Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Furry »

Claiming songs/artists is entirely useless so I wont do it.

I will however just make a clensing action to make the game better

Kill: animorpherv1

You can all thank me later, will take this bullet myself.

If im alive see you day two.

Yes I am entirely serious.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Furry »

Also my action only works once, so as I said, this bullet tonight is probably mine and I will take it like a champ.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Furry »

Pine wrote:Lolfaildayvig.

Actually its a genius move.

I either have just killed scum, or the player that is most likely to be a liability to the town down the road. Regardless of what alignment ani was, what I did manage to do was leave the scum in a very tight situation. They now have the choice of taking a blind threat shot, or killing me. If they leave me alive, they got confirmed town around day two. If they kill me, all town roles get free night actions. Its an extreme win-win for the town if ani was town, and a win-win-win if he was scum. Thats right its so good that I win twice (town still only wins once).
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Furry »

@juls - Actually he is right, nameclaiming is useless.
@para - Correct day vig play is to immediately blast the biggest liability to town, see previous post on that. Ani is the biggest liability I know of. That and still a little bit of a vendetta for the game he changed the rules in halfway through because town found a forced win.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Furry »

Pine wrote:Bullshit, Furry. You just as easily might have killed a Doc, or Reviver, or Rolecop

Bet you he wasnt though, especially those roles. A high amount of power for a game is 50%. Normal scum percent is 25%. Given that, there would be four or five scum in this game, and at VERY most 7 town powers including me, more likely around five total. This means I have about a 4/20 or 20% chance of hitting town power. So WORST case is a 10% bad spread, best case is 10% good, so "he might be a role" doesnt hold.

Also day is over, so that vote wont do you much good. You also seem REALLY sure he is town.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Furry »

@Pine - Actually its still obvious. Protection roles can target me or players who are known to be decent and draw kills. Info roles work on clearing competent players that arent NK bait. Other roles, go nuts. Yes it was day ending. Yes I still say its the right move.

Nik makes a decent enough point I guess. My band is Furries in a Blender (they did some good remixing of earthbound/mother soundtrack which is where my song comes from) - Eight Hardcore Beats.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Furry »

@Nik - Well its not ALL bad, for instance if ani is scum then Pine is essentially cleared.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Furry »

Pine wrote:
Furry wrote:@Nik - Well its not ALL bad, for instance if ani is scum then Pine is essentially cleared.

This is a stupid post. I'd react the same way as scum. Your kill, if it is real, was blindingly stupid.

No you wouldnt have.

@Ani - Actually if you read what I already said, my goal in part is to get killed instead of town powers. If I can draw a N1 kill while the cops cop, the trackers track and the watchers do their pervy little things, mission accomplished. Also not going to get lynched for this. I dont get lynched as town. Ever. This game wont change that fact.

People still continue to miss that the kill was when it was for the EXACT reason of people not getting to post (where is the mod anyways?). No one posts, scum has nothing to go on. Scum hurts more than town when no one has anything to go on.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Furry »

Powerrox93 wrote:VOTE: Furry
Answer my question! NOW!

heh

His posts make no sense from someone who knows that ani is scum. They are all from the mindset of someone who either knows that ani is town, or has no idea what ani is. Just do a quick iso skim of him, there is no way that he is scum and launching a full scale anger push on someone who he thinks is a vig AND is confirmed town AND just killed scum.

That and those posts normally dont come from town period. I dont think I have him quite as town as Nik does, but im pretty sure he is town.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Furry »

Regfan wrote:Furry, you're
very very very
wrong. A game is won or lost within the first day phase majority of the time, a scum flip with lots of content allows for interactions to be drawn to nearly be able to PoE the scum.

I dont mind a kill like that of a liability player. They help the town in the mid-late game more often than not. Either way I think mid-game days are most essential for keeping town on the right track. Good scum easily can take a lynch of a partner day one and use it against the town, town loses momentum, and then the game. Later the first scum lynch, usually more connections to others as well.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Furry »

animorpherv1 wrote:Still, the time we might miss out on could make us lose. We lose time that could lead us to connections later on.

Day one is usually very high signal to noise, which bears the arguement of the usefullness of a N0 in games. I basically made this game a N0 game where I am confirmed town pregame. Joy up.

@Reg - "good" is the key word. Most towns have a little bit of dead wieght or lynch bait attached to them, which the handling of into the midgame I feel has the most bearing on who will win a game. I would rather lynch town, town, scum than scum, town, town anyday

This is all theory now though. Im going to bed. If im alive day two yay. If not meh.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Furry »

Im going to go with...

Vote Parabollac

Pine, Nik and maybe DH, Reg and gaoth are town.

@Ani - I just want to make sure, but your case is
1) I faked a daykill and kept the act up
2) I am trying to look town

Now I really am going to sleep.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Furry »

CES has joined the town club, nintendo is an honorary member so we wont be lynching them today.

@diddin - But nintendo is probably town given the way the last few pages went. Thats where your case is going to fall apart.

Parabollic, Ant, maybe ani, maybe power (but that one im conflicted on).

Nintendo actions feel really genuine. Then there is that VT claim which makes him prob town moreso and can move him even more there with...

@Nintendo - What is your encore that makes you VT?
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Furry »

I might be a little distant the next few days as I adjust to some time shifts at work and home.

My vote still is in the right spot though, and nintendo continues to show why he is town.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Furry »

@diddin - Lurking is a scumtell. Read through most of your completed games, if you take the time to look at how many prods were given, its normally skewed far more towards scum than odds show it should be. There are a handful of people I would lynch purely because they are lurking.

Give me a few more pages of information and I will tell you if the diddin wagon needs to happen or not. Like 48 hours tops. Im more then halfway to yes though.

Ani again proves why I always am frustrated to see him in games. This wagon give info regardless. Too many twitchy player in this game make it difficult though, wish there were a few more oldies to calm it down.

unvote
Vote ToD
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Furry »

Trumpet of Doom wrote:[Furry's dayvig attempt shows that he's never played in a game with a real daykill. Daykills don't end the day, that's why they're called daykills instead of forcelynches. :roll: And considering that he's trying to play it as confirming him as town... yeah, not good at all. (Has Furry read the Storm of Swords game that wrapped up a month or two ago?)

They should end the day outside of a few specific circumstances or it makes the role overpowered for the town. The role literally gives the town two lynches, which eliminates night actions which if the game is remotely balanced is the area of the game where scum has the edge.

Furry 136 wrote:@Ani - I just want to make sure, but your case is
1) I faked a daykill and kept the act up
2) I am trying to look town

For the record, 2) is a perfectly legitimate reason to vote somebody, especially with the qualifier ani adds in 148. I've caught scum with it before. I've caught scum on page 2 with it before.

Let me guess, you also think "overdefensive" is a tell. Well guess what hun, it sure isnt. Neither of them are for one reason, a one word reason. "Subjectiveness"

What *you* consider overdefensive and what *I* consider overdefensive are entirely different things (mostly because I consider there to be no such thing but...) NOW! What this means is that those type of tells cannot be applied since there is no baseline for them to be applied. I can say you were overdefensive in your catchup post for trying to discret me and therefor my attack on you by saying trying to say I was town for making the kill (obviously in jest because I didnt have that ability), but again, subjective.

Why isnt your comment of "I would get way into this as scum" trying too hard to look town since you never did it? Hint - Its not. There is NO SUCH THING.

Anyway - Why do you imply nintendo town in your catchup then call him scum in your final post? Why is EMP scum, you say he can go either way in your notes but he is a top four read?

Votes not moving, catchup post is from scum. Note the distinct lack of explained stances, on anything. Note the distinct lack of reads that dont differ from almost every other player. Note the distinct LACK OF A VOTE.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Furry »

Trumpet of Doom wrote:
Furry wrote:They should end the day outside of a few specific circumstances or it makes the role overpowered for the town. The role literally gives the town two lynches, which eliminates night actions which if the game is remotely balanced is the area of the game where scum has the edge.

what is this i dont even

In case you haven't noticed, scum tend to win more often than town. One dayvig is not going to reverse that advantage, though it might work to neutralize it. (More on this after a certain game ends.)

I disagree, that role (as well as tracker) are two of the most underestimated roles in the game. If they are played and claimed right, town would win more games. Hint - Day vig should act as policy vig.

In fact, no, I don't, unless it
also
counts as "trying too hard to look town."
Furry wrote:Well guess what hun, it sure isnt. Neither of them are for one reason, a one word reason. "Subjectiveness"

And yet you don't complain when I say things like "Gaoth feels forced" or "DH feels genuine."

"Trying too hard" is the same concept. If you're Trying Too Hard, your posts feel forced, thus making you scummy.

You are rediculous. I guarentee you if you have actually "caught" someone for trying too hard, you got lucky and probably only got them lynched because they did something ELSE scummy. It would be like me catching someone for being the first one to cast a second vote on a player, sure im going to get lucky and catch scum at times, but more like then not im going to approach scum populus percentage. Its a crappy tell that for some reason has caught on and gotten mixed up with aspects of active lurking so a few think it is valid.

Furry wrote:Anyway - Why do you imply nintendo town in your catchup then call him scum in your final post?

I don't imply nintendo town - if I do, you're reading it wrong. My comment on his 309, if anything, implies I think he's scum ("how is [you being mislynched] a problem for any of us" because you can only be mislynched if you're town, which I don't think he is), and I don't know what else you could be talking about.

You say "before I got my role" he read as scum, which should mean that he no longer reads as scum. Although it also can be you trying too hard to look town by saying that you read the game before you got your role.

Furry wrote:Why is EMP scum, you say he can go either way in your notes but he is a top four read?

...Have you read epm's posts recently?

Yes I have. He is town. His reads are mostly right, his claim lines up with non-scum claim. Try again.

Furry wrote:Votes not moving, catchup post is from scum. Note the distinct lack of explained stances, on anything. Note the distinct lack of reads that dont differ from almost every other player. Note the distinct LACK OF A VOTE.

My vote is fine where ani left it, thankyouverymuch.

Clever trying to stay off the top mislynch wagon for one that never is going to go anywhere while throwing up a purely subjective case.

@any vig
- If you kill ToD tonight I will sheep you for the rest of the game.

@anyone who thinks EMP is town - Counterwagon is ToD

@CSL - Its a VT claim from VT. Dont be dense here. Is your arguement that scum who pulled a wagon off a high voted pplayer went from no votes to L-2 in a short period of time with no attempts from anyone to create a counterwagon and decided to claim VT? Ha. Only way EMP is scum is if his partners are lurkers.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Furry »

CSL wrote:diddin is town.

Nope. Infact he argueably just scumslipped that EMP is town.

Diddin says that EMP is scum because he scumslipped saying that nintendo is town. This means that if emp is scum, nintendo is town. Diddin is currently voting for emp though, so that means that he thinks nintendo is town, or he is baselessly voting for emp.

What is more likely is emp is town, and diddin knows that he is going to flip that, which allows him to push for a nintendo vig as there is no longer the emp-town qualifier before he could push that lynch.

unvote
Vote diddin

ToD is still a decent vig shot though
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Furry »

diddin wrote:
diddin wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:False. The wagon never lost momentum. Maybe I didn't explain this well enough. I never thought nintendo was scum. I put my vote on it to keep the momentum so more scum would jump on.

Oh my god this reasoning is just awful. Lynch plz

THIS is scummier than any possible slip and is the main reason I'm voting EPM. The slip isn't necessarily 100% and Nintendo could still be scum. However, even if he is Town he is a good vig shot.

For the love of...

Ok. So your arguement is that emp-nintendo is a very likely pairing to occur in this game? Also you miss what a policy lynch/vig is. Its someone who is NULL that will bring down towns win chances as town, not someone who is town for just about the entire game. If you think VIs that people have read as town right are useless, you are more dense then you seem.

ANY town is good for the town, if its someone who you cant trust to make their own decisions, then you make them follow around other town reads making them essentially double voters. Thats it.

The fact that you are at all encouraging the vig of nintendo means that you have emp as a town read, which you obviously dont, so are barking WAY up the wrong tree.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Furry »

diddin still needs to be lynched.

He actually cant keep his suspicions and how they interact with eachother straight at this point. If you read over him the only way that anything makes sense is if all three of EPM-Nintendo-Parab are all scum, since he continues to call for vigs and lynches of all three without seeing the flip of another, which really doesnt work. I mean, at MOST two of those are scum, I would bet one tops being maybe parabollic.

I get the feeling that diddin here is scum who is trying too hard to keep as many mislynches on the table as possible.

@Diddin - Explain how EPM-Nintendo work as partners. EPM-Parabollic. Nintendo-Parabollic.

Now, Parab ive become a little more conflicted on recently because of his turnaround on Juls, I dont see scum who isnt losing an arguement there change a read of someone who as scum I would already be looking at as a midgame mislynch, not someone to attack but someone to not let get put as town read by many. Then again his nintendo vote is one of the worst ones on that wagon, but it matches up to his past suspicions. Either way I really would only like his lynch if we get a ToD-scum flip, or to stop the EPM lynch.

Diddin/ToD are the two that need to be getting some attention though, and I would be willing to lynch either of them today.

Also on alts, Ground is right, us alts dont know what role we have when we sign up. TS isnt that bad either, I would rather policy lynch/vig at least three people in this game.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Furry »

Wow this wagon is ugly

unvote
Vote Parabollics

Correct lynch is still ToD or Diddin, but its hard to get more incorrect then EPM.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Furry »

Nikanor wrote:It's not RVS logic. It's a sound tell. The logic is that a person who uses ellipses in a post is attempting to look hesitant or confused. Scum have much more reason to fake these conditions, so using ellipses is scummy.

Yeah this is like the smiley tell. If they dont normally use them, its actually an effective minor tell... again only if they arent normally used, so I would need to check up and see if he does that in other game though. As far as I know though, im one of the few people who spam ellipses in every game.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Furry »

DemonHybrid wrote:Oh, and I should have you know, Furry, that I know Furries in a Blender personally. I'll give him your regards next time I talk to him.

Sweet. It was between sending in FiaB and Renard, went with most recently played track.

Also I am very dissapointed that you guys kill me N1 when I wasn't even protecting anyone in my last game as Furry (unless Liten 3 happens where I have the awesome stat of living through both 20 player games that went down to lylo to uphold).
Temporary unretired alt

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”