Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 15, Hoppster wrote:Two unvotes-then-revotes that appear to still be jokey-votes. I am disappointed. I understand some people like to have 'fun' at the beginning of the game, but the votes so far are neither funny nor productive.

Sooooo

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shadow Dancer

This is a serious vote.

In post 12, Shadow Dancer wrote:Hmm... I don't know most of the players here...

"I TOTALLY HAVEN'T BEEN TALKING IN MY PRE-GAME SCUM QT - LOOK, I HARDLY KNOW ANYBODY HERE! IF I HAD A SCUM QT I WOULD KNOW MORE PEOPLE!"

Jumping to conclusions I see? At least we are out of RVS.

Upick choice claim? Yes? No?

In post 16, Gaoth wrote:
In post 11, dramonic wrote:...
Gaoth, bastion is an actual word <_<

Obviously a word which came from the sheer defensive wall that is Bastiodon!

In post 13, Tragedy wrote:
In post 10, Gaoth wrote:
vote: scumhunter

@Sir Bastion: May I ask why your name is a clear bastardization of the amazing rock and steel type, Bastiodon?

Unvote, Vote: Gaoth

That's not an amazing rock/steel type pokemon! And what kind of a bastard
are
you!?

What are you talking about!? The fossils from gen IV are quite clearly the best since gen I, if not better, barring archeops in gen V, and should be treated with respect! Bastiodon's defenses cannot be rivaled, and should be respected!!!
In post 14, Shadow Dancer wrote:
In post 10, Gaoth wrote:
vote: scumhunter

@Sir Bastion: May I ask why your name is a clear bastardization of the amazing rock and steel type, Bastiodon?

May I ask you what the heck a "gaoth" is? Is it some kind of goth? Or a goat? Or what?

Gaoth comes from the Scotch Gaelic word for "high wind," so imagine my answer to this question is my Pideot hitting you with Hurricane. That's what a Gaoth is. OHKO.

Ummm no. Bastidon is a crap pokemon. Its defenses don't matter when it gets shit on by the two most common types (for the metagame at least) in Fighting and Ground.

Interesting name, though. :)

In post 18, Hoppster wrote:hey Gaoth what are your thoughts on serious votes

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gaoth

This is just my insurance to make sure you don't miss this post like you appear to have missed my last one.

Hoppster.
[redacted]
[redacted!]
[REDACTED!]
:(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 21, Shadow Dancer wrote:OK, first impressions so far:
- Gaoth has the winds.
- Hop is silly and doesn't make much sense... But if his vote was so serious, why did you unvote immediatelly just to prod-vote Gaoth?
- Over is fencesitting hardcore... Producing posts this long with mostly useless quotes in them is unethical this early in the game! Tell me, Over, which use do
you
see in an early "Upick-choice" claim. And what exactly do you mean by "u-pick choice" the complete list that every one sent to Slaxx or just what roles we actually got?

And:
All
pokemons are crap... Please don't even try and talk to me about pokemons.

What? What am I fencesitting on? You and Hoppster? I think that my comment, jumping to conclusions, shows that I don't agree with Hoppster. I find this post odd considering you have two supercilious comments and then a rather serious one with regards to me.

And no. Pokemon is the shit. You have no childhood if you think otherwise.

A upick choice in the 4 choices that you sent in... it would lock people into the 4 choices that they submitted for future use in the game and it really doesn't given any information to scum.

In post 22, Mystery_Account wrote:I will need to have this game saved to this secret account. But more on me later. Maybe. Actually only if I feel like it, to be honest. Just remember: To the scum - I am watching you. And to the town - I am watching over you.

But first, to you Oversoul. Do you think that is honestly a good idea? Having good Warriors claim their picks is very dangerous for them. And scum can most likely claim their choice without worry. After all, any warrior can take any side in any given situation. So I am against it.

Ohaider, God. Interesting that everyone seems to be using Seraph like roles. O_o

Is there any information that you can give us that would make a Upick choice bad? I never said that we must claim, I just wanted to see everyone's opinions, but apparently I am nuts/scum for suggesting it. :roll:

In post 23, Shadow Dancer wrote:Who are you? Are you a player? If yes, who are you? Is this related to some game mechanics? Or just some shenanigans on your own account?

Nice rolefish. Maybe I should be voting you. VOTE: Shadow Dancer

Hoppster wrote:
In post 20, Oversoul wrote:
In post 15, Hoppster wrote:
In post 12, Shadow Dancer wrote:Hmm... I don't know most of the players here...

"I TOTALLY HAVEN'T BEEN TALKING IN MY PRE-GAME SCUM QT - LOOK, I HARDLY KNOW ANYBODY HERE! IF I HAD A SCUM QT I WOULD KNOW MORE PEOPLE!"

Jumping to conclusions I see? At least we are out of RVS.

wut

I chose the scummiest thing that had happened so far and cast my vote accordingly - to get out of the crappy jokey RVS-vote stage and also to put pressure on something that was genuinely scummy (albeit to a fairly minor degree). I don't see how that is jumping to conclusions.

I fail to see how that comment of Shadow's is what you are implying it is.

Hoppster wrote:
Upick choice claim? Yes? No?

Claiming your actual warrior is a bad idea I think. The random account raises a good point - scum can probably just claim their actual pick so it doesn't really make a difference. slaxx said picks will have no bearing on alignment.

Claiming your 4 choices probably wouldn't hurt a great deal yet probably wouldn't be hugely beneficial either. I'm a bit 'meh' on that.

Obviously we wouldn't be claiming our actual warriors, just the choices we sent into Slaxx. I see this game being a Blackest Night Mafia, where the pick choices actually lead to outting scum, but everyone is against that.

Hoppster wrote:
In post 18, Hoppster wrote:hey Gaoth what are your thoughts on serious votes

UNVOTE:

This is just my insurance to make sure you don't miss this post like you appear to have missed my last one.

Hoppster.
[redacted]
[redacted!]
[REDACTED!]
:(

Obviously I know which game you're referring to but I don't see how it is relevant in any shape or form. So I'm just going to ignore that.
[/quote]

Nothing lol. Just hoping we can have that special connection again. :p

Shadow, Mystery already said that voting it is useless...

pedit: Nice to play with you again, Primate.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 34, Sir Bastion wrote:Was that a quick log out of mystery account and into real account before the poker? ;)

That is what I thought, but I doubt the account would be that obvious.

In post 35, CATFISH wrote:
A wise Moderator PMs the players to let them know that the Game has started...

Take it to the thread in Mafia Discussion.

In post 37, SleepyKrew wrote:o look mommy a pretty little kitty cat and a big ol nasty fishy that smells like Aunt Beatrice's midsection yummy yummy!

Is this going to be a common occurrence? And by that I mean the hydra slipping?

In post 38, Tragedy wrote:
In post 37, SleepyKrew wrote:o look mommy a pretty little kitty cat and a big ol nasty fishy that smells like Aunt Beatrice's midsection yummy yummy!

Oh god.

Agree with Skrew. Are you ever going to contribute something?

@Hydrae

Will you be signing your posts?

Tigershark would have been a better name methinks.

Shadow Dancer is a wily one too. Read Lemming Mafia where he gifted a town player a 1-shot cop ability and rode the confirmed towniness that ensued to a mafia victory.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Including myself? And why are you getting so defensive towards me when Skrew said the same thing?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 43, Tragedy wrote:
In post 42, Oversoul wrote:Including myself? And why are you getting so defensive towards me when Skrew said the same thing?

Because you're just repeating it + you're doing the same thing you both scolded me over doing; Not contributing at all.

We are at least TRYING. You are instead digging in your heels and getting defensive. I am willing to drop it if you are willing to start becoming active and scumhunt, until then I am going to be that annoying gnat in your ear.

I would vote you, but I like my vote on Shadow so
Fos: Tragedy

Catfish, no I meant, Animorpherv1 made a thread directly discussing the question of whether or not mods should send beginning game messages. :P
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Fuck.

Do I have a restriction? o.o
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

dodged a bullet
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Also, guys be careful with what you claim for post restriction. Just say yes or no >_> I have a fairly good idea what your role is now based on the post restriction, CATFISH
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

*sigh* Shadow Dancer is town. :(

UNVOTE:

Ethereal cookie is probably town if not for the gb thing (same applies to Shadow).

Duplicity's call for activity in this game is null at best as there are likely to be scum in the lurkers, but his other posts I find to be town motivated.

Also, I think it is fairly obvious what Gaoth is... Other than that I find him town. :\

Mystery Account, try not to make yourself too obvious on your other account if you do get reads while using MA.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ya I have to agree with Duplicity on that one, Tragedy. :\ He has been calling for people to become active all game, it isn't selectively just Amrun. Also, that post looked very opportunistic, but it gave me good feelings lol.

Ethereal, are you a double voter? actually?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Scumhunter, I thought your trolling was going to cease now that we are out of RVS?

I will comment later, don't have the time right now. I don't find Duplicity to be blatant scum when reading through the isolation, I'll make a more committed comment about that tomorrow, though.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

prodge

will make a comment later today during my game rereads.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why am I a wut?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 33, Duplicity wrote:Just about to head out to a poker tournament but should be back later today. Setup wise I'm leaning towards this likely being a 4 scum and one third party setup with heavy amounts of power roles. Reasoning behind why can be explained if needed but most of it is Slaxx-hosting-meta-related. Right now I have a few weak town reads but no real scum reads and I want to have a discussion with Gorilla before I consider outting those. I think I know who Mystery Head is and believe they're town so the voting on them should stop, similarly the Shadow Dancer case is incredibly weak and although I love the initiative of trying to push out of RVS piling votes on him isn't the right way of doing it.

The U-Pick claiming is sub-optimal, the choices that people made are not related to their alignment at all since they were picked previously meaning reasoning behind the choices or the choices themselves will garner us no real information. Sure it may lock scum into a selection of four potential roles but at the same time as seen in Any Band mafia will just be claiming their own abilities as town abilities and thus discussion on whether we should claim now needs to cease.

Also can the quote walls stop pretty please.

Regfan, you say that you know how the battery works, your question to end the quote walls implies that you either don't want to have to read through useless information that you have already read, or the size/length of a post does not affect the battery. Can you clarify? I am a bit ambivalent about knowing as scum could artificially fuck with the battery, but just letting you know. :c Also, people, this is a prime example of Duplicity actually scumhunting. I don't see the reason why in the middle of the day the flavor was "Duplicity is scum!! lol!!". He has actively been calling for set up speculation to end, the lurkers to post, and people to answer questions. Duplicity is not scum.

In post 47, dramonic wrote:Geez, I WONDER whatn Gaoth's role is :roll:

At first I thought you were talking about something else, but after rereading I understand what you mean. And it is obvious lol. Sucks he has such a blatant PR.

In post 59, Robocopter87 wrote:Robo is here. Meaning scum are obviously screwed.

VOTE: Scumhunter

You tricky son of a gun. You thought by naming yourself the finder of scum that people would believe you to be town.

I didn't buy it.

Why aren't you voting more often since scum are obviously screwed with your presence? Oh wait they are because you are obvious scum. I get it.

In post 63, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 60, Scumhunter wrote:Trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll tiiiiiime.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank slaxx for giving me such an amazing role. It's a shame to waste such a role on a game with this terrible of a player base though. Seriously this game is like the retard room at a special ed convention.

Its a game about the internet...

yes I think it being like the retard room at a special ed convention is showing an amazing level of accuracy by the player base.

meanwhile the wagon on shadowdancer may end because quite frankly (and in comparison to another game I am currently in quite positive) he performed the correct intelligent response to such a wagon.

Ignore it.

There was hardly a case on him of any worth and while I'd hoped pressure might have made him make a mistake. He didnt. Good for him.

+1 smarty points

Doesnt make him town though.

unvote

I could join the Primate wagon but that'll be a tad hypocritical so I'd like to ask Gaoth why he FOS Dramonic but quoted duplicity? I am having trouble seeing how the two are linked looking at them in ISO?

What the fuck does this mean? I agree that Shadow is town, but the reasons you have given are very bad for it. I have my own special little tell for Shadow as scum, but it is dependent on a few things so we will have to wait and see.

A common theme when I quote Bastion is that his posts are forced and do not seem genuine (largely going to be my basis for calling him scum). This is a prime example of that forcedness.

In post 86, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 83, Shadow Dancer wrote:@Bastion #73:This suggests that you considered Primate's actions town and were defending him - the post did not read like a defense at all.
But if this is so, what do you think about Jester and Cookie then?

Nothing wrong with Killerjester. It was his post that had me mention my position on Primate's wagon because he had made it clear that on actual content there was nothing different between me and primate, and its just down to whatever mysterious force that guides him that Primates post read more scummy then mine.

Aside from that he answered my question about vi's batter life and he is sensible in not trying to teamhunt on day 1 (a bad idea in my opinion) So I have no issue with him and in fact get a town vibe of him.

Cookie is a bit of a strange one because well...

look at his posts:

Vote: Tragedy
i
d
k

Ok its RVS makes sense to mess around

Translates to:
"SOMETHING ABOUT HIM IS SCUMMY I DONT KNOW WHAT BUT IM GOING TO VOTE HIM BUT I THINK I KNOW HERE LET ME EXPLAIN BUT WAIT ITS PRETTY MINOR."

Unvote
Vote: Primate

I already mentioned this one as a strange one cause it is similar to

And yes I guess its just similar in tone, but I found it weird because when its taken in context of his other posts:

your dumb

What is going on? Why are people flaming each other?
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY FUCK.

It's not similar at all in it's message, just the mocking style.

(anditsgoodbecauseImadeit)

It reads almost like dare I say it trolling and a bit forced when compared to his posting style in other games just look at the iso of this game: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lect=12130

But I've never played cookie before so I might have randomly picked a game where he posted in a different tone.

It was a good post from EtherealCookie because he pointed out something very scummy that might have gone unnoticed otherwise.

Oh? Ok if thats all thats needed for a good post.

You and Primate are very different.

Your post was "well there's no better place for my vote"-attitude.

Primate was all over the place with his "well this might be scummy but it might not be don't know why but it could be because of perhaps that but then again not but yeah because I can but might just be me actually it doesn't matter hey I don't think it even exists but still I may as well".

clearly I have much to learn on the reading of posts, as I took the *Mise well* being the same tone as my *Since its the only partial lead to go on in the mean time*

hence I dont find his post nearly as scummy as most other people.

Well everybody (+2) have posted including sleepykrew out of his hydra??? which kind of threw me a bit.

I'm still mostly waiting on Gaoth's answer to my earlier question:
why he FOS Dramonic but quoted duplicity? I am having trouble seeing how the two are linked looking at them in ISO?

Again another post that seems extremely forced and fake in my opinion. He is using posting style and meta from another game as his basis for saying that Ethereal is odd when this game is full of odd players and weird post restrictions. I don't like Bastion's posts at all.

In post 89, Duplicity wrote:The post restriction conversation and focus needs to be dialed down because right now it's overpowering any real scumhunting discussion though with that said I'm fairly sure I know who is what personality right now but see no real advantage in announcing them publicly and request that anyone else who has also worked them out does the same. Also for the love of god the quote walling needs to stop.

I have relatively strong town-reads on Hoppster, ShadowDancer and Killerjester and weaker town-reads on Tragedy, Oversoul and CATFISH right now though I know that Gorilla disagrees with my SD town-read. I'm not liking Gaoth and Scumhunters earlier posts but I know they both have a tendency to struggle in the RVS period of the game regardless of his alignment so I'm happy to give them some time to settle in.

Sir Bastions posts reads like he's trying to foist suspicion onto Etherealcookie but it's weak as hell and he uses weasel words without calling him outright scummy. It looks like he is testing the waters to see if anyone is willing to vote him without actually sticking his neck out and making an attack. Furthermore his fencesitting and unvote on ShadowDancer while stating that he's not town looks like scum leaving options open later.

Vote: Sir Bastion

@Gaoth
- What in particular did you find scummy about my previous post and why didn't you change your vote to me because of it?

Any reason that the G in Gaoth here is different?

Yet another post for why Duplicity is town by stifling the amount of babble and useless discussion (although I freely admit I do participate in babble :p) about the Post Restriction (not just because I agree with the vote). Giving out town reads is just as beneficial as giving out scum reads and I really do not understand the "Duplicity isn't scumhunting".

In post 90, Sir Bastion wrote:
Sir Bastions posts reads like he's trying to foist suspicion onto Etherealcookie but it's weak as hell and he uses weasel words without calling him outright scummy. It looks like he is testing the waters to see if anyone is willing to vote him without actually sticking his neck out and making an attack

Quick question. Where does Etherealcookie sit on your reads? He's absent from your post.

Do you feel he is town and thus above simple questioning and scrutiny?

My comments on primate got a good going over by shadowdancer I should expect to be allowed the question the posting style of other players.

I asked questions, I gave thoughts as a response to shadowdancer and Last I checked I made my vote against Hoppster and now am waiting on his next set of responses. I think that coupled with the primate discussion is enough neck for any poster this early in the day.

Furthermore his fencesitting and unvote on ShadowDancer while stating that he's not town looks like scum leaving options open later.

Fencesitting, no again I have made a vote since I unvoted and I explained my unvote. I didnt outright state he was town because at the moment I have a null read on him, he's clearly a calm collected player hence I removed my vote which was there to generate a response. I dont need to believe he is town to remove my vote, just null. I think its suspect to swing from scum to town based on one post.

You misinterpret the way Duplicity used fencesitting in that post (or maybe I am). He wasn't talking about fencesitting in general, rather, he was talking about your fencesitting towards Shadow where you stated he answered nicely to the pressure and gave townie tells, but his response doesn't make him town... It is just odd and weirdly phrased.

Your sentence "Do you feel he is above scrutiny and simple questioning" looks completely out of place and doesn't sit well with me. Gah. i don't like your posting style. ._.

In post 93, Duplicity wrote:Ethernalcookie is null right now, if he were a town-read of ours we'd have stated so. You're not questioning Ethernal, if you were that would be understandable but you're stating actions he's done and how you find them suspicious in a manner where you're appealing to other people to vote him rather than voting him, that's not reaction testing him that's bandwagon fishing.

@ CATFISH -
Although some posting restrictions are able to be worked out claiming them is idiotic because claiming posting restrictions is essentially claiming the U-Pick you were given which also means letting mafia know what role possibilities you have. Also SD and Tragedy are both town.

Good explanation as to why further PR discussion is bad as well as a solid explanation of Bastion's weird play.

In post 127, dramonic wrote:Catfish is so WIFOM <_<
unvote
vote: Duplicity

I like this.

Why are you being so useless? If you don't like your role like Tragedy, you can at least say so and still participate, but you are very happy making these very unuseful posts and I am starting to agree with the Dramonic-scum feelings.

In post 141, Shadow Dancer wrote:Tragedy looks reasonably town now... But CAT's contribution leave much to wish for at the moment.

unvote. vote CAT

If you weren't town this would be so incredibly opportunistic. :\ Also, why the hypocrisy when you want people to stop quote walling and then you go and spam multiple short posts? >_>

In post 199, Duplicity wrote:
@ SleepyKrew -
Shadows vote landing on you doesn't change the fact that he's scumhunted at all. Also if the question directed towards Goath is why does he suspect you for mentioning GB multiple times I don't think you're going to get any answer because again the question really doesn't lead anywhere. Hurry Amrum up, make this her utmost priority and if I were to tell you that Tragedy, ShadowDancer and Gaoth were all town right now who would you vote?

Sir Bastion.

In post 252, Scumhunter wrote:
unvote, vote Duplicity

^King Tommen's Justice

Useless. Post Restriction of trolling doesn't mean you have to play against your wincon. Unless of course, your wincon isn't aligned with town.

In post 254, CATFISH wrote:Five Reasons Why Duplicity Needs Instant Death
by SleepyKrew

REASON ONE:
Duplicity is not scumhunting. He is sitting there and saying "these ppl r b town no tuchin dem!!!". There is no protown motivation for this kind of behavior. His closest semblance to scumhunting is saying "these ppl r not b untuchable ima sit onna fence YEEHA".

REASON TWO:
His townread on SD is utter bullshit. He says it's because of SD's scumhunting. SD is voting us, and we're one of Dup's untuchables. Plus, SD doesn't even have a good reason to be on us. Fakeread is fake. 

REASON THREE:
He's trying so hard to derail the SD wagon. He tried so hard to get us off Tragedy. But he just shrugs his shoulders at the votes on us. Inconsistency. 

REASON FOUR:
He was probably THE most vocal person clamoring for Amrun. Why? Why do you want more activity from an already active slot instead of from lurkers? Why don't you get gorilla to post, because I'm pretty sure he hasn't posted ONCE yet. 

REASON FIVE:
Let's get this part out of the way first- he put words in SD's mouth. 
But it gets worse. He claims he knows how the battery operates, and that it's by postcount. He uses SD's multipost as an excuse to derail that wagon. But not the votes on us, even though we also multipost. More inconsistency. 
And that's not all. Order now and we'll double the inconsistency! So Mister Duplicity, the battery operates on postcount you say? This needs it's own mini-list:
1. Why not share this earlier?
2. How do you know this?
3. If you're so worried about getting deadlined, why don't you just spam it up?
4. If multiposting is protown, how come you don't do it?

CONCLUSION:
Duplicity is scum.   

No... He is scumhunting. do you not remember his town and scum list where he listed Bastion and Primate as strong and weak scumtells respectively? Of course Duplicity is more occupied with townhunting (which isn't a bad idea), another head bringing this up doesn't really sit well with me. I am willing to trust Duplicity, but that is sketchy.

SD is a minor townread for a few people so it isn't completely out of line with what Duplicity has said earlier.

3 I really have no comment on, I'll let Duplicity explain.

He hasn't only been calling for Amrun to play, he has been calling for all of the inactives to play. He wants Amrun to play probably to look for a certain tell she exhibits or something. I don't think calling for Amrun is a scumtell.

I normally would want battery questions answered, but I ask that Duplicity think about the information he is giving everyone as it could potentially allow the scum to drain the battery intentionally.

In post 272, Tragedy wrote:
In post 252, Scumhunter wrote:
unvote, vote Duplicity

^King Tommen's Justice

Hehehehahahaha.
What's your
lame
thoughts?
Lameface Role is Lameface.

Obvious PR and role is obvious. Sorry, Tragedy. :|

In post 279, Tragedy wrote:
In post 257, Duplicity wrote:
REASON FOUR:
He was probably THE most vocal person clamoring for Amrun. Why? Why do you want more activity from an already active slot instead of from lurkers? Why don't you get gorilla to post, because I'm pretty sure he hasn't posted ONCE yet.
Because Amrun is more competent than you. This game is lacking real anaylsis and Amrun posting or at least reading the thread would assist in that. Further than that, though, what scum motive is there in pushing Amrun to post?

Also, I've been discussing with him behind the scenes, I generally don't post as much as him, but we've worked on posts collaboratively.

So basically, you're saying that we should WAIT for Amrun so the game would move more?
REALLY?

That is a misrepresentation. He did not say we should hold off on voting, he said that Amrun should try to make this (failing) game a priority so it stops failing in his opinion.

In post 302, Duplicity wrote:The current pet theory of mine is that SB is scum distancing from EC. Will elaborate later.

Regfan reads Benmage as town, don't have the reasoning right now but he wanted me to post that.

- G.

Did you ever elaborate on this? I find Ethereal town and he probably will be, but I am interested in the Bastion part of this.

In post 307, EtherealCookie wrote:
Ethereal, are you a double voter? actually?

Not AFAIK.
@Cookiepost 146 Why didn't you say anything when Dramonic did the same?

Shadow's vote followed another person's vote on the same person. That was what caught my attention. He doesn't bother to defend himself. Dramonic is also extremely sketchy, especially for a guy carrying two awards. Definite scum vibes from him.
BenMage, ironically, seems like our VI. That's also odd for someone who's best performance town.

@OverSoul
You don't have a vote on anyone and you haven't voiced any suspicion for a bit. Who do you think is scum?

Ya. I don't know. I am on an activity wave at the moment. Some days I feel really good about mafia and other days I am totally unhappy with it. A lot of stuff is going on in my life and it is directly influencing my commitment to my games as sad as that sounds. I will say that I find Sir Bastion scummy, Scumhunter scummy, Dramonic scummy, and Benmage scummy.

In post 308, Scumhunter wrote:
unvote, vote dramonic

I can get behind a dram lynch.

I thought this was scum using a lurker as a reason to vote someone, but I have to say I actually agree that Dramonic is likely scum. >_>

In post 316, Sir Bastion wrote:
unvote

I dont think Hoppster is scum anymore.

I admit I am sort of bystanding waiting to see how the main conflicts (catfish/duplicity, scumhunter/dramonic etc etc) develop. I had a notion but i'm in 3 games and I am currently pushing a case in another one if I start doing both parallel I'll end up getting tabs mixed like I did earlier in this game. So if the other case stalls tomorrow I might switch over to this one.

Cautiousness. That is the reason why I don't like Bastion. I knew there was a post in here that explained it. He is nervous about posting his thoughts because he is waiting for other things to develop to then use as his own reasoning, he is nervous about getting his games confused which is really only a minor thing, and he is waiting for a case to stall in order to be active in this game. What the heck dude? >_>

In post 357, dramonic wrote:
In post 346, Hoppster wrote:Town-read on Farside.

Leaning-town on both benmage and Scumhunter.

You should all stop bickering and vote Dramonic.

/definitelynotaproddoge

Aren't you looking for an easy wagon <3

Says you... :roll: With the revelation that there are likely 3rd parties, and Dram's play I think he is third party.

In post 375, Sir Bastion wrote:Hmm I'm surprised you are making people so aware of the battery if you let it drain out draconic is going to get lynched unless he convinces people to move wagon.

This is going to get you what you want right? Either he contributes enough to save himself or he's dancing a foot off the ground

Making people aware of the battery is good. If others cannot move themselves to make a stance and commit to actual reads, that isn't his fault. If you are that worried about Dramonic, why don't you compel him? Although, I think getting lynched is what Dramonic wants at this point.

In post 387, Benmage wrote:
In post 385, Gaoth wrote:Sorry. In fairness, I should have gone back to the original post. But here it is! Bolded are my summarizations.
Benmage wrote:Ive read a couple more pages... still trying to catch-up. Off the top of my head....

Still don't like Hopp...but waiting for a response for more. Liking SirBast less and less the more I read of him. I think Oversoul irked me earlier. Those 3 are my top scumreads right now I suppose.

1.You use the word "like" quite a bit when commenting on plays....as well as irk. These are extremely soft ways of calling something scummy without saying, "you are scum." You either don't find these players scummy, or you just want us to think you do.

EC seems like our VI.

2.Why not call him town then?

Cat uncertain...

3.Seriously...

Duplicity.. back n forth there. I want to say town.

4."back n forth" So, like, over the fence? You want to call him town, but you don't....

Primate reads the most vet. I'll be relooking here when I get caught up.

5. Okay, so? Whats the read? I don't think you have given one yet.

Thats why you are fencesitting in this post. Furthermore, direct your attention to Benmage 342. Where exactly have you "Done this"?

In other news, I saw this post on Reddit that had all the Eeveelutions next to pictures of celebrity females. How cool would it be to name a bunch of Eeveelutions after these people?! For example, a Glaceon named after Ramona from Scott Pilgrim (cause of the blue hair style)!!

1. Except I then go on to say those 3 are my top scum reads.
2. I said he's a VI.. VI, just like newbs as I have said are my weakness. They're unreadable. This would fall under null I suppose. Not town.
3. Lolwut? Call it null.
4. Its an incomplete read. Some things I read gave me town vibes.. some gave me scum vibes. Call it slight town.
5. I've only just recently (today) been fully uptodate with the thread. So no I haven't done much extracurricular work.. and other things of interest have put that on the backburner. (Plus primate needs more content)

And for the last comment just breakdown what I've said.

Scum:
Hopp
Oversoul
SirBast

Null:
EC
Cat
Primate

Slight town:
Duplicity

^^Thats what my statements breakdown to.

Nice to know that in your reread, your scumlist hasn't changed at all. Until someone points out that you said you liked Hopp and then it does change. :roll: Scum. Weak reasoning and weak posts from Benmage. I do not like his play at all.

In post 400, Benmage wrote:Yeah, forget everything I said about Hopp.

Look at content regarding EC.

Scum:
Bastion
Scumhunter
Benmage

Third party:
Dramonic (Jester)

Town:
Duplicity
Shadow Dancer
Gaoth
Tragedy
Ethereal

Likely scum:
Robocopter
Primate
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

um what the fuck just happened?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

wow. I'm such a fail.

Anyway,

I will reread EC and Ben

and that is the second time I have been dead wrong about something cause I didn't read the rules in the first post (lol? :P)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

Slaxx, can you delete 404 please? I didn't realize I was posting from a tab that still had my Q+ posts attached to it. All of those quotes were addressed in my other post and it just looks ugly having those quotes flying around.

Oh the irony, 404. The irony...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

That is probably why Duplicity told me to reread you. >_> fml lol
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

It's not rolefishing if I
know
, but I will stop to appease you and everyone else. :roll:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Shadow, wtf. You said you weren't going to be here because another game started and you are basically MIA in both. Did you get scum in both? Hmmmmm?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Robo. Where are you? (happy Shadow lol)

Tragedy, I respect Regfan as a player so I am willing to listen to him and sheep him. :3

I thought I already elaborated as to why I thought those people were scummy?

And yes I was defending Duplicity.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

A relative recently died... letting everyone know that this game will not have my full attention.

Hoppster is feeling town
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

EC has been MIA for 4 days. I would like him to please come back. Totally ambivalent as to which wagons I should vote for... >_>

Duplicity, I reread EC I don't understand what you are saying that he is scum from it. ;_; He has similar posting to Dramonic, but it looks more active lurking than Dramonic's posting.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: EC

Sorry EC going with Duplicity on this.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Noting that...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

NOTING THAT.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

EC has more votes than Dramonic
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Interesting they would kill Shadow when there are more protowny figures as better shots. Anyway

VOTE: Sir Bastion
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Nice job, Bastion.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Benmage
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Well this is problematic.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ya I am lynching Benmage. He is Mafia Rolecop.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

No that is why I am lynching you. Full cop is retarded as fuck. Not that hard as mafia to add the word "town" once you got their role so that you know they aren't third party. Weak neighborizer is pseudo cop I give you that but it is plenty wifom which is probably why Slaxx added it.

Sir Bastion thinking that flavor actually matters shows his innocence about the cop claim.

pedit:

Hmm... this would be incredibly devious of Slaxx to make you town... hmm..
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I believe you are a rolecop. Just not your alignment. Hmm. Predicament. Bastion is scummy through out the day... guilty...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Your role is infinitely times more useful than Bastion's role. :\ Since it is a regular cop + more...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bastion

Investigate me tonight, Ben.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm not a PR but I have a pretty damn weird combination of Vanilla Townie and my role name so I want it confirmed. O_o
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

"You are a 3-shot Daycop" where x = 3

Ben, your role is incredibly powerful. I think that is why it is limited.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What kind of cop knows the flavor claim and alignment? He has to claim because his role is so deep.

UNVOTE:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 33, Duplicity wrote:Just about to head out to a poker tournament but should be back later today. Setup wise I'm leaning towards this likely being a 4 scum and one third party setup with heavy amounts of power roles. Reasoning behind why can be explained if needed but most of it is Slaxx-hosting-meta-related. Right now I have a few weak town reads but no real scum reads and I want to have a discussion with Gorilla before I consider outting those. I think I know who Mystery Head is and believe they're town so the voting on them should stop, similarly the Shadow Dancer case is incredibly weak and although I love the initiative of trying to push out of RVS piling votes on him isn't the right way of doing it.

The U-Pick claiming is sub-optimal, the choices that people made are not related to their alignment at all since they were picked previously meaning reasoning behind the choices or the choices themselves will garner us no real information. Sure it may lock scum into a selection of four potential roles but at the same time as seen in Any Band mafia will just be claiming their own abilities as town abilities and thus discussion on whether we should claim now needs to cease.

Also can the quote walls stop pretty please.

In post 34, Sir Bastion wrote:Was that a quick log out of mystery account and into real account before the poker? ;)

That is the reason Benmage targetted Duplicity. The mafia is Mystery Account hunting.

And my read yesterday was correct it seems Duplicity. >_>
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

Holy fuck you might as well say "I'm xxxxx" :roll:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

Relax relax, I'm on Benmage now. I have my moments.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

Often.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

Duplicity said no quicklynching so... be wary of anymore votes on Ben.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

Duplicity, what were your reasons for thinking that Benmage was town again?

And yes. My play was horrible with regards to Benmage v SB. I've never been in a counterclaiming scenario before so I was confused. ._.

VOTE: Primate
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

it is actually a fairly common scumtell from my own personal experience.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Benmage probably did not have the time to crumb the results and so he explicitly said Duplicity's role. Hoppster was a kill because Duplicity likely had protection and the scum wanted a kill.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Why would you choose Pinko...

And GhostWriter is in this game?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

Obviously town...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

TROLLER

GTFO

Prodge

College APPs YADA
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

i am a prodgedy
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

When I am not really in a game, I will sheep people who I think are capable town. Duplicity is that town in this game. I promise I will be able to contribute more, but the deadline activity kinda just got hit by a nuke.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 827, farside22 wrote:Lets have everyone check in this time before a hammer with last thoughts and who else we think is scum.

Tradegy thinking the scum would keep her alive for WIFOM is ridiculous. I think Sir B's view about Dramo could be accurate. I was thinking when the lynch was going on from Dramo it was scum looking for an easy mislynch but I could be wrong about that.
Oversoul and Gaoth have gone almost invisible at this point to actively lurking.

Ya... sorry about that. I promise that I will more active now that most of my time has freed up from College Applications.

I don't oppose a massclaim, but it doesn't look necessary to have one right now with the guilty on Quilford. Nice play as Cop, Bastion!

I am almost to the point of advocating that we lynch Dramonic and RB (if we have one) Quilford, but scum probably have a fourth member and that would probably needlessly out a potential power role.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Oversoul »

You really aren't in the position to refuse something that could help the town...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 842, Amrun wrote:Yes, you. Please do it, dramonic. Probably nothing will happen.

LOL.

Sorry. >_> Overactive humor complex.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Amrun's comment reminded me of the typical mad scientist trying to console his volunteer that
probably
nothing bad will happen.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 845, Oversoul wrote:Amrun's comment reminded me of the typical mad scientist trying to console his volunteer that
probably
nothing bad will happen.

In post 846, Quilford wrote:Oh, the irony.

Good luck.

This post makes me nervous about what may happen. It is probably a device used to instill WIFOM, but it is making me think that Quilford is a bomb. I would not doubt that there is a bomb in this setup given the flavor. Can we have someone scummy place the hammer vote on Quilford please? Like Dramonic?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why didn't you investigate me when a few of you aroused suspicion of me at the end of the other day?

Anyway, I feel that Goath is town and Farside is scum. I never really felt like that Goath would be scum based on his play and his very obvious role. Farside hasn't really given me anything either way other than slight scum tells.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why are random letters in that capitalized?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

THIS SCREAMS IM TOWN RIGHT

What was the point of that, Goath?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't have any time at the moment, but I will claim.

VT

do you want a flavor claim as well? And Gaoth's claim of Pokemon Fanboy was pretty obvious given his PR.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

Amrun as vig is so fucking pro.

pedit:

Gaoth is the neighbor, not SH I thought?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 972, Sir Bastion wrote:
MOD: Does voting and unvoting in the same post count towards catfish's requirements or is Gaoth being sneaky balls?

In post 973, Amrun wrote:It counts, as far as I know.

It may not count until his vote is on your "wagon" (through a mod posted VC) though which is what I think Bastion is meaning to clarify. You might want to clarify privately with Slaxx.

Also, if we don't lynch the RB things could get messy between the Cop and the Vig with the Mafia trying to kill the cop and RBing Amrun. :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Haven't really paid attention to this game, but I will now that I have some more time soon. Also, this painting me as scummy is crap. I know I haven't been a force for town but that doesn't mean I am scum. It just means I haven't really been in this game.. you know.. kinda like some other townies. *cough*

Lynch one of Gaoth/Farside and vig the other, then go through PoE for the rest? The reason I have been sheeping Duplicity is because I found him to be town and thus safe to sheep (since I predicted I wasn't going to be able to devote a ton of time to this game).

You can vig me if you are that paranoid, I don't really care, but I say our best bets are among Farside/and Gaoth (despite my best interest on Gaoth because I just see his actions as town).
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1020, farside22 wrote:@oversoul: Any reason why you believe SH's claim or don't consider him scum?

I believe Duplicity's statement about the late game miller claim, and I also don't see Scumhunter's actions as anti-town. We can have the vigilante shoot him tonight if you please, but I would prefer that he isn't the lynch. I think we will gain a better source of information from someone else's lynch.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1033, Gaoth wrote:@Duplicity: Sorry, I thought I recalled you saying late game miller claim was scummy. Did that not happen? You're right, his neighborizing you in that game was a null tell, but i'm saying that given our past experience, especially last game, you neighborizing me is scummy, considering you have much more history, respect, and joy at playing with someone like Scumhunter. Why pick me? Because you didn't need an extra QT to talk to Scumhunter. You got me to reevaluate my scum read on Dramonic in favor of a scum read on Ghostwriter (They were both town!). I gave you my complete list of reads, and you basically told me they were shit. Is it possible Oversoul is scum? Yes. He's been (openly) sheeping you, and right now even though he suspects I'm town, he's willing to lynch me, someone he thinks is town. But I'm sold on you and Scumhunter.

@Scumhunter It was a huge coincidence that I check the game right after you had voted me. Admittedly, it looks bad, but it doesn't change the fact. I'm assuming the shitbag comment was part of your PR and will not take it personally. I think anyone can tell my play thus far has been a pile of Trubbish.

That is a misrep. I never said to lynch you specifically, I always said to lynch one of you and Farside, implying Farside since I actually had a nullscum read on her and a town read on you. In all of my posts I was openly stating that distinction. Interesting that you specifically say lynch, when if anything, I would want you vigged which would be implied from my posts.

Scumhunter, I didn't comment on you because Duplicity was really saying what I thought at the moment and I didn't feel the need to say anything. Amrun as vig is usually a good thing so I have faith. Although SK might fuck with that good aspect....
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1039, farside22 wrote:
In post 1026, Scumhunter wrote:Oversoul, its nice to see you finally weigh in on my alignment. I found it a bit odd that you didn't directly comment on me sooner in the day given I'm the hot topic due to SirB's result. As scum I'm inclined to believe you'd be pushing for my lynch, particularly since Gaoth isn't pushing on me and is very likely scum. I still think Gaoth/farside is the most likely team right now.

vote Gaoth

You know what I see.
Hey thanks scum buddy for protecting me. Lets win this!

In post 1028, Gaoth wrote:My new best guess is that SH and Duplicity are scum together, there is some sweet bussing going down because Duplicity is confident of their grasp on the town.

Other than that, I feel like staying in this game is a supreme disservice to the town, but I feel like I'm too invested to replace out. I apologize for my lack luster play this game, but school and mafia are hard to mix.

And if you need to ask why we should lynch Duplicity, I suggest you ask, Wynaut?

I'm leaning on Oversoul and SH myself.
I'm pretty sure this is not the first time I recall Oversoul defending someone who the cop received a guilty on.
Lets not forget the whole fake claim from Benmage, and Oversoul was the one who tried to push that Benmage "claim" looked plausible.

I also said that Benmage was scum before the guilty and after having played Brightest Day Mafia, I don't really trust cop claims. The situation confused me even more when Benmage was also a cop variant.

Farside, try and push my lynch just like Toy Story. See what it gets you.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

Here. Why would analyzing VT claims be beneficial for anything? Legitimately curious.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1053, Tragedy wrote:
In post 1052, Oversoul wrote:Here. Why would analyzing VT claims be beneficial for anything? Legitimately curious.

Wouldn't scum most likely claim as a VT instead of a PR?
Just sayin'.

Depends, really. But I see your point.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

What are you trying to say in that post? >_>

First of all, wasn't Duplicity a ONE shot weak Neighborizer? Meaning he only had 1 shot to recruit a vanilla role of either faction. I don't see why that is so hard to believe. The Gaoth case is a pissing contest between Duplicity and Gaoth if I am reading correctly?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

1) Lynch one of Gaoth/Farside (farside)
2) Kill the other
3) We all live in end game
4) ????
5) Profit!

?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

Amrun, you're still the awesome Cat vig a Hat.

Farside is a lynch I can get behind.

VOTE: Farside
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't really care if I am vigged seeing as I am a VT and all but good mudslinging, Farside.

I am sorry you had such a shitty day though. :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 834, farside22 wrote:Based on Ben's post I'm going on Tradegy, Gaoth and/or Dramo as the last of the scum team. I figure there is 3 or 4 scum in this game.
4 sounds about right.

If you see below both Benmage and Quilford looked to be attacking those that were town so far.
EC, Primate, Sir B and Hopp stands out confirmed town attacks from Ben.
In post 268, Benmage wrote:Ive read a couple more pages... still trying to catch-up. Off the top of my head....

Still don't like Hopp...but waiting for a response for more. Liking SirBast less and less the more I read of him. I think Oversoul irked me earlier. Those 3 are my top scumreads right now I suppose.

EC seems like our VI.

Cat uncertain...

Duplicity.. back n forth there. I want to say town.

Primate reads the most vet. I'll be relooking here when I get caught up.

Ben also attacked SH and that back and forth with them talking about hypocrisy. I think SH hit a nerve and Benmage looks more OMGUS
Quilford voted for CATFISH for weak reasoning that he never explained and I don't see that as scum bussing.
Both Quilford and Benmage protected Dramo as well.

In post 1039, farside22 wrote:
In post 1026, Scumhunter wrote:Oversoul, its nice to see you finally weigh in on my alignment. I found it a bit odd that you didn't directly comment on me sooner in the day given I'm the hot topic due to SirB's result. As scum I'm inclined to believe you'd be pushing for my lynch, particularly since Gaoth isn't pushing on me and is very likely scum. I still think Gaoth/farside is the most likely team right now.

vote Gaoth

You know what I see.
Hey thanks scum buddy for protecting me. Lets win this!

In post 1028, Gaoth wrote:My new best guess is that SH and Duplicity are scum together, there is some sweet bussing going down because Duplicity is confident of their grasp on the town.

Other than that, I feel like staying in this game is a supreme disservice to the town, but I feel like I'm too invested to replace out. I apologize for my lack luster play this game, but school and mafia are hard to mix.

And if you need to ask why we should lynch Duplicity, I suggest you ask, Wynaut?

I'm leaning on Oversoul and SH myself.
I'm pretty sure this is not the first time I recall Oversoul defending someone who the cop received a guilty on.
Lets not forget the whole fake claim from Benmage, and Oversoul was the one who tried to push that Benmage "claim" looked plausible.

Did your Gaoth read just evaporate?

You are asking a lot of questions and mainly going with the flow of the game by following Sir B. You applied reasoning to a Quilford vote when realistically, there didn't need to be any, and you are visibly different than your play from Toy Story.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1068, farside22 wrote:
In post 1067, Oversoul wrote:I don't really care if I am vigged seeing as I am a VT and all but good mudslinging, Farside.

I am sorry you had such a shitty day though. :(

1) what case you have on me?
2) you say you don't care but you would if you were town.
3) It's not mud slinging when your basicalyl saying: that someone who believes what he is saying, claims miller after a cop claims and after being investigated = town is either VI or scum buddy.
I already crunched the numbers. I just hope CATFISH isn't lying about his ability and screwing the town over. That would make me most sad.

I'll be in a better mod if New England wins big, so I can get $50.00 tomorrow. :mrgreen:

You don't believe me to be town, yet when you realize you are on your death bed you still submit my name to be vigged despite your play being entirely anti SH. Why would you even mention me for vigging if you were so sure that SH would flip scum when vigged? That is what I meant by mudslinging.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Farside, I said I wanted your lynch since I didn't think Gaoth was scum and I didn't think SH was lying. I'm not jumping onto the band wagon. I've petty much wanted your lynch since daybreak.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm looking forward to the Oversoul read, Farside. probably going to be a doozy lmao.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1083, farside22 wrote:This might be a bit long so I put spoilers so as not to have people bitch about their eyes bleeding.

Spoiler:
In post 401, Oversoul wrote:

Scum:
Bastion
Scumhunter
Benmage

Third party:
Dramonic (Jester)

Town:
Duplicity
Shadow Dancer
Gaoth
Tragedy
Ethereal

Likely scum:
Robocopter
Primate

Since you asked me, what happened to your scum read on SH?
You also state a town read not only on day 1 but all during today but you have him on the lynch/vig list why is that?

We have Oversould who states his read on EC.

In post 464, Oversoul wrote:EC has been MIA for 4 days. I would like him to please come back. Totally ambivalent as to which wagons I should vote for... >_>

Duplicity, I reread EC I don't understand what you are saying that he is scum from it. ;_; He has similar posting to Dramonic, but it looks more active lurking than Dramonic's posting.

Only to vote him because of Dup's comment.
In post 480, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: EC

Sorry EC going with Duplicity on this.

Some of the comments from Oversoul to Duplicity come off as buddying as well.

In post 506, Oversoul wrote:Interesting they would kill Shadow when there are more protowny figures as better shots. Anyway

VOTE: Sir Bastion

No reason.

In post 531, Oversoul wrote:Nice job, Bastion.

UNVOTE:

Cop claim, votes for ben.

In post 549, Oversoul wrote:I believe you are a rolecop. Just not your alignment. Hmm. Predicament. Bastion is scummy through out the day... guilty...

Note that day 1 he found both Ben and Sir B scummy.

In post 550, Oversoul wrote:Your role is infinitely times more useful than Bastion's role. :\ Since it is a regular cop + more...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bastion

Investigate me tonight, Ben.

Switches vote based on the fake claim that was obvious role cop. Which everyone knows at this point is 95% of the time scum role.

In post 560, Oversoul wrote:What kind of cop knows the flavor claim and alignment? He has to claim because his role is so deep.

UNVOTE:

backtrack time. This already had been stated and I feel like this is Oversoul just making an excuse to unvote now.

In post 636, Oversoul wrote:Duplicity, what were your reasons for thinking that Benmage was town again?

And yes. My play was horrible with regards to Benmage v SB. I've never been in a counterclaiming scenario before so I was confused. ._.

VOTE: Primate

Another vote with no reason.

In post 832, Oversoul wrote:
In post 827, farside22 wrote:Lets have everyone check in this time before a hammer with last thoughts and who else we think is scum.

Tradegy thinking the scum would keep her alive for WIFOM is ridiculous. I think Sir B's view about Dramo could be accurate. I was thinking when the lynch was going on from Dramo it was scum looking for an easy mislynch but I could be wrong about that.
Oversoul and Gaoth have gone almost invisible at this point to actively lurking.

Ya... sorry about that. I promise that I will more active now that most of my time has freed up from College Applications.

I don't oppose a massclaim, but it doesn't look necessary to have one right now with the guilty on Quilford. Nice play as Cop, Bastion!

I am almost to the point of advocating that we lynch Dramonic and RB (if we have one) Quilford, but scum probably have a fourth member and that would probably needlessly out a potential power role.

Talks about lynching Dramo over Quilford with a cop claim.

In post 1014, Oversoul wrote:Haven't really paid attention to this game, but I will now that I have some more time soon. Also, this painting me as scummy is crap. I know I haven't been a force for town but that doesn't mean I am scum. It just means I haven't really been in this game.. you know.. kinda like some other townies. *cough*

Lynch one of Gaoth/Farside and vig the other, then go through PoE for the rest? The reason I have been sheeping Duplicity is because I found him to be town and thus safe to sheep (since I predicted I wasn't going to be able to devote a ton of time to this game).

You can vig me if you are that paranoid, I don't really care, but I say our best bets are among Farside/and Gaoth (despite my best interest on Gaoth because I just see his actions as town).

Again no reason's for either Gaoth or myself as scum.
Multiple times there after calls Gaoth town, but still implying he is scum:

In post 1024, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1020, farside22 wrote:@oversoul: Any reason why you believe SH's claim or don't consider him scum?

I believe Duplicity's statement about the late game miller claim, and I also don't see Scumhunter's actions as anti-town. We can have the vigilante shoot him tonight if you please, but I would prefer that he isn't the lynch. I think we will gain a better source of information from someone else's lynch.

In post 1035, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1033, Gaoth wrote:@Duplicity: Sorry, I thought I recalled you saying late game miller claim was scummy. Did that not happen? You're right, his neighborizing you in that game was a null tell, but i'm saying that given our past experience, especially last game, you neighborizing me is scummy, considering you have much more history, respect, and joy at playing with someone like Scumhunter. Why pick me? Because you didn't need an extra QT to talk to Scumhunter. You got me to reevaluate my scum read on Dramonic in favor of a scum read on Ghostwriter (They were both town!). I gave you my complete list of reads, and you basically told me they were shit. Is it possible Oversoul is scum? Yes. He's been (openly) sheeping you, and right now even though he suspects I'm town, he's willing to lynch me, someone he thinks is town. But I'm sold on you and Scumhunter.

@Scumhunter It was a huge coincidence that I check the game right after you had voted me. Admittedly, it looks bad, but it doesn't change the fact. I'm assuming the shitbag comment was part of your PR and will not take it personally. I think anyone can tell my play thus far has been a pile of Trubbish.

That is a misrep. I never said to lynch you specifically, I always said to lynch one of you and Farside, implying Farside since I actually had a nullscum read on her and a town read on you. In all of my posts I was openly stating that distinction. Interesting that you specifically say lynch, when if anything, I would want you vigged which would be implied from my posts.

Scumhunter, I didn't comment on you because Duplicity was really saying what I thought at the moment and I didn't feel the need to say anything. Amrun as vig is usually a good thing so I have faith. Although SK might fuck with that good aspect....

In post 1058, Oversoul wrote:1) Lynch one of Gaoth/Farside (farside)
2) Kill the other
3) We all live in end game
4) ????
5) Profit!

?

In post 1061, Oversoul wrote:Amrun, you're still the awesome Cat vig a Hat.

Farside is a lynch I can get behind.

VOTE: Farside

In post 1073, Oversoul wrote:Farside, I said I wanted your lynch since I didn't think Gaoth was scum and I didn't think SH was lying. I'm not jumping onto the band wagon. I've petty much wanted your lynch since daybreak.

In short I see a lot of nothing from Oversoul. He's floated through this game following others, giving no case, tired to see if people would vote Dramo over Quilford with a cop claiming guility no less and he's doing that again today.
So far he has brought no case to either Gaoth or myself and again I feel trying to get someone who the cop claimed guilty on out of the noose with really no reason other then "I believe SH".
*clap* Wow so great reasoning there.
This is why I'm paranoid about SH and Oversoul. It is also why I would push harder on SH or Oversoul for lynch and if I'm right and one flips scum the other is scum too.

Farside, are you nuts?

I followed Duplicity's vote because I find Duplicity to be town and I wasn't really paying attention up until that point.

I have never played with a scum role cop and I have never been in a situation where there was a counter claiming. Forgive me for being new at this?

I never said that we should I said I was thinking about it for the sake of looking to where Quilford might lead us. At that point I will remind you, that we didn't know we had a vig and I was still certain that Dramonic was probably scum.

But you know, you're so right with me being scum. :roll:

Actually going to laugh when I flip town. I'll claim in full when I get to L-1. If I ever get there.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok. I am putting an end to this charade.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1099, Duplicity wrote:Oversoul, Gorilla wants the following comment explained:

In post 550, Oversoul wrote:Investigate me tonight, Ben.

The answer to this isn't clear cut.

I would rather not claim now, but I have been brewing this pet theory for a while since Farside was ardently opposed to the miller claim.

I am Impostor, townie Illusionist. Each night I can choose a Flame Warrior, and a role to impersonate.

This is why I was so uncertain about Benmage. My role is a direct counter to the scum's role cop which I thought was extremely odd and thought he could perhaps actually be town (as scum would just kill the people they successfully find). I have been "impersonating" random Flame Warriors and completely random roles each night in the hopes that I scare one of the scum into either killing me, or pushing my lynch.

However, one of the roles I used was "night kill immune miller vig". Here is my theory. It makes very little sense for Slaxx to make a rolecop and then a direct counter to said role cop (my role) unless there was more than one, perhaps a backup for the mafia. When I asked Ben to check me, and then later said that I had a weird configuration of role and Flame Warrior I was looking for the scum to drop crumbs about my role to each other during the day. So far, I haven't seen any, and trust me, given my obscure role choices, there would have been crumbs.

Perhaps there was a successful investigation onto me the night I did night kill immune miller vig and that is why Farside doesn't believe me, as perhaps SH an alternative scum third party. However, I agree that idea is unlikely. :P

I claimed VT because I was going to impersonate tonight as a doctor and hopefully draw the nightkill (although this makes less sense if they knew I was a nk immune miller vig) which is why I claimed VT.

In short, I really don't know why my role was added just as a red herring for one scum role... which is why I was so uncertain about Benmage.

Boom shakalaka.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1106, Duplicity wrote:
In post 1105, Duplicity wrote: Also explaining your reluctance on claiming earlier would be appreciated.

When I say this I want you to run through your exact thought process because "There's a chance that they might check me and think I'm doc and thus shoot me tonight" is a massive stretch of logic.

What?

Like tell you what ridiculous impersonations I made or try and make them aim for the VTs as Docs? Why wouldn't I do that in case there is another doc...?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1108, Duplicity wrote:
In post 1107, Oversoul wrote:Like tell you what ridiculous impersonations I made or try and make them aim for the VTs as Docs? Why wouldn't I do that in case there is another doc...?

Allow me to rephrase; The only potential benefit there would have been to not fully claiming early today would be hoping to draw a night-kill. Scum are not going to night kill you over a claimed cop or claimed vig unless they thought for some strong reason you were a doctor. Now what you're essentially saying is that you were hoping to be rolecopped(?) when selecting to impersonate a doctor and therefore draw the night-kill of not tonight but the following night. The likelihood of any of that occurring is so low that I'm failing to see any logical reasoning behind not outright claiming today when we mass-claimed.

What I did want from you thought is a list of your selections as in:
N1: Impersonated X, was X.
N2: Impersonated Y, was Y and so forth.

I felt that if there were any doctors left, diluting the pool of potential doctors even further was beneficial.

Anyway

Night 1:
Bliss Ninny, Unkillable Bitch

Night 2:

Troller, Nightkill Immune Miller Vig

Night 3:

Admin, Setup Hacker

Night 4:

Impostor, Proxy Doctor
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Farside is so much more delectable... :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok. Tragedy is town for that complete brain fart on her part.

Tragedy, I can make my role anything I want. Notice the Unkillable Bitch? I can choose any flame warrior I want as well.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1122, farside22 wrote:The role sounds weird to me.
I see Duplicity bought into it for reasons I don't understand.
Let total ignore my case on both Oversoul and Gaoth and lynch people randomly then shall we?

unvote:
vote: Gaoth

unvote

I want to understand the claim. There sounds too much like random and one shot but it's not clear from Oversoul's "Claim".

Oversoul: If your claim is true. Answer the following:
Do you pick from a list of characters? Are you told what characters do what?

You know as well as I do Dup scum will claim a doc role to save themselves from lynch. Oversoul light claiming doctor then saying he used "different abilities" looks desperate to me.

Da hell are you asking?

I can choose ANY flame warrior I want. I can choose ANY role I want, even if it doesn't exist. I don't choose from a list. I don't find out what flame warrior has what ability. I choose everything and make up shit to fuck with scum. Simple as that.

I never had to vote amrun, but if you want me to I will.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Catfish

UNVOTE:

Would much rather have Farside then Gaoth, but I will vote Gaoth at the end of the day cause I think I am the hammer.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1131, Duplicity wrote:
In post 1126, Sir Bastion wrote:My problem is simple the number of pro town roles seem to greatly outnumber the scum roles making me suspect of everything now.

I don't know how new you are to mafiascum but the number of town power roles always outnumber the scum power roles, secondly in a setup with 16 players 4-5 power roles is common. We have 6 claims here but the weakness of some of the power roles make it reasonable that all of the claims are legitimate.

In post 1127, farside22 wrote:Wait you expect me to believe the mod gives free reigh over what ever a player wants and you did not pick tracker, watcher, gunsmith or any ability that would help the town?

You clearly don't understand his role claim at all. He DOESN'T get the ability, he merely is viewed to have it so if he were rolecopped that role would show up.

@ Oversoul -
I do have one question for you though, if your intention was to be viewed as a doctor and shot why did you not pick doctor every night?

Because that only entered my mind after we lost the mystery account and such. :\ I was mainly looking for breadcrumbs from the mafia originally.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1127, farside22 wrote:
Oversoul wrote:
In post 1122, farside22 wrote:The role sounds weird to me.
I see Duplicity bought into it for reasons I don't understand.
Let total ignore my case on both Oversoul and Gaoth and lynch people randomly then shall we?

unvote:
vote: Gaoth

unvote

I want to understand the claim. There sounds too much like random and one shot but it's not clear from Oversoul's "Claim".

Oversoul: If your claim is true. Answer the following:
Do you pick from a list of characters? Are you told what characters do what?

You know as well as I do Dup scum will claim a doc role to save themselves from lynch. Oversoul light claiming doctor then saying he used "different abilities" looks desperate to me.

Da hell are you asking?

I can choose ANY flame warrior I want. I can choose ANY role I want, even if it doesn't exist. I don't choose from a list. I don't find out what flame warrior has what ability. I choose everything and make up shit to fuck with scum. Simple as that.

I never had to vote amrun, but if you want me to I will.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Catfish

UNVOTE:

Would much rather have Farside then Gaoth, but I will vote Gaoth at the end of the day cause I think I am the hammer.

Wait you expect me to believe the mod gives free reigh over what ever a player wants and you did not pick tracker, watcher, gunsmith or any ability that would help the town?

Farside, what the fuck is so hard to understand? Your constant rolefishing about this is fucking annoying and useless. I choose ANY FUCKING ROLE I WANT, I choose ANY FUCKING FLAME WARRIOR I WANT and I IMPERSONATE THEM. I DO NOT GAIN THEIR ABILITIES. I would show up as that role to a rolecop. I am sorry for the flip out but I thought I explained this twice already?

In post 1128, Scumhunter wrote:@SirB, mafia rolecop is actually incredibly strong, but with benmage dying so early it might not seem that way...I do think its possible that Oversoul could be a scum JOAT or that one of the remaining scumlords is a godfather (that is a natural addition to a miller setup). As for some mod-meta, Slaxx loves to put in little 1-shot roles to give everyone something to do, so I don't think the mass of non-standard VT claims should be all that alarming. Miller has negative utility and if Oversoul is telling the truth his role isn't exactly super useful either. Duplicity's roleclaim is a stupid role for a stupid player.

Oversoul, if you are checked by a cop would you appear to be guilty? In other words the night you chose to be the epic warrior who was a night-kill immune miller vig, does that mean that if the cop checks you, you would appear guilty?

Yes.

If I become a "miller", and a cop investigated me, I would show up as "guilty".

If I became a "vigilante", and a gunsmith investigated me, I would show up as "gun".
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

To see if he was actually investigating random townies, and to hopefully scare a backup role cop if there was any.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #86) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Slaxx, VC, please?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

Farside, is it "odd" like me crumbing VT as soon as I replaced into Toy Story? Or is it odd now that no one believes your case on me, but you still need to further suspicion on me without looking like a complete scumbag?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I want farside dead, but whatever.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”