyone thinks someone is town, doesn't mean they are town. You should know this from King of the Swords or Clash of the Swords (whatever) where Hasdgfas was "called town by almost everyone" and won the game for his scum team.
Random is probably the wrong word. How about ???????????. The spell wont happen again.

Anyways you bring up a good point in the RB. I'm beginning to think that they didn't come out till after they saw a side been drawn. What I mean is that they wouldn't have claim RB if they could attempt to lynch me, but as was shown in the thread more people were cautious and favored me. So therefore they claimed their RB in an attempt to cast suspicion on Mangu_Ku and A gaggle of geese.
But all of that is just a theory :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Bunnylover »

SGRaaize wrote:Alright, Bunnylover
You're an inventor, is that what this is?

Similar yes. Not exactly sure if my thought of an inventor are correct.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Bunnylover »

SGR: Thats the closet to my role. kinda. im been vague on purpose. posting from phone. beefsteer death has me t5hinking two things: 1. is that snow bunny is killing us off or 2. like my role last game where i had to acquire 15 healer point, someone has to kill off so many people to achieve their wc. the problem with the snow bunny theory is that a loop hole may have been found. i havent directly stated my role and power, but most people have an idea of what i am. yet im still alive.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Feysal wrote:
Oh look, we have another town death due to claiming. That makes seven total, excluding the one who got revived, nearly a third of the game. We cannot claim, because we would die.
We cannot reveal our abilities out of fear of having them stolen, which also prevents us from sharing what we've done with them.
We cannot know ourselves what our actions have accomplished because of the mass redirection. We cannot use votes to wagon and pressure our suspects, since we can't unvote if we're wrong.

This game should've had a bastard mod warning in big, red letters.

When did the bolded become an issue? When did it even happen?
I claimed an ability, yet haven't recieved in penalty (probably because i didn't do it directly).
What do you know?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

WrathChild wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Remember that plan I talked about?
We're basically doing it now, lolololol

Things are getting desperate, but I think we're right at least on this one.

FoS: DryFit

Why FoS the guy that's going to be replaced shortly. I believe a replacement for him has already been requested.

FoS: SGR

Also WTF Snake!? It was painfully clear you were town, why the hell would you suicide!? If we lose this game its going to be because dumb town keeps doing stupid things like claiming. PLEASE NO MORE DUMB CLAIMING!!!!!

Snake obvious town?
What post(s) made you think that?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Bunnylover wrote:
Feysal wrote:
Oh look, we have another town death due to claiming. That makes seven total, excluding the one who got revived, nearly a third of the game. We cannot claim, because we would die.
We cannot reveal our abilities out of fear of having them stolen, which also prevents us from sharing what we've done with them.
We cannot know ourselves what our actions have accomplished because of the mass redirection. We cannot use votes to wagon and pressure our suspects, since we can't unvote if we're wrong.

This game should've had a bastard mod warning in big, red letters.

When did the bolded become an issue? When did it even happen?
I claimed an ability, yet haven't recieved in penalty (probably because i didn't do it directly).
What do you know?

Don't mean to be rude, but can you answer this Feysal D:?
And the people who voted previously died I believe.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Baby Spice wrote:Kind of curious that you forgot that one of the extreemly few votes today was AGOG voting for you Bunnylover.

Today as in "day 2"
or
Today as in "Today Friday".
Doesn't matter. I haven't paid attention to the vote count seeing as we are using FOS as votes.
What exactly are you trying to say by me forgetting AGOG voted for me? I haven't forgotten AGOG finds me suspicious for unknown reason.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

SGRaaize wrote:I feel like absolutely nothing in this game counts for shit, due to all the insane mechanics going on, I feel like Mafia can easily hide amongst Town with these mechanic talk bullshit, after rereading a little, I got a headache, literally nothing stands out to me as scum or townie, the few people I think aren't scum due to role claims are acting just like everyone else is, then there's a fuckload of lurkers and nothing else to talk about.

This game is painful.

Vote: Dry-Fit

And yes, that's a vote, not a FoS, I'm not in the mood to discuss right now, nor am I in the mood to play more bullshit games related to the mechanics of this game instead of the actual players and what they say. Its time we advance, we don't need a big majority, the FoS count clearly indicated more people wanted to vote Dry-Fit last time I checked, and I am not waiting around when there are a few days left.

Unlike you guys, I only play one game at a time, and I don't like hydraing nor the concept of hydras, so this is particularly painful to me. Let's go

Due to the mechanic of the game, which I can only assume the mod is controlling as Snow_bunny is in the game, mafia have to figure out what is going on as well as town.
Set-up speculation is what all these pages are. Both sides knows nothing about it (or at least I assume), and therefore they both blend in with each-other. we haven't really discussed anything that isn't set-up speculation
FOS Snow_Bunny
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:let's kill bunnylover imo tbh

lol tunneling much?
Honestly if you gave a single damn reason why you wanted me dead, then maybe you could push a case on me (I doubt it though).
The matter of fact is that all you've done today is go, "this person should die" then nothing else.
So please, humor me as to why I should die, otherwise gtfo and hunt for actual scum instead of town.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Abra Kadabra Alazkazma!
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Somethings I think I should mention:
1) I believe their is another redirecter
or
1a) My last spell couldn't target the living and targeted the first person to die.
2) CSL is confirm sorcerer.
3) I like pie.
3a) Don't forget bunnies.

Going to read the pages now.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

IceyCupcake wrote:I mass roleblocked twilight actions. It's not my favorite ability, but we didn't earn any points, and frankly more deaths is all bad for the town.

v_v Damn you.

Vote: IceyGrey
Unvote

@WraithChild: I don't believe in having a lynch just to have a lynch.

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:the fact your not protecting spyrex ANYWAY just makes you a contender for worst role usage if you're town. so, yeah. you need to be told what to do. i'm okay with killing you if you don't play ball. there's no reason not to protect confirmed masons.

p.s. did katy take her info back WC??????????? LOL, make more bad calls on the game. if you're town here you should apologise to spyrex post game for not protecting him.

Please shut the fuck up.
I have never been more annoyed with a player in any of my games then I have at the moment.
You are not confirmed. I created a mass redirection which meant that all actions where shifted, meaning if anyone had any kind of confirmation as town then it was wrong because their intended targeted was not hit.

Is the gaggle of gesse a hydra, and if so who of?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Baby Spice wrote:Icey, what did you roleblock or was it general?

Because gandalf and now Bunny claim not to have been RB'ed.

Unvote

No, I'm claiming to have been RB'd.
Thats why I said Damn <_<. At night, I wasn't though.

I should stop posting if I don't think your town?
Hmm..........................................
I just played a game where RBT and Fate claimed mason day one when they were actually scum. Now, being an paranoid person towards Fate, I admittedly called bullshit and pushed for an RBT lynched. Things happened. Fate and RBT won the game as scum.
I refused to believe an unforce mason claim day 1 without reasonable cause. I refused to believe that this was a positive move for town. I just don't believe it.
If you can explain to me any logical sense in you claiming mason day 1, then go ahead and say it. If not, well that what I expect.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Bunnylover »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:fate should never won that game due to the fact masons (pretty much) flipped.

it's quite clear Spy has been soaking up damage, can you explain how that's working if we're not masons, eh?

there is no 'logical' reason to claim masons, but then scum claiming masons makes no 'logical sense either' sooooooooooooo?

Wait so because Spyrex said that he took damage in thread, and you know he took damage, that means your a mason?
Wut?
Scum claiming mason Day 1 makes more sense then town claiming mason. As scum would be taken gambits (and as chesskid in your hydra, its not a stretch).

WrathChild wrote:
UNVOTE: Spyrex

Damage evidence indicates non-scum. Were you (the Masons) responsible for any of the night 1 deaths?

You ignore the possibility that town could be the cause of the damage
That their could be two scum teams
They they could be a team of SK.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Bunnylover »

SGRaaize wrote:By the way, I still think AGOG is town, its just Mana_Ku was amazingly scummy.

If I had a way to know there's an ability in here that protects from a kill at 100%, I would probably just try to get Mana_Ku lynched and get AGOG protected and a clear until the end of the game, but there's so much shit that can happen at this point its best not to try to take control of Night actions

Last game their were multiple ways to damage someone (weapon damage, spell damage, etc.), and you had to protect with the right protection spell =/.

Zdenek wrote:I don't think that we can trust the night actions from last night at all, considering that Katy seems to have been both killed, resurrected and removed from the game all at once (notice that on the main page her listing in the dead list has been crossed out like RBT's was). So I won't be using the results of last nights actions to clear or incriminate anyone.

As a result of this, I don't think that Wrathchild's reasons for suspecting Spyrex hold water. Plus, I think it is highly unlike that scum would risk claiming as masons on day one. Similarly, I don't see why we should think that dead Katy confirms the masons.

I think my ability targeted the first person to die.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

The removal of Katy is 100% done by my ability. As in the mod said so.
As least we do realize that their is another player with the ability of redirection (other then me).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

PeregrineV wrote:@SGR- Well, since I get the distinct impression from the thread that I was handed a knife and sent into a gunfight, and someone has been hitting me since the game began, you'll understand if I don't threaten the shit out of anyone.

@Bunnylover- Did I understand that you added another player? As in, not a replacement but a player #25. It's good you confirmed them Sorceror, but, you know....
And I want to confirm that you did not pick Katy to remove, because Katy was confirmed town and reviver.
Tell me this isn't some weird cult stuff.

@BabySpice- If you are not hunting a wizard, then this sounds like a 3rd party admission. Do you win with the rest of town?

@Surye- You were almost lynched yesterday, yet haven't heard anything from you.

Vote: Surye

lol.
Yes, I added CSL into the game, and the mod told me that he was of sorceror alignment (he actually said of the same alignment as you), but I fear that he won't be in the game for long. I have a feeling that he's going to vanish after the day in, as in my ability was only able to bring a townie to the game for one day, but thats just me guessing.
I targeted A gaggle of gesses last night, hoping for an investigation role or an auto kill (I used a level 3 spell). I was told in the same pm that for my power to work, I removed Katy from the game.
And if this was some kinda cult thing, I wouldn't tell ya'll that CSL was confirmed town (as he would be under my alignment, and therefore if either of us flip we would lose the game assuming we were cult lol).

@AGOG: CSL is confirm town if you believe I am town.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Vaya wrote:
Grab: scroll

Last game the scroll was a something harmful to town (I think it like stunned them or something) and only certain people could read it.

@Gandalf: But is not reading the game a scum tell? I find a tell like that more of a town, as scum must pay attention to the game while town can kinda drift.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

gandalf5166 wrote:Bunny, I would say exactly the opposite. Why would scum need to read the game more than town?

I don't know, I guess its more on how I play.
As Scum I play more attention to the game, so.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I have to agree with SGR at the moment. He is been used as a scapegaot.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Unvote, Vote: Vaya

I don't support a SGR lynch.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Just so you guys are aware, I was third party last game with the point system with my partner Nacho (I WAS ONE FREAKING POINT AWAY FROM VICTORY >_<).
Few things I've notice:
1) What GreyIce said about Snow_Bunny not revealing the amount of points is true. They are totally in the dark, as I was in my game.
2) Vaya not claiming her win Condition means I believe her/his claim. From my last game, claiming of any sort about your role was a direct violation of the role and will result in deduction of points. I do not know if that has carry over, but looking at Vaya it seems so. But then GreyIce has claim roles and I haven't seen nothing that would be counted as negative.

GreyICE wrote:Also, if we have a mass alignment claim, Vaya can detect evil as one of her powers. DryFit only managed to action once, but he proved that Mana_Ku was evil.

Wouldn't this mean that AGOG is evil as well?

@SGR: Yeah your power doesn't confirm you as town :(.

@The Adventure group: I would like the know the total amount of points you need to gain. Mainly you GreyIce, as we should be able to get you out of the game.

@WraithChild: At the moment I am agree with your post #2293

Something Im forgetting.
Hopefully I'll remember it =/
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

SGR I understand why you believe you will be confirm, but all your power does is confirm other people as Undead (assuming your not lieing).
This doesn't mean that your power is a town power. I've seen a SK Neighbourer before x_x.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Sorry if you've already said it GreyIce, but does your team win as a whole or not?
As in the point you all gather are collective as a whole or you each win by your own win condition (You could just need 12 points, the other people need 392 points.)
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Has Zdenek claim yet or hinted at his claim?
Not sure what the VC is on him.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Zdenek you have two choices:
1) Claim and have the possibility of dieing
or
2) Be hammered
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

If it hasn't happened already.
Vote: Zedenek
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Bunnylover »

V/LA til not sure.
Storm coming my way and may knock out the power so I'll have limited access.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Who blocked me?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Grab Wand
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Bunnylover »

WrathChild wrote:Isn't Bowser supposed to be gone by now? Like, I thought he was only here for a Day or something.

No. I was only assuming that he would be in the game for one night. I wasn't sure.

@Feysal: I have received no restriction.

My vote is going on SGR, but I'll wait for the moment.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:who brought bowser into the game

I brought him into the game

o_O Bowser you have abilities?

Why are we lynching SGR again? I know I said my vote was on him, but then I re-read his post and it made sense.

With the item I picked up, I can hurt Inhim don't know if the damage output will kill him though.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Im not exactly sold on SGR is scum.
Vote: Surye

Good thing thier are other options we all agree that are scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

2- gandalf5166 - Adventurer
3- A Gaggle of Geese - Town
7- Bunnylover - Town Inventor
8- GreyICE - Adventurer
10- Vaya - Adventurer
12- WrathChild - Adventurer
16- BabySpice - Lich Hunter
17- Surye - ???
20- inHimshallibe - ???
21- SGRaaize - Lich, Undead
23- Feysal - SK
25- Bowser - Undead Town

I really don't care if we leave Feysal alive. Last game I lost by
One point
, and if everyone can win this game I want them too (other then scum).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@GreyIce: Because at this point, their must be one or two mafia left. He has tonight to win. I do not believe allowing him to leave one more night is going to cost us the game with at least 4 third party alive v.s. 2/1 scum.
Not sure why I'm not voting SGR. I think I keep reading something in his post wrong.
Feysal is good at mafia :<
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Unvote, vote: SGR
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Can we just use the wish to kill Survye and then lynch Feysal if he still alive?
And what about InHim?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Bunnylover »

SUCH A FREAKING MIND COMPLEX GAME, AND I LOVED IT!.
Seriously, I had just got done doing a game like this (hosting it on my clan site) that had several teams win (3rd Party, SK, town won). So much fun when everyone can win XD.

@Snow_Bunny: :O I saw that I saved town, how I do that? Was it Night 1 with my redirection or bringing Bowser in the game?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”