Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:33 am

Post by killerjester »

Let's see what I missed while I was asleep. No to the suggestion to claim Upick choices. This Shadow wagon is pretty messy and I get the feeling there make be scum on it unless he's scum himself.

I doubt it's Hoppster because any real scum would've stuck around to see if the wagon takes off after laying down the first serious vote of the game. I also doubt it's Oversoul, because he seemed to go through Shadow's post to pick them apart and give a solid opinion. That leaves Primate and Bastion, both players didn't really find anything majorly scummy about Shadow, but voted him anyway off of partial leads. I think it's likely one of these two players is scum.

Out of those two, I feel Primate was trying to force something scummy-looking out of Shadow's #21.

VOTE: Primate

Sidenote, someone was asking about Vi's battery deadlines. It's basically the Mod's excuse to use discretion with the deadlines. If the Mod feels good about the thread and sees players making quality posts, the battery drains slower. And the opposite is also true. Bad thread -> drains quicker.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:08 am

Post by killerjester »

I'm not really good at teamhunting D1, sorry. Doesn't really impact my opinion in this case either. Even if Primate and Bastion
are
both scum, I'm still content to lynch Primate today.

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by killerjester »

@Hoppster, there were a bit too many people jumping on your wagon coming out of RVS. I feel Oversoul was the only justified stance.

@Bastion, can you give you your opinion on Primate? You said that you're avoiding his wagon because you're town... and that somehow makes Primate town? So while I'm ignoring the AtE for the moment I want your thoughts on this post

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by killerjester »

I have no post restriction by the way

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 am

Post by killerjester »

In post 107, Sir Bastion wrote:KJ I answered your questions, if you are ok with a bit of a return flavour.

Whats your observation of the tragedy wagon?

Its one of 4 wagons without RVS votes on them keeping the numbers up (the other three being Hoppster, shadow dancer and Primate)

Its also the only one that is not tied to the other three in this bizarre drama (hoppster started shadow dancer wagon, Primate joined it...) so its kind of unique.

Opinion below.
In post 118, GhostWriter wrote:KillerJester's first post bothers me. Criticizes the SD wagon, but then leaves a huge out for himself. And then chainsaw defends him. However, it feels like Jester doesn't understand the crucial role D1 bandwagons can play. Actually, it's seeming like a lot of people don't... Still, he did not rush to Tragedy's aid when SD did the same to her. He did with another wagon, also saying the wagon didn't have much reasoning behind it. Oddly enough, the fact that Tragedy was avoided is a bigger problem than what had looked like chainsaw defending. Because now it looks like attempted buddying, while ignoring Tragedy to prevent a pairing in people's minds between them.

Yea I don't really get this. I'm used to playing Minis I guess where there's hardly more than one or two wagons going on, and so my focused mindset is perfect. In Larges I always pick out a player I want to focus on, just like in Minis, and then I get called out for ignoring the other half of the game. I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to respond. I feel the best I can do is link you to the most recent game this has happened in. I've made perfect points against Primate and I'd like him to respond before I try to hunt the entire scumteam at once.

If you want my opinion I could give you that. #41 and #43 read as textbook deflection to me. I don't like how she drops small opinions about Oversoul making anti-town posts but leaves herself plenty of room to back out of that opinion if it doesn't stick. She's really only ever had two non-RVS votes on her, so I really think my time is better spent on Primate at the moment.

@Sir Bastion, Starcraft Mafia isn't a very good example because I was nightkilled the same night Shadow replaced in.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”