hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #225 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:41 am

Post by hiplop »

why do you need to know the heads? meta sucks anyhow.
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1117 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 am

Post by hiplop »

ZeL1nK wrote:No, there aren't.

It's the same crap over and over again.

I'll sum up it all up in one go. "He claimed third party".

^Yep, that's it. That's the entire convincing case against him.

I'm done arguing about it.

If he claimed scum would you be saying the same thing? If you're town, it should mean the same to you
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1205 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 am

Post by hiplop »

Ugh, my partner just replaced out of the hydra. I'm going to try and find someone to take his spot.

MOI wrote:And please justify why, under minimal pressure, you think Scum would ACTIVELY claim Third Party as Zinger did. I’d really like to hear the logic that places 2 as a viable option.

Could you do the same, only from a town perspective?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1209 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:47 am

Post by hiplop »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
hiplop wrote:
Could you do the same, only from a town perspective?

Not inclined to since you are one of my lurker scum reads. Feel free to chime in with a logical and viable scum motivation if you want.

No. You have to back up your reasoning, not only reply to your town reads. Thats awfully close-minded play, MoI. Not sure if i like it, or see town motives

The scum motive: really to avoid getting lynched, and at the moment, its working for him.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1379 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by hiplop »

Junpei wrote:
andrew94 wrote:
Junpei wrote:
andrew94 wrote:
unvote vote silver

respond to stuff when i get back

Also explain the vote when you get back.

as i said, i dont think zinger is lying, so im voting silver. silver was also suspicious for reasons i remembered i stated before but forgot.
english is NOT my first language.

also, im pretty sure you said i was scum somewhere.

I do think that you are scum, however perhaps not as much after learning that English isn't your first language.

Between the post where you ask me what ELSE I believe you're scummy for and the post before that, where you'll see we were only discussing your read on Zinger.

Also,
Moderator, is it against the rules to have Andrew post in his native language and have us use google translate? I have no clue if this is a bad question or not but I think it'd be easier to communicate with him if we could

Thirdly, how was easjo's first post fence sitting, I don't see it and this is where I'd like others' input to try and explain his reasoning or a mod-confirmation on if translations are allowed because this is the kind of incoherent thing that I'm talking about. I just simply can't understand him, although I will note that he did stop responding to this line of questioning at one point.

Lastly, how do you think that "lynching zinger is bad because he claimed town PR" but that "scum will always claim PR so who would we ever lynch?", which basically means that at some point day 1 we have to lynch a PR claim. It's contradictory.

I think you're town and all, but damn, cut your ego a bit? Andrew is speaking fine, if you can't understand him, well there's something wrong with you, not him. Its terribly rude to ask something like that.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1477 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 am

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: silver
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1882 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by hiplop »

Jason, I'm sorry to do this; but I would like to request a replacement, I really tried to keep up with this game, But I've fallen so far behind that I feel I am a liability more than anything. I really am sorry :cry:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”