ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #200) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Benmage »

L-3.... I still need to draw final conclusions... No early hammering. L-1 is fine tho!
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #201) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Benmage »

vezokpiraka wrote:
V/La until the 9th

Banmage and LB are so fucking cult.

I bet they are trying to divert attention from either nexus or speopnage.

so help me bus LB than
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #202) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Benmage »

I love the inner mind of a VI.... Traces of logic.... negative.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #203) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Benmage »

A few more of the lurkers need to post.. then conclusion..then hammer...then good day.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #204) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Benmage »

i <3 u too
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #205) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Benmage »

You think we got enough out of today or what Fara?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #206) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah...Okay.

Its a fakeclaim

I'm a VT. I crumbed cop.. because being a VT is boring, and since I usually love my ability to read over the masses... its much easier playing follow the cop then convincing the sheep to get in line.

That said. Faraday, and correct me if I'm wrong here... but D1/D2 was your quintessential scum meta. Extremely above and beyond active D1. Fall off the map. So I faked it on you.

It was funny after yesterday where you reaffirmed your townness I was gonna have a good laugh showing you make crumbs.

Then you came in swinging today VERY out of character in my mind.... Policy lynching me??? Have you ever supported a policy lynch??

Needless to say... It felt like you were culted... And if you are and I am backing out of this I will hate me...Luckily I dont think thats the case.

***SO WHO HAD FUN THUS FAR TODAY??

Good news is Faraday is TOWN! And HASNT BEEN CULTED!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #207) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Vezo

Seriously...wow

Also Empking read like inside information... If you think he's town... the only logical conclusion is Mafia-Cop... Sooooo He should claim.

In fact if there is a Mafia-Cop they should claim... because you should have 3 results... and I'm assuming there's a ying-to Cow's yang... but maybe I'm off..

In which case Empking aint town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #208) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Benmage »

I just confirmed you noncult... she should love me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #209) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Benmage »

We lynch mafia, and tell mafia who to NK to hit likely cult.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #210) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh right... I forgot he fell off the map.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #211) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Faraday vote vezo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #212) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

I like Hindu too... Bogre cant be the CR so w.e...ditto with Thor.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #213) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah empking... you havent said shit other than Im not town... How am I not town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #214) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

And faraday... how the hell do u have a town read on him?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #215) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:I don't particularly think Benmage is scum, tbh, Empking.

Yeah, forget what I just said, town always tries to out a power role by claiming a name they know to be in the set up.

Soft-crumb harder...

When did we confirm there's 1 of each embodiment?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #216) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why would I admit to fakeclaiming as scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #217) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Empking wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:I don't particularly think Benmage is scum, tbh, Empking.

Yeah, forget what I just said, town always tries to out a power role by claiming a name they know to be in the set up.

Soft-crumb harder...

When did we confirm there's 1 of each embodiment?

We didn't but I think its safe to say that we were all presuming it.

Well you didnt feel the need to claim ur the crone did ya?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #218) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why would I admit to fakeclaiming as scum?

TBF, you did have the largest wagon on you ;>_>. A credit to my townieness.

So fucking lynch me.. it'll be goddamn hilarious. You still havent unvoted...mr awesometown.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #219) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

And BTW theres 7 nontown roles out there... probably wanting a cop dead.

And Empking whose clearly the Crone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #220) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why would it come from scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #221) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why would it come from scum?

To communicate to your buddies before you kick the bucket.

I'm far from kicking the bucket.

Am I cult or scum... you've dodged this awhile.

You ought to claim your results..

How about a massclaim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #222) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

I agree the Vezo ought to full claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #223) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

I've had Nexus town whole game..

LMP did we reopen that can?

Culted potentially.. Prob not CR.

PoE is getting smaller and smaller.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #224) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:I agree the Vezo ought to full claim.

you'd recruit thor as a cl last night, right? I know I would've.

Oh 100%

he has zero chance of being lynched or NK'd...and wont bus you now... best one to recruit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #225) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Hindui and Bogre need to return to unvote...there's almost enough idiocy to get me lynched.

I've been thinking.. Empking, recruited Crone?

Again with the massclaim.. its D4... 3 nights of results.. in a cult game.. how can we trust results being from town after this.

Let’s look back to ideal recruit targets:
Benmage
SpyreX
DrippingGoofball
Lost Butterfly
AlmasterGM

These are the strongest town players I’d want to recruit if I was the CR…. But I haven’t been recruited… DGB hasn’t, and neither has LB… So Spy or AGM…. It isn’t AGM… It could be Spy. (Although the CR could also be SPY because…..)

Empking would make a phenomenal active, but not too active… no real suspicion player to recruit.

Hence my theory… Empking is our recruited Crone.

Of course that’s N2’s recruit… As for last night I am convinced it has to be Thor. LL wasn’t nearly as towntelling as Thor. Thor would be the ideal recruit there.

So my top CR targets:
Magua
Spy
^^^ MAFIA Shoot here tonight

Now.. Let’s lynch us some Vezo, Espe, or Cyberset.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #226) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh thats right... Madien

And I suppose we accepting that :P :P .. So yeah... Empking is recruited.

Scum.
Shoot Magua unless

Vezo, Cyberset, Espe isn't in your scumteam..inwhich case shoot from these 3 first.

Can we lynch scum now?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #227) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Altough it'd be cool if the CR failed.. which is possible.

Thor's list is comical... too many town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Thor's list is comical... too many town.

I already noted that...I could start calling you scum again if it'd make you happy.

Go nuts.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

V/LA till next Monday
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #230) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote espeonage

Should've kept buddying.

L-2 lets hear a claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #231) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Benmage »

If you want to hit a recruit Thor is cult 100% remember.

Spy didn't I give a lesson earlier... did u not take notes???

If you don't understand something, but than think to put yourself in their shoes and ask if you'd do what they did as scum..... and the answer comes back hell fucking no..... they probably aren't scum doing it.

Like you said I had no pressure. I misread LB. Fakeclaiming is nothing new for me. Setting it up on a strong player in a CULT GAME is fucking brilliant.

I'd say shoot vezo. Fyi this could totally be a scum PR.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #232) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Cult had 2 nights of recruit attempts.

Last nights most logical choice for a cult recruit was Thor.. 100%.. Noone can honestly deny that logic without suggesting the cult recruiter is a dumbass.

So there is one other cult recruit out there (assuming it didn't fail on either mafia and or SpyreX.) SO the suggestion can only be that I am the cult recruit from N2/D3. This attack on me could be reinforced by my CC of cow, however.... Most people had me pegged as town at this juncture. Understanding that at this point in the game I was town and understanding that recruiting anyone other than Thor last night would be simply idiotic

Then we can contiue that my interaction with LB and all of the following events it seems damn impossible for me to not be town. The suggestion otherwise is imo, both stretching and illogical. I am baffled that Spy has push it so.

Furthermore I am convinced Empking was our N2 cult recruit.

Continuing....

Thor would be the best shot to simply nail a recruit.

However...

Vezo is the scummiest person out there. Cult Recruiter.. Scum.. Idno, just obviously not town. I say shoot vezo...Logic would probably have us shoot Thor.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #233) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Vezok is confirmed mafia for calling us both cult, Ben. No way the cult leader does that, or even a cult recruit.

Vezo is a VI... nothing he says ever makes sense.

His claim was just to paint us both bad. Scum wouldnt call us both cult, just as much a cult wouldnt just as much as town wouldnt... Only an idiot would.

Again. If you want to nail cult. Shoot Thor.

If you want to nail the scummiest player who imo could be cult or scum.. but aint town. Shoot Vezo.

Magua isn't a recruit. Cult recruiter.. Potentially. Tell mafia to shoot him tonight then.

But we need to kill Vezo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #234) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Look at all the shock and awe at Ben wanting Vezok shot and even saying flat out its because he's mafia (which is probably the case).

Look at it and FEEL it all over.

When did I say this?

I said shoot Vezo.

I meant Espe's ability could be that of a scum PR.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #235) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus is town LB.

You need to come around to Empking cult.

You need to come around to shooting Vezo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #236) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah hes prob town.

Who had the INSIDE INFORMATION TODAY????

Vezo for calling us nontown.. knowing what we said was malarky.

AND!! Empking.

Empking aint town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #237) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Benmage »

And AGM's interaction has been levelheaded.

If I was scum.

I'd shoot Magua or AGM for cult recruiter.

Can't we leave it at that? Directions for scum to shoot.

And shoot Vezo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #238) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Actually... MEOW.

We have a lynch.. lolocopter

I'd be content to lynch Vezo.

Shouldnt we shoot Thor... who would logically be a cult recruit??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #239) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Well I dunno. how the fuck do you tell if someone was culted or not? Empking's play doesn't appear too different than day 1, where he was obvobvtown.

So. Not Cult Recruiter.

But probably the most ideal N2 cult recruit target... Correct?

Then his play todaycertainly reads as Inside information.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #240) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Benmage »

WOULD ANYONE AS THE CULT RECRUIT NOT HAVE RECRUITED THOR LAST NIGHT?

This is who we shoot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #241) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Benmage »

And it pains me to say that Thor.. because I've had you pegged as town all game.

Cult games suck.

Yes Magua... I dont care if Espe is scum PR yet either.. I am simply saying dont write him off as conftown.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #242) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:WOULD ANYONE AS THE CULT RECRUIT NOT HAVE RECRUITED THOR LAST NIGHT?

This is who we shoot.

on second thoughts I'd not have, I'd have went for you, tbh.

The guy who counter claimed the cult cop.. You'd recruit.... :? :? :? :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #243) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:Well I dunno. how the fuck do you tell if someone was culted or not? Empking's play doesn't appear too different than day 1, where he was obvobvtown.

So. Not Cult Recruiter.

But probably the most ideal N2 cult recruit target... Correct?

Then his play todaycertainly reads as Inside information.

mmm idk. his play today reads as 'Embodiment of the crone' to me as opposed to inside info.

It reads as inside information. Compounded with him being an ideal cult recruit for N2... I dont like him.

Plus he could easily be both the crone and a cult recruit.

Why Havent we massclaimed?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #244) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:WOULD ANYONE AS THE CULT RECRUIT NOT HAVE RECRUITED THOR LAST NIGHT?

This is who we shoot.

on second thoughts I'd not have, I'd have went for you, tbh.

The guy who counter claimed the cult cop.. You'd recruit.... :? :? :? :?

I think so, you looked pretty townish in most people's minds as a result, so.

Then why are you against my shot?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #245) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:if espe can shoot cult today *then* shoot tomorrow he's confirmed town. protip: faking that as scum dayvig would be stupid so I'm okay with him being confirmed for the moment.

Hes a dayvig obv.. whose claimed saved him from the noose.

I yield that if he can shoot again hes conf town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #246) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Uhm. because I think you're town? :S

Soooo lol... Who was recruited last night?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #247) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I don't think it's Magua.

Vig Thor, lynch AGM might just be my preference here, not entirely sure.

Nananana.... Vezo eats rope.

We can draw big arrows to
.......:down:
:right: AGM :left:
.......:up:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #248) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Ya Hindu aint a primary concern right now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #249) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:Vezok is confirmed mafia for calling us both cult, Ben. No way the cult leader does that, or even a cult recruit.

Again. If you want to nail cult. Shoot Thor.

But we need to kill Vezo.

Ok...we aren't killing Vezo. He's mafia. To get more than one shot in this vig, we have to hit cult, so I don't get why you're proposing Vezok over Thor. >_>

I was saying now to lynch Vezo and shoot Thor.

However...ponder ponder..

Spy claims Madien as unrecruitable.
Espe claims Warrior..cult vig, unrecruitable (Why did he claim that today anyways??? Cult could've wasted cult shot here)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #250) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

We also have SK vig-delayer... Whose vig was essentially:wait till there's cult in the game to better your odds.

You sure Espe aint a scum PR??

I aint.

Anywhose...lets shoot and lynch already.

unvote vote Vezo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #251) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Are we not like 3 people away from a massclaim at this point?

Spy-Madien unrecruitable
Benmage-VT
LB-VT
Hindu-VT
Espe-CultDayVig unrecruitable-Warrior

If Empking does claim Crone/unrecruitable.. We could do some serious noncult PoE.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #252) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:
You sure Espe aint a scum PR??

I aint.

Im thinking about it. It would make sense that mafia and town have at least 1 recruitable, if not more.

Scum are unrecruitable.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #253) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:Are we not like 3 people away from a massclaim at this point?

Spy-Madien unrecruitable
Benmage-VT
LB-VT
Hindu-VT
Espe-CultDayVig unrecruitable-Warrior

If Empking does claim Crone/unrecruitable.. We could do some serious noncult PoE.

Bogre/Thor not Cult Leader.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #254) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

5 have....

Didnt vezo softclaim?

Empking essentially has.

If all our embodiements are unrecruitable.. we good some serious PoE.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #255) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Spy spy is playing quintessential apathetic, lethargic scum.. "oh woes me woes me ... whambulance "

It is when the going gets tough that one must do some soul searching and dig deep.

Do we really think all embodiments are auto town?

Cow would've claimed unrecruitable.

Something aint adding up.

Can we shoot already?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #256) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Benmage »

I do too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #257) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Benmage »

What do you think of empking agm?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #258) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Benmage »

We gonna shoot someone unclaimed?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #259) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Uhh lol, Thor and bogre can't both be cult...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #260) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Benmage »

WHY does town always become apathetic if things dont instantly go well.. This is where town needs to pull strongest together.

Fucking ridic.

Replace-out or give a damn.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #261) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Benmage »

I don't get the flavor complain directed towards me...

And cyberset.... really..... zzzzzzzzz

Empking, Thor and mayyyybe AGM or spy spy is cult.

Spyrex cult recruiter with madien safeclaim???? But no other provable abilities .... just unrecruitable... meh.

Anywhose Hindu is looking more like scum.

But vezo neeeeeeeeeeeeds to see this noose.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #262) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why Hindu over vezo?!?!!???
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #263) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Because vezo is going to be scum and hindu is going to be cult and killing cult RIGHT NOW is far more important.

This is what you wouldn't let me shoot, fyi. THIS.

!!!!!!!!! THEN LYNCH VEZO AND HAVE SCUM SHOOT HINDU. I'm predicting a cyber flip.

If u wanted cult shot you should've said Thor more.

Vezo isn't town ... we need to stop killing town. Kill vezo. Have scum shoot Hindu if you're so convinced.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #264) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Benmage »

VEZO VOTES HINDU AFTER 2270.... ARE U GUYS FUCKNG KIDDING ME

SPYREX IS SCUM HIS LOGIC IS TERRIBAD. HIS PLAY IS TERRIBLE.

Next one to vote Hindu mint as well claim they're not town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #265) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Benmage »

FACT NOONE NOT TOWN WILL EVER PUT IN THE EFFORT INTO A GAME THAT HINDU JUST DID WITH 2270

Inb4benmageisprotectingcultleader.

I will gladly vote myself to prove that theory wrong. (Which in theory means as a recruit I'd be neutralizing any gains the cult would've made.... and my flipping cult would mean u could lynch Hindu tomorrow .... but ding sdng ding.. I aint flipping cult)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #266) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Benmage »

cult games are retarded... but asoiaf.. i couldnt say no
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (isolation #267) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Btw; I'm V/la from the 11th untill whenever I finish A Dance With Dragons (so probably late GMT on the 12th) I'll avoid posting spoilers here though.

lol me too
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #268) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Benmage »

There is no reason to risk hitting town.

When we have confirmed scum in Vezo.

Vote Vezo jebus... whys this so hard? Scum aint busing.

Next person to post and doesn't vote Vezo.. I will support their lynch. I dont give a fuck. This person is confscum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (isolation #269) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:AGM has done some genuine mafiahunting, but his CRhunting has never gone beyond "Magua is CR" and he hasn't pushed that angle particularly hard. AGM makes a boatload of sense as the CR.

U were just all in on hindu... now you're whimsically all in on AGM

FUCK THAT VOTE VEZO
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #270) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Benmage »

THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND

If cult is so scary scum can shoot them.

I WANT CONFIRMEDNONTOWNVEZODEAD
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #271) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Benmage »

u lucky u alrdy voting vezo son!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #272) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Unvote Vote CES
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #273) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Benmage »

AlmasterGM wrote:
CES wrote:
I
the mafia really don't like
our
its chances if the CR doesn't die real soon.

Fixed. Town is screwed if it doesn't lynch anti-town, cult or scum. This distinction you are making is false.

Yep.

Whimsical on Hindu.. but wants u.... but is paranoid about the CR

BULLSHIT

NONTOWNMUST DIE SCRUBS
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (isolation #274) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:@Benmage - Sweet jeebus, and if you think any scum is good, but will probably agree cult scum is moderately better, why are you not all over me?

Noones. Afraid of cult recruits... I was advising shooting u.

I want vezo dead.

What is he? Scum? Cult leader?

I don't know... but he isn't town, and that is 100% better than risking it with agm or magua. .... scum can shoot those potentially more likely cult leaders.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #275) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:Aren't cult recruiting Night 2 and likely starting with 2.

So that 2 to start - Night 2 +1, Night 3 +1 = 4

Again, what am I missing?

We don't know they started with 2...

Scum are unrecuitable.

No scum are dead.

Scum are winning.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #276) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Growing threat > static threat is still just as true.

This is false.

Cut the head of the snake of and it dies.

Kill one of 4 snakes... and there's still 3.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (isolation #277) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:But srsly, yeah, 1 cult leader.

Ninja douche
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #278) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Benmage »

THOR
I am a man constrained by logic.

Convince me you aren't a recruit by providing a more viable option.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #279) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking isn't town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #280) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking just said the cult recruiter..... counter claimed the cult cop.

Lolololololo

Scum logic fails.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (isolation #281) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Benmage »

I DO NOT BELIEVE OOBA MADE ALL THE EMBODIMENTS UNRECRUITABLE OR ALL TOWN EVEN.

AGAIN

EMPKING ISNT TOWN.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #282) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Benmage »

EMPKING NICE TWIST.

OF COURSE SCUM EMBODIMENTS ARE EITHER SAFECLAIMS OR SCUM PRS.. DURRRR

FACT: THE EMBODIMENTS CANT BOTH ALL BE UNRECRUITABLE AND ALL TOWN.

FACT FACT FACT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #283) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
THOR
I am a man constrained by logic.

Convince me you aren't a recruit by providing a more viable option.

What, a more viable cult recruit for last night?
Bogre is theoretically better than me simply because "everyone knows" Thor would be the best recruit.
Done.

The logic being that since you and LL/Bogre we're already cleared, you wouldnt be Cult Leader hunted, so you'd make a great recruit.

You are spinning that since most believe you to be the better recruit that the actual better recruit is Bogre.

Meh, not convinced by this loop of wine. Plus all that means is tomorrow Bogre is a new recruit(or you if we follow your logic)

Anyways... You failed to convince me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (isolation #284) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:EMPKING NICE TWIST.

You think scum power roles are the embodiments? Why do you think that?

It would be an easy way to tie a fakeclaim into a scum PR... aye?

Hence my wariness of Espe.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #285) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote: The cult knew that Ben isn't actually borderline retarded town but (apparently) quite brilliant scum therefopre they'd bus.

But i thought u said they werent busing..??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (isolation #286) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:EMPKING NICE TWIST.

You think scum power roles are the embodiments? Why do you think that?

It would be an easy way to tie a fakeclaim into a scum PR... aye?

Honestly I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you think there is a scum role that is also one of the seven embodiments.

Maybe this can be answered with reversed questioning and understanding.

DO you think all the 7 embodiements are all town, and all in the game?

Or do you think some of them are scum safelcaims?

Do you think scum are all goons, or have PRs themselves?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #287) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:Preview: Yes which is why you must be a role they really don't want to bus. Which in the Cult is the Cult Recruitor.

There's 3... at MAX 4 cult. NOT counting myself... You're looking at 2, 3 different voters MAX.

There's plenty to lynch me if I was remotely close to being the Cult Leader.

You're logic fails.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #288) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:
Benmage wrote:Empking just said the cult recruiter..... counter claimed the cult cop.

Lolololololo

Scum logic fails.

How the fuck does coming up with something possible and tenable given it's YOU who fakeclaimed it make EMPKING scum?

Because this is simply horrible play.

Possible...

Possible..

Shit its possible ooba made the Cult Leader able to recruit as many people as he wanted night or day.

Likely... I think not.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #289) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
No and no

Can't be more than one fake claim (SpyreX is pretty darn town).

Probably power roles.

Preview: That logic only works if town can't overthink (which is the case with Faraday) or can never be wrong.

Okay sooo...

1-Not all the embodiments are town.
2-Scum have PRs.
2a-- Scum safeclaim embodiments seems pretty ideal to cover up a scum PR.
3-Not all embodiements are unrecruitable
3A WHY THE FUCK HAVENT WE MASSCLAIMED IN A CULT GAME WHERE RESULTS SHOULDNT BE TRUSTED AFTER TODAY.

PoE in massclaim will aide in catching scum and Cult Leader.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #290) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Whose defending Vezo.

If he's town, I hope everyone in this game blacklists him. Looking at you Faraday.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #291) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hey spy, you skipping son.

If smoking isn't the crone, fine ..... for not CCing me.

THEN HE IS FUCKING CULT because it is obvious he has inside information in that I was lying.

So you're logic is shit.

You should be voting Smoking.... but oh wait you 2 are cult together.

Fyi whichever of spy or ESP aint cult.... sucks for not pushing the overlapping abilities.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #292) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Phones zzzzzz smoking is empking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (isolation #293) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

It must be hard to Dodge logic for so long.

Spy be more apathetic puhlease.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #294) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Scum misfire u lose???

Cults gonna need 50%+.

U can count town AND SCUM NUMBERS against them.

Empking is the logic dodger.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #295) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kill me... yep spy is scum.. conversation with him is futile.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #296) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:And when cult has a majority and I'm in that lovely list of can't be recruited and rats start abandoning the sinking ship?

Yea, I'm losing. Be it scum or cult I'm losing.

How many cult are there to people in the game??? That's right. They're far from majority ... plus all the possibilities of them simply not recruiting because of all those unrecruitable....

Yessir spy logic is irrational fear flail.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #297) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

How what?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (isolation #298) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:How what?

How am I the logic dodger?

Ben: If you think there are four Cultists today then worst case scenario tomorrow has them at 5 out of 11.

No I don't think the cult started with 2. I think they started with one.

And I think it is altogether possible cult has misrecruited.

Worst case scenario worst case scenario yada yada... if its worse case scenario.

Its 5-4-4.... towns doomed ... I wont believe its that.

You're logic fail stems from my inability to be anything other than town right now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #299) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

5-6 is lylo.... we can cult kill then if scum blows that much.

RIGHT NOW I WANT CONFIRMED NONTOWN DEAD.

AND SINCE NOONE CAN AGREE WITHOUT DOUBT WHO CULT OR THE CULT LEADER IS MY PLAN IS MOST LOGICAL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (isolation #300) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vezo in my book could be cult leader just as much as anyone else out there.

Boom
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #301) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

FUCK EMPKING.... you wanna talk worse case scenario.

Whhat happens when u lynch TOWN today????
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (isolation #302) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:

You're logic fail stems from my inability to be anything other than town right now.

How? By counterclaiming the Cult Cop an act you could've predicted nobody would hold against you?

Hold everything in totality ... not one protown act.

Cow played an atrociously scummy game.

Claims don't save you from me.

Look at Lurker aquadorf in philosophy Mafia. He was about to be lynched. Claimed cop. And I TOWN spearheaded his lynch.

Boom muthafucka.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #303) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:FUCK EMPKING.... you wanna talk worse case scenario.

That depends on what scum does.

Durrrrrrr ill kill nontown and point town to most likely cult leader.

But I aint chancing the lynch.

Ill chance the nk, but not the lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #304) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Err point scum to cult leader.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #305) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:FUCK EMPKING.... you wanna talk worse case scenario.

That depends on what scum does.

Durrrrrrr
ill
kill nontown and point town to most likely cult leader.

But I aint chancing the lynch.

Ill chance the nk, but not the lynch.

What in the hell is this right here?

lolocopter.

I'll kill nontown...

VIG CRUMB!

Pfftt.. flail more scum SpyreX
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #306) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:This burst on activity on benmage's part is entirely consistent with him having been recruited by AGM.

Horrible deduction.

Fact :scum statistically lurk more than town... funny because you know this CES.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #307) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Benmage »

CES why don't you go push Hindu CL.....OH WAIT you have no clue what the fuck you're doing right now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #308) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Lol ^^^ Well it isn't AGM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #309) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote vezo please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #310) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote vezo

Follow the leader.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #311) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

THOR yoooooohoooooo you vanished .... where's the productive vezo vote????
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #312) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Finally .. direction for today.

L-2? Claim time?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #313) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
@vezokpiraka:
Who do you think is town?

@Benmage:
You think vezokpiraka is scum, right? As in, not cult?

Why havent u voted confirmed nontown??

I think I made my view on Vezo ABUNDANTLY CLEAR.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #314) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:Riiiight, you could have had just as much direction and vote pull if you'd voted AGM - or are you calling him town?

I dont know.

Less confident everywhere else...

Cant believe how much teeth I had to pull to not lynch town... geeze.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #315) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

CES, you've forfeited your right to speak because you haven't the slightest clue who the fuck the cult leader is or how to do a goddamn thing.

You were gungho Hindu
now you're gungho AGM

FUCK THAT. You don't know what's what.

I'd rather lynch vezo whose 100% not town WHO COULD be the cult leader... then risk hitting town again.

Even if vezo is just scum. Scum gets a shot.. which they'll obviously take gained at the most likely cult leader.

And I they magically miss, andvsay only hit cult. The cult didn't grow. Of they hit, huzzah!!! If the blow that bad and hit town.

Well town is in a smarter lylo tomorrow then wild shooting today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #316) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lb worse case scenario with lynching vezo is we kill scum, but scum misshoot and hit town putting us on lylo TOMORROW.

THAT IS AN 'INFINITE TIMES BETTER THEN HITTING TOWN TODAY.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #317) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I was never gungho Hindu.

Vezok is obvmafia here. Lynching him Today doesn't help us; it just gives the cult another member (something we can ill afford to let happen) and we're unlikely to be significantly more accurate tomorrow.

Well you were willing to lynch Hindu.

Terrrrrrrrrrible.

Whose assuming cult gets another member... They fail when attempting to recruit scum.

And whose assuming a cult, recruit even isn't shot..neutralizing their numbers.

OR ZOMG... we(YOU...yeah right) spell it out so effectively for scum they cant miss and hit the cult leader.

BUT WHAT AREN"T YOU CONSIDERING.

The doomsday scenario of hitting town now.

There's 0 reason to risk it...when we can afford to risk it tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #318) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I was never gungho Hindu.

Vezok is obvmafia here. Lynching him Today doesn't help us; it just gives the cult another member (something we can ill afford to let happen) and we're unlikely to be significantly more accurate tomorrow.

Well you were willing to lynch Hindu.

Terrrrrrrrrrible.

Whose assuming cult gets another member... They fail when attempting to recruit scum.

And whose assuming a cult, recruit even isn't shot..neutralizing their numbers.

OR ZOMG... we(YOU...yeah right) spell it out so effectively for scum they cant miss and hit the cult leader.

BUT WHAT AREN"T YOU CONSIDERING.

The doomsday scenario of hitting town now.

There's 0 reason to risk it...when we can afford to risk it tomorrow.

Is that for definite, or are you speculating, or do you have insider information?

A game cannot exists where mafia are cultable. Otherwise the 1 recruit goes.. OH HAIII!! XYZ are scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #319) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
benmage wrote:The doomsday scenario of hitting town now.

Because hitting town tomorrow is somehow not as bad?

Smaller pool with scum shot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #320) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:I'm working on my final post. And just so you know, we aren't lynching mafia today. Vezok votes are bad for everyone except cult. You think cult's going to mis-recruit? WHEN THE MAFIA IS THIS OBVIOUS? LOLNO. Let's keep going with cult-hunting, thanks.

Name the 4 scum chief.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #321) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:Why would there be 4? I'm thinking 3.

And I will. I'm ISO'ing to make sure. Obviously vezok. I'm deciding between Espeonage/Nexus/You/Bogre for buddies. The cult knows which of the 4 are cult and which aren't. It's just a matter of picking up obvtown from there.

You think there was 3 scum..

What odds are u giving the scum team here?

When the cult team started with 2 by your logic...

:roll: :roll:

Maybe CES was right to lynch u.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #322) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Hammer time SPYREX
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #323) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Boo I wasn't recruited....

Towns the minority ... we finally kill cult and scum and now you're gloomy ... where was this yesterday?

Massclaim results can't be trusted today... cult game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #324) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:50 am

Post by Benmage »

vote empking
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #325) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking for nontown.

Or bogre or scum /recruit is who I'd want to see the noose.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #326) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:Boo I wasn't recruited....

Towns the minority

We were the minority yesterday.

Vote: Benmage

Well a minority town can't beat scum...

Go ahead LB organize this massclaim... its half done already no?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (isolation #327) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Newsflash if scum outnumber town, town can never win. If we had 5 townies today and 4 scum.. we'd be doomed.

Newsflash the scum are more of a threat than the cult.

We're lynching scum today.

CES still doesn't know what he's doing.

I draw my arrows for the scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #328) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Benmage »

How am I cult?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #329) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:Waiting for a consensus - Crone

This isn't a crone claim??????

Then lynch empking no other explanation for him vehemently wanting me lynched. He had inside info.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #330) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote Empking Vote Bogre
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #331) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Bah

Mod
Bogre hasn't posted in 8 days

unvote vote Hindu
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #332) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll lynch Bogre Espe or Hindu.

Scum shoot SpyreX for CL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #333) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh reasoning right...

He's only been quietly attacking me. An EASY target.

He's done nothing to standout. Hes middlegroundish, and never proved himself town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #334) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:If Spy is the CL why isn't he on your lynch list? Who are those people on that lynch list if not CL...random scum/cult?

They're who I think scum is.

They could be recruits...

They could be the CL.

I think they're most likely scum...tho any form on not town aint a bad thing.

I drew arrows for scum to shoot. Like I did yesterday with AGM>
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (isolation #335) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Lets move this along
unvote vote Benmage

Precedents Faraday. Precedents.

After I flip town, scum shoot Spyrex for CL...unless he's yours .... than shoot Empking.

Hindu is scum as is espe, obviously ...(unless spy is scum)

There was nothing good about Magus post.

Oh and I'm scum hunting, since they are more obvious. And as the CL is more a threat than town to scum.... scum are shooting at him no matter how many I'd lynch. Win win for town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #336) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Post 2561 you don't even vote me... you name me scummiest, but you don't vote me. Nor nexus (strange spot) ...nor CES what are u waiting for?

Yet you're "amazing" post mistified Hindu.

I was L-2 is a game where my head has been talked about too much. You think I had he voice to pull a spyrex lynch?

I don't like using that card... but now that I'm modconfirmed town maybe you will hear that spyrex is scum.

Look at his play and tell me he's town again? His only constant is feeble attacks at me. There is no strength behind his words or push as there is when he's town. He's my number one CL suspect.

Hindu and espe are scum who need to see the rope.

Lynching recruits is subpar to lynching scum. Lynching the CL is ideal but harder that. Hitting scum if u ask me. Plus scum have to shoot for him.

Lynching town and its gg.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (isolation #337) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:Be sure to factor in neither Espeonage nor CES hammering on Benmage into your dice rolling.

There's still 2 evil powers at be. My flip and LB calling against it would look ugly for them.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #338) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Benmage »

LMP was town, so CES is no concern.

Spy and empking never made themselves town.

Lynch spyrex.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #339) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:Yet you're "amazing" post mistified Hindu.

Hinduragi hasn't posted since #2561. Are you even *reading* this game? How do you conflate Hinduragi with SpyreX?

Yeah he did...whose not reading now??
Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:Lynching town and its gg.

So your self-voting is admitting that you're scum, or is it being so butthurt that people might think you're scum that you're willing to throw the game?

Speeding the inevitable...and praying mod balance may be different. BY gg.. the game obviously wont end. I don't think we're in lylo. But I don't think town can afford anymore lynched. I may be wrong. I'll get mine out of the way here...rather then in an ABSolute lylo scenario.
Hinduragi wrote:
Faraday, given how much of a fucked up situation Benmage is in I doubt he's town. I'd do a self vote if it was my town meta too.

^Lynch the claiming scum yet?
Hinduragi wrote: I want to believe the Benmage towntell but something doesn't sit right with it so I can't believe it's legitimate. This is a mindfuck of a game.

I'm holdign a royal flush. I played it. I can play it any time I choose... UNLESS I ruin it for 1 game. WHy would I ever break that meta?? Its basically like I just cheated and the mod told you I'm confirmed town. Its borderline dirty as fuck play.

But you can wine/whine enough that I could be lying...so there. But as a logical being... why ever cash in this ace in the whole?? I aint lying.
Lost Butterfly wrote:or i'm just annoyed at benmage's self vote. meh.

I just saved a mislynch and you know it.
Faraday wrote:WTF STOP THIS WAGON. BENMAGE DOESN'T SELF VOTE AS SCUM.

Lost Butterfly wrote:like seriously, I'm pretty sure it's his shtick to self vote to prove his town.

I like this "shtick" coinage. For reference..it can never be asked for me todo.. otherwise my scum game fails to exist. Its a dirty card for me to play. And I only do so in the most dire situations...Like what I believe here to be.
SpyreX wrote:... Even in benmage logic, how did he become "mod confirmed"?

Because he voted for himself?

That FARADAY said was OMG AWESOME META YOU GUSYZ?

Funny... because you witnessed the first actual precedent of this. ANd you were scum.

Funnier...you're playing very similar to that game...I.E.

OFFFFFFFF tttttthhhhheeee RaaaaaaaDDDDDaaaaaaaarrrrr
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #340) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Dude I've always been one of your biggest supporters and at this point I seriously hope this is posturing.

Because if you flip town after this debacle I don't even know.

Supporters of what? You've been nudging be scum for awhile now.

I just dropped a Royal Flush unbreakable towntell.. I've never broken it. Why would I now, when for the next 10 years if I play mafia I can confirm myself... All that is ruined, for what?? 1 game. Malarkey. I'm MODCONFIRMED TOWN (dont care if u dont like the word...its used to show emphasis.. dont be such a semantic)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (isolation #341) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lynch me scum will shoot you.

I <3 the one with big enough balls of iron to do so.

The game is pratically lost anyways. CUlt game... bizzare, was fun. 1 loss and lynch on the record to help feed the precedent/legend. Lets do it.

Someone oughta hammer already.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (isolation #342) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Supporters of the stupid stunts you pull. Being able to call them TOWN stunts when they are town stunts.

But, VT-fakecop-crumbcop-doublepluscc-self voting = town.

No.

Lets put it this way. This is OMG SPYREX META POST because I'm angry:

Every game you vote yourself from this point on I'm in you will be lynched that day. Period. It could be in lylo and it doesn't matter.

When someone asks to be lynched, you lynch them.

When I ask to be lynched I do so for I fear my life is worse alive then dead. For I do so to die in state of the game that ISNT LYLO. SO I AM NOT A GAME ENDING MISLYNCH.

I will do so again, if the situation is dire enough.

And everytime you lynch me, you shall know I am town. It will be fun.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #343) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Fine.

Because if you're OMG TOWN with this junk I'm pretty much the only one that's guaranteed to lose. Thanks for that.

Cult Leader claim?

I have the precedentss... Why would I break them for 1 game? Tell me this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2627 (isolation #344) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh you're still going on about being unrecruitable..and town... and lynching me. cheah... GL with that.

Scum shoot you tonight anyways.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (isolation #345) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Espe's town and unrecruitable too right?

Did Empking ever even answer if he was unrecruitable?

Did a massclaim ever finish?

Better tell a buddy to hurry up and end the day already.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #346) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll forgivvvve u when u flip nontown SpyreX... Like I always do for my tunnelers.

<3 u.

You're PTW I get it. But you're doing it wrong. The modhathconfirmed me town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #347) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:How often have you self-voted this way?

Dire situations and me being lynched as town are a rarity.. Plus I feel icky using the card.

The same arguments played against me in Zorasters in the court of gods... tis why I don't see it as fully cheating.

But there's that game. Mafia 98. And Mafia 91(is a bullshit rvs.. so not really counts, but was town)

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2812699
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (isolation #348) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Less eloquent here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1786232

god that game was fun. Aye Spy?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #349) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:I'd love stuff to happen like Empking answering that question and massclaim never even started.

Not surprised you missed that though.

Ehh we did the crone claiming this. Thought everyone else was auto-claiming VT.

Derp derp... do ya dink we ought to massclaim now?!/?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #350) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:But, VT-fakecop-crumbcop-doublepluscc-self voting = town.

No.

This sounds bad on paper.

VT is boring. I am Benmage. This is a cult game( :? ). People are Sheep. Cops get sheeped.

Cow played a horrendous game. Sorry I play mafia. Not Poweroles save the day. I learned that the hard way. Remember... what game was it where your scumpartner claimed cop and was spared?

Scummy play = lynched.. Role wont save you. Period.

Faraday, entered (D3 was it?) D3.. acting 180 degrees different, and completely out of character. I figured he had been culted. So I played my nice cop crumb card! Gasp! I let it play out.. and he changed my mind, so I didn't Rage to see it through.

And yes. I did just selfvote and modconfirm me town.

Anything else? Oh right. I'm one of the most active players.

And while everyone is blindly quasi cult hunting. I'm scum hunting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (isolation #351) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

There are no absolutes in mafia.. I <3 saying that.

Also in real life i liek the phrase...
do everything in moderation, including moderation

But Uhh yeah. I wouldnt lynch an innocent child.

And I innocent child my ass :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #352) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote: as a game proving these are the same?

I'm saying you're trying to stay off radar as a previous scum game to illustrate.. if you dont need to be in the forefront you much rather not be as scum.

Which is consistent with several games.

Whereas town.
You're nearly a caps rager.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #353) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Whose lynches did you vehemently push again?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #354) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

Tell me my lynch wasn't inevitable with a straight face...and maybe I'll unvote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2645 (isolation #355) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its easy to cry... my actions have zero impact on the game.

In ASoS, the scum lynch I prevented... wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game. Save that mishap, I thought my game wasn't that bad.

But everyone needs someone to blame. The unibomber was a solo terrorist :eek: .

Here.. I'll help speed my lynch. Like I said. I am fine with it here.. for it isnt in what I precieve to be lylo. But I'll also confirm myself town. And condemn he who hammers.

The town is likely lost. Be angry with me. Or let logic tell you, I am town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #356) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:Tell me my lynch wasn't inevitable with a straight face...and maybe I'll unvote.

Your lynch was not inevitable until you self-voted.

Now that you've self-voted, it's pretty goddamn inevitable.

Think logically.. an infinite amount of royal flushes.. or 1.

Which would you choose?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (isolation #357) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:Your lynch was not inevitable until you self-voted.

Whose looked at SpyreX? Empking?

I was the only leading wagon. There was noone else.

Everyone is walking blindly in the dark.

See it through buddy.

Try to avoid PTW. Blame it on me if it helps you sleep better. Evade logic as much as you can. Ignore the inner thoughts inside you, and play on emotion alone. i.e. Lynch Me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #358) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yes I'm diggin at you. Thats deff my shtick, lol.

Sorry Magua I dont really mean to offend. But think logically for cyin out loud. Seriously. Dislike me. Whatever. but think logically.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #359) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

There's some good emotional play I love to see! Lynch me out of spite, while knowing I'm town. Brilliant.

Magua wrote:Where's the thinking logically? "I would never violate this self-professed towntell just to win this game"? Fuck that shit. Of course you would. No.
I'm pretty goddamn sure you got converted N3 because cult thought you were really a PR.

Voting a recruit... how useless.. how many townies can there be left? how many townies are needed to lynch 3 scum?

Magua magua magua.. I hope you're not town. 1 game.. over an infinite... ZZZZZ

Cult recruited me after my fakeclaim? Bizzare.

I didn't cc Empking. I called him out for the crone. He could be the crone. or it could be his safeclaim.

Has he played a town game in the slightest??

Nope.

Do I think scum have safeclaim embodiments??

Yep.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #360) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:Do I think scum have safeclaim embodiments??

Yep.

Do you think the *cult* have safeclaim embodiments?

The CL probably.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #361) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empkings posted?... nope... You not reading again?

You aren't the CL or scum... could you be a recruit. Unlikely.

You're likely emotional town, who'd rather try and "punish me" then PTW and think logically.

Hindu is scum.

SpyreX is my #1 pick for CL. I've said this.

If it isssn't him tho. Its Empking. Its one of those 2.

I've said I'm more comfortable lynching scum than cult.. again and again.

Hence I'd vote Hindu if it showed itself viable.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #362) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

NOT voting.... I'm not reading.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (isolation #363) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Whats irritating about them not wanting to hammer confirmed town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #364) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'd love for people who have been stamping their feet about how we must hunt the CL and CL who are voting me/want to vote me.. and think me anything other than the CL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (isolation #365) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

What d6 d7 ... another lynch, another nk to lessen pool potentials.

I'm talking about the blind people today. As I did yesterday. Case in point, CES ... he didn't know what he was doing yesterday, and where he thought he did.... he was wrong.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #366) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Since you've named me a recruit.

********Magua, I'd love to hear who you have as the remaining scum, and who is the CL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #367) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD
Bogre went 10 days without Posting.

Force replace or modkill already.

Step up and grow a pair.

-------

Empking, claim if you're unrecruitable please.

I've got some dinner thing tonight... and a rugby tournament all day tomorrow.. I'd like to post tonight after the dinner tho, as I wont be party rockin hard.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2790 (isolation #368) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

ooba wrote:
Benmage wrote:
MOD
Bogre went 10 days without Posting.

Force replace or modkill already.
He was prodded after that and he did post. Let me take care of the modding bit.

Oh heyy 5 more days of no posting.

Unvote Vote Hindu

lets do this.

Scum, shoot Empking. If he's yours. Shoot SpyreX.

Cult, If Hindu flips town, and you aren't SpyreX, recruit me puhlease.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #369) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Err, cult if you aren't Empking or Spyrex**
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2792 (isolation #370) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:
That's as pants on head as when benmage said I was "under the radar" this whole game.

benmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmagebenmage

You've done nothing else but whisper to the wind.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #371) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:I bet the dead qt know who the scum are!

They're probably screaming "Lynch Benmage!!!"

This guy is the CR or scum. Period he aint town.

LETS REVIEW BASICS ON TOWN.
A SCUM CLAIMS YOUR ROLE. YOU COUNTERCLAIM!!!!!
1 for 1, always good. Empking didn't counterclaim because the crone is only his
SAFECLAIM
and he feared that there might be a double-up.
Faraday wrote: Bogre's probably just mafia, which is useless.

It is mafia we need be lynching.

unvote vote EMpking

least town of all. Nothing.. zero.. nothing emotes from him that is town. He's worse than cow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (isolation #372) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Did Empking even answer if he's unrecruitable??

U guys seriously think his slot is town in any way shape or form?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #373) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:This guy is the CR or scum. Period he aint town.

LETS REVIEW BASICS ON TOWN. A SCUM CLAIMS YOUR ROLE. YOU COUNTERCLAIM!!!!! 1 for 1, always good. Empking didn't counterclaim because the crone is only his SAFECLAIM and he feared that there might be a double-up.

So you claimed Embodiment of the Crone in order to draw out a town counterclaim?

What was your plan if that occurred?

You fail to recognize the flaw with Empking only to paint myself poorly
How narrowminded

How was I to know all the embodiments existed? Plus another embodiment
might think me town
..with all crumbage I had and remain silent. That was my true desire.

BUT EMPKING NAMED ME SCUM, BUT DIDNT COUNTERCLAIM... ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME!! Lynch this shitty obvscum fakeclaimer already.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (isolation #374) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:Did Empking even answer if he's unrecruitable??

STOP FUCKING ASKING THIS QUESTION

If he's scum or cult, the answer is worthless.
If he's town, it's in his best interest to lie.

No matter what he says, it doesn't matter because it won't be believed.

So our other embodiements make no mention of it. If Empking confirms hes unrecruitable...then the discrepancies between SpyreX and Espe lessen.

THATS THE REASONING.

If he is recruitable.

Then fuck 1 of SpyreX/Espe goes... Simple Simple.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #375) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:So our other embodiements make no mention of it. If Empking confirms hes unrecruitable...then the discrepancies between SpyreX and Espe lessen.

THATS THE REASONING.

If he is recruitable.

Then fuck 1 of SpyreX/Espe goes... Simple Simple.

YOU THINK HE'S SCUM/CULT WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS?

God.

Damn.

Is everyone equally convinced?

Am I always flawless?

There's no reason to withhold the information if he is town.

You spinning it to me thinking him scum.. is more narrowminded spinning shit. How did I ever think you a good player in ASoS.. I hope for your sake you aren't town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #376) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Empking is still waaay more likely to flip scum lets not do this again, please.

Says the Guy voting someone believed to be a RECRUIT!!!!

Lynch scum have cult nkd .... ill take that everytime.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #377) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:And why would he not counterclaim and have Ben instalynched as scum? Why would he be that much more protective of his role?

Ding din ding!!!! You don't not counterclaim someone you believe to be scum and fakeclaimin YOUR ROLE... lynch empking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #378) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX true or false:
You think I am the cult recruiter?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #379) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

You'd rather lynch a recruit than a scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #380) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

And how many people are unrecruitable?

All the scum?

All the embodiements.

You think theres 2 cult from the getgo.. and they havent missed a recruit??

How does scum win this game?

Killing scum, and NK-ing cult stops they're growth..and eliminates scum.

Why risk lynching town?

Besides.. you're being
USELESS
here. I was L-1..... I'm not being lynched today. Start being usefull. Find the Cult Leader to lynch. Or lynch confirmed not town Empking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #381) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

We're way past me calling me town.

The modhathconfirmed me town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #382) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

You gonna contribute today?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (isolation #383) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

^That ought to be read as a scum claim.

I <3 u too buddy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2952 (isolation #384) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

But I'm town lol

Sheeping you equals lynching town.

WHats ur view on LB again SpyreX?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (isolation #385) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor top scum reads/nontownreads/Cult leader reads por favor.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #386) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Awesome ..

Benmage catches scum and u guys lynch town.

Lolololollll

So glad to be out of this game.

Good job rtards.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (isolation #387) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:btw assuming ben isn't cult the cult can't actually recruit tonight for fear of the mafia watcher.

Believing scum seems totally worth it.

You're right this is one of your worst games in awhile.

If u pulled that bullshit banned from games for my ingame gambit and u aren't town... you aren't the person I thought u were.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #388) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:Yeah, like your fake innocent on scum vezok? Silly Benmage.

That's was brilliance in my chance to be a insanecop...

I'm always 2 steps ahead.

You're like 5 behind.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (isolation #389) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:Given the amount of shit you spewed during the game, Ben, it was inevitable that you would've been right once.

Shit spew is you not understanding how abeter player plays.

Go run around for the cop to tell u how to shit how to eat how to vote.

I only went after scum.

And caught 2 . You've lynched town over claimed scum.

Congrats.
Lets see whose still silent now??

Where's spy spy now?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (isolation #390) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh spy u bastard.

I'm not hammered.
news flash

Phone posting sucks

Lynch confirmed scum now?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3072 (isolation #391) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:Benmage, how do you not get that lynching confirmed scum leads to town loss?

Do the math for me.
while your calculating.... let me know how lynching town works out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #392) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Someone HAMMER god.

You know why he "doesn't get it"

remember smug.gif. Remember this day.

Good lord he says he gave us vezok and emp. I wish I lived in that world because it probably has ponies and golden flying pigs too

Who other than me has been most adamant against those 2???

Why did u fake hammer spy?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (isolation #393) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Apathy ..

"I don't care"

"W.e" everyone is so hot to overjoin a ton of games. When things don't go they're way or look hard they give up when they need to dig deepest.

It is an all to common plague on this site.

Still town gj.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (isolation #394) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Benmage »

11 alive.
3 scum leaves 7.

Considering no 1st night recruit and agm dead that's 2 nights with probably 1 fail out there.. I'd say on empking.

And I calculate 1 cult to begin.

That's 2 cult. Lol.

So 5-3-2
Coulda been 5-2-2 going into night. That's my math.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (isolation #395) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Ooo math 11 minus 3 is 8.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #396) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Benmage »

All the more reason 6-2-2 with scum shooting at cult makes more sense.

But convince me again how the whammmmbulance made you guys not care that lynching town was a good idea.

Phenomenal
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (isolation #397) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Heres that nagging thin I kept talking about Magua.. try not to close your eyes this time.. its called logic!!!! Dunt dunt dunnnnnn

PoE would've made tomorrow's shot have much better aim.. because noone knows who the CL is, but the risk of lynching town was great!

So tell scum who need to kill cult too to shoot who we'd best think he CL is.. but take guarantee over the risk.

And have way more info tomorrow ....

But instead you lynched town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (isolation #398) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Cult game..lol everyone was afraid of the boogyman! Scum did do a good job maintaining that fear for wayyy to long. Tsk tsk.

Why did Magua vote confirmed nonscum Espe and hand scum the win?

Why didn't Espe NK Empking the claimed scum watcher?

Raise your hand if you lynched town over openly claimed scum, where you had to lynch scum the next day anyways.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3549 (isolation #399) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Benmage »

I was surprised CR wasnt immune to Cult Cop...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”