Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #85 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Sorry, busy weekend, didn't realize the game had started. I got a research paper to finish up and turn in before midnight, but after that, I'll be back to catch-up.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Alright, finished the paper, but I'll be honest: I am not going to be reading this at the moment. Might do it after the movie, but roommate duties call me away.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Initially, I liked Shadow Dancer's inquiries about MA, but the pointless throwing of the second vote onto them rubs me wrong. SD feels like he's trying to set himself up to be against the account, but has accidentally pushed it too far. Called on the bullshit, sees no way out, but while thinking of how to back off it, the mod shows up and inadverantly gives SD an out. SD takes it, does not touch the questioning of why he added a second vote. SD is teamhunting. I believe this was talked about. My problem is that he's trying to force others to do it as well. This is a problem because, if he is scum, he is giving his teammates a lot of info to play off of to try and manipulate the town. Tries to throw up a smokescreen by causing personal arguments that have NOTHING to do with the game, and then seemingly overlooks Scumhunters OBVIOUS post restriction EVEN AFTER Scumhunter blatantly points it out. Tries to dodge CATFISH's question by answering with an absolutely pointless counter-question. When he finally does answer the question, it's not

KillerJester's first post bothers me. Criticizes the SD wagon, but then leaves a huge out for himself. And then chainsaw defends him. However, it feels like Jester doesn't understand the crucial role D1 bandwagons can play. Actually, it's seeming like a lot of people don't... Still, he did not rush to Tragedy's aid when SD did the same to her. He did with another wagon, also saying the wagon didn't have much reasoning behind it. Oddly enough, the fact that Tragedy was avoided is a bigger problem than what had looked like chainsaw defending. Because now it looks like attempted buddying, while ignoring Tragedy to prevent a pairing in people's minds between them.

And those are my biggest two scumreads. SD is first up to bat, seeing as I actually don't have a scumread on Tragedy yet, and I feel that's an important component to my KJ read that I'd like to have.

VOTE: Shadow Dancer
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Wait, are you serious SD? You did that AFTER someone else had already done it. Your additional vote was, essentially, a giant useless waste.

MA: We could always just ignore you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

It'd keep you from acting like an arrogant asshole. Because you're acting like an arrogant asshole.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

In post 205, EtherealCookie wrote:The mafia.
Ghostwriter gives off some major scum vibes for that.

You've got to be shitting me. Scum vibes? For calling him arrogant? He was being arrogant in an annoying way. It's one of us hiding behind a fake account and hinting at cool shit, but not actually doing much in the way of helping. They want to help? They can do that in the thread the normal way. If there's a reason they need to use that account, and they are town, then fine. Honestly, this whole "he is town" thin is most likely derived from the fact that no one can actually vote him.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm real sorry, guys. I caught some virus from a roommate and ended up real fucked up. I am going to reread. I have some assignments to catch up on, due tonight, so I'll be doing that first. But I'll have something up by tomorrow night for certain.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Farside:
In post 191, GhostWriter wrote:Wait, are you serious SD? You did that AFTER someone else had already done it. Your additional vote was, essentially, a giant useless waste.

Was a response to:
In post 189, Shadow Dancer wrote:Let this put straight, you really want to know the abouts of mystery, but if some one places a vote on it to inquire on the issue you see it as scummy?

Also:
In post 359, farside22 wrote:
unvote:

vote: GhostWriter

Come out, come out where ever you are. I have some questions for you.

Yes, please, I'm having trouble reading this game. Questions might help me, actually.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:57 am

Post by GhostWriter »

In post 363, farside22 wrote:@Ghost: I asked you more then one question here.
Added questions:
Why did you just come out now and where have you been? What problems are you having with this game and what is your view on others right now?

Well, the account has told us that it's one of us. Which means they can post like normal. They should do that instead of playing around with that account. If they need it, then that's one thing. But given the lack of interaction through that account since I stated that, I'll assume they don't need it and are playing from their actual account more instead. That fact alone makes me think they're town.

I have been incredibly sick. I got over it enough to start posting about a day ago, and had posted in my other games, but this one is harder for me to get a read from. I keep going back and forth with a lot of people (Benmage, Over, SH, and Primate are the 4 I'm looking at mostly). I have Tragedy as a town read because she's playing like what I'm used to with her as town. I have you moved to town over your predecessor, partly due to my town read on Tragedy (scum read on your slot only really worked if Tragedy played like scum) and partly due to how you've been playing since getting in here.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 am

Post by GhostWriter »

In post 397, farside22 wrote:@Ghost: I would like more reasoning on why those 4 people are the one's you looking at.

Benmage: The GreyICE question was both pointless and then overplayed as some super secret and important tactic when he got called out on it. He also appears to spend a lot of time attacking those who challenge his thoughts. The EC vote, though, makes no sense for him to do as scum, in my opinion. Especially after EC tried using an older post to defend himself from the vote.
Over: Feels very passive. It's really mostly gut. His posting feels hollow, like it's lacking the intent to find scum. I mean, he's got scum reads now, has explained them, and still hasn't voted them. Brought up Jester for Dram.
SH: Oh, SH... I honestly am not sure how much of it is a PR, but SH is one of the most antitown players in the game. Not scummy, just extremely anti-town. I'm not sure if it's scum trying to fake bravado their way into looking town and not quite getting it down, or if it's just really overly getting into the PR/being too confrontational. However, it's been toned down recently, and he admitted a lot of it is being forced on him.
Primate: I keep seeing people mention feeling a scum-vibe from Primate, but without much there, it's hard to really justify it. He's on the list because I'm trying to figure out what people are seeing.

That said, my SD vote is beyond useless.
VOTE: Ethereal Cookie

EC, however, feels quite viable. As stated earlier, I don't like the defense he gave against Benmage. Reads, obviously, change over time, and it's not as if everyone continually posts ever-updating lists of reads every time they post.

I don't really get the Dramonic case.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:39 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm sorry, maybe this has been asked, but I don't see it yet. Well, I see part of my question to Bastion. Anyway, Bastion, Quilford thought EC should be lynched over Dram. He stated so, twice, I believe, before the day ended. So why would he ever feel pressured to unvote EC and have Dram lynched? And why would you waste time "pressuring" him for anyway? Pressuring wouldn't be the thing to do, convincing him to unvote would be the thing to do if you wanted to get him to unvote. You then say that it was scummy putting EC at lynch, but your plan was to put him close and hope someone took that bait? Yet you wanted Dram to die over EC? So you wanted to possibly sacrifice someone you didn't want to be the lynch in order to possibly catch scum? Which, by the way, doesn't work, obviously, due to the fact that, you know, it's entirely possible that someone town could also find EC scummy and have voted him. I'm having a really hard time understanding what the townie mindset for this was, I really am.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Tragedy, what will you, personally, glean from Primate after a scum-flip?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:21 am

Post by GhostWriter »

That save wasn't a doc, that was me. I'm the owner of the Mystery Account and I wasn't sure they'd try to kill the cop vs. RB-ing him against, but they did, and it seems to have been a bad idea on their part. I am Stealth, and was given an extra account to post anonymously from. I was also able to use it to protect someone from a kill attempt each night, but if it ever worked, I would lose it for the rest of the game. Including just to post on. So I've protected the cop the past two nights. They tried to kill him. I stopped it. And now we have one of them. Great success, I say. Except that I was probably going to use that account to say it was me today. I was getting too scummy and I preferred posting from that account instead of this one. I actually got away with not getting prodded a few times due to the fact that I was actually posting from MA instead.

VOTE: Quilford
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Actually, I think we have a doc. But my cover goes before the doc protect. So you're good.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:10 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm trying to find connections between him and other players, but I'm having trouble doing so. Anyone else having better luck? I haven't looked at a duo iso of both Quil and Ben yet though, so I may need to do that to see something.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:14 am

Post by GhostWriter »

The + sign beside the normal name list.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Just place the dang vote...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:18 am

Post by GhostWriter »

No list of reads, no analyzing your own wagon (understandable, I guess, because of a cop guilty, but still), no final post to try to help the town after they mislynch one of their own? Yup, you're scum.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:14 am

Post by GhostWriter »

How so?