Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Eight pages already, wow. Yet another game that starts in the middle of my night.
MOVE
Player to Move:
(Maruchan)
Room to Move to:
(Door control)
Insurance?:
no

Feysal made the same uber-strategy claim in Wizards, and though an SK there was uber-startegy guy and pro town.

Damn feysal ninja ignore above
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Feysal, what move next?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

CODE: SELECT ALL
MOVE
Player to Move:
Klazam
Room to Move to:
campfire
Insurance?:
insured

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I don't see anything wrong with Feysal to the security room.

I see little wrong with door plans, especially with locking off the ones we don't want used yet. (potion, party)

I think it's funny that Regfan is calling out Magua for voting a scum read. Also not sure but didn't we have Maru and KlAx moved into those rooms before Magua replaced in? (or before he checked in anyway).
Also being scum and being someone that we don't want in various rooms are not always the same thing.

I want to be one of the cool people who gets to go to the Villa at some stage.

If possible we should have one good townread at the campfire since we are probably going to load it with iffies. Need someone who we can trust to report any shenanigans properly.

Maru, do you often refer to your own Meta?

Ima, I'm using my phone for similar reasons.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

MOVE
Player to Move:
(Maruchan)
Room to Move to:
(Door control)
Insurance?:
yes

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Too early for many solid reads, especially as strategic discussions domnate but ...

Scummy:
Regfan. Voting a scum read is not a bad thing ever. Faking a scum read is but that is not what Reg called Mag for doing.
Maruchan. All that self meta referencing sounds like someone trying to fake their town meta as much as anything.
Magua. Voting a scum read is onething, but not also pushing for that person's removal from a sensitive room ...
Hito. Well more that Hito isn't the shining towniness that he was in SAIII.

Town:
Feysal

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I think he should have been doing both if he thinks Klazam is scum, and it concerns me that neither of you two do.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Tell me then Regfan, how I'm wrong in catagorising your and Magu's actions.

Not going to try and quote because I'm stuck with the phone but:

You did call Magua on not trying to get Kazam out of the move watch room, and Kazamwas moved into that room before Magua's first post, let alone Maru being moved to the Villa as well, so kindly show me where thst is nog reading the fucking game.
And I still maintain that if Magua really thought Kazam was scum he would also have campaigned for Kaz,s removal. (Maru is a different case as he is checkable)

No, the two of you are engaging in some pissant weak attack on each other that looks like bussing.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Baby Spice »

but instead of attempting to move him out and move a stronger town-read in there he actually votes our person commanding the move watcher who is almost near impossible to get lynched.

This is what bothers me with Regfan's vote. The comment appears to say that Magua should move a scum read rather than vote him. That is suspect. Imo both the vote and the campaign for removal should be done.

My vote I'm holding because i'm tired, pissed off, and it's twenty or so days into a thaw cycle (and if you know what that is you'll know what to cross. :). )

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Well at the time I submitted that move the concensus was for you to be there, and an insured move was the best way to fo it.
I did not expect that consensus to change so quickly.

Did you try to open a door before you got moved out?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Magua. Voting a scum read is onething, but not also pushing for that person's removal from a sensitive room ...

This sentence boggles my mind and I don't understand it ever ever ever.

P.s. ellipses

Though I said.

If you think someone is scum, I would expect that you would both vote them and campaign for their removal from a sensitive room.

Magua did one, Reg claims he should have only done the other. It's scummy thar neither suggested doing both.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Kazam has been showing Maru on four chits since the last round.

Maru, why when Kazam asked you in #572 about spending chits on door did you answer yes in #575, and if you meant no (while doing what Kazam asked you to fo for a yes) why not correct it with your first post after tbe Villa?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Then Maru, why use a form that you were told would mean yes when silence would have been a clear no?

Here's what I think.

I think that you wanted to spend a chit or two in the Villa for some special reason so had a scumbuddy move you back. I think that one of them said you need to not have spent a chit after you claimed you did. (You could still read a QT while in tbe Villa, just not post to it.)

Hence what has happened.

I know about the Villa because I want to spend chits in the Villa myself, though in my case I need to spend more than the two I have left. (and I'm willing to claim why in the Villa QT)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Baby Spice »

OK, should I jump to the party or move Feysal to security?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

move D1R4
Teleport to Party

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I don't have as much time as I'd like for this so replace out

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Trying to catch back up now.

If Fate was kidnapped, why is he able to scream he was kidnapped? (Seriously, with a mechanic that stops people posting in thread, why not a second one?)
Ah, Llama raises the same points

Speaking of which, I'd still like to get in the Villa.

Actually, that's getting kinda urgent the more I read.

I suppose opening all the doors as a way to release Fate is too silly an idea.

Zor, why are there only two people listed as dead, shouldn't there be a third?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok, one of elements of my role pm supports Fate's otherwise preposterpus story. I was hoping to pass the actual info through someone else rather than give too much away. (Or at least far more than I'd like to)

The other reason I want in there I'll keep to myself.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Baby Spice »

a]
#MOVE
Player to Move:
Baby Spice
Room to Move to:
Villa
Insurance?:
No

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Lld to the villa please.

#62, because there's two of you in there.

Mina mooved me out.

Unfortunately for me they did most of their discussion while I was asleep.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Another Mina Q I missed. #35. Started that way, so not responsable.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Sodaspirit

I really can't get past the hesitancy with the switch.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Maruchan, I'm not sure what you said made sense. Could you make it a bit clearer for me please.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I got no chits afaik

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I think I might have embaresed myself.

Knowing that Hito wanted LLD in the villa and that Hito was talking about getting out of it R2, I submitted a move for LLD early since I knew I wouldn't be on and forgot that there'd be time to plan.

Yes Hito, but after Mina shoved me out so quick I really doubted that I'd be let back in so why not try and be useful.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

To Hito and LB in the Villa Naut. With no starting shot.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Naut, I haven't had the time to fully think about it yet.

I have a gun but no ammo. I can spend 5 chits in the villa to find a round and then take a shot at night. Then I have to wait two days before I can shoot again. The example given was N2 then N5. (notice thebsimilarity to what Fate said)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1883, Regfan wrote:Llarmable, Babys town. I'm near certain of it and if you really do suspect her help direct her kills tonight and hop on this Tclwaren lynch right now.

No shot for me tonight. No ammo and I spent chits so I can't get any.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Simple answer is that I don't think Hito's reasons for the shots lines up with his comments in the villa.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

How about you actually think for a moment Maru.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Naut, what do you mean?

He was talking about other people being scum, suggesting other targets to me (though without checking back Amrun's name might have been mentioned by LB, and hypo'ed a different target for a putative Hito vig.

Of course he might have been less than candid with me in there, especily if he didn't trust me and I don't think he did at first. Or LB might have convinced him otherwise

As for the too forward thing, well that's more of a vanilla tell, a sign that he's not likely to have a PR. Town? Well HitoScum would never forget or pass up the scum moves and was quite active when those moves should have been submitted.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

[quote="In post 1912

How many chits do you have right now, Baby Spice?[/quote]

Three.

I was thinkimg I should send myself somewhere to clear out the rage room.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1873, Baby Spice wrote:I think I might have embaresed myself.

Knowing that Hito wanted LLD in the villa and that Hito was talking about getting out of it R2, I submitted a move for LLD early since I knew I wouldn't be on and forgot that there'd be time to plan.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Got a prod.
Spent a couple of days in bed, then a week of kids throwing up.

Starting to catch up but it's going to be a bit piecemeal.

In post 1999, Llamarble wrote:... Baby Spice???

BS why didn't you push harder to go to the villa early D1?
I like the word "Preposterpus"

there'd been a lot of pre-game villa stuff, and I worried that pushing too hard to be there would be a PR outing thing.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Baby Spice

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I feel the need to apologise. We never ever got any strategy going and I reallybshould have replaced out when I did/didn't.

Protip, don't try playing through a miscarriage.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”