ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Okay guys, I am Fritzlers replacement. (read the small text in last night message. Possibly every body missed it)
The thread is 99 pages long, is any body willing to give me a summary? I am not going to be caught up before next week otherwise.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:07 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

DrippingGoofball wrote:You can start by voting Darox, Tanarin's replacement.

If you give a good reason, I will.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:07 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Good enough for me.

Vote: Darox
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:16 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

DGB, ooba, Ludi and Bunnylover.
Can you give me points I have to look out for when I am skimming through the 99 pages?
All of you separately please.

Oh, and if somebody can explain the how the map works, please. :)
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Thanks all for ignoring me...

This please:
ConSpiracy wrote:DGB, ooba, Ludi and Bunnylover.
Can you give me points I have to look out for when I am skimming through the 99 pages?
All of you separately please.

Oh, and if somebody can explain the how the map works, please. :)

unvote: darox

I agree with ooba thinking about the killers being bad. The sample role pms showed us that there is a possibility of a mafia in this game. From the posts made on this day, I have reads on some players and I like daroxtown more than tajotown. Seraphim's posts remind me of a scumposts.
Reread has to wait a little while. I'm not home.

@mod: May I have an awesome name as well? Right now Fritzler's name is still in the opening post.

Done, sorry about the delay. Your name is difficult to work in...
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

No guilty?
Then there is no reason not to vote Tajo.
I really dislike his posting during this day.
Vote: populartajo

The reread will start sunday, I am not home at the moment.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:44 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:eh, I think bvoigt is cult now, something about his passive way of dealing with the supposed guilty on him:

"Is this claiming a guilty?"

doesn't ring true as a town who thinks someone is reaction testing on him.

Yes, that tickled my spidey sense too, but I wasn't sure about this.

At first I found it odd that he did that, thinking about that a little more it is obvious to react like that.
Town would be sceptical of a guilty. Scum would overreact on it.
The only thing that's odd is that he questioned it and not said that it wasn't true.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

ooba, the little I know about you, this is not the well reasoned ooba I have read before. This was trying to find evidence to incriminate DGB-ooba instead of Using evidence to find scum-ooba.

I can't properly respond to your case since I haven't read every thing, but it basicly is summarized in this:
- DGB has inside info (doesn't necessarily have to be cult)
- Opposite scum team wanted to lynch DGB (doesn't have to point out DGB is scum at all)
- List wishywashy. (Really don't have a clue what you want to point out)
- PR hunting (Probably a scumread?)

Seraphim's post is once again a very easy scumlurky post. While he could have said a lot more about the ooba/DGB argument, he uses a misguided town-xvart to change the suspect and justify a bad vote.
There are at least two scum in these:

Seraphim
populartajo
ooba

And since tajo and ooba are not likely to be cult together, I want a Seraphim wagon coming up.

unvote: populartajo
vote: Seraphim

Now townies, vote this scumbastard. This should be our lynch for today.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Starting the reread now.
I only wanted to point out this scumpost first:
populartajo wrote:Hi.

Im sincerely lost.

All I know is that Darox and DGB are scum together.

Im getting more and more paranoid about Hero and I dont like it.

Fin.

I will pay special attention to Tanarin/Darox and LLD, since those two seem to have changed their posting styles.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

bvoigt wrote:@Con: What makes it a scumpost?

Call me CS, dammit!

He just want others to figure out what is going on and gives a reason to vote for a lynch on Darox/DGB and Hero.

I read day 1 and one of these guys Kinetic recruited day 1 in order from most likely to least likely:

Day 1 recruit list

Bvoigt
– Does hardly anything but flavour discussion/rolefishing and lurks just enough to not do anything and get away with it. Worst change of vote ever with the worst reason ever ("Jesus")
Ooba
– Reasoning is bad, would make a nice First recruit, lurky but not scummy lurky.
Tanarin
– Lurky and didn’t do anything townish, ignored all day by everyone but tajo
Herodotus
– Bad and lurky and used only WIFOMish reasons
Seraphim
– Promising but no content.

All others are not day 1 recruit. Next days will point out which of these can be striped of the list to have one/two left.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:15 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

So....?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:57 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Battousai wrote:CS- You didn't mention Zdenek in your (likely d1 recruit). Why not? His first few posts in the game were scummy (voting someone based on rolename, making a list of likely recruits based on rolename, then attacking xvart for thinking bv was scum as bv is too new a join date to be recruited). Then the whole thing where he has the least amount of posts than anyone else still alive (and some dead) leads me to believe he isn't the most active player and would be a decent candidate for your list.

Because I don't believe at all that a cult recruit would take a very different way of trying to find a recruit. Why taking all the attention for it?
He did lurk, but so did more I didn't put in my list.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Battousai wrote:You think a cult recruit wouldn't vote someone based on their rolename?

Not if he is called out for it and continued with it.
On top of that, I recall having played with him before. It matches his play.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:23 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Magister Ludi wrote:How does it match his play? What do you usually see him do as town that he is doing here?

His play was, no offence, not one of the clearest and I remember him using alternative scumhunting which got town zdenek lynched earlier.

Zdenek
, can you remember the game we both played in? I can't, but I can remember playing with you. Maybe a game I replaced in later orso?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:34 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Zdenek wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:How does it match his play? What do you usually see him do as town that he is doing here?

His play was, no offence, not one of the clearest and I remember him using alternative scumhunting which got town zdenek lynched earlier.

Zdenek
, can you remember the game we both played in? I can't, but I can remember playing with you. Maybe a game I replaced in later orso?

I think my wiki is complete and I just checked through it. Unless you have an alt or I failed to add a game to it, we haven't played together before.

I will check your wiki. Maybe there is a game that I've read or replaced in later or something.

But first, I am reading day 2 at the moment. Let's see what comes out of it.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

And I am done with Day 2. Luckily that took me less than Day 1, which was a beast to read...
Again in order of Most likely to least likely.
Note that Bvoigt/Tanarin/Ooba are in both lists. I highly doubt Ooba would be a day 2 recruit, but it's still possible. Actually, all of these "cultreads" are a lot less strong than the ones on Day 1.

Day 1 recruit list

Bvoigt
– Does hardly anything but flavour discussion/rolefishing and lurks just enough to not do anything and get away with it. Worst change of vote ever with the worst reason ever ("Jesus").
Ooba
– Reasoning is bad, would make a nice First recruit, lurky but not scummy lurky.
Tanarin
– Lurky and didn’t do anything townish, ignored all day by everyone but tajo.
Herodotus
<- Not cult day 2, too much of a risk.
Seraphim
<- Not cult day 2, first post is to condemn/confirm someone.

Day 2 recruit list

LLD
– Where did she go? She went from accusing others constantly day 1 to bandwagoning a lot in day 2. Once called out for it, she suddenly picks up activity.
Tanarin
– What the hell is this guy doing? Even less than day 1.
Bvoigt
– Continues to say things that are not lurky enough, but also not attacking enough to get in the picture.
Flameaxe
– Does a good job not doing much.
Ooba
– Track whut? Isn’t that vocal until he is questioned by “Kinetic’s tracking”-misread. Vote for DGB is scumtastic.

Taking a break, other duties come later.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Herodotus wrote:Now that I know you were talking about day 1, I'd dispute that, but it doesn't matter. Not at all.

So... Because I said you aren't possible to be a day 1 recruit you stop showing why my reasoning is wrong in your eyes? You don't want to show why I may have made up things and find a possible recruit in the reasoning? I have never found somebody that wants to keep away from discussion as much as possible. Congratulations, you just earned extra attention in the next days.
bvoigt wrote:
I'm not a fan of any of these reasons.
You mention lurking for all 5--
however, there are several lurky players you don't mention, like Bunnylover and Zdenek. And the other points are just as bad.
By flavor discussion and rolefishing, are you referring to how I tried to get Cobblerfone lynched because I didn't believe his claim?
And that "worst change of vote ever" was made just before the deadline to avoid a no-lynch.
Furthermore, I thought ooba's reasoning on Day 1 was pretty good (here, for example).

You don't have to be a fan of my reasons.
The lurking is a major part of my choosing possible cult-recruits since the first day is vital to be alive. However it is not every thing, others may have town tells and you and ooba have scum tells as well. Tanarin was just a complete lurkfest.
Zdenek I have explained already why I didn't put him in the list and let me look up why I didn't post bunnylover in the list...
I think it was this post: (I lost my notes somewhere)
BunnyLover wrote:Bah, really really really hate culted games.
Why did I sign up for this v-v.

Of course there could be WIFOM, but this is not a post a cult player would make.
On top of that she is constantly telling us to culthunt, not to scumhunt. If we indeed have either a mafia or a SK, she would be a nice candidate.
Yes I meant that and this:
bvoigt wrote:@Battousai: I would also like to know flavor, please. Also, will the mod tell us that xvart is unable to be lynched?

This piece of gold shows that you weren't trying to bust Cobblerfone in his unrecruitable fake-claim. Because if you were, you wouldn't have asked this flavour as you couldn't do anything with it. I see no town reason to have all the flavour in the open.
Wagons were 6 vs. 7. Still no need to switch. If you really wanted xvart over Chrono, you'd have others switch. And on top of that, I agreed with Battousai there, a lynch wasn't necessary at all and the last minute changers are far more likely to be scum: (bvoigt, poro, kats, Inhim, Andrius) 2 out of 5, not a bad score. (And I mean you and poro/kats, just one of them was recruited)
At first, the Yos paranoia is bull shit. That's not good reasoning. I recall ooba being far better than that.
And read this this (wishy-washy, far-stretched theories), this (answer on DGB, not town)

@Flameaxe
, please use names in your quotes. I had no clue from which player the quotes were from and searching for it is quite annoying.
@Zdenek
, Will search the game tomorrow. I'm not in the mood right now.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Battousai wrote:Con- that quote is about my fake protect on xvart, I don't see the point in that... point.

At that point, nobody knew it was a fake protect, yet bvoigt wanted to have the flavour.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Conspiracy is not culted.

Next time, ask. That's far easier.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:11 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Battousai wrote:CS- "This piece of gold shows that you weren't trying to bust Cobblerfone in his unrecruitable fake-claim. Because if you were, you wouldn't have asked this flavour as you couldn't do anything with it. I see no town reason to have all the flavour in the open." In reply to bv wanting flavor on XVART.

Let's try it again.
1. Bvoigt asks for Cobblerfone's flavour "to bust him" as he says.
2. Bvoigt asks you for your flavour for your govern ability
that you do not have
. However we didn't know that back then.
3. If he just wanted to bust Cobblerfone, he wouldn't ask you for your flavour. Right now he clearly wants flavour to be out in the open.
bvoigt wrote:CS: Bunnylover and Zdenek are just two examples. Dry-fit and Chronopie flipped town already. It's true that Katsuki lurked, but IIRC, he wasn't recruited until later in the game. And Porochaz was one of the most active players. I don't see how you can say that (what you consider) lurking is a scumtell when there are a number of townies who have lurked.

I was trying to catch Battousai in a lie the same way I probably did with Cobbler. How does it benefit scum to have flavor in the open when everyone except the cult recruiters starts with a town role PM?

We were in serious danger of a no lynch, and with my switch, the Chrono wagon had 2 more than the xvart wagon. I strongly disagree that a lynch was unnecessary, but whatever.

In that second post you linked, what makes ooba's response to DGB scummy?

So? At that point there were just 2 scum-recruits. At least that's most likely. We don't know at the moment who was recruited first, do we? Kats lurked badly. From the activity scale it seems like Poro lurked badly, but you should read his ISO. One-liners are not posts and kabam! He suddenly has less posts than you.
Having unrecruitable flavour out in the open? You don't see any benefit? That's laughable.
Every flavour scum has, means another out in fakeclaims. And what is town's benefits in knowing Batt's govern flavour? Most likely there isn't any other governor, so no busting possible.
Agree to disagree on the lynch. Anyways, I still see it as a scummy move.
Not scummy, but bad reasoning.
bvoigt wrote:Where?

This.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Conspiracy is not culted.

DGB scrambling to throw town reads on players in the hope that by her WKing them, they'll vote with her.

Lol, obviously she hasn't played with me before.

Darox claim is scumtastic.
Lawl, doc if necessary and RB if necessary. I wonder how we are ever going to confirm that.
@everyone
, Out of the players that already hinted that they have a PR (Seraphim/Ludi/Yos/Ooba/and a couple others) - Anyone of you has such a non-normal claim?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2795 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Darox wrote:Or he thinks both of them are suspicious and wants to bust both of them?
Just saying, your point is kinda bad.

Lawl, as if he could bust flavour for a governor ability. Nope, unless he governs someone in his next post.
Darox wrote:P.S. I'm not even sure that I can roleblock anyone, it's an addition line tagged onto my ability with a conditional clause that basically states that in some cases I can't be 100% stealthy and might be spotted, with whatever that entails.

Claim is getting better and better...

I am finishing my read, day 3 is now.

And I actually thought about Hero claiming innocents. They are worth nill the night after he got them. I think he should claim his innocents and we can treat those for conf. town for a day. And if Hero is culted (odds are high) than we have a nice lead to search for. (WIFOM!)
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:21 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Day 1 recruit list

Bvoigt
– Does hardly anything but flavour discussion/rolefishing and lurks just enough to not do anything and get away with it. Worst change of vote ever with the worst reason ever ("Jesus").
Tanarin
– Lurky and didn’t do anything townish, ignored all day by everyone but tajo.
Ooba
– Reasoning is bad, would make a nice First recruit, lurky but not scummy lurky. <- Small, since he doesn’t seem cult day 3

Herodotus
<- Not cult day 2, too much of a risk.
Seraphim
<- Not cult day 2, first post is to condemn/confirm someone.

Day 2 recruit list

LLD
– Where did she go? She went from accusing others constantly day 1 to bandwagoning a lot in day 2. Once called out for it, she suddenly picks up activity.
Tanarin
– What the hell is this guy doing? Even less than day 1.
Bvoigt
– Continues to say things that are not lurky enough, but also not attacking enough to get in the picture.
Flameaxe
– Does a good job not doing much.
Ooba
– Track whut? Isn’t that vocal until he is questioned by “Kinetic’s tracking”-misread. Vote for DGB is scumtastic. <- Small, there is a little chance he’s recruited N0. Most likely not N1.

Day 3 recruit list

Seraphim
– Tries to squirm himself out of the D2 claim thing. Is a nice recruit after knowing he is a PR.
Bvoigt
– Continues his lurky play. White Knighting tajo.
Herodotus
– After he was as adamant that Poro should be lynched yesterday, this day he was quiet and didn’t voice his suspicions. Saving himself after the "I don't want to slip my innocents".
Flameaxe
– Now the recruiting WIFOM is over, I would go for him. He hasn’t be targeted at all save some loose votes.
LLD
– She started bad. The end, however, she became better.

Don´t know if anyone’s read the quarrel about Poro being Kinetic’s recruit, but I highly doubt only town saying that.
Who said that:
Tanarin/LLD/
DGB/
bvoigt(/ooba) <- What a coincidence…

Important:

-
Ooba
doesn’t seem cult D3. He only is cult then if Tanarin and bvoigt both aren’t

Reads day 4:
(reasons found earlier)
-
Seraphim

-
Ooba

-
populartajo
(Though smaller due to reading him all game)
-
Darox
(Bad claim)

People I want to lynch:

Bvoigt

Darox/Tanarin

Lesser extend:

LLD
Seraphim

Looking at the votecount at the moment, awesome!
unvote: Seraphim
vote: Tanarin
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Darox wrote:I stated that in my opening post.

L2R please.

What? Quote next time please.

DrippingGoofball wrote:I believe Darox's claim.

Doesn't mean he's not culted, but I believe the claim.

If Kinetic tried to recruit me and failed Night 1 (I believe there was a N0), thus thinking I was an ABR recruit, then he didn't recruit Tanarin/Darox on that particular night.

On Day 2, Tanarin was under a lot of suspicion, which made him a less than ideal recruit later.

Can we kill tajo, please?

He's as cult as Katsuki was.

Aaaand DGB makes the list for being last night's recruit. What a piece of crap is this post. Tanarin cult? She's cult.
Darox wrote:Who is Tanarin?

Lol. Did you say L2R to me? Fail, you replaced Tanarin.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:Lol. Did you say L2R to me? Fail, you replaced Tanarin.

Your sarcasm detector is broken. You're voting Tanarin instead of Darox. Ta-da.

Oops. Now I am not the cool guy any more.
vote: Darox

DrippingGoofball wrote:ConSpiracy, I see no mention of Magister Ludi who came up high on my scumputer. Do you have comments?

Yes. ML is confirming far too many players to be scum. Yos has a far higher chance to be scum, Hero has a higher chance to be scum.
And it is very town to keep the same JK target.

Darox wrote:Definitely 100% confirmed about my role:
- I follow and protect my chosen target from violence
- Same thing happens if I'm targeted directly

Darox wrote:Actually, additional note, my role specifies violence done in the name of evil.

Lawl, now claiming night-action proof as well. It's getting better and better.

More votes on him. This is uber fail.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:59 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Darox wrote:I'm not night action proof though, and I've never claimed to be.

L2R, thanks.

Scum night action proof, good enough for me since you are scum anyways.
Can you explain your last L2R? You aren't just saying that to make non argumental town-points and get away with it.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Cobblerfone wrote:What part of "Hero can't be scum unless Ludi is" don't you understand?

What part of "Hero is far more likely to be a cult recruit because he has a dangerous claimed PR?" don't you understand?
Very ballsy claim of cult ML and non-cult Hero to do that.
Cobblerfone wrote:He's claiming bulletproof/violence-proof. And possibly only if the killer is scum/cult/evil.

That is scum night-action proof. Town actions are rare doing something bad to the attacker (aside the Ludi JK and maybe a RB somewhere and the vig, but that's violence, so he's WIFOMed out of that as well).
So he claims not to be able to be culted or be killed by mafia.
Hint:
If mafia, he most likely can't be culted and killed. (Vig kill, WIFOM again)
If cult, if he's killed it doesn't matter any more, but he is most likely not killed because of WIFOM.
Darox wrote:Sure.
I've never claimed to be night action proof. You stated that I did, presumably because you didn't read properly. So, you need to learn to read in order to not make mistakes that make you look bad.

I meant your other L2R. Wrong words, I apologise. You apparently didn't want to answer the question I asked about that one.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:29 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Wasn't that the hammer?
Darox, who are your cultbuddies?
DGB is scum, not cult but scum. Read her, she can't be culted before last night, and I don't think she was culted this night.
However, she is pulling the "vote me, I will vote myself as well"-card far too much.

@mod, I will be semi-V/La next few days. Most likely I will have some access, but I am on holidays with my family.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:22 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Cobblerfone wrote:
DGB wrote:Darox is hammered, right?

I don't think so. I think ConSpiracy was gambitting. Darox is at L-1 unless I missed a vote. You want to hammer?

And what is the best way to answer a gambit if it's not on you...

Darox, you´re at L-1, any last suspicions?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:50 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

I'm terribly sorry, but internet suddenly stopped working for à while. Tommorow evening I should Be able to post regularly again.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Okay, every body stop mass-claiming now.
Bvoigt, tell me how the church is in relation with you.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:50 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

ConSpiracy wrote:Okay, every body stop mass-claiming now.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Still no answer from bvoigt?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:06 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

bvoigt wrote:

I don't really get what you're asking. I'm a priest at Holy Rosary Church.

And I intentionally left this out of my claim last time, but yes, I am unrecruitable. The flavor name is Incorruptible.

What is the church in relation with your PR?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:06 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Cobblerfone wrote:
bvoigt wrote:And I intentionally left this out of my claim last time, but yes, I am unrecruitable. The flavor name is Incorruptible.

Okay, since you provided the unrecruitable flavor name LL can verify it and provide the cult-doctor flavor name and you can verify that. Though I think you're both town. Alright. This is awesome. I'm coming up with a plan for when mass-claim is over.

LLD, please don't do that!
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

LLD wrote:I will hold back. What's up?

You will see. Is the unrecruitable flavour really incorruptible?
ML wrote:ConSpiracy, we held up the mass claim for you to ask that question. Why? Was it important? What's going on inside your head?

We shouldn't have mass-claimed... Anyways: You will see, yes, something worth it.
bvoigt wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:
bvoigt wrote:

I don't really get what you're asking. I'm a priest at Holy Rosary Church.

And I intentionally left this out of my claim last time, but yes, I am unrecruitable. The flavor name is Incorruptible.

What is the church in relation with your PR?

The church is Catholic. It's a fixture of the River Quay. I can give my wisdom to anyone; as far as I know, they don't have to visit the church or anything like that.

Last question:
- When you are recruitment doccing somebody, you are going to their place, right?
- Or is it more as LLD that they come to your church to pray/instead of going to the bar?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:52 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Okay, I do not believe bvoigt. At all.

Soft-claiming unrecruitable.

He asked for the unrecruitable flavour from Cobblerfone day 1. He did this although he is the most powerful weapon against cult, the cult doc. Why showing interest in unrecruitable flavour when especially the cult doc should stay off the radar?

Church visit

I visited the church last nigt. It was locked up tight and what Flay said it seemed like it was either left alone or something mysterious was in there. That makes no sense as other places I visited were all accessible, even when normally closed at night (I could wait for the next morning).

Bad flavour

When LLD tells us she keeps people at the bar, talking to them and keeping them from joining the cult she has a lot of flavour for cult doccing. Bvoigt brings wisdom. That's detailed...

Role based places

I have heard of several actions that were map related. LLD's cult doccing, SL's unrecruitableness (confirmed with ooba) and mine. I'd expect bvoigt as church man to be place related as well, as a church is the main domain for a Father. A Father rarely comes out of the church, especially the Katholic church (at least, that's my experience).

The only thing that helps bvoigt is his "Incorruptible" claim. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cult leaders would have some sort of fake role-pm, though.

I am ready to lynch his guy. His roleclaim isn't good and I still think he is scum.
Vote: bvoigt
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Why isn't bvoigt lynched yet?
And lol, I have never been asked to mass-claim. It just happened.
I agree with flameaxe of it being a stupid idea, though.
What was the reason not every one posted their results? Does anybody want to make a table with everything in it (including night actions/results)
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3174 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:11 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

bvoigt wrote:Finally, why would the cult leaders specifically have a role PM of someone who is unrecruitable?

Why would scum have fake-claims in games?
Flameaxe wrote:Well, directing the cult-doc kind of leads us into a position where Kinetic knows who is recruitment-protected...

This.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Cobbler wrote:Is there a reason they'd have it in a cult-game? ConSpiracy is super-tunneling town.

Okay. What would you have done if you were the second wagon last day with about 3 players that actively suspected you?
Right, fake-claim the most anti-cult power ever.
I don't know if you've heard about WoW-cult mafia, but the GF got as fake-claim a
cult doc.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Cobbler wrote:The flavor isn't about cultdoc. It's about unrecruitable.

That's not the case. It was about a fake-claim of the most anti-cult role. In this game that is the unrecruitable cult doc (as last game).
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

bvoigt wrote:If I'm not mistaken, we're talking about your argument that the cult recruiters would have an unrecruitable PM for fakeclaiming purposes. Even though LLD confirmed the unrecruitable "flavor word," you were saying that I would have had fakeclaim information available. So no, we weren't talking about the cult doc aspect.

That's why I said
unrecruitable
doc. There hasn't been an recruitable doc in last game (and most likely not in this one either)
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

@mod, I am V/La this weekend. I should be posting regularly monday again.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3280 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:43 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

I'm back.

Bvoigt is not going to be lynched, sadly.
Vote: Zdenek

I like the attacks from others on him.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

bvoigt wrote:Anything else to say from the last few pages? I believe I asked you a question.

Naah...
I like the NS suspicions, he may be SK. I do not believe him to be cult though, because a Andrius kill would be soo fail. Xvart is town.
That is basicly every thing I guess.
bvoigt wrote:You still haven't answered why they would have an unrecruitable role PM.

*sigh*
Again, the most anti-cult role is the cult-doc pm. In this game the cult-doc is unrecruitable. 1+1=?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:31 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

BTW, ooba, that is not my starting place.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3375 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:14 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

I've thought about it, and I do not think claiming home base matters.
#22, barber shop.
Though I want ooba to come with something very big, otherwise I'd like to see him lynched.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

bvoigt wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:I've thought about it, and I do not think claiming home base matters.
#22, barber shop.
Though I want ooba to come with something very big, otherwise I'd like to see him lynched.

Why?

Because I do not think there is anything bad that involves home base.
Because I am getting back my scumread on him.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:24 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

ooba wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Seriously, we need the scum to not know who the cult doctors are going to protect, because otherwise they will succeed in culting 100% of the time. We want them to fail.
Good job not addressing the part where I say my plan is superior to a unclaimed protect & just amping up the paranoia.

*sigh*
LLD, flip a coin. If heads, you protect ooba. If tails, you protect someone else.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

bvoigt wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:I've thought about it, and I do not think claiming home base matters.
#22, barber shop.

Why?

Because I do not think there is anything bad that involves home base.
Because I am getting back my scumread on him.

Why?

Because he was fencing in the last few days.
The only thing he was vocal about was the location claiming and cult doc directing thing.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
bvoigt wrote:Actually, I want LLD to mention the flavor name for cult docing. I don't think she ever did that.

I was told not to?

ConSpiracy, is that still the case? If not, I'll gladly state it.

State it. Bvoigt will sadly not be lynched today.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3411 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:34 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Wait, ML, are you going to say that cult already won?
That quickhammer was horrible.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Oh, nevermind. I didn´t read his last post.
To be honest, I have been skimming this game the last few pages. It is not very appealing.

And NS, where are you talking about with keep using that word? It's like the first time I mentioned it.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3437 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:51 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Amrun, you are wrong.
Herodotus, what are you on to with your last question?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Nobody Special wrote:I targeted Yos, but he's apparently very hard to find. :(

Lol, Yos was near confirmed town (could only be scum when ML was scum)
Why Yos and not ML then?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:29 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Yosarian2 wrote:After ConSpiracy replaced, the slot looks worse to me. The accusation that ML was "quickhammering" when he was doing nothing of the sort was kind of a scummy post; it implies that perhaps ConSpiracy is scum who knew that we were lynching a town, and he wanted to make ML look bad for it. This is even worse since he himself was voting for Zdenek. He later said that he was just skimming and didn't realize it wasn't a quickhemmer, which is not a completely implausible defense, but that still dosn't deal with the fact that he was attacking ML for hammering a wagon THAT HE WAS ON at the time, and that he was doing so before the alignment flip on Zdenek. He doesn't really come off looking good here.

Okay, I know this was a stupid thing.
However, what would you think when the only thing you saw in a post was "
", not having read his next-to-latest post that he would quickhammer in a couple of hours and checking the votecount if a lynch occured? That'd say quick-lynch to me.
Yosarian2 wrote:Even worse is ConSpiracy's attempts to lynch Bvoigt after he claimed cult-doc. Obviously the cult badly wants to get rid of an unrecruitable cult doc somehow, and we haven't seen any sign yet of the cult doing any kills (vigs, you can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the two of your claims together account for all the kills we've seen, right?), so it's certainly possible that he decided to take a chance and try to lynch the cult-doc out of the game. Somewhat risky play, but a cult would probably gladly trade a recruit to get rid of an unrecrutable cult-doc. He spent a lot of time trying to do that, too, more then he did really on anything else all game. (I'd quote them here, but it'd be a unreadable wall, so I'd just recommend that everyone read all of ConSpiracy's posts from #29-#38).

Night Kills wouldn't either happen on them with the huge amount of docs in this game. I agree scum would like to get rid of an unrecruitable cult doc, but that still doesn't give a reason that bvoigt's claim is the most convenient claim in the game.

Anyways, I really can't believe NS to be town after he tried to shoot Yosarian. IF ML was town, Yos would be town. On top of that, as xvart pointed out, he was most likely to be JK'ed. So it would make no sense to vig him.

Vote: Nobody Special
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3478 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Yosarian2 wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:
Okay, I know this was a stupid thing.
However, what would you think when the only thing you saw in a post was "
", not having read his next-to-latest post that he would quickhammer in a couple of hours and checking the votecount if a lynch occured? That'd say quick-lynch to me.

(shrug) Again, I can understand that being a product of you skimming.

It dosn't deal with the bigger issue, though. You were voting for Zdenek at the time, and someone came in and hammered. I would think your first thought would at least include some hope that the guy you were voting for would flip scum, but it seemed like you already knew he wouldn't from the way you were attacking ML for hammering.

I thought he was scum, but a quickhammer usually is from scum on town. A quickhammer on scum doesn't make any sense.
Magister Ludi wrote:It gets worse, since I first mentioned of hammering on Aug 10, with no response from ConSpiracy, then again the evening of Aug 13, still no response and then only the next morning did I finally hammer.

He was skimming for a long time, but only got militant when I actually did hammer. Thats not how I would expect town to react.

I indeed skimmed for a long time.
To be honest, I am losing interest in mafia. I suck at the game and am not improving in it. That's why I have been neglecting my games (not just this one, all of my games I am skimming) and skimming the text. Especially the ones that explodes with posts, such as this one.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3544 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:13 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

All right.
I will be V/La this week, because of my introduction week at my university, so don't expect me to be online at all.

About the things asked to me.
Herod: No my claim doesn't help any one.
Just in case I am lynched during the time I'm V/La, I am a non-consecutive night commuter.
However, I never commuted (neither did Fritzler), because it doesn't make any sense to commute.
1. If culted, cult becomes more powerful. (so do I then)
2. If copped, I am innocent.
3. If doc'ed, no harm done
4. If RB'ed, no harm done
5. If tracked/watched etc. no harm done.
6. If vigged, I am apparently too culty. (Mislynch avoided)
7. If I do not commute, I could visit a spot

It's also one of the reasons why I thought there is a mafia in the game. What would be the use of a commuter otherwise?

Aside from that, I want people to look for my wagon.
Yesterday I didn't have any suspicion on me. Suddenly I am the main lynch target for today. Do all of you think that only town made this happen?

Amrun: Never have ever seen such a convinced-town amrun like this one. I've read a couple of games from her (she was town in all of those) and I can't remember a single game she was such as convinced as she is now.
Yos: Near-confirmed town. Though his case is a bit whinish. (Fritzler was town though, but since this is cult that shouldn't matter/asked others what they think about this case)
Bvoigt: Told before
ML: Dunno, I think he's town.

And still. Maybe NS does have flavor reasons, but he doesn't have a single reason to kill a near conf. and high chance to be docced town. There are several reasons he could know about Yos being JK'ed.
1. Is cult with Yos
2. Is cult with ML
3. Is cult with an investigative role that targeted Yos
4. Kinetic tried to cult Yos

So NS, why Yos?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3545 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:21 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Herodotus wrote:I was busy/distracted.

I agree that a city government person is a possible match, but Cons claimed vanilla and claimed to have visited a location. I think he should claim the rest of his actions. If someone can verify that he has been visiting, that won't prove entirely that he's town but it would prove he wasn't RB'ing.

And forgot to answer this post.

Visited and at which nights:
1. Building 13, people are even busy at night. Saw someone that was typical of that location. (I searched out who that should be, and I think that was bunnylover)
2. Park, quiet and peaceful. Not very interesting.
3. Building 30 (this is when I came in): Something about my biweekly haircut. That I will be the next in line for it.
4. Church: Impressive building, but locked up tight.
5. 28: Warner photography, was the place Chronopie aparently lived. It was abandoned because of it.

That's all I guess.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

I played bad.
Next cult game I will play very different.
If there will be one though. Maybe they are not something for me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”