chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #630 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hey, look at that. I needed a replacement for C-flake in my game too.

I'll be catchin' up. Anyone want to hook it up with a summary?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #718 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 am

Post by chkflip »

Alright, been out for a few days. Sorry about that; we all know how life can get a hold of us sometimes. Content within the next 24. This will be the first thread since I just replaced in.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #722 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

ITT people claim asinine things and we just beleive them.

VOTE: PeregrineV
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #724 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

My read on vezok goes back and forth. He's saying "town don't say that" and things similar quite a bit, but I've played with vezokscum before and it wasn't like this. I'm having a stronger read on perescum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #749 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 am

Post by chkflip »

Prod response. My personal life has been outrageous. I promise to post some greatness in the next post since life has finally gotten a little more normalcy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #755 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:39 am

Post by chkflip »

So, what. I've got votes on me because I have a personal life? That's silly. Check my personal ISO guys, I haven't played in
any games
, this isn't some lame ass attempt at active lurking.

VOTE: vezok

I'm catching up right now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #759 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

My fault, I've been trying to catch up on the earlier pages first. I still feel like Pere went with the safest fake-claim and stuck with it. The fact that nobody CC'd only means that the potential "real" one just didn't want to out themselves and have us potentially down a nice PR.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #768 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:14 am

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, so kill a townie because he has a different opinion than you do. Good show.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #772 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:47 am

Post by chkflip »

DERPADOO.

You killed the vig. Good show. Now sit around holding hands singing coombaya because the mafia has this in the bag.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1084 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

Great game, man. Definitely reading this through for potential insight.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”