danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Vote: ReaperCharlie
because you know we'll end up calling each other scum anyway.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'm hating this game so much right now. The mod hasn't responded to anything, and one player is dragging the whole game down by making sure everything D1 will be directly or indirectly about him/her. Since it's going to have to be that way, I'm just going to
unvote, vote:YamiChan
. Scum is VERY, VERY rarely caught D1, so a good mislynch is probably the best we can expect to do. YamiChan is definitely ruining this game in a scummy way, though, so this also has a chance at the aforementioned rarity.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Dana is mislynch bait.
Being terrible at game
Leads to this often.

Eh. Somebody needs to read more of my games. You're right about the getting lynched often, but definitely wrong about the terrible at this game part. The former is why I have such a bad record, because people usually don't listen to the guy they're lynching, but I'm right more often than not about who's town and who's scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

I believe all of the post restrictions. However, I do not believe this is an indication of alignment, since scum could get post restrictions, too. When we all realize this, it seems stupid to assume somebody is scum for claiming a post restriction that is somewhat less believable. Scum knows it doesn't prove they're town to have a post restriction.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 am

Post by danakillsu »

I like my vote. If YamiChan is going to persist in a view that makes that little sense, then she deserves lynching.
RC's not stupid. He would know as maf that whether he has a PR says nothing about his alignment, and therefore, he should only follow a PR if he actually gets one. What motivation does he have to make up a difficult, almost trollish PR for himself?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

YamiChan wrote:And dana, if you really cared about views that made little sense, you wouldn't have voted for me in the first place, given how idiotic the case being made against me was. Also, about eight other players suspected Reaper for the SAME EXACT REASON. But only I am accused of being Mafia or told I'm made little sense. That's suspicious on it's own.

This is you saying you disagree with my opinion on scumtells, and saying I make no sense because of it. I, on the other hand, SHOWED how it made no sense for scum to do what ReaperCharlie has done, and you have no defense against that, nor have you switched your vote. As to your AtE about everybody picking on you, you're the only one I've noticed persisting in calling RC's PR a scumtell despite my proofs to the contrary.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
YamiChan wrote:I'll give an invisible cookie to the first person to switch their vote to CSL who is not already voting for him. Just kidding, but yeah, someone should do that. Then things can finally get more interesting.

Unvote, Vote: CSL

Did you seriously just hammer before I could decide what I thought about CSL??? I barely even got to post today...
Sigh. This GAME!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by danakillsu »

This is applicable:
Also this:
That is all.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by danakillsu »

YamiChan wrote:>_>; More long phases. The Mafia must take forever choosing a kill.

Ahem. AND planning lynch strategies, AN-
NO, NO, MUST RESIST URGE TO CONTRADICT THE OBVIOUSLY IGNORANT. HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:13 am

Post by danakillsu »

I will be V/LA from July 3rd to July 7th.
If that means you have to replace me, well....
Sucks for me.

Haha, I'm going to be gone longer than that and I'm the mod. XP
Last edited by Seraphim on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

vote: DeathNote

Neither your night action nor your posts today have been pro-town, and I'll explain why.
1) Your night action kept all town abilities from happening, but didn't stop the scum kill. Also, how come the SK's kill didn't go through?
2) You took the pressure off of Neruz before he could respond. Now we don't get a reaction from him that could have told us whether he is scum regardless of whether the guilty is actually true.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by danakillsu »

From the numbers and roles revealed so far, I think that 3 maf are probably still in the game.
vote: DeathNote
for reasons outlined yesterday.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ MoI
So Primate and DK were town. That doesn't greatly surprise me. Moving on...
The fact still stands that with obvious vig abilities going around (given the huge amount of night kills), and knowing that the mafia kill would not be blocked, DeathNote used a mass-roleblock ability. How could it possibly help us to essentially make everyone vanilla for a night? This is obviously a game of a lot of power roles, and town has more than scum does, because there are more townies than mafia.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Has anyone noticed the complete lack of defense on DeathNote's part. More votes need to go there until we at least get this scum to publicly crack rather than active lurk.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 am

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote:Rikana

I wouldn't be surprised if she was scum for sure, and this is the only place this game appears to be going anyway. Let's get us some more info and finish off the scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:08 am

Post by danakillsu »

It's going to take me a while to get past my hatred of this game. I got nothing fun from the boxes, I didn't get an extra box, and neither my scumhunting nor following others' scumhunting is working. Maybe I'll try a votecount analysis...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, here's what I get from that.
Neruz is town (ReaperCharlie bussed one of his scumpals, very unlikely to do it twice)
We need to look for scum in {LobsterCatapult, MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, danakillsu, Sathoris, Gammagooey}
I will keep sorting through that to see if I can narrow down the list to fewer than 5.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:43 am

Post by danakillsu »

Wheee, that's Sathoris and Lobster as far as I'm concerned. I haven't forgetten about you, either, MoI.
vote: Sathoris

Kinda like Wheaties, it's a great way to start of your day.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:01 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ everybody on Empking
Why Empking over Sathoris?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Well, I kinda feel like hammering Empking, but I'm trying to resist the urge and give him one last chance to prove he's not scum. I've seen too many scumslips from townies lately to trust one blatant contradiction to tell me everything I need to know about a player.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:39 am

Post by danakillsu »

The Book of Oa wrote:I reread Empking's posts in the last few pages, and I've come to the conclusion that they don't look townie at all. If indeed he flips town, though, there's a lot of info to be had there, especially with SpyreX pushing the early hammer. So even if I'm wrong, there doesn't appear to be a great risk here.
unvote vote: Empking

Sorry, mod, this is me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 am

Post by danakillsu »

Cool beans.
vote: SpyreX

Good thing I got in the L-2 vote, because I'm V/LA for over a week. Don't want to let someone quickhammer.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Back and reading. Probably won't have time to post until tomorrow.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:41 am

Post by danakillsu »

I would think I'd be obvtown NOT because I was on V/LA, but because I would have had to bus twice in a row to be scum. The second time I even left after putting my vote on SpyreX, so I couldn't know what would happen while I was gone. Robocopter strikes me as town if the mod says anything about him breaking his PR. If the mod doesn't, then...I don't know.
Taking that out of the equation, I'm going to say my reads are:

Town
Gammagooey
inHim
Neruz
Scum

But I'm not solid enough on that to start voting.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:37 am

Post by danakillsu »

I have no such semi-claim. Next.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:07 am

Post by danakillsu »

I got prodded. It wasn't comfortable. I'd like comments from inHim and then a no-lynch.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:39 am

Post by danakillsu »

I think by normal rules, it's too late. We already have a nl.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:51 am

Post by danakillsu »

The Book of Oa wrote:5 mafia in a 25-player game where the power gets passed around randomly, there are post-restrictions galore, and there is strong potential for 3rd parties is arguably already pushing it.

Annnnnnddd...I did it again. *facepalm*
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Agreed. Shall we call an end to the madness and get cracking with a lynch?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I think the people I've voted for are about all I need to prove I'm not scum. I had a Level 2 Box that was named after something in Dr. Who, I think, and it gave me a 3-shot Doc ability, which I used the proceeding 3 nights on 3 different players. When I looked over the deaths and people I'd targeted, I saw no reason to believe that my use of the ability ever accomplished anything. If you want me to find who I targeted, I'd be glad to. Neruz is the obvious choice for a scumread, but I'll try to find something more original if it's there. Too bad I've been so pressed for time lately.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well, look at his interactions with Robocopter. Not only was a confirmed town player quite sure Neruz was scum, but also Neruz tried to preemptively set up a lynch on a player we now know is town even if said player was not modkilled.
My protections:
YamiChan's replacement
ReaperCharlie
Junox

Yeah, they're weird, I know. Don't have too much experience as doc, and I don't necessarily remember my reasons for each of them.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

Neruz wrote:When the hell did i try to preemptively set up a lynch on someone?

Unless you're talking about robocopter, who broke his claimed post restriction twice when we had already established that breaking one's PR twice resulted in a modkill. Ergo if robocopter was
not
modkilled
then he was lying about his PR.

That's so
amazingly
scummy! No town player would ever try and set up a lynch on someone in the event that they were confirmed to be lying about a PR all game long!

You just shot waaay up the scum list dana. All the way to the top in fact, and this isn't lylo so i can do this.

VOTE: danakillsu

This post does not help your case. You're getting pretty insanely worked up over the reasons I gave for you being the OBVIOUS choice for a scumread. I didn't call you scum. In fact, the obvious choice is rarely the right one, so you could almost take it as me saying I don't want to believe you're scum. Then your rationale for actually voting me is equally terrible, since you seem so sure about me being scum. Popular opinion about whether you should vote for me shouldn't matter this much to you if you're this confident I'm scum.

Gammagooey wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I don't necessarily remember my reasons for each of them.

:neutral: The Junox one is fine but think Real hard about what you were thinking/why you protected them/etc. when you protected the other two please.

In rereading YamiChan, I remembered that I thought at the time YamiChan would be killed by the scum for being annoying and softclaiming a power role. ReaperCharlie is still a mystery. You have to remember that I went on vacation and started modding a game during the time between then and now.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:42 am

Post by danakillsu »

Neruz wrote:Sarcasm is a foreign language to you isn't it?

Um, rather than being an indication that I don't understand sarcasm, that post SHOULD have been an indication that I understand it perfectly well, and therefore find your antics ridiculous. Maybe you should try reading the actual words next time, it really helps.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Neruz wrote:The fact that you seem to feel that i am getting 'insanely worked up' suggests otherwise, quite strongly in fact. Nice backpedal though, gotta keep those doors open, wouldn't want to find yourself unable to jump on a mislynch because you were too decisive with your opinions one way or the other.

Sarcasm and getting worked up are now mutually exclusive? Also, mind explaining how I have backpedaled?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I'm waiting for an answer from Neruz. If I don't get it in 48 hours, my vote's going down on him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1611, Neruz wrote:dana; post 1596 shows you clearly leaning towards me being scum, the instant i respond to that you immediately you immediately jump back and say that you were only saying i was the ovbious choice for scum (which by the way can't be true anyway or the other players would be voting me) and you think the ovbious choice is rarely the right one. Furthermore you tried to throw in a little 'getting worked up' nonsense to try and discredit my post as being overemotional.

Basically, you probed the possibility of me being scum, when i reacted in a way you didn't like you quickly retreated out the door you'd left open by not committing to anything. This is textbook endgame scum play.

Well thanks for at least answering one of my questions. Post 1596 shows no such thing, it's a defense of the statement I made that you're the obvious choice. The idea that being the obvious choice and having no votes is impossible is ludicrous, because, as I have already stated, we're not going to mindlessly go with what sticks out the most. You've been pretty bad at backing up your statements logically, and you've been substituting for it with ridiculous words like "nonsense" and "clearly". I never backpedaled, and you can't prove that I did. All you can do is really say I "clearly" did it and that what I'm saying is "nonsense".

It's going to be hard not to vote for you if you keep being this illogical, but I will do my best to vote for the scum, whoever I think it is after a little more research.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1163, inHimshallibe wrote:
Neruz wrote:God fucking damnit DeathNote, i wish you'd said something about that block, that's probably just wasted an extremely powerful ability.

Also what the hell kind of reaction is this.

vote: Neruz

In post 1278, inHimshallibe wrote:PERSONS OF INTEREST:
Neruz | = 1

In post 1605, inHimshallibe wrote: dana and Neruz I have both suspected in the past.

Mind explaining to me what is going on here? It looks to me like you voted Neruz, then said he wasn't "of interest", which would certainly mean you thought he wasn't scum, then said you've suspected him in the past. Do you suspect him at all or not?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:47 am

Post by danakillsu »

You make some solid points. I want answers from inHim before I make any decisions, though.
I really don't have much of a defense there. Your belief is that I haven't been very townie. I can pretty much agree with that, because I haven't helped town too much this game. I think my only defense is going to have to be attacking the real scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1616, inHimshallibe wrote:Neruz became a person of interest due to VCA. Reactions from pressure were what first drew my ire.

GOD THIS GAME. I can't parse anything of the first few days, working on the last half.

That doesn't answer my questions. The posts I quoted definitely seem to indicate that he was a person of interest, then not a person of interest, then a person of interest again.

On the other hand, I do agree with you that Neruz is unlikely to actually be the scum. This doesn't let you off the hook for your strange interactions with him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by danakillsu »

It's kind of odd that you admit to flip-flopping, since that's used by many as a scumtell. I might be willing to vote for you, but I may not get the opportunity.

@ Gammagooey
Are you fairly certain that you'll be voting for me? Because if you are, a vote for inHim will be a wasted vote on my part. He would be the only one that might vote with me rather than against me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:43 am

Post by danakillsu »

Crap. Well I would have thought it would be expected that I'd care more about the game when it's in mylo, but maybe you can't see things that way. Believe me, I tried to figure stuff out myself, that's why you see me grabbing things from people's isos. The reason we play this game as a group is because nobody can figure everything out themselves. You two had good points on why Neruz was town that I didn't see on my own. That really shouldn't be so condemning either.
Now that I know where things stand, I'm going to have to spend more time trying to prove Gamma is more likely scum than me than trying to prove that about inHim.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1544, Gammagooey wrote:I'd like to hear dana's opinions on THINGS before I throw down a vote today. Plus I want to go over Spystuff some and I think it'll be more useful if it happens after dana words up the place instead of before.

Here it seems like you're expecting me to have more involvement in the game than I previously had, and even encouraging it, and now you're using it as a scumtell. Yes, I know this is a different day, and no, that doesn't change anything.

Here's the real stumper about the way Gamma has played, and I didn't notice it before. Up until today, he appeared to have a "leaning town" read on me, constantly asked for my opinion, my night actions, and just general appeared to treat me as town. Then Neruz confidently names me as his scumread (not surprising) and votes for me. Two real posts from Gammagooey later (I'm not counting the "I'll post soon" post), Gamma suddenly decides I make the most sense as the last scum. Honestly, this makes the more sense coming from scum than coming from town. It definitely appears that Neruz isn't going to be changing his vote, but it looks to me like Gamma is making sure of that before placing his vote on me and at the very least, forcing a no lynch. At the most, of course, he would win. Thoughts?

Admittedly, other than these two things, I mostly have PoE as a reason for voting Gamma. I'm pretty sure Neruz is town, not sure about inHim (but a vote for him would be wasted), and that leaves only Gamma.

PEDIT:
I have to disagree. If you're town under the gun in mylo, your job is to prove that someone else is more vote-worthy (A.K.A. more scummy) than yourself.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1626, Neruz wrote:I'll change my vote if i believe that you are town. So far, your actions have done nothing to sway me. In fact, your comment about trying to prove that gamma is more scummy than yourself is something of a minor scumslip, since it implies an admission of your own scumminess.

This shows serious ignorance of how this game works. Yes, I
admitted
my own scumminess. How does this serve my purposes if I'm scum? You really think I'd just accidentally say I'm scummy? Sheesh, the length and logic of my recent posts alone should tell you I'm thinking about what I'm saying. I rather expected you would be one of those people who grabs hold of an idea in mylo and lylo and just won't let go of it. As far as I can tell, with most of the cards now on the table, your stubbornness will most likely lead to me getting lynched regardless, since you are probably not the scum here. Like I've said already, I don't really blame you because I never look like town. Do one thing for me, though. Look over all of my posts again, including both the times I was right about the scum and the times I was wrong. If you take another look and still decide I'm scum, so be it. At that point, I'll just vote.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1630, Neruz wrote:It's kind of sad that you're having to resort to WIFOM there dana. Futile too, very futile.

It's not WIFOM. WIFOM would be saying "I would never do that as scum." What I'm saying is "that's something I could do as scum or town." Namely, admitting my scumminess is something I could do as scum or town, which means it doesn't PROVE that I'm scum. You telling me that discussion is futile really proves my expectations perfectly correct. You're going to lose the game for us because you will not remove your vote regardless. Looks to me like whether you took my advice or not, you're going to continue calling me scum. Well then, here goes nothing.
vote: Gammagooey

Apologies to the dead townies for looking terribly scummy as usual.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1632, Neruz wrote:
In post 1628, danakillsu wrote:Yes, I
admitted
my own scumminess. How does this serve my purposes if I'm scum? You really think I'd just accidentally say I'm scummy?

This line here is WIFOM dana, you should know that since you apparently understand 'how this game works'. You don't outright state "Yes i did something scummy and i'm aware of that which means i must be town because scum wouldn't be that stupid!" but you do heavily imply it.

You aren't paying any attention, then. I already explained this for you, although you should be able to see it for yourself. It's not WIFOM to say that I wouldn't have accidentally done something, because not ACCIDENTALLY doing something could (from your PoV) just mean that I did it on purpose as SCUM. Yes, I implied I wouldn't be stupid enough to say something accidentally as scum. I didn't imply I wouldn't be stupid enough to be scum and act like I did. See the difference? Oh wait, you don't. That's why we're still talking about this... :evil:
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1639, The Book of Oa wrote:Top of the page, Gamma. If there's anything that's not covered in that, please tell me what it is in words I can understand. That request goes way over my head. Also, (just noticed this) excuse the grammar and spelling in my recent posts. I've been under a lot of stress lately, and they're pretty terrible. If there's something that makes my posts impossible to understand, let me know.

Aaaaand I couldn't even make the post with the right account. Great.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:25 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well, uh...
Well done, scum. The extreme advantage gained in framing me with that kill is much greater than the slight possibility that we would suddenly think Neruz was scum. Since WITH Neruz, there was no possible way inHim would be lynched, I can't see him killing Neruz. Therefore,
vote: Gammagooey
. If the scum is somehow inHim, he had the game won anyway, so I don't care.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

By the way, if it turns out the mod forced the scum to make a kill in order to ensure a 3-way lylo that would preclude standoffs, I'm going to be very mad.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1653, inHimshallibe wrote:
dana. Why should i believe anything you say?

Okay, this is the part of the game I'm horrible at: convincing someone that
I'm
town. Honestly, I'm not sure I can do it. Both of us changed our reads. I gave a read of I'm-not-so-sure-but-Gamma's-probably-the-towniest here, and then decided he had to be the scum yesterday, which apparently was correct. He acted like I was town until Neruz voted me. I guess the main thing I have in my favor is that if you believe what I just said, then all you have to do is look at what changed our minds. For me, it was mostly PoE. For him, it really looks like it was someone else's vote on and attack of me.
Everything else I could say is self-meta, and I'm not going to do that.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1658, inHimshallibe wrote:You say you worked Gamma = scum out by POE... why was I eliminated?

I already told you this. The Neruz kill didn't make sense coming from you. Also, the fact that you haven't voted now confirms my educated guess.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1662, inHimshallibe wrote:
In post 1660, danakillsu wrote:
In post 1658, inHimshallibe wrote:You say you worked Gamma = scum out by POE... why was I eliminated?

I already told you this. The Neruz kill didn't make sense coming from you. Also, the fact that you haven't voted now confirms my educated guess.

Who would I have killed?

Nobody.

inHimshallibe wrote:And what reason does Gamma have for killing Neruz?

To frame me. It looked to me and probably to him like Neruz was starting to consider the possibility that I wasn't scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1667, inHimshallibe wrote:
In post 1596, danakillsu wrote:Well, look at his interactions with Robocopter. Not only was a confirmed town player quite sure Neruz was scum, but also Neruz tried to preemptively set up a lynch on a player we now know is town even if said player was not modkilled.
My protections:
YamiChan's replacement
ReaperCharlie
Junox

Yeah, they're weird, I know. Don't have too much experience as doc, and I don't necessarily remember my reasons for each of them.

I keep coming back to this as horribly damning point against dana.

Why RC? Also, "YamiChan's replacement?"

I've already discussed this, but I don't remember the reason for RC, and YamiChan was getting force-replaced when I sent in the action. Look, if I was scum, I would have just picked whoever I wanted to pretend I protected and probably made up reasons for each of them.

dana help me out here. I'm on the line both ways.

What do you want me to say? I read the bolded stuff in the post you quoted. Yeah, it looks like he's calling scum townreads. I've done it this game, too, but sure. It's pretty scummy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”