Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1178 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Heya, got my role PM, reading the game later today. Anything I should keep in mind aside from the flips on the front page?
Already have a the general idea of the mechanic from skimming some of the early game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1185 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In the mid 30s, Lobster is looking like a really good lynch from her day 1 play around xvart and ReaperCharlie, and Deathnote looks like a decent lynch from his uselessness day 1 and being on RC's top 3 scumlist with the dead jester and a kondi (who looked like he was only on the list for calling RC scum).
Should be done reading by either late tonight or tomorrow, sorry for making you wait for it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1187 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Neruz: Empking is eh. kondi looked pretty town though.

Lobster's most recent post is about 1000x better than the rest of her iso and looks like legitimate scumhunting so let's do this:
Vote: DeathNote

Cooldog and Junox are both Townz by the way. With a capital T.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1194 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Lobster- Rikana's early stuff with xvart doesn't look like bussing to me, it looks like Rikana messing around and having fun with her post style while voting le scumbags.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1231 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

SECRET REREAD DEPLOYMENT COMPLETED- READS MODE ENGAGE.

First- DeathNote only stating that he massroleblocked everyone After MoI claimed that both he and his secret partner were roleblocked while Neruz was at L-1 is Terrible- If Neruz is town Two mislynches could have gone down for the mistaken role information and DeathNote should have known that there was something weird going on with Junox if they had results of any kind. Add that to his completely useless play for a recipe for death.

I don't think xvart was bussing/distancing Rikana- Rikana and Reaper were the only people xvart pushed on and I don't think he would attack two scum partners and only two scum partners- if there were a larger number of players he was focusing on it would be plausible but I can't see xvart starting the game and immediately going after two scum partners while ignoring the vast numbers of townies that he have to kill off by the end of the game.

MoI is likely town and becomes very VERY likely town if Neruz flips town in the future- As scum he could have easily lurked through it and just waited for a townie to hammer on a faulty investigation instead of showing up to stop it like he did.

Junoz didn't claim an incorrect investigation as scum after a mass roleblock because it would be hella dumb. Also, the gambit d3 trying to get a reaction from Neruz looks very town. Therefore, Townz.

Pretty sure Cool is town for his attacks on xvart.

kondi (empking) claiming to have an investigation box d1 was stupid but town, scum offering to trade an investigation that could bite them in the ass later would be monstrously retarded. Plus I think his general tone and actions regarding the jester shenanigans and modlynching and irritating Yami is more likely to come from town than scum.

Lobster has the most connections to xvart and RC by a very long shot but iso 33 about Rikana looks like a legitimate scumhunting attempt so she's not dying right now.

SpyreX is a secret town read for secret reasons that may or may not be meta-related.

Everyone not on here should post more or face CONSEQUENCES. (the consequences are nooses)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1232 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Exception: Neruz has posted enough but is still a fairly null read- He becomes TownTownTown if Deathnote flips scum however.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1253 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Cool- I have a really hard time seeing DeathNote-scum wait until his partner was at L-1 to save him when he would have known that Junox's investigation was fake barring something weird happening-

I could be wrong about this but I think it's a lot more likely that deathnote-scum would have come out with his ability once it looked like Neruz-town's lynch might not go through because of MoI's reveal to tie himself to Neruz as well as look better if the Neruz lynch is forced through anyway, with the little side bonus of being able to claim his actual box instead of staying quiet and needing to make up a box later in the game once we realized that the mass roleblock came from scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1270 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Rikana wrote:As I've said before, I believe actually not extremely sure, DeathNote lurks as scum or town. He's really a useless piece of dead meat that can find something juicy once and awhile.

Rikana wrote:This is usual DeathNote defense.

I don't mind if you do lynch him. He's dead town meat.

However, I do mind if he flips scum. Then there's seriously something wrong here.

Tell me more.
What exactly do you think is wrong/off with the game/off with deathnotes play in that you don't think he can be scum?
Or if he is scum what odd circumstances do you think that would imply?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1282 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

LobsterCatapult wrote:
Rikana wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
YamiChan wrote:I didn't start anything.>_< People need to stop. I know what you're trying to do. I want to play this game in peace.

mafia is anything but peaceful
You're really not helping with this quandary.

I am delighted to hear that my posts are obscure. It really helps lift the atmosphere of hate off my shoulders.

xvart wrote:Are you an alt? Are you trying to start a fire to derail the day?
Do I sense the wonders of opportunity in your text? Why yes, yes I do.

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

DeathNote wrote:
Vote Hohum
Speed lynch?
But the words of opportunity also come from this one's ideas as well.

Interesting. I am at a T-Junction in which both paths end the same.

I shall go to the left, and follow the road.

It shall make a circle.

please god lets not let robert frost be a posting restriction.

why is xvart's vote more "opportunistic" than deathnotes?

you sure this isn't a thinly veiled omgus?

LobsterCatapult wrote:
Rikana wrote:
DeathNote wrote:mine is so opportunistic it hurts. You should vote me instead of him. I am simply bwing without a cause.
True, but the xvart was trying to make a cause up.

Which one do you think is worse? Making some really bad excuse up, or not having an excuse at all?

Let's put this in real life perspective.

You get held off on a date.

Would you be more pissed if your date...
A)Sent you a really crappy "We're breaking up message", ending all discussion there
B)Sent you a "It's not you, it's me" message.

It seems that B is most probably the better choice of the two.

i dont think xvart was really making up a case he was asking questions. one of which was loaded. still no case here.

if you were voting based on opportunism, the correct vote would have been DN, his reasoning was weakest, and was third on a wagon, rather than 2nd.

Lobster wrote:
Yami wrote:More people should vote for either Reaper or CSL. Nothing is to be gained from voting randomly for people...unless you're Mafia.O_o

soo....just because my vote isn't on one of the 2 major wagons makes it random? or are you just talking about the vestiges of RVS? either way, ill be changing it, but i dont like your post.

i am willing to believe that post restrictions out there exist due to opening my box (no i dont have one myself)

RC's is by far the most distracting, and the most unreasonable of them all, but with the levels of boxes in play, i can see why his might be more difficult than LLD's or saths who cant use vowels.

im not sure if i believe sath's posting restriction, his reaction to it may have been a bit forced. im not gonna look too much more into it right now though.

Size is smallinated so it doesn't take up miles of space. Lobster defended xvart against Rikana early and points out RC's post restriction as the most distracting and unreasonable but not scummy and gives why he could still be town, while defending her lack of a Reaper/CSL vote to Yami.

And MoI Fate is the one that had the problem with you using a dead townie's list in the other game, not me.

I'd prefer a DeathNote lynch by given his useless and effortless play combined with being on RC's early scumlist with a "townie" (CSL) and a guy that's likely town for his early play and looked like he was only on the list for attacking RC. Rikana is pretty high up there on DeathNote's likely partners though and her more recent play is a lot worse than her early stuff with xvart so I don't think she's a terrible lynch.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1286 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh wow I thought deadline was way way farther away.

Rikana claim.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1287 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Wait, shouldn't we have until the 24th?

Seraphim wrote:1. The first day will have a deadline of twenty days. Ten days from the official beginning of the day is the default deadline for each day that follows. I don't want to move this, though I might if excessive flaking occurs to grab replacements.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1289 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Cool.
Anyone up for a deathnote lynch since we have more time now? You know you want to murder a delicious useless lurkerscums.
If not I need to go over Neruz some before deciding between him and Rikana.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1291 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Actually lay out some posts of Deathnote that you feel are scummy. I'll be honest ... after looking at his ISO I see several posts that ring solid Town.

And Rikana I feel is pretty much claimed scum so unless you can provide a convincing case I'm not going 'Lurkerscum' hunting at this stage.

Death has-

DeathNote wrote:
Grab box off shelf

Not sure if that is allowed but I know that we can have two boxes at a time so figured I would try it out. The mechanics of this game are going to be very interesting.

Vote: CD
For wifoming (RVS vote)

An explicit disclaimer that his vote is an RVS vote to avoid it being called out for something

DeathNote wrote:Fastest... day... ever...

Wow...........

An utterly useless comment after CSL is lynched until after CSL claims jester that looks very much like scum thinking there's just been a stupid fast townie lynch, despite suggesting a speed lynch earlier that day with
DeathNote wrote:
Vote Hohum
Speed lynch?

DeathNote wrote:Wow wagon...

Another pointless post for the sake of posting,
and he doesn't bother voting day 2 or today, with absolutely nothing he's done looking like scumhunting except his iso 5 on day 1.

I would very much like to see the posts you think he has that are townie by the way.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1293 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

You haven't posted a SINGLE VOTE since day 1, you haven't even been Trying in this game since then you scumbargo.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1295 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Gamma wrote:Another pointless post for the sake of posting,
and he doesn't bother voting day 2 or today, with absolutely nothing he's done looking like scumhunting except his iso 5 on day 1.

READ MY POSTS NEXT TIME BEFORE TRYING TO DISPROVE THEM, PROTIPS.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1297 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

It's scummy because you haven't put an ounce of effort into the game since then to try to lynch scum, which is the Entire Point of playing as town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1299 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

DeathNote wrote:The point of playing as town is to eliminate all threats to town. You have no right to judge how I determine someone a threat to town. If I vote someone, then I vote them based on them being mafia in my eyes. If I dont vote, then that must mean I dont find someone worthy of my vote. Just because I have issues with catching scum tells does not mean I am instantly scum. Please rethink your vote and concentrate your efforts on someone playing scummy and not someone playing poorly.

No. If you want me to unvote then put some effort into the game. Tell me who you think is town and scum and what looks weird and what makes sense and give me SOMETHING to show that you're town who's having a hard time getting into the game instead of a scumbag who thinks he can get through another day without saying anything at all to link him to his scumbuddies later.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1301 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I am Not okay with that.

If you play more off of gut and weird posts than actually explaining things than link me to the posts and tell me what part you thought was weird with them, even if you can't really give more than gut
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1302 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

that's not the preview button.

EBWOP:
Gammagooey wrote:I am Not okay with that.

If you play more off of gut and weird posts than actually explaining things than link me to the posts and tell me what part you thought was weird with them, even if you can't really give more than gut for why they're actually scum. Or give who you think is most likely to be scum or town. Aaaaaanything would be better than what you're doing now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1307 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Scum.
Scum does a crappy job at determining threats to the town.
Once again, put effort in the game or die.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1319 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Cooldog wrote:Hay, weren't you the guy who didn't think death note was scum? Ohhh, I bet you thought you would bus rikana and then be "convinced" of deathnotes scummyness.

I both was and is the guy that thinks Deathnote is scum. His play was mediocre day 1 and has been absolute garbage after it ended, and he's basically said he's not even going to try to scumhunt. He needs death.
Rikana's play has been fairly bad recently but her early stuff gives me a lot more doubts than I have about deathnote- yeah she could be scum and she could even be scum with Deathnote but I'd definitely rather see Death dead than her.

Rikana wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:What exactly do you think is wrong/off with the game/off with deathnotes play in that you don't think he can be scum?
There is too much opportunity in the air for this to be a good lynch, or a scumlynch.

MoI wrote:Rikana’s 1199 ‘VC Analysis’ is so craptasticly butchered words don’t even ….
Fuck off.

I'm a Townie that received a box that allowed me to be illegible to be culted by the cult. It's called, Tinfoil Hat Theory.

I actually just thought something fairly similar to the first part of the quoted in a different game recently and was quite happily proven wrong. No it wasn't the one I'm in with you MoI.

Your claim is meh. When did you recieve the box, and what level/type was it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1326 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Sooooo there's two days left before deadline, nobody's voting Deathnote, and I like Neruz's iso more than I like Rikana's.

Personally I'm hoping that she's lying about the cult immune box and we're murdering a scum PR since it's such an easy claim but a scum flip period would be pretty awesome.
I don't think it's incredibly likely but if I become deads-
Deathnote still needs a million pounds of death dropped on him regardless of Rikana's alignment
Pretty sure Lobster is town if Rikana is scum but she needs a lot more attention otherwise
Inhims is looking better with his recent posting and Emp is looking worse with his [nothing at all]
and Cool and Junox are still town.

BA-BAM
Unvote, Vote: Rikana
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1333 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

My head tells me that I have too many town reads.
My heart tells me that Empking should post more.
A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP?
Vote: Empking

(dana should post more too)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1347 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Empking- because you weren't there at all for the 6 or so last days before the hammer.

dana is fine for now. Sathorsis...I actually forgot he was in the game which is more than a little disturbing at this point. He should definitely be posting soon too.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1363 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey Empking can I get a few non-Neruz reads from you? Town/scum/odd/gut/whatever are all fine.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1366 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Emp-I was kiiiiind of hoping for an opinion on Lobster/inhims. Any thoughts on them?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1379 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Empking wrote:Gamma: Scummy side of null. Sorry. Haven't really noticed them much. One is probably scum but I don't think I can accurately pinpoint which one (without some more flips).

>:[

I'llllll put up a reads list tonight sometime since I haven't actually said much with suspicions and suspicion-related accessories this game-day.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1381 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

It means that "oh one's scum figure out which one it is on your own" is probably the least helpful thing you could have possibly said.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1389 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

iso padding? Empking Please be tell why scums.

Or if you want that in English why do you think scum are more likely to do that when all it does is give people who iso him more scummy posts to look at.

@dana- It was originally a pressure vote and I forgot Sath existed- I really don't like most of the content he's given since then though. Giving no individual thoughts for inhims/Lobster and just grouping them together as "one scum here" when I think that they're the two of easiest players to have nullish reads on and his bringing up the investigations over and over again even though the first now has a 100% town explanation for failing and the second was stated to be a gambit feels really bad to me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1395 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Empking wrote:
@dana- It was originally a pressure vote and I forgot Sath existed- I really don't like most of the content he's given since then though. Giving no individual thoughts for inhims/Lobster and just grouping them together as "one scum here" when I think that they're the two of easiest players to have nullish reads

What do you mean by easiest?[/quote]

I mean that they haven't done anything incredibly pro or anti-town and aren't receiving a lot of attention so it's pretty easy for a scumbag to say they have a null read on them despite them both having plenty of posts to go through and get SOME kind of read on them, even if it's not a particularly strong one.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1400 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Empking wrote:
Scum on both of them. I said that.

Preetty sure you didn't. And if they're both scum reads then why didn't you list them with your junox+moi+spy+dana instead of waiting for me to ask about them? Or give anything for why you think they're scum?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1402 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Empking wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:
Empking wrote:

Preetty sure you didn't.

Well I did.

QUOTE DAT SHIT.
And don't tell me that you saying that you think one of them is scum is calling both of them that, because saying that you think one is scum Kiiind of implies that the other is town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1404 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Although admittedly Emp it probably isn't going to make me want to noose you any less considering we just had this entire stupid exchange based on me saying it's easy for you as scum to have nullish reads on them and you ending it with "Because they're not strong reads"

@Spy- I'm fairly sure Junox is town, so nyah. You want the abridged version or can you wait for the reads list either later tonight/tomorrow if I get sidetracked with parties?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1407 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

It's super cool of you to call me scum instead of just quoting where you called them both scum like I asked you to.
*<//:3
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1409 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

You're still not quoting where you called inhims and Lobster both scuuuuuuuum
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1411 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Empking wrote:
Empking wrote:
Empking wrote:

Gamma:
Scummy side of null.

I never said I called them both said. I said I had a scum read on both of them.

Empking wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:
Empking wrote:

Preetty sure you didn't.

Well I did.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1412 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

AND FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES

Empking wrote:
Looks like a contradiction to me.
I change my mind.
You're the
third
scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1414 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Empking wrote: I said that.

Empking wrote:I never said I called them both
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1416 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

If X=Y contradiction.
X=
Emp wrote:
Scum on both of them.
I said that.

Y=
Emp wrote:I never said
I called them both scum

X DOES equal Y.
weeeeeeeeeee.

So since I intend to spend most of the rest of the night getting drunk I'm just gonna post my reads before I go-since Empking decided to come in and dispute the meanings of words instead of actually trying to get reads on other players some of these are the abridged version but dealwithit. If you have questions then ask 'em or forever be mildly puzzled.

Dese Reeds

Junox is town. The gambit with trying to get a read on Neruz by faking the investigation even though it would be clear to some people it was fake was very very likely to come from town because Neruz Hasn't been paying attention to the game and there was a decent chance of getting a reaction from him that would help with reading him. And if they were scum they could have just not revealed that they had a vig at all and shot strong townies for the rest of the game. Claiming the vig is not a good idea for scums.

Dana is a weak read but he's leaning town- his thoughts in regards to Rikana and DeathNote yesterday were very similar to mine and I can see why he thinks Lobster in particular is scum now.

Lobster is my biggest scumread after Empking due primarily to xvart interactions.

Neruz's recent play is garbage but looks like he was legitimately trying earlier on- Some of you probably think that using that as an alignment tell is dumb but I still have a slight town read on him from it so whatever. Assuming Empking is scum (a pretty amazing assumption) he Might be scum with Emp with Emp just continuing to push on his partner for mediocre reasons after the fake investigations so he doesn't look bad later in the game for backing down but I wouldn't lynch him tomorrow, there are more likely scum than him.

Spy looks like Spy-town with his Yami stuff on day 1

inhims looks fairly town with his responses to DeathNote+VCA today

MoI is iffy but I wouldn't lynch him tommorrow assuming Emp-scum, I really do need to read over him again soon though.

Sath's replacement needs a full-on interrogation, preferably with him trying to use words with as few vowels as possible. Make him be useful and give an opinion on everything so he can be readable and if he doesn't do it string him up.

Emp is a scumbag and you should hammer him. THAT MEANS YOU SOLDIER.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1418 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

YES.
YOU STATED THAT YOU SAID THAT YOU HAD A SCUM READ ON BOTH OF THEM
YOU NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT.

AND NOW YOU'RE ALSO SAYING THAT YOU NEVER STATED THAT YOU HAD A SCUM READ ON BOTH OF THEM.
WHICH DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS YOUR STATEMENT OF SAYING THAT.

AND FOR THE FIRST STATEMENT
YOU
STILL
HAVEN'T
QUOTED
WHERE
YOU
SAID
IT.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1429 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Your read on me has absolutely nothing to do with the question I asked because the questions I asked were about your reads on people who were not me.

Die pleeeeeease.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1431 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

You know how I asked you over and over and over and over again about how you never called
inhims and Lobster
both scum because you never actually said that.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1441 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Robocopter is your role PM identical to the one posted in Seraphim's iso 2 yes/no?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1444 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Huh. That works.
Vote: SpyreX
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1448 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I can actually read this way more easily than I could Sath's. I don't suppose Sera would let you replace any vowels with the next letter of the alphabet would he?

(example- "SpyreX is scum" would become "SpyrfX js scvm")
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1452 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Junox has a vig ability that only works on town and used it on Spy last night.
And Spy isn't dead.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1455 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Junox isn't confirmed but looks town and if she's lying then worst case scenario is that we're in 5-player LYLO tomorrow after maf+Junox kill with Junox trying to explain why the kill failed.

If you'd like to know the biggest thing for why I think Junox is town look through their iso for when they gambited with a result on Neruz on day 3- I really don't think that would come from scum.

And yeah the kill ability is confirmed.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1459 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Robo i think that's right around when Yami replaces out and then the entire game jumps up hundreds of notches in quality. YOU'RE ALMOST THROUGH.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1461 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

You don't need to tell me that, babe.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1473 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Spy are you actually confident enough in Sath/Robo-scum to lynch him over yourself today? (like assume you had absolute control of the lynch today because magickz) Given that if he isn't scum and you're town you pretty much guaranteed become the final mislynch.

Because yeah if a scum roleblocker was evident from anything else in the game so far I'd want LC and Sath/Robo both dead before you. But Junox hasn't been blocked at all in previous days when it would have been just as helpful to scum And make Junox look worse after claiming a false guilty- It's POSSIBLE that there's a roleblocker that waited to have more kills on town but I don't think it's very likely and I'm definitely not confident enough in Robo being scum to risk losing on the chance that you're both town or lynching Sath first and risking you being scum with another vig-shot left you were saving for LYLO and scum getting a bonus kill.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1484 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm gonna translate that while I ask you somethiing because I don't have anything better to do right now.
Robocopter87 wrote:Well there really isn't much I can say in defense. bcuz its a VCA.

I claim VT. P-r- VT. along with a PR from my box.

I would like to hear from the rest of the players before deciding on who is scum.

Let's pretend for a minute that your last statement irritates me. Exactly who do you want to hear from before deciding on things, and give me a vague idea of what you'd like to hear from them to help you decide.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1487 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Robo-kk, thanks- I get that you don't have a strong read on any of those three but did you have any weak or gut read on them while you were reading through everything? And the symbols/numbers in place of numbers does make it way easier to read so <3.

@Lobster- Yeah Iiii'm pretty sure I'd be voting you right now if it wasn't for Junox's shenanigans today. Don't think Junox is scummy for not mentioning Empking- they actually did mention him and his Neruz-votes when talking about Neruz, saying that it was pretty obvious what Emp was voting for I think around the time that Neruz was forgetting that Junox and Juls and Rhinox were all the same person.

Plus I didn't think that Empking's votes themselves were very scummy, for me it was more him bringing up the cop stuff over and over again as a justification for his vote on Neruz and his responses to pressure- I think the best way to explain it is that I thought Emp's posts there were scummy because even though they weren't relevant to whether Neruz was scum or not anymore Empking kept on pushing them into discussion to make his vote reasoning look stronger and not go into detail on why he thought Neruz was scum.

And also I still don't think Junox's Neruz fake-kill gambit came from scum so yeah.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1489 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Iiii don't remember anything special going Empking->inhims, inhims VCA pointing at Empking as the most likely scum is the biggest thing I remember in the other direction and although it wasn't anything groundbreakingly different from MoI's it doesn't make me want to noose him. Aaaand I've got a weak town read on him from the magnificent power of GUT.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1494 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Mod- Please prod inhims.

Still fine with SpyreX becoming the deads.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1508 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

You guys.

Junox has basically claimed a guilty investigation on SpyreX. Yes it's possible that it's been messed with but there's been nothing pointing to a roleblocker in the game before now. Now if you believe that Spy is town strongly enough to ignore that guilty then explain who you think is scum instead and I'll at least listen to what you have to say.

But this wanking around with thinking Spy is town but not voting ANYONE is absolute garbage. Take a stance about who you want lynched, change your mind later if need be. Saying that Spy is town but not giving an alternative lynch is going to do absolutely nothing while everyone sits around posturing and assuming Spy gets lynched REGARDLESS of whether you're right or wrong then tomorrow will consist of deciding who to deal between all you lovelies who decided that it would be great to give an opinion on the guy that was about to be lynched but leave all their options open for everyone else that would still be there tomorrow.

Yes I know dana still hasn't posted because he's V/LA but everyone else has and I personally think there's enough in everyone's iso here to be able to take a stance on them and decide on whether you want them dead more or less than SpyreX. If you REALLY want dana to get here before deciding then throw a vote on him to encourage him to post a bit more once he sees it after coming back from vacation and there can be spanish-style interrogations when he gets back.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1529 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Iiiii don't really think there's much to discuss really. If you want something particular from inhims or dana or Spy or whoever before the day ends then ask it but discussion with an almost assured lynch already in place I don't think will be useful for figuring stuff out.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1544 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'd like to hear dana's opinions on THINGS before I throw down a vote today. Plus I want to go over Spystuff some and I think it'll be more useful if it happens after dana words up the place instead of before.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1547 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I think there's only one more- there doesn't seem to be much power in the game aside from vigs and we've already got 4 mafia, a SK, and a jester dead.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1565 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So here's what I think should happen. In order of dana, inhims, me, a semi-claim of whether or not we have someone who is very likely town due to role shenanigans that may or may not be related to the no kill. Neruz is left out because he already claimed. If any of us have that, then we do a massclaim and probably lynch today. If not, no lynch and massclaim tomorrow.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1567 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

inhimsssssssssssss
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1569 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hello mass prod.

Gammagooey wrote:inhimsssssssssssss
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1573 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeah I got nothin'.

Vote: No lynch

Comments before the no lynch instead of after is ehhhhh. If you want something and think it's worth the added benefit mafz get from the info since they basically get a free kill tonight then ask it specifically.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1577 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

If scum for seriously got a 2-shot vig AND something else that would let them bypass LYLO AND a nice distracting jester-in-a-box from Seraphim then we can all glare at Sera for a while post-game.

(I really don't think he'd balance the game that way)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1586 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

My favorite order would be dana inhims me but I don't think it matters a Whole lot at this point.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1590 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

inHimshallibe wrote:I want everyone to list why they're not scum and/or why they think someone else has the best case.

Empking's day 5 play and me bitching at everyone when they were giving town reads on Spy but not giving anything for who should be lynched instead.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1591 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Also yeah I'll go ahead and claim.

box name was Wait For it, level 2 power box, got a Universal Backup power when I opened it on replacing in on day 4. That took Rikana's cultproof ability when she got lynched that day.

breadcrumbed the box name in my iso 1, ability crumbed in my hammer post of Rikana (iso 21).

dana gogogo
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1595 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Targets please dana. And why you think Neruz is scum would be nice too, because I have a pretty hard time seeing him as scum when they left Junox alive despite Jun targeting Neruz for a kill one night and gambiting with a fake kill on him the day after.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1598 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

danakillsu wrote:I don't necessarily remember my reasons for each of them.

:neutral: The Junox one is fine but think Real hard about what you were thinking/why you protected them/etc. when you protected the other two please.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1609 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Busy right now, I'll see if I can put some words in here tomorrow night.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1614 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So dana makes the most sense as the last scums.

For Neruz to be scum there would have to be some seriously strange decision making going on with the scums that would go something like this-
Neruz: "hey guys, wanna leave the townvigscumcop around even though they've already tried to kill me once and gambit'd a fake kill on me that I didn't respond to at all for WIFOMS?
Spy+Emp: Sure that sounds like a plan that could never possibly backfire and get you killed tomorrow let's do it

ALSO:
Neruz:hey emp you should try to get me lynched with as little words as possible and continually bring up Junox trying to shoot me even though it's not relevant to the current situation at all
Emp:kk i'm on it

Aanyway yeah no.

I wouldn't be Super amazed at inhims-scum but his 1278-
inhims wrote:Right now, the ones to stick out to me most are {Rikana, dana}, Empking, and SpyreX

I think is from town, bussing Emp there after MoI brought out his VCA with Empking way at the top I could see but I don't think he'd put down both his scumbuddies there, especially with several other players thinking Spy is town at the time. And as lesser things I think inhims-scum would just use MoI's VCA instead of making a brand new one himself and his play in here doesn't look like inhims-scum from PONIES.

dana had a lot of the same early suspicions as I did buuuut it turns out that my early reads were garbage. His towniest posts IMO are the ones discussing deathnote but they're not super good and inhims' play looks way townier in general, and I can definitely see his post on CSL getting lynched as scum trying to get credz for not being on a town lynch and his posts wanting Sath lynched over Emp and not hammering Emp are bleeeeh.

Discussion on above is a cool thing and you should do it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1622 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeah I'm fairly certain at this point. Your waiting for other people to dig up things for why Neruz is town instead of going through the game and trying to figure out stuff yourself is bad, your iso shows more concern for the game today when you might get lynched than in the rest of the game, and inhims looks more likely to be town than you.

So yeah unless you've got some pretty decent reasons why inhims is scum to go along with the vote then it's not going to do shit.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1627 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Dana I wanted to get some information out of you before I voted you the day I said that, and then Robo got modkilled before much of anything happened. The spystuff I was talking about was mostly how it didn't make sense for him to avoid killing Junox unless he had a partner that wasn't likely to be shot, and saying that Neruz was probtown for it before you got to say anything would just give you an easy town read to talk about without you actually having to scumhunt for it. Plus someone putting a bunch of effort into the game when they're not under pressure is way more likely to be town than someone who brings up some stuff once it's looking like they might get noosed.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1638 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So this is probably the last bit of questions/requests/etcz before I throw down a vote.

Dana- go over your thought process why you're voting me please. Yes in detail with why you think I'm scum And why you think me probably voting you isn't going to change to the point where you aren't trying to convince me or or whatever combination of either of those and other stuff that results in reasons that make sense.

inhims- Both this questions are both basically paranoia-checks but
-How much work/time did you put into the VCA and do you think you would have either half-assed it or not done it as scum?
-Can you give me some details about one or two of your earlier reads, specifically why you thought that way about them?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1642 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Dana I just really don't understand where you're coming from.

I don't get why you think me thinking you were town earlier leads to me-scum, especially when I did think that several people were more likely scum than you but they're pretty much all dead (deathnote and LC in particular, Emp after he reacted terribly to pressure on him) except Neruz who become pretty clearly town when Spy flipped scum+Junox died and the reason for Junox being left alive was pretty much explained as "scum didn't think they'd get shot", and I don't get why you're saying that you don't know if inhims is scum or not and instead of asking questions to try to find out or go through the game and decide who's scum and try to convince people of what you think you're voting based on I don't think gamma will vote for inhims and I just don't see why you're doing the shit that you're doing.

@Neruz- don't be a dick. and it's a modding account for his white latern game, not a secret alt.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1649 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So yeah.
Vote:danakillsu

His interactions with RC and Emp are bad, especially waffling around after Emp was blatantly lying in-thread, his reasoning for voting me because of me changing my read on him and not bothering to look through the thread himself yesterday to pick out scum himself looks like scum trying to vote to minimize his chance of getting lynched instead of actually going for a win as town, and coming in with "wow scum nice job framing me" is absolute posturing garbage.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1652 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

inhims the only reason I Wouldn't have voted there would be if I really thought you were scum and then that post would be me telling dana to unvote and saying that I really think you're scum, followed by words on why that is. Not voting when if you're scum you can just hammer me anyway or telling dana to unvote when there's already been a whole day of him voting me leaning very hard towards voting dana over you would be pretty silly IMO.

And he's scum so dealwithit.jpg
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1654 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I think you got what I meant but-
Gamma wrote:of him voting me
and me
leaning very hard towards voting dana over you

and yeah I thought Spy was town for the majority of the game, his d1 stuff irritating Yami-chan for shits and giggles looked like town-Spy in mafia Reverberation to me (where he POWERFUL WIZARD'D with his one-shot double vote to make the game more interesting), and his other early posts (particularly isos 3 5 and 7) looked town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1659 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

If you voted me RIGHT now then irritated since I was working on homework until morning last night and haven't gotten to say in detail why dana's reason for me being scum isn't true.

If you voted me anyway after I make it (should have time later today) then mostly disapointed- I haven't been mislynched (on-site anyway) in a pretty long time and I was going to make a case on dana the day Robo got modkilled when he did if dana didn't come out with some scumhunting that was more likely to come from town than scum that day- I'm pretty sure that we could have just won the game then if Robo hadn't messed up his post restriction.

I'll write up a more detailed post once my classes are done today but I think it should be pretty clear that dana was my biggest suspect in the past few days just from the massclaim orders that I asked for and the questions I've asked him to see if he would do any solid scumhunting or show a town thought process with his reads Before he was put under pressure.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1661 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So here are dana's big posts saying he's going to vote for me for reference-
In post 1621, danakillsu wrote:It's kind of odd that you admit to flip-flopping, since that's used by many as a scumtell. I might be willing to vote for you, but I may not get the opportunity.

@ Gammagooey
Are you fairly certain that you'll be voting for me? Because if you are, a vote for inHim will be a wasted vote on my part. He would be the only one that might vote with me rather than against me.

In post 1625, danakillsu wrote:
In post 1544, Gammagooey wrote:I'd like to hear dana's opinions on THINGS before I throw down a vote today. Plus I want to go over Spystuff some and I think it'll be more useful if it happens after dana words up the place instead of before.

Here it seems like you're expecting me to have more involvement in the game than I previously had, and even encouraging it, and now you're using it as a scumtell. Yes, I know this is a different day, and no, that doesn't change anything.

Here's the real stumper about the way Gamma has played, and I didn't notice it before. Up until today, he appeared to have a "leaning town" read on me, constantly asked for my opinion, my night actions, and just general appeared to treat me as town. Then Neruz confidently names me as his scumread (not surprising) and votes for me. Two real posts from Gammagooey later (I'm not counting the "I'll post soon" post), Gamma suddenly decides I make the most sense as the last scum. Honestly, this makes the more sense coming from scum than coming from town. It definitely appears that Neruz isn't going to be changing his vote, but it looks to me like Gamma is making sure of that before placing his vote on me and at the very least, forcing a no lynch. At the most, of course, he would win. Thoughts?

Admittedly, other than these two things, I mostly have PoE as a reason for voting Gamma. I'm pretty sure Neruz is town, not sure about inHim (but a vote for him would be wasted), and that leaves only Gamma.

PEDIT:
I have to disagree. If you're town under the gun in mylo, your job is to prove that someone else is more vote-worthy (A.K.A. more scummy) than yourself.

So I already pointed out that dana was #1 on my claim list before Neruz came in with anything, and my questions to him all came after Spy flipped scum and LC flipped town- they were for seeing if dana would have any reads or thoughts that looked like they came from town before I voted him and he started being defensive with what he's saying like players of both alignments do when they think they're going to get lynched. If you'd like an example of me doing this before I did it in invictus to MoI and changed my read on him while he was at L-2 after my unvote and Fate was screaming for his death-
Gamma in anothergame wrote:What WOULD help is those more detailed town reads that you mentioned earlier. I don't care if it's weak reasons or a weak read or whatever but I'm fairly certain that'll help a lot more than everything you're doing now.

Gamma in anothergamex2 wrote:hmmmmmmmm so I'm gonna go over a few isos. MoI's reasons for DGB+Benmage town are decent and it has the bonus of frustrating Fate for a while.

His stuff about "the claim won't save me" is a liiittle more likely to come from town but yeah it could be a gambit and as scum he would totally be bussing sila right now. I do like the reasoning for ben and particularly DGB-town though and giving them quickly like he did gets him a few townpoints.

And finally using my patented "Reasons for townz that other people will find stupid"™ I think that MoI not expecting to survive the day and basically giving up like he did was more likely to come from town- With him stating that Fate was probably town I have a real hard time seeing MoI-scum give Fate the satisfaction of lynching him as scum. I think he would bring up doubts about Fate being town instead of maintaining that read, and made some sort of claim while going on about who needs to be lynched tomorrow. (this concludes "Reasons for townz that other people will find stupid"™)

Also did the questioning suspects with Emp-scum this game when I asked him about his reads, although it doesn't apply completely since I was voting him at the time.

Aaaaaand unless they have a strong argument that I think is likely to be right or are a strong scumhunter in general a player who I think is town's reads aren't that useful to me- that's particuarly true for dana given his poor Defcon 3 play (and we were all there so you know exactly what I'm talking about)

So yeah I think it's pretty clear that me voting dana because someone else did and not because I suspected him is bunk.
And his interactions with Empking are terrible.
And he didn't even bother scumhunting yesterday or today and hoped to just coast on what he thought were fairly decent Neruz suspicions because he didn't bother going through the game and actually looking for scum after flips.
And you probably guessed that the post would end this way but yeah dana's scums.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1672 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Inhims this is the big post that I made about it.
Gamma wrote:You guys.

Junox has basically claimed a guilty investigation on SpyreX. Yes it's possible that it's been messed with but there's been nothing pointing to a roleblocker in the game before now. Now if you believe that Spy is town strongly enough to ignore that guilty then explain who you think is scum instead and I'll at least listen to what you have to say.

But this wanking around with thinking Spy is town but not voting ANYONE is absolute garbage. Take a stance about who you want lynched, change your mind later if need be. Saying that Spy is town but not giving an alternative lynch is going to do absolutely nothing while everyone sits around posturing and assuming Spy gets lynched REGARDLESS of whether you're right or wrong then tomorrow will consist of deciding who to deal between all you lovelies who decided that it would be great to give an opinion on the guy that was about to be lynched but leave all their options open for everyone else that would still be there tomorrow.

Yes I know dana still hasn't posted because he's V/LA but everyone else has and I personally think there's enough in everyone's iso here to be able to take a stance on them and decide on whether you want them dead more or less than SpyreX. If you REALLY want dana to get here before deciding then throw a vote on him to encourage him to post a bit more once he sees it after coming back from vacation and there can be spanish-style interrogations when he gets back.

And yeah my early reads were garbage : /. I thought that the people irritating Yamichan were more likely to be town because at least for me it's a lot easier to have fun in-game as town than scum and I they were asking to get bitched at and draw attention to themselves when most people as mafia try to just fit in with everyone else.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1673 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

And inhims if you have time go over dana's iso as a whole one more time. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me but dana's play here I think shows that he's scum- His early play states that he's wants to lynch Yami while not thinking he's scum And chainsaw defends Reaper from Yamichan d1, but doesn't mention any other players that think the same thing about Reaper, including xvart and kondi-

In post 431, danakillsu wrote:I like my vote. If YamiChan is going to persist in a view that makes that little sense, then she deserves lynching.
RC's not stupid. He would know as maf that whether he has a PR says nothing about his alignment, and therefore, he should only follow a PR if he actually gets one. What motivation does he have to make up a difficult, almost trollish PR for himself?

In post 442, danakillsu wrote:
YamiChan wrote:And dana, if you really cared about views that made little sense, you wouldn't have voted for me in the first place, given how idiotic the case being made against me was. Also, about eight other players suspected Reaper for the SAME EXACT REASON. But only I am accused of being Mafia or told I'm made little sense. That's suspicious on it's own.

This is you saying you disagree with my opinion on scumtells, and saying I make no sense because of it. I, on the other hand, SHOWED how it made no sense for scum to do what ReaperCharlie has done, and you have no defense against that, nor have you switched your vote. As to your AtE about everybody picking on you, you're the only one I've noticed persisting in calling RC's PR a scumtell despite my proofs to the contrary.

He tries to save Emp from getting lynched and even realizes that Emp scumslipped but still doesn't want to vote him-
In post 1341, danakillsu wrote:Wheee, that's Sathoris and Lobster as far as I'm concerned. I haven't forgetten about you, either, MoI.
vote: Sathoris

Kinda like Wheaties, it's a great way to start of your day.

In post 1388, danakillsu wrote:@ everybody on Empking
Why Empking over Sathoris?

In post 1424, danakillsu wrote:Well, I kinda feel like hammering Empking, but I'm trying to resist the urge and give him one last chance to prove he's not scum. I've seen too many scumslips from townies lately to trust one blatant contradiction to tell me everything I need to know about a player.

His only post in the entire game with SpyreX is his vote on Spy after Junox claims a guilty on him,

And his play in the past few game-days has absolutely been scum trying to coast- He votes Neruz even though he said previously that Neruz was likely town for Reaper not being likely to bus two scum, he never bothers rereading or going back to see who's scum as he thinks that there's a general suspicion on Neruz from his play earlier in the game that he can push for a win, and finally votes his strongest town read because of a combination of not wanting to convince me to vote you and me only suspecting him after Neruz did which is absolutely untrue.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1679 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Sorry town =(
I waaanted to be town but then I didn't get it.

Also before you go lolwtf we totally blocked Junox the night she tried to kill SpyreX.
And there wasn't a chance of us getting lynched if we had just killed Junox so we really should have done that instead of just trying to get a super easy win by getting a free mislynch on whoever junox tried to kill.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”