MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #79 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Insert coin to continue ….

I’ll not shed one tear for Derp-Maru but I’m curious why equally derp Meransiel didn’t get the appropriate policy lynch attention? Does anyone have a power that allows for double policy lynch action?

In the meantime I’ll be looking for scum before the day ends which looks to be REALLY soon ...

--

Dekes wrote:I think I'ma download an emulator and play my character right now.

You didn’t already have ostensibly your favorite game already downloaded via emulator? I am disappoint ….

--

kdowns wrote:O.O Page Two and we already have someone at -3 looks like we skipped the RVS didn't we?

So what is the point of this post? You comment that someone is at L-3 and unvote someone else? What did Maru being at L-3 so early tell you? I see you followed up Dram’s question with the following –

I just don't like the fact that it can lead to a potential mislynch which would be bad for us.

If it is a mislynch that is bad for Town obviously scum are involved. Why aren’t you digging into those on the wagon trying to look for scum play there?

kdowns wrote:... I just read Part of One Game of Maruchan's... -FacePalm-

VOTE: Maruchan

Maruchan's self destruction is imminent.

Yeah, reading a part of a single game was enough for you to reverse your previous position? I smell nervous scum who made an initial play for 'Town cred' opposing what he knows to be a mislynch but doesn't want to rock the boat after being called out on it ...

VOTE: kdowns

--

@Rayfrost
– I didn’t know snowmen could use Chainsaws …

--

Toasty wrote:Does. Not. Compute.

Agreeed. Why didn’t you vote Kdowns in this post?

--

Meran wrote:It is annoying that nobody so far has been ACTUALLY scummy.

So is kdowns your partner?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:38 am

In post 80, kdowns wrote:Nah, not scum

Just was voting based off this game so far and his game that I read up to his lynch. There is a huge possibilty that maruchan can be either town or scum but it's really hard to read him at this point. Then again right now anyone could come right by and just hammer him but we don't want that unless we can get a read on him

Oh so you are voting someone you don't actually think is scum? And are saying that anyone could hammer him right now but 'we' don't want that? And you are still voting him? Am I reading that right?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 am

Grey wrote: IS THIS A NEWBIE BEING OVERCAUTIOUS SHITTOWN OR SCUM BEING OVERCAUTIOUS OBVSCUM?

I think obv-scum, specifically because he hopped on the Wagon. Newb being overcautious wouldn’t have thrown away his ‘It could cause a mislynch on Maru’ stance so easily. That’s what I think seperates them. Kdowns looked at the speed of the wagon, got a little pressure from Serpahim, and caved immediately. That reads as Newb-scum not wanting to make waves.

His responses to being questioned basically can be summarized as “I don’t want to look scummy” is Null at absolute best and thus do not counteract the above.

--

Ray wrote: Snowmen are the best chainsaw users. What are you smoking?

I don’t smoke. I prefer to have non-cancerous lungs.

Why exactly again do you have your vote parked on Maru again? Because he’s a policy lynch? Are you going to policy lynch Meransiel tomorrow then? At what point do you actually, you know, start hunting scum?

--

Toasty wrote:SpyreX is scummy for FISHING
@MoI: Didn't vote him cuz I want SpyreX to answer to his crimes.

What Spyrex did was not Role-fishing. He asked for support flavor for the role that Seraphim already publicly outed.

So unless you have other ‘crimes’ you need to move your vote to someone being actual scum … aka kdowns.

--

Meran wrote:Toasty is scummy for buddying.

And yes, I know you'll say I'm doing it wrong. But u scum.

Isn’t that what you were doing in the post the Mod had to redact because you can’t follow site rules? Yeah, you were.

Thanks for claiming scum!

--

kdowns wrote:o_o I do believe I said "It's Really Hard to read him at this point" I did not say I didn't or did think he was scum.

Again … then why were you voting someone you didn’t think was scum? The thread has been open less than 24 hours. Do you think it’s Town to just write someone off as unreadable in that time-frame? You reversed your stance after reading what you claimed was less than 1 full game to draw your 'Unreadable' claim.

I personally think Maru is pretty readable. Much more so than some other newbs out there.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 am

@Vig/Vigs/Serial Killers pretending to be Vigs
- if Meran isn't lynched today please shoot him repeatedly until he's dead. Thank you!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 am

In post 106, kdowns wrote:MoI, I NEVER DID SAY wether or not I thought he was scum, I have my own reads that I haven't given out and yet you keep pushing the issue of "me voting someone who I didn't think was scum". I did read one full game of him up untill he was lynched, I read him as Scum and He Flipped Town.

Ok, why are you withholding said Maru read then? If you thought he was scum saying so was the easy answer to why you were voting for him. If you have a Town read on him voting for him is stupid.

And I find it funny that you read the game ... thought he was Scum .... he flipped Town ... and this is the justification you used to jump on the wagon when before you thought it might lead to a mislynch. In this case my definition of funny = scummy.

--

@Seraphim
- Why did you never question me about not voting Maru?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:27 am

Mod – Starting at 4pm EST today I will be V/LA until Saturday the 24th. I will be out of the country and may have zero internet access.

V/LA acknowledged

--

Hiraki’s ISO is chock full of nothingness and has excessive amounts of IGNORING EVERY GAME RELEVANT HAPPENING to speculate on what game Dram chose. He can go on the ‘Needs Bullets’ list with Maru and Meran. And add Wrathchild for his pop in where the biggest scum event was said non-existant role-fishing.

@Toasty
– Why have you not moved your Spyrex vote after I showed you that it wasn’t rolefishing?

--

Scott wrote:That seems far too ridiculous to not be true. Also you rarely see the premature claim from scum even newbscum.

Unvote

Untrue. You don’t see premature Vanilla Town claims from scum. I see premature claims of powers / fake-claims of powers from scum enough to make it Null.

Scott wrote:I realize. In kdub's Large Theme Star Wars Mafia, there was a town aligned role just like that, mass roleblocker of sorts. I believe I've seen it one other instance also town. I'm not saying he's cleared but it's very likely he is town.

And in Kise’s Square Enix 3 Vezok was scum with said role. It in no way makes it ‘very likely’ he will be Town.

Now if you want to argue his role is provable with the ability to basically skip Night 1 we can talk. But this ‘He’s Town’ argument isn’t useful.

--

Kdowns wrote:If you played Kingdom Hearts... You'd know which side Genie was on.

Ok Kdowns … please provide me with links to completed Themed games you have played in here on site.
Last edited by Kdub on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #505 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Ok, I’m back in the country and finally have time to fully read and catchup.

--

So I see we are not lynching Kdowns today. If we actually end up with no Mass Roleblock tonight I’m going to laugh at you all … especially after reading 316.

So my
MUST EAT A BULLET OR TAKE ROPE LIST
made during the re-read – Dekes, Hiraki, Ant, Dramonic, Wrathchild

Why is there a Meran wagon? Granted I’ve never played with Scum Meran but this is the sort of stupid shit Town Meran ALWAYS does. And he always catches hell for it. All it took was for me to see jasonT’s Superhero Mafia and Amrum’s Large Normal to see that this is classic Town Meran.

@Grey
– you saw Meran first hand in Superhero Mafia. Sell me on Meran scum here because I’m having flashbacks to why I pushed him like all get out there.

UNVOTE: Kdowns
VOTE: Wrathchild

This is a good vote. More people should join me.

--

Hiraki wrote:We're not wasting kdowns today, and if it does work, then he's cleared.

How are more people not asking for his blood after crap like this?

--

Toasty wrote:It was support flavor that wasn't necessary. He also wanted to "get two speedlynches." Yeah, we can debate the meaning of sarcasm, but, quite frankly, sarcasm is truthful. It was also the scummiest thing said at the time.

Redacted stuff irrelevant to my thoughts

@MoI: Why question my reasons when Ant did voted for the exact same things?

Oh, so it wasn’t rolefishing you found scummy but pointless support flavor fishing. What exactly was the scum motivation you saw there? Do you think the scum have a Flavor claiming ability that punishes claims like that?

I’m questioning you because it’s helping me get my read on you. The ‘Why Me’ attitude is earning you bonus scum points.

--

Kdowns wrote:I honestly don't know if I will get NKed, I only offered to not use it the first night so the Cops can do there thing so we don't mislynch tomorrow.

So you expect that any Cop or informational role will get a result indicating Mafia / scum N1 guarenteed?

--

Wrath wrote:Take a minute and think about it. Is there any reason scum would be given a Miller role? I know for a fact that Sera has a Miller role because he described it exactly as mine.

Now let’s look at the other side of the coin … scum would also possibly, having seen a Miller claim, jump on and try to capitalize the strangeness of Seraph’s specific claim and ‘claim’ their own Miller-esque ability confirmed Seraphim. Great buddying tactic to Town (which I read Seraphim as currently) while setting up a “bad Guilty” result.

@Wrath
– why didn’t you claim ‘conditional’ miller immediately?

--

Maxous wrote:Were'nt you suspecting people earlier in the game for rolefishing?

Apart from that it has been a lot of theory discussion and null bickering.

I was going to give you a Town read for this but then looked and saw your vote was locked on Maru and you didn’t actually vote for Wrath when this is an very valid scum-move.

So back in the morass just hovering over scum for you.

--

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #507 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 pm

In post 506, Hiraki wrote:Again.

Kdowns may be scum.

Let's say he lives tonight and he's scum. Scum gets a kill, we lynch Kdowns tomorrow. Scum still dies.

If he is? Kdowns stops everything, including cop reports and etc., no one dies. Kdowns is then cleared.

There's more of an advantage to two then one.

No, he's not cleared. If he's scum he didn't fucking fake-claim that role. So his confirming said 1-shot ability doesn't mean he's Town.

But please ... keep trying to make that argument. It helps me clarify my Hiraki is scum read.

Or die by Bullet or Rope. That works for me also.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #510 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:11 pm

In post 508, Hiraki wrote:Can you even fucking find a game where scum have that in terms to town? No, please don't check I don't want you to.

I already pointed it out said game in thread with a link. Thanks for not reading.

The rest of your blather is pointless. Why would it be given to scum? Perhaps for Mod-WIFOM and balancing reasons. But nah, ignore those possibilities. Stick with your guns on this ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #578 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:27 am

Wrath versus Hiraki hurt my brain. It’s like a slap-fight on SouthPark.

--

Wrath wrote:I'm not a Miller at this point. There has not been a single opportunity for an investigation, so why does it matter if I claim post #1 or post #120 if it is still day one? I'm not a miller today and I won't be tomorrow and the following days who knows, it depends. If it weren't for trying to confirm Sera as town based on the miller wording that I too have in my Role PM, I don't even think it was necessary to claim Miller until I actually become a miller.

I disagree. Claiming Miller immediately is paramount to the believability of the claim. If there is the possibility of you becoming Miller via some unknown Trigger you should have brought it out immediately.

--

Toasty wrote:So yeah, looking back I see the point that SpyreX was merely trying to come to an understanding with Seraphim's role, but why should that matter to him? What if there was more to Seraphim's role than just a miller? I personally feel that any information scum doesn't have, they shouldn't have.

Asking for source flavor in no way would cause Seraphim to divuldge any non-Miller part of his role. So this sort of “scum get extra information” isn’t a valid concern, IMO, any your continual clinging to it is suspect.

--

Spyrex wrote:I still can't pin down the Drapathy town but its there.
Dekes is REAL bad for his weird Toasy + MoI = BFF business.
The others can go into the pit.

Can you give me links to lazy Dram = Town? I can’t say I have much experience with him as a player other than a few games LONG ago.

--

Maxous wrote:1) My comment was directed towards Ant - TTM
2) No, this is not a vaild scum move by WC. Why would I vote him in any shape or form?

Impression also received you did'nt read why I was voting Maruchan.

1. I looked back and see my impression was incorrect.
2. Actually Wrath did claim that Spyrex was role-fishing in Wrath’s ISO 0. And yes, that is a scum-move.
3. I did see your vote for Maru in 240. I find it very weak when there are better (IMO) wagons out there.

Looking through your ISO I see lots of vote-hopping to weaker players (Meran, Maru) and lurkers (Scott, Dekes). In fact you voted Dekes in post 173 with no direct explanation or reasoning at all. Is wagonning low hanging fruit your normal playstyle?

--

Hiraki wrote:Is that really worth a lynch?

Not now.

Oh, so it would be worth a lynch at some later point?

Hiraki wrote:HEY DRAM.

DID YOU HAVE FF6 AS YOUR SIG FOR A THEME GAME?

When exactly did this happen again? I don’t ever remember seeing Dram advertising ANYTHING FF6 related when I’ve been on site. Please provide context.

--

Rayfrost wrote:Why is it that the largest commentary by hiraki is replying to wrathchild rather than actually making a case on me?

This I find to be an excellent point.

--

LLD wrote: Put down that stone, sweetie. You're in a glass house.

This still doesn’t invalidate the fact that your and your predecessors ISOs are pretty much devoid of Pro-Town play. Your “luzl, reaction-testing’ doesn’t count.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #588 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:22 am

The activity this game is pathetic. Clearly there are scum floating around in the lurker brigade.

--

Hiraki wrote:You're going for the nitpicky argument again. Perhaps if something is flawed later on, then yes it would be a point to attack on.

At the moment, it is not.

It certainly isn’t a ‘nitpicky’ argument. Things don’t magically become more scummy just by the passage of Days. A statement that would be scummy Day 2 or later is still scummy if made on Day 1.

Your statement basically said – “Yes, this is scummy but it is too early to hang me for it.”

Hiraki wrote:Aww.

You finally voted me.

So Rayfrost calls you out for playing 100% defense and not actually attempting at all to make a case on him (even thought he is scum to you). He votes you. And we get this?

UNVOTE: Wrathchild
VOTE: Hiraki

--

Maxous wrote:For 3) Weak? Maru blatantly lied about suspecting someone as scum because he thought that person was attacking him for being scum.
The objective of the game is catch those who fake and lie about thier suspicons yes?
I really, really don't get how the reasoning is weak. Or is it the player being weak you have an issue with?

If you can explain the dominant scum motivation for his ‘lie’ that benefits his wincon please do so. I’ve yet to see anything so far that does.

Maxous wrote:btw my playstyle is to lynch those who I think are scum. I'm not concerned if you or anyone else thinks they're easy lynches or whatnot.

And convinenatly your only scum reads are

1. Weaker players.
2. Lurkers

I see not a peep directed at anyone who might pose a threat at actually firing back at you in a manner that might put you in danger. I find that to be indicative of ‘safe’ or ‘fake’ scum-hunting personally.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #589 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:23 am

@MOD - Please prod Dekes and ScottB if they are not V/LA. It is past 72 hours since their last post.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #591 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:31 am

In post 590, WrathChild wrote:@MoI: What is your opinion on the Meran-Wagon? When we were scumbuddies in American Gods, you took pride in hammering town 3 days in a row. I noticed you are not hammering Meran.

If I thought he was scum I'd already have voted him or told him I'd hammer.

I don't. My read is based on my direct experience with Meran as Town. This Day 1 play is very similar to multiple games including Superhero Mafia and Death of ReaperCharlie.

Of course I haven't directly seen a Meran scum game so I do have a meta whole I suppose.

That said his posting of late, especially his exchange with LLD, has reinforced my read.

Here's the question
- why shouldn't I be turning my vote right around on you since your question here is framed from the perspective of someone who knows Meran is Town aka scum?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #602 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:01 am

Grey wrote:Actually I do believe it's from the perspective of a player who wants to put suspicion on town when his buddy flips.

Actually that analysis is driven by the perspective that Meran is scum (much like my reaction was based on Meran-Town) but I agree that it is a possibility.

--

Meran wrote:@MoI: Are you suspicious of LLD?

She’s on my radar. I didn’t read Maru as scummy but she’s been downright passive in here play. Not what I expect from LLD-Town. Her use of insulting rhetoric is a null-tell.

--

Spyrex wrote:Its not OMG meta because funk that. Its more a function of this style of apathy if that makes sense.

Nah but I’ll just go with it for the moment. Dram still needs bullets because regardless of whether he is Town or Scum he’s useless to actually finding scum.

--

Maxous wrote:=> Maru thinks someone calls him scum and therefore he is likely to push for Maru lynch.
=> Maru sees an opportunity to call this person scum to discredit the suspicion, and deflect attention off of himself.
=> Assuming he is scum, benefits(improves chance of succeding) Maru's win condition by attempting to not get lynched.

The fatal flaw to this is the part where Maru later says he didn’t really suspect them, thus allowing you to say “Aha, lie”.

No reason for scum to do that as opposed to just going with the previous scum-call.

Meanwhile OMGUS (which is basically in a nutshell what you are slapping on him) isn’t a scum-tell … Town do it all the time. LLD has a little phrase about that, BTW.

Maxous wrote:I agree that it appears RayFrost was just looking for an excuse to vote Hiraki.

Who are you agreeing with, Hiraki? Because I think his justification for voting Hiraki is valid as all get out.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #612 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:20 am

In post 609, Seraphim wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Meransiel

Seraphim do you seriously think gambits like this would actually catch scum / prove Meran Town?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #617 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:35 am

In post 616, Seraphim wrote:His stalling does not imply town intent to me. If he's already decided his claim will save him rather than his play, then he should just claim, not wait for his white knights.

Um ... bullshit.

I have a pretty strong stance of not of not claiming until at L-1 myself with a proffered hammer when I am Town. Go see Seinfeld Mafia as an example - as a Town Tracker I refused to claim at L-1 because no-one offered to hammer. Also go see ooba's Song of Fire and Ice Mafia where I refused to claim at L-1 as VT. I've only deviated once and that was a special circumstance.

This "Paraphrasing takes seconds" crap that DGB popularized is bullshit and I totally want to strangle everyone who clings to it like it is good Mafia Townplay.

Now I can totally understand scum who want to use that crap to quicklynch ... but not Town.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #622 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 am

In post 618, dramonic wrote:DGB's statement is correct, unless it's used in the wrong context <_<

No, it's not. It is an abomination that gets subverted by scum or used by stupid Town to make stupid decisions over and over.

LMP's KGB Mafia - Derp-Town Sensfan hammered an unclaimed Bulletproof Townie without asking for a claim under that banner. Scum went on to perfect victory.

Ooba's Song of Fire and Ice Mafia - DGB pushed me as scum because I didn't claim at L-1 before anyone offered under that banner WHILE I WAS ON FUCKING V/LA FOR A FAMILY VACATION. I was VT and flipped that way because too many stupid Town believe that crap.

This is just two quick examples ...

It's pure crap.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #649 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:17 am

In post 647, GreyICE wrote:I confess. I just wanted Meransial dead. I didn't care about alignment, that was a policy lynch.

Linking to said game in question isn't a great way to demonstrate your potential for great play either ...

VOTE: Hiraki

Why this didn't happen yesterday ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #666 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 pm

In post 665, GreyICE wrote:
I think he's town, so well

Yeah you need to change your thinking then.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #677 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 am

In post 674, dramonic wrote:
Vote: Wrath

Scum reaction to votes.
Soooo scum reaction XD

So again Dram is scum. Good to know.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #687 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:05 am

@Everyone who isn’t looking at / voting Hiraki
– read his ISO.

He’s spending more time trying to outguess player selected roles (lulz, Dram chose FF7 based on his Owl avatar) than scum-hunt.

He doesn’t bother to actually ever make a case on Rayfrost, his Day 1 ‘scum’ candidate even when requested.

Furthermore look at this –

ISO 40 wrote: Wrath, although not the most intelligent, is not scum.

(before Night)

ISO42 wrote:Me gusta.

Vote: Wrath

(after Night]

What changed? It certainly isn't role-based information.

MORE HIRAKI VOTES PLEASE!!!!

--

Kdowns continues to not impress with Dayplay …

--

Seraphim wrote:Actually, fuck it.

Unvote
Vote: WraithChild

WTF is this Seraphim? Get your vote on Hiraki!

--

Dram wrote:That's a very shitty conclusion you're drawing WC. Also I do have a reason for my vote.

If I guess correctly do I get a cookie? It’s because you are scum and love to wagon as such, right?

Chocolate Chipper please!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #704 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 pm

In post 699, Hiraki wrote:
Wrath I flipflopped on because his posts today.
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? YOU GET RAGE CONTENT.NOT NICE CONTENT. RAGE CONTENT.GET READY FOR THIS SHIT FROM NOW ON FOR COMPLAINING ALL THE FUCKING TIME BITCHES.HIRAKI RAGE IS BACK. AND IT'S NOT LEAVING.

The bolded is a clear lie. You voted for him before he posted today. You just bandwagonning scum!!!!!

The pathetic faked rage deserves real votes!

MORE HIRAKI VOTES - SCUM LYING ABOUT THEIR MOTIVATIONS NEED TO DIE!!!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #713 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:57 am

In post 711, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 709, Seraphim wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Hiraki

stop being so antitown

Um, voting scum is anti-Town? WTF Toasty is this?

Furthermore I'd like you to directly comment on my latest round of showing why Hiraki is OBV-SCUM. You are doing a great job ignoring it.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #718 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:21 am

In post 716, ToastyToast wrote:Look at Seraphim's actions today.
IM GONNA VOTE HERE. NO, HERE. OMG I CHANGED MY MIND AGAIN. IM ALSO NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN A THING

He's hardly the only player voting with little to support today. Why aren't you calling out the players who dropped votes in that manner today

In post 717, ToastyToast wrote:
MoI wrote:Furthermore I'd like you to directly comment on my latest round of showing why Hiraki is OBV-SCUM. You are doing a great job ignoring it.

I already said I was going to take a look at his slot.

Well instead of taking the time to type this empty response just go and look at his ISO and get back to me with your thoughts.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #748 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:18 am

The following people aren’t voting Hiraki who has basically claimed scum in thread. Any of you that are Town need to get with the program. Also, feel free to bus if you are scum –

GreyICE, Lady Lambdadelta, kdowns, dramonic, AGar, Dekes, Ant_to_the_max, SpyreX, Scott Brosius

Spyrex and AGar
– I’m specifically looking at you. The rest I can understand the poor play from in some capactity. You guys should know better.

--

Hiraki wrote:wonder what day all of these reasons came from...

Oh, so you shouldn’t be suspected for play from a certain day? Um, no.

Die.

MORE HIRAKI VOTES PLEASE!!!!!

--

GreyICE wrote:Tons on funny stuff ….

You is scum, broski

So are you just playing bad as Town or are you scum who is worried I’ve got too much traction on your partner Hiraki?

--

Maxous wrote: @MOI: So.. your thoughts on WrathChild? I remember you had him as a scum read yesterday. No comment on him?

I did have a scum read on him early. His end-of-day play and the way today developed have shelved that. Especially in light of Hiraki obv-scum.

--

Dramonic wrote:@MoI: Again I'm scum?
When is the last time we played together? 0_o

I think the last time was Lost Season 2 … where we were scum partners and you active-lurked your way through the game … like you are doing here.

Any reason why the length of time since our last game has any bearing on why I think you are scum?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #750 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:22 am

In post 749, AGar wrote:I feel stronger about Toasty than I do Hiraki.

Hiraki has a viable wagon. Toasty does not. Unless you feel Hiraki is Town there is no need to attempt to derail his wagon. I certainly understand where you are coming from on Toast.

I'll make you a deal - I'll support his wagon tomorrow for you if you help lynch Obv-scum Hiraki.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #770 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:34 am

Hiraki wrote:You can provide content and be scum.

Scum can support any lynch.

Scum can make any read.

The only thing that MoI is townie to Wrath is because they agree. That's buddying.

It's not something that a townie would do.

And Town can do all those things you listed also. The difference is Town players generally do provide more content than they do as scum players. Because the more content scum provide the more they put out there the more they can be held accountable for it.

So your argument is pointless.

Why don’t you just die?

MORE HIRAKI VOTES PLEASE!!!!!

--

kdowns wrote:=/ Having a hard decision between Hiraki and Wrath

Elaborate on why you think both are scum. At least a paragraph.

--

Spyrex wrote:Considering I've been more than a little distracted AND I kinda dig Hiraki but space math reaaaallly makes me want to vaporize.

The so called space math is so non-compelling as a scum argument for Toasty this makes me itch.

Plenty of other things to hit Toasty about. His terribad “Spyrex was fishing” and holding on to it all Day 1. Voting Meran’s obv bad lynch for ‘having lots of vote’. Etc etc etc.

But ‘Space Math’? Really? Moonbeams I say.

Here’s the deal Spyrex
– Vote for Hiraki-scum and as I offered to AGar I’ll support your Toasty push tomorrow.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #774 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:13 am

In post 773, GreyICE wrote:
Magna
Hiraki why are you obvscum?

FTFY.

Why aren't you voting Hiraki Grey?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #777 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:56 am

GreyICE wrote:'cause I smell scum Magna.

Your questions are pointless and your reasoning is bad and you're not trying to talk to me at all.

Nope, my questions aren’t pointless at all and my reasoning is just fine. If you’d like to bring up specific examples to discuss as opposed to just slinging crap as usual we can certainly discuss your misguided opinion.

Why again should I be trying to talk to you again? You pushed a bad policy lynch Day 1 and today have been pushing Wrath who I started to have a non-scum read on at the end of the Day yesterday. Plus you are blatantly ignoring every single scum move Hiraki is making. You don’t appear invested in the game at all. Not sure what that says about GreyICE, but it tells me you aren’t going to actively be helping me accomplish my goals of hanging scum.

But since you feel neglected …

Why is Wrath scum? Please provide tek reasoning.

Why isn’t Hiraki obv-scum who needs rope?

Why are you basically ignoring the thread to pop in with one-liners?

What do you think of LLD?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #779 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:30 am

In post 778, ToastyToast wrote: :roll: Making deals. Thats pro-town. :roll:

Yes ... don't address the issues I have called you scummy for and instead drop this. Good job.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #782 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:20 am

This thread has had a distrubing lack of Hiraki votes since I was last here.

Get cracking people ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #784 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:31 am

I agree that everything else still stands ....

Two more votes people ... let's make this happen.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #857 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:03 am

@AGar - Why didn't you Dayvig Toasty yesterday?

--

Fate wrote:MoI is an obvious scumbag though

Hey if you want to call the player who relentlessly pushed the lynch through on the Scum Bulletproof Godfather scum have at it. It just demonstrates that either you are scum or just plain bad Town (which is normal).

Fate wrote:HEY

KURIBO

SPYREX

LETS HAVE A <3 REUNION.

Oh look, appealing to little alliances … how cute.

Fate wrote:Lol....

Inb4 townflip

Oh look, Fate knows Toasty is Town before the flip (or reveal that AGar is bullshitting).

Fate wrote:Now you're seeing things my way. They can't kill us if we don't have opinions Kuribo.

Yes we can. It’s easy

VOTE: Fate

See?

@EVERYONE - Let's quicklynch Fate for the lulz. He loves to do it so it would be ironic. Also he's scum.

--

Rayfrost wrote:Vote: AGar minimalistic posting regarding hiraki.

Why not Fate (as Dekes had minimalistic posting on everything) or LLD? Not that I disapprove given AGar went out of his way to avoid commenting on Hiraki.

--

Kuribo wrote:what makes you think my hypothetical question is about you?

does it resemble something you've done?

does it make you nervous?

do you often feel the need to respond to hypothetical questions?

It makes me think we probably can just ignore you and let you weeble wobble about saying useless stuff until you get vigged.

--

Maxous wrote:Ray, what are you doing..?

VOTE: ToastyToast

one

Actually no, what the fuck are you doing?

Your first link was to a post were Toasty put in a significant bit of effort. Doesn’t clear him but makes me think he is / was (dependant on whether AGar was bullshitting with that Dayvig) more Town than some of the other posters who hopped on a the end with nary a reason.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #859 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:17 am

In post 858, kuribo wrote:it makes ME think that you don't know good gameplay when you see it

No I do ... yours just isn't it.

Rayfrost was an early adopter of the lynch Hiraki plan.

Whatever your little 'reaction test' says he's not a good lynch today. Scum are going to be off the wagon more or less to the bitter end given Hiraki's flip.

So be useful and vote Fate.

Then you can go back to whatever it was you were doing.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #863 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:23 am

It's ok Fate you replaced into a bad spot.

Your slot did nothing and your place off the Bulletproof Godfather's wagon makes you vulnerable.

So I understand your only choice is to spam the thread and ignore the realities of the situation. Also appealing to people you hope will get on board with plan "Yell Yell Yell" like you showed in Andrius's game is a good move for scum in your spot.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #864 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:31 am

In post 862, Fate wrote:LOL quicklynching is pro-scum from your town POV, you never do it. But here you are scum and it would be in your favor, so hey, do it for teh lulz?

Actually I just really want to see your Dead QT post whining after it happened, to be honest.

You being scum is just icing on the cake.

Seriously - I can go pick quotes from you in other games where you yell and cry when someone says your early game scum catches are Bussing! Want me to?

Meanwhile you refuse to engage brain in your 'attacks'. I know your aren't dumb so I'm happy at this stage to conclude you are scum and hoping against hope to pull off a "YELL LOUDLY" lynch on the player who lynched your Godfather.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #869 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:03 am

kuribo wrote:yes you're right, scum would never vote to get rid of scum, let's exonerate him completely

Who said anything about that? See, it's straw-man shit like this that makes me just face-desk.

Of course you don't exonerate anyone completely.

That said going after the stronger supporters of a Bulletproof Godfather lynch the day after it happens is either stupid Town or scum play. Rayfrost survives too long the bus possibility is worth discussing. But ignoring those players who did everything they could to NOT vote the BP Godfather and NOT comment on him is stupid.

But wait ... I'm venturing into the use of logic area of Mafia and you don't care to venture there with me ... right?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #885 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:57 am

VOTE: Fate

Wrath is pretty much confirmed Town after Day 2. Because no way that scum gets to L-2 and suddenly the alternative lynch choice is also scum who is the Bulletproof Godfather.

--

Seraphim wrote:MoI, if you're town, you need to calm the fuck down.
This AtE shit you're trying to sell on Fate doesn't look town in the slightest. I know the two of you have a grudge match thing going on, but please act your respective ages and see if we can actually hunt scum.

This makes me chuckle.

So Fate’s AtE is perfectly acceptable? Lulz. It is all he is doing. Yet not a word from you on that end.

I’ve hunted scum. Fate is a perfectly good lynch.

As is any other player slot who completely ignored / dropped a weak ass vote on the Hiraki obv-scum Day 2. Although with the herpaderp Daykill from AGar on Toasty we actually have the following list of non-Hiraki voters -

GreyICE, Hiraki, dramonic, AGar, Fate, Ant, Kuribo.

Grey, dram and AGar have all flipped Town. Hiraki was scum who would didn’t self-vote.

That leaves Fate, Ant and Kuribo as non-Hirakia voters.

Are you of the opinion that every single one of his partners bussed the Bulletproof Godfather?

That doesn’t happen. Sorry. I don’t know how many scum there are but I’d be willing to bet that at least two of these three are scum.

I’d prefer Fate personally. He called Toasty Town pre-flip and this whole "You super-bussed and refuse to NK me due to pride" is complete bullshit. So my vote stays there.

There are likely some scum who bussed Hiraki but not probably as many as didn’t.

At this point I’ll focus on the much more lucrative pool.

--

kuribo wrote:i didn't say i'm ignoring anyone

you seem very uncomfortable with the idea of me questioning RayFrost

Actually I’m scum-hunting you. Because your motivations for your actions doen’t seem to come from a Town perspective.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #888 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:07 am

In post 887, kuribo wrote:you realize he was hammered about 20 minutes after I replaced in, right

Yup. You realize replacing in doesn't absolve your slot of the play that went before it, right?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #890 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:09 am

@Fate
- For fun why don't you actually present your reasoning for why I am scum. I think it would be fun.

Also, why haven't you called for a 1 v 1 with me at this point. That's what Town Fate does when he is 'this sure'.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #891 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:11 am

@Anyone who seriously thinks I bussed Hiraki
- I'm clearly bussing Fate for Town cred if that's the case. Lynch him and when he flips scum feel free to come after me also!!!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #905 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:05 am

Maxous wrote:A bit late now, but the reason I thought Toasty was scum because of it was the overly detailed and explained reasoning he gave for switching his vote from likely town WC to mafia Hiraki.
I thought he was scum afraid to just simply change his vote because it might of been seen as bussing.

And yet you are saying he was bussing for making that huge post where he actually put effort into the game. So the above is just an exercise in WIFOM, honestly.

Maxous wrote:I have a question for you Magna.
In day 2 you strongly implied you beleived Toasty to be scum. Why the change of heart?

I ‘implied’ he was scum to get votes on Hiraki. He was obv-scum by his play (which I think you agreed with based on the cases I presented) and I went the ‘hey vote Hiraki today and I’ll help you out tomorrow’ route to secure the lynch.

There was no way I was pushing for Toasty today. His flip to Hiraki came at a critical juncture and with Hiraki’s flip I doubted he was scum.

Maxous wrote:This guy is an acceptable lynch.

Why aren’t you voting him if you think so?

--

kuribo wrote:Oh please, you show me someone who can get a solid scum read off someone with 12 posts--- 2 announcing his VLA and 4 from the RVS. You show me that, and I'll let you fuck my sister because that guy is scumhunter of the year.

This is the pure essence of “I’m caught for all the wrong reasons (I replaced a scummy slot that wasn’t on Hiraki Day 2)”.

Just vote Fate kuribo …

--

Fate wrote:Yeah double bus back to back that's your style

"IF YOU THINK IM SCUM VOTE FOR FATE IM BUSSING AGAIN"

Yup, I’m totally ‘bussing’ you. Accept it.

@Everyone – Note that Fate absolutely ignores the 1 v 1 challenge from me. He’s scum who knows I will flip Town and thus doesn’t want to make it!

MORE FATE VOTES PLEASE!!!!!!!

--

Wrath wrote:I think we're going about this the wrong way. I think we should be looking at the people that were reluctant to switch to Hiraki at first then flopped over once he had dug himself a deep enough hole.

Do you believe my premise that at least one (and maybe more) of Fate / kuribo / Ant must have scum?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #906 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:08 am

In fact screw it ... I'm not waiting ...

I am so confident that Fate is scum at this stage that if he flips Town I will not fight my lynch at all tomorrow.

1 v 1 - lynch Fate today and if I am wrong I can be lynched tomorrow or vigged tonight!!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #919 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:53 am

In post 917, SpyreX wrote:Girls, you're both pretty. Take a deep breath, get a drink, and pull out of this spiral. Kuribo, Fate and MoI are all town and lets USE a good lynch and move good instead of a hatecluster we're working on.

Spyrex you have to tell me why they are both Town ... I just can't see it ....

Why does Town (aside from pointless ego) determine after Hiraki's lynch the best, most likely scum candidates are those who most pushed the Hiraki lynch?

Help me out Spyrex!!!!

Also - what do you think of my theory that at least one more scum was off the Hiraki wagon besides Hiraki? Do you think I am crazy?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1009 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:49 pm

@Spyrex and Wrath
- One of you needs to unvote for the moment. I agree 100% ... Ant to the Max really needs to show up and provide something in the way of content before today's lynch goes through.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1025 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:19 am

Ok, catching up now –

Seraphim’s play today has been terrible. No content, dropping random votes with no support and what looks to be buddying up to Fate. If Fate is Town Seraphim needs to be examined closely.

@Seraphim
– Maxous’s questions in
– answer them!!!!

For the moment -

UNVOTE: Fate
VOTE: Seraphim

--

LLD wrote:I was calling Wrath scum long before he was voting me.

He’s clearly Town. After Day 2 there can be little question of that.

Combine this with everything else (lurking, hammer on Hiraki when it was inevitable and you ignored him all Day 2) and you are the lynch today. Just ride out the time until we get Ant replaced and input from that slot.

Your ‘who is Town’ post at
where you basically refuse to acknowledge anyone outside of Spyrex, myself, kuribo or Ray also is suspect. Where are your reads on anyone else? You have to have some Town reads independant of this group of players.

LLD wrote:I'm Rocket, a 1 shot Bus Driver, from Rocket: Robot on Wheels. (Don't even ask, I don't know. This is the kinda shit Maru chose).

Haven't used my 1 shot yet.

So why didn’t you use your 1-shot last Night? I would expect Town LLD to have been trying to busdrive her scum Toasty suspect with a strong Town read (probably Grey knowing you) in an attempt to flip the script and get Mafia to kill themselves. You did it in Nikanor’s Cuttlefish Mafia and got blown up doing it in Brightest Day Mafia, both as Town.

--

@Fate
– Maxous asked you to explain your actions and I agree you absolutely need to explain how you can’t have ‘been sure’ I was Mafia with the junk you threw down there. Nope, you don’t get to just back away and ignore it. You need to have some explanation other than your rampant ego reveling in trying to once again mislynch me.

Fate does make a solid point at
– if LLD didn’t “know” Toasty was dead why didn’t she immediately vote for her obv-suspect today?

[qutoe="Fate"]Why in the hell is MoI not foaming at the mouth for a chance to get me lynched?[/quote]

Because frankly unlike you I play first to my wincon not me ego.

--

kuribo wrote:i don't recall saying that anyone was most likely scum, i just recall you losing your shit because i turned my attention to Rayray

What color is the sky in the world in your head kuribo? I ask because my reaction to your scummy play isn’t ‘losing your shit’. It’s scum-hunting.

--

Spyrex wrote:Meta arguments nonwithstanding and bro-status with Fate nonwithstanding AND blossoming bro-status with Kuribo nonwithstanding:

Let’s be frank Spyrex – I don’t give two shits about whatever bro-status you have or all developing with either Fate or kuribo. That sort of thinking lets scum buddy up to each other (Hobbits to Isengard Mafia anyone?) or lets whichever of you is scum have an easier path to victory (some Large Theme based on a Video game comes to mind, scum Spyrex was let off the hook repeatedly by Fate because of ‘bro-status’).

Spryex wrote:The committal of resources scumside at this juncture to drive a lynch on you through that would require some serious swing votes and have a huge backlash tomorrow is NOT scum motivated. The vehemence with which all of you are getting into it is NOT pushing a scum agenda - its all genuine which makes it all the sillier.

This doesn’t set my mind at ease 100%. I’ve seen scum-Fate push crap lynch after crap lynch with ZERO backlash before multiple times (again, Hobbits is just the latest example). What makes me even more suspicious of his play is that the two people he’s attacked today (myself and LLD) are the two remaining players on the list most likely to not put up with him doing exactly that. That's the play for scum-Fate ... take out those most likely to stand up to him (GreyICE not surpisingly falls right into this group also).

Also it is six to lynch at this point. Game started with 17 players. Standard balancing says scum-team of 4 to 6 depending on set-up and any possible third parties, most likely 4 or 5 to start. One scum is down which gives us a range of 3 to 4. Scum-fate appealing to non-scum who like to sheep him doesn’t make getting six votes that difficult a prospect, IMO. And that’s what I can certainly see him doing with his “Spyrex and kuribo” unite post … I don’t think all three of you can likely to be all aligned.

Spryex wrote:I get what Fate is getting at but the way you pushed it through doesn't click that way. That was town.

You get what Fate is getting at? That’s moronic. He’s pulling the exact same thing he railed against as Town in the Mini Theme Metropolis game – he drove a lynch on CoolDog and then went batshit when he was questioned if it was as bus. That he attempted to use the exact same tactics he cried like a baby about there sticks to high heaven. That's an example of Cognitive Dissonance.

Just because I’m not pushing for Fate’s throat right now doesn’t mean I don’t still have suspicions of him. An LLD scum flip will reduce those but that’s coming soon.

Spyrex wrote:Maybe its being tired but I don't remember LLD at allll

It’s because her profile since replacing in (until today under fire) has been very low key. She’s in my second tier of suspects after the Gang of Three (Ant, Fate, kuribo) for basically active lurking Day 2 and that hammer on Hiraki.

@Spyrex
– you still haven’t weighed in on your thoughts about scum placement on and off that wagon. Please give me your thoughts as to whether there has to be at least on scum in the “Gang” group.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1033 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:23 am

In post 1029, Fate wrote:This is why I can't take you seriously.

Answer me this then - is your premise that EVERY SINGLE SCUM in the game was on the Hiraki wagon (aside from Hiraki himself)?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1049 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:16 am

kuribo wrote:you guys know her better than i do, is she always petty?

Petty would assume she’s Town.

It is entirely possible LLD tried to self-hammer as scum to cut off discussion and make sure that Ant / his replacement didn’t post today. Whether in that circumstance it was to taint a Town player who sucked or to ‘protect’ a partner who could use the “Ant flaked and you can’t blame me for that” defense would remain to be seen.

kuribo wrote:Unless I had been willing to hammer someone without reading a single page, it was LITERALLY impossible for my slot to be on that wagon, and for MoI to gloss over this seems fishy to me.

So first no-one could have possible got a scum-read on Scott B. Check.

Now just because he flaked it makes him Town absolutely. He couldn’t possibly have been scum who didn’t get a chance to get on the wagon. Check.

--

LLD wrote:I didn't use the busdrive because it was one shot.

Why not? Explain why you didn’t when you had ‘confirmed’ scum in your read on Toasty? Why not protect your ‘buddy’ GreyICE?

--

Fate wrote:Is that so ridiculous?

I know you're married to your VC analysis, but its time for some counseling. She isn't everything you thought her to be at the beginning.

I've seen entire scumteams on mislynch wagons, entire scumteams bussing. I've seen it all.

If I’m playing the game to the best of my ability – yes, it is pretty ridiculous. I’ve seen things happen to. The question remains – how often does such a thing occur. The answer is “Rarely as all get out”, to use non-specific terms. If it did happen … well it happened. Fact remains that smart odds say at least one of you is scum. Flaking doesn’t make everyone Town. True fact. It just means that whichever scum flaked at a bad time is being caught by PoE for bad reasons.

You can insult my like of VC analysis all you like. It works. See Atomic Mafia. See Mystery Box Mafia. Is it a 100% fool-proof method? Of course not. But it generally brings me enough viable date I can use the rest of my scum-hunting skills to make the right call.

Fate wrote: But having absolutes like "THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SCUM OFF THE GODFATHER WAGON, LYNCH EVERYONE OFF IT KILL THEM ALL" is just leaving yourself wide open to scum manipulation. Its really quite foolish, and knowing my own alignment and having psychic insight to Kuribo's quite wrong.

Nice straw-man. I’m never said to “KILLZ THEM ALL”. You keep pretending I said everyone there is scum. I think your response mostly stems because you and your ‘bro’ kuribo are in that select group.

Yeah, as far as your psychic link – you can file that in the category of “I know you are married to thinking you can read those people you’like’ but it’s time for some counselling. It isn’t everything you thought it was” file.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1051 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:24 am

In post 1050, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:...

Does anyone see what I see in 1049...?

Nope ... do elaborate ... I very much want to see what you 'see'.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1054 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 am

In post 1053, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Don't think it was directed at you, sweetie.

^-^ If you won't let me die yet, I'll have to make good use of my time.

Lulz. Ok, so basically you are trolling to get someone to hammer you. Noted.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1056 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:47 am

In post 1055, kuribo wrote:When did I say flaking made him town absolutely, Captain Wordtwisty? So lemme get this straight, before, it was all "Oh, such and such are probably scum since they weren't on the wagon," and now it's "Maybe he was scum who wasn't on the wagon." So now you're just stating the obvious that (BIG FUCKING SHOCK) scum may or may not have been on the wagon.

Um, no. Speaking of Captain Wordtwisty - I've been clear as day on this issue and whatever crap you are peddling here isn't flying.

I believe in the remaining Non-wagonners that AT LEAST one of the three is Mafia. Sorry, despite whatever fancy twisting you want to attempt that's a fact.

There is also scum going to be on the wagon. Most likely in that tail end jump once momentum away from the Wrath mislynch got to strong to fight against.

Who is scum kuribo? - I'm seeing alot of minor questions being bandied about by yourself and whole bunches of "Oh, I don't like [INSERT TOPIC LIKES 1v1]" and not alot of opinions.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1066 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:52 am

Wrath wrote:OK, discussion is officially dead. If I die tonight, look my ISO #83. Let's lynch LLD now.

Once we get an Ant replacement I say full steam ahead. But there’s no reason to just end the day before 72 hours have passed since the Day opened. Let’s let Kdub drop in a replacement so we can have a bit of Ant content.

--

Spyrex wrote:(which game?)

If I remembered I would have listed it :P

Damn you for making me go to the archives Spyrex …

Rapture Mafia

Spyrex wrote:"Crap" lynches are one thing. Trying to get you lynched is another.

I don’t understand this. :neutral:

Spyrex wrote:With what we've seen flipwise I think 13/4 is slightly more likely than 12/5 - especially with Agar.

So, assuming its 8:3 right now is it REALLY that outlandish that Fate, Kuribo AND you are town? Especially considering LLD's business?

It isn’t outside the realm of feasibility. But I'm not absolutely banking on it.

Again
– do you think I’m Pant’s on Head crazy to think at least one of (Fate, kuribo, Ant) is scum?

--

kuribo wrote:I didn't just mean the self-vote, I meant her behavior in general as soon as people call her out.

Meh it’s not that unusal. Fate himself is pretty well know for basically calling out anyone who calls him scum.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1067 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:05 am

Ok, based time stamps it appears Ant should get replaced at 11:05 pm EST tonight.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1087 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Well why we are waiting why don’t I bust out some MoIputer analysis just to piss of Fate … :D

Day 1, Vote Count #26
Fate (1) - Kuribo
WrathChild (1) - Lady Lambdadelta
RayFrost (1) -
Hiraki

Hiraki
(2) - WrathChild, MagnaofIllusion
Meransiel
(9) - Ant_to_the_max, SpyreX,
GreyICE
dramonic
, kdowns, Maxous,
ToastyToast
, Seraphim, RayFrost
Kuribo (1) -
AGar

Not Voting (2) - Fate,
Meransiel

Number of expected Mafia in the game = 5
Players alive on Day 1 = 17
Mafia percentage = 5/17 = 29%

Expected Mafia on Wagon = 9 * 29% = 2.64 (rounded to 3)
Expected Mafia off Wagon = 8 * 2.9% = 2.32 (rounded to 2)

Day 2, Vote Count #7
MagnaofIllusion (1) -
GreyICE

WrathChild (2) -
Hiraki
dramonic

Hiraki
(9) - RayFrost, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, Seraphim, Maxous,
ToastyToast
, SpyreX, kdowns, Lady Lambdadelta
ToastyToast
(1) -
AGar

Not Voting (3) - Fate, Ant_to_the_max, kuribo

Number of expected Mafia alive = 5
Players alive on Day 2 = 16%
Mafia percentage = 5/16 = 31%

Expected Mafia on Wagon = 9 * 31% = 2.81 (rounded to 3)
Expected Mafia off Wagon = 7 * 31% = 2.17 (rounded to 2)

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1089 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Day 1 Pools of Suspects –

On Wagon (3 expected) – Ant, Spyrex, kdowns, Maxous, Seraphim, Rayfrost
Off Wagon (1 expected) – kuribo, LLD, Wrath, Fate

Day 2 Pool of Suspects –

On Wagon (3 expected) - Spyrex, kdowns, Maxous, Seraphim, Rayfrost, Wrath, LLD
Off Wagon (1 expected) – Fate, Ant, Kuribo

Analytic Weighting –

3 scum in six = 0.5 each to Ant, Spyrex, kdowns, Maxous, Seraphim, Rayfrost
1 scum in four = .25 each to kuribo, LLD, Wrath, Fate

3 scum in seven = 0.43 each to Spyrex, kdowns, Maxous, Seraphim, Rayfrost, Wrath, LLD

1 Scum in three = .33 each to Fate, Ant, Kuribo

Collated Amounts –

Ant – .83
Spyrex – .93
Kdowns – .93
Maxous – .93
Seraphim – .93
Rayfrost - .93
Wrath – .68
LLD – .68
Kuribo – .58
Fate - .58

Top Pool – Spyrex, Kdowns, Maxous, Seraphim, Rayfrost
Middle pool – Ant, Wrath, LLD
Bottom Pool – kuribo, Fate

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1090 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:11 pm

In post 1088, kuribo wrote:MoI, you moron, Mafia is a game of psychology, not of maths.

Yawn. It isn't simply a game of psychology. It's also a game of logic.

Of course you will immediately dismiss it because you are narrow-minded since my play isn't yours.

Noted.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1091 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Interesting ... looking at the output I guess my gut on Seraphim might not be misplaced. Let me dig ....

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1109 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 pm

It’s so cute the way kuribo is spiraling every downward the intellect chain hoping that he can get a rise out of me by being more stupidly insulting each time.

Too many chair / Singapore cane shots to the head my dear boy. I fear your few remaining marbles are irrevocably damaged.

kuribo wrote:It also ignores the fact that it was impossible for my slot or even Fate's to be on any wagon Day 2, since they had long since flaked.

Really, you want to get into this?

Day 2 began Oct 2 at 4 am EST per Mod’s post.

You replaced Oct 6 at 6pm EST.

Scott Brosius has two post during that window (Oct 2 at 12pm EST and Oct 5 at 4pm EST).

You can argue that he flaked from the game but it is objectively clear he was on site and could have posted / voted if he chose.

But what’s the point of this?

Are you that interested in winning some stupid internet pissing contest that you want to argue against my quick analysis that points to you being a very unlikely scum candidate?

Have at it … I guess being 'right' about your dislike of my playstyle is more important than playing to your win condition if you are Town … you know … finding scum …

--

Spyrex wrote:This does illustrate well my one ire with comptuerization. My bloodlust ALWAYS puts me in that top tier.

Actually it doesn’t always hold true. But that is why you have to take the results and then apply scum-hunting tools to the results.

Spyrex wrote:I also always hate it when you don't include yourself in the variables but it does make for a good statement:

Did you ever grouse at DGB for coloring herself Town in here Scumputer outputs or whenever someone calls themselves Obv-Town?

Same principal. I know I’m Town … it is the one piece of info I am absolutely certain of. You can’t expect me to ignore that.

--

Rayfrost wrote:MoI, can you explain why you put ant in the "middle pool" of people at .83 where the others are .68? .83 is closer to .93 than it is to .68, so I don't get the categorization. Aside from my overall lack of understanding of your math anyway.

You know if you don’t like my methods you can just ignore them. It’s for my benefit anyway.

The split is arbitrary. I like to form three fairly equally distributed groups if possible. The short amount of time and lack of scum flips makes this analysis rather flat.

Rayfrost wrote:Also, something I noticed reading through this game day. Seraphim has posted jack shit.

And more precisely the little he has posted has been suspect as hell …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1112 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:52 pm

In post 1110, kuribo wrote:
In post 1109, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Are you that interested in winning some stupid internet pissing contest

i think you underestimate just how much i enjoy internet pissing contests

We may actually agree on something then ... I think you probably put way too much stock in them ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1114 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Anyway I'll be taking a closer look at Seraphim and Maxous in the morning ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1129 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:33 pm

In post 1128, SpyreX wrote:Change of heart for the moment RF.

Unvote, Vote: Sera

This doesn't seem like a bad place for a vote while we wait to see if we ever get action in the Ant slot ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1185 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Let me get this straight ....

Fate now thinks LLD is Town and has refused / backed out of two seperate 1v1s today?

UNVOTE: Seraphim

I really have to re-read today because this series of events is make my gut say "DKJFDJKFJKFDJKFDK this crap"

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1254 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 pm

@Spyrex / Maxous – Feel free to hammer LLD-scum now that I put her back at L-1.

--

Fate wrote: LLD is not scum, the shift happened BECAUSE it didn't feel right enough to hammer through, so many things ABOUT it didnt' feel right.

Um, fuck no. I didn’t hammer her solely because we were looking for a replacement.

Fate wrote:Idk what this #7 is but yeah LLD scum ISNT cunning enough or good enough of an actor to have pulled this 1v1 stunt on the SHEER BALLS that I would back down.

Sigh I’ve seen this sort of thing before firsthand when LLD scum replaced in and schooled your ass in Brotherhood … “She’s not smart enough to fool me, Fate is the bestest Mafia player ever” ….

No dice.

Fate wrote:I'm no longer sure about WC anymore. This reeks of "NO I WANT MY LLD MISLYNCH DAMN IT AND I WANT IT TODAY"

Cue up Fate preparing a push on Wrath …

Again … no fucking dice

Fate wrote:I’ve compromised hammered LLD before and called her town right before she flipped, then I got mislynched.

Fuck that shit

Direct fucking link stat …

--

Seraphim wrote:I totally want to reiterate that my activity level in a given game = my engagement in said game.

Quite frankly, miller has been really boring lol

Even VT is more interesting than this shit.

I have to say if you aren’t scum I’m very disappointed in you Seraphim. I didn’t think you were the Vezok kind of player whose ability to enjoy the game was dependant on role.

--

LLD wrote: Vote: Seraphim

Let's do it. I'll use my one-shot redirect tonight.

So previous to this not a word out of you about Seraphim being scummy. Yet a wagon appears and suddenly you are right on board …

LLD wrote:If Maxous though both Sera and I were scum...

Why has he hammere neither of us?

Same reason I didn’t hammer you … we were waiting for Ant’s replacement.

But of course this attempt to imply someone is scummy for not hammering when there is a very good Town reason for such is scummy as hell.

LLD wrote:The amount of people who wanted Ant dead for lurking, and yet will not hop onto Sera for LURKING WITH A MILLER CLAIM, is telling of Sera's allignment.

Scum desperately want my lynch to go through today.

@kuribo
– The above is an actual example of a textbook Appeal to Emotion ..

LLD wrote:Fate, you probably know SpyreX better than I do, so answer me this.

Is he town this game? I lean no.

Yeah … everyone who calls you scum is scum themselves …

VOTE: LLD

Die Scum Die!!!!

--

kuribo wrote:fact:

this doesn't confirm either of you AT ALL

Here’s another fact for you –

Day 2 pretty much assures Wrath is Town.

Keep barking up that tree that Wrath isn’t Town and we’re going to have to take you to the Dog-pound to be neutered …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1257 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:41 pm

In post 1256, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I can't wait until I die so MoI can eat shame and realize he;'s not the shit he thinks he is.

Yawn.

Why don't you just die nice and peacefully LLD?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1259 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:44 pm

@LLD
- What happened to those final reads you said you'd get to? That promise disappeared into the ether didn't it.

In fact the only scum reads you've managed to give have either been Town players (Toasty) or you've completely backed off (oh Fate is now Town), or anyone who dares to call you scum. So you are basically playing from the VI playbook here.

Aside from Seraphim who you didn't call scum until the Magic Wagon appeared who is scum LLD?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1260 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 pm

@Maxous / Rayfrost / Spyrex
-

LLD is at L-1 for the third time today. You know who doesn't get to L-1 on three separate occasions in a single game-day? Town.

Because they either get hammered on the first trip or actually play in a manner that's Town and stop being a suspect.

=========[] away!!!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1262 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:55 pm

In post 1261, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:See: SpyreX, Wrath, Sera.

That you list Wrath as scum when he is OBVIOUSLY Town after Day 2 as scum shows me all I need to know.

I don't know what you are blathering on about regarding "Not being trusted" with a vote ...

I was the one stringing up the only scum we've found while you were HERPADERPING around calling Toasty scum.

Hammer away people ... this one is a Good lynch!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1264 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:06 pm

In post 1263, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: LLD

Enjoy your shame MoI. You're no where as good as this game as that title or your demeanor portray.

If by some chance you are Town the shame isn't mine ...

Your play this game has been scummy as hell. Perhaps your last statement is quite a reflection of the reality of LLD ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1888 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:42 am

Good game Mafia, and specifically Spyrex and Maxous. Kdowns and Hiraki were both obvious and got pressure Day 1 from it.

I eagerly await reading the Mafia QT. I expect it to be filled with lots of lulz about Town terrible choices in Power usage.

Thanks again for the game as always Kdub. As usual nicely played ModWIFOM on dual roles (double Miller) and no Cop with Miller / Godfather. I do apologize for gaming the system and forcing you to pretty much make me Town (unless you wanted to go psycho with flavor mixing) with my game choice. Unless you wanted to make me a generic Orc or something I knew there was not a single villain to be found in that game.

--

Fate wrote: Kdowns voted me at MyLo for being annoying

Yeah, that was terrible. He would have been Mod blacklisted by me if he had flipped Town after this and other performances I have seen. Still might be … I’m mulling.

--

Kuribo wrote:oh, irony of ironies in the dead QT: MoI calling me an idiot after he ran LLD up the flagpole

gg dummy

I indentified and lynched scum. You sat around sucking up to your ‘bro’ Spyrex and hid behind Fate’s coattails just like Kats used to do. The only suspicion that you had remotely right was Maxous. Obviously scum weren’t scared of your play in the least. Kthxbye.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1891 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:36 am

In post 1890, kuribo wrote:and how is what I did any different from you defending ray and wrath? Two guys whose alignment you couldn't have known, even going so far as to threaten people that dared question them

that is really stupid townplay, stifling conversation like that, and LLD was right about your best newbie title

The difference, sadly, is that you keep saying I'm a moron when I suspected more Scum than you did, properly defended more Town under fire than you did, pushed on less Town players than you did and died earlier than you because I was as bigger threat. Lulz indeed.

I love the crying about the title. Classic sign of a weak personality who somehow thinks shots like that are meaningful in any way other than making themselves look childish.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1892 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 am

In post 1089, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Top Pool -
Spyrex, Kdowns, Maxous,
Seraphim, Rayfrost Middle pool - Ant, Wrath, LLDBottom Pool - kuribo, Fate

And for the records - this is why I don't give a flying fuck when I see people go "Mafia isn't math". I've highlighted the scum in that post I made.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1895 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:54 am

In post 1893, kuribo wrote:not only did you give spyrex a pass, you lynched obvtown LLD instead

You suspected Ovb-Town Wrath. Your point is typical Ego driven - When I do something it's because I'm good Town. When someone else does it they are morons.

Where did your role PM clear LLD again? OH wait, that's right .... double standards for the win ...

Go back to your ECW avatars Kuribo - they much more clearly summarize your personality and approach to the game

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1900 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:36 am

In post 1897, kuribo wrote:wrath was not obvtown, you stupid fuck. And I never said LLD was confirmed town, just that you were an idiot for lynching herm and I damn sure didn't threaten anybody for suspecting her.

Yawn. If you didn't think Wrath was obv-Town after reading Day 2 (which may be a mistake on my part ... assuming you read) then you are an idiot.

I appended the rest of your post because it's childlike tripe. As for the next game we see each other ... I'll just lynch you and that will be the end of that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”