dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Atomic Mafia (Over, the town is safe!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:51 am

Post by dramonic »

Dude, being a lone atom is kinda lame... Hmm, now THAT atom over there has some nice electrons, I wonder if it'd mind sharing them!

Atomic Mafia

Still Looking For The Perfect Compound

MagnaofIllusion,
Innocent Oxygen Atom,
survived!
Gandalf5166,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom,
survived!
Bunnylover,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom,
survived!

Not Compounding Anymore (dead)

Nikanor,
Innocent Oxygen Atom
, incinerated Night 0
Luxury,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
lynched day 1

SpyreX,
Innocent Oxygen Atom
, Went Boom Night 1

Katsuki,
Evil Hydrogen Atom
, Went Bang Night 1

Zdenek,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, Burnt Through Night 1

Benmage,
Creepy Hydrogen Atom
, Burnt Through Night 1
Friend,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
lynched day 2

GreyMarble,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, Went Boom Night 2

DestinedCreation,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, Went Bang Night 2

kanyeknowsbest,
Innocent Oxygen Atom
, Intoxicated Night 2

Diddin,
Creepy Carbon Atom
, Intoxicated Night 2

ConSpiracy,
Evil Carbon Atom
, Incinerated Night 2

Amarap,
Creepy Oxygen Atom
, Incinerated Night 2
animorpherv1,
Evil Hydrogen Atom
, lynched day 3
Ellibereth,
Innocent Nitrogen Atom
, Went Bang Night 3
Spirituality,
Evil Hydrogen Atom
, Intoxicated Night 3
Thor665,
Creepy Carbon Atom
, Intoxicated Night 3
Amrun,
Creepy Hydrogen Atom
, Incinerated Night 3
xRECKONERx,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, Incinerated Night 3
T-Bone,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, Incinerated Night 3
Ooba,
Bunser Burner AKA Modified Serial Killer,
lynched day 4
Chronopie,
Innocent Carbon Atom
, Went Boom Night 4
Baby Spice,
Evil Carbon Atom,
lynched day 5

Erased From The Universe (modkilled)

none, and keep it that way.
Last edited by dramonic on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:21 am, edited 21 times in total.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:56 am

Post by dramonic »

General Rules

Modified, but stolen from Vi with... its... permission.

1)
Starting and Ending States:
The game starts during the Night. All roles that can communicate at Night may do during pregame. The game will end when one faction has fulfilled its win condition, unless otherwise specified.
2)
Day Procedures:
Each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
3)
Voting:
Votes should be in
bold
in order for them to count, for instance:
Vote: Reckamonic
. If you wish to vote for a different player, you don't need to unvote. As long as we can tell who you're voting for, we don't care if you abbreviate someone's name when you vote them.
4)
No Lynch:
As an alternative to voting for someone, you may
Vote: No Lynch
, but for it to take effect, enough players must vote No Lynch that it would be impossible to form any other majority.
5)
Deadlines:
Deadline will be 3 weeks.
6)
Mass Inactivity:
In an act of pure villainy, I may shorten the deadline if we deem the activity level is unsatisfactory. You will be warned if I want you fellows to pick up the pace.
7)
Deadline Lynches:
If no single player has enough votes for a lynch at the deadline, the result is
No Lynch
and the game proceeds to Night. Deadlines are there for a reason.

8)
Twilight:
After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless. Twilight will last until I waltz in and post a death scene.

9)
Night Length and Procedures:
The topic will be locked at Night. If your Role PM specifies that you have a Night Action, you may follow the instructions on that PM to use it. Barring extenuating circumstances, Nights will not last longer than 72 hours, but will not be shorter than 48.
10)
Night Action Resubmission:
If you have to PM a choice to the mods (i.e. the name of someone you want to kill/protect/investigate), you may change your choice at any time during the Night by sending the mod another PM with the new choice. The most recent choice will be honored.
11)
Role Overlap Policy:
In the event of overlapping and/or contradictory Night Actions (i.e. a mutual roleblock), priority is given to whoever PMs the mods with the action first. However, if two kills are submitted on the same target, the most damaging death will be the one displayed (You can slit someone's throat first, but if he got blown to smithereens no one will care about his throat...). Finally, if two vote modifying actions affect you, the lower amount takes priority.

12)
Bolding Stuff:
Bolding something is how you get the mods to notice it. It's that simple.
13)
Mod Color:
If the mods need to edit your post, it will be done in
brown,
italicized and/or bolded. Don't impersonate me.
14)
Activity, Prods, and Replacements:
You will be prodded if three days have passed since your last post. You will be replaced if you do not post after another two days, or if you need to be prodded three times throughout the game. If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to participate for at least 48 hours, go ahead and announce it in-thread so nobody (such as
the mods
) thinks you're lurking. We reserve the right to blacklist flakers or people who maliciously replace out.
15)
"Last Words" for replacements:
If you request replacement, you may PM me a message that you would like to have passed on to the person who replaces you.
16)
"Bah!" Posts:
If your player slot is killed off, it's probably because people don't want you around. Unless your role specifically states you can keep talking/voting/play parcheesi with us, you are allowed one informationless "bah" post and then scram til endgame. Special mechanics can of course overlap
17)
Outside Discussion:
Don't discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone unless your Role PM lets you do otherwise. Note that all QTs are open to use at any time.
18)
Post Edition:
Editing or deleting posts is not allowed (and usually not possible). Doublepost with your changes instead.
19)
Mod and PM quoting:
You can post your role PM if it amuses you, but quoting any other communication with me is forbidden. This includes copying links to a quicktopic or any other variant on this. Don't try to fuck with me here.
20)
Modkills:
Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 16) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. A dead player breaking any of these rules will result in someone from the same faction getting modkilled. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player, along with our general hatred. In short, follow the rules. Note that we're not planning to keep a blacklist of people to refuse in our games, but there are two of us, so we'll remember..

21)
Win Mentality:
Play to win.
22)
Policy:
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
23)
Setup Design:
Please do not attempt to outguess me as the mod or the setup designer. I have... a very fertile mind ;)

Special Rules

Compounding:
In this game, everyone is vanilla. Abilities are gained by creating molecules with the other players through compounding.

Laws Of Compounding:

-When a player is not in a compound, he is considered free.
-A compound is a state in which a player is linked to others and gain abilities. Note that players in a compound will not systematically die if another player in their compound dies.
-Sometimes, you cannot separate from another player. That state is called a sealed compound.
-Trying to form a compound can sometime fail (if the resulting compound doesn't exist, is naturally unstable or isn't on my list)
-Each member of a compound gains all the abilities of said compound.
-While you are told what atoms and players form your compound, you are not told who is what.
-The amount of players in a compound will never exceed 5. Trying to link beyond that will fail.
-If by leaving, a player creates an impossible compound, the compound is broken.
-When you leave a compound, you lose the corresponding powers.

Further questions should be asked by PM and answers will be posted in-thread, usually.

Action Timing:
The effect of certain abilities may differ depending on the order they are sent (Example, if you free yourself from a compound and someone targets the compound you just left, it won't affect you)

Neighborhoods Inc:
Every single compound formed in the game will have it's own quicktopic. Every time a compound is modified, may it be by having a player leave it, a new quicktopic will be created. Please restrict from posting in quicktopics that aren't active anymore.
Last edited by dramonic on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:58 am

Post by dramonic »

It is now Night 0. Once I've received all actions or about 72 hours have passed, we will go to day 1!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Small edit: When I say everyone is vanilla, that doesn't mean stuff like scum not having a night kill. Similarly, MOST everyone is a vanilla atom. Exceptions exist. It's possible not 100% of the roles are vanilla, but I guarantee almost everyone is.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nikanor,
Innocent Oxygen Atom
, incinerated Night 0

It is now Day 1
With 25 alive, it's 13 to lynch!
Deadline is in 21 days, but knowing you guys it'll be night in aproximately 23 minutes.
That's a joke. Deadline is in 21 days.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hmm, you missed the first deadline!

Votecount 1

Luxury (7): DGB, GreyMarble, Thor, xRECKONERx, Katsuki, Ellibereth, Ooba
Baby Spice (1): Kanyeknowsbest
GreyMarble (1): Llamafluff
DestinedCreation (1): diddin
Sensfan (1): Spirituality
SpyreX (1): Luxury
Ellibereth (1): Amrun
Amrun (1): Friend

Not voting: The other 11

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch!
Last edited by dramonic on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Who taught you guys how to count?

Votecount 2

Luxury (11): GreyMarble, Thor, Katsuki, Ellibereth, Ooba, SpyreX, populartajo, Magic Trainer, benmage, DestinedCreation, Friend
Baby Spice (2): Kanyeknowsbest, Zdenek
GreyMarble (1): Llamafluff
Ellibereth (2): Amrun, Luxury
Ooba (1): Spirituality
Thor (1): xRECKONERx
Friend (3): MagnaOfIllusion, Diddin, Baby Spice
Sensfan (2): T-Bone, DGB

Not voting: conSpiracy

replacement hunting for Sensfan

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch!
Last edited by dramonic on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

corrected.
still not a lynch
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

There we go!

Votecount 3

Luxury (13): GreyMarble, Thor, Katsuki, Ellibereth, Ooba, SpyreX, populartajo, Magic Trainer, benmage, DestinedCreation, Friend, kanyeknowsbest, xRECKONERx
Baby Spice (2): Kanyeknowsbest, Zdenek
Ellibereth (2): Amrun, Luxury
Thor (1): xRECKONERx
Friend (3): MagnaOfIllusion, Diddin, Baby Spice
Sensfan (2): T-Bone, DGB

Not voting: conSpiracy, chronopie

replacement hunting for Sensfan

HAMMER!!

Luxury,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
lynched day 1

It is now Night 1. It will last until I find a suitable replacement, or at the minimum 72 hours!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

still looking for replacements... Since now MT needs one too...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX,
Innocent Oxygen Atom
, Went Boom Night 1

Katsuki,
Evil Hydrogen Atom
, Went Bang Night 1

Zdenek,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, Burnt Through Night 1

Benmage,
Creepy Hydrogen Atom
, Burnt Through Night 1

Amarap (Parama+Slaxx) replaces Sensfan
Gandalf5166 replaces Magic Trainer

It is now Day 2
With 20 alive, it's 11 to lynch!
Deadline is in 21 days.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Steady votecounts don't mesh with you people!

Votecount 4

DGB (2): Ellibereth, xRECKONERx
Chronopie (3): Friend, T-Bone, Ooba
DestinedCreation (2): Baby Spice, ConSpiracy
Amrun (1): Amarap
Ooba (1): kanyeknowsbest
xRECKONERx (3): Thor665, MagnaofIllusion, Diddin
Amarap (1): Amrun
populartajo (2): DGB, DestinedCreation

Not voting: Chronopie, GreyMarble, populartajo, Gandalf, Spirituality

Gandalf is prodded

With 20 alive it's 11 to lynch!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vote...count?

Votecount 5

DGB (2): MoI, Amarap
Chronopie (1): Ooba
DestinedCreation (1): ConSpiracy
Ooba (2): Diddin, Spirituality
xRECKONERx (2): Thor665, Gandalf5166
Thor665 (9): xRECKONERx, Amrun, Chronopie, Ellibereth, DGB, kanyeknowsbest, DestinedCreation, Friend, Baby Spice

Not voting: T-Bone, GreyMarble, populartajo

Gandalf is prodded

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

xRECKONERx wrote:sandals is making me realize why people blackest him

By sandals I'm supposing you mean gandalf?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

Bunnylover replaces tajo!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Eek?

Votecount 6

DGB (7): MoI, Amarap, Friend, Diddin, Ooba, T-Bone, Baby Spice
DestinedCreation (1): ConSpiracy
xRECKONERx (2): Thor665, Gandalf5166
Thor665 (7): xRECKONERx, Amrun, Chronopie, Ellibereth, DGB, kanyeknowsbest, DestinedCreation

Not voting: GreyMarble, Bunnylover

Chronopie is prodded
Amarap is prodded

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

That close!

Votecount 7

DestinedCreation (1): Baby Spice
Ooba (1): xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx (2): Thor665, GreyMarble
Thor665 (3): Chronopie, DGB, kanyeknowsbest
Friend (9): Amarap, Amrun, T-Bone, Gandalf5166, MoI, bunnylover, Spirituality, ConSpiracy, Diddin
Gandalf5166 (3): Friend, DestinedCreation, Ellibereth
Diddin (1): Ooba

not voting: Nobody!

kanyeknowsbest is prodded
DGB is on V/LA

So will I be, for the next 36 hours. Try not to blow too much stuff up.

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Deja Vu!

Votecount 8

xRECKONERx (1): GreyMarble
Thor665 (3): Chronopie, DGB, kanyeknowsbest
Friend (11): Amarap, T-Bone, Gandalf5166, MoI, bunnylover, Spirituality, ConSpiracy, Diddin, Baby Spice, Thor665, xRECKONERx
Gandalf5166 (4): Friend, DestinedCreation, Ellibereth, Amrun
Diddin (1): Ooba

not voting: Nobody!

DGB is on V/LA

Friend,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, lynched day 2!

It is now Night 2, you know the drill!
72 hours for actions!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:15 am

Post by dramonic »

GreyMarble,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, Went Boom Night 2

DestinedCreation,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, Went Bang Night 2

kanyeknowsbest,
Innocent Oxygen Atom
, Intoxicated Night 2

Diddin,
Creepy Carbon Atom
, Intoxicated Night 2

ConSpiracy,
Evil Carbon Atom
, Incinerated Night 2

Amarap,
Creepy Oxygen Atom
, Incinerated Night 2

Animorpherv1 replaces DrippingGoofball
I assume I should begin the search for an MoI replacement!

It is now Day 3
With 13 alive, it's 6 to lynch!
Deadline is in 21 days.
Last edited by dramonic on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Slight mistake, Diddin was CREEPY, not EVIL
Flip has been fixed as such.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hot hot hot!

Votecount 9

Gandalf (4): Ellibereth, Amrun, Animorpherv1, Chronopie
Chronopie (1): MagnaofIllusion

not voting: T-Bone, Gandalf5166, bunnylover, Spirituality, Baby Spice, Thor665, xRECKONERx, Ooba

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Bad at votecount!

Votecount 10

Gandalf (2): Ellibereth, Amrun
xRECKONERx (1): Thor
Amrun (1): MagnaofIllusion
bunnylover (1): Spirituality
Animorpherv1 (1): Baby Spice

not voting: T-Bone, Gandalf5166, bunnylover, xRECKONERx, Ooba, Animorpherv1, Chronopie

There has been a slight mod error. It has been fixed. Carry on.

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Thor665 wrote:
@Mod - would a blocked PR that is non-investigative (like...say...Roleblock) receive a PM notifying them of a failed action?

No
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

I love you guys, but if you don't stop the fly-buttfucking soon I'm going to become sour.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fixed the failtag. Votecount coming up.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Grumble...

Votecount 11

Gandalf (1): Ellibereth
Amrun (2): MagnaofIllusion, Thor
Baby Spice (4): Amrun, xRECKONERx, Spirituality, Gandalf5166
Thor (2): Baby Spice, Chronopie

not voting: T-Bone, bunnylover, Ooba, Animorpherv1

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 am

Post by dramonic »

1. Ani is prodded.
2. Since I don't hate my players, there are not jesters in my setups, ever.
3. fly buttfucking is a synonym for splitting hair, but it's more pleasant. It's wasting a lot of effort on something irrelevant. You've stopped it so I'm happy, but just because an atom can compound doesn't make it a power role, it's a game mechanic =_=
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:32 am

Post by dramonic »

xRECKONERx wrote:
dramonic wrote:3. fly buttfucking is a synonym for splitting hair, but it's more pleasant. It's wasting a lot of effort on something irrelevant. You've stopped it so I'm happy, but just because an atom can compound doesn't make it a power role, it's a game mechanic =_=

i don't think that's a real synonym or phrase

In french it is
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount/prods coming up
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

slooooowdown...

Votecount 12

Amrun (4): Thor, Ooba, MagnaofIllusion, Spirituality
Baby Spice (2): Amrun, animorpherv1
Thor (2): Baby Spice, Chronopie
animorpherv1 (3): Ellibereth, gandalf5166, xRECKONERx

not voting: bunnylover, T-Bone

Chronopie prodded.

Last edited by dramonic on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Action?!

Votecount 12

Amrun (5): Thor, Ooba, MagnaofIllusion, Spirituality, Ani
Thor (1): Baby Spice
animorpherv1 (6): Ellibereth, gandalf5166, xRECKONERx, Chronopie, T-Bone, Amrun

not voting: bunnylover

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

SOPMETHING!

Votecount 13

Amrun (4): Thor, Ooba, Spirituality, Ani
Thor (1): Baby Spice
animorpherv1 (7): Ellibereth, gandalf5166, xRECKONERx, Chronopie, T-Bone, Amrun, MagnaofIllusion

not voting: bunnylover

Hammer!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

animorpherv1,
Evil Hydrogen Atom
, lynched day 3!

It is now night 3. Actions are due within 72 hours!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ellibereth,
Innocent Nitrogen Atom
, Went Bang Night 3
Spirituality,
Evil Hydrogen Atom
, Intoxicated Night 3
Thor665,
Creepy Carbon Atom
, Intoxicated Night 3
Amrun,
Creepy Hydrogen Atom
, Incinerated Night 3
xRECKONERx,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, Incinerated Night 3
T-Bone,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom
, Incinerated Night 3

It is now day 4! With 6 alive it is 4 to lynch!

Baby Spice is V/LA
Last edited by dramonic on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:28 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not a part of the setup. You can't vote me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 am

Post by dramonic »

okay so...

Votecount 14

Ooba (3): Chronopie, Baby Spice, MagnaofIllusion

not voting: bunnylover, Gandalf5166, Ooba

It's 4 to lynch still!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

okay so...

Votecount 15

Ooba (3): Chronopie, Baby Spice, Ooba, MagnaofIllusion

not voting: bunnylover, Gandalf5166

hammer!

Ooba,
Bunser Burner AKA Modified Serial Killer,
lynched day 4.

It's night 4, actions, blah blah.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chronopie,
Innocent Carbon Atom
, Went Boom Night 4.

It is now Day 5.
With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch!
Last edited by dramonic on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Fixed the flip, Chrono was Carbon, not Oxygen.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 am

Post by dramonic »

Finale!

Votecount 16

Baby Spice (3):Bunnylover, MagnaofIllusion, Gandalf5166

not voting: Baby Spice

hammer!

Baby Spice,
Evil Carbon Atom,
lynched day 5!

MagnaofIllusion,
Innocent Oxygen Atom,
survived!
Gandalf5166,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom,
survived!
Bunnylover,
Innocent Hydrogen Atom,
survived!

TOWN
WINS!
Role PM in a second!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Hello
Player!

You are an
Hydrogen Atom (Innocent Atom)

You are the lightest element. You tend to easily get along with a vast majority of others and are very versatile. Alas, not all elements are as nice as you... In order to restore order, you have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Communicate
- You may post and vote
Chain Skill
- Once you are in a compound, you will gain special abilities.

Active Abilities:

Compound Nature
- Every night when you are free, you may form a compound with another player by PMing me his name.
Free Roam
- Every night when you are in an open compound, you may separate yourself from it.

Win Condition: All threats to the town are defeated.

Hello
Player!

You are an
Carbon Atom (Innocent Atom)

You are the core element of living creatures. You have a strong bonding capacity and can be proud to be the one who can make the hardest material in the world, diamond! In order to restore order, you have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Communicate
- You may post and vote
Chain Skill

Active Abilities:

Compound Nature
- Every night when you are free, you may form a compound with another player by PMing me his name.
Free Roam
- Every night when you are in an open compound, you may separate yourself from it.

Hello
Player!

You are an
Oxygen Atom (Innocent Atom)

You are the core element that allows breathing. You may not have carbon’s bonding ability, but you’re still pretty damn important, what with preventing the sun from frying us all. In order to restore order, you have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Communicate
- You may post and vote
Chain Skill

Active Abilities:

Compound Nature
Free Roam

Hello
Player!

You are an
Nitrogen Atom (Innocent Atom)

You are quite the special one! You have a fairly strong bonding capacity, and everytime you get in a compound you seem to become poisonous or toxic or something... In order to restore order, you have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Communicate
- You may post and vote
Chain Skill

Active Abilities:

Compound Nature
Free Roam

Hello
Player!

You are an
Hydrogen Atom (Evil Atom)

You are the lightest element. You tend to easily get along with a vast majority of others and are very versatile. That’s what you want them to think anyways. We both know you’re a psychopath. you have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Communicate
- You may post and vote
Chain Skill
C2H3?!
– No, it doesn’t exist. It IS your scumgroup however, composed of 2 Carbon Atoms (X and Y) and 3 Hydrogen Atoms (Yourself, Z and W). The kill flavour for your group is Went Boom.

Active Abilities:

Compound Nature
Free Roam

Win Condition: C2H3 can’t be defeated anymore.

Hello
Player!

You are an
Carbon Atom (Evil Atom)

You are the core element of living creatures. You have a strong bonding capacity and can be proud to be the one who can make the hardest material in the world, diamond! That’s what you want them to think anyways. We both know you’re a psychopath. you have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Communicate
- You may post and vote
Chain Skill
C2H3?!
– No, it doesn’t exist. It IS your scumgroup however, composed of 2 Carbon Atoms (X and Yourself) and 3 Hydrogen Atoms (Y, Z and W). The kill flavour for your group is Went Boom.

Active Abilities:

Compound Nature
Free Roam

Win Condition: C2H3 can’t be defeated anymore.

Hello
Player!

You are an
Hydrogen Atom (Creepy Atom)

You are the lightest element. You tend to easily get along with a vast majority of others and are very versatile. That’s what you want them to think anyways. We both know you’re a creepo. you have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Communicate
- You may post and vote
Chain Skill
C2H2O?!
– No, it doesn’t exist. It IS your scumgroup however, composed of 2 Carbon Atoms (X and Y), 2 Hydrogen Atoms (Yourself and W) and 1 Oxygen Atom (Z). The kill flavour for your group is Went Bang.

Active Abilities:

Compound Nature
Free Roam

Win Condition: C2H2O can’t be defeated anymore.

Hello
Player!

You are an
Carbon Atom (Creepy Atom)

You are the core element of living creatures. You have a strong bonding capacity and can be proud to be the one who can make the hardest material in the world, diamond! That’s what you want them to think anyways. We both know you’re a creepo. you have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Communicate
- You may post and vote
Chain Skill
C2H2O?!
– No, it doesn’t exist. It IS your scumgroup however, composed of 2 Carbon Atoms (X and Yourself), 2 Hydrogen Atoms (Z and W) and 1 Oxygen Atom (Z). The kill flavour for your group is Went Bang.

Active Abilities:

Compound Nature
Free Roam

Hello
Player!

You are an
Oxygen Atom (Creepy Atom)

You are the core element that allows breathing. You may not have carbon’s bonding ability, but you’re still pretty damn important, what with preventing the sun from frying us all. That’s what you want them to think anyways. We both know you’re a creepo. you have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Communicate
- You may post and vote
Chain Skill
C2H2O?!
– No, it doesn’t exist. It IS your scumgroup however, composed of 2 Carbon Atoms (X and Y), 2 Hydrogen Atoms (Z and W) and 1 Oxygen Atom (Yourself). The kill flavour for your group is Went Bang.

Active Abilities:

Compound Nature
Free Roam

Hello
Player!

You are the
burner (Modified Serial Killer)

You are the nightmare of all atoms. You force them into fusions and absorb them to strenghten yourself... You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Communicate
- You may post and vote
Burst
- If you are targeted by a mafia kill or a compounding attempt, the one trying to kill you will die and you will be affected as if you had absorbed the atom.
Startup
- You begin the game with a flame size of 1. You die if you fall below 0.
Spark of Wisdom
– You know that if you were to attempt to absorb every atom in the game, you would die before succeeding.

Active Abilities:

Forced Fusion
- Every night, you may target a player. If that player is part of a compound at the end of the night, he cannot separate anymore.
Chain Reaction
- In addition to Forced Fusion, you may absorb a compound every night. To do so, you simply PM me the name of a player and you will kill everyone in that player's compound. Different atoms have different effects on your flame size, be careful.
Low Flame
– Instead of using Forced Fusion and Chain Reaction, you may choose to kill a single player without affecting your flame size.

Win Condition: Be the only one left standing.

Mod Note

Absorb effect for the burner:
Oxygen - FS + 1
Carbon - FS + 0,5
Hydrogen - FS - 1
Nitrogen - no effect

In regards to C2H2O, the setup evolved as the game went: When people tried to compound, I would go on Wikipedia and check if said molecule was viable. What happened here is that when the setup was designed, C2H2O had no page with content on Wikipedia... But when you guys made the compound on Night 3(?), it had acquired one... I apologize for that and should have checked the wiki before sending out the PMs originally!
Not that the entire Creeps not compounding together is a bad thing, they would have freaking become a 1-shot death to that scumteam for the burner!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Possible Compounds:

Dihydrogen (H2) - Observe
Hydroxide (OH) - Base Isotope
Dioxygen (O2) - Fireline, Energy Field
Carbon Monoxyde (CO) - Repulse
Cyanide (CN) - Nitro
Nitric Oxyde (NO) - Nitro

Tryhydrogen (H3) - Observe,
(Ionbundance)

Tricarbon (C3) - Scan
Water (H2O) - Aquatic, Observe
Hydroperoxyl (HO2) - Energy Field
Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) - Nitro
Ozone (O3) - Reflect, Energy Field
Nitroxyl (HNO) - Nitro
Dycarbon Monoxyde (C2O) - Repulse, Scan
Carbon Dyoxide (CO2) - Repulse, Retardant, Energy Field
Nitrogen Dyoxide (NO2) - Nitro, Energy Field

Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) - Aquatic, Energy Field, Fireline, Observe
Hydronium (H3O) - Aquatic, Observe,
(Ionbundance)

Ammonia (NH3) - Nitro, Observe
Nitrate (NO3) - Nitro, Fireline, Energy Field
Carbon Trioxyde (CO3) - Repulse, Energy Field, Unstable
Isocyanic Acid (HNCO) - Acid, Nitro, Repulse
Nitrous Acid (HNO2) - Acid, Nitro, Energy Field
Formaldehyde (COH2) - Observe, Repulse

Methane (CH4) - Explosive, Observe,
(Ionbundance)

Ammonium (NH4) - Nitro, Observe,
(Ionbundance)

Carbon Suboxyde (C3O2) - Repulse, Scan, Energy Field
Bicarbonate (HCO3) - Repulse, Energy Field
Nitric Acid (HNO3) - Acid, Nitro, Energy Field
Formic Acid (CH2O2) - Acid, Energy Field, Repulse, Observe
Ethenone (C2H2O) - Scan, Observe, Repulse

Active
Observe: You may inspect a player each night to find out what compound they're a part of.
Fireline: You may sacrifice yourself to redirect the serial killer’s action.
Nitro: You can now shoot people like a Vigilante.
Repulse: You can now use a roleblock on another player each night. 
Energy Field: You can now cast a doc protections on another player each night, nulling one mafia/vig kill.
Scan: You can now use a role-investigation on another player each night to find out if they’re an innocent atom or not. 
Reflect: The first single-target role to target you will be redirected to your target.

Passive
Ionbundance: You are immune to repulsion
Aquatic: You are now immuned to acids and flames.
Base Isotope: You are now immuned to acid.
Acids: If you have killing powers, they will burn through protections.
Explosive: You now have the added characteristic of Bomb.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 am

Post by dramonic »

If you liked this game (or the concept since it dragged a bit), or even if you didn't like it, feel free to Pre-in for my next large theme, which is gonna be a BASTARD MOD without a specific theme (It's a multiverse game).
You have been warned.
12 Pre-in slots remain!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:49 am

Post by dramonic »

Night 0:

kats targets Elli
zdenek targets MoI
Tbone targets SpyreX
Nik targets Ooba (...lol)
Thor targets MoI
reck targets spyrex
amrun targets reckoner
friend target spyrex
moi targets thor
MT targets reck
Sensfan targets SpyreX
GM targets MoI
SPyreX targets Fate
kanye targets DGB
chrono targets Katsuki
Luxury targets MoI
benmage targets SpyreX
spirituality targets katsuki
Baby Spice targets Thor
Con targets GM
DGB targets Kanye
DC targets SpyreX
Elli targets MoI
tajo targets DGB

Results:
Tajo/DGB/kkb become water
Reck/Amrun/TBone and SpyreX become Hydronium (all further targetting in that group fails to create a stable compound)
Kats/Chrono/Elli become Hydrogen Cyanide (see above)
Zdenek/Thor/MoI/GM beome Formaldehyde (see above)

Nik dies, trollolol

Night 1

Ooba tries to chainkill DGB (fails, compound immune to FLAMES)
Con kills SpyreX
Sensfan kills Kats
Chrono kills Benmage
Kats kills Zdenek
Elli kills DGB (fails, compound immune to ACIDS)

Night 2

Ooba chainkills Amarap (and Con in the process)
Spirituality kills GM
Thor kills DC
Elli kills kkb
Chrono kills diddin

Night 3

Ooba chainkills Amrun (and kills Reck and T-Bone in the process)
Spirituality kills T-Bone
Amrun kills Elli
Chronopie kills ThorA
Elli kills Spirituality

Night 4

Baby Spice kills Chrono

None of the roleblocked blocked any kills in the game, nobody ever got a doc protection, so that's pretty much the relevant info.

EDIT: CN is a Poison kill, HCN is an Acid kill. Water is immune to Flame and Acid
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:00 am

Post by dramonic »

There's a difference between Burnt Through and Set on Fire <_<

EDIT: Yeah, it's the compound I talked about <_<;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:13 am

Post by dramonic »

Nitro: You can now shoot people like a Vigilante.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:31 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1501, Bunnylover wrote:@Dram: How was I roleblocked last night?

Both mafia factions could kill and perform an action each night. BS blocked you and killed chrono.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”