VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1042 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Everyone in this game is a dufus.

Also, save me the time of reading and who are the scums?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, I pretty much just joined for the playerlist.

In honesty, I'll probably try to read this over the next couple nights. What's the bullet points on zoraster?

Also, why you being all calm this game Fate? (glanced at your iso)
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

claimed masons already...I can tell this is going to be an enlightening experience.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

standard masons are a confirmed role. we should probably look at mike's flash guide since its older and could be before the site meta of neighbors existed.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Also there is recruiting masons...I don't see regular masons there....
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

you think my win con is scum, right shaft.ed? so you're then proposing I hammer a townie? what is this I don't even...

p. edit - yeah, of course farside. I definitely plan to read and get fully caught up. I have to finish my work today and then I'll probably get at least a start on it tonight. I don't think we need to rush a lynch when I just replaced in honestly, but I also don't know when DL is either.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm fucking VP. In yo face, Fate.

But really though, you guys could have given me a chance to post some thoughts when we have 17 days until deadline. Just saying.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Fate wrote:LOL VP DONT WORRY YOUR THOUGHTS WONT BE MISSED WHEN YOU DIE OVERNIGHT AND NOT THE MASONS THE TRACKER OR THE ROLEBLOCKER

TROLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLL

lol, if you guys have outted this many roles already then a) some of them are scum and b) play better mafias.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I've only read day one at this point guys. Reads so far are that Fate, Ellibereth, springlullaby (Ythill) and Mastin2 (tajo) are all town.

I don't like Llmarble at all here, but the new stuff seems to indicate he was involved with whatever masonry I haven't gotten to yet so oh well.

Farside, Girl on the Internet, Regfan and crypto all seem scummy to me in no particular order. I was a little confused as to why people backed off of Farside so readily after her RBer claim, but we've also had blocked kills all these nights, so oh well.

I don't think massclaim is a good idea or necessary in any way at this point. All we'd be doing is giving up unnecessary info to the scum when we already presumably have a reasonably small pool of suspects we can lynch from while still keeping any potential PRs safe.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Could be one or two scum left depending on PR balance. You seem awfully certain. Further, I don't see how massclaim puts us in "automatic win" when any number of roles could be scum or town.

In other words, even
if
you confirm a role action, it doesn't make you town. Now, juxtapose that with having like four lynches left before lylo and you should be able to easily see why I think not claiming gives a greater opportunity to lynch scum. You're also giving PRs more opportunities to use their roles and catch scum read handed. Seems pretty simple to me.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Don't have time to read atm, but I can say for sure I didn't go anywhere last night because DGB was telling the truth about being VT. If you guys honestly believe farside is a town roleblocker and is effective enough to stop a scum kill three nights in a row, then you're out of your heads and there isn't much I can say about that. I'll happily be lynched today to get you to stop that shitty play right now. I'm not even convinced farside is town honestly, so there must be some amazing play from her on D2 that is swaying everyone.

Regfan, shaft.ed and that internet "girl" frothing at the mouth over a VP lynch makes me LOL. Pretty limited directions to be looking at here honestly, and if the scum want to out themselves by coming after me readily, I'm all about that.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside22 wrote:
Fate wrote:If you die Agoti i s confirmed town because you're roleblocking her tonight.

K

THX

Hun there is still in my mind the possibility of 2 scum left in this game.
I'm working on a plot here because I honestly don't believe Regfan is town.
I don't believe VBP is scum.
I will roleblock someone (not saying whom). Regfan: You are not to follow AGOTI I don't believe your BS. You can follow mastin or spring, but if you claim to follow AGOTI for any reason and I'm alive I will promote your lynch and hers in well feel swoop with no excuses.

VBP: The day you think I'm town I'm scum. Just saying this is the second game you called me scum with no reasons and I'm town.

That may be. Problem I see here is that you're a kind of a mean ass as town. This was the case in Stars Aligned II and in the more recent Dexter. That's what I've grown to know and love of you as town. Now, in this game you're being all logical and hearing people out and etc. etc. Seems weird to me. I'm not saying I'm definite you're scum, but I find the difference in your play from previous town games quite jarring.

That aside, your sudden defense of me seems off. Presumably you blocked me last night because you found me to be scummy, correct? Or at least DGB to be scummy. So that being the case and then us having no kill last night, why are you suddenly saying I'm probably town and that stopped kill was the work of a doctor? I mean, you thought I was scum > no kill > Nah, he's not scum....explain your thought process for me because I don't understand it.

I want to look at the flash guide and see if there are any roles that could cause a no kill to happen. (do the scum masons have a kill? the idea of scum masons seems weird to me, but I guess that just means they could daytalk as well...idk.)

I'd like to get some more analysis out if I'm to be the lynch today. I've only been in this game three or four days and I'd at least like a chance to finish reading so you guys can use my reads after my death and stop running people up and then apparently backing off.

p.edit - lol
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

just let me know if you guys plan to speed this lynch through cause I'm not even gonna bother to read if that's the case. There's still time to wrench defeat from the jaws of victory!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Llamarble wrote:

Whoever doc is should breadcrumb their protect at some point 'cause I'mma flip town and if doc dies then doublesuck.

I am concerned about scumspiracy farside roleblocks town and nokills intentionally?
But Farside blocking me doesn't really make her any more likely to be scum.
Also scum nokilling means they require an extra mislynch anyway because oddeven so that gambit doesn't actually do anything.

Llamarble wrote:VOTE: VPB
Reread DGB and whatever gave me town thoughts wasn't really there.
I think this one ends it.

quoting this shit for the lulz. When he's RB it's the work of the doc, but when the VT is RBed that game is in the can!

Also, has whoever is Llamar's mason buddy confirmed him as town? Cause we got dem scum mason possibilities, so I don't want any assumptions losing the game here and pretty much everythign Llamar says is dripping in scum.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside22 wrote:Fate claimed mason with LlamaMarable

Right, but does it say in the role PM "Llamarble is a town-aligned mason" or "Llamarble is your mason buddy." That's what I'm getting at.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

up to page 30 where Fate claims masons. don't see town confirmation yet.

@farside - Regfan and Llamarble are the common denominators. Never turn away from a lynch as scum, amirite.

p.edit - Fate says he's 100% confirmed town. Fate, clarify this for me so I can either let this out of my head and skim all his scummy posts or pursue with proper vigor.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ok, pg 33 and I'm probably calling it quits for today. Think my reads are pretty clear so far, but if I can answer questions up until that point if necessary.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

This is jack's total lack of surprise. Time for people to pull their heads out of their asses and start using their brains for a change. Hopefully I will be able to finish reading the rest of the game today.

Lamar's 'oh manzzz, I totally voted for scumz' logic is pretty much garbage when you see the way Amrun imploded on her buddies anytime Fate pushed on her. I don't doubt one bit that the scum team turned on itself like ravenous dogs in a desperate attempt to distance after shit started going sideways. I'm not considering anyone clear based upon wagon placement alone.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside wrote:I don't like the way all of this feels. As I said I RB LM night 1, Night 2 was Regfan and now night 3 is VBP but everyone wants to lynch him but lets believe the doctor protected the other 2 nights leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

This is what I was saying to Llamar earlier and I'd like his reply to it.

That being said, my memory of D2 is that you backed off Llamar in a similar way that you backed off of me even before the mason claim. I'm not certain on this though and I need to look back if I'm remembering that correctly.

p.edit- all I will say about DGB is that she couldn't have been more obv town in the way she was trying to get people to lynch her so she didn't have to replace out. She quite obviously gave up on this game long before her vacation started and anyone that thinks scum is going to sit there and try to goad people into lynching them is silly.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'll probably try to reread over what you're talking about because I didn't feel that way at all. I felt like LM was scrabbling to latch anything that would get him out of that. Amrun was pushing parabollocks hard over seemingly nothing simultaneously.

As a side note, Fate and LM not being masons makes the tajo slot look even more town because was definitely reading that situation correctly at the time for how much bullshittery was going on when they claimed.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Ellibereth wrote:
Fate and LM not being masons makes the tajo slot look even more town because was definitely reading that situation correctly at the time for how much bullshittery was going on when they claimed.

I think how well he read the situation would be the same regardless of alignment.

Eh, I think scum are more inclined to believe PR claims and plot a NK than look for gambits. I check what you're saying though and Mastin not posting is all kinds of bothersome. If he's town, then he's pissing away any cred tajo built up.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Llamarble wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Llamarble

Hasn't been very good.

I would like to see some of your past games.

What is with you people.
D2 I helped us lynch Amrun instead of say Tajo, and D2 I helped us lynch Zoro instead of DGB.
Both times several lynches were possible and I helped us get to the right one.
I also managed not to get mislynched D2 after being roleblocked on a nokill night.
In what way has my play been 'not very good?'
Certainly I think I've outclassed you, Mr. "Zoro is making me not want to lynch him"

Springlullaby slot works barely-discussed-cause-he's-thought-of-as-town-and-we-dun-wanna-break-it associatively with dead scums, but Ythill felt kinda town.

Will investigate more later.

My sister is in town this week, which has reduced my access some.

You gonna continue to ignore me for the rest of the game or what?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Also, what happened to 'statistically I am the most likely scum so town should lynch me'

LOL, no wait, don't do that!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Regfan when VP votes started piling on wrote:I would consider voting VP here but I want Mastin to post before an lynch goes through.

Regfan after VP wagon looks more challenging wrote:VPBaltar (I go back and forth on DGB and VP similarly, want him to finish his catch up before I fully judge the slot)

Want some syrup with that waffle?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Regfan wrote:

@VP - As I said. I go back and forth on your slot and have for the entire game, perhaps finish reading through the game?

I don't see what me reading the rest of the game has to do with you flipping in the past five pages, which I have read. In fact, I find it entirely irrelevant. You keep going back and forth. This is true. It's also true that this flop seems to be directly correlated to how popular my lynch is at the time. That's the point I'm making.

Any other useless points you'd like to make so I can swat them down?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

mafia janitor is a majorly powerful role.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Every janitor I've seen, the mafia is informed, but idk with these ancient rules.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I've spent too much time reading this game to get lynched now, Fate. Gave you the chance to have the easy VT lynch when I wasn't invested, but that shit isn't happening now, so you may as well move it on over little doggie. Hoody hoody who.

Also, here's some fun quotes:
regfan wrote:Had you read through the previous days there was a period of time where there was 4-5 votes on DGB and I attempted to stop it and move it towards a Zoraster lynch. That should be more than enough to show you that my read on your slot is unrelated to the popularity of your lynch but rather my continually changing read on your slot.

Regfan wrote:Heck if you'd have read any of my scum-games you'd have noticed that I loveee bussing and distancing, I'm almost addicted to it

you should be pleased I'm doing so much catching up here so I don't take anything out of context that makes you look badly and all of that.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm not isoing you and I'm definitely not interested in metaing you. All I'm doing is reading the game and saw that quote and it made me laugh cause you were just saying how it was so stupid for you to go after zoraster when you had a ripe DGB mislynch hanging, but a day prior you were blabbing about how you're addicted to bussing as scum. You can discount it anyway you like, but you seem to have a lot of inconsistencies with what you say and what you say later to cover your tracks. I understand that changing your story now makes you look better. Revisionism is a wonderful tool.

Just got to your tracker claim. Your "breadcrumbs" are pretty much ramming a square peg in a round hole, but I'll get into that later if I feel the need.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

vote: Regfan
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

You're right, I don't care about your meta. Doesn't that just get your goat?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Also, in case you people didn't know, claiming a PR with no imminent threat of being lynched is a scumtell of the highest order.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:01 am

Post by VP Baltar »

lol, was looking for that reaction. Obv scum be obv. He has a hard time figuring out my alignment until I give him a little jab in the ribs with his own words. Then the crystal ball is so much clearer.

Why do I give a frak about letting you try to prove your role when it's so obviously faked?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

shaft.ed wrote:Thinking about Regfan, he is either vanilla goon or town tracker. It is highly unlikely that scum tracker targets a claimed powerrole on Day1. So he either fabricated that targeting for a valid claim or he is town aligned. Thus confirmation of ability is confirmation of alignment. He can be dealt with at a later time.

You so crazy. I don't even understand this.

regfan wrote:If you believe it's faked you'd have no problem confirming it tonight and considering how the previous 1-2 pages have gone you certainty have alternate suspects that you would be fine lynching today if it meant clearing/confirming me tonight.

Nothing is 'crystal ball clearer', heck it's possible you're just bad town but the fact that you're ignoring all of the other points put forward to attempt to push your incredibly flawed logic makes me feel much more secure with this lynch.

Nah, you're points are pretty irrelevant and you try to bend things to fit your argument. You've been doing it all game. You're kind of like MoI but with slightly less annoying walls. Problem is, I see through bullshit like it's my job. I didn't reply to your other points cause I'm not to interested in arguing with scum about pointless things. You've waffled on me, changed your story throughout this game, claimed for no real reason and have tried to cram meta down anyone's throat who would listen as a way of dulling their senses into looking elsewhere. I'm almost up to page 40 no, so it's not like you can sit there and balk at what I'm saying now as being too out of date to be relevant (as if anything in this game is).

tl;dr - more votes on dis scum here.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

or who knows, maybe I"ll change my mind. lrn 2 deal wit it.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I just lynched MoI in meta mafia cause he plays like a douchebag. I pretty much go out of my way to lynch him any chance I get. OH HEY LOOK AT YOU TRYING TO USE META TO DEFEND YOURSELF.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

shaft.ed wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Thinking about Regfan, he is either vanilla goon or town tracker. It is highly unlikely that scum tracker targets a claimed powerrole on Day1. So he either fabricated that targeting for a valid claim or he is town aligned. Thus confirmation of ability is confirmation of alignment. He can be dealt with at a later time.

You so crazy. I don't even understand this.

The point of a mafia tracker is to find town power roles, you know like the Doc that keeps screwing them over night after night after night. Therefore a mafia tracker isn't going to track a claimed power role N1, because that power role is already outed. So it's either a town sided decision or a ridiculously convenient fakeclaim. Therefore, if Regfan is in fact a Tracker, he is very likely town aligned. So we just need him to confirm his trackerness. There's no point in lynching him today. We're currently in something like MMMMMMMLylo right now. We have the time to spare.

As far as I could see in the flash guide, there is no such thing as a scum tracker possibility in this game.

Fine. One night and that's it. Don't say I didn't tell you so if he has some ridiculous story tomorrow about why his track didn't come through.

Unvote

Mastin does need to provide. As does AGOTI.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

shaft.ed wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:As far as I could see in the flash guide, there is no such thing as a scum tracker possibility in this game.
Well even better, then you don't even need to make the assumptions that I made because demonstration of ability = 100% demonstration of alignment

No. Even random guessing at this point is possible, particularly as the pool of players gets smaller, the chances of guessing increase. Never clear a player on a fakeable role action.

That's not to say I don't get your point. Cause I do and I've unvoted to give him your opportunity. Just saying though.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

SnakeSide wrote:@VPB: The one thing I have been told by many is that I am a very unpredictable player. There is a pool of enough people that I may just roll a die (taking out about 3 people from that list that are obvious town) and see if Regfan is telling the truth.

I also believe the doc needs to protect me and regfan needs to stop with the BS reasons.

Yes, doctor protect on you is pretty much necessary. Of course the doc can wifom cause not letting the scum get another kill is pretty LOL, but we do kind of need you alive tomorrow to give the result.

re: mastin - I really feel that tajo's play was town, but mastin avoiding the game is weird enough that I'd be ok with that lynch happening even if I don't have the scummiest vibes from the slot.

second Prozac's request for a prod there.

speaking of prozac - why were you playing like a jester for the first day pretty much?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I don't have much experience with Prozac as a player. I think we had like one or two games, but I don't recall nonsensical behavior even if it took him awhile to gain his footing in a game.

Also, happy scumday you old bastard.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

:(
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Porochaz wrote:The other missing kill is from a meteor hitting the person who was sending the kill in before they managed to pressed send, guaranfuckingteed.

These are my thoughts.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@farside - as an only semi-impartial observer, I see DGB trying to goad tajo into voting her. Can't tell you what she was thinking or if she actually believed he was scum, but she was doing everything in her power to get him to vote her. I think tajo's resistance to this comes across as town cause I can only assume he was reading this slot correctly and could see through DGB's paper thin efforts.

vote: AGOTI

since I'm not voting anyone and that is better than nothing while we wait for regfan to prove his tracking.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

He clearly lied as town to save his town read. If you're going to lynch out of that pair, you ought to lynch Llamarble...who was run up and the only reason he was alive is a faked mason claim.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

PMing Kise now.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

had your lie not been uncovered. Don't be intentionally dense.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

certainly are concerned with pointing out how impossible you think it is for you to be scum.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I PMed Kise this morning when I said I would and that's still in my outbox to Kise, so

Mastin,
Mafia Goon
, has been lynched

Town Wins!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm more likable than you. Plus there's no mod, so no worries.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

You see these guns here. HRRNNRRHHHHHH
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I remember Llamagod...that was bv's hydra game wasn't it?

I like how AGOTI just ignores the thread in hopes of the Mastin lynch.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Fate wrote:THATS ANOTHER THING

BALTAR HAS NO ICONIC AVATAR THAT REPRESENTS HIM FOREVER AND EVER

HE HAS NO CONCRETE PERSONA THAT PEOPLE CAN FALL IN LOVE WIH

HEAHHEAA

:(

If I pretend to be a woman in a cupcake, would you love me more?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:33 am

Post by VP Baltar »

message to kise is still in my outbox. I guess we can give it one more day and then we should probably contact the listmod.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Guess who picked up my PM.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

just claim now. save us the trouble.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Step 1) look at how Amrun was voting all game
Step 2) Stop believing scum wouldn't buss the shit out of their buddies when things are going badly
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Hammer:Mastin2

Time to move this along cause that was the worst 'Imma stall' post I've seen in a long time.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Mastin wrote:...Yet obviously, they don't.

Well...they kind of have actually.

And feel free to continue posting cause it'll be awhile before Kise gets here I'm sure.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

If you're the last scum. we may as well quit the charade. Thinking ellibereth is scum is pure lunacy. (but then again, so is saying DGB looked town and I've pissed away her towniness...lol)
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:25 am

Post by VP Baltar »

:roll:

As opposed to seeing 3 missing NKs and assuming the scum aren't so stupid that they're intentionally foregoing their chance to win the game.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

mastin2 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:If you're the last scum. we may as well quit the charade. Thinking ellibereth is scum is pure lunacy. (but then again, so is saying DGB looked town and I've pissed away her towniness...lol)
You think I wasn't around to submit a kill despite being active elsewhere?

You think I wouldn't devote 100% to a game as scum to prevent this kind of thing from happening?

YOU THINK THAT I WOULD PROCRASTINATE AND THEN SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THIS GAME, AS SCUM?

Yeah, you're scum.

Where did I say that?

Where did I say that?

WHERE DID I SAY THAT?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Well any failed NKs could easily be attributed to a potential doc/RB combo. So I don't see how your first two points even make any sense. As far as you procrastinating, I think people are more prone to procrastinate as scum in a very likely losing situation such as the one you've been in since you replaced. It's simply not as fun when it looks like you're going to lose regardless of any effort you put in. You agree or disagree with that statement?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

it was an intentional fake hammer to judge your reaction. since when is "Hammer" a legal vote?

Very happy with my vote on AGOTI
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

no, he didn't claim. Also, you should vote AGOTI now.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 am

Post by VP Baltar »

we should be able to lynch the scum (AGOTI) before mastin's terrible reads are a threat
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

The simple and logical solution here is to just lynch AGOTI. :/
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Fate wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: VP

That was fun.

oh my god u stupid
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In fairness, RB on either side is a pretty powerful role that takes a lot to compensate for.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside22 wrote:The first person who tells me what is wrong with these two sentences has my vote for the rest of the day.
It's the people you blocked, who mastin also apparently finds scummy but doesn't feel you should have blocked.

Now that that I have your vote, please place it on AGOTI post-haste.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I agree that what Mastin says makes no sense whatsoever, but he's essentially given up on putting any effort into this game. I didn't find his post "hammer" reaction scummy, so I'm willing to let him derp about until tomorrow.

Meanwhile, AGOTI's agreement with said derpitude is rank with scum cheese.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I can't believe I spent the time to read the last three pages. Never get that part of my life back.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 am

Post by VP Baltar »

morning.

In terms of mass claim, I think both regfan and shaft.ed make decent points. On the one hand, doc is semi-obv, but on the other the scum have utterly failed all game to kill that person. Getting another confirmed player tomorrow may be better than having a doc potentially claim and say 'oh, I protected farside every night' or something like that. That doesn't get us any closer to entirely PoEing the scum.

Did anyone play in the other Flash Mafia games? Could the scum kill and use their abilities on the same night or did they have to choose? ...Though, now that I'm thinking about it, it doesn't really matter. If farside was scum she would have just blocked regfan and watched him get lynched today when he claimed no result.

I need to look at ellibereth to see if his bussing comes across as forced, but I definitely wasn't getting that vibe throughout the game.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by VP Baltar »

once again, farside makes a night action and then completely contradicts her intentions with said night action. I don't even...

Now that Regfan in all his wisdom has explained for the scum where the doctor likely is, we may as well just out with it today.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

oy, Mastin, weren't you just saying Regfan is confirmed scum? Cause you wanted to hint at your PR claim, then you back out at the last second with a VT claim and vote on Ellibereth. Show your work on that thought process please.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

oh shit, yeah. dude, that's not cool.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

mastin still needs to claim.

Also not commenting until massclaim finishes.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Regfan can't be scum because there are no tracking roles that are scum aligned.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Porochaz wrote:

Also Im not 100% cool with this mass claim.

it has to happen now due to reg fan basically outting the doctor. We may as well glean what we can from this train wreck of a mass claim at this point.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I agree that the doc should claim now. If you're trying to keep something back for tonight, you're not being helpful, as everyone is now royally confused. If scums were just foregoing NKs to fuck things up, then kudos.

Mastin is probably scum here given the way he's reacting to Reg today.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Also, your theory is beyond bad shaft.ed. The idea of four scum vs a RB + Tracker for town as the only power is something that no mod would consider and no reviewer would approve.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

vote: Mastin

question - does your protection continue after you're dead? That'd be wonderful.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

>roles point to elli or mastin as last scum
> elli is doctor
> vote confirmed town VPB

lol, dis game
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Is Mastin dead yet?

In terms of everything that farside just said, I shall reply, 'there, there'
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

======[ ]
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

everyone else is dumb but you. it must feel good.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Claiming 4 scum points to inattentive town. I mean, townie genius...amirite!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

GG town. I know you wanted my blood, but you'll just have to wait.

Well played, Elli.

Fate gets no cred. :D
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

it's nothing worth reading. :P

And forgot to say thanks myko! Top notch player list was the only reason I replaced in because I really didn't have the time. I'm glad I decided to take a chance though. I needed an easy win after some tough losses lately. :P
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I PM'ed the scum QT to you. Had to manually go through and remove all of mastin's smilies before it would let me post it.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”