Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #200) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
@ Farside -
Yeah, I know I need to stop considering mafia ninja (Well Poro being it anyway). It was mostly paranoia and remaining suspicion on him but logic and his recent posts make me lean towards him being town very heavily. I'm still waiting for these doc saves to be outted but I think this is won, Mastin or Eli today, the other tomorrow for game over.

Oh have you figured out why Mastin voted for you?
I'll give you my opinion on it.

I think he did it as a sort of fuck you to you. See you have been saying he's reads are always awful, however he had Elli on his scum list and here you are voting Elli while criticizing his reads.

I actually found the vote humorous. Which is why I'm asking for people to give their reads and reasons.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #201) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:That means protections last two days btw.

Ythill
Fate
Regfan
Farside

Crumbed in second post so none of that tracking me shit necessary.

Ellibereth wrote:LLAMA YOU MISSED. TRY TO RUN OVER DIFFERENT DEER.
Anyway guys. I promise I'm town. I'm not happy as scumz. I'm happy right now. THEREFORE ha.

Unvote, Vote Fate

Missed. Run. Deer.
Mithrandir
Gandalf
The White wizard
jah

wait, what? I so thought spring was the doctor. But damn that makes too much sense now.

I now more then ever seeing this list believe there is two scum left.

I'm not searching for a 4th scum member today. I'm lynching confirmed scum.
vote: VBP

Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #202) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:guys stop voting and wait for me to finish this work shit then post actual stuff
>.>

But mom.....

unvote

I already have a good idea on whom the second scum suspect is but I may completely ignore that and listen to what Fate said yesterday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #203) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:43 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:SL wasn't the doctor because Ythill was the obvious N1 kill target. Unless you believed that Llamarble was blocked trying to kill Ythill N1

I know that know. I thought I was protected night 1 since I claimed.

If it was so obvious to you that Ythill was protected N1, then why did you think Elli was scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #204) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 am

Post by farside22 »

This does not sound like someone who finds a play obvious town shaft:

shaft.ed wrote:
That's a really piss poor example of Elli town. That's definitely something a scumbuddy would point out because it's ridiculously obvious that it is a blown fakeclaim. Someone is going to notice that, might as well get town points.

fars wrote:How is that piss poor example? So you think Elli scum would not tell his scum buddies about the flash and keep the janitor safe. Instead he buss's his buddy and is the first to show the lie.

[quote="shaft"So you're saying that DGB scum would? I really dont see how anyone could let their teammate have such a piss poor fakeclaim. But I can also see scum assuming their buddy wouldnt be thick enough to claim a non-existent role in a semi-open game. However, if this is the product you're selling we should be lynching someone who is absent minded, stupid or inexperienced.[/quote]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #205) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

@shaft.ed: If you believe there is only one scum left in the game how is Porochaz not confirmed? According to regfan he did not go anywhere on N3. Do you believe scum would not perform a kill if so why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #206) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote:@shaft.ed: If you believe there is only one scum left in the game how is Porochaz not confirmed? According to regfan he did not go anywhere on N3. Do you believe scum would not perform a kill if so why?

i believe its more likely that there are three scum. That is why poro is semi-confirmed
That is why I want to lynch Llamarble or mastin today

Why only semi cleared?

I was just arguing that what you were providing wasn't a reason for Elli to be town

Why would you argue about my reasoning for finding Elli town if he is obvious town?

Also since you narrowed it down to 2 people can you tell me what you find scummy about LM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #207) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

because their is an outside possibility of four scum

I like to argue, and I was annoyed that you were trying to lynch VPB when he is not optim

This only means that VBP is semi confirmed town then.

Here is why. I RB'ed VBP night 3. We know Poro didn't go anywhere. That means if there is two scum one of VBP or Porochaz is not confirmed.

That said I have my own thoughts on this Llama.

I don't want a dead doctor without making myself nuts on the 2 scum team theory. I am thinking of RB'ing VBP again (because he's my 4th scum suspect above and beyond Porochaz). Regfan should track one of the people he suspects the most between LM, Shaft, Poro.
(this is on the assumption we lynch Mastin and he flips town or scum and the game does not end).

The doctor protects the tracker as I have already stated what I'm doing and there is no question about it and I'm not helping 4th scum idea be cleared this game. (fuck you all it's my theory and I'm stubborn).

If one of the 3 people that Regfan tracks targets a player then we have scum. Tracker is alive with that info.

Any questions, comments or thoughts?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #208) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Llamarble wrote:CONFIRMED TOWN (barring tremendous weirdness):
Regfan
Farside
Elli
VPB

Probtown:
Poro
Spring

Lynch pool
Llamarble
Mastin
Shafted

PROPOSAL:
Lynch mastin
Roleblock me
Track Shafted
Protect Regfan

If someone dies and Shafted stays put, it's either Poro or Spring.
If noone dies it's Poro Spring me or Shafted and we lynch me or Shafted etc.

Win is forced.

Can we agree to do this?

Unless your scum that I blocked night one Spring is confirmed town. Why do you have on probable town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #209) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Llamarble wrote:Farside, there aren't 4 scum. There just aren't. And even if there are VPB is still twice as likely to be town as everybody else.

Spring is merely probtown because other things like scum choosing to nokill are POSSIBLE.
But yeah he doesn't die until we're through with the people in the lynch pool.

Let me ask you something. Do you really think that a player that soft claimed doctor day 1 would not be the target of a mafia kill Night 1?

I do not believe scum would not send in a kill on night 1.

You do realize that if there is 2 scum left in the game and me and Regfan announce whom we are targeting and one of the 2 semi town whom is scum will just do the kill then it leaves another player that is scum looking safe if there is a kill that night.....if not take that pill your swallowing and deal with my paranoia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #210) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan: The only unclears if there is only 1 scum left (which is what you, LM and Shaft all seem to think) is Mastin, LM and Shaft.

We lynch one of the unclears. You track another of the unclears and I block on of the semi cleared,

Listen for a moment. Lets assume for a moment that I'm right and there is 2 scum left in the game. If we lynch one of the unclears today (lets just say we lynch mastin and he flips town) and regfan tracks Shaft and I RB, LM. Then we come into day 5 and someone is dead. What do we have then? We have 4 unconfirmed in the game and we know there is two scum at that point. Where does that information give us but scum killing a confirmed town player. It helps the scum team more then.
However if I RB one of the unconfirmed questionable and Regfan tracks an unclear and gains results from one then we lynch that one player and another scum is still in the game then I would be lynching VBP (frankly because if anyone is going to sit there and tell me scum is stupid enough to try and kill a claimed tracker when they know there is a doctor in the game should never, ever play mafia again).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #211) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
Did anyone play in the other Flash Mafia games? Could the scum kill and use their abilities on the same night or did they have to choose? ...Though, now that I'm thinking about it, it doesn't really matter. If farside was scum she would have just blocked regfan and watched him get lynched today when he claimed no result.

I love comments like this :roll: . Regfan claims results saying whom I targeted and VPB ask a rather pointless question about if scum can use their abilities and kill on the same night, even though Regfan just pointed out I only targeted one player and not two and that is confirmed by the town tracker, that point he's making is pointless.

Keep shoveling the shit there VPB. I
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #212) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
I'd put Elli towards the bottom of the unknown pile off of read. But from various tracking/RBing info Elli moves up some by default

right now I'd rather have a Llamarble lynch

What did you mean by the above?

I was just arguing that what you were providing wasn't a reason for Elli to be town

I disagree with this. Lets look at what you said again:

Shaft wrote:That's a really piss poor example of Elli town. That's definitely something a scumbuddy would point out because it's ridiculously obvious that it is a blown fakeclaim. Someone is going to notice that, might as well get town points.

This sounds to me like someone whom is thinks Elli's behavior is more scummy. Why would you point out that what I call a town tell is something that is more likely coming from scum if you found Elli obvious town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #213) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Farside, what's your thoughts on mafia having a mafia ninja rather than four scum? It would *balance* the setup a lot more than four scum would.

Again I read the flash and it said the ninja can also bypass a doctor and a roleblocker ability as well as not be tracked or watched. Why would the scum if they had that ability not use it?
Don't tell me they would not use it either.

Mastin: Your an idiot if you think Spring is scum based on N1 doctor result unless your scum. Your an idiot even more if you think we should lynch Porochaz when he was tracked night fucking 3 and didn't go anywhere according to the fucking tracker. Do you really fucking believe the scum would not submit a fucking kill?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #214) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
Mastin: Your an idiot if you think Spring is scum based on N1 doctor result unless your scum. Your an idiot even more if you think we should lynch Porochaz when he was tracked night fucking 3 and didn't go anywhere according to the fucking tracker. Do you really fucking believe the scum would not submit a fucking kill?

The above goes to LM, not mastin. Obviously I put LM under the same category as Mastin.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #215) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan; Last time I'm pointing this out and then you can fucking stop being paranoid about a Ninja:

Mafia Ninja:

Per the flash:

The mafia ninja cannot be tracked by a tracker, nor detected by a watcher.
He may also be able to bypass doctors and roleblockers like a mafia hitman.

If you were scum and had the above ability and you had been blocked by the doctor night 2 (we know this one for sure was a doctor protect) then would you use this ability to guarantee a kill the next night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #216) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Regfan: Are you tracking Shaft.ed tonight?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #217) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Actually fuck this shit.

If Mastin flips town:

I will RB Shaft.ed since I'm more leaning scum on him then you are Regfan.
Regfan can track LM (he is the only other non-confirmed.)

When I turn out right (and I believe with every fiber of my being I'm correct about 2 scum team members). I want a fucking sheep vote from Regfan to VBP for being obvious fucking scum at this point.
If you don't see the obvious fucking scum point on that I will take your arm and beat the shit out of you with it and then feed you, your arm.

Are you getting what I'm putting down little boy?

Who else beside LM and Regfan are unconfirmed town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #218) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why are you tracking players that we have either RB'ed or tracked when you just got through telling me not to do that?

:?:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #219) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why are you tracking players that we have either RB'ed or tracked when you just got through telling me not to do that?

If there's three scum it's automatic win no matter what our role actions are therefore optimal play is to use our role actions to guarantee a win in worst case scenario being four scum, randomly tracking in all of the people who would be *unclear* if there's four scum is the best play I can see.

Essentially if Mastin flips town and there's a kill tonight and I haven't tracked Llarmable we would lynch him. If he flips town then there's a guarantee that there is either two scum remaining or a mafia ninja around. If it's two scum remaining my track tonight would be useful and if there's a mafia ninja around none of my trackers would be useful anyway.

I really, really want to hit you right about now. I have been arguing about that with LM for the past fucking hour! :mad:

*fucking piece of shit, god damn mother fuckers*

I'm going to wait for Elli to finish his thoughts before he lynch anyone right now. Spring needs to do a catch up too, then well do this things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #220) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:49 am

Post by farside22 »

@Farside Why are you paranoiac about this? I'd like to negotiate a Mastin vote from you today. He is scummy, and has a good chance of being scum due both behaviour and probabilities. Would you agree? Please, please, please.

I agree that Mastin is scummy enough for a lynch.

As for the paranoia lets say I find it just.

Also if you think there is only 1 scum left why, oh why is Porochaz on your lynch list if he didn't go anywhere night 3 and no one was found dead that morning? Do you really think scum would not submit a kill?

I'm going to keep asking the above question to people who keep telling me there is one scum left, but have Poro on there list of to be lynched by the way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #221) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Personally I find VB and Shaft scummier then Mastin, but I think after my comments, tunneling and views on AGOTI no one is going to listen to my view in this any more.

So whatever people want to believe is more then up to them.

@Spring and Regfan: Since you 2 are confirmed town to me more then anyone else here, this is the deal. You 2 are of the belief that there is one scum left in this game.
If we lynch Mastin today and he flips town.
Then I RB Shaft and Regfan should track LM. That way if Regfan comes back with no results and there is still a kill tonight I want to laugh my ass off, and do what comes down to giving a big fat I told you so tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #222) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Fine, fine. I think LM is more town then either VPB or porchaz, but I'm getting off my soap box.

Still waiting on Elli to finish his thoughts.

@Regfan: If you are not tracking the unconfirmed player. Please let me know now.
I will be switching to blocking LM with some people's belief that there is only one scum left in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #223) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:59 am

Post by farside22 »

posting in all games:
Mod: I'm on V/LA September 3rd and I will be back Tuesday September 6th
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:53 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: Please prod mastin2 just so we are not waiting days for a post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #225) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Just dotting my i's and crossing my t's in case Mastin does flip town.

Regfan:
I am 100% roleblocking LlamaMarble tonight no matter your action.

If you are going to target one of the unconfirmed of Shaft, VPB or Porochaz that is up to you. If you target spring thinking of him as unconfirmed I am going to hurt you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #226) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:oure really bad at this WIFOM stuff you know

WIFOM? I'm just doing what Farside wants me to.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #227) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Since were waiting.

Regfan; Since I RB'ed you night 2 and we know the doctor protected Fate Night 2. Why would the mafia kill Fate Night 4 if they are looking to kill the doctor?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #228) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
farside22 wrote:Since were waiting. Regfan; Since I RB'ed you night 2 and we know the doctor protected Fate Night 2. Why would the mafia kill Fate Night 4 if they are looking to kill the doctor?

Hmmmm. At that point the only person that could have been *saved* was Ythill or Fate. If Ythill was *saved* N1 they have no reason to shoot at him again N2 meaning yes, they either shot at Fate knowing he was not-doc (Which makes no sense) OR they were roleblocked N1 and shot at Ythill N2 making Llarmable mafia.

Your thoughts?

vampire
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #229) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

LOOK AT THE FUCKING DOCTOR ACTIONS AND THINK ABOUT THE ROLEBLOCK.
EVERY FUCKING PERSON WHO SAID THERE WAS ONLY 1 SCUM LEFT CAN EAT SHIT ON YOUR WORDS.

MAFIA WOULD NOT TRY TO KILL A PERSON TWICE IN A ROW. EITHER LLAMA IS SCUM IF MASTIN FLIPS TOWN OR THERE ARE 2 FUCKING SCUM LEFT IN THE GAME!

:dead: :dead:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #230) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan:
If Mastin flips scum (which I highly doubt) I'm RB'ing LM

If Mastin flips town I'm going to RB either LM or Shaft.ed because I'm one of the sane people whom believe there is 2 scum left in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #231) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:everyone else is dumb but you. it must feel good.

Whatever you say mr.scummy pants.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #232) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby wrote:I think the Fate kill makes sense as possibly motivated by the following:
- getting rid of an unprotected player without diminishing the pool of suspects
- getting rid of someone who was nowhere near getting lynched
- putting suspicions on a weak player: porochaz as per fate ' s last vote I think
- I also think that if mastin is indeed scum he may just have forgot fate had already been targetted due to replacement
- also fate said something like "there is no doctor"

Come on mastin,just flip scum to prove I m right. Althou it would be pretty funny if he didn't.

And you think either mastin forgot to send in a kill N3 or he targeted the tracker because he forgot there was a doctor in the game.
Oh I'm sooooo sorry I had no clue Mastin was a fucking moron. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #233) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:so who's the fucking moron that tried to kill a tracker with a Doc in the game?
Not like there are an abundance of them on the current playerlist

I BELIEVE THERE ARE 2 SCUM LEFT IN THIS GAME AND I RB'ED SCUM NIGHT 3.

If you think any player in this game is stupid enough as mafia to target a tracker knowing there is a doctor in the game then you have no respect for anyone in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #234) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:I dont know, killing Fate also points to inattentive scum

Either of these is what I suspect:

-LM was rb'ed night 1 and mafia targeted Ythill on N2 (because he was safe on night 2 and would not have died then)
-mafia targeted another player night 2 and that player is the vampire in the game.

Why are you arguing with me if you think I'm crazy or you think Mastin is scum and there is no other scum in the game according to you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #235) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:Claiming 4 scum points to inattentive town. I mean, townie genius...amirite!

Hi flailing scum!

See scum does not want players to show logic and scum wants anyone to think that player is crazy.
But that's okay scummy one there is still tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #236) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I just could not believe scum would forget to sumbit a kill.
I'm glad this game is over
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #237) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I also had trouble believe scum would target the same player twice in the same game. That really threw me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #238) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:wait there was a ninja?
lolz

Best line of the game and Regfan wins correct parania.

Mod:
Did the ninja have the ability to target a player and bypass a RB and doc protect?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #239) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Only thing I was happy with was stopping the VBP wagon day 3 and seeing DGB attack on Tajo as Tajo looking scummy. Should have stuck with that instead of being paranoid.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #240) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Wow the scum team makes me sad. Very sad.
I'm done with WIFOM kills from now on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”