Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #159 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:14 am

Post by AGar »

Completely inexcusable post promising content tomorrow. Wasn't expecting to get caught up in everything I did yesterday.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:27 am

Post by AGar »

Preferred Lynchlist includes Toast, RayFrost, Scott and Maru
Acceptable Compromises include Meran, Ant, Dram and Hiraki.
Unacceptable for now are MoI, Spy, Sera and Grey.
Curious Case of Benjamin Button is Kdowns. Doesn't feel scum to me.

Certain pings here and there, nothing of great note. Claims have both been just that - claims. Nothing really exceptional to work off of right now with them.

VOTE: ToastyToast

Let's make things interesting.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:57 am

Post by AGar »

In post 192, Maruchan wrote:
In post 190, Seraphim wrote:
In post 189, Maruchan wrote:You seem to only be guessing modern-ish video games. why no old-school games from the nineties?
Scumhunt.

you do realize im ignoring yo uright?

take your own advice. Rather than be my guardian angle telling me what to do 24X7, find scum for yourself. :)

This is so epically and wonderfully pro-town, I love it.

In post 194, GreyICE wrote:
In post 179, AGar wrote:Preferred Lynchlist includes Toast, RayFrost, Scott and Maru
Acceptable Compromises include Meran, Ant, Dram and Hiraki.
Unacceptable for now are MoI, Spy, Sera and Grey.
Curious Case of Benjamin Button is Kdowns. Doesn't feel scum to me.

Certain pings here and there, nothing of great note. Claims have both been just that - claims. Nothing really exceptional to work off of right now with them.

Let's make things interesting.

Interesting indeed.

What would you say if I said I was a dayvig, and about to submit a kill on you for this one post?

Hypotheticals that are merely that - hypotheticals - aren't my thing. But I will note that you are either choosing to dayvig me because you feel that A) I'm scum or B) I'm going to be deadweight.

In the case of A) put your money where your mouth is and vote me.
In the case of B) you know you're wasting a shot on a player that you should know has a method to each move and there are better choices in that category.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 226, RayFrost wrote:
In post 179, AGar wrote:Preferred Lynchlist includes Toast, RayFrost, Scott and Maru

Just for reference, what makes you vote toast over me in your lynchlist?

Lynch list was in no particular order, all of you have significantly pushed me towards a scumbag read and flips on any person in that list will give a wealth of information. I'm amicable to any of those 4 lynches. At the time, Toast was at 2 votes and Maru 3 so I pushed Toast into a tie to see what would come of it.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:39 am

Post by AGar »

In post 237, SpyreX wrote:
I hate to be that guy but I am missin whatever the SLAM DUNK is on Ray.

Read Ray's 28 posts. Find productive original thought in them.

You find it in one post.

So, on the surface, he does come across as townish but his posting generally serves 0 purpose.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RayFrost

Move Meran up to the head of the acceptable compromises list.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:55 am

Post by AGar »

In post 250, RayFrost wrote:For the time being... GreyICE, AGar, Seraphim: Who would you absolutely not want to lynch today outside of yourself? Why?

Since I'm not as lucky as GI to have a mason buddy, no one is completely off the table if I was forced to. I'm not retarded.

And Meran, you get special treatment due to your "Oh, okay, you're coming back. *Vote someone completely and utterly uneducatedly*"

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:31 am

Post by AGar »

In post 260, Meransiel wrote:
In post 259, AGar wrote:
In post 250, RayFrost wrote:And Meran, you get special treatment due to your "Oh, okay, you're coming back. *Vote someone completely and utterly uneducatedly*"

Which is helping me as scum...how?

You're avoiding any leading wagons and placing your vote on a player highly unlikely to be lynched today, which suggests to me that you're avoiding placing a vote that could propel a lynch on a scumbuddy.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 280, ToastyToast wrote:Wrathchild's catch-up is...less than stellar. Do you have a read on anyone other than the largest wagon?

And yet it's better than anything you've provided this game so far.

@Maru
Here's a hint: You haven't done anything but cry that you're being attacked all game. You know who does that? Scum. I'm going to guess that your vote on Sera is because of him attacking you relentlessly all game to which I say "lol" and expect a hell of a lot better justification in your next post.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 282, Maruchan wrote:no my vote is because he has done nothign EXCEPT relentlessly attackign me al lgame.

If he were to pay attention to other aspects of the game, he wouldn't be scum.

You're totally right. He didn't just make a post detailing some of the motivations behind the RayFrost wagon or anything.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:46 am

Post by AGar »

In post 294, Maruchan wrote:
In post 286, AGar wrote:
In post 282, Maruchan wrote:no my vote is because he has done nothign EXCEPT relentlessly attackign me al lgame.

If he were to pay attention to other aspects of the game, he wouldn't be scum.

You're totally right. He didn't just make a post detailing some of the motivations behind the RayFrost wagon or anything.

That was after 2 pages of me callign hi mscum for focusing on only me.

Even scum learn when prodded.

Except, when I iso him like I am right now, I see other content besides just "MARUSCUM." Like quite a bit of dialect on Kdowns' claim. Or pushing and prodding at RayFrost. Or answering RayFrosts' questions.

There's plenty more in Sera's posting than you make it out to be.

But you can keep flailing around.

@Meran:
You've placed your vote onto Sera... and let it go stale. So again, explain to me why your vote isn't just placed on the nearest player who isn't likely to be lynched and isn't one of your scumbuddies? If you're opposed to Maru's lynch, then why aren't you trying to divine the reasoning behind the RayFrost wagon (which is already out there and if you can't understand it, you're slightly dense I do believe). Or trying to actually push the wagon on Seraphim where your vote is placed? Or exploring another opportunity. Just because you're voting for
someone
doesn't exempt you from having to actually do something for this town.

@Toasty
When can we expect you to start being less like a tumor and more like a contributing member to the town? If you're scum, feel free to say "I won't be contributing anything constructive at any juncture in this game." and we'll just vig you till you're dead. But if you are by some awful joke from God a town player, then start acting like one please.

@Kdowns
You've been given an extended lease on your life. Meaning you have a day to prove your worth to us. Start, y'know, making it worthwhile?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:21 am

Post by AGar »

In post 306, Meransiel wrote:Spyrex' jump on me reeks of scum.

VOTE: Spyrex

There are actually reasons for a Sera lynch, but I won't go into them. That vote above however is just as good.

No. Like really, no. This is terrible. Extremely terrible.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:37 am

Post by AGar »

In post 309, Meransiel wrote:
In post 308, RayFrost wrote:I agree with the above post.

So many wrong, dunno where to begin.

And you're jumping on it at the first opportunity why exactly?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RayFrost

Man I love traps.

What is this I don't even...

No.

No. No. No. No. No.

I... I don't even want to vote you, because this is so fucking stupid it's ridiculous and I just can't believe scum would be this. fucking. stupid.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 am

Post by AGar »

In post 320, kdowns wrote:I'm just saying if it comes to the absolute most necessary reasons will I use it. Night 1 is the worst option to use it imo, so we can let the cops get investigations and help us base lynches off of that.

I am not saying that I wont use it under any circumstances.

No.

You're using it tonight. Or you die. In a fiery death. We don't base our lynches off of cop investigations that may or may not happen.

We base them off of who is acting like pretentious scumbags and need death.

SB catchup does not amuse.

In post 324, ToastyToast wrote:
AGar - Well, firstly, what's with all this antagonism? Idk why you think I'm just going to put minimum effort in this game. Anyways, I don't like his first few posts, especially the whole "shut up and vote me" thing. For someone so concerned in my own activity, he sure hasn't done much.

You've been in lurk city since the beginning and this is literally the first content of any kind you've put out there. And it's still not that impressive.

In post 350, Maruchan wrote:
In post 348, Seraphim wrote:Well, it's only a one shot Maru. So it can be used...once.

You should try reading the game sometime.

there were 3 new pages in the past 10 hours so i skimmed before reading clearly. sorry,

Did you also not read like... page 6?

In post 340, Ant_to_the_max wrote:It is called an assumption.
If he is town, that point is 100% valid. "Guyz, I have a mass role block power...I wanted you to know...but i'm going to save it" *gets shot in the face*
If he is scum, we are forcing him to use his ability N1 when we know it will happen and not waste any other actions. Of course though, he would know that he is not going to be NKed by scum, so he can "save it"

Flaw: Mind games. That whole WIFOM pit of "Would they kill him or wouldn't they kill him if he's town?"
Flaw: If he chooses to "save it" and we get confirmation that an action goes through tonight, he dies tomorrow a most fiery death. And we've made that very clear.

So care to try again?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:27 am

Post by AGar »

Y'know what, fuck it. This game needs SOMETHING to get it going. Too much pussyfooting right now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Meransiel

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by AGar »

It's when one of the three discs from Final Fantasy VII "slips" from my hands and cuts your throat.

Seriously, what the fuck. This game is deader than dead.

Oh and Wrath's PBPAs are lols, considering every time he does one, that player is magically ~*
s
c
u
m
z
o
r
*~

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:59 am

Post by AGar »

In post 440, Maruchan wrote:
In post 427, Seraphim wrote:Hey Maruchan. You should stop whining and get on the Meransiel wagon.

Does any of Meransiel's posts look like authentic scumhunting to you, snowman?

In post 431, SpyreX wrote:I, literally, will protect for as long as I live in this game a vig / scum / sk that shoots Maru tonight.

Like, mod confirmed cop guilty? Nah.

So you're both ok with me getting yelled at for actually providing a post that helps me to better understand the game?

Wow sure are a lot of scum in this game.

Or just a bunch of fuckin idiots.

You're one to talk.

This quiet makes me nervous. Too serene.

UNVOTE:

I'm buying what the dastardly snowman is selling for now.

VOTE: Scott Brosius

I don't like him.
He's not posting anything sincere.
He's not a player we can be like "Well he might just be an idiot" about.
He's probably scum.
He needs to die.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:10 am

Post by AGar »

In post 447, WrathChild wrote:Oh wait, wasn't he one of the guys I did a PbP that magically turned up Scumzor? Agar, you make me disappointed. Don't call my PbPs Lol then start a bandwagon on the guy I called scummy. Just to clarify, because a lot of people seem to be confused by it, when I put someone on the +Scum side of my list, I'm not saying that's my pick for scum 100%. That's me saying I'm leaning scum on them.

Post #179 where I call Scott Brosius one of four main scum reads I have in the game
Post #367 where you PBPA Scott Brosius and magically declare him scum

I called him as a major point of contention early on when I first got myself caught up - 4 days before your joke of an analysis, but turned my attention to other people in the mean time (Frosty, Toast [who I'll get to momentarily], then to Meran). So I'll wagon whoever the hell I want thank you.

You magically did 2 PBPAs and both players turned out to be scumreads. That's why they're "lols," because they're completely insincere and a waste of time. Just because they give a scum read in sync with one of mine doesn't make them worth anything.

In post 451, kdowns wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Meransiel

That vote doesn't say Scott Brosius, it's misplaced.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 455, WrathChild wrote:Not trying to take credit for a wagon, I'm telling Agar he's a chump for telling me I'm stupid for saying you're scummy, then proceding to call you scummy.

I didn't say your stupid for thinking SB's scummy. I said you were stupid because PBPAs are generally a waste of time and useless and basically you look like a fool when you do them.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 458, Ant_to_the_max wrote:At first wrath was null, but then I liked him a bit more.

I still like my vote though.

How would liking a player who you're not voting impact your vote in any way, shape or form?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 462, WrathChild wrote:
Ok, if I had not done a PbP on Dramonic I would not have picked up on what I see as a slip. Since everyone here is so much better than me at mafia, I'd like to hear what others think on the "FF7 Slip" between Hiraki and Dramonic.

I think that you have no sense of humor.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:26 am

Post by AGar »

Lld were not lynching kdowns today, get with the program. If he's scum and lying about his role we will know and lynch him tomorrow. Simple.

Now some reads would be great when you're caught up.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:38 am

Post by AGar »

In post 478, Hiraki wrote:
In post 473, Scott Brosius wrote:If you don't you are essentially dead tomororw.
This. The ability is essential for investigations and such and can block a scumkill.

We're not wasting kdowns today, and if it does work, then he's cleared.

There's much more of an advantage of keeping him alive, rather than risking his death right now.

I wouldn't say he's cleared, but he's at least not lying about his role.

Scott needs moar deathing.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:39 am

Post by AGar »

In post 508, Hiraki wrote:Are you saying the mod would give scum, rather than town, a total roleblock?

Can you even fucking find a game where scum have that in terms to town? No, please don't check I don't want you to.

I want you to show me the ratio of it.

Why would scum want to block their own kill?

It's like totally detrimental to scum. Like totally.

It hurts my head how you of all people don't get this.

No, it really isn't. They trade their nightkill for a night without cop investigations, vig shots, sk shots, doctor protects, watches, tracks, roleblocks, jailkeeps etc etc.

Good tradeoff.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:11 am

Post by AGar »

Much better lynch than Wrath, who is just badtown here.

#671 leaves a terrible taste in my mouth.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:48 am

Post by AGar »

In post 711, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 709, Seraphim wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Hiraki

stop being so antitown

You're one to talk.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 720, ToastyToast wrote: I think Seraphim is town too, but that doesn't change the fact that switching a vote multiple times--only one of which was explained (poorly, however) is still suspect.

Derp, so you're mudslinging.

Tack that on.

Yeah this kid is pretty ridiculously obviously scum, and you should all sheep me because usually when I get this feeling, I'm right and people don't listen and then we lose.

So we should just listen and not lose.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:17 am

Post by AGar »

In post 745, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 742, AGar wrote:
In post 720, ToastyToast wrote: I think Seraphim is town too, but that doesn't change the fact that switching a vote multiple times--only one of which was explained (poorly, however) is still suspect.

Derp, so you're mudslinging.
Tack that on.
Yeah this kid is pretty ridiculously obviously scum, and you should all sheep me because usually when I get this feeling, I'm right and people don't listen and then we lose.
So we should just listen and not lose.

So I can't criticize someone if I think they're town? I can't voice a valid concern?

Criticizing and saying "Y U SO ANTITOWN?" are two very different things, young padawan.

You're basically setting up to keep all your options open by making posts like that, making it easy to slide from wagon to wagon as the winds of change blow.

In post 748, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The following people aren’t voting Hiraki who has basically claimed scum in thread. Any of you that are Town need to get with the program. Also, feel free to bus if you are scum –

Spyrex and AGar
– I’m specifically looking at you. The rest I can understand the poor play from in some capactity. You guys should know better.

I feel stronger about Toasty than I do Hiraki.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 750, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 749, AGar wrote:I feel stronger about Toasty than I do Hiraki.

Hiraki has a viable wagon. Toasty does not. Unless you feel Hiraki is Town there is no need to attempt to derail his wagon. I certainly understand where you are coming from on Toast.

I'll make you a deal - I'll support his wagon tomorrow for you if you help lynch Obv-scum Hiraki.

Deadline is in 16 days. There's no rush right now.

Notice how little effort I'm putting into pushing a Toasty lynch? That's because that's about the maximum effort I see being put into a Hiraki lynch. "Guys, he's obvscum." doesn't cut it for me, so I'm not shifting my vote until at the very least I see something more than just "Well you should vote him because he's obvscum."

In post 754, GreyICE wrote:Agar, what do you think of Magna?

I don't see what you do, since that's what you're hoping for.

In post 759, ToastyToast wrote:
AGar wrote:You're basically setting up to keep all your options open by making posts like that, making it easy to slide from wagon to wagon as the winds of change blow.

No. I'm telling someone to stop being such a little bitch and explain their votes
You are just looking at what I said as if you already know my allignment. Thus, with that bias in mind, you are immediately assuming that I'm setting up future arguments and lynches when I am actually just saying what I said. That is, "stop being anti-town"

Except you're not. You say you are, but you're not. As town, if you see Seraphim, there is no reason to say "OMG EXPLAIN YOUR VOTE" because that brain up there might go "Hmm.... he might be doing this for a reason."

Like... notice how NO ONE ELSE who has town-reads on Sera freaked when he voted like that? Yeah.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by AGar »

Welp Hiraki's dead anyways.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by AGar »

Fuck this, not letting him get away today.

Kill: ToastyToast

Boom.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:53 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1883, Kdub wrote:For example, it's a lot easier to give someone a cool role from a game like Starcraft than any other game ever.

FTFY.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1893, kuribo wrote:defending people that turn out at the end to be town without being confirmed by your own role does not make you good at mafia

Ummm.... yes it does? It means he properly read them.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1908, kuribo wrote:But at the time he defends them, he doesn't know their alignment. He's ordering people to back off, just based on the confidence of his own read.

And, for that matter, until he himself is dead, as an observer, I can't know his motivation for defending them.

How the fuck is it pro-town to say, "No, this guy is town, stop questioning him?"

Pro-town? Not exactly.

But his reads were fairly well on the money. Doesn't matter if they were "confirmed" or not, half of this game is getting people to agree with your reads.

You can't just say someone is bad when they properly read people.

It is on you - not him - to discern your own read of a person then evaluate their reads based off of that.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:25 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1910, kuribo wrote:We're arguing apples and oranges here.

In post 1254, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Keep barking up that tree that Wrath isn't Town and we're going to have to take you to the Dog-pound to be neutered ...

come the fuck on and look me in the eye and tell me that shit like that helps town

Since he reads Wrath as town, it does. He forces the wagons to go other places than the town reads he has. He chases down his scum-reads rather than settling for a lynch he doesn't believe in.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”