ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Caboooom.

Game on.
vote SK

Post 53 is trying to hard.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Okay before I read PG 5 and on:

MOI, potentially.

I like what Spys getting at with MoI.

Moreover I like post 98. I think it is possible MoI could recognize vezo as a weak partner and look to make shitty associative tells.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Phew ....plum has a lot of words. I can't wait for Mina to post.

Yes Faraday!!! Its all been you thus far hasn't it!

So quick pause. I'm loving post 109.

To recap MoIs crappy accusations towards the voters on the lmp wagon:
1. Spy is correct in that those votes looked like whimsical w/e votes.
2. When reconsidering what MoI was actually suggesting I find he logic horridly flawed while also strengthening the idea that MoI scum could've been preparing for dead partner vezo scum.
--to further explain. Look at how lmp reacted to the votes on himself. He laughed at them. At the wagon. Saying he felt no pressure. It was an rvs wagon. Tis all. How often do rvs wagons end in a speedlynch???? (Not to mention the likelihood considering this badass playerlist which I will properly praise later)
----To conclude logic and most precedents tell us the rvs wagon is nothing and he wagonee will react in a manner like lmp did and end either null or maybe even somewhat town looking. THE point is scum
wouldn't be fearing a speedlynch. They wouldn't be fearing a rvs wagon on their partner.... they'd have zero reason to go out of their way to protect a partner from an rvs wagon. Therefore suggesting otherwise as MoI puts is scummy.

That may have been a badly spelled grammar incorrect rant. Phones suck and I need Togo to rugby practice. Peace
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Riiight so.
Unvote vote MoI
...Haven't read. Can't tonight. Will tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh shit looks like I made it L-1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Benmage »

I agree with Magua, nexus is reading town. The vote switchers from MoI to nexus blow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Benmage: thoughts on cow, magua and SaintKerrigan please.

Idno. I'm read to page 5.

From the little phone skimming...Not liking cow..SK meh. Liking Magua.
Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:I agree with Magua, nexus is reading town. The vote switchers from MoI to nexus blow.

You mean...Cow? He was the only one.

Also, why so laid back this game? Did they finally give you the right medication or something? With an MoI run Day 1 I sort of expected you to be diddling his skull and laughing uproariously the entire time as you quaffed beer, instead we get...whatever this is. Whassup?

Your experience with me, must be more limited than I thought.

What are you even asking here??? Why am I not mocking, or gloating over MoI??

When have I ever acted like that?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and, I guess pretty much not just the vote switcher(Cow)...but all the votes that had recently piled onto nexus....Blew.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

AlmasterGM wrote:I still like Magua for today, though.

Can you bullet why?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

AlmasterGM wrote:For why he's scummy - read the thread. He's obviously just as, if not more scummy than MoI, and pretty much nobody disputes this (most of the arguments are things like, "he's CR and less of a threat").

Wow whose saying CR is less of a threat?? CR is the number 1 threat…. Whose saying otherwise? 'Nobody disputes hes just as scummy as MoI'…yet has 2 votes…
-Also I wouldn’t call Magua terrible at all.
AlmasterGM wrote: Magua will fall off the radar and always be the guy everyone wants dead, but never wants to waste time on. He should be lynched now before he can hide.

This is malarkey.

I really dislike the shitty answers like “read the thread” .. That has to my one of my biggest peeves in this game. Because 99% of the people who call other people scummy. Have no fucking clue what they are talking about. And when asked about it they only say irate things or crap like “read the thread”….Logic and Analysis eludes these people.

Can’t you bullet for me why he is scummy?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Unvote: Nexus
Vote: AlmasterGM

Ohhhh wow it all makes sense now... AGM is scum! How could we all have been so blind.

Zzzzzzzzzz explain votes or just don't even bother.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

I think Thor has a man crush on me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Lynching MoI so early was craptastic. If you were genuinely that ready to lynch MoI at that point of the game, shame on you.

Like me.
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Vote: Nexus

D1 reasoning still stands.

Because?!?!?!!……Gotta explain things guys.
Lost Butterfly wrote:Hindu/Cow/LMP/Nexus/SK/Bilbo trolllllllllll.

^ scums be a lying here in a plenty.

Vote SK

#467 makes me rage that he thinks he can get away with posting it.

Uhhhh what of the post 467 do you dislike?....I’d also say that this doesn't make sense to have this post follow it:
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Unvote, Vote Benmage

like this?

Love a good Train choo choo...You'll especially like a claim from me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:What doesn't make sense? Thor asked me quite nicely to vote for you, so I did.

are you fully caught up with the thread? Who do you suspect? You were pretty much at nothing all of yesterday.

-I dont recall you ever listing me as a suspect.
--So you like wasting time?? Or do you have some reason to think I'm scum?
---Nope
----People
-----On pg 6
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh ya and
vote Vezo
OMGUS
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:--So you like wasting time?? Or do you have some reason to think I'm scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
Benmage wrote:--So you like wasting time??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Setael wrote:
Benmage wrote:You'll especially like a claim from me.

Can't think of any town motivation to say this when you have only a few votes.

vote: Benmage

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE! Post like this.

Tell me Setael.... What in your opinion. Would be the scum motivation?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hey Thor, you're a rumbaed whose taking a miniscule sample and beating a dead horse.

Go read the game I have a scummy in and tell me again I'm not town. Try researching me for 2 seconds and you'll realize how dumb you've been this game.

That said a dumb Thor is usually a town Thor.
lol.

More tomorrow, hopefully.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Benmage »

My point Thor is that I have many games where at different intervals activity has plagued me.

Zorasters in the court of the gods.(albiet that's my personal worst site game..imo) Horrible activity D1.

Then apparently you don't even remember our history, aCoK.... I was called out 2nd half of D1 and most of D2 and it wasn't until late D2 the dragon awoke.....I think it was Mina who made the comical connection to WoT -benmage.

Even in aSoS I fell behind and had todo a 15 PG catch-up much like this game.

Now have you stopped to LOOK AT A SCUM GAME OF MINE??? Or you're just sitting here going derp derp derp this isn't the benmage I know... Ive said it a million times no two games are alike.

Here's the clincher!!!! My scum games..... are played flawlessly. Period.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Dumb Thor is a town Thor.....this blind tunneling Thor may be a bird of a different color.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor you're whole case is "my play is different"

I just proved your assement in the games your referencing my play to be false.

And I've given you several additional games illustrating a difference in play....yet no comment on that?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Guilty much? I said I'm unfamiliar with you tunneling as so.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Incorrect. Get off my back I'm town, yes. And potentially try and do something protown. You've done nothing this game but be consumed with me. You're about to warrant a policy lynch.

Whose your top 3 nontown?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Nah SK 's wagon has too many scum on it.

Ill try and crackit later tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

I hope that daycops a lie. Cuz itd be baddddd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:Benmage (1) - Thor665 (trying desperately to get conversation going while a few players just sort of go - obv. town is obv.)

Tunneling on someone going derp derp your playstyle doesn't matchup to what I am accustomed to.. WHEN I proved your references wrong..and provided further examples of your inaccurate belief is just being stubborn an not beneficial in any manner whatsoever.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Tunneling on someone going derp derp your playstyle doesn't matchup to what I am accustomed to.. WHEN I proved your references wrong..and provided further examples of your inaccurate belief is just being stubborn an not beneficial in any manner whatsoever.

So where do you think my vote should be to be helpful? Vezo?

I dont have the best grasp on the game. SO my opinion aint gonna be the best. I'll be sure to inform you when I do... (hint it'll be obvious).

But how can a vezo policy lynch ever be wrong? Plus her votes this game have been horrid/screamed scummy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Still not sure about the possible fakeclaim screwup... SK 's play to me has been town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Setael is scum...who would ever kill setael.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Actually with all the evidence provided I'm pretty much modconfirmed town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

Rough weekend..I'll try and do some more reading tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Entertain me for a second. How are you going to feel endgame...if I am somehow not scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote SK
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Benmage »

:idea:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Sooo.. I'm reading the thread today/i guess tomorrow aswell.. Gruelish. I started from pg 7.. I'm on 11.. lol. I'm going to dinner now tho.

Anything people have lingering for me to answer... Shoot.

Anything key for me to focus on during the reread... Shoot.

This on pg 9 was funny:

DrippingGoofball wrote:Anyone catching up, this whole page can be skipped.

:lol:

Anyways...bbl.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and yes... the dragons about to be awaken.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Still reading.. but the cow and Magua wagons need to join forces... in this case.. i guess Cow. (Tho i think at this moment I'd prefer Magua)

vote Cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:WHY IN THE EVERLOVING BLEEP FOR BLEEP ARE DGB AND BENMAGE AND HINDURAGI SAYING I'M SCUM AND THEN VOTING FOR COW?

I mean, seriously. Reading this chorus of "lolMaguascumvote:hasdgfas" has got the hairs on the back of my neck up fierce.

DGB at least thinks hasdgfas is scum too, but Benmage's post is literally "I think Magua is
more
likely to be scum, vote: hasdgfas"

It is a very basic mafia concept.. (nice fake rage)

You can't always have your #1 desire lynched. But if your 2nd... isn't close behind your #1 and is a much more viable lynch.... Well durrr you take the second.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Magua wrote:Reading this chorus of "lolMaguascumvote:hasdgfas" has got the hairs on the back of my neck up fierce.

I reckon, it's more than just a little bit weird. They can't all be your buddies protecting you by voting cow...

What could it possibly mean from
your
point of view?

^Word. What do you think the dealio is Magua?
Nexus wrote:
Magua wrote:Unrelated: Thor is scummy because he should be better than this.

Also this was used in ASOS as a way to mislynch Thor.

Yeah didn't we already agree bad Thor = town thor?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:Ben: When you voted Has onlyu had one more vote that Magua.

2 more I believe.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Espeonage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: hascow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Benmage »

LB is listed on the wagon as 3.. then esp voted. 4.. 2 more.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Benmage »

I based it off post 1002... If that VC is incorrect... I didn't know.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Magua

DGB and SpyreX, vote Magua
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:
Nexus wrote:
vote: Magua
Everyone keeps saying "Magua's CR" or "Magua's Scum" but not voting him. If he is either or, he needs rope.

I love how this post does nothing to establish Magua scum while trying to appear to be doing so. And by love, I mean hate.

Unvote

But this vote does nothing to establish Nexus as scum... Rephrase for me why Nexus is scum please.
LynchMePls wrote:
Magua wrote:I think it means that hasdgfas is being pushed as an acceptable lynch (probably not bussing) and then D4 can start with "lolshould'velynchedMagua" like D2 started out with.

Of the three, Benmage is scummier than Hinduragi is scummier than DGB.

UNVOTE: hasdgfas
VOTE: Benmage

I agree. I think Nexus is a better target though. For the reason I just stated. How are you feeling about Nexus?

How am I scummy?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:
Benmage wrote:But this vote does nothing to establish Nexus as scum... Rephrase for me why Nexus is scum please.

Cute. But ridiculous and you know it.

Benmage wrote:How am I scummy?

Magua just explained this. Use your eyes.

-Just bullet for me again why Nexus is scum...that shouldnt be too difficult.. I'm not seeing the strong original reasoning.
--Magua did nothing to explain me being scum in its totality... all he said was he liked me least out of Myself DBG and Hindu... For really shitty reasoning that I don't fully understand either.

So again. In your words. Why am I scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:ugh, I'm hitting my "let's get lazy" part of the game. I really need to make myself not do this.
Could someone quickly point me to the reasons for magua/benmage so I have something in mind when I re-read?

There's no reason yet stated as why I am scum. Magua simply said I am scummier than X and Y but never says why they're scummy or why I am scummy. Thor after being proven wrong as continued his nonsensical crusade of saying someone is scum long enough in hopes others eventually forget that there was no initial reasoning and sheep on. Go ahead .. ask Thor why I am scum...should be good for a laugh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Lmp, the sheeping disguised as not sheeping isn't something I find very strong nor terribly convincing ... if you are so certain nexus is scum... who only has you voting him, with other much more viable/larger wagons on an ever approaching deadline surely you if town would be actively seeking to enlighten the Res of us poor blind souls...... yet I am pulling teeth here to ask for bullets????? Something isn't adding up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote: Go ahead .. ask Thor why I am scum...should be good for a laugh.

I've been asked this and answered during this Day phase.
You're a coasting, non contributing, wagoning, not at all like Benmage, scum. Whassup?

Yes... not at all like benmagescum I agree. I've given ample examples where this matches bentown. Yet there are none of this matching superior flawless scum benmage. So thanks for reaffirming I have disproven you're baseless suspicion and confirmed myself town here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:And how have I been proved wrong if ou don't think I ever presented a case?

I proved your derp derp this isn't bentown accusation wrong.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:this looks like a better version of benmage from court, actually, I think Lost Butterfly seems to have a negative affect on his play or something.

Woah woah woah.. Lets never compare anything to court, ever. I think this games more like Gorrads.

Hell look at Philosophy Mafia mini which ended relatively recently... I went from May 18th to June 1 with only prod dodge posting that I needed to read.

ZzzzZZzzz Thor will disapear for a day or so to return to.."More Benmage Votes".. "Look at Benmage derp derp derp"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote: Go ahead .. ask Thor why I am scum...should be good for a laugh.

I've been asked this and answered during this Day phase.
You're a coasting, non contributing, wagoning, not at all like Benmage, scum. Whassup?

I'll answer this again too for kicks. (reading the thread is boring..plus my notes are on a diff computer)

Coasting and noncontributing go hand in hand...but making it appear as two separate points does make your view that I'm scum sound stronger.... Anyways that point is true. Does it make me scum. Nope. Is it a strong point anyways? Meh not really in my mind, as there are both other players guiltier than I... and I do have some contribution... PLUS I plan on rectifying the subpar contribution, which will negate this point entirely... In fact if meta or history is worth anything this lull of activity makes me confirmed town. But we'll ignore that aspect. < Points 1/2 answered.

Point 3. Wagoning.

I wouldn't say I wagoned MoI. I had initial reasoning. Pushed it and voted for that reasoning. Wagoning... I disagree.
-SK.. I begrudgingly voted SK who was asking for it because the mislynch seemed inevitable at some point in this game (better to mislynch early than later)..and the game was becoming stagnant.
--- Today... sure.. I'm wagoning.. But again to keep the game going. Am I the only one to wagon this game?

So how again am I the scummiest person in this game Thor?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Also, your "proof" was one game, posted by Espeo in defense of you, where I disagreed that your play was
identical
, and he never brought it up again.

Link one game for me, from anyone where play is IDENTICAL.

….One game…. One game?!?!?1 Yeah Espe said one game. CYS.

Thor665 wrote:I will bring up both previous ASOIAF games I played with you - you were town and were nothing like this. WHoo-hoo, my meta evidence is now twice your meta evidence. Huzzah for my side.

I already showed you addition games AND I showed you that you’re interpretation of my play in asoif games is false. Here

So not only is you’re interpretation of my asoif games false but we also have these games:

AGM’s CYS
Zorasters Court.
Spy’s PYP 1
Stars Aligned III may be most telling in truth. It has massive bouts of intense activity and massive bouts of nearly zero activity…because the game expanded over a wide amount of time…As such my activity was affected differently at different intervals due to RL.
Most Recently Philosophers Mafia Mini--- prod dodge posts from May 18-June 1.
Gorrads game has a backseat style Benmage..much different than the asoif you’re trying to paint me as.

YOU will not find 2 games of mine to have IDENTICAL styles.

Have you bothered looking at a scum game of mine yet? It is simply absurd to call my style NONTOWN…. without knowing what a Benmage scum game looks like…

Thor665 wrote:
You are the scummiest person for the reasons you just quoted.

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
You're a coasting, non contributing, wagoning,

But you fail to tackle the issue that there are others more guilty of what you are accusing me of... You're calling me out for "scummy" things. I don't think I am as guilty of them as you may... I also know that when I commit these sort of tells they are Bentowntells... Which is why you ought to look up some scum games of mine. But to state so strongly for so long that I am the clear scummiest person in this game is ridiculous... You really think you're that much better than the multitude of people who are calling me obvtown? Or do you really think subpar play is some ultimate grand scheme scum strategy....
Thor665 wrote: You just agreed all my points are actually happening. Clearly we're in a point where the debate is whether or not the points are actual scumtells - and I certainly do not expect you to agree with me about that. But now that you just agreed every point I raised against you is valid maybe we can get someone else to come in and actually look at this
issue for more than .2 seconds before they call you obv. town

Or maybe you need to stop tunneling and try looking elsewhere.

Thor665 wrote: I dispute that you pushed the MoI wagon -
I actually called you out Day 1 for not pushing it
while being on it and called that scummy at the time.

Quote for me please... I forget this.

Thor665 wrote: You have been consistently on large wagons while not actually being willing to really come out and push anything - that is the definition of scummy voting.

You need to get an updated dictionary.

I've voted in a very obvious manner: to keep the game progressing. Scum would let us concave into ourselves.

Why wouldn't I just coast? Why would I both coast and yet hop onto lead wagons?? This aint my first rodeo. Go read BenmageScum.

--I'm done with Thor. You can't draw conclusions only reading half a book.

Thor's tunneled relentlessly this game. We'll cross his bridge eventually... Everyone else voting me will get an OMGUS(cuzzz.. oh my god you suck) at any point others are willing to string them up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Locke Lamora

I dont know... This reread has me fumbling.. I'd dont wanna real lynch till I'm caught up. This lurker can go.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

"scummier" is so subjective. Say for instance I am 90% sure you are scum.. and 89% sure he is scum... Yes you're scummier... But will I pull teeth for potentially an inordinate amount of wasted time for a 1% difference... hell to the no.

A 5 vote wagon can tip the balance get rolling and achieve something... A 3 vote wagon when theres another 3 vote wagon and a 4 vote wagon... aint doing shit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't like Magua losing steam... and Benmage gaining some.

This could be a scum-only wagon.

Benmage (3) - Thor665, Locke Lamora, Magua

If you vote Magua.. Spy and I will sheep.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua, why am I worse then Hindu and DGB again?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Supernatural and Simpson's are relatively recent.

Then there's Mafia 116 118 and 100.

Blanking on the top of my head.. but that should suffice.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Benmage »

LL, hell no.. I don't recall things like that... feel free to Meta me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

DGB are we waiting on ooba to do something... or can we keep moving on.. I'd really love to rail into Magua for post 1086.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:Because you flat out said that I was scummier than hasdgfas, whereas Hinduragi and DGB have both just said that we're both scum.

And bullshit if "1% difference" is the cause of "in this case.. i guess Cow. (Tho i think at this moment I'd prefer Magua)"

I say I preferred you over Cow. I never say Cows not scummy. And my example is to illustrate that clearly I found the difference between you and cows scumminess negligible. I don’t understand how this concept is hard for you to understand… It is one of the most basic.

It’s like having a scum list… If you can’t lynch you’re top scum suspect… but can easily get your #3 lynched…. You get your #3 lynched. I don’t think I have ever played a game where I have only voted my top suspect… HAS ANYONE EVER?

I WOULD LOVE IT IF EVERYONE WEIGHS IN AND TELLS MAGUA HE IS A FUCKING RETARD.

Everyone in their next post say how you in EVERYGAME do not always vote your top suspect.

I am literally dumbfounded that you are pursuing this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Benmage »

AGM, did you get culted last night?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Let's play a game.

Everyone
ought to list the 3 people they, if the CR would seek to recruit.

List 3 please... a bullet as to why would be much appreciated.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Damnit AGM/ HINDU!!

DO YOU TWO ONLY ALWAYS VOTE YOUR TOP SUSPECT... OR DO YOU VOTE YOUR SECOND IF THE LYNCH SEEMS MORE VIABLE?!?!?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Benmage »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Damnit AGM/ HINDU!!

DO YOU TWO ONLY ALWAYS VOTE YOUR TOP SUSPECT... OR DO YOU VOTE YOUR SECOND IF THE LYNCH SEEMS MORE VIABLE?!?!?

the latter obviously what the fuck kind of question is this

Maguas a dumbass.. what do you want from me.
AlmasterGM wrote:wasn't there just a GIANT ASS MD thread about how the latter is always better?

Yeah there was... so why don't you help shed some light on our village dunce.. so we can do something.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Also, what do you think Cow is stalling? Where is the strategic value in him stalling? Drawing more suspicion?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:Also, this is me not listing three people I would pick as CR. Same "am I a fucking retard/am I scum" question can be applied.

This is me policy voting you. Or omgus-ing if you want.. spell it out. Thats how I feel.

unvote vote Magua

Look at the quote again boss. Tho.... I....
THINK
... I prefer... WHERE is the concrete you're 100% scum Cow isn't anywhere nearly as scummy.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Benmage »

I would also love to hear the logical scum mindset in saying Vote XXX, I prefer YYY..... Why add the I prefer??? What is gained by adding the YYY..

Seriously... Everyone take out your pencils for this lesson.

If you're town. And you don't
understand
someones actions. Pretend for second you're scum. And ask yourself if thats how you would act. (Ideally we are acting logically here)... If the answer is hell fucking no. Odds are the person isn't acting that way because they're scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:I would also love to hear the logical scum mindset in saying Vote XXX, I prefer YYY..... Why add the I prefer??? What is gained by adding the YYY..

Scum votes XXX, XXX flips town, scum can then say, "Whelp, should've lynched YYY." I literally cannot believe that you cannot see the scum benefit in doing this.

LOL.. So everytime someone has a scum list they're scum setting up mislynches!!!Listen to this bahahahahhaha.. ROFL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:This is me policy voting you. Or omgus-ing if you want.. spell it out. Thats how I feel.

Do you think I'm a fucking retard, or do you think I'm scum?

Well you've proved the first true. You've been a wishy washy read that is incomplete... As my reread is incomplete. But I'd lose no sleep lynching your ass.

In fact I can only see it benefiting the town.. regardless of how you flip.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

I LOVE LOVE LOVE.

That Maguas logic just got broken down into making a scum list = scum setting up mislynched.. godddamn!! :lol: :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Benmage »

U2. 3 people you'd recruit if Cult.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Hindu
Who is your top 3 scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:ooba changed his avatar :(

Oh, let's lynch cow. Magua and Benmage are both probably town I think.

Whose your top 3 scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Hindu
You misunderstood my question. The question is who would YOUUUU want to cult recruit if you were the CR. And why.

LB you need to answer this too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:
Ben wrote:Also, what do you think Cow is stalling? Where is the strategic value in him stalling?

....Really? This is worse than the last question. He's the top lynch candidate and there are competing wagons that could possibly out-drive his.

I think him coming in and acting protown i.e. voting someone for a viable/logical reason... Defending himself a bit, etc etc would be better for him if he was scum... Rather than him not participating as that would in my mind, only strengthen the suspicion surrounding him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor. My lynch and Espe's isn't happening. You have 1 week to stop coasting.

I think AGM is saying the scumminess you are attributing to me could be equally attributed to espe and locke.

I however don't think he'd agree with your assessment that the towniness he, AGM, is(and or whomever are the multitude calling me obvtown) attributing to me, he'd also attribute to espe and locke
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Espeonage wrote:If I were CR, I would have recruited LB, Set or DGB.

Whose your top 3 scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Spy, your top 3 scum.

And vote Magua please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

He's far from it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:Benmage, do you think I'm scum? y/n

I ask because you keep using words like "dumbass" and "fucking retarded" and "policy lynch" in regards to me. Not words like "scummy."

Weren't you just crying about me calling you more scummy than cow, yet voting cow.

How's you're crusade against scumlists going.... :lol: :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote: The question is rather pointless.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua I've answered it:

Benmage wrote:Still reading.. but the cow and Magua wagons need to join forces... in this case.. i guess Cow. (Tho i think at this moment I'd prefer Magua)

vote Cow

Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Magua

DGB and SpyreX, vote Magua

Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Locke Lamora

I dont know... This reread has me fumbling.. I'd dont wanna real lynch till I'm caught up. This lurker can go.

Benmage wrote:
Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:This is me policy voting you. Or omgus-ing if you want.. spell it out. Thats how I feel.

Do you think I'm a fucking retard, or
do you think I'm scum?

Well you've proved the first true.
You've been a wishy washy read that is incomplete... As my reread is incomplete
. But I'd lose no sleep lynching your ass.

In fact I can only see it benefiting the town.. regardless of how you flip.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor, you need to stop coasting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

The wording is there.. You are an incomplete read. You read scum. But then in my reread which had me fumbling I remembers things that struck me as town.

Like when you quote me using my gov powers from the last game. Being unnecessarily dick is a towntell for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

But I really am hoping DGB thing is a gambit or something... So i can lynch you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

I have no scum reads I feel like sharing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Finally gonna yield I am town Thor??

If not this coasting is getting old.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote: Well - some of us are trying to build a lynch wagon over here.

Unfortunately that doesn't include you.

Its D3. 48 pgs in. You've given your "ideas" as to why I am scum. They've been laid out for sometime now. Yet they've been met with a resounding majority that "Benmage is town" responses. The sheer volume of obv-town remarks makes the legitimacy of my wagon today impossible... and seriously makes you look like a damn fool for thinking otherwise.

But lets continue.....

Again, you've said your peace. Like a mosquito you keep buzzing it here and there... but are you ever forceful.. Nope you're apathetic. Leaching onto your ideas and your vote. But never pushing them.

Lesson time:

As town, when you're trying to achieve a lynch (Especially when you think the person you're lynching is the scummiest person in the game) you lay out the reasoning why. (Check Thor's done this)

When the reasoning is questioned. Met with resistance, disbelief, or even simply hesitation. You grab the motherfuckers by the neck collar and illustrate to them how your logic is right, and how theirs is incorrect.

Thor has done nothing remotely close to campaigning my lynch. He said "look at ben look at ben look at ben"... But has he litteraly poked each player individually and asked them if they recognizes his stance and either believe it false or true.

So people have called me town... And he's called me scum... But he has neglected to delve further. Ask why they find me town, or could be so set in stone in that mindset. Or to help convince others why I am soo scummy.

Thor has, and continues to coast. On a impossible wagon. On an ever approaching deadline. With outdated reasoning.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor looks whose on your wagon.

LL, arguably the least contributor in this game... Whose actually most guilty of 2/3rds your accusations towards me.

And Magua.

Whose logic I just wtfpwned.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:Benmage, do you believe I'm a bad player?

Be honest.

Tell me again why you're voting me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Cow
you need to vote Magua in your next post. Either out of self preservation... or that there is no legitimate alternative wagon, save your own.

If you don't, I'll swing the wagon to you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 am

Post by Benmage »

LMP
top 3 scum reads... and who would your cult if you were the CR.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Vezo, you're town.. but please help some more.

You didn't play my little game.

Also list 3 scum please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Zzz dgb you pull gambits like Jack.

Do not switch to cow before he comments.. we have prods for a reason.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 am

Post by Benmage »

When I asked.. andyou said why. I want toknow what the "why" was at that instance.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Argh.

Magua vs. Benmage, town on town.

Seven days to deadline.

VOTE: hascow

GODAMNIT DGB. FUCK TOWN O TOWN. PUT ME AND THOR OR ME AND MAGUA IN LYLO RIHT NOW AND TOWNLOSES. I TOLD U TO FUCKING WAIT. COW WOULD'VE HAD TIME BEFORE HE 7 DAYS ARE UP TO RESPOND.,... 7 DAYS ARENT 1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Look whose on the cow wagon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:When I asked.. andyou said why. I want toknow what the "why" was at that instance.

Failed to parse.

If that is the sole reason why you were able to initially ignore all other aspects about me and vote me truly believing me scum... and if my reaction to that reasoning is why you have maintained your vote on me.... than yes, I think you suck.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Cow
you need to vote Magua in your next post. Either out of self preservation... or that there is no legitimate alternative wagon, save your own.

If you don't, I'll swing the wagon to you.

Why is magua scummy, exactly? I must've missed this.

That should be irrelevant to you. There is only two viable wagons... onebeing yourselves. You failed to follow a simple direction and now you hang for it.
unvote vote Cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Benmage »

DGBs sig. Cow you have 24 hours to claim.

No more cow votes right now.. spyrex don't go far buddy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Consider this a flavor counterclaim.

Hammer Cow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:DGB feels like cult who really wants the cult cop dead.

Magua's town.

Benmage is scum.

Scum.. not cult wanting as cult cop dead... thats interesting.. Yeah i have no flavor CC... lols.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Scumteam. AGM or Spy is who I would kill to nail the scum recruit and or a strong townie.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:enjoy the cult growing out of control guys,
I'm going to go rage at myself for sucking

Atleast you acknowledge why you're dying.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:benmage is a good shot too.

Only cause you have no risk of being shot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:enjoy the cult growing out of control guys,
I'm going to go rage at myself for sucking

Atleast you acknowledge why you're dying.

Why shouldn't I? It's the truth.

It is commendable... many in your situation would rage.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:Oh, cool. Failhammered.

Doubt it's AGM-CR. Spyrex-CR was that theory I mentioned earlier. When he voted Cow, that was what made me think about it more. Benmage? I don't know. Does he gambit a lot?

No I'm totally scum suiciding the cult cop..??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why would Cow call me scum, and not cult?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why would Cow call me scum, and not cult?

Because I didn't see you "counterclaim" me. If I had, you can bet it all I would have had you as cult.

How am I scum again anyways?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Unless I'm insane... LB is scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

LB, what happens if we try and lynch Cow?... will we get a mod message of this govern?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why would Cow call me scum, and not cult?

Because I didn't see you "counterclaim" me. If I had, you can bet it all I would have had you as cult.

How could you not see that, you filthy lying cult recruiter, I even made a post referring to it in between.

was that where you said "you've been flavr-counterclaimed"?

Because if so, I thought you were counterclaiming.

Then why didnt u call DGB cult?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:LB, what happens if we try and lynch Cow?... will we get a mod message of this govern?

yeah, it'll be announced he can't be lynched next time ooba posts a votecount, if we try, well it just won't work and day will continue untill we no lynch at deadline or lynch someone else.

Rodger...I await this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Meh.. cow says DGB
feeeeeels
cult...feels is so meager. He shoulda been raging there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:Meh.. cow says DGB
feeeeeels
cult...feels is so meager. He shoulda been raging there.

I don't really rage during games.

Agreed. But the word feels shows doubt. You shoulda been doubtless.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:*sigh*, you fucking idiot, I was getting great reactions.

magua's confirmed town beyond any doubt with his reaction to that lynch.

U saved cow..
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Im going to the gym... someone recap all the confirmed town we now have.. and whose left.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

LB, when did you stop hating LMP so much?... D1 you were convinced he was scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

I predate Reck and hes a bum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

3 scum reads cow, 3 town reads.

A why maybe too
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

What is the scum motivation to CC a cult cop?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vote Faraday
for still being scum

Thor would be the most likely culted... But the CR is way more a threat.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh wooops...

Vote Lost Butterfly
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:also if you think i'm scum you're more incompetent than you demonstrated yesterday. which is pretty fucking special.

Where was all this hate yesterday buddy??

You couldnt have buddied me harder with DGB... O WAIT DGB is now dead.

ANd your play is identical to Vi's last game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #126) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

you fucking suck
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
you fucking suck

your scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:i can *hate* today, i decided to try be useful in twilight now i can unleash my fucking rage.

How fucking convenient... Grow a fucking pair and move forward.. if you really want a D4 policy lynch.. or are going to watse time with this.. than there are 2 options:

1-You fucking suck
2-Your scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Then roll over and DIE OR FUCKING GET OUT OF THE GAME U PIECE OF SHIT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

REPLACEOUT dipshit
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cow play a horrendous game. And I am not one to have roles save you over play. Otherwise scum will never be lynched.

You obvious in your intent here to do nothing beneficial to the game. REPLACE OUT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why won't you replaceout?

Do you think my alignment isn't town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:REPLACEOUT dipshit

BUT IF I'M SCUM I'M OKAY AM I NOT? TROLLOLOLOLOL

ooba can force replace me if he feels i'm playing against my wincon and confirm this slot as town if he wishes.

I got a better idea. You die today.

I'm the other Cop.
I thought I was the only cop. So I legitimately CC'd Cow.... I said it was a joke to throw off a NK like SpyreX did in Pats Speed mafia.

Look at the Crumb in my opening 3 posts. The first 3 Capitalized.

Then LOOK here my first Post after N1.
The Capitalized letters.....IT SPELLS LB GUILTY.

I was gonna do the samething for D2 hence the " :idea: "... but chose otherwise cause I was too behind and than got too engulfed.

I have tons of crumbs elsewhere for results.

I'll finish claiming my other 2 results... if they aren't as obvious WITH THE HAMMER.

Unvote

Everyone while we string up LB to L-1

3 scum possible CR.
3 town.
3 scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

boom goes the dynamite bitch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

I felt I crumbed it well enough in death.. and wanted another result out there before I'd obviously die...

It was a risk, but I was bummed when I died in Pats game after nailing a scum... and took a risk here.... I also didnt think with the lack of content I was a big NK threat.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Empking wrote:You're a Cult Cop too?

Unvote

Vote: LB

Unvote

Vote: Benmage
- I don't believe you.

I'm not a cult cop.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Empking wrote:You're a Cult Cop too?

Unvote

Vote: LB

WHERE;'S HIS FUCKING PUSH ON US YOU IDIOT? HE'S NOT A FUCKING COP.

I've called you scum a million times...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:I felt I crumbed it well enough in death.. and wanted another result out there before I'd obviously die...

It was a risk, but I was bummed when I died in Pats game after nailing a scum... and took a risk here.... I also didnt think with the lack of content I was a big NK threat.

D1
D2
D3
D4

TEEHEE. you so bad at the game.

D2/D3... D1 i didnt have the result... Oh look D4 just started... 2 days.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
LMAO OH YOU BAD BAD PLAYER. you can't even make a fake cop claim sound credible. get out.

Cry more... You're guilty. Your pants are down.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:Benmage, flavor.

I am an Embodiment of the Crone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:I felt I crumbed it well enough in death.. and wanted another result out there before I'd obviously die...

D1
D2
D3
D4

TEEHEE. you so bad at the game.

D2/D3... D1 i didnt have the result... Oh look D4 just started... 2 days.

^ doesn't even realise he should have 3 results, apparently.

Thought you were talking about crumbs... otherwise you shoulda ignored D1... Or used Nights... of course I have 3 results dumbass.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:All the crumbs. All the flavor.

You came out crazy like a recruit and LO AND BEHOLD there's more shenanigans.

@Hindu:

Who is this mysterious "them". Is it you and Magua? Is that the them.

This will also be dealt with before there is a rope.

HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE A RECRUIT IF I COP CRUMBED IN MY FIRST THREE POSTS?!?!?!?!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:HEY, read benmage's iso and tell me he has a guilty on us with a straight face hinduragi.

now let's stop fucking around and vote him.

Iso Faraday in Vi's last game and tell me they aren't identical. Thats why I got you N1 bitch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh yeah... when i said youd especially like a claim.. dur dur dur.. Scum Scum Scum... I made it so obvious I had a guilty on you... that why You wouldnt KILL ME and you know it.

Thats why you tucked your tail and rannn off me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Lynching MoI so early was craptastic. If you were genuinely that ready to lynch MoI at that point of the game, shame on you.

Like me.
SaintKerrigan wrote:

D1 reasoning still stands.

Because?!?!?!!……Gotta explain things guys.
Lost Butterfly wrote:Hindu/Cow/LMP/Nexus/SK/Bilbo trolllllllllll.

^ scums be a lying here in a plenty.

Vote SK

#467 makes me rage that he thinks he can get away with posting it.

Uhhhh what of the post 467 do you dislike?....I’d also say that this doesn't make sense to have this post follow it:
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Unvote, Vote Benmage

like this?

Love a good Train choo choo...
You'll especially like a claim from me.

HEY GUYS BENMAGE HAS A GUILTY ON ME HERE, TROLL.

Guilty.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:you picked the wrong person to dance with boy.

There's no questions here... I can't possibly be anything than what I am saying.. and you know it.

Rage More PLEASE.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:All the crumbs and all the flavor wasn't a hard request.

P-Editorama:

Really, thats your "I have a guilty on LB"?

Did you read my first 3 posts in this game.. It Spells cop... How are you questioning this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Rage More Please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:this looks like a better version of benmage from court, actually, I think Lost Butterfly seems to have a negative affect on his play or something.

Woah woah woah.. Lets never compare anything to court, ever.
I think this games more like Gorrads.

Benmage wrote:
Gorrads game has a backseat style Benmage..much different than the asoif you’re trying to paint me as.

Benmage wrote:I have no scum reads I feel like sharing.

Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:benmage is a good shot too.

Only cause you have no risk of being shot.

Benmage wrote:Unless I'm insane... LB is scum.

Meh, I dont know if thers more... plus the D1 first 3 posts crumb.. And the D2 results claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #150) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:I'd like to hear his other results too. I have no idea why those can't be claimed.

They will be claimed. I'd like everyone to post who they think is:
3 scum
3 town
3 cult

I dont want my results to influence these reads beforehand.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #151) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Thor665 wrote:There's no way cult would claim something that would make scum kill them or fish out a town PR that is only a danger to scum.
Scum claiming scum cop after a cult cop flip has balls the size of casaba melons and is functionally setting himself up for death or counterclaim in very short order.
Town...playing in one of the most horrible ways I've seen a cop play...makes the most sense.

Guys, seriously - we're lynching Benmage?
So the theory is he's cult/scum doing this to destroy the uber threat of LB? I mean, I thought LB was town too, but what the frell?

EXACTYL!!Why would i crumb a Guilty in my first post on D2????
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #152) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:Ben is absolutely scum. I really don't buy his claim.

SCUM OR CULT??? WHICH... BE CLEAR

WHy would I CC the Cult Cop as scum???

Why would I open the game crumbing COP... if I wasnt?? So recruited--No?? Why than did I crumb it opening D2.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #153) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:
I dont want my results to influence these reads beforehand.

So you don't want me to go off of your Faraday thing?

Ideally no. I wouldn't want you to put him scum, or me town... but if you already felt that way beforehand so be it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #154) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:Look, Thor, if Benmage was a Cop, and he got culted, this is a perfect stunt. They can pretty much DOMINATE mafia, MORESO if he isn't lying. It's a hard fucking decision to make.

read his iso and tell me has a guilty on me. HE NEVER EVEN FUCKING VOTED US OR INDICATED SUSPICION OF THIS, don't give me this garbage about it being a hard decision.

Now you're gonna hate on my iso... lol
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #155) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:i mean he ALREADY counterclaimed the cult cop, why not fucking fake a guilty when you're at it eh?

AND YOU CALLED ME TOWN YESTERDAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:Ben: Scum. I don't know what sort.

Sooo not cult...? Okay. Where was the tactic or logic in counterclaiming a Cult Cop claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #157) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:i mean he ALREADY counterclaimed the cult cop, why not fucking fake a guilty when you're at it eh?

AND YOU CALLED ME TOWN YESTERDAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You die.

HMM. I WONDER WHAT HAS CHANGED BENMAGE YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD. especially since I *opened* the day with a vote for you. which wasn't changing.

HRMMMM CAUSE YOU KILLED DGB LAST NIGHT LOL
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #158) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Thor665 wrote:There's no way cult would claim something that would make scum kill them or fish out a town PR that is only a danger to scum.
Scum claiming scum cop after a cult cop flip has balls the size of casaba melons and is functionally setting himself up for death or counterclaim in very short order.
Town...playing in one of the most horrible ways I've seen a cop play...makes the most sense.

Guys, seriously - we're lynching Benmage?
So the theory is he's cult/scum doing this to destroy the uber threat of LB? I mean, I thought LB was town too, but what the frell?

YOU DO REALISE TODAY IS POSSIBLE LYLO, RIGHT?

The guy who misthinks today is LYLO WANTED TO POLICY LYNCH ME..
Lynch THE FLAILING SCUM NOW.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #159) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Empking wrote:Ben: Scum. I don't know what sort.

Sooo not cult...? Okay. Where was the tactic or logic in counterclaiming a Cult Cop claim?

Cult is scum.

Gah terminologies.

There's two totally different mindsets... both dont matchup to my play. Pick one, and get back to me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #160) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:except ANYONE who's ever played with me know I'm fucking pristine as scum and don't make terrible nightkill choices. HURR DURR you brought up metamafia, go on, look at who died in that game or ANY of my fucking scum games and think I'm scum with a straight face, this is to non benmage's of course since he's scum.

Bilbo
who was NK'D raged HARD that Faraday was scum.

DGB a bad NK...

give me a fucking break.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #161) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

FLAIL MORE... Your defense is NKs.... Awesome.

Bilbo was all over you... If you think DGB was a bad kill... wowwwwww
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #162) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Rage More Please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #163) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:Rage More Please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #164) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm on FB chillin... delaying goin to the gym.. working on plans.. I'm about to be out for the evening..

Sleep well Faraday. Much love when u flip scum.. I FORGIIIIVE UUU.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #165) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:not asleep yet! trying to get my upick designed. (need a back-up mod, btw /shameless advertising)

I'll do it :P :good: :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #166) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

obv
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #167) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

here to help
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #168) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Espeonage wrote:So yeah reading this exchange as planned. Then venomosity and speed at which it happened leads to believe it was set up to try and carry one through to endgame. Leaning scum but would believe they are both Cultists as well.

Want a vote count before I vote.

were either of us in grave danger?

I thought u had me as town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #169) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah why would u have to wait for a VC?? We're both scum.. vote either.. adjust accordingly??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #170) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:espeonage is probably scum not in your scum group ben. agreed?

Well definitely not in mine...but does look like anxious/wantingtobeopportunistic scum. agreed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (isolation #171) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Fuck u guys. Look at the bullshit on me:

vezokpiraka wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:
vote benmage

might move it when he apologises for being a retarded fuck, might not.

First post after dawn. You vote Benmage.

Then this whole clusterfuck happens. I bet you two are both cult. Benmage is maybe CR, but I'm not sure.

vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote benamge

btw.

PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY"RE DOING. There's 3 Cult? And 4 scum? THATS SEVEN PEOPLE WHO WANT ME DEAD... GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES TOWN.

Lost Butterfly wrote:because I could, I was willing to throw the game away, the satisfaction of lynching benmage would make up for a loss.

This reads fake... when did Faraday ever start hating me? I've always liked the guy....
Lost Butterfly wrote:One more reason for why Benmage is scum, check any game where he gets in a 1/1 as town. look at choose your side agm, where he clogged the thread up with rage. you think he'd take me calling him a fucking idiot and awful player if he was town here? nope he'd be mad that there was the posibillity about him getting mislynched. Here look at him be all cute, scumscumscum.

TRACKER and Cop is different... A tracker no result is much weaker than getting a confirmed town player.

WHAT WAS THE BIGGEST COMPLAINT IN PATS GAME????
That I claimed early with no threat of a NK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #172) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Thor665 wrote:@LB - what alignment was Benmage when he did his cop role crumbs?

there are no crumbs. the 'crumbs' are retarded and something that's co-incidental. his interaction with me is clearly not that of a cop with a guilty, but you already know that, trolololol.

You're argument is that I didn't crumb well enough.. ZZZzzzZZZZzz

YOU CANT ARGUE THE CRUMBS ARENT THERE.

Thor665 wrote:You suck for wanting to tank a game out of spite - which is what you said was your logic in calling for BM policy earlier today. You can define your play as 'very good' in that setup if you wish. I strongly disagree.

BOOM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #173) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:@Benmage - why were you telling scumLB to replace out?

Just to be a dick... I imagined I was gonna claim midway through today..but I wanted to see more interplay.... That was just me being me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #174) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:^ LOL

also notice benmage trying to rage when called out that he wasn't playing to his town meta. GG.

Tell me again D3 prior to the cow thing wasnt a bentownmeta....(shit even the cow thing, but we dont have to go there)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #175) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:What interplay did you expect to get by asking a scum to replace out?

Interplay was for not opening the day claiming..to see how the day progressed with votes/attacks/people....rather than a zoom zoom follow the cop day... the comment to faraday was just me being a dick to the person faraday and had no real correlation to the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #176) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:^ LOL

also notice benmage trying to rage when called out that he wasn't playing to his town meta. GG.

Tell me again D3 prior to the cow thing wasnt a bentownmeta....(shit even the cow thing, but we dont have to go there)

go on, admit it, everyone knows you're not a cop, stop the charade.

right after u claim u aren't town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #177) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:What interplay did you expect to get by asking a scum to replace out?

Interplay was for not opening the day claiming..to see how the day progressed with votes/attacks/people....rather than a zoom zoom follow the cop day... the comment to faraday was just me being a dick to the person faraday and had no real correlation to the game.

so you got mad cos 'scum' were voting for ya.

oh god, magnaofillusion, in your honour this is NOTED.

Your policy lynch on me to tank the game..sure seems level headed... Hello Kettle.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #178) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:benmage confess! confess and we might let you live.

Yeah okay.... You got me.

I crumbed in MY FIRST 3 POSTS I was a cop. I opened D2 CAPITALIZE Crumbing a Guilty on LB.

I crumbed further guiltiness and further I am a cop.

I crumbed my D2 innocent.

All for some mirage.....

Fuck u farday. This is me not caring. You die after I flip anyways...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #179) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:where did i ever claimed to be levelheaded? lolz. why do you keep bringing up me tanking the game. REMEMBER, BEN, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SCUM IN YOUR EYES.

You tanking the game negates you as town.

The truth is you werent tanking the game... you're just scum..

Its very simple, and u knows it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #180) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:This is me not caring. You die after I flip anyways...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #181) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Just my second result..obv not todays
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #182) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Benmage »

2 days... okay... much more plausible that I fabricated crumbs opening D1 and D2.... 7 scum want a townie dead.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #183) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #184) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Vezo and Cyberset.

I crumbed the Vezo one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #185) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Benmage »

what is there to solve nexus... stfu and get ur head out of ur ass
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #186) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Those results are meaningless... only LB matters.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #187) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Follow the guy... "wanting to tank the game as town"

And I'm the ass.. JESUS ... Yeah I can rage at shit like that...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #188) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Its meaningless when the guy claims cop with relatively zero pressure... on someone with a guilty.. then asks to not claim his final results for others to deliver reads as tells.

Then gets rung up by the person he has a guilty on because that person is claiming their town meta... is to tank a game...

WOWWWw ..... logic evasion is a go.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #189) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:
Benmage wrote:Oh ya and
vote Vezo
OMGUS

Wait, that's your vezo crumb?

What the fck.

No... wrong day buddy.. at that point I was down to kill vezo...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #190) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:god damn it i almost believe benmage could be an insane cop after reading his fucking ISO. but that makes no sense and if he is i'll rage at ooba.

'unless i'm insane LB is scum' is hard to ignore

BOOM. I IS A COP. U IS SCUM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #191) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:Also, getting people to write town/scum/cult lists isn't protown and it never will be. (In my opinion, so you wouldn't have got me to do one anyway)

It commits people reads... Scum bussing or buddy or something... Theres connections there and it helps to not have "confirms" on the list.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #192) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:god damn it i almost believe benmage could be an insane cop after reading his fucking ISO. but that makes no sense and if he is i'll rage at ooba.

'unless i'm insane LB is scum' is hard to ignore

BOOM. I IS A COP. U IS SCUM.

yeah i'd bring that up as scum alright, you idiot.

Why not... convince everyone and me I am insane and mislynch vezo today, than me tomorrow. Sounds fun.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #193) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Benmage »

I cant wait to hear u ask me to go out on a faith.. to ignore my results... and work with the guy who wanted to lynch me to tank the game... this ought to be good..

*popcorn*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #194) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:I cant wait to hear u ask me to go out on a faith.. to ignore my results... and work with the guy who wanted to lynch me to tank the game... this ought to be good..

*popcorn*

i am beyond caring. you'll be quicklynched when i flip town. town will probably lose this.

You wanted to tank the game anways..... right?? What do u care about the town.

Magua wont not PTW. He'll vote u.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #195) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Innocents - Vezo/Cyber

I Pm'd the mod.

It doesnt tell me I am the "mafia" cop.. or anything like it said cult cop for cow.

I'd like last words before LB gets hammered.. i know he only has 3 votes.. but this is the weekend and I may be busy a bit.. I want to draw some of my own conclusions before probably my last night.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #196) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Its not very good. I imagined Capitilaze crumbing it.. but that would've taken serious effort.... Thats why all I did was post ---> :idea: as a prod dodge..

but then I got engulfed in the day... but I did sorta crumb it here:

Benmage wrote:Vezo, you're town.. but please help some more.

Which out of the blue counters my earlier days dislike.

And anyone even VEZO should be able to recognize how much i dislike VI's and vezo specifically and always seek their policy lynch... I didnt do so here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #197) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Benmage »

I g2g.. too nice out.. bbl
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #198) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Vezo's a VI... I cant read VI's.

CyberSet looked bad at the end of the cow thing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #199) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:Also, my other reason for wanting you to reveal your innocents is this: If you're right, and LB is scum 'cos of your guilty, if you get NKed tonight, it gives us two confirmed townies to eliminate from our scumhunts. IF HE'S CORRECT.

Lol, I wasnt gonna die on them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”