Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Maxous »

dekes - 18 wrote: b) Why wait until your fourth post to claim miller?

Why does it matter that he done it in the fourth post rather than the first?

toasty - 52 wrote: Seraphim's role is so legit. Love watching that british let's play. Of course, he could just be a bad guy since the character's such a douche, but I believe his claim.

And why is his role so legit according to you?
seraphim - 60 wrote: Also I wanted to be one of the monsters to fuck with people's sanity,

...That would be awesome.

VOTE: Toasty
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Maxous »

@:Rayfrost and kdowns - can the two of you explain in 1-2 sentences exactly why you are voting maruchan?

@Toasty:
Why is Sera's claim 'so legit?'
Why is MOI obv-town?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Maxous »

Is'nt maruchan at L-1?
The only scummy thing I seen from him was 67 but meh, town players tend to OMGUS also.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Maxous »

MOI - [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3434367#p3434367]102[/url] (addressing merinsal) wrote: Isn’t that what you were doing in the post the Mod had to redact because you can’t follow site rules? Yeah, you were.
Thanks for claiming scum!

Those two posts were not the same.

Toasty
One last question if you don't mind. Can you explain to me what MOI is doing in this game that indicates his play as his town meta rather than as scum?
I.E. what is his scum meta and how is his currently posting different from it?

Not much to say apart from that TBH.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Maxous »

Ray Frost - 135 wrote: Btw: Current town reads be MoI, Seraphim,
spyrex
, and possibly maxous.

*no Spyrex posts*
Ray Frost - 165 wrote: am losing faith in my initial good feelings about spyrex.

:?

I did like Toasty's 161, as it looks like he actually did give that town-read some thought.
Still don't like the rolefish accusations, and the whole 'I know he was sarcastic/joking but I'm gonna push it as scummy anyway'. And then his accusation of Spyrex lurking after about a day also bugged me. Maybe he's just being awkward though.

unvote,

VOTE: Dekes
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 191, ToastyToast wrote: People may joke about something and actually mean what they say. If SpyreX had gone in and said "HEY GUSY IMMA LYNCH ALL UR TOWNIES," you would think 'he's got to be joking...' but you may end up voting him anyway because...who the F says that? 'Twas a similar statement with a similar response.

Well, I would'nt vote that person..
Joke is a joke.
Is there any instance before where you took a similar stance on a sarcastic/jokey comment?

anyways found2scum. Seraphim & Hiraki, they are focusing more on nothing to do with the game (IE: what other people r saying, scumhunting, looking4reads), they are solely interested in criticizing everything I say, and telling ME to do that stuff.

IE: Scum trying to look like content providing without providing content.

Fair enough..

*Hiraki responds*

In post 202, Maruchan wrote:@Hiraki,
you have been providing content
but serpahim for the past 5 pages has been nothing but HARPONMARUCHAN, so no, Seraphim has not been providing content. We get that he hates me and wants me lynched, now get on with the game and be productive and find my hypothetical scumbuddies.

So Hiraki has been providing content then..? Maru changed his story.

In post 221, Maruchan wrote:
In post 215, Seraphim wrote:Redemption, Maru. Can you smell it? Can you smell the flowers of forgiveness? I am not like some people who hold needless grudges. You'll notice I'm not voting for you again. Yes, I wagoned you to L-1, but given your play so far, can you say I didn't have a good reason to? I just want you to play the game and try hunting some scum, seeing as that's what you signed up to do, right?

Why not vote for RayFrost, especially if you're not going to use your vote anywhere else?

Hiraki: why not?

Yes I agree, you are not being as bad as Parama and are being willing to forgive,
and you had the right to vote me based on my play
, but my play has been based off of the early-game LOLLETZKILL MARU CUZ HE WORTHLESS attitude. Which is making it extremely difficult for me to do anything besides glare at this tab in my game tabs.

So Sera was also in the right to vote Maru based off his play..? So again, Maru changed his story from 'Sera is scum because he is only pretending to provide content.'

TL;DR: Maru did'nt
actually
think Sera and Hiraki were scummy when he said they were. He would of stuck with his accusations more if he did. He lied.

unvote,

VOTE: Maruchan
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Maxous »

Maruchan - Why did you call Hiraki scum then?
BTW the sentance under the words I bolded does'nt mean anything.

@Toasty: Thanks, I'll have a look at that game.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Maxous »

Seraphim(on Rayfrost) wrote: He was setting himself up to vote SpyreX in a scummy and
contradictory way.

What contradiction?

Ray Frost - 250 wrote: GreyICE, AGar, Seraphim: Who would you absolutely not want to lynch today outside of yourself? Why?

Why did you only ask the people voting you though?

Meransial wrote: That would hold true if it were not for the fact that the Maruchan wagon is semi-policy

Whatever your thoughts about the validity of his suspicion on Seraphim(I don't buy it) - he clearly lied about suspecting Hiraki as scum.
The policy is lynch those who fake suspicions.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Maxous »

@Toasty: You are missing myself and Hiraki.
I agree wrathchild over-reacted to Toast's post.

I don't have a town-read on Merensiel but I don't think he is very scummy either. A bit fluffy but there is 2-4 players worse than him.
He certainly should'nt be lynched instead of liar, liar, Maruchan. Maruchan did'nt even defend his Hiraki 'scum read' after I clearly accused him of point-blank lying about it. Cause he has no defence.
Just asking for him to be vigged is unrelaible.

Although,
@Meransiel: I would like for you to explain that whole trap thing to me.

I noticed it
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 396, Ant_to_the_max wrote:
WrathChild's claim sounds sketchy.
What is the trigger?

Were'nt you suspecting people earlier in the game for rolefishing?

Apart from that it has been a lot of theory discussion and null bickering.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Maxous »

go for it,
unvote,

VOTE: Scott Brosius
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 470, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This doesn't endear me to you.

Not only is your claim nigh impossible (if a Global Roleblock EXISTS, it'd exist in a one shot form, which you didn't mention.)
but ALSO, the second quote is a blatant use of flavor spec to try and clear your name.

What is it going to take to lynch this slot already?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 am

Post by Maxous »

@Ray: Because LLD is trying to say kdowns is fakeclaiming lying scum because kdowns did'nt mention that his ability was one-shot.
It's obvious it would be one-shot. It does'nt matter if he mentioned it.
Looks like pushing a semantics-like based lynch.

@GI: I just don't merinsal is the best option to lynch. There are 4-5 people I would rather.
Also, you saying Maru/LLD is town?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 505, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Maxous wrote:Were'nt you suspecting people earlier in the game for rolefishing?
Apart from that it has been a lot of theory discussion and null bickering.

I was going to give you a Town read for this but then looked and saw your vote was locked on Maru and you didn’t actually vote for Wrath when this is an very valid scum-move.
So back in the morass just hovering over scum for you.
--

1) My comment was directed towards Ant - TTM
2) No, this is not a vaild scum move by WC. Why would I vote him in any shape or form?

Impression also received you did'nt read why I was voting Maruchan.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 517, AGar wrote:
No, it really isn't. They trade their nightkill for a night without cop investigations, vig shots, sk shots, doctor protects, watches, tracks, roleblocks, jailkeeps etc etc.
Good tradeoff.

In general increasing the amount of day-phases is to the town's advantage and generally in balanced set-up's the mafia will have the advantage during the night phase.

But we can discuss all this further during the Day 2 period.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Maxous »

There goes the Scott wagon -_-
Fine..

unvote,

VOTE: Merinsiel
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 538, ToastyToast wrote:
Not to mention that its a very dull, forced argument.

I'm not sure what this is referring to.
In post 558, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're bad at this, aren't you?
Ever heard of a reaction test?

¬_¬
You unvoted before merinsiel responded. And avoided answering what you got from the reaction.
In post 578, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
1. I looked back and see my impression was incorrect.
2. Actually Wrath did claim that Spyrex was role-fishing in Wrath’s ISO 0. And yes, that is a scum-move.
3. I did see your vote for Maru in 240. I find it very weak when there are better (IMO) wagons out there.

Looking through your ISO I see lots of vote-hopping to weaker players (Meran, Maru) and lurkers (Scott, Dekes). In fact you voted Dekes in post 173 with no direct explanation or reasoning at all. Is wagonning low hanging fruit your normal playstyle?

For 2) I misunderstood. I thought you were referring to WC's delayed miller claim.

For 3) Weak? Maru blatantly lied about suspecting someone as scum because he thought that person was attacking him for being scum.
The objective of the game is catch those who fake and lie about thier suspicons yes?
I really, really don't get how the reasoning is weak. Or is it the player being weak you have an issue with?

btw my playstyle is to lynch those who I think are scum. I'm not concerned if you or anyone else thinks they're easy lynches or whatnot.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 588, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
If you can explain the dominant scum motivation for his ‘lie’ that benefits his wincon please do so. I’ve yet to see anything so far that does.

=> Maru thinks someone calls him scum and therefore he is likely to push for Maru lynch.
=> Maru sees an opportunity to call this person scum to discredit the suspicion, and deflect attention off of himself.
=> Assuming he is scum, benefits(improves chance of succeding) Maru's win condition by attempting to not get lynched.

Magna wrote:
I see not a peep directed at anyone who might pose a threat at actually firing back at you in a manner that might put you in danger.

Kay, fine.
Who should I be suspecting that will 'pose a threat to me'?

I agree that it appears RayFrost was just looking for an excuse to vote Hiraki.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 602, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
The fatal flaw to this is the part where Maru later says he didn’t really suspect them, thus allowing you to say “Aha, lie”.
No reason for scum to do that as opposed to just going with the previous scum-call.

Assuming Maru scum, I would say the fact he was shown to be blatantly incorrect afterwards as a sufficent reason to backtrack.

magna wrote:
Meanwhile OMGUS (which is basically in a nutshell what you are slapping on him)

No, it is'nt.
Let's go through this again.
In post 199, Maruchan wrote:
anyways found2scum. Seraphim & Hiraki, they are focusing more on nothing to do with the game (IE: what other people r saying, scumhunting, looking4reads), they are solely interested in criticizing everything I say, and telling ME to do that stuff.

Hiraki responds: Yes I am
In post 202, Maruchan wrote:@Hiraki, you have been providing content <rest not relevant>

For Maru to simultaneously beleive that Hiraki
is not
providing content and beleive that Hiraki
is
providing content is not conceivable.

While I am at, i'm just going to point out Maruchan ignored the following:
In post 245, Maxous wrote:Maruchan - Why did you call Hiraki scum then?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Maxous »

VOTE: LLD
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 654, Seraphim wrote:Because he's been cruising this LLD/Maru lynch waaaaaay past its expiration date rather than committing to viable wagons?

I hope you are joking about this.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to go find these reasons all you guys are voting WrathChild because I don't get it all.
If somebody can link me to them in the meantime that would be great.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Maxous »

@Seraphim: You missed the point.
But if you want to explain how I'm wrong - feel free.

@Wrathchild: 675
Are you implying you beleive kdowns to be scum?
Are you implying you beleive GreyICE to be scum?

@MOI: So.. your thoughts on WrathChild? I remember you had him as a scum read yesterday. No comment on him?

I have read Hiraki and see where the case on him is coming from. I still disagree he is scum.
Added to this I really don't like how RayFrost has jumped onto the wagon and since has given no opinion but 'hiraki scum'. And then I also remember how Ray attempted to buddy his entire 3 person wagon on Day 1.
I had Ray pencilled in as town early on, I'm gonna have to go back and remember why.

As for WC, I agree that 590 and 593 are weird. (I think that is what this is based on). I also don't like the swipes he is taking at his wagon.
On the flip side I still don't see a reason scum would claim a delayed miller. Plus the fact he even done a PbP/ISO
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Maxous »

Sorry, that was entered a bit too early >_>

To finish: The way he went through entire ISO's, posts by post looks more likely to come from town imo.

Though I am curious as to why WC claimed early since I think he was part of the crew that said kdowns early claiming was more likely to come from scum to save himself.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Maxous »

@WC: 691 - fair enough
694 - kdowns is fine. With GI.. I'm less sure. Your comments seemed to indicate a stronger attack but with no real commitment to it. You were reaction testing?

I'm willing to take egg on the face and agree about Hiraki.
unvote,

VOTE: Hiraki

Don't see the massive difference between what he did and what Maruchan did.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 719, WrathChild wrote: Then on top of that I don't like this deflection onto Sera, who I'm gonna continue saying is town based on the Miller-wording thing.

Was'nt it explained earlier that mafia can easily get sample town PM's including miller?
I tried to clear scum as town before doing exactly that >_>

In post 725, ToastyToast wrote:
EBWOP: If you take those numbers out, I'd still vote for you at this moment

Then why did you do them?
tbh that explanation post reminds me of the sort of post the likes of vollkan makes when he is mafia.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Maxous »

If there is a viable wagon going I would rather a Toasty lynch tbh.

In post 767, Seraphim wrote:I think Hiraki is a good lynch today. Wraith at least looks somewhat town in iso.

Tell me you read WC's posts before you wagoned on him.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Maxous »

Ray, what are you doing..?

VOTE: ToastyToast

one
two
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 873, WrathChild wrote:And we were doing so well... I really don't think MoI is scum. Can someone explain that hard of a bus when I was sitting at L-2 and could have easily been hammered?

I would agree if MOI did'nt come out with a statememnt of 'you're dumb town or scum for suspecting the person who pushed the godfather lynch through'
That line would be the motovation for a hypothetical MOI scum.
The first response from MOI was'nt 'why am I scum' it was 'I pushed a lynched on the godfather'.
Makes me suspect he did buss.

In post 857, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Actually no, what the fuck are you doing?
Your first link was to a post were Toasty put in a significant bit of effort. Doesn’t clear him but makes me think he is / was (dependant on whether AGar was bullshitting with that Dayvig) more Town than some of the other posters who hopped on a the end with nary a reason.

A bit late now, but the reason I thought Toasty was scum because of it was the overly detailed and explained reasoning he gave for switching his vote from likely town WC to mafia Hiraki.
I thought he was scum afraid to just simply change his vote because it might of been seen as bussing.

I have a question for you Magna.
In day 2 you strongly implied you beleived Toasty to be scum. Why the change of heart?

In post 889, kuribo wrote:
so you divined an anti-town read on Scott Brosius based on all / some of the whopping TEN posts he made before disappearing into the ether?

^
This guy is an acceptable lynch.
Trying to erase the read on the slot due to a low number of posts is nonsense.

Seraphim - do you actually think MOI is scum? Y/N?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 893, kuribo wrote:
In post 892, Maxous wrote:This guy is an acceptable lynch.Trying to erase the read on the slot due to a low number of posts is nonsense.

Oh please, you show me someone who can get a solid scum read off someone with 12 posts--- 2 announcing his VLA and 4 from the RVS. You show me that, and I'll let you fuck my sister because that guy is scumhunter of the year.

For arguments sake in this game town GreyICE nailed scum ROTN in about 4.
But that was'nt the point.

MOI did'nt say he had a 'solid' scum read, he said that just because you replaced in it does'nt mean the slot is wiped clean.
Which is correct.
Your response is to point to a low amount of posts stating it is unreadable. You can get a read on people with a single post.
The 'judge only my play, don't look at the previous guy' comes more from scum than town in my experience.

For the record, yes I do think MOI is being unfair saying the slot did'nt vote Hiraki because Scott B did'nt post at all that day.

P-Edit: Yes, I thought Toasty bussed.

P-Edit 2: And we are not playing gladiators.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Maxous »

First I heard of it too :/

Anyway what does a bus driver do?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 911, kuribo wrote:
it's not "the amount of posts" by my slot that's the issue, and you know god damn well that's not what i'm saying

No, I did not.
Thanks for the clarification though.
In post 912, WrathChild wrote:Also, with the Godfather flip I'd say Sera is one step closer to confirmed town.

?

In post 918, Fate wrote:I'll give it one day.
ONE.

In post 927, Fate wrote:meh I was never that certain that MoI is scum. He just sucks and uses craplogic, I've never really been able to read him well.
Plus MoI scum is too much of a coward for a 1v1 with me so there's that.

I don't get this.
The first quote implies you still think MOI is scum and the underlined implies you do not.

LLD's case on Fate is complete meta which I don't have experience of.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 654, Seraphim wrote:Because he's been cruising this LLD/Maru lynch waaaaaay past its expiration date rather than committing to viable wagons?

In post 657, Seraphim wrote:Nope, not at all.
That slot is not scum. Please try again.

In post 943, Seraphim wrote:
Vote: LLD

Amuse me.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Maxous »

I think LLD only has a 1-shot target switch.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Maxous »

Ray Frost In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3513174#p3513174]post 1103[/url] wrote:Also, something I noticed reading through this game day.
Seraphim has posted jack shit

Well...yeah.
And he's made certain comments that make me doubt he actually beleives the people he is voting for are scum - particulary WC and MOI

Yeah, I'm also curious why Spyrex chose to vote Ant now of all times when he is getting replaced.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Maxous »

Okay... that is a turn of events.
LLD and Seraphim are my top 2 picks for scum.
But I'm quite sceptical that 8\11 votes are all on scum right now.
If I were to choose right now I would pick LLD for scum, but I'll have another look later today.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Maxous »

@LLD: I was planning on hammering you.
I did'nt see the rush and I wanted Seraphim to start explaining...well anything he wrote in the thread.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Maxous »

Okay done.
Seraphim has explained nothing in this game and just cruised, sheeping wagons and making random votes. This is despite being asked
why
he has made a particular vote a couple of times.
This and this are red flags to me because it looks like he is not putting any effort into determining if the player he is voting for is scum.
And there is this. And no explanation since -_-

LLD's early play was'nt actually as scummy as I remembered, even though she did make a lame attempt to push a wagon on kdowns before he used his ability(saying he fakeclaimed because he did'nt mention his ability is one-shot, like it would'nt be obvious). Maru was though.
I dunno what to think of the hammer on hiraki.
This is weird. Am I getting overly paranoid or is she only mentioning a handful of players so we can't go back and look at it when she flips mafia? Why not mention the rest...at all?
Then she makes a pact or whatever with Fate saying she will willing die if he gets lynched tomorrow yada yada. She is put at L-1, she does'nt self hammer. Afterwards she makes this post saying she is going to hammer. (i'm gonna do it, i swear i'm gonna do it)
SpyreX unvotes in the next post and then she decides to self hammer when MOI starts questioning her.
In short - that was such a bluff.
I don't buy that she did'nt realise Spy unvoted and then coincidentally decided to self-hammer in that moment despite opportunities to do so earlier. And then she later states she tried to self hammer to give the town a flip.

So, while I really wanna see this content post from Seraphim, LLD's fake hammer looks like a calculated bluff to me. She had no intention of self-hammering and now she is attempting to get town brownie points pretending she did try to self-hammer.

I'll be hammering LLD.

Oh and SpyreX - I was actually asking
In post 1124, Maxous wrote:Yeah, I'm also curious why Spyrex chose to vote Ant now of all times when he is getting replaced.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Maxous »

Oh, derp.
I thought hiplop put LLD at L-1.

Ray Frost - who are you leaning towards?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1170, kuribo wrote:WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING THINKING

That LLD
lied
that she tried to self-hammer and has since used that lie to attempt to look more town.
That's scummier in my book.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1174, Fate wrote:SHOW ME ONE FUCKING POST IN WHICH LLD HAS REFERENCED HER OWN SELF-VOTE IN A WAY THAT LOOKS LIKE "SCUM TRYING TO USE THEIR FAKE HAMMER TO APPEAR TOWN"

I am referring to this post

While we're at it, this does'nt look very 'reluctant' to me.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1181, Fate wrote:LOOKS PRETTY FUCKING RELUCTANT TO ME?

Are you serious...?
I guess she was because she said so.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1190, WrathChild wrote:Fact:
A mod-provided miller fake claim to scum is about the stupidest thing ever because everyone lynches miller-claimers anyway. Why give scum a worse than vanilla fake-claim? It makes no sense.

It's not that stupid. Look at what you are doing now for example, towns don't always lynch millers, sometimes a miller claim means the town does'nt lynch the player at all.
It particulary makes sense to give scum a miller claim just in case if the wording is going to be different than normal.
And if scum got a fakeclaim they don't have to use it.

In post 1199, WrathChild wrote:7. For someone who claims to be as adept at this game as LLD, it's pretty far fetched to even believe she mistakenly thought she was at L-1, when she was at L-2. Kdubs posts vote counts often and with perfect accuracy, there is no way I'm buying LLD tried to hammer and failed. She lied about it. SCUM POINTS.

This is a better worded way of what I was trying to say.
The only possible explanation is below:
In post 1213, Fate wrote:If you were town and had offered per your death that your TOP SCUMREAD BE LYNCHED in a 1v1, would you give a fuck about reading the thread?

But it's a stretch.
It is hard to beleive she missed that unvote.
In post 1217, kuribo wrote:
in fact, fate's effectively set up into a position where if LLD flips town, you can claim he's scum for the 1v1 and for him pushing her wagon. if she flips scum, you can claim he's scum for focusing the attention on sera

Was anyone realistically gonna push fate as scum lynch if LLD flips town or MOI as scum lynch if Fate flips town?

In post 1229, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
1) HELP KICKSTART A LAGGING GAME WITH LURKING SCUM BY CREATING A FLIP

You're saying you tried to self-hammer so the town would catch the lurking scum?
At the time you were saying Fate was scum(who was'nt lurking) and WC was scum(who was'nt lurking)
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Maxous »

Damnit, I wanted to post first because you guys did'nt let me post at all yesterday >:(

I assume it's lylo..

So, anyone got anything from last night, with the no kill?
Even a succesful doc protection would be useful right now.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Maxous »

Ray Frost is my number one pick, I looked back and he's acting the very similar as Dynasty Warriors imo. Particulary with the LLD town flip.
Then Seraphim/Kuribo but doubt both of them.

Eh, anyway about my previous statement - don't claim yet.
We should prob no-lynch then claim that kind of thing I think?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Maxous »

Wrath Child is my number one town read though.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Maxous »

kdowns was'nt confirmed as town. I have a town read on him with his behaviour on Day 1, meh.

Wrath is still not scum, fate.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Maxous »

Wrath - do you have an opinion on Ray Frost?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Maxous »

I'm here - I'm a VT.

@RayFrost: Why did you protect SpyreX night 2?
Also as a town bodyguard why did you state you had a PR as early as Day 1?

I think that's everyone now SpyreX..
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Maxous »

um okay.
Ashley Winchester from Wild Arms 2.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Maxous »

SpyreX, I know you guys are fans of quicklynching and all, but can you not have me at 2 votes here?
Meh, and the only reason I seen for me being scum is associative tells with Wrath Child.

Anyway, I will explain Ray Frost when I have time tomorrow.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Maxous »

Yes noes, two votes.
Granted 3 person quick hammers are'nt that easy to do *but still*

It's not like you're gonna lose much...waiting a day.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Maxous »

Ehh, quick post here..

Ray Frost's behaviour above is why he's likely scum. He's just been coasting and fluffing the entire game.
His fencesitting on Day 3 in particular was spectacular. He said he thought both Fate and LLD was town and then proceeded not to push any alternative lynch. All he said was Ant to the Max was getting it 'too easy', not even 'he is scummy'. Then all he does is ask SpyreX to direct his vote. He also did'nt give any opinon on the Seraphim wagon when it went to L-1.
I did'nt take as much notice of it cause I thought LLD was scum but afterwards..yeah.
Additionly his hardclaiming that he was a PR as early as Day 1 as a town bodyguard makes negative sense. He claims he was trying to draw a night kill..but you claim a PR and you are likely to get roleblocked...and as a bodyguard you assume you are the only protection the town has. He seemed far more interested, in letting everyone know he was successfully crumbing than anything else.

Seraphim has continued stuttering and stalling on saying anything throughout this game...waiting until the mislynch goes thorugh (watch him pop up with a scumread on me if he posts)

Kuribo also had a very weaksauce vote on me...it was basically 'lol rolefishing.' This after his 'I got paranoia about Fate and SpyreX'
Of course I was asking who the doctor was..it was lylo and when I seen a 'no kill' I thought we could prob get two clears if he successfully protected.
The following ISO quote post he made is a bunch of just looking like he is doing something.

That was actually longer than I thought...heh
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1569, Fate wrote:so Seraphim is scum but not SpyreX
k.

Possibly.
Or SpyreX was roleblocked or something that night.
Either way, Sera just really looks like scum to me.

In post 1572, kuribo wrote:
what? did you just completely ignore where i laid out why i think you're scum? and not understand that there's more to follow

I was possibly mistaken then.
Meh, idk...
-__-

I guess I can explain the stuff from Day 1 and such tomorrow..
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1602, RayFrost wrote:Start of d2 looks bad on maxous, as he goes into lld immediately instead of hiraki, which feels to me like an attempt to start a counterwagon before it even begins.

Eh what?
Wrath Child was the counter-wagon if anything. You are accusing me of starting a LLD counter-wagon out of fear that Hiraki had 3 votes at the end of Day 1..instead of just voting my suspicion?

In post 1602, RayFrost wrote:
Seraphim is a late joiner to the meransiel wagon but was pushing for hiraki quite a while, which makes me feel like he's more likely to be town here: the consistency in this case feels more of a town tell than a scumtell.

Quote where Seraphim started pushing the Hiraki wagon for 'quite a while' if you don't mind.
iirc it was the middle of Day 2 when Magna had already busted Hiraki.

Looking for scum is coasting now?
...You have forced my hand.
Okay I guess but also easy to feign
ISO 77-92.. 2 maybe 3 relevant quotes to scumhunting.
LLD-Fate have that arguemnt or whatever, The response - this. Not Ant is scum, Ant is getting it too easy.
You don't want LLD lynched. Why? Why did you try nothing to prevent it?
Reaction to Seraphim wagon? Did you think Sera was scum or town or what..? idk.

Yeah, that is cruising. He sat back and watched the lynches unfold without agreeing with them or pushing alternatives.

I highly disagree since Sera was wagoning MOI at the time but I'm not gonna fight over this point.

Town: fate/kuribo/me/seraphim

Not even pretending to try to asses Fate and Kuribo.
Just calling them town.

In post 1602, RayFrost wrote:Scum: maxous/wrathchild

If I have understood this right, I am scum for cruising and WC is scum for rarely making town comments?

For what it is worth, answers are in red below Kuribo's comments..
Spoiler:
In post 1561, kuribo wrote:
In post 62, Maxous wrote:
dekes - 18 wrote: b) Why wait until your fourth post to claim miller?

Why does it matter that he done it in the fourth post rather than the first?

toasty - 52 wrote: Seraphim's role is so legit. Love watching that british let's play. Of course, he could just be a bad guy since the character's such a douche, but I believe his claim.

And why is his role so legit according to you?
seraphim - 60 wrote: Also I wanted to be one of the monsters to fuck with people's sanity,

...That would be awesome.

VOTE: Toasty

Why the hell did believing Seraphim's role warrant a vote from you on Toasty?
If I remember right, I thought Toasty was scum buddying to Seraphim with "so legit".
In my experience it is more often scum players rather than town players that go 'that miller claim is such town' etc.

In post 240, Maxous wrote:
In post 191, ToastyToast wrote: People may joke about something and actually mean what they say. If SpyreX had gone in and said "HEY GUSY IMMA LYNCH ALL UR TOWNIES," you would think 'he's got to be joking...' but you may end up voting him anyway because...who the F says that? 'Twas a similar statement with a similar response.

Well, I would'nt vote that person..
Joke is a joke.
Is there any instance before where you took a similar stance on a sarcastic/jokey comment?

Fair enough..

*Hiraki responds*

In post 202, Maruchan wrote:@Hiraki,
you have been providing content
but serpahim for the past 5 pages has been nothing but HARPONMARUCHAN, so no, Seraphim has not been providing content. We get that he hates me and wants me lynched, now get on with the game and be productive and find my hypothetical scumbuddies.

So Hiraki has been providing content then..? Maru changed his story.

In post 221, Maruchan wrote:
In post 215, Seraphim wrote:Redemption, Maru. Can you smell it? Can you smell the flowers of forgiveness? I am not like some people who hold needless grudges. You'll notice I'm not voting for you again. Yes, I wagoned you to L-1, but given your play so far, can you say I didn't have a good reason to? I just want you to play the game and try hunting some scum, seeing as that's what you signed up to do, right?

Why not vote for RayFrost, especially if you're not going to use your vote anywhere else?

Hiraki: why not?

Yes I agree, you are not being as bad as Parama and are being willing to forgive,
and you had the right to vote me based on my play
, but my play has been based off of the early-game LOLLETZKILL MARU CUZ HE WORTHLESS attitude. Which is making it extremely difficult for me to do anything besides glare at this tab in my game tabs.

So Sera was also in the right to vote Maru based off his play..? So again, Maru changed his story from 'Sera is scum because he is only pretending to provide content.'

TL;DR: Maru did'nt
actually
think Sera and Hiraki were scummy when he said they were. He would of stuck with his accusations more if he did. He lied.

unvote,

VOTE: Maruchan

Oh, what have we here? Look at this guy right here, faithfully defending his godfather by going after Maruchan. Hell, he even points out Hiraki's defense for the town. Really good work, there, dude.
I don't care that Maruchan flipped town, he was a self-preserving liar - his 'suspicions' on Seraphim and Hiraki was complete bullshit. I was having a go at him.
And L.O.L. at any scum being afraid of Maruchan pushing a lynch.

In post 444, Maxous wrote:go for it,
unvote,

VOTE: Scott Brosius

And here he jumps onto a fresh bandwagon without ever having expressed any suspicion in this player whatsoever.
Meh, just because I did'nt say it did'nt mean I did'nt have any

In post 477, Maxous wrote:
In post 470, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This doesn't endear me to you.

Not only is your claim nigh impossible (if a Global Roleblock EXISTS, it'd exist in a one shot form, which you didn't mention.)
but ALSO, the second quote is a blatant use of flavor spec to try and clear your name.

What is it going to take to lynch this slot already?

Geez, if you wanted it lynched so bad, why weren't you voting it? You hopped off the Maru wagon as soon as the Brosius wagon came along, but you kept up your attacks on Maru so that you could defend your precious godfather.
I voted for it but the wagon completely stalled at around 4-5 votes. I wanted to lynch that slot but I could hardly do it on my own.
The Scott Brosius wagon was comprimising

In post 537, Maxous wrote:There goes the Scott wagon -_-
Fine..

unvote,

VOTE: Merinsiel

But wait... you want Scott lynched, you want LLD lynched... yet you hop back onto the merinsiel wagon to put it at L-2? Have you no convictions, or were you looking for your easy mislynch?
I even say 'there goes the scott wagon'. Because people unvoted or switched at that time. Again, I can't lynch somebody on my own and the game was stalling so I helped along the Meransiel wagon. More compromise.
I'm not somebody that is going to stubbornly keep my vote on my no.1 suspect and let it rot there the entire day helping nobody. In fact, I tend to find that kind of behavious suspicious.

In post 598, Maxous wrote:
In post 588, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
If you can explain the dominant scum motivation for his ‘lie’ that benefits his wincon please do so. I’ve yet to see anything so far that does.

=> Maru thinks someone calls him scum and therefore he is likely to push for Maru lynch.
=> Maru sees an opportunity to call this person scum to discredit the suspicion, and deflect attention off of himself.
=> Assuming he is scum, benefits(improves chance of succeding) Maru's win condition by attempting to not get lynched.

Magna wrote:
I see not a peep directed at anyone who might pose a threat at actually firing back at you in a manner that might put you in danger.

Kay, fine.
Who should I be suspecting that will 'pose a threat to me'?

I agree that it appears RayFrost was just looking for an excuse to vote Hiraki.

How dare that son of a bitch vote your godfather!?
It was the way he voted Hiraki. If Ray is indeed scum that feeling I got makes sense, it was a buss

In post 606, Maxous wrote:
In post 602, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
The fatal flaw to this is the part where Maru later says he didn’t really suspect them, thus allowing you to say “Aha, lie”.
No reason for scum to do that as opposed to just going with the previous scum-call.

Assuming Maru scum, I would say the fact he was shown to be blatantly incorrect afterwards as a sufficent reason to backtrack.

magna wrote:
Meanwhile OMGUS (which is basically in a nutshell what you are slapping on him)

No, it is'nt.
Let's go through this again.
In post 199, Maruchan wrote:

Hiraki responds: Yes I am
In post 202, Maruchan wrote:@Hiraki, you have been providing content <rest not relevant>

For Maru to simultaneously beleive that Hiraki
is not
providing content and beleive that Hiraki
is
providing content is not conceivable.

While I am at, i'm just going to point out Maruchan ignored the following:
In post 245, Maxous wrote:Maruchan - Why did you call Hiraki scum then?

Fighting Hiraki's battles for him and painting Maruchan / LLD as scum. Keep in mind that he "points out Maruchan ignoring the following" long after Maruchan has replaced out and can no longer answer for this.
ignored not ignoring.
I.E. past tense not present tense.

In post 689, Maxous wrote:@Seraphim: You missed the point.
But if you want to explain how I'm wrong - feel free.

@Wrathchild: 675
Are you implying you beleive kdowns to be scum?
Are you implying you beleive GreyICE to be scum?

@MOI: So.. your thoughts on WrathChild? I remember you had him as a scum read yesterday. No comment on him?

I have read Hiraki and see where the case on him is coming from. I still disagree he is scum.
Added to this I really don't like how RayFrost has jumped onto the wagon and since has given no opinion but 'hiraki scum'. And then I also remember how Ray attempted to buddy his entire 3 person wagon on Day 1.
I had Ray pencilled in as town early on, I'm gonna have to go back and remember why.

As for WC, I agree that 590 and 593 are weird. (I think that is what this is based on). I also don't like the swipes he is taking at his wagon.
On the flip side I still don't see a reason scum would claim a delayed miller. Plus the fact he even done a PbP/ISO

Oh, okay, so on Day 2, Hiraki still isn't scum?
Well he was hardly gonna magically become a scum read overnight.

In post 714, Maxous wrote:@WC: 691 - fair enough
694 - kdowns is fine. With GI.. I'm less sure. Your comments seemed to indicate a stronger attack but with no real commitment to it. You were reaction testing?

I'm willing to take egg on the face and agree about Hiraki.
unvote,

VOTE: Hiraki

Don't see the massive difference between what he did and what Maruchan did.

"okay, fine you guys, i'll vote my godfather, but LLD is still scum"
Dunno what to say...I thought they were both scum. And okay that quote was sniping at MOI a bit

In post 781, Maxous wrote:If there is a viable wagon going I would rather a Toasty lynch tbh.

"man, I wish we were lynching Toasty instead of the godfather."
If possible...yeah I would of lynched Toasty instead of Hiraki day 2
He looked real scum to me that day.

"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Maxous »

Pfft.
U mad.
The LLD lynch was a great wagon full of righteous and rainbows.
The only stupid thing was that she self-hammered.
I wanted to hammer

VOTE: Maxous
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Maxous »

Oh, that's Sayaka!
I thought Sayaka was the water element user and was getting
really confused
about why Ray was a bodyguard :/

Anyway, good jobs guys!

P.S. The moderation was really good, seriously.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”