Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

Juls wrote:
daykill: Gorilla

I'm going to assume this is faked due to the differing syntax from Furry's but I hate you regardless.

real talk: Gaoth wanting band name claims remind me of 00s band but he clearly knows this is a uPick so it makes no sense. discussion veering too far off topic for my liking.

VOTE: Regfan

since we can never be on the same team in a game and I am town this game, he is confirmed scum.

p-edit: WAIT WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASS WHY WOULD YOU END DAY 1 IMMEDIATELY ARE YOU RETARDED THAT IS WORSE THAN ANYTHING ANIMORPHER COULD DO
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by gorilla »

Regfan, it was a joke because Kanye has a song called "Power". It wasn't an actual claim.

And actually Nikanor makes a good point, slaxx comes up with power roles based on song names, I couldn't find a good song to fakeclaim a power role for Weezer last game so I didn't. I mean, here there's not nearly as much incentive to lie but it is still technically possible
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by gorilla »

Regfan wrote:Furry, you're
very very very
wrong. A game is won or lost within the first day phase majority of the time, a scum flip with lots of content allows for interactions to be drawn to nearly be able to PoE the scum.

No Gorilla, he doesn't. You have it wrong, if the roles were based upon the song person A could pick a song that has strong ressembelence to cop just to attain that role. You can confirm it with Slaxx yourself, the songs name and bands choice has NO indication to the persons allignment or role.

Not the song they choose, the song slaxx chooses. I'll even quote from the signup thread (emphasis mine):

-Note: Your main performance song's lyrics will be used in your death flavor, so make it count. The band you choose will not have an effect on your alignment or whether you are a PR or not, however,
your artist's other songs might determine what type of PR you get
. (Example: In 90s band, Everclear's "I can Buy You a New Life" was Doc, In 00s Band, Green Day's "Know Your Enemy" was Cop).

also

UNVOTE:

could it be

could we both be town

i can dream
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

Nik: I'm kanye west, main performance is actually "runaway"

ani is town as fuck, atm i see CSL, nintendo, juls as potential scum. I'm not voting Furry even if that gambit was utterly obnoxious.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by gorilla »

evilpacman18 wrote:Islands - Swans (Life After Death) is my band/song.

Juls wrote:
Vote: Pacman
only one I have ever played with (except maybe ani in mishmash)

Last time I voted people I played with in my opening post I was scum and got caught in 2 posts.

I can't believe people actually Furry seriously. Maybe it's just because I've never seen an actually dayvig that has to post
daykill: PlayerX
to use his power but I never believe that.

you did a thing as scum, so are you saying that makes juls suspicious? I don't see the scum motivation in that RVS vote. And for that matter, why no vote if you're going to say this?

VOTE: EPM
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by gorilla »

I have been prodded, since I have not posted in a while. I wish someone would call me out for lurking, I need that sense of guilt. I find myself at a bit of a loss for words, though.

since my vote on him, EPM has said some real scummy stuff - makes me hesitate to wonder if he could really be that dumb

i'll re-read him and parabollocks. nintendo is not my preferred lynch, him claiming VT doesn't make him lol omg confirm town because 1. he has done it before, and 2. it is harder to come up with a power role fakeclaim in these games, it requires a degree of ingenuity that I was unable to muster as scum last time. That said, his response is sincere and stuff, his suspicions are not opportunistic, etc.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

Regfan wrote:I'm heading to bed and will read through the recent posts in the morning however Gorilla, Parama, Furry, DemonHybrid, Seraphim and Nikandor as the slightly more experienced players in the game I want to hear all of your thoughts on EPM and everyone else in the game.

lol @ putting me in with those other guys

i hate doing lists, especially early on in large games - i am bad at organizing my thoughts and surveying the field, I guess and I rather not bullshit my reads on players when I really don't have any/I have no need to.

that said, I feel now like EPM is guy who says crazy stuff digging his own hole - not saying "too scummy to be scum" but that he's worded things in such a careless way that they are construed as scummy but I do not believe his actions are scum motivated. his explanations strike me as town in their reasoning, if a bit ridiculous.

I would be happier overall voting Parabollocks, whose ISO is very fluffy, and whose excuse of laziness I dislike - comments he has made feel like potshots.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Parabollocks

have a few other people I've got my eye on but I think I need to do more detailed reading
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by gorilla »

evilpacman18 wrote:I'll tell you right now, Powerrox is probably nullest read in the game. Post-by-post isos for the other three coming up.

powerrox is town. He's asking questions, trying to actually figure things out.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:16 am

Post by gorilla »

I had him as obvtown based on reaction to the faked daykill but I am less sure of that now because I disagree with a lot of what Trumpet is posting
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by gorilla »

It probably doesn't make very much difference and quibbling over it won't help much.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by gorilla »

VOTE: AntB

This is who we should be wagoning

Actually, powerrox might be scum, AntB is damned opportunistic and reads more scum to me

nintendo is town, trumpet of doom is probably town because of pine raging at furry's fake daykill - very much looks like he faked throwing a fit over a townie being executed.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by gorilla »

Doesn't make sense - he bookies a scum partner, busses the hell out of them, gets towncred and an extra kill as a result. I mean, maybe he didn't, but why bother risking the uncertainty when we can go after parabollocks another day?

@Nik - I might go along with that, but I'm in no hurry right now. Let's see how things pan out.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:05 am

Post by gorilla »

explanation for antb: your day 1 was as follows

opportunistic vote on juls for faking a day action

opportunistic switch to nintendo

followed by another opportunistic hop to epm

and that's about it

considering epm flipped town and the other two are very likely town, this reflects poorly on you
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by gorilla »

I feel a bit like powerrox is stubborn town but i'm not strong on that read so i guess i'll move my vote if no one is doing anything else. blah.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: powerrox
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by gorilla »

UNVOTE:

whoops

don't want him at L-1 already

need to reconsider some things actually
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by gorilla »

yours was the third vote on juls, so yes, I take it as opportunistic. others having bad votes does not excuse yours. I'm back to voting you unless I see a case from you.

VOTE: AntB

my conscience told me not to vote powerrox. Last time I didn't listen to my conscience, I regretted it.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by gorilla »

at this stage I basically think I'm waiting for AntB to save his scum hide by hammering powerrox. Disappointed he must keep us waiting so.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by gorilla »

Regfan is unlikely to be mafia in my opinion. Interested in seeing Gaoth's case. AntB flipping town is surprising but he won't be missed. Need more consideration before I vote, still haven't seen anything I liked from para but I need to consider other suspects as well.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 am

Post by gorilla »

*facepalm*

I hate you, regfan. I hate you so much.

Yes, I am a town neighborizer. (encore performance is 'through the wire') Yes, I haven't been posting my reads in thread. I don't like doing things like that because I change my mind or have difficulty making things up, and I hate outing townreads anyway. Didn't see strong reason to vote any of CSL, nintendo, or juls, voted epm because that was an odd statement, unvoted later because he looked like a townie digging his own hole by saying crazy stuff that did not actually seem scum motivated.

I had a town read on powerrox initially and reconsidered it because YOU FUCKING HAD HIM AS A SCUM READ. I threw the vote on him because the thread had stagnated immensely and I thought, fuck it, time to compromise.

I was voting on parabollocks initially because he was the counterwagon to EPM and I thought EPM was town and I was right, but I re-read the thread before posting my reads in the neighborizer QT which caused me to re-evaluate some of my stances. I decided to pursue antb day 2 and i didn't mention my other scumreads because I preferred to focus on a singular target.

I'm pretty fucking pissed that your first impulse was to waste a bunch of time writing this case on me rather than questioning me about any of this shit. I still haven't re-read so I can't tell you who the real scum are yet, but I guess I have too if you're busy being needlessly paranoid of me.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:20 am

Post by gorilla »

neighborized regfan n1 because 1. I am familiar with him, we knew each other from offsite and we've played in a hydra together a few times so I figured I'd have an easier time conversing with him, 2. he's one of the best mafia players I know, and 3. I believe he is town this game

regfan, at that point in the game i didn't feel i could properly articulate a suspicion on any of the 3 players i named, and i'm slow to get started and hate the early game, this is just a fact. also, the "two townies and a buddy" thing is some mastin-level logic. seriously. I fucking said in the QT that on a re-read of powerrox my town read of him had faded, did you not see this? I tried to wagon antb instead, but WHOOPS HE WAS ALSO TOWN. The fact is, YOU didn't attempt to question people on the wagon, attempt to lead a push or create a lynch elsewhere or attempt to defend or prevent the powerrox lynch, unless you fucking count telling me to get off him in the QT as attempting to prevent the lynch and for that matter if you thought he was just bad town and shouldn't be lynched WHY DIDN'T YOU POST THAT IN THE THREAD?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 am

Post by gorilla »

yes nintendo i neighborized my entire scumteam and now regfan and i are bussing each other, you got us
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:41 am

Post by gorilla »

ridiculous post gets a sarcastic response
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 am

Post by gorilla »

learn what an emotional appeal is,
please

Still not scum, this is a fucking bullshit wagon.

Regfan, if you're town, don't fucking blame me for this shit when I flip town. I was hoping we'd be an awesome team because, hey, how many opportunities will I ever have to be able to communicate with you out of thread in a mafia game? But you've gone and screwed me by being retardedly paranoid. Please to be looking at what you did to defend the powerrox lynch:

Regfan wrote:No one hammers, half the room has been V/LA and the other half has been prod dodging. This game needs serious activity and content before we even consider letting a lynch go through.

Regfan wrote:I was hoping to get to this game today however I don't have the time or energy for it right now so I'll get to it first thing in the morning, if anyone even considers hammering Powerrox in the meantime consider yourself claiming scum.

Right now though I'm leaning heavily towards Powerrox being stubborn and useless town, see Mini 1150 for an example of him playing like this as town in the past.

which is pretty damn weak

but of course after demonhybrid and nintendoaddict hammered him youve barely mentioned SO MUCH AS A FUCKING WORD ABOUT THEM

what, does nintendo retain obvtown status despite that hammer and some seriously flawed logic because you think he's a VI? Why does DH get a pass for that shit?

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE FUCKING CONSISTENCY IN WHAT YOU DO RATHER THAN THIS FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARD JERKAROUND BULLSHIT? HOW ABOUT SOME FUCKING FOLLOWUP ON YOUR OWN STATEMENTS?

FUCK.

it's like you literally are not paying attention to what you've actually posted

I don't even know if I think you're scum at this point I'm just fucking flabbergasted at how full of shit you are

DemonHybrid wrote:
Vote: gorilla
for close to no content over the course of the few days. I'm sort of in LaL mode at the moment, sadly; after Powerrox flipped town, I became a bit discouraged and I don't know what to do with my reads.

I get feeling discouraged and not knowing what to do, but how is sheeping my wagon going to change that?

atm if I had to give reads it'd go like

town: CES, Groundsel, ToD
dunno: CSL, DH, Regfan, gaoth (contingent on seraphim case), nintendo, nikanor
scum: diddin, parabollocks, seraphim

but that's basically from memory, I'm obviously unsure on a lot of people and need to check some things
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by gorilla »

Regfan wrote:
gorilla wrote: Regfan, if you're town, don't fucking blame me for this shit when I flip town. I was hoping we'd be an awesome team because, hey, how many opportunities will I ever have to be able to communicate with you out of thread in a mafia game? But you've gone and screwed me by being retardedly paranoid.

I take full and complete responsibility if you flip town but I don't think you will. By the way, this quote is near the definition of AtE.

gorilla wrote: Of course after demonhybrid and nintendoaddict hammered him youve barely mentioned SO MUCH AS A FUCKING WORD ABOUT THEM, what, does nintendo retain obvtown status despite that hammer and some seriously flawed logic because you think he's a VI? Why does DH get a pass for that shit? HOW ABOUT A LITTLE FUCKING CONSISTENCY IN WHAT YOU DO RATHER THAN THIS FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARD JERKAROUND BULLSHIT?

There's a big fucking difference between someone hammering when asked not to and someone voting their town-read to "move the game along" nowhere near deadline, attempting to compare your actions with theirs in a joke, furthermore there's no reason to "follow-up" on Nintendo because my town-read on him is extremely strong and revolves around a lot more than "His VI status". DH on the other hand I've clearly stated I want to see more content from before fully evaluating him but continue attempting to deflect my attention elsewhere and to players that you don't even seem to FoS yourself.

yeah it is an emotional appeal and i don't give a damn, i feel like bitching at you because i wouldn't expect you to be this thickheaded. i'm not fucking deflecting i'm asking you to actually follow through on shit you say rather than just posturing to look protown - for the record i'm less sure about nintendo because of his recent crack-logic and i need to read into demonhybrid. please to be explaining why as scum i hop from one wagon on town to another one just because that wagon is closer to lynch. I'm town and I got fucking impatient and doubted my read because of things you and others said. Fuck.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by gorilla »

You think I'm doing this to try to sway you? I'm getting fucking emotional because that's my fucking response here. I haven't placed my vote elsewhere because I haven't had time to read up on the thread or actually build a decent case on anyone because you fucking blindsided me with this shit and i've spent all my time defending and it's fucking impossible to separate the scum sheep from the town sheep on the lynches

the more you state your certainty that i'm scum the more i begin to believe you might actually be douchebag scum because you shouldn't be that fucking confident YOU SHOULD NOT BE THIS FUCKING BAD

investigating people for cheating at a game has nothing to do with patience, in forum mafia i get antsy at time, and this post made me err in judgment:

Nikanor wrote:
gorilla wrote:VOTE: AntB

This is who we should be wagoning

Actually, powerrox might be scum, AntB is damned opportunistic and reads more scum to me

nintendo is town, trumpet of doom is probably town because of pine raging at furry's fake daykill - very much looks like he faked throwing a fit over a townie being executed.

How about we lynch people in this order:
Powerrox93

Parabollocks

AntB

diddin

gorilla

Gaoth

DemonHybrid

Seraphim

Juls

Regfan

CryMeARiver

CSL

Cogito Ergo Sum

Trumpet of Doom

NintendoAddict1

Groundsel

So Powerrox today, Parabollocks tomorrow, then AntB after them. Sound alright?

because i figured hey fuck it i'll vote on this lynch so i'm guaranteed an antb lynch and i'm so sure he's scum i'll look great afterward but oh shit they were both town
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by gorilla »

Gaoth wrote:Not gonna lie. Reg wouldn't due this unless he is 100% sure, and I feel like Gorilla's defense has been all AtE and nondefense of his own actions, rather just asking for others to see the logic (or lack there of) he sees.

I'm retaining my FoS on Seraphim for post 884, looks to me like buddy support by disregarding the wagon as misguided.

Regardless, Reg's case and the reasoning therein are solid to me. Why would town not voice the same reads in thread as out of thread?

Vote: Gorilla

That's L-1. Groundsel, CMAR, Para, the Hammer is yours.

hey how about that seraphim case you were working on you fucking scumbag

i guess it doesn't matter now that you have a big ol' wagon you can join already with no effort

fuck you
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:07 am

Post by gorilla »

no i'm really not gaoth, your vote is piss awful as is your abandonment of that case you said you were going to post and your post history sucks

i've explained why regfan is fucking full of shit so "herp derp good case he so confident" doesn't fucking cut it you scumbag

you're very likely trying to provoke me with that sort of smug bullshit comment and it's working and i
just don't care

VOTE: Gaoth

regfan is beyond fucking reason and he's totally up gaoth's ass for some reason so i'm done arguing with him
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 am

Post by gorilla »

because screw you that's why

no it's actually because i was so strong on AntB being scum and i liked his vote on him yesterday so i thought gaoth was town based off that + strength of your reads but antb was town and i no longer trust any of your reads and on review he is not protown. also i fucking hate smug bastards who accuse others of "flailing", nothing gets me more worked up as town

i'd probably be willing to vote parabollocks but i was waiting for him to post, he seems to have flaked though

also if someone could check the QT it would be appreciated
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by gorilla »

i need to calm down and take a step back

UNVOTE:
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by gorilla »

picking up on my prod

i do believe diddin is giving a legitimate report but his motive for watching juls n1 seems contradictory with how he'd acted because i sure as hell wouldn't watch someone i was bickering with so strongly so that points to him being scum who watched juls hoping to catch a power role visiting

VOTE: diddin

@regfan - if i had a list of reads i would give you one but i still don't know where i stand in a lot of places and i have decided that i really hate making lists
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by gorilla »

hey look it's scum fakeclaiming JOAT again

we can wait until Bowser fails to come up with a flavor claim, or we can just lynch him now

VOTE: Bowser
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by gorilla »

Because the claim stinks.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by gorilla »

UNVOTE:

waiting

zzz
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by gorilla »

seraphim's protection list that he hasn't posted yet, gaoth?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 am

Post by gorilla »

I neighborize during twilight. I'm not sure there's any other purpose.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by gorilla »

but what if i crave death

VOTE: nikanor
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by gorilla »

in all seriousness if he's telling the truth it means town pretty much cannot lose

if he's not telling the truth the roleclaim made me laugh anyway

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”