Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

/confirm
Mute/Ghostlin hydra. Ghostlin currently playing alone while Mute is on extended V/LA.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

xRECKONERx wrote:Hey guys, let's test Rhinox's claim:

Unvote;
Vote: Rhinox

We approve this message, it could be worth it to see what happens next.

Mute/Ghostlin hydra. Ghostlin currently playing alone while Mute is on extended V/LA.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Silent Wraith »

ender241 wrote:
Silent Wraith wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Hey guys, let's test Rhinox's claim:

Unvote;

We approve this message, it could be worth it to see what happens next.

I don't see the point of this, in the end it won't tell us shit. All that'll happen is that we lose out on a lynch to get scum and Rhinox has lost a possibly useful ability. If there's something that i am missing and is the reason why you are doing it...please let me know :)

The reason why we're doing it is acutally pretty obvious: we want to see what Rhinox does with the governor ability under pressure and his reaction to us voting him for it. In the absence of a real huge scumtell it's akin to an RVS vote.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Silent Wraith »

Hiraki wrote:Ender is scum.

Stop arguing.

Why? I'm just looking for a case here.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Silent Wraith »

Toogeloo wrote:Reck apparently has no conviction of his own. Reads he doesn't give a shit between me or SpyreX. Flip flop flip flop.

SpyreX's play boggles me still, like this is Dynasty Warriors or something. Did he just challenge me to a duel? Roleplay doesn't really do anything for a game, just sayin'. I stand by original assessment that you aren't really trying and just spewing nonsense atm.

Current suspicions:
Silent Wraith
Reck

Would be down for either of these lynches atm.

Do you think Spyre X is scum? What value is exclaiming he's role playing have on your read of him? If people get into character, do you think they're scum?
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

Explained above. I doubt Rhinox is scum at the moment anyhow.

Unvote

Ender, you FoS'ed me with no vote in RVS. Why?
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

Silent Wraith wrote:The reason why we're doing it is acutally pretty obvious: we want to see what Rhinox does with the governor ability under pressure and his reaction to us voting him for it. In the absence of a real huge scumtell it's akin to an RVS vote.

Reason for unvote. I even explained this before Nin's OMGUS reasoning.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

EBWOP: OMGUS=RVS. Never post when you're tired.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by Silent Wraith »

We dislike the argument that anyone is or is not scum by the fact that they stick out or not. It's the "too dumb for scum" route all over again, only it conjectures that one's play style if it is in fact provocative, that scum would not use it to mimic playing town. A better thing to ask someone is what is their motivation: is it in fact town motivated or not to try to disprove everyone's RVS vote by pointing out that it wasn't in fact truly random?

In context, we believe it's not. However, we do find the whole 'hang person X if I die' tomorrow to be somewhat scummy, because of the WIFOM that opens up. Also, two dead townies serve no one. We do plan on watching Toog in the days to come.

What's more suspicious to us, at least, is the above reasoning for town--we dislike the argument. for it makes an intuitive leap; and does so in lieu of scum hunting, which is not something Hiraki's done a lot of without prompting. Or more plainly, Hiraki's spent more time giving us his town read on Toog then giving us any real scum reads on much of anyone else.

Vote: Hiraki
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Silent Wraith »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Lie 1

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Im not ignoring the post I just dont need to deny anything as I never even so much as implied it in the first place. what you are pushing is plain crap.

Its a null issue, close to a void issue and you seem intent on strawmanning it.

Please show any indication that I was thinking that I could be setting up tomorrows lynch. Can you? if not then I don't need to deny anything. Only if you could show indication of me thinking it can I then deny or confirm anything.

You know what you sound like right now? "I'm not saying if I set him up for a lynch... but I'm not saying if I didn't either."

You are deliberately withholding information that is CONSTANTLY being asked of you, for what? Cause you think it's a crap case. Wow. Of course scum would say that when they are shitting themselves. Any indication you were thinking of setting up lynches?

jasonT1981 wrote:It gets majorly twisted to I was setting up a lynch tomorrow.

I say no... the case is now I was
thinking
it, and didn't deny it.

Out of your own mouth, no less.

Lie 2

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
ShadowGuru wrote:Oh wow, now that I've actually taken the effort to put two-and-two together I realize that Hiraki/nintendo's beef with Jason is totally contrived and a blatant misrep.

Unvote Vote; Nintendo

Hiraki's is ewewewew but Nintendo is the one blowing the issue out of proportion and basically sheeping Hiraki. Maybe I'll make a more detailed explanation for this later, if I'm bored.

--Wraith

You aren't seeing his contradiction. He said he was thinking of setting up the lynch, then later, asks me to find somewhere he said he was thinking of setting up the lynch. Check my last post.

there are more, I am sure you can look back

1. Fair enough, but those are not lies, but misreps.

2. Wait... what happened to being done with this?

We've missed a lot in our absence. But WTF? "I didn't tell a lie, I just twisted around what you said?" Maybe I'm being dumb and this is late, but why wouldn't we lynch this?

Unvote.

I am willing to hammer. My mouth dropped in stunned silence when I read that, but I want to make sure I've got town's blessing before I cast that vote.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by Silent Wraith »

Ghostlin wrote:
Vote: Nintendo

Yeah, four pages of nothing really compelling brought this on. There's really not much point in prolonging the lynch.

Wrong post. Posting in hydra now.

Vote: Nintendo.

Four pages of nothing really compelling brought this on. He's either a horribad VI for trying to push the most convulted lynch I've ever seen, or he's scum.

Either way, the debate no longer needs to go on.

~Out-of-Hydra quote added for Handy Dandy Iso purposes. Let me know if I miss any of these, folks.
Last edited by Sovereign on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:I think he is saying that Nintendo needs to die regardless since as either scum or VI, he is a bane to town's existence. As scum, we get rid of one of them, as VI we alleviate our stress of his presence. Scum get a mislynch if he is town VI.

Based on the comment, I think Sathoris believes Nintendo to be town, but is willing to get rid of him simply because of the VI status.

You think I'm VI now? You obviously don't know about the time I outed the Doc...

*facepalm* At least its a sliding scale of bad.

Fact is, if this is a policy lynch, town gets the following:
1) The elimination of a player who is acting scummy and not pulling their weight scumhunting wise.
2) PoE: at least one person is not scum that's known.
3) The elimination of a player that would be dragged to lylo because they're acting scummy.

Scum get:
1) A mislynch.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Silent Wraith wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:I think he is saying that Nintendo needs to die regardless since as either scum or VI, he is a bane to town's existence. As scum, we get rid of one of them, as VI we alleviate our stress of his presence. Scum get a mislynch if he is town VI.

Based on the comment, I think Sathoris believes Nintendo to be town, but is willing to get rid of him simply because of the VI status.

You think I'm VI now? You obviously don't know about the time I outed the Doc...

Fact is, if this is a policy lynch, town gets the following:
1) The elimination of a player who is acting scummy and not pulling their weight scumhunting wise.
3) The elimination of a player that would be dragged to lylo because they're acting scummy.

Scum get:
1) A mislynch.

This post sounds like you are under the impression that I am town.

No, my
impression
is you're a horrible player that is acting scummy. I'm choosing Occam's Razor in this particular case: acting scummy=scum.

Nowhere does that post presume that I think you're town. In fact, that post only presumes what happens if you are, in fact a policy lynch versus an acutal scum lynch. For town, it's really not a lose/lose situation, NOR have you provided any reasons why it would be a lose/lose situation.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Silent Wraith wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Fact is,
if this is a policy lynch
, town gets the following:

Scum get:
1) A
mislynch.

Bolded. That's not implying you think I'm town?

Bolded--I'm only saying if this is acutally a policy lynch because your play is so bad versus an acutal scum lynch. You're misrepresenting someone again.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

EBWOP: If it's a scum lynch, the advantages are obvious.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

Rhinox wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:are you implying you are scum?

You just stepped into "you were THINKING it" territory :igmeou:

wraith: why policy lynch when he can be vigged?

Why waste a vig shot in that manner? A vig shot, correctly set up, can be another lynch for town.

We know he's acting scummy, we should lynch him. If he's a VI, town gains the advantages above.

Otherwise, if he's scum, we still have a vig shot for someone to choose tonight.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #556 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

Rhinox wrote:
Sathoris wrote:
Rhinox wrote:wraith: why policy lynch when he can be vigged?

Re-Re-Redirect.

But thats like saying I should be lynched because I could govern myself.

If he redirects off himself, its basically a scum claim.

p-edit hell: "Why waste a vig shot in that manner? A vig shot, correctly set up, can be another lynch for town." - I'd be fine with nintendo being a second lynch via a vig shot. How is that any different than what you're suggesting?

1) You don't know the alignment of your Vig. If the 1 shot Vig is scum, they might NOT shoot Nintendo.
2) You only have one shot with the Vig, where you can lynch every night. (Unless you're refering to Tali's ability, which is a gifter ability),
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Silent Wraith »

The wagons:

Ender:
Not a bad choice, particularly his waffling on whether or not he wanted to vote for Jason or not. I read his iso and couldn't find a case on Jason--we're not confidant of the Jason case, and we're curious why Marco was abandoned. Do you believe Marco is scum? You've been talking about PV being scummy and I don't buy that for the asking price--do you have any kind of correllation to go with your link between Jason and PV?

I don't support the Ender wagon over Nintendo, but it's a close thing.

Nintendo:
I support the Nintendo wagon. He's as much admitted he's doing scummy things and admitted he's a few steps short of VI. While we think there are a few players not willing to buy the VI act for anything but a VI act, keep in mind it's quite possible that a scum that is going to stay in the game until lylo could in fact effect this as an act. The other thing that grinds our gears is that Nintendo will causally jump to any off hand discussion about consequences or the like and try to turn it into motivation for a vote.

Nintendo's scummy. Whether or not he's mafia remains to be seen, but lynching him (or shooting him) won't make us sad. We'd perfer the lynch so the vigs can focus on less likely folks that might be hiding out there. (Since both the JoAT and the one shot vig are one shot.)

Jason:
Need more information. We don't understand the case. We've not seen anything scummy from him, and we find it curious it seems like a rapid shift on Ender's part from Marcowagon to Enderwagon--we also are curious on what Reck's doing on the wagon since Reck seemed to have been not doing much except small comments on the wagon. While we are happy to see Reck up and about, we would like to hear the case and wonder at the sudden surge of activity from that corner.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

ender241 wrote:
Silent Wraith wrote:The wagons:

Ender:
Not a bad choice, particularly his waffling on whether or not he wanted to vote for Jason or not. I read his iso and couldn't find a case on Jason--we're not confidant of the Jason case, and we're curious why Marco was abandoned. Do you believe Marco is scum? You've been talking about PV being scummy and I don't buy that for the asking price--do you have any kind of correllation to go with your link between Jason and PV?

My link is a simple concept, Jason points me out over PenegrineV when Penegrine has posted much less than me. These could either possible situations if Jason was scum:

1. PenegrineV is scum and he did not want to point out the lack of posts so he goes for me instead.

2. He wants to push suspicions on me so more votes go onto me.

If anyone could fill me in on any other reason why he did not point out PenegrineV and is town, let me know:)

Alright. Do you have any other evidence that PV might not be town?

Also, would like the other questions posed here answered if you could, please.

We're not convinced that V/LA for weekends makes Jason scummy, it seems horribly null to us.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

Repost for hydra purposes:

Forgive me for sounding stupid, but do you expect Ender to claim something different than what's on the first page?
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #619 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

Unvote.

Vote: Ender

That's hammer.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #665 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Silent Wraith »

...What...the...fuck?? I had bodyguarded SpryeX last night.

Not kidding. As for Toog's comment about someone else targetting SG, it's fairly obvious.

Vote: GhostWriter
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #729 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Silent Wraith »

What's the case? Amrun blocked me? I'm acutally not sure why most of you are voting me, and I'd like to hear it. Particularly since Reck's been trolling most of this game of this game. I protected Toog last night.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #798 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

I wouldn't trust Reck. A Watcher wouldn't see a blocked player, so Toog wouldn't see him anyway.

Plus, he's literally trolled 80% of this game. Anyhow, have fun with finding scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”