CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Alrighty, whose gonna sum up the first 20 pages for me? This is pre-Role PM so my reads will be freshhhh.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:27 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Groundsel wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Alrighty, whose gonna sum up the first 20 pages for me? This is pre-Role PM so my reads will be freshhhh.

you think 20 pages is hard?
ever done 41?

but yeah, try and read yourself; It's the best way

especially if you're replacing parama who I have nothing to go off of

I once replaced into a game with 180 pages -__-
I'll try and make time haha :)
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Seraphim wrote:I have to decided that PARAMA, DEMONHYBRID, and EVILPACMAN must be join me in a SONG CONTEST ALLIANCE to destroy the scumbags.

We shall sneer at anyone who dared to pick a "mainstream" band or just sneer at anyone in general as we bandwagon scum with glee.

Vote: CSL

TO VICTORY!

I autofill Parama's spot in this alliance :)
Trying to read now, we'll see how far I get!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:25 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Pages 1-3

Juls wrote:I picked a band that could have lots and lots of different things. Does that make me scummy? Should we band claim? Discuss.

Eh. In my opinion this is more of a distraction than anything. The possibility of a band claim would lead to analyzing possible songs of bands rather than scumhunting. Throw on top of that you don't put your own opinion in the post and that makes me not like this one bit.

PEDIT: Bandclaim has begun nonetheless. I suppose the fact that it locks people into claims later on, but still, they can find any song by the band to claim VT or a town PR even if they're scum. It accomplishes nothing in my opinion.

Parabollocks wrote:I thought i would point this out too:

i really hope people don't assume what people have band-claimed to influence a town or scum read.

QFT

Furry wrote:Actually its a genius move.

I either have just killed scum, or the player that is most likely to be a liability to the town down the road. Regardless of what alignment ani was, what I did manage to do was leave the scum in a very tight situation. They now have the choice of taking a blind threat shot, or killing me. If they leave me alive, they got confirmed town around day two. If they kill me, all town roles get free night actions. Its an extreme win-win for the town if ani was town, and a win-win-win if he was scum. Thats right its so good that I win twice (town still only wins once).

I understand this is fake as it's still D1, but this was a bad move if it was real. A terrible move actually. 100% chance of shooting scum later in the game is always better than wasting a shot on a ML. But as it was fake, it was a bueno move as I imagine it will yield reactions.

gorilla wrote:anyway I want you all to know that I am a POWER role.

Explanation for why you decided to do this. Now. And if, as this is one of the only reasons I can imagine, it involves a PGO, claim PGO now before you wipe out town PRs.

Juls wrote:unvote, vote: diddin Band claim, now.

What the fuck do you expect this to accomplish?

Furry wrote:Correct day vig play is to immediately blast the biggest liability to town

Wrongsir.

Powwerox wrote:Two daykills already?! Wanna see if they're real or not

Don't like this reaction.

Furry directed at Pine wrote:Also day is over, so that vote wont do you much good. You also seem REALLY sure he is town.

Hmm. This is true.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:26 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:MINE

@Mod: You just had a VC. Why?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Juls wrote:
Unvote, Vote: EPM

Suspicion is still on Twistedspoon and 536 is a bull shit argument because Regfan didn't LIE about his identity after being found out. Let me spell it out clearly for you.
I AM NOT SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ALT. I AM SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE AFTER YOU WERE CAUGHT YOU LIED ABOUT IT.

Please, vig, if you think I am town, kill Groundsel with fire!

This is stupid. He clearly didn't want people knowing he was Twisted BEFORE THE GAME STARTED if he /in'd as an alt. This would mean his lying has nothing to do with his role PM, but instead with not wanting people to judge him based on his main. That's a dumb argument.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Juls wrote:Thank you Crymeariver. Your whole existence has been about calling me stupid. Got anything else to add to thread. How about reading the thread for starters.

Didn't call you stupid. Called the argument stupid. And you didn't argue with me meaning that you're ignoring it which is bad or accepted it. Which?

I am clearly in the process of reading the thread per my post and I literally replaced in in the past few hours, don't even START trying to pin "How about you read the thread?" on me.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:46 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Regfan wrote:Juls, hiding ones identity is a decision made when creating an alternate account and therefore is not allignment related, having an account partially slip and then continuing to attempt to deny ownership of that account is also not allignment related. It would be incredibly obvious that his account is TS via his playstyle and typing style therefore I cannot comprehend how you believe him continuously denying the account is a scum-tell when it's obviously just a poor player decision.

Precisely what I said.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:50 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Juls wrote:Well I personally like to live by the code of lynch all liars. And no CMAR, I don't accept your argument. Clearly I think something is to be determined from him lying. He is the one who posted in this thread and then he is the one that chose to lie about it. I have seen people get caught posting on their main and go "oh well, fuck it, guess I will switch to my main" That is not what TS did.
And read the thread.

Yes. He lied. We know. You don't have to keep saying how. We get it.
However his lying in this case has NOTHING to do with his alignment. Why can't you accept that?

The
bold
is you purposely trying to be an asshole. Nothing more. Explain why that was necessary.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Juls wrote:The same reason you are being an ass hole I guess. And I am saying it does have to do with his alignment

I'm playing the game, no asshole here.
Okay, I accept that you think that.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:18 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:^clueless

Someone has a post restriction of only speaking in one liners?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:
Vote Count 1.07

Evilpacman18(9): CSL, Seraphim, AntB, Gaoth, Groundsel, Powerrox93, Demonhybrid, Diddin, Juls
Parabollocks(3): Cogito Ergo Sum, Evilpacman18, Gorilla,
NintendoAddict1(2): Nikanor, Pine
Trumpet of Doom(1): NintendoAddict1
Juls(1): Regfan
Furry(1): Trumpet of Doom
Diddin(1): Furry
Pine(0):
Seraphim(0):
Gaoth(0):
Parama(0):
FAILBOAT

Cogito Ergo Sum(0):
AntB(0):
Demonhybrid(0):
Regfan(0):
Powerrox93(0):
Nikanor(0):
Groundsel(0):
Gorilla(0):
CSL(0):

Not Voting (2):
CryMeARiver, Parabollocks

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2011-07-14 22:22:00)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I'm here for the hammer, but I'd rather finish my reread.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Band claim was absolutely a pro-town thing.

Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:It gives the scum a negligible amount of information while reducing their ability to fake claim appreciably (want to claim doc? well shucks, none of the band's songs make sense as a protective role)

...Any intelligent scum in that situation would choose a popular band with many songs or would have thought of that before. I think it served as more of a distraction.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:It gives the scum a negligible amount of information while reducing their ability to fake claim appreciably (want to claim doc? well shucks, none of the band's songs make sense as a protective role)

...Any intelligent scum in that situation would choose a popular band with many songs or would have thought of that before. I think it served as more of a distraction.

EDIT: However, I don't personally find the idea scum driven.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:And risk getting counterclaimed? I think the natural impulse for scum here is to just claim truthfully anyway, even if it's not the optimal move.

Exactly. I still don't think it narrows claims down in the least. Songs can be twisted to mean many things and bands have many songs.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nikanor wrote:It's not RVS logic. It's a sound tell. The logic is that a person who uses ellipses in a post is attempting to look hesitant or confused. Scum have much more reason to fake these conditions, so using ellipses is scummy.

I like this guy.

And he used a portmanteau with nikadorable. Awesome.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:13 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Only 4 pages in a week while I was gone. Pitiful :( Reread within the hour.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:43 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Hmmmm people should do me a favor and read Nikanor's early D2 play as if he's flipped scum already and see what you get out of it.

Makes me want to avoid the Power lynch and focus either on Nik, or if he's not getting lynched today, Para.

Vote: Nik
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:08 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nikanor wrote:Why are you assuming that Powerrox is town?
We're not lynching Parabollocks today.

I'm not assuming Power is town, I'm assuming you're scum and you know who Pine targetted. You've been awful forceful on the Power lynch and that scares me as I think Power could have easily been a Bookie target as well.

Also, why are you forcing the quick lynch? We have plenty of time and just about no discussion today.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nikanor wrote:
CMAR wrote:I'm not assuming Power is town, I'm assuming you're scum and you know who Pine targetted. You've been awful forceful on the Power lynch and that scares me as I think Power could have easily been a Bookie target as well.

I doubt that Power was bookied.
CMAR wrote:Also, why are you forcing the quick lynch? We have plenty of time and just about no discussion today.

There has been almost no discussion because I'm pretty much the only one doing anything. As you can see from the massprod, we're not using the time we have to discuss anything.
Do you think that Power is scum or do you think that he is town?

I think his actions have been scummy, but I think he is town as he has not defended as hard as maf would and there's no way I'm claiming VT if I'm maf at that point.

Why the doubt?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:57 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Vote Count 1.01

Furry(4)
: CSL, Animorpherv1 (Trumpet), NintendoAddict1,
Powerrox93

Vote Count 1.03

NintendoAddict1(8): Nikanor,
Pine
, CSL,
Evilpacman18
, Parabollocks, Seraphim,
Powerrox93, AntB

Vote Count 1.05

Evilpacman18(8)
: Gorilla, CSL, Seraphim,
AntB
, Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93, NintendoAddict1

Vote Count 1.06

Evilpacman18(9)
: CSL, Seraphim,
AntB
, Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93
, Demonhybrid, Diddin,
Juls

Vote Count 1.08

Evilpacman18(10/L-1)
AntB,
Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93
, Demonhybrid, Diddin,
Juls
, NintendoAddict1

Vote Count 2.03

Powerrox93(8)
: Nikanor, Cogito Ergo Sum, Trumpet of Doom, Bowser, Diddin, Seraphim,
Juls
, DemonHybrid, [Nintendo]

Nintendo needs to die with fire. Need to reread Pine.

Vote: Nintendo
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Vote Count 1.01

Furry(4)
: CSL, Animorpherv1 (Trumpet), NintendoAddict1,
Powerrox93

Vote Count 1.03

NintendoAddict1(8): Nikanor,
Pine
, CSL,
Evilpacman18
, Parabollocks, Seraphim,
Powerrox93, AntB

Vote Count 1.05

Evilpacman18(8)
: Gorilla, CSL, Seraphim,
AntB
, Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93,
NintendoAddict1

Vote Count 1.06

Evilpacman18(9)
AntB
, Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93
, Demonhybrid, Diddin,
Juls

Vote Count 1.08

Evilpacman18(10/L-1)
AntB,
Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93
, Demonhybrid, Diddin,
Juls
, NintendoAddict1

Vote Count 2.03

Powerrox93(8)
: Nikanor, Cogito Ergo Sum, Trumpet of Doom, Bowser, Diddin, Seraphim,
Juls
, DemonHybrid, [Nintendo]

Nintendo needs to die with fire. Need to reread Pine.

Vote: Nintendo

EBWOP
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

On 3 town wagons and his wagon is seemingly town driven.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:27 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Seraphim wrote:Guys holy fuck does this NOT HAVE SCUM GAMBIT ON IT?!

Let's stop smoking whatever it is nintendo is smoking for a minute. gorilla is a neighborizor. Unless you believe ToD's crackass theory that ToD, gorilla, and regfan are all scum and this is the craziest fucking bussing scheme in the entire history on this site, please bare with me.

Let's assume that one person in this shit is town:

If Regfan is scum, what exactly does he have to gain by outing gorilla when they could have simply shot him before he had a chance to target anyone?
If gorilla is scum, why didn't he recruit all of his buddies as opposed to town?

ToD is pretty much the innocent bystander in all this.

There's just too many fucking questions and illogicalities for this to make any sort of sense as a scum gambit. Scum would not gamble this badly when we've only lynched one of their members. AND let's not forget that they killed the vig last night.

This looks like a classic example of town on town shenanigans and the people on the wagon should feel bad.

Vote: Parabollocks

Let's lynch some real scum here. I'm also willing to jump on a CSL/Bowser wagon if anyone's up for that, or a DH wagon if there's a compelling case because his vote looks terrible.

This is goodposting.

Parabollocks scum slipped.

After analyzing Pine's posts, Nintendo slot is town and CSL slot is town.

Unvote; Vote: Para
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parabollocks wrote:Trumpet, you really don't need to worry about bookie for me.

@RegFan

I hate to toot my own horn but i only spoke up when i needed to, otherwise, i was pretty lurky, don't try to speculate my motives in that game, speculate the ones here.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:53 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Why do people think Nikanor is town?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”