Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1515 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Okay, I am most suspicious of Rodion after reviewing this game.

On my site we never let people live after altering claims especially after altering claims when you claimed not to be town. So we'd never have let Zinger live yesterday.

He just seemed to be earning silly brownie points by acting townie and starting suspicions for day 2 without any active attempts to derail the zinger wagon or explain why he wasn't content to see it hammered.

I don't see that as a townie attitude, I feel certain he's scum.

Vote: Rodion
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1596 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rodion wrote:I liked Pinky's observation on Silver not putting much effort in derailing Zinger's lynch. It does seem like he didn't need to do anything else after people took that as a VT softclaim. Spoiler on Goomba was also pretty funny, I laughed hard! ;)

I now have a scum read on Shotty because he:

1 - hammered Zinger without providing his reasons
2 - active lurking (posting a lot but without contributing, no reads - even though I asked him -, most posts are "one-liners"...)

I think that you're looking for an easy target to lynch again here, Rodion.

You have very little day-to-day consistency in your reads, which shows to me that the lynch you are happiest with is the lynch that gets the day over with.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1597 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Oh it posted before I was done.

I can understand the issue with two neighborizors in a game, it's a really strong role since it proves that people are town every day even if it dies if it targets scum.

Can both players show me the breadcrumbs on who they targeted in case they died overnight?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1602 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Castle Bravo wrote:
I can understand the issue with two neighborizors in a game, it's a really strong role since it proves that people are town every day even if it dies if it targets scum.

Can both players show me the breadcrumbs on who they targeted in case they died overnight?

Um Neighborizors do nothing of the sort. Masons prove alignment via their role. Neighborizors don't. It is very doubtful there are any breadcrumbs to find given the roles.

Huh? Are you saying they can recruit scum?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1605 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Castle Bravo wrote:Huh? Are you saying they can recruit scum?

Neigbhorizors recruit players to a Neighborhood. No-one in the Neighborhood is alignment confirmed. Town and scum both are fully capable of having a Neighborizor role. I can link to tons of examples as necessary.

Oh well that's a stupid role then. They should both recruit someone in each other's neighborhood to prove they're not cult leaders. But cults always lose so who cares? Town can get a lot of silly bad roles.

Let's lynch rodion. He's scummy.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1610 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

I could consent to an Andrew lynch, I don't understand anything he's saying, and his reasoning for recruiting MoI seems psychotzophrenic. Does he want to chat with someone he thinks is town, or someone he thinks is scummy?

I'm confused by chkball's insistance that rodion is not a threat. Does chkball think Rodion is town? Or does he think that he's scum? It's very confusing. I think he's a very confused person.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1669 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

chkballin wrote:Andrew, is a puzzling player in the way that he is VI. I never know if he's just being ridiculous or if he's scum- given that their are supposedly two neighborizors I am betting that they both aren't town so I could get behind an andrew lynch.

VI - villiage idiot? That's what the wiki says but I want to confirm.

If so are you claiming that you are too dumb to read an idiot? You are a very confusing player.

Chkball, what's your read on rodion?

Do you think Andrew is a cult recruiter?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1676 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

I don't care to, Rodion.

You seem to find many ways to comment on many things that tell us very little about the game. What have you learned from all your questions, Rodion?

How would it matter who is second most scummy to you, Rodion? Are you curious if your teammates are hiding well?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1682 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rodion wrote:
Castle Bravo wrote:I don't care to, Rodion.

You seem to find many ways to comment on many things that tell us very little about the game. What have you learned from all your questions, Rodion?

How would it matter who is second most scummy to you, Rodion? Are you curious if your teammates are hiding well?

You did not reply to me Silver/Shotty question.

I learned a lot, thank you. Not going to compile that unless you ask for the purpose of specific questions.

Who's second (to fifth) most scummy to me in your view matters to me because I won't let you coast through the day without committing to anything other than "Rodion is the scumz". The person you replaced provided nothing yesterday and providing 1 read over 2 days is not nearly enough for a slot. That would be the pinnacle of noncommital.

The answer, Rodion, would be yes.

I am uninterested in your opinions on what is acceptable. You are scum. You are alive. That is unacceptable.

For complete emphasis. More town do this.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1683 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

chkballin wrote:It's not as confusing as you are painting it to be- so that's noted. I am not saying I am too dumb to read an idiot, I am saying that idiots play like idiots and are generally hard to read if you are someone who has a brain :D. Andrew plays a game that makes no sense for town IMO, he's made me think he's scum twice and I've been wrong and I've been right. I say his play is unvarying and a little ridiculous.

My read on Rodion is that he isn't a threat and he isn't a day 2 lynch. At best Rodion is a serial killer, but I am almost positive he's town.

How would you have knowledge that lets you determine that a player is either town or a serial killer, but definitely not scum?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1731 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rodion is reduced to sarcasm and smilies.

Just lynch him. Look at #1701, not the least little piece of reasoning in it, just a whole bunch of complex mumbo jumbo that means nothing. He's an obvious scumbags.

Town needs to continue to vote for Rodion. ThAd's tells are useless.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1770 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rodion wrote:
Castle Bravo wrote:Rodion is reduced to sarcasm and smilies.

Just lynch him. Look at #1701, not the least little piece of reasoning in it, just a whole bunch of complex mumbo jumbo that means nothing. He's an obvious scumbags.

Town needs to continue to vote for Rodion. ThAd's tells are useless.

You're making yourself look pretty bad, Castle Bravo.

You've answered a "Shotty or Silver?" question with a "yes" (valid answers: "Shotty", "Silver", "both") and you are reducing everything I've done so far to "sarcasm and smilies".

I'll check your other games later to see if you usually behave like a VI. If you don't, scum read.

Would yes bear a close resemblance to "Shotty," "Silver," or "Both," Rodion? Maybe, if you think very, very, very hard you could answer this question.

It's amazing how you can waste paragraph after paragraph talking about what other people are saying, and yet cannot even waste six seconds
thinking
about what other people are saying.

This was Rodion's scumclaim. Town thinks about what other townies are saying. Scum looks for reasons to discredit people attacking them.

Where is the wagon on Rodion? Why isn't he lynched yet?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1771 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

vezokpiraka wrote:This game doesn't make sense to me at all.

Who are we lynching today and why?

Cease voting for Zel1nk, vote for Rodion.

We are lynching him because his response to attacks is to divert attention onto other players, make stuff up, not even bother to think about what people are saying, and attempt to call them scummy for attacking him, in that order.

You are voting for him because you are town.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1772 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

chkballin wrote:
Castle Bravo wrote:
chkballin wrote:It's not as confusing as you are painting it to be- so that's noted. I am not saying I am too dumb to read an idiot, I am saying that idiots play like idiots and are generally hard to read if you are someone who has a brain :D. Andrew plays a game that makes no sense for town IMO, he's made me think he's scum twice and I've been wrong and I've been right. I say his play is unvarying and a little ridiculous.

My read on Rodion is that he isn't a threat and he isn't a day 2 lynch. At best Rodion is a serial killer, but I am almost positive he's town.

How would you have knowledge that lets you determine that a player is either town or a serial killer, but definitely not scum?

What are you hoping to determine from this line of questioning? AND with that, is it beneficial more to town or to scum? It is my belief that the answers you want are more beneficial to scum. General play also shares some weight in my opinion of Rodion...

Now that I have said my piece on Rodion, if you push his lynch and he flips as I suspect- then you will shoot up my suspect list.

I am trying to determine your alignment. I imagine, given your general posting, successful achievement of this goal would most likely be incredibly non-beneficial to the scumteam.

I will push Rodion's lynch to the ends of the earth. Unless something changes, once he is dead, I will push yours. You are a very confusing player, but I have decided it is not a very townie confusion. You play very badly becasue you are not good at scum.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1774 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Oh so many, pickles.
Rodion wrote:
1 - What's a policy lynch?
2 - Pvt Slate mentioned he's "EST". Did he reference his timezone or something else? If the former, is it common to mention your timezone?
3 - How common are mafia busdrivers here? Zelink said he'd vig Zinger, should we be worried that a mafia busdriver redirects the kill into someone else? I'm still confused as to whether Zelink made a joke when he claimed vig or not and his "sarcasm" was only present when he replied to Oversoul's weird post (Oversoul asked the claimed vig to protect someone - I think it was simply a poor phrasing and he actually asked the doc to protect the vig - or the person the vig promised to kill). Also, if the vig claim is serious, Zelink, would you also name claim so we test the theory on the randomness of roles (a theory you mentioned yourself in #122)?
4 - What's a "PL" (mentioned by Vifam in #145)?
5 - What's an ISO post? It's probably your personal post count, but what does it stand for?
6 - Are vezok and Andew common targets of RVS wagons? Why?

He doesn't know what EST, PL, or ISO stands for. Unfamiliarty with MS terminology (or in the case of EST... human terminology?)

He knows what "VI" stands for well enough to use it in a sentence towards me casually and naturally. I don't think he be so unfamiliar with it as he be representing.

He's buying himself credit by not being familiar with the site. Newbie = nonthreatening = harmless = easy to read = town.

Posts like this be incredible wastes of the town's time that provide lots of words without lots of information:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p3277932

3) MagnaofIllusion - his agressive style can help find scum, but I'm afraid he's blinded by his bloodlust and will throw accusations without good reasons (for instance, check his accusation that David Xanatos fabricated timestamps/posts). Spot on at times, but seems to me like a "diamond in the rough".

5) Pappums Leather Jacket - hydra. Disclosed his heads. I like his posts, but I get the feeling most of them are "safeposts". Would really like to see him participate more.

8) marco1610 - needs to talk more.
9) Pvt Slate crappy - needs to talk more.
10) Nero Cain - needs to talk more. I liked his pressure on Silver.
12) easjo682 - needs to talk more.

These be a stunning insight the likes I could only achieve by reading my local horoscope and checking if Cancer is transiting the house of Posidon.

Whenever someone be talking too much and saying too little, ye be placing a bullet through his skull unless ye wish to find a bullet penetrating thine own cranium. Those be the words of John the Baptist, written in the holy book, and who am I to deny them?

And look how many times he be saying so much with so little.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p3272655

2 - "Why would he claim 3rd-party (anti-town) roleblocker as town?"

First of all, 3rd-party is different from anti-town. There are 3rd-parties that do not hurt the town. The fact that his claimed permanent roleblock could stop a mafia member means his claim is not strictly anti-town. If his claim is to be believed, he has no defined sides. Obviously, blocking a town PR is more likely since by definition there are more townies than mafia members on the game. You do have to weigh, though, that blocking one of the "few" mafia PRs can provide a a pro-town value that is bigger than the anti-town value of blocking one of the "many" town PRs.

Now that I adressed the wrong premise of your question, I'll answer it.

"Why would he claim 3rd-party roleblocker as town?"

Simple answer. To avoid being NKed and thus guarantee more pro-town used of his powers. A gambit. I never said I liked the gambit, but as I earlier stated, saying it makes "zero sense" like you did is stretching it.

And then there is this gem.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p3275852

He tried so very non-hard to defend Zinger for the town cred, sure to remind people that it of course was mathematically possible that Zinger could be town despite claiming to be non-town, and that we cannot ever be sure for man is not wise in the mysteries of the universe badda badda.

Magic 8 ball say "scum be white knighting."
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1849 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rodion is mad because he thinks that I don't have enough information to know he's scum, and he thinks I got lucky.

Like how charball suspicion appeared around when I said he died after Rodion, but I'm scum.

Where are my Rodion votes? Go town, go.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1900 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rainbowdash wrote:NO.

You know what screw it im breaking character because you people are driving me freaking insane.

What is wrong with you all? Look, this is got to be some of the most counterproductive arguements I have ever seen. I mean you guys, and JUST INCASE you are going to claim dense enough to not realize who you are - DX, Junepi and CB in particular, more are borderline - need to
STOP THIS SHIT

You guys are getting ready to kill eachother and clogging this entire thread with posts when its OBVIOUS to everypony else that NO ONE IS GOING TO LYNCH WHO YOU WANT LYNCHED. There is NO ammount of rewording and asking again that is going to get that done, but you don't get it? Why? I mean, give it up, unless you are SO SO SO sure, to the extent where you are going to post "Silver, Andrew and Izak are all very strong town reads" in your next post, give it up, move your vote, TRY AGAIN LATER.

All this is going to do is clog this already overlogged thread with more shit, and that will just lead to apathy with the game stalling and town getting crushed. Seen it happen before and I will be damned if im going to let it happen here. MOVE ON.

Vote either Silver, Andrew or Izak. If you are voting anyone else, you better be making a good case on to why all three are obviously town, since none of you have a case that holds much water on anyone else.

My vote is on scum. Want me to move it? Lynch him.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1911 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

ThAdmiral wrote:You're trying way to hard castle bravo.

I'm trying way too hard to lynch scum, you're not trying at all, together we form one competent townie.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2029 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Vote: Andrew94

Cop guilty is cop guilty.

Rodion will get what's coming to him.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2031 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Oh hell, MoI is scum this game.

You're going to be a bitch to lynch.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2037 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

David Xanatos wrote:Wait.. how'd you get from a Cop Guilty to MoI being Scum? o_0

Check who my votes on, and do try to keep up.

MoI is fairly obvious scum at this juncture, but there's just so many donks in this town it's going to be a pain to lynch him. Y'all seem to think Rodion is town too.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2042 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rodion wrote:
Junpei wrote:Daycop, Rodion. And shotty is an idiot regardless of what her role is. Like Rodion said, zero reason to claim. And Castle Bravo sure as hell better not be claiming.

If he is a daycop then he should have 2 reports by now.

I start a motion to get Shotty to fullclaim.

So welp, this is scum.

It's like pushing water uphill to get active brainwave responses in this town, but scum? It looks like this.

"Will our roleblocker work or do we need to submit a kill on DrMyShotty?"
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2068 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rodion wrote:This is actually L-1 if you consider Shotty unvoted Silver and voted Andrew.

I agree that a lynch is not good until we get some explanations from Shotty, so UNVOTE: Andrew for now.

FISH HARDER, LITTLE SCUMBAG

FISH HARDER
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2070 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

I'd so suspect Shotty of being a derp, except for all the wonderful scumreads tripping over themselves to put on their waders and grab their rods.

PEDIT: David, you're an idiot. Can you roleblock a day action? A night action? MATH, David, think a little, for once. You post so much, and you think so goddamn little. Why is MoI scum, David? Can you tell me?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2073 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

David Xanatos wrote:On B8 (Contest Board, GameFAQs), we did actually have Day-Roleblockers. So yes, and yes. And frankly, I don't see MoI as Scum. You haven't made a case on him. At all. Hell, you didn't even mention him until 2 and a half hours ago.

So you don't see any advantage to the mafia knowing what they need to use?

And I didn't really mention it because:

A) I wasn't 100% until his last few posts (sloppy, sloppy, MoI)
B) I can't convince you doinks to lynch Rodion, MoI scum on day 2?
How about no?

The one person I can get to vote for scum is VezokPiraka. At the moment, he's deep in the upper half of town players in terms of quality. You ain't.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2078 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

David Xanatos wrote:1: You're assuming they have a roleblocker.
2: You're assuming they don't have an Assassin or similar role.
3: You're assuming Rodion and MoI are Scum, despite others being rather town on Rodion and solidly Town on MoI.

1) WELL DUH
2) WUT
3) No, I know they're both scum from gameplay. You're defending them from your ass.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2086 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Vezok... Piraka.

The upper half of players.

Please look around and see what you've done here.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2150 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Vote: Oversoul

Yah bullshit.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2153 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Eh, you've known it was me for a few days now, so well.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2156 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Besides I lived through like one day of a large, mission accomplished~
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2158 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

It was a superhero game so same dif. The governor was in the last Jason game.

Point being, shotty's claim makes so little sense it actually seems uncoached, meaning either the scum team has cut their losses, or it's DMSIS shit.

You're just basically obv scum. Rodion has been obv scum for a long while. Scumreads begging shotty for info = shotty not scum. Just shotty.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2189 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Help I'm scum and now I have to go vla for 4 days and shit which would confirm whose alt this was and I didn't want scum with my alt and I'm just a mafia goon too.

The vengeful shit was just so I can claim this is all a gambit and keep the modkilled off my record.

I can't lose even after this, I tried to bus my obv buddy all day 2 and only vezok listened.

Just lynch me fast.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2196 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

chkballin wrote:Yeah I read your post and I am still not convinced. I am all for killing Castle Bravo with extreme vengeance and prejudice...

You need to vote for me to do that.
Role claim:
mafia goon

[/color]

Why aren't you and MoI voting? I'm a scumread it's stupid for me to be vengeful.

Vote, vote little ball.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2202 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Why? I can't even bus my obv buddies for town cred. They can't lose. I can't even get anyone to vote for me by claiming scum they're all too stupid.

Y'all are too stupid to vote for a mafia goon, that's how bad this town is. It's not playing against my win condition if chk and MoI suck that much.

Look at chk ball, he won't even lynch his 'obvscumread.'
Vote chkball
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2203 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

I am not a jester

Jesus everyone lynches claimed jesters anyway, I'd just claim.

Vig should not shoot me, might be fatal. Unless I'm scum of course.

But chk doesn't want to lynch a scumread of his that claimed scum.

Come little ball, come vote.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2212 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Haha

I told Jason his stupid town wouldn't lynch a claimed goon. Look you gave me a town read for claiming mafia goon. Easiest shit ever. Not against my win condition when you morons can't even vote for a guy claiming goon.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2217 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

chkballin wrote:Yeah...I'd go for bomb, because mafia goons don't outright claim and win.

Haha, what happened to the strong scumread? I rolled over. You beat me. You won.

Come on chk, you won. Now just put me out of my misery. Rodion is so confirmed now, I win like he'll here anyway.

Come on chk, where did the balls go? Your scumread claimed scum and now you're certain I am town?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2222 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Look, Jason knows I'm winning. Told you so Jason, they're so bad they'll think claiming mafia goon is a town tell.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2225 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Come on chk, what's the matter? I'm confirmed non-jester.

Why such a strong town read all of a sudden chk?

What happened?

If you think I'm not town, vote. Kill me. Get me out of this pit. Kill the non-town on sight. What happened chk? Why no vote?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2227 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

What you want a vig to vig me? Of course you do.

What else? We submit the night kill on me?

I'm a threat to the town, you can't win if I'm alive. You want to leave a claimed threat alive in favor of lynching someone else.

Geez, if I didn't know you were town that'd be scummy.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2229 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

That's it buddy, just ignore me. Watch that cred rise. God you're like a mason here.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2230 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Didn't I tell you this would work in the qt? Didnt I?

And look, like a charm! Isnt that funny?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2235 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Castle slash Grey is basically trolling to get the attention of his PR partner Shotty.

Not hard to see. Now let's get to roping Shotty and then hang partner Bravo tomorrow.

See, guys? He's so bad he thinks me, the arrogant ass GreyICE would run cover for drmyshottyizsik.

That's why no scum team EVER touches him except outside of LyLo. That terrible, terrible logic.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2264 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Oh no, guess I have to bus him!

Vote: Oversoul

MoI: Please submit the kill personally. Thx.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2269 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

You know, every now and then it happens that you have a true idiot savant on your hand. Rainbow Dash figured out Oversoul was scum. By the standards of this town, that makes him the love child of Albert Einstein and Marilyn vos Savant.

On the other hand, he thinks that I'm town. That makes him derptastic enough. But lets, idly consider the idea that I'm town. The very idea of it (okay, it's fine to have wild fantasies). You'd think he'd have scum reads on some of these people.

I mean look at
MagnaofIllusion

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Castle slash Grey is basically trolling to get the attention of his PR partner Shotty.
Not hard to see. Now let's get to roping Shotty and then hang partner Bravo tomorrow.

Now it's not hard to see that if I were to have thrown away my life, and that of Andrew94, to prevent the death of this amazing scum powerhouse, I'd have to be aiming for something incredible. And would thus have at least enough common sense to make a fakeclaim that would be similar to other commonly seen roles in other games, and thus really believable!

Man, if I didn't know he was town, he'd be scummy as shit for that post. But no, it's his usual incompetence, the sort that ensures he lives until LyLo, no scum team ever shooting him. He wants to mislynch Shotty after I claim scum, even though
he believes my claim.
Wow. You can see why I call this town stupid, right? You'd need to have the IQ of a noodle to do something like that.

But rainbow dash seems to respect MoI as both town AND a player who has an IQ that exceeds his age by any sort of margin!

And he's one of the smarter town players here!

And then lets move onto the
Chkball
. Oh, the ball-less Chkball.

I mean first there's this:
chkballin wrote:also, MoI earns scum points for intentionally omitting the above quote in regards to flavor cops...

Why, if I didn't know they were both town, that'd look like one of the shittiest pieces of distancing I've ever seen in my life!

And it goes on!

chkballin wrote:Yeah I read your post and I am still not convinced. I am all for killing Castle Bravo with extreme vengeance and prejudice...

chkballin wrote:Um, Castle obviously isn't Mafia Goon- he's probably a jester because outright claiming mafia goon at least truthfully is playing against your win condition. He wants to be lynched and I'd much rather prefer that he be killed during the night.

chkballin wrote:either jester OR he's some sort of bomb...it is definitely possible that he has some sort of trick up his sleeve.

chkballin wrote:
MOD:
CASTLE BRAVO HAS OUTRIGHT CLAIMED MAFIA GOON, IF HIS CLAIM IS TRUTHFUL HE IS PLAYING AGAINST HIS WIN CONDITION...
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR STANCE ON THIS...

Btw Bravo, you aren't an obvscum read anymore- you are just an anti-town read. AH... thanks okay so no jesters- just Castle and a fake claim, or a truthful claim probably with a pending modkill....

Wow, look at that shit! First he insists that I'm scum without voting me. Then he insists that I'm an (impossible) Jester, and insists that I die at night. Then he mentions he thinks I might be a bomb, which would
kill the town vig he wants to target me.

You notice how he never once considers I'm actually a member of the mafia in any capacity? Holy shit. If I didn't know he wasn't in my quicktopic, why that'd be the scummiest thing ever. Isn't it amazing what townies can do?

Oh, but then there's my partner
Rodion.
Now, since I'm scum, all of these will look townie, since no one would do them to a scumbuddy, but jeez, if I were town?

I mean not only did he sloppily role fish our mislynch Shotty yesterday, but today he rolefished me! Now I told him to do that of course, because why would scum rolefish other scum, but if I were town, this shit would look so bad.

Rodion wrote:I think Vengeful's power is only triggered when he is lynched. And he can kill whomever he wants, not only the person that hammered him like a SS/bomb.

Man it's a little bit like he was checking to see if they could safely lynch me or even kill me at night!

And he STILL managed to be less scummy than
chalkball
and
MagnaofIllusion

----

I mean look at that! Were I actually town, MoI and the ball-less wonder would be pretty much confirmed scum, wouldn't they? And Rodion coming in a nice happy third!

And yet Rainbow dash, on top of believing that I'm town for some insane reason, think that they're town too!

What a fucking derp. Oh and wait. He's one of the BEST FUCKING TOWNIES YOU GOT.

Now you morons see why it's so safe for me to claim scum? The chance of you winning this can be summarized by the words 'snowball' and 'hell.'

Mod Note: Personal attacks are not allowed. Consider this a warning, any further acts of aggression towards players will result in a modkill (Note: this applies to ALL players)
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2276 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

What flailing?

I'VE CLAIMED SCUM.

HOW AM I FLAILING?

Hammer me, MoI, hammer me.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2280 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:You are flailing in ever wider, clown-like circles of uselessness posting piles of crap hoping against hope that it will distract from you partner Shotty.

You've claimed scum. It's refreshing since you obviously are. Town can deal with your insignificant self whenever we choose.

But by all means ... keep flailing ...

See folks? This is why you never night kill him. Logic like this. Truly makes a scumteam weep. He thinks I'm claimed bloody scum,
and doesn't want to lynch me.

What's the plan, MoI? Leave me alive? Pretty sure the standard role PM says something about 'threats to the town' and whether or not they can be alive. Of course I'm not sure, mine says something about majority of living players or nothing being able to prevent that. You mind confirming if you can leave a threat to the town alive? Sure it says something about that in yours.

Now of course I guess I could be sacrificing myself to get another night of role cop results, after sacrificing Andrew94 yesterday... which is why we're getting the shotty mislynch despite me claiming!

Isn't it awesome? Told everyone this town was derptastic.

I mean hell, everyone knows my scumplay is garbage in any case, was gonna happen.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2282 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Junpei wrote:Oh Castle... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRtaRbj7FWI

Aheh, you're such a... a what? A smart fellow perhaps... heh.

Castle Bravo scum has a plan, a messy messy MESSY MESSY PLAN! Oh how messy. But oh what a plan! Oh Castle, take my hand in this rope and let thou hang!

I'll self vote if you unvote and promise to hammer.

How's that?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2286 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

I don't know! I guess you two will have to work it out between the two of you.

But I know you both think I'm scum, so you'll both eagerly volunteer.

Vote: Castle Bravo

Bah all this, just for... the best name/avatar combination ever.

Yeah it's worth it.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2310 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rainbowdash wrote:
killerjester wrote:You find CB scummish with a possibility of town SS and yet you want the vig to take him out? At least with voting we have the voting analysis to go through. And we have a chance of scum or a VT taking the hammer. Vig taking out the bomb at night is the dumbest idea I've ever heard someone suggest.

You are talking about two different roles.

Supersaint kills hammerer
Bomb kills anypony who targeted them if they get NKed
Vengefull chooses a pony who targeted them to kill if lynched

90% of SS roles are useless if NKed.

I want oversoul and CB dead, by lynch and vig respectively. If CB is SS, his lynch isn't bad. He isn't a bomb given that scum bomb is bastard and the game wasn't advertised as such. If he is venge though, he is going to kill a town read of mine, specifically MoI who isn't getting death in any way unless DMSIS flips non-town.

This is damage control time. Scum-oversoul botched his fakeclaim, CB is a possible threat to lynch so I want him vigged instead, Peregrine and DMSIS can wait until tomorrow for us to deal with him.

Actually rainbow, did you respond to anything I wrote?

At all?

Seriously rainbow, what did I write? Why do you disagree?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2337 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

G'night, scumbuddy, I told you to double check your fakeclaims.

Vote:Oversoul

Town vig might want to shoot another scum suspect, one that might not actually go boom. Think about it - night bomb is an odd role to give to scum (killed at night = dead player) but giving scum a role that punishes town for lynching them? Nah.

'course I'm a goon, so do whatever.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2339 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Junpei wrote:
I second the notion to shoot Castle Bravo at night.

...but what reason do we have to believe that we have a vigilante? Our unccd vigilante claim appears to be VT.

Odd, I do not understand. I was such obvious scum you were willing to hammer, why such amazingly cold feet? Or is the scent of a dead vig so nice?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2407 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rainbowdash wrote:We already have two ponies who have claimed not town, we just need to get rid of them. Depending on DMSIS response he may go first, but I prefer CB at this point.

Also I am staying off this wagon along with MoI because if CB is vengeful, we both are assured life. All those ponies I want on CB I would be happy if they got venge-killed. Should be around half scum.

Silver is still probably town so stop harping on him. Both of the flipped scum were trying to get him lynched over claimed town JK.

Do you suppose I am a scum vengeful?

MoI hammers, or admits his scumread is a lie. That is that.

He claims I'm scum, he hammers.

Its so simple for him. RainbowDash, are you a fucking moron? No? Your reads are not 100%. Point of fact, they're far worse than mine.

He is sure I'm scum, I've claimed. He drops hammer.

I loved the weasel act he pulled yesterday.

Now shut the fuck up and stop shielding one of the better players on this site who has all of a sudden made plays that only a TOTAL FUCKING MORON would call.

Where was he on scum yesterday, you mangy lice-ridden donkey?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2419 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

*sign*

Dash is sooooo Hitogoroshi/Mina shit.

Back to bussing my obv buddy.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2427 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Oversoul was so obvious that I made fun of him in the QT for ages.

You missing him should forever earn your shame.

Go on, MoI, have some balls, hammer. You know you want to.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2429 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:
Castle Bravo wrote:
Oversoul was so obvious that I made fun of him in the QT for ages.

You missing him should forever earn your shame.

Go on, MoI, have some balls, hammer. You know you want to.

Is this a scum claim?

unvote. vote: castle bravo

Oh, my lord. If you're not going to read the thread, at least bother to read the quicktopic.

Fucking a, if there's one thing that might cost this one for us it's the fact that we apparently get tards too. Oh well, I gotta trust the town tards to drag this place down.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2491 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Told ya they don't believe in godfathers rod.

Moi practically fellated lc for the innocent back in super.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2588 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Haha even if shotty was ours why would he fake it?

We want sk dead as much as anyone else.

This is so awesome we STILL were getting the shotty mislynch without me even trying.

Told you this town couldn't lynch a claimed goon, Jason. I win.

vote: peregrine v

By the by rainbow, you actually have a very shaky grasp on game mechanics and proper balance. Town leader schtick ain't bad, but your inability to admit the gaps in your knowledge makes you very ineffective. You're not bad, but without more humility and cooperation, you're a net asset to our team. One man rarely does it all.

If I were town, it'd cheese me off, but as is, keep on truckin'
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2611 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Soooo rainbowdash thinks the cult leader who, if lynched, loses his entire faction the game, just fakeclaimed a result that 100% assures him to die tomorrow?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

EVER.

And that's why we don't NK you, man. You don't bake your ideas.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2615 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Also izak, Jesus Christ. If they're deciding between lynching a town PR and the sk we need dead, dont make it obvious both help your faction. I coached you better than that.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2634 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

I wonder if MoI will have the balls to hammer today~
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2667 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

GreyICE wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:Not hammering

Oh wow. After insisting I need to be lynched all day?

No really rainbow...

Nice one.

I'm scum but you just can't bring yourself to hammer :lol:

By the by, Pere V obv SK
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2669 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:11 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Sweet sweet joy.

Twenty-four hours of being confirmed town, with the entire thread as a playground, to try and get this clusterfuck on track.

Current nomination to eat 9mm of hot lead: Rainbowdash. Oh yes, it will happen, little pony.

DrMyShotty is obvious role cop. He's obv not super role cop, the moron can't claim worth a hill of beans. Put together Role Cop and Goon cop for a second, and do a basic setup check. OH WAIT. These make PERFECT FUCKING SENSE TO BOTH BE TOWN. It's like putting a full cop in the game, but cut in half, with more benefits.

Peregrine V is obvious serial killer. Hello? "Holy SK," and the flavor on the flips is... "strangled to death by an obscure religious symbol."

With Shotty as obv role cop (NOT ALIGNMENT CONFIRMING ONE JESUS) then MoI flipping out becomes MUCH more obvious. Oversoul was slam-dunk scum, and MagnaofIllusion missed that to sit there and howl to the moon about Shotty? Well it's easy when he just confirmed a MAFIA GOON was town. Lynch all Liars kicking in too hard, MoI? Yep. We do think so.

Izak is another obv buddy. Two townies and an SK being run up today, look at him bumble around like a complete choad. "Oh I dun care who we lynch, but lets make sure to get all 3, trololol." He needs death, and hard and fast. I'd shoot him, except Rainbowdash earned this bullet.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2673 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

The next scum is going to be floating on the 'more useless than a sack of hammers' log, because there's been far too few moves to lynch people who are more useless than a sack of hammers.

Possibly even two. Although Izak is one, so that's probably most of it.

Nero Cain is actually somewhat useful this game, heart attack, and doesn't seem likely scum. Although Nero Cain actually having six brain cells is sooooo odd.

So, where do we sit?
4) PeregrineV
- Serial Killer
12) drmyshottyizsik
- Role Cop/Goon Cop synergy (adds to full cop) plus scumreads wanting to lynch him before the SK - SK kills town, then lynch SK leaves them 5 dead nonscum before the next safe scumlynch (mislynch shotty, SK kill, scum kill, lynch SK, scum kill). That would make town victory much tougher, look there for free scum.
9) Rainbowdash
- look at that little worm. He knows I'm not scum, but he's painted himself into a corner. First he tried to worm himself and his 'town reads' off the wagon, then he flat out refused to hammer. Oh no, little worms die. Might kill serial killer instead, but if you leave this little worm alive, town, you are a bunch of failures.
3) MagnaofIllusion
- shotty isn't an alignment cop, come on kids. He's fucking shotty. MoI is for the killings.
17) izakthegoomba
- look at him dance. Lynch town A! Lynch town B! Lynch SK! Why does he care, he's safe all the time! Kill him.

This list is town as hell:
2) vezokpiraka
8) Banshee
10) Nero Cain
11) David Xanatos
19) TheJakalope

Rest are various flavors of null, although I'll be doing a readover.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2674 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

I have to wonder if MoI has the balls to taunt the vengeful as I die.

But then I remember he's MoI. 'course he does.

His setup analysis remains balls terrible.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2675 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:31 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rainbowdash can bother to claim now. Or not, no bones to me if he opts out.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2676 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Also a quick rundown on why MoI is full of shit: 27 players.

Yeah, think about that. There's what, one scum submitting the night kill? Tracker catching them is 5% odds. Assuming a RB/Doctor combo or somesuch, odds of Goon cop hitting scum are either 2/27 or 3/27. Role cop could get SK, or the other two of the PRs, so that's around 3/27 (and 'Doctor' result isn't going to make the Role Cop wish to claim real quick to see if it's scum doctor), and Gunsmith gets false positives on Tracker, both cops, both vengefuls, and a false negative on the doctor.

So his 'oh my word, there can't be 4 information roles' is one of the dumber things he's ever posted. The only excuse he has is the setup speculation regarding cults is so balls awful that RainbowDash should be shot. Oh wait...
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2677 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rainbowdash wrote:
David Xanatos wrote:Come to think of it, didn't Rainbow say something like "The cult was only able to recruit for two nights"?

Yep. I can see this happening since the wierd new NK only started N3, and there is one protective PR down for town since D1. I could see the mod throwing in a modified cult, as cults are explicitly allowed in this game by not appearing on the "roles disallowed" list, and only letting them get a couple recruits then turning into essentially a second scum team. The fact that the SK would have needed to have "failed" two straight kills kinda supports this.

I still am not voting CB. He is going to flip (in order) Cult Recruit, Goon, Vanilla, Other Scum, Other Town. 99% first two.

Look at this mess. Huh. If I shoot the SK, will people actually lynch this scumbag?

Too many posts, he was bound to slip up, and that one was the slip.

Pere's death is inevitable, but the sooner the better for the town. OTOH Rainbow needs to be eaten by rabid wolves.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2690 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Here you go, on the right account.

Vengeful Kill: RainbowDash

Night night, my little pony. You won't be waking up in the morning.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2694 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Jason has my action submittal, in case he wanted it there.

Night night, scumbag pony. You didn't want to be on my wagon. You never were when it was close to lynch. You didn't want to hammer me. Yet you insisted that I be lynched.

All based on the idea that no matter what, my bullet must hit someone who voted for me.

*checks role PM*

NOPE

Night!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”