DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3581 (isolation #200) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 am

Post by HezLucky »

Gorilla #3572 -

gorilla wrote:hez is scum because the way known scum have acted about him is revealing and he's mostly been riding on his "fuck off" attitude all game to survive rather than doing anything to net scum

I haven't "netted" any scum but I've tried. This is why you are the scum. You've only tried to make it look like you are scumhunting while not offending anyone.

gorilla wrote:
It's not a coincidence that 3/4 scumbags pushed on hez initially but then backed down by day 2, it's because they didn't want him dead

Nice. I remember off the top of my head that Vi and Regfan defended me. Didn't remember LLD at all.

gorilla wrote:he rides the "omg so angry" as a defense for most of the early game in lieu of actually doing much of anything, ISO 37 he finally makes a wallpost, in it he tries to pass off gamma as town and sticks to that read after the initial death threats. interactions with gamma afterwards are very soft, tries to pass off LLD and regfan as town but very much hedges his bets with regard to either of them by adding a bunch of qualifiers. ISO 41 accuses me of being the SK which is scummy, LLD also tried pushing me as the SK. SK-hunting early game seems to be a decently reliable scumtell in my experience

I get shit wrong. I was angry.

gorilla wrote:once most of the scumbags die hez really doesn't do much, again i fail to see what you believe he did that was proactive. there was a lot of accusations but no genuine scumhunting

This point of yours is COMPLETELY WRONG THOUGH. I believed I had caught both IS and Pooky. YOU are the one who has never committed to anyone.

gorilla wrote:i just put my heart and soul into this shit because i feel if i let myself get nuked here then it's going to be my fault the town loses

This and I've STILL DONE MORE THAN YOU. Not only here at LyLo but post-LLD's death. Don't give me this heart garbage because I HAVE TRIED HARDER. You're only here because you're scared that doing nothing will let your buddies down.

gorilla wrote:hez has been incredibly manipulative in his posting today and you really need to notice that

I have. I'm trying everything. It's not going to be my fault.

gorilla wrote:some crap about town reads

You're not even paying attention. A CRAPTON OF PEOPLE had townreads on me too. Most notably HINDURAGI who had such an obvtown read he wanted me to be the last one alive. AND HINDURAGI HAS BEEN RIGHT ABOUT FUCKING EVERYTHING. HE'S THE ANTI-HEZ.

Inhim's an idiot. I love the guy. But he's just wrong here.

I have one more post coming here. I don't think the above is even useful.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3582 (isolation #201) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:10 am

Post by HezLucky »

Okay Pooky. I had a strong argument before. Here's the strongest one. Here's why my argument is better than gorilla's.

You can make a case on absolutely everyone. As this game and others have shown, you'll be wrong. Who cares?

The last time I was in LyLo and successfully caught scum, I looked for one thing: What do scum HAVE TO DO TO WIN? That is, if scum don't do X, they don't win. Simple.

In Mini 1152, Farside had to break up the Parama/Exe duo (I, a confirmed town, had expressed suspicion of Parama due to paranoia multiple times). So she comes out and attacks Parama. A completely legit attack. But it's not the attack that matters, it's WHY she's attacking him. You can evaluate our attacks all you want Pooky, but ultimately this game needs to be decided based on what we've done BEFORE the attack.

The question I want you to think long and hard about is: if you were the only scum, Pooky, in a town with 10 or 11 people. How would you survive? Keep in mind that paranoia eats this town. What do you HAVE TO DO in order to survive?

One nuke and you're done. YOU MUST NOT PISS ANYONE OFF. This is a MUST. The last time I told a scum in a game (yes this is Mini 1152) that they HAD TO DO SOMETHING ro they were FUCKED, guess what? I caught them. That's exactly how I caught them. This tell is by far the strongest on the board. If you disagree, please tell me why.

Gorilla, since LLD, has only made it look like he'es scumhunting by sitting on the fence with absolutely everyone. He has not made any enemies (WHO ELSE IN THIS GAME CAN YOU EVEN SAY HAS DONE THAT?). He has not even tried to find the scum. The closest was when I, HEZLUCKY, thoguht it was IS and gorilla agreed with me.

Does that mean that anyone who does nothing all game must be scum? Absolutely not. Town can do nothing too. But scum HAVE TO DO nothing. And right now, you're choosing between a person who gave it their best shot and was wrong twice, in myself, and a person who did nothing, in gorilla.

I hope this makes it obvious for you. I don't think gorilla has any chance of coming up with a case this strong. Europeans HAVE TO ACT IN A SPECIFIC WAY if they are the last ones alive in a crowd of town. For me, that fact absolutely trumps everyone else. Hindsight bias is 20/20: I thoguht there was no way gorilla was scum, either. But I'm always wrong. Except at lynch-or-lose, where I am completely, indubitably fucking correct.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3583 (isolation #202) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:16 am

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:Okay Pooky. I had a strong argument before. Here's the strongest one. Here's why my argument is better than gorilla's.

Addendum to this. I forgot one part:

What argument is stronger?

Gorilla's argument says "Hez is scum" and then supports it. In other words, GORILLA'S POINTS ASSUME THAT I AM SCUM TO BEGIN WITH.

My argument says "A scum would do this" and points to gorilla. My argument is DERIVING WHO THE SCUM IS using extremely solid FIRST PRINCIPLES.

This is just like math. If I ask you to prove that some angle has a value of 45 degrees, you don't plug it in and see whether or not the other angles form a self-consistent system. No, you derive the value of everything else first. Gorilla is plugging that angle in. He is saying HEZ IS SCUM HERE'S WHY.

I am saying SCUM MUST DO THIS. ABSOLUTELY MUST. OR THEY LOSE. GORILLA HAS DONE THIS.

I hope to god you realize which one is stronger.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3585 (isolation #203) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:17 am

Post by HezLucky »

No, Hez, you haven't done more than me. Not a lick. Do not kid yourself.

Pooky agrees that I've done more than you post-LLD, which is my ENTIRE ARGUMENT. You can ISO all you want. The fact is -- you have NOT scumhunted. You have looked like yuo are scumhunting. You had no theories. No guesses. You sat back and let the town destroy itself while focusing on looking town. There is NO TOWN MOTIVATION to do this.

I made hypotheses. I made guesses. And I was so sure of them (especially IS) that I DAMN WELL INSISTED THAT IS NUKE ME.

If you think I've done less than you post-LLD, then you entirely DESERVE TO LOSE THIS GAME FOR BEING BAD SCUM. Your argument has stopped making sense.

My argument is why you're scum. That is my thesis: hez is scum, and I set about showing that. Arguing that I've done something scum WOULD do is not strong enough because it is just one possible point when there are several points about things I have done that scum WOULD NOT do, with regard to interactions and affirming town reads. I have already explained why your attacks on other players do not make you town, because they were always taken from a certain point of safety (IS had already nuked when you voted him, pooky would not nuke you when you pushed on him because there was no margin of error. Additionally, you did something scum HAS TO DO to win the game - you questioned and doubted the possibility of anyone being town, and cheerleaded their deaths, because they all needed to die for you town.

As I fucking said. You can make an argument for anyone. I can make an argument right now as to why Mina, who is dead and flipped American, is scum and that the mod is fucking with us. MAKING AN ARGMUENT MEANS NOTHING. You have to look at WHAT SCUM HAVE TO DO. THEY HAVE TO NOT PISS PEOPLE OFF. ONE NUKE AND ITS OVER. You have acted in that scum manner, and I have not. This is incredibly fucking obvious now, and I will be yelling at Pooky after the game if he gets this wrong.

You missed the crux of those quotes - A lot of people came off with solid town reads on you when I checked through their ISOs. What I was trying to show was the bulletproof (missleproof?) reasoning they had for why I'm town. A lot of people read you as town, it's true, but there were very few reasons why. That's just my point, you've been allowed to escape based on vibes and gut because no one really stopped to ask the question "wait, why can't hez be scum" except for internet stranger and well he's dead. Here's the bottom line: you survived in part because of your aggression and because of your draft role choice, which as I have explained will dissuade any sane townie from nuking you. The fact that you deride me for doing nothing when you have 50+ posts of fucking bullshit is ludicrous. Do you want me to fucking chain-quote from your ISO to show how very, very little you've actually done?

Irony. The reason YOU are alive is beacuse nobody stopped to raise the questino "wait, why can't gorilla be scum". It took me until BEING IN THE FINAL FUCKING TWO before I realized why you were.

You are losing. And if Pooky tihnks otherwies he's going to need a lot of alcohol to get over his complete and utter failure.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3587 (isolation #204) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:36 am

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Stop calling me a failure if I get this wrong. :(. You've been wrong all fucking game and I haven't called you a failure

My problem is that I've laid out for you the second strongest case (my case on Farside was stronger in Mini 1152) that I've ever laid out in 5 years in Mafiascum.

PLEASE tell me which part of it you don't understand. I understand you are stressed, but to me it is REALLY FUCKING OBVIOUS.

Gorilla can't even respond to my case. It is that strong. Scum have to do this. Gorilla is doing that.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3592 (isolation #205) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:43 am

Post by HezLucky »

Pooky wrote:Another way to defend yourself is to pick failsafe so nobody wants to nuke you. Euros don't have to do nothing. Also your interaction with IS. Would you say you were omgusing him in angryhez mode or scumhunting him?

Remember how hesitant I was to claim fail safe at all? I was more interested in being nuked and getting vengeance on the moron that nuked me.

I'm not sure about the second, come to think of it. I was OMGUSing him initially, but his attack on me led me to wonder if he could be scum, and his refusal to nuke me confirmed it in my eyes.

Pooky wrote:Explain to me why u picked fs over silo

I was mad as fuck. There were people who wanted to POLICY LYNCH ME. That pisses me off to no end. I've never even been suggested as a policy lynch before, and I thought it was because they wanted to play with all
their friends and I wasn't in their group or w/e. I signed up for a game so I could play the game. My list looked like this:

1. Fail Safe

Never even considered another option. I was angry, thought that one of those guys would try to nuke me, and thus made it my goal to get to DEFCON 1 so I could get some measure of revenge.

I wish I had a silo. There aer multiple people in this game I would have nuked. I would have been wrong about all of them, though. And if I had a silo, gorilla would prob be the sole survivor. Game over.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3593 (isolation #206) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 am

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:In case you guys don't know this about me. I am one of the coldest most ruthless analysts on this site. Appeal to emotion doesnt fucking work on me because i have none.

You claim its bias yet I'VE DERIVED FROM FIRST PRINCIPLES WHY HE'S SCUM.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH 10-11 PEOPLE ALIVE AS THE ONLY SCUM IN THIS GAME POOKY? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3594 (isolation #207) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 am

Post by HezLucky »

Yes, I'm at the point where I'm just going to be yellign at you for the rest of the game.

I apologize in advance. But take some responsibility for your choice if you're wrong, please.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3596 (isolation #208) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 am

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:But why would u pick fs over silo if u are angry about a policy lynch? Fs is useless vs a policy lynch whereas using a silo means u can nuke someone who is trying to lynch you. Also if someone nukes u what's the diff btw retailing with a silo vs retailing with a fs?? It seems you give up your free will for stronger deterrence

I had no idea I was going to survive this far.

Listen, if I get lynched before DEFCON 1, so be it, but I was so angry during DEFCON 3 or 4 or w/e it was that I made it a personal goal to survive until DEFCON 1 just so I can get revenge on whichever fucker was stupid enough to nuke me.

It was never about survival. It was about vengeance.

Plus, I can't be blamed for getting revenge if I have the Fail Safe. If I use a revenge-nuke, it's instant "Hez is deterimental to the town we have to nuke him", which is a policy lynch to me anyway.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3598 (isolation #209) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:05 am

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:where did pooky ever suggest he wasn't taking responsibility?

HezLucky wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Stop calling me a failure if I get this wrong. :(. You've been wrong all fucking game and I haven't called you a failure

My problem is that I've laid out for you the second strongest case (my case on Farside was stronger in Mini 1152) that I've ever laid out in 5 years in Mafiascum.

PLEASE tell me which part of it you don't understand. I understand you are stressed, but to me it is REALLY FUCKING OBVIOUS.

Gorilla can't even respond to my case. It is that strong. Scum have to do this. Gorilla is doing that.

I have responded to you. I don't believe in ugly-ass quote stripe wars or belaboring the point. I make my arguments, you make yours, rebuttals are offered, finitio.

Now let me tear down your single lonely point about how you supposedly scumhunted

Do it. Then I will call you out on garbage.

The reason I ask Pooky to take responsibility is because I can already foresee him nuking me, and then complaining at me after the game that I did something wrong. Fuck that. I tried my ass off. I did nothing wrong here. I want him to take responsibility nad accept that if he makes a wrong decision its not MY fault.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3599 (isolation #210) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:09 am

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Nothing has changed Mina. If Hindu is the scum, he could really fuck us over because everyone trusts him so much and he could pull some nasty shenanigans with his ability. Nuking Hindu is a contingency plan. But just because I believe as such, doesnt mean the rest of you do.

If Hindu flips scum, im fucking awesome. If he flips town, I know one of you will take revenge on him, even if it was the scum looking for goodwill.

My point now remains that the only ones that havent taken a direct action against scum (or a bus) are Hez, Dana and inHim. Like I explained earlier:
Mina - nuked LLD
IS - Nuked Vi and asked Pooky to nuke Gooey
Pooky - Nuked Gooey
Gorilla - provided chatter for Hinduragi to decipher and trap LLD
Hindu - trapped LLD in her own bullshit

Dana: Mina says he is to Herpaderp to be scum
Hez: I have nothing on him, zero. But if he is scum, the fail safe can really fuck us (See: Hindu to a lesser extent)
Inhim: No initial suspicious, except having the balls to nuke Hindu and willing to die for it.

So Hez, you can get your panties in a bunch, but really, who else is left to kill first? You want us to go with the bus conspiracy theory before the three stooges with no redeeming quality that deems them as town? There is no point in nuking Hez at any point, unless inhim promises to do it tomorrow. Even then, we cant force anyone to do anything, especially when we reach end game. So might as well lynch Hez now.

Everyone has a reason to still alive, and its exciting as fuck, but it also means that a lot of us have to die because that last EuroBastard is one sneaky motherfucker.

Actually, now that I think about it, your behaviour is highly suspect. You want me lynched, since you know the fail safe will screw you, but you're going out of your way to say this to me in a nice way, even though I don't have a nuke, because you know that I'm very vengeful.

Your reaction to the Fate trolling was also suspect. You just continued your little "American hero" charade while Fate trolled the rest of the town into thinking it was over.

Finally, I don't actually believe you are town this game, given that you have "caught" so many of the mafia. It's more likely you noticed that your scumbuddies were doing something in common, and called them out on it while not wanting to directly attack them for anything. You were great when I was around five years ago, but I have not seen you put up a similar performance in today's era, but I have seen you play as mafia, and you are acting in a similar way as before.

You also sound like you've given up on actually "catching" scum, as you are the last one, and seem focused on trying to maneouver yourself into a good position for endgame.

Unvote, Vote: Internet Stranger

How's that? I caught the last scum.

There's scumhunting.

HEY POOKY, HOW ABOUT THIS POST?

Hez wrote:
Alternatively if someone nukes IS right now I will happily allow myself to get lynched.

THERE WILL STILL MULTIPLE NUKES YET TO BE FIRED WHEN I MADE THIS POST. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?

GORILLA, YOU'RE FUCKED. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3600 (isolation #211) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:15 am

Post by HezLucky »

Hez wrote:Magister Ludi wrote:
In Greece you could retire at age 53! (with big pensions!) Those Euro's don't know the value of hard work

I haven't been slogging through the last 10 pages seriously, because they're mostly all 'party' spam. Hez still needs death.

I'll be back after nukes tomorrow to sort all this crap out.

I have every intention of nuking you. Please give me one reason I should not.

Pooky:

Post was from June 30th. WELLLLLLLLLLLL before I had to claim. Notice how I'm EXPLICITLY TRYING TO HIDE that I have the Fail Safe. How is this consistent with a scum who takes the fail safeb ecause he doesn't want people to nuke him?

Here too. This is really obvious in hindsight. I'm actively trying to avoid answering the question.

Hez wrote:Magua wrote:
Magister Ludi, this is the time for claimings.

Hez, do you have a nuke? y/n

I'm a little hesitant to answer this because I don't understand the rolefishing. If I have a nuke, it will be incredibly obvious when I use said nuke. If my not answering this causes scum nightkill WIFOM then that's fine by me.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3601 (isolation #212) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 am

Post by HezLucky »

Okay that didn't work lemme try again

Ludi wrote:
In Greece you could retire at age 53! (with big pensions!) Those Euro's don't know the value of hard work

I haven't been slogging through the last 10 pages seriously, because they're mostly all 'party' spam. Hez still needs death.

I'll be back after nukes tomorrow to sort all this crap out.

Hez wrote: I have every intention of nuking you. Please give me one reason I should not.

Pooky:

Post was from June 30th. WELLLLLLLLLLLL before I had to claim. Notice how I'm EXPLICITLY TRYING TO HIDE that I have the Fail Safe. How is this consistent with a scum who takes the fail safeb ecause he doesn't want people to nuke him?

Here too. This is really obvious in hindsight. I'm actively trying to avoid answering the question.

Magua wrote:
Magister Ludi, this is the time for claimings.

Hez, do you have a nuke? y/n

Hez wrote: I'm a little hesitant to answer this because I don't understand the rolefishing. If I have a nuke, it will be incredibly obvious when I use said nuke. If my not answering this causes scum nightkill WIFOM then that's fine by me.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3602 (isolation #213) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:25 am

Post by HezLucky »

So gorilla, I just reread most of my ISO.

I have no idea what you plan on saying to claim that I have not scumhunted, but to pooky, I will say: whatever gorilla writes, just read my ISO. He's going to be wrong, and it's really, really obvious.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3605 (isolation #214) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 am

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:i did the work for you

pull the scum hunting quotes from my post tia

Cool story bro.

You pulled out every single post of mine that did not have scumhuntingi n it.

And omitted every single one that does. Pooky is not dense. Where are my walls? Where are my cases on IS and pooky?

Pooky can look at my ISO and disprove you immediately. I don't even know what you're trying to accomplish anymore.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3607 (isolation #215) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 am

Post by HezLucky »

Did you know I can do the exact same thing for you?

Because you have not scumhunted since LLD's death.

The difference is. I have. At some point. Thats' what makes you the scum.

It's very simple.
Assume gorilla is town.
Then his strategy at 11 people was "I don't know who it is. I'm going to make myself look as town as possible so that I am the sole survivor."

Assume hez is town.
Then his strategy at 11 people was "Man. Town is on fire. We're prob gonna win. I don't have to do shit. Oh crap, 4 Americans just died. Okay, maybe I can solve this and be the hero. Maybe I can redeem myself. Who do I think it is? Come to think of it, it's IS. Fuck. I'm wrong. Okay, let's give other people a try. Fuck, they're all wrong too. Come to think of it, it's Pooky ... but what if I'm wrong? Then I'll put myself in a situation where I risk losing. Whatever. I don't think I'm wrong. Oh fuck"

Assume Pooky is town.
Oh wait, you don't have to do that.
Pooky, whatw ere your thoughts at 11 people? Gorilla, from that point on, has been solely obsessed with making it look like he's scumhunting, but never actually starting a case on anyone, saying anything bad or mean to anyone at all, or even suggesting that someone could be scum unless someone else does it first.

No townie. I repeat, NO TOWNIE, with 1 scum alive out of 11 will say "I don't know who it is I'll try and be the sole survivor instead". They will say "We're kicking ass and it's a matter of time. This is a strong town. I'll let them do the shit. Oh fuck, people are dying. Alright, I have to give it a shot as well then."

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3610 (isolation #216) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:50 am

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:5 beers down. Dizzy a bit. Hex show me where u scumhunted and not the defensive omegas u did to IS when he was nukeless.

Would you prefer befoer LLD (as that's the basis of my argumnet) or throughout the entire game?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3611 (isolation #217) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:50 am

Post by HezLucky »

err after LLD

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3614 (isolation #218) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:57 am

Post by HezLucky »

I've actually already posted this stuff, Pooky. Are you even reading anything I write?

Hez wrote:Actually, now that I think about it, your behaviour is highly suspect. You want me lynched, since you know the fail safe will screw you, but you're going out of your way to say this to me in a nice way, even though I don't have a nuke, because you know that I'm very vengeful.

Your reaction to the Fate trolling was also suspect. You just continued your little "American hero" charade while Fate trolled the rest of the town into thinking it was over.

Finally, I don't actually believe you are town this game, given that you have "caught" so many of the mafia. It's more likely you noticed that your scumbuddies were doing something in common, and called them out on it while not wanting to directly attack them for anything. You were great when I was around five years ago, but I have not seen you put up a similar performance in today's era, but I have seen you play as mafia, and you are acting in a similar way as before.

You also sound like you've given up on actually "catching" scum, as you are the last one, and seem focused on trying to maneouver yourself into a good position for endgame.

Unvote, Vote: Internet Stranger

How's that? I caught the last scum.

This is in response to IS. Originally, he had accused me and I had not voted him. Then I thought about it for a bit. And I was pretty sure I was right.

Hez wrote:Part of the reason I want pooky to be nuked is that I am currently confused and lost as fuck as to who the scum is, and I'm pretty sure gorilla feels the same. Pooky has clearly thought this through and seems to have an idea of which way he wants to steer the nukes/lynches.

If he's town, he'd be the best to decide the game (god dammit if you are don't pick me ffs)

But if he's scum, he's nuked, so it doesn't matter.

As posted already, I thought it was you. Gorilla was acting the exact same way I was -- lost and confused, yet you came righto ut with an attack in order to get someone lynched. I thought that was scummy as fuck.

Those are the key ones after LLD. They have showed that I have suspects and was not afraid to pursue them. I actually put a name down in those posts and said LOOK HERE, THIS PERSON IS SCUM, AND I WANT THEM DEAD. Not as predominant in the Pooky part, but Inhim agreed so it was just as effective. Gorilla has not claimed that he wants ANYONE dead ever since there ahs been 1 scum left. He has actively avoided pissing people off (and now that you have alcohol in you I am pretty scared for my life)

Before LLD -

How about my catchup wall on June 20th?

Hez wrote:Okay time for my catchup.

Townread on Hinduragi #50.

Magister Ludi #55 is actually a really good post. Not sure how I missed this the first time around. But he's right.

Magua #70 is consistent with what his position on me later on -- he thinks "people are going to be much better with using their nukes
once they have their reads established". I'm thinking that if he had attacked me it would have been very hypocritical. He didn't.
Consistency is town.

Gamma's #99 and subsequent attacking of me is just idiotic.

Posts like Magua #101 are being really helpfulw ith town. However, I recall a recent game I read that I was not in where Magua was
really helpful as scum and used that to become the sole survivor (was this RC's game?). So I'm definitely not giving him anything
for that.

AurorusVox #104 - it might be best to let scum have sub, eh? Good for you, AV. To the scumpile you remain.

Seriuosly though Magua #107 ... his posts are SO GOOD and he's not leaving ANYTHING OUT. he's making it very difficult for scum. I
just can't possibly see Magua as anything but TOWN.

I've become so calm lately and then I read Spyrex #174 and I want to completely F#@$#@% NUKE HIM AGAIN. Okay, dude. I take policy
lynches REALLY PERSONALLY so lay off please.

Spyrex #183 also makes me very angry.

townread on Regfan #220. A lot of his post is speculation on what the mafia would do. I see two possibilities -- he's thinking this
through as a townie trying to use the mindset of mafia OR he's mafia and has already thought this through. Given the degree of
analysis (ie. not much, but enough ... suggesting he's come up with a few nuggets but isn't spouting the full-blown analysis of his
scumbuddies) I'm inclined to go with the former.

LLD #233 - but this does not make inhim scum. Sure as hell sounds like something I would do =D

AurorusVox #236 - fake analysis. ranking several power roles isn't going to make you likely to get anything except probably the first.

Mina #241 - the brackets are good analysis. very useful information for later. Swift Justice #244 helps to support a Mina-town read
for the moment.

HOWEVER I do have suspicion of Swift Justice from the bottom several posts on Page 10. He spends an awful lot of time clearing people
as town. I could see it as these people being town while Swift Justice-scum makes legitimate "reads" on them. Gets credibility for
being right, and uses it to his advantage later. I feel that a town player would make some scum reads as well, rather than just
randomly get in people's good books for calling them "town". Scumread.

Also don't like Swift Justice #257's FOS on Mina. It's a dumb reason to give someone a finger of suspicion.
...though it appears it was a joke. Hm.

dana is obv scum though. #259. so fake. so forced. so....scum!

Toasty #284: copout. Playstyle?

Gamma #307 - your defense of dana is noted.

Mina #308 is TOTALLY LEGIT. (read the attempted breaking strategy)
Alright. Anyone who hints at Mina being scum from here on out goes on my scumlist.

Mina #310 - why is Katsuki town? I have literally no read whatsoever at this point.

SpyreX #312 - at least he's not going around calling me scum. That would make him look really bad in my eyes.
On the other hand baesd on this post the probability of me nuking him has gone down a bit.
(now that I've, like, made proper reads and stuff)

MAGISTER LUDI #337 -- FUCK THIS IS BRILLIANT. I swear I thought of it first. At least, in my reread
because I don't remember this post. But it is EXCELLENT. TOWN! YOU AREN'T LETTING SWIFT JUSTICE HIDE.

seriously i want credit for this too.

And I don't like Swift Justice's reply. #347 especially.
(though, game aside, I agree meta-wise with #353. hate that)

SpyreX #355 is scum though, because I don't agree with his "Toasty you've got potential". I didn't see
much in Toasty #354 that suggested he was useful, or coming up with anything remotely groundbreaking.

Katsuki #357 (why am I asking you all the questions?) - MoI's scum-meta. Less contributions? Is that
how it works? I've played with Town-MOI who contributes a lot. A helluva lot.

and ugh you write things when you're angry sometimes, and reread them later, and just shake your
head. But AurorusVox #369 ices the cake as scum. The RAGEPOST comment is just "i'm going to bait you,
and then accuse you of something that's easy to do but since i've baited and questioned you it will
make it seem like i came to a conclusion rather than a blatant accusation"

Why the hell isn't AV being lynched?

...and yes, the rest of it was F#*$#$ BAITING. DIE SCUM DIE. OH MAN WHY ARE WE NOT LYNCHING
THIS DISGUSTING DIRTY SCUM?

...man I gotta stop reading my angry posts. They are making me angry.

Magua #394 is either scum or completely and utterly unable to read me. Will refrain judgement for now.

On the other hand I'm convinced Gamma actually does think I'm scum. #408. Town read. No nuke for you, gamma.

...yeah I don't nuke town. Sorry. My reputation would be shot if I did.

SOCIOPATH #416. WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MINA? GUESS WHAT? THIS IS TOWN. BUT YOU, SOCIOPATH, ARE DEATH SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM.

(Am I provoking an actual sociopath here? :S)

<3 IS #419. Nominate for Scummy "being generally awesome"

RedCoyote #424 -- 1) raises an excellent point about Magua that was probably worth bringing up. Townpoints to Magua.
2) Critique of Mina #36 is highly opportunistic. It's a very easy criticism to make (esp given that MINA IS REALLY TOWN YO
PLZ SCUMHUNT FOR REAL) [[[also a good chunk of this post is critiquing Mina . See above. Mina is obvobvobvtown and he's critiquing
opportunistic garbage]]]

Though RedCoyote #432 against AurorosVox makes me happy

What's with SDC's #463 reaction against MoI? o_O

AurorusVox #484 @Magna Part 2 is WIFOM -- Yes, it benefits town, but that doesn't mean scum won't take it for the exact same reasoning
you just mentioned. (though Magna #485 states exactly this)

Agree with Katsuki #489 (the pact dealy). SDC is town.

I don't understand ToastyToast #492's case on IS. At all. Is it a joke or real?

SocioPath distancing from RedCoyote #495. Not sure what to make of this given RC's flip.

Seriously, IS deserves a scummy for being entertaining. @498

I _STILL_ Agree with LLD's #508. One of SDC/IS/Pooky is likely scum. Unfortunately, I have no freakin clue which one.

I love MoI's posting. #514. I hated it in Open 302. In Open 302 he was town. IGMEOY MOI. (though I'm staying the hell away from
any actual accusations because I'm too scared to be wrong twice)

I like LLD #529. It's not only a pro-town statement to make, but the context and choice of words reads legitimate.

Pooky giving IS a run for his money in entertainment.

Mina #564 --- Mina is so obviously town it hurts me in places it would be inappropriate to mention. Especially the line about Vi
in this post. This is completely and utterly genuine scumhunting. Once again, anyone who suggests Mina is scum should probably be
nuked on sight.

However. Magua #567 -- I do not share his Toasty read.

AV #570 - no you were baiting. continually asking questions in an attempt to make me look worse.

AV #571 - This sounds like scum admitting town is town. (ie. AV admitting Toog is town)

SpyreX #574 --- AWWW <3 I won't nuke you promise. (then again I promiesd I would nuke you so YOU'RE TAKING A RISK SPYREX)

ooba #580 - why isn't ooba contributing more?

Regfan #586 - as much as Regfan is defending me he could definitely be scum from this post :S But this hinges on AV being scum
as well. Also, I don't claim to be able to read Regfan well. So null for now. His scumlist is fine but Regfan is able to legitimately
scumhunt while still being scum, as witnessed by my previous game with him.

Magua #595 is the most hilarious thing ever. My scumhunting is that bad, eh?

AurorusVox is SO SCUM OH MY GOSH PEOPLE WHO VOTED THE OTHER GUY NEED TO DIE NOW.

SpyreX #599 -- the word "protip" also makes me angry, fill with rage and nuke happy. I hope you're watching out for yourself, because
I may not be.

Okay fine Regfan #608 you are town happy? (the defense of me is just too solid)
...but then you vote for RedCoyote. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Null read again. I want Regafn to be town I erally do but that
might cost me the game again.

Response to AV #609 ... when someone is mad, they don't care for "logic". You want to push someone who is mad and you will get a
response. What you do with that response determines YOUR scumminess, not mine. It's spelled B-A-I-T-I-N-G.

As said earlier Gamma is town because of #620 and the subsequent one where I am convinced he actually thinks I'm scum.

The irony is that I _still_, even in this reread, don't have a read on Magua (response to AV #623)

LLD #627 ... Going to let other people read Regfan. I want to believe he's town, because his defense of me seems legit, but meta tells
me to beware as he's very good scum.

SpyreX #646 glad you FINALLY admitted it was self-preservationist. what took you so long? (also IS #648 is WAYYYYYYY more chaotic
than me, fyi)

pooky #659 - people need to listen to posts like this. AV is a french whore, dammit!

---RC has flipped as of when I am at his catchup #676 so I obv won't be commenting just reading it---

However, now that we know RC is scum. Who started his crappy wagon? (being the person who was wagoned counter to AV before dana I
quite agreed with RC's logic. Let's see who didn't)

MoI and inhim? Well, MoI and I never see eye to eye... -_-

...Yeah sorry inhim. You're scum. #695 (and it's so unfortunate given that SEE MY SIGNATURE)

---holy crap I've got 6 pages to go and SpyreX is dead. holy crap will post in morning ---

*sigh* MoI #700 is just MoI's way of scumhunting. MoI looks for contradictions and inconsistencies, which are nice, yes, but that
doesn't always indicate someone is scum -_-

But I'm placing most of the blame of the RC wagon on inhim.

Agree with MoI #739 logic of nuking SocioPath.

Scumread on gorilla #759 - for fencesitting earlier on with Hezwavre. Also, for asking RC a leadign question (dude the answer is
obvious his reads changed) in order to justify his existence on the wagon.

...and Ludi is just really good at erading people. Ludi is twon town town.

Swift Justice #822 is interesting. It's too bad I have the opposite read you expect me to have ie. SJ scum LLD maybe-town so your
refusal to answer her questions makes you look TERRIBLE.

----it is now Day Two----

Gamma #855 --- the AV vote in that post is separate from my commentary on SDC/IS/Pooky. I was just not very good at making it obvious.

#863/#864 - I did not understand what MoI was saying. I asked for clarification. Any questions? Oh wait, both of you are scum.

Lady LambdaDelta has great reads ... in other words, I agree with them ... in other words, given my track record recently, they are
probably wrong

danakillsu #866 -- lets not make TOWN waste a nuke? wtf is this?

I'm not going to be posting scum and town lists though you can figure it out based on this post. I don't want to make life easy
for the Europeans (ie. to make it simple for them to figure out whether they need to kill me or not)

Speaking of good reads from people to trust. Mina is god. Let's finish what we started yesterday. Vote: AurorusVox

Don't screw it up this time people.

with subsequent reads:

Hez wrote:Actually it's moer beneficial to me if I have my reads in a place I can refer back to them later. So here they are for the skimmers:

Reads for my own use:

Sole Survivor in a Nuclear Holocaust would make me so happy aka. uberTOWN: Mina
Town: Hinduragi, Gamma, Magister Ludi, SDC, Toogeloo
Leaning Town but verdict still out: LLD
I can't read this mofo: Magua
I want to say Town but I'm afraid of making that mistake twice see Open 302: Regfan
I'm not even going to try and read him see Open 302: MoI
Scum: AV, Swift Justice, danakillsu, SocioPath, inhim, gorilla
(All others null)

Oh look six scum. How convenient. I'm not goign to pretend I have all of them right, but this is a good jumping-off point.

Funny how the one I got right is the one that stumped everyone else.

I was even attacking gorilla. Here's June 21st in response to gorilla:

Hez wrote:

1) This is really, really noncommittal. It's like you want to accuse someone of misrepping you but you do it in such a passive way that it's clear you care far more about your image than finding scum.
2) See #1. Except the "gosh darn slow" bit. You're blaming yourself so that no-one gets mad at you.
3) A non-nuke claim is not going to save you.

Very very image-conscious gorilla. Very likely the SK.

AV needs to be lynched though. Where are you mina?

How about my attack on Swift Justice on June 23rd?

Hez wrote:First, it really seems like there are many better ways to spend your time than on someone who is very unlikely to be lynched today, such as myself. This reads as a scum trying to look useful. Lots of fencesitting
("HezLucky is not the target for today but maybe I'll pursue him tomorrow"), and a lot of uncertainty for an "analysis" that is that long (Hez didn't have a read of RedCoyote -- which is obvious, because RC had flipped midway through my read so I did not bother)
"but I won't hold it against him" -- aka. "I'm not sure whether or not this is going to go over well with the rest of the players in the game, so I'm going to refrain from attacking him ... also, the case with Hez/RC is weak and I don't feel like getting
called out on that today. I want to look useful not scum."

Basically, I question the motivation behind doing a reread specifically on someone who is at no risk of getting lynched today but who was under pressure yesterday. It seems like Swift Justice has been skimming the thread, thinking "oh that hez guy had some
pressure on him yesterday, let me do an analysis of him to make myself look useful" and not realizing that I am under virtually zero pressure today and thus an analysis of me would be quite useless.

SJ also reads like he/she's scared to say anything definitively bad about me, but is leaving just enough space to be able to wagon me later if the opportunity arises (and it won't - but skimscumSJ doesn't know that)

On July 1st, I gave my reads. This is essentially what gorilla has AVOIDED doing. Gorilla has avoided actively calling anyone scum, in order to not piss people off. Yet I gave my reads.

Hez wrote:Gonna give my reads here.

danakillsu - Leaning scum. Could be completely useless and idiotic town. Glad he's out but I doubt he'll be replaced given night will
coincide with him not being here.
gorilla - Leaning town. Could definitely be scum but I would like to see others go before.
HezLucky - can't read this guy.
Hinduragi - Likely town. Don't think he's scum. He won DEFCON1 because he nuked scum early.
inHimshallibe - Possible scum. Don't want him living too long but he's not worth getting rid of yet.
Internet Stranger Zhero - Possible town. Or very good scum. SOMEONE from the scum must have nuked a buddy to look really good. Could be IS.
I don't want him alive as the last person but many many more people are scummier.
Lady Lambdadelta - Quite possible scum, esp based on Hinduragi above. Needs to die tomorrow. Would be amenable to having LLD nuke me tmrw.
Magister Ludi - needs to be lynched today. Solid chance of popping up scum. But if he pops up town his reads are very interesting.
Magua - dying. Want to see his flip. I think town but not sure.
Mina - Was originally super-confirmed town but not anymore. If we go deep into this game watch out for her I don't trust her anymore.
PookyTheMagicalBear - See IS. If Pooky nukes one more scum I'm putting him as the sole survivor though.
Regfan - Scum. Though flip, please.
Screaming Death Clan (Fate & xRECKONERx hydra) - Could be scum. Unsure. I think flips would shed some light. Don't want him alive at the end.
ToastyToast - I'm more suspicious of him than most. Can live for now.
Toogeloo - Likely town. But we'll see.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3615 (isolation #219) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 am

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Anything. Pls also explain why fs is better than silo other than for avoiding postgame blame

Look, here's what it comes down to.

I was pissed as fuck.

What you need to do is simple. Go and reread that portion of the game. Determine whether or not my anger was legitimate. If you feel it is, you'll understand why I chose fail safe. If you feel it isn't, so be it.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3616 (isolation #220) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 am

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:
HezLucky wrote:Did you know I can do the exact same thing for you?

virtually 3 weeks of nothing and active lurking is not compensated for by an OMGUS under pressure

and ultimately the difference is that i am not using strong scumhunting as an argument for why i am town

you are trying to use that as a point in your favor and i have just disproven that

"no you" is not a very persuasive argument

I should mention that due to the setup of this game most of those 3 weeks were spent waiting for flips.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3617 (isolation #221) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 am

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:
HezLucky wrote:Did you know I can do the exact same thing for you?

virtually 3 weeks of nothing and active lurking is not compensated for by an OMGUS under pressure

and ultimately the difference is that i am not using strong scumhunting as an argument for why i am town

you are trying to use that as a point in your favor and i have just disproven that

"no you" is not a very persuasive argument

I should mention that due to the setup of this game most of those 3 weeks were spent waiting for flips.

This does not change the fact that you, gorilla, have not scumhunted AT ALL during that time. And you seem to have no respones for this.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3619 (isolation #222) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by HezLucky »

GORILLA

LISTEN TO ME

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE POSTS YOU JUST QUOTED WAS YOU SAYING "I DONT THINK SO AND SO IS SCUM" OR "I'M LEANING TOWN" OR "I HAVE A NULL READ" OR "I'M NOT SURE"

NTO ONCE DID YOU SAY "I THINK THIS PERSON IS SCUM". THAT'S MY ARGUMENT. (The exception is IS -- but that was you responding to MY case on IS. There was no chance of IS retaliating on you. I insisted that he nuke ME)

YOU HAVE NOT SCUMHUNTED. TOWNHUNTING IS NOT SCUMHUNTING WHEN THERE IS ONE SCUM LEFT. YOU CAN'T JUST POINT AT EVERYONE ELSE AND SAY OMG THEY ARE ALL TOWN. THEY ARE. BECAUSE YOU'RE THE SCUM. AND YOU'RE TRYING TO AVOID PISSING PEOPLE OFF.

FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS GAME, TOWNHUNTING =/= SCUMHUNTING. YOU NEVER ONCE STUCK YOUR NECK OUT THERE AND SAID "THIS GUY IS SCUM" BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO AFRAID OF RETALIATION. YOU ARE SCUM. DIE SCUM DIE.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3621 (isolation #223) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by HezLucky »

NO

SURVIVALIST MENTALITY IS NOT TOWN WHEN THERE IS 1 SCUM LEFT @ 11 PEOPLE ALIVE.

GOD FUCK DAMN POOKY WHERE ARE YOU?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3622 (isolation #224) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by HezLucky »

brb shower

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3625 (isolation #225) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:
HezLucky wrote:NO

SURVIVALIST MENTALITY IS NOT TOWN WHEN THERE IS 1 SCUM LEFT @ 11 PEOPLE ALIVE.

GOD FUCK DAMN POOKY WHERE ARE YOU?

i never had a survivalist mentality. you did. i avoided mentioning myself as a final survivor possibility until today because it would have been incredibly presumptuous

(turns out i'm not going out today oh wellz no shower for me)

your survivalist mentality is tied directly to your lack of scumhunting. all you have eben doing is focusing on looking town. this has nothing to do with what you say about beign or not being the sole survivor and everything to do with how you've ACTED.

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3627 (isolation #226) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:and i'd argue that townhunting is perhaps more valuable in this game because there are so many kills that process of elims is an effective strategy except we fucked it up hardcore

again i direct you to the swathe of posting where you said absolutely nothing

townhunting is very valuable. very very valuable. you're right. it's largely more valuablet han scumhunting in this game. because it'll prob win you the game.

HOWEVER, when there is 1 scum left, townhunting is meaningless. You can claim so and so is town, you'll probably be right, and it's pointless. You need to SCUMhunt at one scum left.

This is what I've been saying about glory, and why I'm desperately trying to get Pooky to see my side of the story. The reason gorilla has not scumhunted is because there is no glory in it for him. I catch the last scum and I'm suddenly awesome again. Gorilla is guaranteed to eb wrong, because he is the scum. That's why I scumhunted. That's why I tried.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3628 (isolation #227) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:and your actions and the actions of others show that you are scum

I feel like I'm going in circles. When you want to call a truce I am happy to do so and let Pooky decide.

I also don't feel like Pooky's reading my posts anymore. Haven't seen one inclination that he is. It's frustrating.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3631 (isolation #228) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:why do you need to scumhunt with 1 scum let? that seems vastly inefficient, you waste your time chasing false positives and it's easier to clear people based on regards to interactions with flipped scum, i'd say scumhunting is more effective when you have a wider pool to catch scum but this is veering into MD talk

regardless you are vastly overinflating your contributions to try and look protown

3 weeks of active lurking, no contribution after LLD died until pressed on by IS

no reasons for why you're town no counterargument to the reasons why i am town

LOLL this so called "townhunting" is WHY WE'RE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. I'm pretty sure that the two of us were the MOST REQUESTED PEOPLE IN THE FINAL THREE. One of the town's "townhunting" suspects has completely failed now, hasn't it?

Your second point is just wrong.

Your third point is irrelevant. You have no contribution at all. I've tried to figure out who the scum is. That's what it comes down to. You don't even have an adequate response to that point that I've been raising for the last 5 pages. The fact that you haven't scumhunted at all. Your best respones is "no u", and you're wrong --> I've put my neck out on the line and said ITS IS, ITS POOKY. You haven't done anything until the very very end.

And your fourth point is funny. It's funny how you are so focused on TOWN and yet I am so focused on finding SCUM. Just like you have said, you being scum is higher probability than me being scum. :)

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3632 (isolation #229) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:meh at this point the game ends tonight so i am absolutely going to give it my all until 23:59

and frankly i finally feel like i'm coming alive

Pooky please make your decision before this time the last thing we want is for you to nuke someone and you to have been "technically" dead at that point where you fired your nuke.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3633 (isolation #230) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:meh at this point the game ends tonight so i am absolutely going to give it my all until 23:59

and frankly i finally feel like i'm coming alive

Hell it doesn't matter. If Pooky's not going to read my posts why would he read yours?

He's not even here, either.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3635 (isolation #231) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:you tried to 'figure out' scum at the end of day 4 and the start of today when you came under scrutiny, it does not count

you're also disregarding your "i don't know who it is" shtick from earlier in the day

i already made a big post about why you're scum and proven the premises for your arguments false

and yes i'm obviously not suggesting that pooky waits until deadline to decide

It doesn't coutn? You don't want to count my scumhunting? I stuck my neck out and tried to figure out WHO IT WAS. I came up with REASONS WHY THEY WERE SCUM. That's what matters.

You STILL don't have a response to my case.

And remember -- scum have to do certain things. You've done those things and I haven't. If you know anything about mathematics and logic, my case trumps yours several hundred times over. I'm proving it from first principles and you are trying to fit the information to your presupposed hypothesis.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3639 (isolation #232) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by HezLucky »

You're BAD TOWN? If anything, looking townie makes you GREAT TOWN.

Except for the fact that you are the only one doing it. If we were both doing it, I COULD NOT USE THAT CASE AGAINST YOU.

But scum have to survive, they have to avoid pissing anyone off -- I've fucking caught you. Yuo acn argue it all you want. It will come down to whether or not Pooky believes MY case enough.

Specific aspect of your play? That's been your ENTIRE play for the past several weeks.

It's processo f elimination. Your behaviour doesn't make you scum. But it's behaviour that scum must do. And when it comes down to me and you, and the fact that Im' not doing that behaviour, then your behaviour DOES make you scum.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3642 (isolation #233) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am reading. I am also 7 drinks into dinner with friends. Expect decision b4 deadline. Hez, if u were angry why did u not pick a silo and shoot the people who piss u off. Seems fs is really bad for a townie since u cant choose not to retaliate.

I want u guys to tell me the most protown you've done this game.

You're asking this questino to someone who has been wrong all game. You'er also asking this questino to gorilla, who is here because scum let him bus. How do you expect me to answer this question well?

The most protown thing I've done this game is when the numbers have dwindled down, I have actually been USEFUL. I have actively been searching for the scum. Have been wrong twice. I am the one who made a plan to ensure gorilla did NOT get the hammer. That may be what wins us the game. I have tried to do everything in my power to make it really obvious to you why gorilla is scum, but when you don't read my posts none of this matters Pooky.

Re: Fail Safe
The whole idea behind a policy lynch is "Hez is detrimental to teh town". I am not a VI. I have never been treated like one. When you are told this for the first time, it WILL make you really angry. If I grab a silo and retaliate on someone who is obvtown, it juts enforces the fact that I am detrimental to the town. But if I grab the failsafe, go about my business and some asshole nukes me, then I can laugh at his sorry ass. I am vengeful. It's part of my personality. When it comes down to it, I would rather have the person that nuked me die than the person next to him who said he was going to nuke me but didn't actually do it.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3644 (isolation #234) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:hez weren't you trying to say that i was scum due to first principles or w/e, that you say "this is a thing scum must do, gorilla did it, therefore he is scum" because i "haven't scumhunted" which i fully admit is a protown thing to do but now you say it would make me great town except you know i'm scum? you seem to be contradicting yourself from earlier where you attacked me for starting off with the idea that you are scum

i mean now you're actually saying i'm scum because i look townie? what the fuck?

Nope. Not contradicting. Shall I explain again?

Listen. Let's say instead of me there was another playeri n the final three. His name was GORILLA2. He was exactly like gorilla in every way.

Let's say gorilla2 also PLAYED exactly like gorilla in every way. One of them has to be town, and it's not inconceivable by any means for gorilla to play in that style.

In which case, my entire case against you would be moot.

Let's say however, that gorilla2 did not play AT ALL like gorilla. He attacked people and wasn't worried about whether or not he would survive. Then gorilla2 can't posisbly be scum. Because scum need to play in a manner that enables him to survive.

In other words, PLAYING SURVIVAL does not make you scum. But being scum means you must play survival. If I had played survival, this argument is moot. But I have not, and since we are only choosing between the two of us, this automatically makes you scum.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3646 (isolation #235) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:hez if i was getting nuked while i had the hammer it would mean i would die overnight so i couldn't win as scum in that scenario

get out of the spin zone

Perfect way to make yourself look town.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3649 (isolation #236) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:you were worried about wanting to survive though and i really wasn't

This is not true. You are the one who avoided pissing people off. You are the one who avoided directly accusing anyone. You are the one who only made it loo like he swas scumhunting by doing nothing but calling people town.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3650 (isolation #237) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:so what if everyone had been all, "yeah nuke gorilla pooky i don't trust him"

Then we win? I don't udnerstand ur question

also brb defecating.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3653 (isolation #238) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:
HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:so what if everyone had been all, "yeah nuke gorilla pooky i don't trust him"

Then we win? I don't udnerstand ur question

also brb defecating.

except i'm town

my point being why risk asking that as scum

i wanted to try to ensure a town win and there are two ways of doing so: being the last survivor or choosing the final survivor correctly

was more than willing to go with the second option

so denying me the hammer there isn't a towntell at all seeing as i would have been confirmed town

YOU WERE CLUELESS THIS GAME. Just like me. THE PROPER RESPONSE TO BEING CLUELESS IS GIVE SOMEONE ELSE THE FUCKING HAMMER.

You in no way ensure a town win by hammering in ANY game where you're clueless, much less this one where you're scum.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3656 (isolation #239) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:but as scum there i would die after i hammer, i wouldn't win

And I'm saying this is a town-looking move in order to try and win you the game.

You aren't being suspected. Of course you can say "guys I would like the hammer". Nobody's going to give it to someone they think is town.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3657 (isolation #240) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Why wouldn't you just pick silo and fire back manually?

I nuke town and I'm a detriment to the town. How many times must I say this? It's all about the policy lynch.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3658 (isolation #241) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Alright Pooky. I'm going to ask that you fire your nuke.

I'm visibly tired. I have repeated the same fucking caes 20 times. gorilla has absolutely nothing on me, and if you are too dense to see that then I don't fucking care. Lose the game yourself. I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my night.

Ta.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3677 (isolation #242) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gorilla u playing me?

He is playing you. Not very well, but it doesn't matter. You're drunk. You want some sort of acknowledgement that you've done the right thing.

I wasn't planning on posting again, but it's clear that you plan on nuking me.

Let me explain to you why I left. I laid out an absolutely excellent case on gorilla, which you REFUSED TO READ. You then proceeded to ask me several questions that I had already given answers to. I've done everything in my power to ensure that you have adequate information and yuo, Pooky, have refused to use it. For this reason, you are completely at fault when you get this wrong. Not if, but when. Gorilla's case is terrible and mine is excellent. This game only hinges on you realizing ONE of those facts, not even both. Yet your inability to do this shows me that yuo are not at all an analytical player like you claim. For any analytical player, this would be a cakewalk. You have failed.

Now hurry up and nuke me. I will suicide immediately, and then continue to yell at you for being a fucking failure. What kind of idiot gets hammered at LyLo? Next time, make your fucking decision befoer then. At least you were right yesterday.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3678 (isolation #243) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gorilla u playing me?

He is playing you. Not very well, but it doesn't matter. You're drunk. You want some sort of acknowledgement that you've done the right thing.

I wasn't planning on posting again, but it's clear that you plan on nuking me.

Let me explain to you why I left. I laid out an absolutely excellent case on gorilla, which you REFUSED TO READ. You then proceeded to ask me several questions that I had already given answers to. I've done everything in my power to ensure that you have adequate information and yuo, Pooky, have refused to use it. For this reason, you are completely at fault when you get this wrong. Not if, but when. Gorilla's case is terrible and mine is excellent. This game only hinges on you realizing ONE of those facts, not even both. Yet your inability to do this shows me that yuo are not at all an analytical player like you claim. For any analytical player, this would be a cakewalk. You have failed.

Now hurry up and nuke me. I will suicide immediately, and then continue to yell at you for being a fucking failure. What kind of idiot gets hammered at LyLo? Next time, make your fucking decision befoer then. At least you were right yesterday.

Addendum: The moment I sensed that you were not reading my fucking posts, and were going to string us along for a few hours, I simply refused to play that game. All I know is, if I had stayed from 8-midnight, and watched you nuke me, I would've wanted those four fucking hours of my life back. Stop interacting with us and READ OUR FUCKING CASES.

You're a failure. A complete and utter failure. You're going to get this wrong. And because you are drunk, I don't even care. Gorilla's manipulation of drunk Pooky is way too obvious to just sit here and do nothing.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3680 (isolation #244) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I read every word. U said he didn't do shit. But I've been wrong game so way war?

What do you think of gorilla's case on me?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3682 (isolation #245) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:what makes you so sure

if you think you've argued well shouldn't you believe he'll choose right

or do you believe your scumminess has shown through and that's why you're despondent

why would you give up on lylo as town

regardless, the bitching is classless. take a chill pill. just a game. trying to intimidate someone into making the wrong choice is lame. god damn if i were in his shoes i'd kill you right now for that.

I'm vengeful. As I've shown, I don't always play with the town's best intentions in mind. I WILL fucking yell at ihm,. because to me this is clear as day. I don't see how he can call himself an analytical player and not be able to analyze two cases that are of COMPLETELY DIFFERENT QUALITY.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3683 (isolation #246) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:what makes you so sure

if you think you've argued well shouldn't you believe he'll choose right

or do you believe your scumminess has shown through and that's why you're despondent

why would you give up on lylo as town

regardless, the bitching is classless. take a chill pill. just a game. trying to intimidate someone into making the wrong choice is lame. god damn if i were in his shoes i'd kill you right now for that.

I have argued well and you have not and I am quite sure Pooky does not realize that. Thus, I am pretty sure Pooky is going to get this wrong and nuke me.

Hence, I've already started my post game bitching.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3684 (isolation #247) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Pooky wrote:[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate on Friday, 29 July at 23:56 EST.

Posting this again. In case there is a problem with your internet, please don't wait until the last possible minute to nuke.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3686 (isolation #248) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:hez why is it that your arguments are perfect golden ambrosia from mount olympus and every time anyone disagrees with you or finds you suspicious it's bullshit low quality nonsense that is inferior in every way

Nope.

Open 302.

Magna completely outargued me.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3687 (isolation #249) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:hez why is it that your arguments are perfect golden ambrosia from mount olympus and every time anyone disagrees with you or finds you suspicious it's bullshit low quality nonsense that is inferior in every way

Nope.

Open 302.

Magna completely outargued me.

I couldn't even come closet o winning that argument.

This one, however, my logic is far better than yours. First principles beats fitting things to your hypothesis ANY DAY.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3688 (isolation #250) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by HezLucky »

as long as I'm town any argument against me will be bullshit. But I will not call it low quality if it isn't.

If your argument was better, or mine was worse, I would be trying harder. As of now, I believe my argument is far superior, so my plan of attack is trying to convince Pooky to analyze our arguments.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3691 (isolation #251) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:bitching is just you trying to look more town

i've gone over your flaws and contradictions though and every time you just keep saying i didn't respond to your case

I've replied to your flaws and contradictions. And I've done a damn good job of it.

You on the other hand still have NO adequate response to my case.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3692 (isolation #252) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:but heh fuck it even if it were better you're still scum, maybe that's why you're raging

Better? Bro, it is like comparing a professional sports player to someone who plays sports for fun. It is LEAGUES better.

It's unfortunate Pooky doesn't watch whatever sport was presented in the above analogy.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3694 (isolation #253) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by HezLucky »

When does Pooky show up and end this?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3696 (isolation #254) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:when he's ready.

and you're STILL trying to look town

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3698 (isolation #255) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Alright, back in an hour adn a bit to see the outcome of the game.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3706 (isolation #256) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Actually Pooky in my original list of six I got one scum right: gorilla.

And pay no attention to gorilla. WE ARE NOT LYNCHING TODAY.

We're not voting no lynch. We're simply NOT LYNCHING.

Pooky nukes and that's game.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3707 (isolation #257) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by HezLucky »

POOKY YOU HAVE FIFTEEN MINUTES DEAR GOD HURRY UP

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3710 (isolation #258) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by HezLucky »

^^fair enough.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3711 (isolation #259) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:i'm saying lynch the person getting nuked to make sure they're dead

i do not see why you would object

also weren't you supposed to be gone

I had every intention of playing nba 2k11 for an hour, but about halfway through the second quarter I had to check to see if he had made up his mind.

{Hawks 42 Cavs 25 FWIW}

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3712 (isolation #260) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Dear god Pooky 10 minutes.

If he doesn't show up we're probably getting trolled.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3714 (isolation #261) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by HezLucky »

just dont ask me for a last second case or plea pooky i'm on my desktop computer which is hella slow

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3716 (isolation #262) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by HezLucky »

You fucking troll nuke one of us

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3720 (isolation #263) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by HezLucky »

lol u lose

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3722 (isolation #264) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Pooky, you're either troll or terri-bad town.

I hope for your case you're the first.

You'll never be as stupid as that moron dragyn_mage who allowed BabyJesus to walk as Anix, SK/Insane Cop, while I had a guilty on him and flipped Sane Cop.

But you're still a moron.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3723 (isolation #265) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:VOTE: hezlucky

courtesy of the red white and blue

This is France, right?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3736 (isolation #266) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by HezLucky »

(Okay Pooky I obviously retract everything I've said now that you're scum)

Had Pooky not violated Rule 14 what would have happened?

(And oh look, I got one right. LOL)

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3742 (isolation #267) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Magua wrote:
HezLucky wrote:(Okay Pooky I obviously retract everything I've said now that you're scum)

Had Pooky not violated Rule 14 what would have happened?

(And oh look, I got one right. LOL)

You would've been lynched, Pooky NK's gorilla, Europeans win.

Or do you mean if there was no hijinx and no votes? Pooky would live. His silo was in defensive mode, so he wasn't going to die from IHSIB's nuke.

hmm thats not a very satisfying victory then.

gorilla almost cost ust he game o_O

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3743 (isolation #268) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:[] not trolled
[] trolled
[X] SO TROLLED

I LOVE YOU TOO

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3760 (isolation #269) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/XejfMULk8bWp

there's ECHELON, not that it's anything that hasn't already been seen but i'll post it for completeness' sake

i apologize for uh

everything

ME TOO!

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3823 (isolation #270) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:They basically adopted this plAn for endgame except with me nuking after inhim nuked me. If Mina had not made this post I would've been in a much better spot to drive the town.

@faraday if you really think it's ok to post after gamedeath on events that happen after you r hit by a nuclear missile then I have nothing to say to you about this subject.

My plan was the one that was adopted, and I don't even remember Mina posting that, so that should tell you how much impact it had on me. -_-

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”