Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Regfan »

Furry, if that was indeed a legitimate day-kill I cannot express in words the amount I hate you, not just for policy vigging but for ending the day in such a short amount of time like that when multiple players haven't had a chance to voice in.

Band name claiming is completely pointless and infact anti-town. Unlike 00's band mafia the bands assigned to players this game has no relation to their role or allignment thus spending time attempting to pressure players into revealing them is just time spend away from progressing the game.

General thoughts thus far:

- Gorilla can you attempt to explain how claiming PR flat out is benefical in any way? With that said I'm stuggling seeing you do so as scum.
- Nintendos frustration and play reads as him being newb-town again.
- DemonHybrids change of opinion in regards to who was shot reads as geninue town-thinking as does his refrainment from voting.
- Juls play thus far has been incredibly anti-town and filler involved currently have her as null leaning scum.
- Nikandors belief that band name relates to exact role reads as a geninue town slip.

Vote: Juls
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Regfan »

Furry, you're
very very very
wrong. A game is won or lost within the first day phase majority of the time, a scum flip with lots of content allows for interactions to be drawn to nearly be able to PoE the scum.

No Gorilla, he doesn't. You have it wrong, if the roles were based upon the song person A could pick a song that has strong ressembelence to cop just to attain that role. You can confirm it with Slaxx yourself, the songs name and bands choice has NO indication to the persons allignment or role.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Regfan »

Furry, we're not going to agree about this I stand by that D1 and D2 are the most important days in the game and a good town should be able to assure a win through providing good content during it.

Nikandor, I'll ask Slaxx later but the band you chose literally means nothing when it comes to the song/role ect. I'll give you an example if you like; If I were to choose a band that only has 2 songs both being about the police does that mean it's impossible for me to be a doctor? No.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Regfan »

I still disagree with band name claiming. I believe that there's no benefit it doing so at all, mafia power roles are going to be given songs that relate to their powers giving them something to claim safely all this does is give them ideas of who is what particular power role and who isn't. With that said, I'm stuggling to understand the votes on Furry, sure his actions may be something I don't agree with but his intention is obvious and town-motivated.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by Regfan »

Nikandor, players that have bands with multiple albums have the possibility of being any role meaning them band-claiming is pointless. Bands that are lesser published claiming would lock their power roles to a select few which sure locks mafia into limited claims but it also gives mafia ideas of what PR's they could be.

Powerrox, the fact that Furry attempted to pretend that his actions ended the day upon kill enhances the tells that Animorph would present in his reaction giving us a relatively good indication if Ani is mafia or not, that's not something mafia are striving for especially of a player like Animorph who could be consider mslynch bait.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Regfan »

Juls wrote:Elaborate and I will respond. So far this game (at the point of this post) I asked for band claims and pretended to daykill kanye west. Explain why this is anti-town.

Willingly, your constant desire to ask does that make me scummy reads as paranoid scum. Town care not if an action of theirs is considered to be scummy before legitimate votes have begun to be placed. Your daykill seemed like an attempt to attain some form of town-cred when it did nothing other than reduce the credibility and reactions from Furrys. Furthermore your attempted to place pressure on players to band-name claim without stating the advantages and disadvantages of doing so, in other words your actions were disengeninious.

Nintendo continues to scream newb-town, his attack on Seraphim was intially very weak however people haven't taken a good enough look at it because Seras 'I didn't type it all up at once' excuse and defence is shit-awful. I'm interested in hearing what Pine believes about Nintendos meta because he has played in both games that I have with Nintendo and I'm not following the conclusion he has drawn.

Going to do another read of the thread later today, should have a list of my reads up then, for now my vote is still comfortable on Juls though.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Regfan »

Seraphim, I completely understand the attempted catch up post you did however I don't understand defending your change of read however slight it may be in the manner you did. I would have rather had an explanation towards what changed in those seventeen or however long minutes it was.

Juls, if what you're saying is that you wanted to find out who would latch onto you and the reasoning behind them doing so you wouldn't outright as if you're scummy or not, doing so disrupts the natural game flow and only helps attain forced and unnatural reactions and answers from both town and mafia. I continue to believe your reasoning behind the day-kill is incredibly weak and fail to find any real town-motivation behind doing so at that point.

Juls wrote: I pressured diddins because he refused without providing any reasons which makes it look like he has something to hide. I have also stated the advantages as have others. Do you know of any disadvantages you would like to share?

This isn't what happened at all. Firstly he did provide reasoning, he believed it was to much outguessing the mod. Secondly he didn't refuse to out reasoning because you never attempted to ask him for any instead you just pressure-voted him. I have shared the disadvantages which include giving mafia an idea of which players can and cannot be certain power roles influencing and assisting their night actions.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

Juls, an example of forced and unatural reactions can be seen in Mini 1156 where I attempted to force the following poster to state an opinion on a stance I had about another player, an example of this is in this post. It didn't prove that successful to be perfectly honest. Pressure is good in certain situations however in other situations it leads to play being pushed into a counter-productive direction, for instance pressuring Diddin to band claim doesn't shine a light on his allignment at all and intead moves conversation away from scumhunting where it should be.

I'm not seeing the EPM slip at all, he stated that he beleived Nintendo was town therefore his lynch would be a mslynch. There's nothing more to it than that and I'm actually interested into reading into who started pushing the suggestion of it being a slip.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Regfan »

Juls, I'm not mixing anything up at all however I love the attempt to misrpresent me while asking jabbing at me with the 'too townie to be town' statement. I addressed and fulfilled your request to provide a link to a method of forced reactions that I saw coming from an attempted strategy furthermore the forced reactions weren't even about your daykill to begin with but rather your attempt at questioning players thoughts on how scummy you were.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Regfan »

Juls, never have I said that the concept of asking questions and being inquisitive is scummy. Instead I've stated that your does this make me look scummy state of mind reads as overly paranoid scum play because those questions don't provide any valuable or productive content for the game. I then proceeded to explaining how those questions are unproductive and you attempted to turn around and attempt to suggest that I'm mixing up arguments when it's very clear that I'm not.

Nintendo is town as fuck, someone unvote I don't want any possible chance at a blitz hammer before I finish completing my reads list and we're not lynching Nintendo.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Regfan »

Town (Strongest to weakest):
Furry, Gaoth, Groundsel, NintendoAddict1, Nikandor, DemonHybrid, CSL, Diddin.
Null:
Parama, Pine, Animorpherv1, Powerrox93, Cogito Ergo Sum, Gorilla, Seraphim, Evilpacman18.
Scum (Strongest to weakest):
Juls, Parabollocks, AntB.

Spoiler: Reasoning behind my current reads
1. Gaoths reads list and prior posts read as geninue town Gaoth however I do disagree with quite a few of his reads and would like an elaboration on his epm scum read. Right now I have a strong town read on him.

2. AntB hasn't provided enough real content for me to properly judge him with however his vote on Nintendo screams opportunistic and I'm disliking his avoidance over taking any real stance on Animoprh and Furrys actions. Right now he's sitting somewhere between null and scum.

3. Demonhybrids content is slightly lacking however his frustration and thought process in regards to Furrys gambit both read as geninue. Right now I have a decent town read on him.

4. Diddins belief that he caught a slip on EPM however wrong as it may be reads as a legitimate town-tell but he really needs to take moment and stand back to reasses his reads because the Nintendo wagon is badbadbad. Right now I have a decent town read on him.

5. Parama (No posts)

6. Parabollocks suspicion of Juls and Nintendo read as all over the place as does the rest of his posts and content especially his attempt at suggesting that Sera vs Nintendo is S v T with no reasoning behind it whatsoever. Right now I have a slight scum-read on him and badly want an explanation of his overally thoughts.

7. Pine is someone that I'm constantly flip-flopping a lot on. I don't understand the strong town read that others have him considering that Post #53, Post #58 and Post #71 have very different attitudes about Furrys dayvig gambit. Right now he's living in nullsville until I get a better chance to read through his posts in detail.

8. CSLs posts have been relatively filler based however I read Post #234 as a geninue town-tell. Right now I have a decent town read on him.

9. Powerrox93 is someone that I have absolutely no idea about at the current moment and await more content from him. Right now it should be obvious I have a null read on him.

10. NintendoAddict1 screams of newb-town and his meta proves this as well, I really really do not understand the push and case against him and it needs to stop soon. I'm quite positive that there is indeed scum on his wagon though and plan on looking into it now. Right now I have a relatively strong town read on him.

11. Seraphim, similarly to other players I'm currently unable to attain a strong read on him at all, mostly due to some of his actions reading as town-tells and others read as suspicious. Right now I currently have a null read on him. [Inside joke: Gorilla will be vigging him N1 anyway]

12. Furrys initial gambit and selected target both read as town motivated as does his actions and reads that have been stated since then, I'm finding it really difficult even considering his actions coming from scum. Right now I have a strong town read on him.

13. Juls is someone that I've made my feelings quite clear about, her attempted attack about my playstyle against me continues to strengthen my scum read on her however I do need to take a step back later at some point and reasses because it's entirely possible I could be tunneling. Right now I have a decently strong scum read on her.

14. Nikanor, although I dislike his push for outting everyones band names his reasoning behind it is decent and it feels as if he truly believes that it's optimal to do so (Which it's not). Furthermore his actions and opinion in regards to Furry and the daykill scream town. Right now he's one of my stronger town reads.

15. Animorpherv1s reaction was certaintly unusual and doesn't remind me of his town reaction to a policy lynch in Mafia Dating Game Show however at the same time I wouldn't go as far to say that his reaction was scummy. Right now he's sitting in nullsville for me.

16. Groundsels one and only post gives me a good feel about him, his openness in stating that he was attempting to recieve SK and his mention that he wants to take a better looking into both Juls and myself makes perfect sense for town in this position whereas mafia would be comfortable taking a stance knowing that they're unlikely to get called out for it. Right now I have a good town read on him.

17. Cogito Ergo Sum is someone that I have absolutely no idea about at the current moment and await more content from him. Right now it should be obvious I have a null read on him.

18. Evilpacman18, ugh prior to reading into him I had a strong gut town read but now that I've stepped back I really am having trouble working out what it's based upon, his actions don't remind me of town or scum EPM that I've seen in the past. Right now I have a null read on him unfortunatly.

19. Gorilla is someone that I'm currently unsure on, my earlier town-read on him has faded to a degree when reading his posts in ISO however I believe it's needed to say that he should die in a fire for picking Kayne and I won't be hydraing with him again due to it. Right now I have a null read on him.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Regfan »

I'll go into depth on my Nintendo town read later when I have town but it revolves around his reaction to the vig kill, his reaction to pressure being placed on him, his attitude and attack on Seraphim reading as geninue and a degree of previous meta which I'll go into later. For now Para I want you to explain how you believe Nintendo vs Seraphim is S v T because I fail to understand how it's possible to assess whether an argument is S v T or T v T so early in the game on such a weak basis. Parabollocks, Diddin was town in 00's band mafia.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Regfan »

Para, so the sole reason that you believe Sera and Nintendo are S v T is because you suspect Nintendo? Seriously? For the record I briefly explained my town read on Nintendo in the post you were addressing which revolves around: His reaction to the vig kill, his reaction to pressure being placed on him, his attitude and attack on Seraphim reading as geninue and a degree of previous meta.

Groundsel, I read post #234 as a town-tell because CSL had the option of avoiding stating that Furry shouldn't be voted however went right ahead and mentioned it, this is something I don't see him doing as scum though I need to read into some more of his meta to be more sure.

Seraphim, I put my reasoning for my reads in spoilers because I hate excessively long posts which is also the reason I attempt to avoid quoting players whenever possible. If you don't mind can you attempt to explain your leaning town read on Juls please.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Regfan »

Juls, now I'm curious. Which games of mind did you skim through and what anaylsis did you attain from doing so because I can think of multiple conclusions that can be drawn from observing them. Also I see no reason why you would claim nor do I see any reason why you would suggest that you're considering claiming because doing so essentially means you're openely stating that you're a power role and likely to be night targeted if you're town.

I'm currently in the process of attempting to make sense of any of Parabollocks play and contempating moving my vote to him however I believe I'll hold of for now, I want to give him a chance to properly elaborate and explain his reads. I can very much understand the case against EPM however I'm unsure if I agree with it yet ot not, I certaintly can see his actions coming from him as town and as mafia.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Regfan »

I'm heading to bed and will read through the recent posts in the morning however Gorilla, Parama, Furry, DemonHybrid, Seraphim and Nikandor as the slightly more experienced players in the game I want to hear all of your thoughts on EPM and everyone else in the game.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Regfan »

Still not fully caught up however ToD's replacing in post was terribad though I'm still not convinced that he's the best counterwagon as I found majority of ani's posts to be null.

The strong push for an EPM quick lynch is not something I like at all. We gain nothing from having the day end while multiple players haven't stated their thoughts especially if the sole reason for the push is that he claimed VT which means he's more likely town than not to be perfectly honest, furthermore his recent posts as well as Nintendos both read as scrambling town, everyone needs to take a step back and relook at this.

DH, it's perfectly normal for a town player to get defensive when pushed towards L-2 and aim towards preventing themselves getting lynched, doing so is not a scum-tell at all and it's not as if he hasn't done any attempts at scumhunting. If you read his earlier posts he clearly laid out all of his reads so I'm unsure what you're attempting to push here.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Regfan »

I still am failing to understand how someone defending themselves is considered to be a scum-tell on this sit. Town and mafia are both to avoid getting lynched therefore when placed near a possible lynch it makes sense to defend yourself regardless of allignment in any means possible. The more I read into EPM the more I can understand his actions in regards to his defence of Nintendo, the only thing I haven't managed to fully understand is his vote on him to induce a wagon.

Gaoth and EPM since both of you are currently online I want you to elaborate on your thoughts of Juls, Parabollocks, AntB and Powerrox.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Regfan »

Thanks Gaoth and EPM, I need to take a day or two to step back and mull over this game, I haven't been so lackless of strong scum reads in a while. Gorilla, can you also explain your obvtown read on Animorph as well because I've looked back multiple times and am just not seeing it at all.

CMAR, I suggest reading the entire thread however a quick summarization is that Furry faked a day kill on Animorph, reactions ensued. Juls then faked a day kill, no reactions occured from that one. Players drew conclusions in regards to Ani and Furrys allignments then proceeded to wagon Nintendo for filler and odd reactions however personally I believe he screams noobtown. People then moved to EPM for an odd occurance that you'll need to read into, the gist of it is that he claims that he voted Nintendo his town-read in an attempt to bait other votes onto the wagon allowing him to assess which are scum and which aren't.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Regfan »

In regards to Juls reads list I completely agree and understand the town reads on Nintendo, Nikandor, Furry and DemonHybrid however not seeing the Trumpet or Sera town-reads so if you could attempt to elaborate on them I would appreciate it. Similarly I'm understanding the Parabollocks, Powerrox and to a degree Pine scumreads but not understanding the Diddin or EPM one at all.

This is immensely frustrating, Juls is town-telling hardcore at the moment. Going to continue rethinking my reads because right now I have a lot of strong town reads but no real strong scum reads. I'm out through the whole of today so they should be up at some point tommorow. No one dare quicklynch in the meantime.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Regfan »

Juls, TwistedSpoon claimed which account he was in an alternate thread directly to you meaning he had no worry about being outted at the time to you therefore I do not understand the reasoning behind your attack on him at all.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Regfan »

Juls wrote:What are you talking about? He didn't acquiesce until I caught him read handed lying about it and lying about it being "late" (implying he was leaving)

Looking for it at the moment without any luck but I remember him hardclaiming that he was Groundsel in a thread or game to both of us.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Regfan »

Juls, hiding ones identity is a decision made when creating an alternate account and therefore is not allignment related, having an account partially slip and then continuing to attempt to deny ownership of that account is also not allignment related. It would be incredibly obvious that his account is TS via his playstyle and typing style therefore I cannot comprehend how you believe him continuously denying the account is a scum-tell when it's obviously just a poor player decision.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Regfan »

CMAR can you attempt to complete your read through of the thread stating your reads at the end of it. I earlier had a degree of suspicion towards Powerrox which was reduced by others explanations of there reads on him however his attack and attitude towards CES are terribad and propells him into my scum-reads list again.

Not that happy with Paras recent actions and his continual refrainment from stating any reads, his one scum read Juls changed to null and he since then he hasn't made any effort to state any alternate reads. Certaintly happier joining the Parawagon than the EPM one though I want to see much more content from everyone as the game seems to be stagnating. I should have a complete list of my current reads up later but for now:

Vote: Parabollocks
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, Pinescum was something I realized during the night phase, going to out the rest of my reads later, need to get some coffee in me first. A bookie means they have the ability to guess who was lynched, if said person gets lynched they get an extra nightkill.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Regfan »

Two scum teams seems unlikely, especially for the reasoning you've stated Juls. Assumption of two scum teams would mean that there's a vig in the setup causing Pines death meaning there would be three killing roles a night with the possibilty of it being four if the bookie bookies correctly which is something I believe Slaxx would have avoided when creating this setup.

I do however agree that he likely bookied Parabollocks if he bookied therefore I don't believe Parabollocks is the best lynch for today even though he's my strongest scum-read. No, I'm not claiming vig, just stating that I did a massive detailed re-read of the thread during the night with a great deal of my reads changing in strength upon doing so. In the process of compiling them, I'll post what I have at the current moment though.

Town Reads (Strongest to Weakest):
Nintendo11, Gaoth, Juls, ToD, Gorilla, CES, Groundsel, CSL, DemonHybrid, Nikandor.
Null Reads:
CMAR, Diddin.
Scum Reads (Strongest to Weakest):
Parabollocks, Seraphim, AntB, Powerrox93.

1. Nintendo, as stated in my previous reads list screams of noob town furthermore Pines actions towards him and his actions towards Pine throughout the entire of day one make it highly unlikely for them to be partners solidifying my town read of Nintendo. I swear to god if a single person attempts to suggest a lynch on him, I will find them and...

2. Gaoth, this read is highly dependant on meta, his actions and motivations behind his posts read as highly similar to 00's Band mafia furthermore his reads list although I disagree with part of it reads as geninue scumhunting.

3. Juls, although she was intially one of my scum reads her reaction, frustration and rage shown at the end of day one along with her suggestion to claim all read as strong town-tells and at this point I'd be quite shocked if she were scum.

4. ToD, prior to the Pine scum flip he was actually one of my weaker scum reads however Pines attitude and reaction the fake daykill on ToD makes it highly unlikely for him to be scum. The amount htat Pine defended the shot on ToD was extreme and an amount a scum partner wouldn't stick out their neck for a partner they seemed dead already.

5. Gorilla, his power role claim and retraction looking back at it reads as a decent town-tell, I don't believe he would be so balsy to attempt to draw attention towards himself in a situation like that.

6. CES, he's a man of few words though his motivations and reads are something that I agree with to a strong extent and his want and desire to have vig shots at the end of day one reads as geninue town especially with the EPM town flip occuring, with that said I need to read into who pushed that lynch strongly because there's scum involved without a doubt.

7. Groundsel, as stated earlier he shows a geninue attempt at scumhunting and providing his thoughts, his alt incident reads as mostly a null tell though I do agree tha this reaction towards the pressure placed was slightly odd thus the decrease in strength of this read.

8. DemonHybrid, this weak is relatively weak in comparison to my other town reads however I believe his actions at the start of the game were all town motivated though I NEED to hear more from him asap.

9. Nikandor, this is a read I've been contemplating quite a bit recently, I'm hesitant in placing him in my town read section however it's where I would place him if forced to take a stance. A great deal of his actions read as geninue though I can't help but feel somethings wrong.

10. CMAR, need more content badly.

11. Diddin, need more content badly.

12. Parabollocks, this read hasn't changed if anything it's just increased in strength, the hammer was survivalistic which I can understand to be a null tell however his continous refrainment from stating reads on everyone reads as a complete difference from his town game in 00's mafia.

13. Seraphim, I'll go into this more later because this read I'm attempting to work out what continues to make me believe it, I constantly go back to his reaction towards Nintendos attack and his push on Nintendo looking awful but there's something more than that which is bugging me about him.

14. AntB, I asked about peoples thoughts on him day one and have read through his posts multiple times since, his lack of any real scumhunting (Just jumping from place to place) screams as scum though I do need to read some of his past games to see if that's just his normal play or not.

15. Powerrox, this is diffcult because I've seen townPowerrox and scumPowerrox play in the past and found both to be quite scummy though the motivations behind his actions in this game don't read as geninue at all.

Vote: Seraphim
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Regfan »

Nikanor wrote:GUYS DO I HAVE TO MAKE A CASE ON POWERROX? IS THAT SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO ALREADY?

I'm likely to move to Powerrox at somepoint during the day anyway but I'd still greatly appreciate a case. Also, alternate reads plz.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Regfan »

Juls wrote:
I am seriously about to claim if no one objects
. I am not going to keep defending against a gambit that didn't materialize as anything.
Juls wrote:
I AM NOT SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ALT. I AM SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE AFTER YOU WERE CAUGHT YOU LIED ABOUT IT.

Please, vig, if you think I am town, kill Groundsel with fire!
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Regfan »

The case against Powerrox is quite compelling and his reaction towards it is awful however I strongly dislike the idea of any sort of quick lynch today and want everyone to state their thoughts and opinion on the Pine and EPM flips before we proceed to creating a massive wagon on Powerrox.

Parabollocks wrote:I hate to toot my own horn but i only spoke up when i needed to, otherwise, i was pretty lurky, don't try to speculate my motives in that game, speculate the ones here.

The issue is that you've provided minimal reasons behind any of your reads here whereas I have seen you do so in the past. Your motives should be the exact same if you are town in this game ie. Hunt scum, explain reasoning, Lynch scum, if anything the fact that there's suspicion towards you means that you should be willing to devote more time to properly explaining your thoughts in this game.

Seraphim wrote:So, I'm down with treating ToD as confirmed town. Groundsel, Juls, and Nikanor are also incredibly obvious town candidates. Regfan is town as well though I'd wish he'd stop voting me. Please?

Only because you asked nicely and AntB is just as good a vote, his post questioning gorillas vote on him is his only post today where he also avoids mentioning the EPMtown flip which he pushed and ignored his previous strong suspicion for Nintendo while making no comment on the Pinescum flip.

Unvote, Vote: AntB
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Regfan »

AntB wrote:@Regfan, Oh I'm sorry, am I supposed to comment on every flip(?). I wasn't the only one pushing EPM or Nintendo. I haven't ignored anything about any of my previous reads and I made next to no mention of pine at all. I'm re-evaluating my position and reads mostly at the moment.

I understand and realize you weren't the only one pushing it however the strength you showed when pushing it and the lack of reaction to the flip reads as incredibly odd. If you were re-evaluating I don't undestand why you didn't mention so inthread as it allows us to have an idea of where your head is and better read you furthermore you continue to refrain from providing any sort of insight into what you make of the current gamestate.

Everyone needs to pick up their activity, very badly, this game is stagnating and that helps no one but the mafia.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Regfan »

Nikandor, we don't need to wait for DH to actually provide some sort of content, the lurkers just need to actually attempt to play this game or replace out.

AntB, Still waiting on you to do something, anything....
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Regfan »

No one hammers, half the room has been V/LA and the other half has been prod dodging. This game needs serious activity and content before we even consider letting a lynch go through.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Regfan »

I was hoping to get to this game today however I don't have the time or energy for it right now so I'll get to it first thing in the morning, if anyone even considers hammering Powerrox in the meantime consider yourself claiming scum.

Right now though I'm leaning heavily towards Powerrox being stubborn and useless town, see Mini 1150 for an example of him playing like this as town in the past.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Regfan »

I'll get to this game later tonight, I have a good idea who I'm voting already though but I want to do a bit more re-reading before placing it down.

Nintendo, although I initally had a scum-read on Powerrox as the day continued the strength of the read decreased massively to the point where I read him as bad town and attempted to prevent people hammering or lynching until I could devote more time to the game.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Regfan »

Jesus christ, I think I just realized something massive and I'm going to information dump in this thread in about an hour or two, just want to make sure I'm correct before I start doing so.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

With twenty players in the game and what seems to be a single scum team due to the second kills coming from a vig I would expect a five man scum team, with Pine dead I'm willing to bet that there's four mafia currently remaining. Assuming there's a lynch and one kill each night we currently only have two mslynches remaining.

Now progressing onto that information dump I wanted to do, I believe it's in the best interest of the town that I reveal certain information, I was neighbourized by Gorilla on night one and on night two TrumpedOfDoom was neighbourized due to my request. With a bodyguard and a vig dead already and what I know to be another role out there I highly doubt there would be an addition of a neighbourizer who has the ability to neighbourize a new person into the quick topic every day as the ability alone is incredibly powerful.

Similarily to 90's Band Mafia I believe I've initially misread gorilla and I'm actually near certain at the moment that he's mafia, I ruled him of a lot earlier because I didn't think in depth about his role and just assumed that him neighbourizing me was a pro-town action by him but it's rather the oppposite. Instead of attempting to discuss actions throughout the day with me he's been posting weak reads backed up by nothing while I've been providing my reads. This would be nothing normally however the fact that he hasn't posted any of these reads in the thread is what makes this exceedingly scummy, if he in fact believed the reads he provided he would post them in-thread attempt to gain peoples thoughts on them, his reluctance from doing so and his change of reads in-thread make me near certain he's mafia.

When I say his change of reads here are some examples:

Here he states Ani is town as fuck while CSL, nintendo and Juls are potential scum however he votes none of them (If he flips scum which I think he will I'm willing to bet that one of these are scum, he likes creating distancing and since Juls is flipped-town it's either Nintendo or CSL) and instead he votes EPM and jumps on that wagon. He then states that he has seen EPM say some really scummy stuff then hesitates while considering the "Too dumb to be scum" suggestion which he actually considers to be a logical fallacy.

Here he states a town-read on Powerrox, says he's asking questions and attempting to get reads however here he states that Powerrox might be scum with no attempt to explain his change of read and then votes Powerrox while at the same time saying that Powerrox reads as stubborn town, his vote placed Powerrox at L-1 and the only reason behind his unvote was because I asked him to in the neighbourizer QT.

Furthermore his reads in the neighbourizer QT don't match up to his reads in-thread for example his vote was on Parabollocks for majority of day one, this would imply that he found Parabollocks scummy and therefore would be one of his strongest scum-reads however reading through his reads posted in the neighbourizer quick topic his strongest scum-reads were on Gaoth, AntB and Seraphim however he doesn't mention any of these three at all on day one, or even on day two (With the exception to AntB on day two).

Vote: Gorilla
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Regfan »

This isn't needless paranoia, it's far more than that and you should know that, if it was just a small amount of suspicion I would have brought it up inside the QT however something such as this needs to be discussed in-threads otherwise it turns into a he said, she said scenario.

Gorilla wrote: Didn't see strong reason to vote any of CSL, nintendo, or juls

You suspected them and said alll three were potential scum but didn't see any reason to place a vote? I call bullshit. If you suspected them there would have obviously have been an underlying reason to your suspicion and at that point in the game that reasoning alone would be more than enough validity to place a vote.

Gorilla wrote: I had a town read on powerrox initially and reconsidered it because YOU FUCKING HAD HIM AS A SCUM READ. I threw the vote on him because the thread had stagnated immensely and I thought, fuck it, time to compromise.

Are you saying that you drop your town reads for the sole reason of me suspecting them? Furthermore you were willing to compromise by voting one of your town-reads when we weren't even close to the deadline, you knew I was against the lynch AND the mod stated that players were returning from V/LA soon? Again I call bullshit because it's not just you placed a compromise lynch vote on him but you never attempted to question people on the wagon, you never attempted to lead a push or create a lynch elsewhere nor did you attempt to defend or prevent the Powerrox lynch.

Gorilla wrote: I decided to pursue antb day 2 and i didn't mention my other scumreads because I preferred to focus on a singular target.

So just let me get this right, your reasoning for not stating your decently strong scum reads in the thread was so you could focus on a singular target and then unvote said singular target to vote elsewhere? Yeah, you need to be lynched.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Regfan »

Nintendo, are you really this stupid? The definition of a neighbourizer is generally a role that allows a player to select someone to have a conversation with throughout the day and the night, he has the ability to add another person into our QT every night though it may also be possible for him to create a separate QT instead of adding them to the existing one, I'm unsure about that. Now Nintendo can you stop acting like a complete moron and actually read my post, following through with a vote on Gorilla might be a good start as well.

Gorilla wrote: Regfan, at that point in the game i didn't feel i could properly articulate a suspicion on any of the 3 players i named, and i'm slow to get started and hate the early game, this is just a fact.

I don't deny that you normally start slow but stating you are suspicious of three players and never mentioning them again in-thread screams of an attempt to create an element of distancing and a lack of any form of scumhunting.

Gorilla wrote: I fucking said in the QT that on a re-read of powerrox my town read of him had faded, did you not see this? I tried to wagon antb instead, but WHOOPS HE WAS ALSO TOWN.

You also said he was stubborn fucking town when you placed your vote on him, you know full well you don't vote a town-read just to compromise lynch, heck Meta-Mafia would teach you that it isn't a good idea especially if the counter-wagon was your strong FoS.

Gorilla wrote: YOU didn't attempt to question people on the wagon, attempt to lead a push or create a lynch elsewhere or attempt to defend or prevent the powerrox lynch, unless you fucking count telling me to get off him in the QT as attempting to prevent the lynch and for that matter if you thought he was just bad town and shouldn't be lynched WHY DIDN'T YOU POST THAT IN THE THREAD?

Asking you to unvote in thread is pointless when I can do so in the neighbourhood quicktopic and I was WAS planning on going into and preventing the Powerrox and even stated so and wanted people to unvote but people fucking blitz lynched before I could get enough time to put it all together which would be obvious if you read the anger and frustration in my posts.

Seraphim wrote: Regfan and gorilla feels like town on town to me but Regfan outing gorilla without warning does not seem like a really great town move. I need to read back, I'm sort of conflicted. I could imagine Regfan being like "YEAH I FOUND SCUM" and not really thinking through it in his rush to confirm his scum read but...outing a neighborizer seems poor.

I did think this through, heck I thought his through for hours and honestly if I don't out this information now and state my scum-read on him it's possible I die tonight and never get a chance to reveal it, Seraphim re-read Gorilla, read his actions in isolation, read his actions in context and then fucking join me please.

Nintendo wrote: Another thing... Regfan, you didn't like the fact that Gorilla was voting one of your scumreads solely because they were one of your scumreads, yet, when he unvotes at your will you have no problem with it?

Think about your question for half a second, obviously I had less issues with him sheeping and voting one of my scum-reads even if his reasoning is it's one of my scum-reads because it increases the chance I get a major suspect lynched however his vote on Powerrox placed him on L-1 thus I asked him to unvote so no one could hammer.

Seraphim wrote:No, I think it's anti-town. You need to look beyond the obvious scumminess of the move and look at his motivation for doing what he did. I think they're both town because their gambit makes no sense from a scum motivation

Alright, you're stating you believe there's no scum-motivation for outing information in this manner but how does that make Gorilla town? Explain to me that.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Regfan »

CMAR, Nintendo is town (Bad town, yes) but still town. You need to join me on gorilla.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Regfan »

ToD, I'm of what more I can say to convince you when I've already put together and shown quite a long, the only other thing I would mention is read his attitude about his scum-reads in our QT recently, note the fact the he's "sure" that Seraphim is mafia, then compare that to his mention if not having re-read the game in his previous post and his avoidance from placing a vote.

Why he would neighbourize me as scum is incredibly obvious, it allows him to gain an idea of my thoughts and reads therefore knowing if I'm worth shooting of (If my reads are spot on) or keeping around if I'm mislead or have bad reads, considering he knows I have a relatively aggressive playstyle and generally attempt to lead lynches often him neighbourizing me would be optimal for him regardless of his allignment.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by Regfan »

Edit: ToD, I'm unsure* of what more I can say to convince you when I've already put together and shown quite a lot* (Sorry, really long day at work today)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

Trumpet of Doom wrote:Without some idea of what this other role is that Regfan knows is out there, neighborizer doesn't seem overpowered to give to town (bodyguard is weak, and vig is swingy, which makes it harder to judge its effect on balance).

Not outing the other role but I know it near counterclaims neighbourizer to a degree and I highly doubt inclusion of both of said roles in the same game on the same side especially with a vig/bg and only one scum team. I'm asking you to have some faith in this and I need all hands on deck.

Groundsel, CES, Gaoth, Nintendo and ToD, relatively sure you're all town and you all need to join us on this lynch badly.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Regfan »

gorilla wrote: Regfan, if you're town, don't fucking blame me for this shit when I flip town. I was hoping we'd be an awesome team because, hey, how many opportunities will I ever have to be able to communicate with you out of thread in a mafia game? But you've gone and screwed me by being retardedly paranoid.

I take full and complete responsibility if you flip town but I don't think you will. By the way, this quote is near the definition of AtE.

gorilla wrote: Of course after demonhybrid and nintendoaddict hammered him youve barely mentioned SO MUCH AS A FUCKING WORD ABOUT THEM, what, does nintendo retain obvtown status despite that hammer and some seriously flawed logic because you think he's a VI? Why does DH get a pass for that shit? HOW ABOUT A LITTLE FUCKING CONSISTENCY IN WHAT YOU DO RATHER THAN THIS FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARD JERKAROUND BULLSHIT?

There's a big fucking difference between someone hammering when asked not to and someone voting their town-read to "move the game along" nowhere near deadline, attempting to compare your actions with theirs in a joke, furthermore there's no reason to "follow-up" on Nintendo because my town-read on him is extremely strong and revolves around a lot more than "His VI status". DH on the other hand I've clearly stated I want to see more content from before fully evaluating him but continue attempting to deflect my attention elsewhere and to players that you don't even seem to FoS yourself.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Regfan »

Seraphim wrote:If gorilla is scum, why didn't he recruit all of his buddies as opposed to town?

It's entirely possible mafia already have daytalk for one and for two this already has been answered: Why he would neighbourize me as scum is incredibly obvious, it allows him to gain an idea of my thoughts and reads therefore knowing if I'm worth shooting of (If my reads are spot on) or keeping around if I'm mislead or have bad reads, considering he knows I have a relatively aggressive playstyle and generally attempt to lead lynches often him neighbourizing me would be optimal for him regardless of his allignment.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Regfan »

gorilla wrote:Yeah it is an emotional appeal and i don't give a damn, i feel like bitching at you because i wouldn't expect you to be this thickheaded. i'm not fucking deflecting i'm asking you to actually follow through on shit you say rather than just posturing to look protown - for the record i'm less sure about nintendo because of his recent crack-logic and i need to read into demonhybrid. please to be explaining why as scum i hop from one wagon on town to another one just because that wagon is closer to lynch. I'm town and I got fucking impatient and doubted my read because of things you and others said. Fuck.

You know full well I try not to be swayed at all by emotional appeals because you've done them as scum and as town in the past thus doing it is pointless. You're asking me to pay extra attention towards Nintendo and DH because of my comment yesterday, this is something I've already gone into, I still believe Nintendo is town and his pathetic logic shown recently hasn't done much to change that and I want to see more content from DH before I make any decision on him.

You're one of the more patient people I know, the amount of time you spend catching cheaters on EM proves this so don't try to attempt to excuse your actions with impatience. You didn't vote because you had doubt on your read because in the same fucking post as you voted you stated he was town therefore your read wasn't changed due to us because your read didn't change. If you're seriously town which I really highly doubt you would be attempting to convince me to vote elsewhere, perhaps one of your scum-reads, you haven't even attempted to do so nor have you laid down a vote yourself.

In other news my scum-read on Seraphim is continuing to decrease in strength even though I don't understand his stance properly and Bowser/CSL does need to be lynched tomorrow or the day after, he saw the case against Gorilla earlier, ignored commenting on it and only jumped on when the bandwagon had formed, it screams of an attempt to distance as a last resort.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:43 am

Post by Regfan »

Mine:
Ethos wrote:
gorilla wrote:You think I'm doing this to try to sway you? I'm getting fucking emotional because that's my fucking response here. I haven't placed my vote elsewhere because I haven't had time to read up on the thread or actually build a decent case on anyone because you fucking blindsided me with this shit and i've spent all my time defending and it's fucking impossible to separate the scum sheep from the town sheep on the lynches.

It's called AtE because it's an appeal, an appeal is designed to sway peoples opinions therefore you attempting to state that you're not trying to sway me is a fucking joke. You have plenty of time to read up, let's not joke around here, reading up and catching up on a game doesn't actually take that long.

gorilla wrote:because i figured hey fuck it i'll vote on this lynch so i'm guaranteed an antb lynch and i'm so sure he's scum i'll look great afterward but oh shit they were both town

Heck, AntB wasn't even second on that list, Parabollocks was and you stated disagreement with a lynch on him in comparison to other players so why would you change your vote solely for the reason of having someone you suspect 3rd on the lynch list furthermore that doesn't explain voting a god damn town-read and placing them to L-1 knowing full well this is a hammer-trigger-happy room.

Nikandor, your vote is incredibly misplaced on Gaoth, he's town as fuck, if you really feel uncomfortable lynching Gorilla today you should be moving your vote to Bowser instead.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Regfan »

Gorilla, you came into today saying you're leaning town on Gaoth and that you have a strong scum read on Seraphim and instead of voting your fucking strong scum reads you're voting what initially was your town read and a player that I've stated is town on mulltiple occasions just because he voted you in an "opportunistic matter".

ToD, there's a massive difference between his reads changing from outside of thread to inthread and his reads changing in thread to the point where he puts a player he has a town-read on to L-1 while stating he has a town-read on a player at the same time, I'm unsure how you're unable to understand that.

Nikandor and ToD, explain this Bowser town-read to me because I don't see it at all, reading through his ISO and his actions it reads as obvious scum.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Regfan »

I too need to step back and read through this game again, it's likely this vote will go back but for now:

Unvote
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua, you need to help me. I'm having extreme difficulties piecing together this entire game so hurry up and read up. I'll post the rest of my thoughts in the morning, exhausted right now.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Regfan »

Vote: Diddin

Relatively confident in this vote, explanation to come in the morning. Very unsure on gorilla right now, he needs to post an updated list of his reads and reasoning behind it though.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Regfan »

I didn't get the time I wanted and needed for this game today but I'll post a summary of my reads currently. Diddin badly needs more votes and Magua needs to actually catch up.

ToD, Magua, Gaoth, CES, Nikandor, DemonHybrid/
Unsure/Need to read more into:
Gorilla, Tarson, Bowser, Groundsel.
Diddin, Seraphim, CMAR.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Regfan »

Only got a few minutes so I'll bullet point this:

- Magua explain your town-meta-read on Groundsel please. Also your read on Seraphim and Bowser would be nice.

- Diddin, the reasoning behind my vote on you is your complete filler posts, your position on the EPM and Poweroox lynches and your complete lack of scum hunting. There's no signs of even an attempt at doing so from you. You've already soft-pr claimed at this point so you may as well fully claim in your next post please.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Regfan »

Thanks Magua. Not buying the claim either, I want an explanation over why he watched Juls as well.

Gorilla, don't give me a list then, just tell me 3 strong town-reads and 3 strong scum-reads instead.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Regfan »

Did some more reading and Updated:

ToD, Magua, Gaoth, Groundsel, CES, Nikandor, Gorilla, DemonHybrid.
Unsure/Need to read more into:
Tarson.
Diddin, Seraphim, CMAR, Bowser.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Regfan »

CES and Bowsers are V/LA meaning neither of them will be here to hammer or assure a lynch goes through, not expecting Groundsels incoming replacement or Tarson to vote anytime soon meanng two of Gaoth, CMAR and ToD need to change to Diddin. Unlike previous days I actually want a lynch and hammer here soon, very soon.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua, it has nothing to do with ani, what it does have to do with is Pines reaction to the faked day-kill on the slot.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Regfan »

I die tonight.

If anyone pushes on or attempts to lynch ToD, Magua, SpyreX, Gaoth and CES, I will find you and strike from the grave.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Regfan »

SpyreX, before this gets closed your thoughts on Bowser, Seraphim and CMAR would be greatly appreciated.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Regfan »

Vote; CMAR

I honestly was expecting to die last night, slightly shocked and dazzled that I didn't. I'm going to consider anyone not voting CMAR as claiming scum. This is todays lynch and anyone who attempts to push Gaoth saying that he's CES's tracker result is pushing an extremely weak case in an attempt to gain a mslynch.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Regfan »

I have absolutely no problem with CSL dying at some point later in the game but now, now is the time for CMAR to get hung.

Nikandor, ISO CMAR, seriously do it and then hammer him when you're done. He starts a replacement in post, never continues, never finishes it instead gets into a semantics argument with Juls and then later throws together a pathetic case trying to say that Nintendo is scum (Who is actually obvtown) because he's voting wrong previously.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua, the speed of the wagon is largely influenced by the neighbourhood power and you certainly should hop on it and hammer this. Before you do that an explanation of your Nikandor town read and your read on Tarson would be appreciated.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, I had made a note somewhere in the neighborhood saying that Diddins scum flip increases the likelihood that Tarson is town and I can see where you're coming from with the Nikandor town-read and agree with it. I think we can own this game using PoE, I have quite a few strong town-reads whereas with the exception of CMAR my scum-reads are relatively weak.

Magua, have I mentioned that hammering CMAR means fulfilling your cheese win condition yet?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua, not in the mood for fake hammer gambits, CMAR is getting lynched regardless of what he claims so please just proper hammer it for me.

Bowser, at least attempt to participate or attempt to other than prod-dodging.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua, this is why Scumhunter/Eritas is a better player than you, even when he trolls and fucks around he still hammers mafia plus he's always MVP.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Regfan »

Yes, unfairly modkilled players can be MVP. Scumhunters respect and integrity for the game should have been obvious with his posts that followed his modkill. Plus he nailed the entire mafia team in his charmer choice
s

Seraphim and Magua, you're kidding me right? We're lynching CMAR today, end of. Whichever of you hammers will be exempt from my wrath tomorrow and trust me if neither of you hammer Gorilla will and you both will
get policy lynched in the upcoming days
regret it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Regfan »

Seraphim wrote:Also, Regfan, you're in the neighborhood...is it one communal topic or several topics between the neighboree and Gorilla?

One communal topic. Added was SpyreX. HAMMER TIME.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Regfan »

Beginning. Yes. Yes.

Now to that hammer.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Regfan »

Lets just say there's a lot of PR claim issues right now that I need to attempt to solve in my head. Information may or may not be outted due to it at some point in the next day or two because right now I need all the help I can get in resolving this issue.

Magua and Gaoth are surefire town. DemonHybrid, Nikandor and ToD are likelytown based of previous days play and the death. Initial instinct is that Bowsers claim checks out however not certain on him being town right now. Leaning town on Seraphim as well but I have slight reservations on the read. I don't even want to attempt to read Gorilla today, he can wait.

Tarsons is scum, reading through her ISO there's a fuckload of contradictions about what flips/deaths she has and hasn't seen.

Vote: Tarsons
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua, would you consider a JOAT claim with a Doctor/Cop/Roleblocker power to contradict a Roleblocker/Doctor/Cop being in the setup?

Also if we're wrong on Tarson, who is scum?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, there's a really good chance that we're mass-claiming today and lynching Bowser at the end of it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Regfan »

We can wait for Magua to come in here state that he disapproves of the plan and then start.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Regfan »

Almost certain that there's one.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Regfan »

We all claimed inside the quick-topic quite some time ago and there's a lot of information about claims there. Yeah. Mass-claim is needed.

DH, you can go first and popcorn from there.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Do you have any hypothesis about why mafia shot SpyreX over Seraphim-who-all-but-claimed PR, or, really, anyone else in your neighborhood given that you all but said someone in it was a PR yesterday?

A few, none of them I trust completely though which is why mass-claim gives me a chance to gain other peoples thoughts on them.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Regfan »

Nintendo has claimed VT already.
Gorilla has claimed neighbourizer already.

No one else has claimed.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Regfan »

Is this where he posts in the thread despite being replaced out and claims scum for having a claim switched?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Regfan »

DemonHybrid wrote:1-Shot Bulletproof Townie.

Explain please, how does a 1-Shot BP differ from just a normal BP?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Regfan »

I know who I'm voting almost without a doubt but this mass-claim needs to finish. Magua, you going to follow me today?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Regfan »

I hate this waiting game, Tarson needs to hurry up get in here and claim so we can lynch scum again. Magua, you
will
sheep me.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Regfan »

Tarson seems to have flaked and I don't believe we can wait any longer for him, we need ample time for everyone to soak up and respond to the massive influx of information this mass-claim wll provide so I'll skip ahead and Tarson can claim in his next post if he doesn't get replaced out.

Seraphims doc save target claims are N1: Juls. N2: ToD. N3: CES (He claims he was roleblocked when the kill occured). ToD claims VT. Gaoth is a 1-Shot Mason recruiter and masoned me N1. I was originally a VT.

---

Yeah, this is going to seem as if it came out of almost nowhere similar to the Gorilla push the other day but I assure you it's not 'random'. I strongly, very strongly believe that Seraphim is mafia and Magua I need you to set me straight if you think I'm wrong. Here's why I believe Seraphim is mafia:

1. His Claim:
He hard PR claimed yesterday, like HARDCORE yet he didn't die, instead SpyreX did who was soft claiming cop. Seraphim claims that mafia have a roleblocker, why would mafia not just roleblock SpyreX and shoot Seraphim? The SpyreX death makes sense for really only one reason - Seraphim only just joined the QT therefore SpyreX not dying or a mason dying would lead towards him being interrogated and questioned about why he didn't protect us like SpyreX asked him to. Also something else to note he never suggested or considered the possibility of being shot last night however he did say he may have been rolecopped.

2. His 'Plan':
When joining the QT he constantly repeated that he had a plan, a plan that would catch 1-2 mafia almost for sure. I asked him what this plan was multiple times, he said he wanted more peoples opinions on it before following through. Time passed and he changed his mind and said he'll out it just before daybreak. Just before daybreak he says he has changed his mind and that the plan would involve mass-claiming and hoping there's more unclaimed PRs alive. Mass-claim occurs, he states there's far too many PR claims and that we should auto-lynch Bowser due to it. So he cancelled the plan because of no other PR claims, he gets more PR claims and the plans not on nor does he mention it again. I finally reminded him of it again, apparently his all so special plan was to fake claim role blocker and see peoples reactions though I fail to see how that would gain any real reactions because even if mafia have a RB, there's nothing preventing town from having one as well.

3. His Saves:
He claims he saved CES N3, read through D3, he states he has LOTS of strong town-reads, CES is never one of them. In fact CES isn't even on the scum lynch wagon, if you just lynched your first mafia in the game what motivation is there to save off-wagon as doctor, especially to save a lurker off-wagon. He acts shocked when CES dies and flips tracker, he stated in the QT that he believes the death may mean that mafia have a rolecop however that would mean that he himself didn't believe CES was a power-role which brings up the question, why did he save him? So I questioned him about it, he says he thought CES was 'blindingly obviously a PR', yet also says he believes mafia 'got lucky hitting him, or 85% chance rolecopped him'. None of that makes any sense. If he was blindingly obvious it wouldn't be a lucky shot nor would it have to be rolecopped. Not just that, if he was blindingly obviously a PR why did he not save CES on N1/N2? Well, lets see D3. CES votes Gaoth no talking like normal, changes to Para, asks Gorilla why he picked me and went V/LA. Yep blindingly obvious PR.

4. Setup speculation:
Feel free to ignore this point completely if you want but I believe it's valid and considering Serraphim was saying similar logic was very valid and logical inside the QT I'm interesting in his response to this. BG died - That's one protective power-role. BP has claimed - That's another night death preventable role. JOAT has claimed - With a doc healing power. I do not believe there's a BG + BP + Doctor + JOAT (Doc shot) in the setup, it's far too much protective roles. Just alone the addition of BP + Doc + BG seems too heavy protective sided.

5. His play prior to the claim:
Nothing, seriously nothing about it rings town, he was one of my strongest suspects before his claim and now that I don't think his claim is a town-tell at all but the opposite I'm sure he's scum.

Overall his intent and actions make no sense whatsoever, he claims to have hardclaimed a PR to warn us that there's a roleblocker in the setup as if that's some form of useful information while knowing that his actions would lead towards him being a night-kill target which a doctor would strongly avoid. So, I ask all of you to join me on this Seraphim lynch today, if it's wrong you can halt from following me on future days and lynch Bowser tomorrow since they almost directly counter-claim each other but please join me here. It's not just that I believe Seraphim is scum but also that Bowsers claim DOES indeed add up, reading through D1 he states strong suspicion of Nintendo, this completely, completely halts from occurring on N2 and so forth, knowing Bowser he's not one to stop tunneling as scum but only stop doing so due to an investigation telling him he's wrong.

---

Town without a doubt:
Magua, Gaoth.

Group A (1 Scum inside):
Bowser, Seraphim, Gorilla.
Group B (1 Scum inside):
DemonHybrid, Tarson, Nikanor, ToD.

Likely teams being the case:

A. BowserScum: 1. Bowser + Tarson - Possibe. 2. Bowser + Nikanor. - Unlikely. 3. Bowser + DemonHybrid. - Unlikely. 4. Bowser + ToD - Possible.
B. SeraphimScum: 5. Seraphim + DemonHybrid. - Unlikely. 6. Seraphim + Nikanor. - Unlikely. 7. Seraphim + Tarson - Probable. 8. Seraphim + ToD - Probable.
C. GorillaScum: 9. Gorilla + DemonHybrid. - Unlikely. 10. Gorilla + Tarson - Impossible. 11. Gorilla + ToD. - Unlikely. 12. Gorilla + Nikanor - Unlikely.

Overall - Gorilla is town removing C and Nikanor and DemonHybrid are unlikely scum. That means:

Town (Strongest to weakest):
Gaoth, Magua, Gorilla, DemonHybrid, Nikanor.
Mafia: (Strongest to weakest):
Seraphim, Tarson, ToD, Bowser.

Most likely scum teams are Seraphim + Tarson or Seraphim + ToD, alternatively if my Seraphim read is wrong then Bowser + ToD or Bowser + Tarson.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:So Regfan, you're both in a neighborhood with Gorilla and in a mason....lodge?...with Gaoth, yes? And Gaoth and you are alignment confirmed to eachother?

Yes. I'm in a mason quicktopic and a neighborhood quicktopic, I joined both on night one. I have day and night talk inside the quick topic but I only am allowed to speak in the masonary quick topic after the flip has occurred. We are indeed alignment confirmed to each other, had he masoned mafia N1 he would have mismasoned and died.

Magua wrote: Missing a protection, probably N3(?) because CES died N4.

He died on N3, Seraphim hasn't revealed who he actually saved N4 yet.

Magua wrote: Explain your trust of Trumpet of Doom, please.

I'm not going to lie, I've actually been highly suspicious of him ever since I re-read just after the CMAR flip. I'm actually leaning towards him potentially being mafia at the moment.

--

Your thoughts on the whole situation and claims are badly needed.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Regfan »

Seraphim wrote:I'm going to respond to the fucking clusterfuck later but I am just super pissed that after all the information I've imparted, I get turned on like this. If you guys are interested in wasting a lynch, please, by all means, go ahead. In the meantime, I'm going to try and gather myself.

By this information you mean that there's existence of a roleblocker in the setup? Because I'm struggling to understand how that is 'valuable information' and valuable enough to want to be neighbouized for while outing that you're a power-role. You have plenty of time to respond, plenty. We're riding this day out to the deadline so don't worry about there being a quick-lynch or anything so there isn't any need for you to rush if you're feeling flustered.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:tarsonisocelot is the Governor. Governor has failed to govern two scum lynches. tarsonis is Town.

I understand everything else you've said but where did this come from.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Explain to me why there's a 24-hour Twilight.

So Slaxx has ample time to get the lynch flavour put together? All I know is Slaxx detests Governor as a role, especially a town sided governor and I don't see it making sense with the other roles in the game.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:If that's the reason, it's not working very well.

He was on his phone on vacation then and forgot to get back around to it I believe. Do you really believe that there's
another
town pr in the game? There's three dead thus far and we have [Seraphim, Gaoth, Gorilla, DemonHybrid, Bowser] all claiming PR, assuming ones fake that's eight pr's in the setup, the governor making it nine.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Regfan »

My math is slightly off but my point doesn't change.

DH and Nikanor, both of you need to stop avoiding this thread and actually start posting some content.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:I can see a setup of 5 Mafia PRs vs 7 Town PRs, for instance, especially as the majority of the PRs are not clearable in any way. I mean, 1-shot Bulletproof is like the made-for-scum claim. I've seen more scum Neighborizers than I can count.

Does this mean you consider both mafia to have claimed their PR meaning that all VT claims are town, ie. ToD and Nikandor (The guy you're currently voting).
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua, is diddin lkely to fake claim odd night watcher with his legitimate report or a fake one?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ CSL - What's your reads on everyone in the game at the moment?

I believe I have the potential scum-team narrowed down to four realistic possibilities, I've reviewed it a bit and read through this thread again since my last-ish post and relatively certain this games in the bag. I'll out them later, I want to hear others thoughts first, especially Gorillas thoughts, bloody lurker, yes I'm calling you out.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua, DemonHybrid is town, the reasoning behind why I'm so certain on this read at the moment is slightly hard to explain but a Seraphim scum flip means DH should be unlynchable. It's probably easier to add you to the neighbourhood for it be much easier explained.

I also don't buy a Seraphim and Gorilla scum-team but we can go into that later for now we just need to start seeing content from other players.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, I have potential scum teams being:

1. Seraphim + Gorilla (Unlikely)
2. Seraphim + Tarson (Possible)
3. Seraphim + Nikanor (Likely)
4. Bowser + Tarson (Possible)
5. Gorilla + Nikanor (Possible)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Goath/Regfan, I really think that tarsonis is Town. Really really really.

Just because of the possibility of him being a governor or is it due to something else because I can almost guarantee you that Slaxx wouldn't put a town sided governor in a setup.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua, read Seraphim and Niks ISO's and interactions, tell me what you think.

Also, I don't trust your investigations, you said DH was scum last game and that I was town. Double wrong.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua, the mason QT isn't day talk. It opens up after twilight finishes and ends when the night ends whereas the neighborhood QT is always open. I think you're reading too much into the twilight period, from memory great flavor was one of Slaxx's ultimate goals in 00's Band Mafia and the instant flips meant that he didn't have sufficent time to get the best lyrics. Personally I believe the twilight phase was put in to counter that.

DemonHybrid, I'm agreeing with you in that I think it's one PR claim and one VT claim being fake and strongly leading towards the fake PR being Seraphim who should almost certainty be out lynch today. The only possible way I can see two PR's being fake is if it's Gorilla + Seraphim which I'm doubting but Gaoth seems to believe to be the case.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Regfan »

You're at L-2 so I don't see a hammer occurring but for the sake of safety I'll unvote, there's no particular need to rush this day. If you're town any information you provide will be valuable and if you're scum interactions and your actions will assist us in nailing your partner in further days.

Unvote
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Regfan »

@Nikanor - Gaoth only recruits once in the game and neither of their actions are something that
need
a twilight to make sense so I still believe it's there for flavour reasons.

@CSL - Gaoth is a mason with me therefore if you have a town read on me you'd have to have one on him as well. Can you explain your town read on Nikanor though please.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Regfan »

I was actually planning on waiting multiple days before placing this back on but Seras been online almost the entire day and no signs of activity from him in this game changes that.

Jenny was a poor girl, living in a rich world. Named her baby Magua when she was just fourteen, she was hoping for a better world for this little girl but the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Oh... Magua's ambitious. She wanna to be a politician, she been dreaming about it since she was a girl. She thought that she'd be the one who could change the world, always trying to pave the way for women in a... man's world. But life happened, house, kids, 2 cars, husband hits the jar, checks that don't go very far now, now she in it can't change it, she keeps her mind on her wages, the only rattling cages are her own!
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

Trumpet of Doom wrote:Reg, how soon do you want this lynch?

Honestly, I think this game is on lock down so I don't really mind when this day lynch ends anymore. I'm near certain on my town-read on Magua, DemonHybrid and you right now and Gaoth is town so yeah struggling to see how we can lose this.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Regfan »

This game was a blast, it really was one of the games that I've had the most fun with on the site, probably due to being in two QTs at night. Really enjoyed the playerlist, flavour and it was very smoothly run though I do agree it was slightly town sided but removal of 1 PR would have balanced it. I never understood the CES kill even though he was rolecopped tracker and I believe that was mafias biggest pitfall along with two of their members being relatively inactive and lying down to their lynches.

I have to say that Gaoth deserves MVP easily, his agreement with the Seraphim scum-read and pushing of it in the mason QT really motivated me to post the case that I had and his reads lined up with mine throughout most of the game. Magua deserves LVP, ignore his previous comments he's just mad that he didn't hammer CMAR when he had the chance to.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua, I can't bring myself to make fun of the genius who sang Bad to the Bone so I have something else for you.

Spoiler: Click Me

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”