WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:37 am

Post by WrathChild »

I'm really sorry, but the timing of this start is hard for me. I won't be able to be active until Monday. Hopefully, my V/LA will be excused. I did read up to #121 and so far my biggest blip on the scumdar was Spyrex's fish.

V/LA acknowledged.
Last edited by Kdub on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:24 am

Post by WrathChild »

OK, back and caught up. One thing stood out in the last six pages and it was Maruchan. Maru starts off over-extending the joke phase by playing pointless guessing games, then when someone calls him on it he flips out about how much he has to work out. There's nothing wrong with having to work out a lot and being tired, but flipping out about it and thinking the people playing a frickin internet posting game care in the slightest is a gross over-reaction. Then for the remaining pages Maru is constantly over-defending and OMGUSing instead of actually looking to catch scum.

VOTE: Maruchan

PS
Thank you for your service and commitment to our country. This is nothing personal, but it just seems like scumplay to me.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:24 am

Post by WrathChild »

EBWOP: Our/Your (I'm not sure if you are US or not.)
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 am

Post by WrathChild »

Maruchan wrote:
In post 264, WrathChild wrote:OK, back and caught up. One thing stood out in the last six pages and it was Maruchan. Maru starts off over-extending the joke phase by playing pointless guessing games, then when someone calls him on it he flips out about how much he has to work out. There's nothing wrong with having to work out a lot and being tired, but flipping out about it and thinking the people playing a frickin internet posting game care in the slightest is a gross over-reaction. Then for the remaining pages Maru is constantly over-defending and OMGUSing instead of actually looking to catch scum.

VOTE: Maruchan

PS
Thank you for your service and commitment to our country. This is nothing personal, but it just seems like scumplay to me.

lol.

No the early game was spent trying to fend off Seraphim for policy lynching me due to other ongoign games.

YOu obviously didn't read it and understand it well.

I then got to the point where I was so caught up in defending myself from the LOLIHATEUSOMUCH attack that I was too busy to actualyl scumhunt, and then when asked on my one lazy day to provide stuff, I said no, and get caleld out for having ONE LAZY DAY and not going all "Im going on vacation for one day because I feel like over-using VLA" so I explaiend WHY I take one lazy day.

You are still not scumhunting and are in essence OMGUSing all over the place.

Maruchan wrote:O&Seraphim/Wratchild are scum.

This is not scumhunting. You may not agree with what I say makes you scummy, but at least I provided some good examples of what you were doing that was scummy and was not calling you scum for being lazy or having anything to do with another game. The fact of the matter is that you are getting too worked up about something you should say, "Eff you internet guy" and move on to providing suspicions and cases against potential scum. This is a very common scum tell and you are continuing to prove me right by getting worked up about something you shouldn't (something non-game related).
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 255, Kdub wrote:
Day 1, Vote Count #10

MagnaofIllusion (0)
-
Dekes (0)
-
WrathChild (0)
-
GreyICE (0)
-
Ant_to_the_max (1)
- SpyreX
Maruchan (3)
- Dekes, Hiraki, Maxous
RayFrost (3)
- GreyICE, Seraphim, AGar
Hiraki (0)
-
ToastyToast (0)
-
Maxous (0)
-
AGar (0)
-
dramonic (1)
- RayFrost
Seraphim (1)
- Meransiel
Meransiel (1)
- Ant_to_the_max
SpyreX (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
kdowns (1)
- MagnaofIllusion
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (6)
- WrathChild, Maruchan, kdowns, Scott Brosius, dramonic, ToastyToast

17 votes available, 9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is October 5, ~ 7 pm PDT

ToastyToast wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Also, people voting Maruchan are people cruising for a lynch rather than cruising for scum...he's dead man walking tonight, let's lynch scum please.

Why the change of heart.

Wrathchild's catch-up is...less than stellar. Do you have a read on anyone other than the largest wagon?

So Toasty...
See the snap-shot at the top of the vote count? That's where I voted for Maru, you know the guy tied with Ray at a measley 3 votes (L-6). So is there anything else you can do to scum hunt besides sling mud at me? Seriously? Of all the slacking, non-effort players sitting on their thumbs today, you're going to pick me out for building a case on a guy that's tied for the lynch lead at L-6!? That is so so poor. Can anyone tell me if Maru has a history of doing this crap? If so, I'm about to start a toasty wagon because that was a scum-slap to my face.

IGMEOY Toasty
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 am

Post by WrathChild »

@Toast: I just got back from a V/LA and I have real world work to do, so I posted a quick catch-up with my main reaction. That's all I had time for, not a read-chart on every player in the game (which I will surely get around to on my own time, not because you tell me to). You very blatantly mis-repped me (and continue to do so) and I called you on it. I give you an IGMEOY which is even weaker than an FoS and you call that a massive over-reaction. I find it ironic that you are calling my reaction so scummy when you are over-reacting as well. On top of that, compare my "over-reaction" to Maru's "over-reaction", but yet I am the scummiest player in your opinion.

Here's some help:
In post 132, Maruchan wrote:
In post 130, Seraphim wrote:
In post 128, Maruchan wrote:Actually I didn't notice this. Must've been at school. Thursdays are my "I am to worn out to think days" so I usually do my reads on friday and only answer direct questions on thursdays.
What do you do the rest of the days?

Stop making excuses and scumhunt.

Make you a deal.

You go run 2 miles at 4:30AM, then bike 2miles at 7:00AM, then run back and forth for an hour playing Ultimate Frisbee at 7:45AM, then lift weights for an hour at 8:40 AM then run around playing more ultimate frisbee at 2:00PM, AND THEN go work out with a fucking NAVY SEAL being the guy in charge of your workouts for an hour and a half, come home, and not be too worn out to think.

Otherwise, get the fuck off my back for wanting ONE day a week to relax. Most people take the whole weekend, I am only taking one day.

VS.

In post 285, WrathChild wrote:
In post 255, Kdub wrote:
Day 1, Vote Count #10

MagnaofIllusion (0)
-
Dekes (0)
-
WrathChild (0)
-
GreyICE (0)
-
Ant_to_the_max (1)
- SpyreX
Maruchan (3)
- Dekes, Hiraki, Maxous
RayFrost (3)
- GreyICE, Seraphim, AGar
Hiraki (0)
-
ToastyToast (0)
-
Maxous (0)
-
AGar (0)
-
dramonic (1)
- RayFrost
Seraphim (1)
- Meransiel
Meransiel (1)
- Ant_to_the_max
SpyreX (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
kdowns (1)
- MagnaofIllusion
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (6)
- WrathChild, Maruchan, kdowns, Scott Brosius, dramonic, ToastyToast

17 votes available, 9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is October 5, ~ 7 pm PDT

ToastyToast wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Also, people voting Maruchan are people cruising for a lynch rather than cruising for scum...he's dead man walking tonight, let's lynch scum please.

Why the change of heart.

Wrathchild's catch-up is...less than stellar. Do you have a read on anyone other than the largest wagon?

So Toasty...
See the snap-shot at the top of the vote count? That's where I voted for Maru, you know the guy tied with Ray at a measley 3 votes (L-6). So is there anything else you can do to scum hunt besides sling mud at me? Seriously? Of all the slacking, non-effort players sitting on their thumbs today, you're going to pick me out for building a case on a guy that's tied for the lynch lead at L-6!? That is so so poor. Can anyone tell me if Maru has a history of doing this crap? If so, I'm about to start a toasty wagon because that was a scum-slap to my face.

IGMEOY Toasty
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:48 am

Post by WrathChild »

OK, time to get to work. Random.org says my first PbP is Scott:

ISO #0: RVS onto the early Maru wagon. Nothing much to see here.
ISO #1: Interesting, a jump onto the subsequent bandwagon of Kdowns.
ISO #2: This is also a bit noteworthy. He bails off the Kdowns wagon following the claim of Genie from Kingdom Hearts. What really catches my eye is that he says "Also you rarely see the premature claim from scum even newbscum.", I find the opposite is most often true. Scum are more likely to claim if they think it will save there ass, newbscum are even more likely to.
ISO #3: GI calls him on it (+Town for GI), and Scott tries to Metajustify his response.
ISO #4: Promise catch up. Nothing much to see here.
ISO #5: Defends his +Town for Kdowns claim against MOI (+Town). Has an issue with Dekes #178 in which Dekes says Scott looks the worst following the Kdowns wagon. He seems to distort what Dekes said and OMGUS votes him. In addition Scott continues to advocate the Maru lynch soley based on him being useless. It's interesting that he brings up Maru's #241 in which Maru complains about Sera Tunneling on him. For some reason Scott felt it was necessary to defend Sera from Maru. Take a minute and think about that. Points a lurker finger at Dramonic and says all this talk is useless. This seems ironic that Scott is complaining about empty posts, when most of his are empty as well. It seems like he's complaining just to look town and not backing it up with any real content.

So purely following my first Random PbP:

+Town

GI
MoI

Null

Dekes
Ant_to_the_max
Maruchan
RayFrost
Hiraki
ToastyToast
Maxous
AGar
dramonic
Seraphim
Meransiel
SpyreX
kdowns

+Scum

Scott
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:49 am

Post by WrathChild »

Scum claim early all the time for a number of reasons. Here's some examples; Scum trying to fish out other roles or roles that would counter claim, Scum trying to create confusion (for example if Kdowns doesn't drop his Mass block when town expects him to then he gives a lame excuse like he was roleblocked), Scum trying to buy townpants (just like the ones you gave Kdowns), just to name a few.

I found it ironic that your main points against players were empty posts yet your posts are pretty empty as well (which you just admitted to).

Those aren't my 100% town reads, they are notes I made based on my read of your ISO, it is very temporary until I get around to doing more. However, the fact that I know I'm town and they caught something I caught makes me more apt to believe that they are town as well.

It's nice to know you have time to defend yourself from basically an FoS, but not enough time to put any body in your posts.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:29 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 370, Scott Brosius wrote:I never said my posts were empty, please continue misrepping. I said I wasn't posting any volume, as I was not around for a few days. Quite different.

I don't care about your pretend examples/reasons. Give me ACTUAL examples from ACTUAL games. kdowns has a join date of about 2 months and is playing like someone who has been here for 2 months. If you really think he is master scum manipulator gambiting in the first 10 pages you are out of your mind.

1. Empty posts are different than no posts and you know it. However, I can conceded the point that you may have misinterpreted my intent in discussing empty posts. I see no real benefit in argueing about the misunderstanding whether or not you admitted to hollow posting. The fact of the matter is that your posts have been very lite content.

2. This is my 5th game on this site. The first I was Town and it was a very unconvential role distribution (Cyclical Experiment) and claiming was pointless because the roles cycled. The second was American Gods and I was scum and we did in fact fake role claim for gambit purposes. It saved one of our guys from the noose and bought him about 3 days while we were able to mislynch others during that time. The third was Wizards at Sorceror's Den, and I was Third Party and there was a specific no-claim rule on top of multiple abilities per player that were not alignment related. The fourth is ongoing (SMBM II: Defense of Yoshi's Island) and I got NKed as Town Night 1. So those are the only REAL examples I can give you. However in my other Mafia Life, I've seen the full gambit of the examples I've mentioned and thensome.

3. I don't think Kdowns is a Master Scumanipulator, but I do think his early claim is more of a scumtell than a towntell and the fact that you tried to turn it into a towntell makes me suspicious of you. I could see his early claim as flailing newb-scum very easily.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:46 am

Post by WrathChild »

Care to expand?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:35 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 17, Seraphim wrote:Oh yeah, speaking of softclaims(thanks Deke), I'm a miller. Or, more specifically, any and all alignment divining results give the opposite result.

Make of that what you will.

I am very comfortable lynching Maruchan today.

Speaking of which I just noticed something in my role PM and hereby declare Sera guaranteed town. Here's why:

I have a condition in my Role that changes me to a miller and the wording was specifically as Sera detailed... the opposite result, which is a pretty non-tradtional way to describe a Miller (Cop Sanity Issues Implied). No scum would be given that information. Sera is Town to the Bone.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:43 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 377, Maruchan wrote:
In post 376, WrathChild wrote:No scum would be given that information

LETS PLAY OUTGUESS THE MOD!

Its this new fun game that is all the rage these days.

Perhaps you've heard of it?

Take a minute and think about it. Is there any reason scum would be given a Miller role? I know for a fact that Sera has a Miller role because he described it exactly as mine.

Your post is pointless, and trying to cover-up the fact that I just confirmed Sera town, scum hate confirmed town don't they Maru?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 am

Post by WrathChild »

Why are you asking to get me lynched?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 381, ToastyToast wrote:@Wrath: Games tend to have, you know, fake claims. This often includes a full role PM, so although I believe Seraphim to be town, thats the wrong way to go about it.

How many times have you seen scum given Fake-Ability claims? Fake name claims, yes, fake ability claims, I'm yet to have seen one. That doesn't say it's impossible, but pretty unlikely I think. Usually a fake miller claim is scum just trying a gambit on their own accord, not as assigned by the mod. If he were a Babyface/GF, then he would have not said anything about opposites.

In this particular case I'm going with "what seems most likely is probably true".
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 386, RayFrost wrote:Wrath. Fake abilities are part of fake roles.

If you want, you can have an example of me-scum in a game with a fully made on request flavored role PM from the mod with abilities. By the power of control V. I made up townie rewarder, the mod made an appropriate fakeclaim for me, flavor-wise, with said ability. I also previously had a fakeclaim pre-made for me.

Like I said, it is too rare of an occurance (fake-abilities) for me doubt what appears to be the most obvious of answers... Sera is town.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 389, RayFrost wrote:Shall I also link you to the other perhaps two hundred plus flavored mafia games where each and every time the mod has provided a
complete
fake role PM on site, or are you just going to admit that you don't know the site meta? I'm being sincere in this question.

I am new to this meta, so I won't pretend like I know everything, but I just went and looked at the first 4 games of the completed large theme games sub-forum, none of them had fake abilities in the fake role claims. Tomorrow I will continue to educate myself on this matter.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:06 am

Post by WrathChild »

Random.org says my next PbP is Dramonic:

ISO #0: Takes the first poke at Kdowns for complaining that some one reached L-3 so quickly.
ISO #1: Gives Ray a NOT COOL for voting him for voting Kdowns. Seems innocent enough.
ISO #2: No content here. Move on.
ISO #3: See ISO #2
ISO #4: Wow, Dramonic + MOI sitting in a tree... nearly worthless post.
ISO #5: Completely worthless post.
ISO #6: I completely don't understand this exchange, maybe one of the smarter mafia players can explain this to me. From where I sit this looks like a Hiraki slip, revealling that Dramonic was a FF7 character when he had not claimed any such thing. Then is Post #121 Hiraki back pedals and no one seems to notice.
ISO #7: A pretty blatant bread crumb here and guess who's the first to pick it up... Hiraki. Could this be a fake breadcrumb to try to cover up the ISO #6 exchange?
ISO #8: Tells Hiraki to stop thinking he's breadcrumbing, but gives the same shifty eyes (<_<) emoticon as ISO #6.
ISO #9: Gets of the dying Maru wagon and promises a reread.
ISO #10: What the? Why even post this (/useless filler post)? It was only a day after his last post. I just don't see any reason for this post to exist.
ISO #11: Parrots why Kdowns needs to use the mass RB tonight.
ISO #12: GI says "Add another to the list" and immediately Dramonic calls himself useless, yet he continues to be useless. He's being useless and he knows he's being useless.
ISO #13: Jumps on the Meran wagon with no reasoning whatsover.

Now aside from being completely uninterested in scumhunting, Dramonic and Hiraki have a very interesting interaction with each other. See ISO #6-8. I need to go and read some of his other games because I couldn't help but notice his "Best Town Performance" badge. This does not look like Best Town Performance quality.

+Town

GI
MoI

Null

Dekes
Ant_to_the_max
Maruchan
RayFrost
ToastyToast
Maxous
AGar
Seraphim
Meransiel
SpyreX
kdowns

+Scum

Hiraki
Scott
dramonic
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:08 am

Post by WrathChild »

I might add that for now, everyone in my Scum list may be scum or bad town, I'll have to sort that out later.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 408, kdowns wrote:It's almost alarming how inactive this game is... =/

Great observation captain obvious. How about you try contributing?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:20 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 410, ToastyToast wrote:@Wrath: Have you done just the two ISO's, or are you just posting the one's of your suspects?

I just hit 1-17 on Random.org and do the ISO of the coresponding player number. I don't have time to sit down and do one for everyone and I feel if I do them randomly, I can pick up on things I may have missed. It's just a coincidence that the last two have been suspicious.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:20 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 412, ToastyToast wrote:yeh, all the super active ppl seem to be missing. :/

I think my "stupidity" has bored them to death!
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 407, Hiraki wrote:Just to note, DeathNote is another user with a Best Town Preformance Banner who really shouldn't be wearing it.

(drama post)

So any comment on the FF7 slip?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:48 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 442, AGar wrote:
In post 440, Maruchan wrote:
In post 427, Seraphim wrote:Hey Maruchan. You should stop whining and get on the Meransiel wagon.

Does any of Meransiel's posts look like authentic scumhunting to you, snowman?

In post 431, SpyreX wrote:I, literally, will protect for as long as I live in this game a vig / scum / sk that shoots Maru tonight.

Like, mod confirmed cop guilty? Nah.

So you're both ok with me getting yelled at for actually providing a post that helps me to better understand the game?

Wow sure are a lot of scum in this game.

Or just a bunch of fuckin idiots.

You're one to talk.

This quiet makes me nervous. Too serene.

UNVOTE:

I'm buying what the dastardly snowman is selling for now.

VOTE: Scott Brosius

I don't like him.
He's not posting anything sincere.
He's not a player we can be like "Well he might just be an idiot" about.
He's probably scum.
He needs to die.

Oh wait, wasn't he one of the guys I did a PbP that magically turned up Scumzor? Agar, you make me disappointed. Don't call my PbPs Lol then start a bandwagon on the guy I called scummy. Just to clarify, because a lot of people seem to be confused by it, when I put someone on the +Scum side of my list, I'm not saying that's my pick for scum 100%. That's me saying I'm leaning scum on them.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:51 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 121, Hiraki wrote:
In post 119, dramonic wrote:
In post 118, Hiraki wrote:
In post 56, dramonic wrote:Why would you pick Amnesia?
That game is fucking creepy ;_;
Why would you pick FF7?

That game is sooooo mainstream.

Meransiel is annoying, as always.

Why would I pick FF7?
I hate that game <_<
oh.

I thought you liked it.

oh well.

This is the FF7 slip that I was referring to, which I might add has been ignored by Hiraki, even though I specifically asked him about it. This exchange implies (IMO) that Hiraki knew Dramonic was a FF7 character even though Dramonic had said nothing of the sort.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:03 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 452, AGar wrote:
In post 447, WrathChild wrote:Oh wait, wasn't he one of the guys I did a PbP that magically turned up Scumzor? Agar, you make me disappointed. Don't call my PbPs Lol then start a bandwagon on the guy I called scummy. Just to clarify, because a lot of people seem to be confused by it, when I put someone on the +Scum side of my list, I'm not saying that's my pick for scum 100%. That's me saying I'm leaning scum on them.

Post #179 where I call Scott Brosius one of four main scum reads I have in the game
Post #367 where you PBPA Scott Brosius and magically declare him scum

I called him as a major point of contention early on when I first got myself caught up - 4 days before your joke of an analysis, but turned my attention to other people in the mean time (Frosty, Toast [who I'll get to momentarily], then to Meran). So I'll wagon whoever the hell I want thank you.

You magically did 2 PBPAs and both players turned out to be scumreads. That's why they're "lols," because they're completely insincere and a waste of time. Just because they give a scum read in sync with one of mine doesn't make them worth anything.

In post 451, kdowns wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Meransiel

That vote doesn't say Scott Brosius, it's misplaced.

Coincidence, ever heard of it? They are not magical scumreads, I explain the reasoning in the ISO, which means they aren't magical. How in hell do you make them out to be insincere? Is there any question that Dramonic or SB are scummy? So I'm done having a pissing match with you and will happily join your SB wagon.

UNVOTE, VOTE: Scott
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Not trying to take credit for a wagon, I'm telling Agar he's a chump for telling me I'm stupid for saying you're scummy, then proceding to call you scummy.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 460, AGar wrote:
In post 458, Ant_to_the_max wrote:At first wrath was null, but then I liked him a bit more.

I still like my vote though.

How would liking a player who you're not voting impact your vote in any way, shape or form?

At least I'm likable.

Ok, if I had not done a PbP on Dramonic I would not have picked up on what I see as a slip. Since everyone here is so much better than me at mafia, I'd like to hear what others think on the "FF7 Slip" between Hiraki and Dramonic.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 463, AGar wrote:
In post 462, WrathChild wrote:
Ok, if I had not done a PbP on Dramonic I would not have picked up on what I see as a slip. Since everyone here is so much better than me at mafia, I'd like to hear what others think on the "FF7 Slip" between Hiraki and Dramonic.

I think that you have no sense of humor.

Yeah, I'm a Mafiabot.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 505, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Wrath wrote:Take a minute and think about it. Is there any reason scum would be given a Miller role? I know for a fact that Sera has a Miller role because he described it exactly as mine.

Now let’s look at the other side of the coin … scum would also possibly, having seen a Miller claim, jump on and try to capitalize the strangeness of Seraph’s specific claim and ‘claim’ their own Miller-esque ability confirmed Seraphim. Great buddying tactic to Town (which I read Seraphim as currently) while setting up a “bad Guilty” result.

@Wrath
– why didn’t you claim ‘conditional’ miller immediately?

--

I'm not a Miller at this point. There has not been a single opportunity for an investigation, so why does it matter if I claim post #1 or post #120 if it is still day one? I'm not a miller today and I won't be tomorrow and the following days who knows, it depends. If it weren't for trying to confirm Sera as town based on the miller wording that I too have in my Role PM, I don't even think it was necessary to claim Miller until I actually become a miller.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

Since this game is the slowest Mafiascum, I have yet to play in and I know Agar hates it when I post my opinions on people, I'm going to do a quick ISO read on everyone and let my verbal diarrehea flow onto the board.

Agar:
Seems keen on leaving the players he views as strong alive and pushing lynches on the ones he views as VIs. He is looking mostly at lack of effort in players as a scum tell. I see no reason to believe he is scum at this point. Most of his exchanges have included some original thought. Even though he was a bit of a chump of the whole Scott PbP thing, overall I read Agar as town.

Ant:
Called Spy a rolefisher (so did I) but at that point nothing else much had happened. Looking back at it, after Spy responded, it was really not a fish of note. In ISO #3 he calls out Ray for changing his read on Spyrex with no Spyrex posts between his change of heart, but then votes Meran (the first vote). However, he calls my claim fishy and asks what the trigger is. Ant was very quick to call Spy a Rolefisher, even on a flavor inquiry, but he asks my specific trigger. That is a pretty heavy contridiction. I also don't like how he says I could be playing dumb, on the fake claim abilities thing. It makes my scum-senses tingle, and usually my scum-senses are pretty good, I just haven't learned how to articulate them in the best way yet. I still am not convinced that Mods hand out fake-abilities in their fake-claims very frequently here considering the little research I've done agrees with that. I'm leaning null-scum on Ant. There were some things I read as genuinely town and other that seemed suspicious.

Dekes
: Has done nearly nothing, at least his ISO #2 gives some reads. I can't really do anything but put him at Null for now.

Dramonic
: His ISO is a complete Wastoid. I'm suspicious of him because of my FF7-Slip theory, which really makes me suspicious of him when combined with how shitty his ISO and effort in this game are. I really need to go read other Dramonic games, but for now I'm sticking with Scum on Dramonic.

GI:
Obviously GI has a hard-on to lynch me and I'm not quite sure why. I played with him on my third party team last game and he is playing much the same. He's very aggressive and I have a feeling he plays this way as town or scum. I don't like how he spouts off scum and town reads like they are the word of Mod. So when reading him I tried to filter out his flamboentness (spelling?) and look for his actual constructive comments and they're there. Like I said, GI could be deadly as town or scum, but for now I'm leaning town on him.

Hiraki:
Wow, I had suspicions of Hiraki because of my FF7-Slip theory, but after reading his 30 post ISO, they are all RVS material with the exception of the last two or so. He also breadcrumbs Joker from Batman early on (ISO #2). His only three content posts (ISO #25, where he says Kdowns is town if he uses his mass-roleblock tonight, which he reiterates in ISO #28 and #29) all revolve around clearing Kdowns. I don't know his Meta, but removed from all meta arguments Hiraki is definately scum IMO.
UNVOTE

TBC...
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 am

Post by WrathChild »

Kdowns:
We've gone into it at lengths that we are not lynching Kdowns today, but his ISO reads like a guy dodging death at evry corner. Several of his early ISO #s seem like Kdowns knows Maru is a mislynch. ISO #2, he says "potential msilynch" which is very close to "sure mislynch but I'm just covering my ass". ISO #4, he votes Maru because his "self-destruction is imminent". It's not a vote-worthy thing. If scum is going to self-destruct why vote them until they actually Sefl-D? If he's town why vote him at all? In ISO #7 he says he voted Maru because he's hard to read, but when he voted Maru he said it was because he thought he'd self-destruct. The Genie claim was at L-3 and a bit premature. The way he justified it as saying "You know what side he's (Genie) on" also reeked of mod-supplied fake-claim (we also know that Jaffar becomes and evil genie and the good genie would be a very logical mod-supplied fake claim) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY_ebpdn41I). Later (ISO #18) he says his two scum reads are Maru and Sera (who I strongly believe is town). But earlier he said he was just trying to lynch Maru because he's hard to read, not scummy, and before that it was because Maru would self-destruct. ISO #22 (and #23) are scumzor to the max. His reasoning for not wanting to use his mass role-block was so we can base our Day 2 lynch off cop-results. What kind of dumb cop would claim his results Day2 unless absolutely necessary? Let's ask the cop to out themselves Day 2 so we can have a small percent chance of being spoon fed a SINGLE SCUM. Then take into count the concerns with cop sanity and it sounds even worse. Like it has been universally decided, we leave Kdowns alone today, but if anything but a mass-block happens tonight, he should see major scrutiny.

Lady:
Unfortunately Maru dug Lady a pretty deep hole. See Maru's comments.

MoI
: Buckled down pretty hard on Kdowns at first (+Town). Even though he is voting me for very unclear reasons, most of his other reads look sincere and he puts forth good effort into his analysis... with one exception. I played with MoI as scum in my 2nd game and he was very obvious scum IMO and I can't believe it took town so long to lynch him. Gets down hard on Hiraki for trying to clear Kdowns. I like his reads and his style. Most signs point to town on MoI.

Maru:
First to post (scumtell I've been guilty of before), his ISO reads Gibber Jabber Gibber Jabber HOLY CRAP OVER-REACTION Gibber Jabber Over-REaction Rage-Quit. ISO #29: "Start looking for
OTHER SCUM
" to Sera. Slip? Absent from any Meta, this is a scum-ISO. It will be interesting to see what LLD comes up with to cover up for this.

Maxous:
Honestly, I didn't even notice Maxous was in this game until I was accused of being scum-buddies with him. However, Max's ISO looks pretty clean to me. His comments seem, straight forward, insightful and sincere.
*Prepares for mindless Maxous + WC sitting in a tree comments*

Meran
: Seems pretty content lite, has a weird vote and back down on Scott, has a terrible trap that Ray springs (supposedly), but mostly seems to be a weaker player and not terribly scummy, so I'm gonna go against the grain here and say probably town.

RayFrost:
His first interaction with Agar makes me question my read on Agar a bit. The "Late to the Party" comment with his RVS makes me a bit suspicious (PS I find the first RVS from scum is most often placed on scum, but that is neither here nor there at this point). I see an over-extention of RVS, easy wagon votes, provides baseless reads, switches his stances on Spyrex with no posts from spyrex, constantly dropping lines at/about Agar. Really tries to argue me out of wanting to believe Sera is confirmed town. Claims some sort of suicidal role. All in all I was a bit surprised how much Agar came up in this ISO. I'm gonna say null to scum here, I think there are better lynches today.

Scott:
Not much has changed since I ISOed him earlier. I was not impressed with his response to my accusations and now he has V/LAed. Null to Scum.

Sera
: Sera is another one of those players who plays aggressively, making it hard to determine if they are scum or just jerks. Fortunately, I know Sera is town (95% accuracy) and I will be shocked if I'm wrong. The wording of his claim fits perfectly to mine and at this point we have plenty of other valid lynch targets. I'm not saying that Sera can not be scum, but at this point in the game based on the evidence I possess, Sera is NOT going to be anyone I consider lynching for a moment.

Spyrex:
For some reason Spyrex feels intimidating, but looking through his ISO, his posts aren't the most aggressive of the groups and he seems to have pretty good insights. For some reason I feel like there is this unsaid Spyrex/GI/MoI alliance, but I don't read it as a scum-group. I'm reading Null to Town on Spyrex. Honestly, I was expecting to see a bit more from him.

Toasty:
Really jumps on the Spyrex "Fish" on Sera, I was a bit suspicious of him for mis-repping me about my Maru vote, but his response was pretty civil and since then he seems to have contributed sufficiently, not huge amounts, but enough. I'm gonna say Null-Town on TT.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 am

Post by WrathChild »

After all of my ISO's Hiraki was easily the scummiest.

VOTE: Hiarki

PS
HOLY CRAP!!! After all that TWO POSTS!!!! THAT'S IT!!!! THIS IS THE DEADEST GAME I'VE PLAYED ON THIS SITE AND IT SHOULDN'T BE. WTF!?

PSS
I think this is no fault of the Mod because I think Kdub is doing a great job. We have scum in our lurkers.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Usually pointless little flavor quotes = breadcrumbs.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 528, Hiraki wrote:
In post 527, WrathChild wrote:Usually pointless little flavor quotes = breadcrumbs.
I'm aware.

But even so, why would I breadcrumb a bad role.

Even if bad guys and good guys were mixed up, if two scum bad guys die, I don't look too good in the end. However, I will end your case silently.

You're totally misrepresenting me and here's the kicker.

You know it.

Let's look children.

WrathChild wrote:I don't know his Meta, but removed from all meta arguments Hiraki is definately scum IMO.

Now let's read that a couple more times.

You realize that I
may
in fact have a tendency to this, but decide
not
to look it up.

You're acting a bit ridiculous here. Especially with the random notion to bring it up. If you didn't bring it up, I'd just lol and say this is how I always act.

However, I wasn't the first one to bring up here. You realize that I may be town by ways of meta, but have decided to not care about that.

That's horrendous.

But wait children, I supply for all.

WrathChild wrote:Dekes: Has done nearly nothing, at least his ISO #2 gives some reads. I can't really do anything but put him at Null for now.

Difference between me and him?

He gives some reads, and has done nearly nothing.

However, I, with 29 posts have done nothing except for defending kdowns who I think is town.

hmmmm.

let that sit there in your mind for a moment.

But wait, it always gets better.

WratchChild wrote:Scott: Not much has changed since I ISOed him earlier. I was not impressed with his response to my accusations and now he has V/LAed. Null to Scum.
Again, we're falling back to the same situation.

how the fuck am i scummier than someone who has flaked? You basically called AGar town for his views, wouldn't they, idunno correlate in someway shape or form? Sure, null to scum shows some interest in a lynch, but you're voting me. Someone who's active and actively arguing. If I was shitting around all the time I would be fine with it.

but psssssst.

i'm not

And explain this "FF-7" slip theory one more time.

Actually strike that, it's prob. stupid. So you can choose to do it or not.(i prefer the later if you didn't realize)

1. My point wasn't that you breadcrumbed Joker, my point was you pointlessly breadcrumbed, it wouldn't have matter if it was the Joker or George Lucas.
2. I just read through all of the ISOs in this game. That took up plenty of time, so sorry I didn't have time to go back and read metas.
3. Dekes has about 3 posts of nothingness, you have 27 posts of nothingness, that's the difference. When you have time to post you waste it by not posting any real content.
4. You'd prefer to lynch non-active players?
5. I've explained the FF7 slip several times, it may be stupid or something to do with meta I don't know, but you asked Dramonic why he was an FF7 character when he had never claimed anything of the sort.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by WrathChild »

PS
Massive over-reaction to L-8 added to your scumtells.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:10 am

Post by WrathChild »

Apparently I'm not the best at articulating my reads, but can everyone take a moment and read Hiraki's ISO?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:48 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 541, dramonic wrote:Am I reading waaaay too much into it, or is TT seriously pushing the argument that Hiraki is softclaiming jester? <_<

No you're not reading it at all. It was a sidebar in my ISO analysis of Hiraki that he chose to take and blow up about.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:20 am

Post by WrathChild »

I have no intention of dwindling on whether or not he claimed or what ever he claimed, it was just a note.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:20 am

Post by WrathChild »

EBWOP: dwelling not dwindling
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:48 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 546, Meransiel wrote:You....guys do know there's no chance of lynching me today, right? Cause I might, you know, when getting to L-1 claim what my role is. And DAMN if you won't be infuriated by it :)).

Seriously, this is haneous. If you truely are town, how about actually trying to defend yourself with out relying on your claim to save you? So instead of actually doing work you'd prefer just claim and ruin any usefulness you may have had?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:03 am

Post by WrathChild »

And why may that be?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:21 am

Post by WrathChild »

My point is, if you're town, start doing something productive instead of just relying on a claim to save your ass.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:24 am

Post by WrathChild »

LLD, what's up here? I stated it before that my read on Meran is likely town. So why is my reaction to his Claim-Dependancy such a shocker to you?

Preview Edit: Have I not at least attempted to be productive?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:35 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 558, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're bad at this, aren't you?

Ever heard of a reaction test?

Like when I voted Hiraki? And he flipped out?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:45 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 524, WrathChild wrote:After all of my ISO's Hiraki was easily the scummiest.

VOTE: Hiarki

PS
HOLY CRAP!!! After all that TWO POSTS!!!! THAT'S IT!!!! THIS IS THE DEADEST GAME I'VE PLAYED ON THIS SITE AND IT SHOULDN'T BE. WTF!?

PSS
I think this is no fault of the Mod because I think Kdub is doing a great job. We have scum in our lurkers.

In post 528, Hiraki wrote:
In post 527, WrathChild wrote:Usually pointless little flavor quotes = breadcrumbs.
I'm aware.

But even so, why would I breadcrumb a bad role.

Even if bad guys and good guys were mixed up, if two scum bad guys die, I don't look too good in the end. However, I will end your case silently.

You're totally misrepresenting me and here's the kicker.

You know it.

Let's look children.

WrathChild wrote:I don't know his Meta, but removed from all meta arguments Hiraki is definately scum IMO.

Now let's read that a couple more times.

You realize that I
may
in fact have a tendency to this, but decide
not
to look it up.

You're acting a bit ridiculous here. Especially with the random notion to bring it up. If you didn't bring it up, I'd just lol and say this is how I always act.

However, I wasn't the first one to bring up here. You realize that I may be town by ways of meta, but have decided to not care about that.

That's horrendous.

But wait children, I supply for all.

WrathChild wrote:Dekes: Has done nearly nothing, at least his ISO #2 gives some reads. I can't really do anything but put him at Null for now.

Difference between me and him?

He gives some reads, and has done nearly nothing.

However, I, with 29 posts have done nothing except for defending kdowns who I think is town.

hmmmm.

let that sit there in your mind for a moment.

But wait, it always gets better.

WratchChild wrote:Scott: Not much has changed since I ISOed him earlier. I was not impressed with his response to my accusations and now he has V/LAed. Null to Scum.
Again, we're falling back to the same situation.

how the fuck am i scummier than someone who has flaked? You basically called AGar town for his views, wouldn't they, idunno correlate in someway shape or form? Sure, null to scum shows some interest in a lynch, but you're voting me. Someone who's active and actively arguing. If I was shitting around all the time I would be fine with it.

but psssssst.

i'm not

And explain this "FF-7" slip theory one more time.

Actually strike that, it's prob. stupid. So you can choose to do it or not.(i prefer the later if you didn't realize)

At Me Lady's request.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:46 am

Post by WrathChild »

Note: My vote put Hiraki at L-8
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 am

Post by WrathChild »

So you think Meran is going to flip town?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:27 am

Post by WrathChild »

@MoI: What is your opinion on the Meran-Wagon? When we were scumbuddies in American Gods, you took pride in hammering town 3 days in a row. I noticed you are not hammering Meran.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:38 am

Post by WrathChild »

Here's the Answer:
I've said I have a town read on Meran ever since I read his ISO. Nothing has changed (except I was a little surprised he didn't post his ass-saving claim yet). The question was to learn more about you and really there were several possiblities:
A) You are town and aren't as hammer happy when town.
B) You are scum and so is Meran, hence the no hammer.
C) You are town and Meran is scum, and playing the poor me card perfectly.

However, the option I don't see as a possiblity is that you are scum and Meran is town. I don't see C as very likely, leaving A or B. Your response tells me A. Of course I'll get half a dozen A-holes telling me I'm an idiot for this, Meta-Shifting, blah blah blah, but that was my thought process.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 am

Post by WrathChild »

What's missing me, lady?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 am

Post by WrathChild »

What's DA?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by WrathChild »

What is this case against me? I'm pretty sure the people voting me are idiots or assholes I just can't tell if its town or scum crap spewing from them.
@gi: I want to here the reason for voting me out of your mouth.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 647, GreyICE wrote:
Vote: WraithChild

I confess. I just wanted Meransial dead. I didn't care about alignment, that was a policy lynch.

Please see attached link for evidence why this is protown:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3485513

That's funny because it seems like you knew he was town but think its worth voting me saying I thought he was town.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by WrathChild »

This is so amazing. L-3. Im being wagoned for not being dumb enough to sign off on a fucking day one policy lynch. Guess who's leading the charge? The guy pushing day one policy lynches and claiming it on top of that. God I hope the scum team are heavy on my wagon because I don't like thinking this many people are clueless sheep.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:03 am

Post by WrathChild »

I'm at L-2. I claim
confirmable role
, and that's all you need to do in this game to get town pants (sarcasm alert). Just ask K-downs.

@Toasty: I knew exactly what "reason" GI was voting me and I wanted to hear it out of his mout because, as I pointed out in #669 and #670, GI admits to pushing a policy lynch on Meran, "regardless of alignment", which implies he KNEW Meran was town, while I only read Meran as town and wouldn't sign off on GI's BS reason to lynch him. Now you're all following GI on another BS crusade against me. How many mislynches are you gonna let GI have?

@Dramonic: Scum reaction!? To being put to L-3 in less than 24 hours (L-2 in 32)!? Take a look at the vote train on me:

-Toasty: Plain vote, no reason/case
-GI: Plain vote, no reason/case
-LLD: Plain vote, no reason/case
-Hiraki: Plain vote, no reason/case
-Sera: Plain vote, no reason/case
-Kdowns: Plain vote, no reason/case
-Dramonic: Plain vote, no reason/case

Obviously I'm gonna be pissed off. I'd be bad town if I wasn't. This is insanely frustrating. We have people acting OBV scum or just being bad town and yet I'm sitting here at L-2 and people are yet to put together any substantial case against me.

@Hiraki: Your vote on me is awful too, let's look: ISO #40 "Wrath is not scum", ISO #41 "Nah" (Refusing to hammer Meran), ISO #42 "Vote: Wrath"

@All: I seriously feel like punching everyone on my wagon in the head. Hopefully knocking some sense into them. Read Hiraki's ISO and then tell me again why I'm at L-2.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:09 am

Post by WrathChild »

VOTE: Hiraki

Since everything yesterday I wanted to lynch him for, I would like to add, A) Not hammering Meran. This is DAMN SIGNIFICANT. NO WHERE did he ever imply that he thought Meran was town, but when it came to hammering him, he refused to do so because he KNEW it was a mislynch and did not want to take the heat for hammering a townie, when he was already being accused of being scum.

B) Flip flopping on his stance on me as not scum.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:25 am

Post by WrathChild »

Was it ever a question?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:27 am

Post by WrathChild »

EBWOP: @MOI #677
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:30 am

Post by WrathChild »

RE: Dramonic
The Best Town Performance award on Dramonic is really bugging me. What we are seeing is not Best Town material, not even Good Town material, not even OK Town material. By process of elimination, it probably means Dramonic is not town and sucks at being scum.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:12 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 682, ToastyToast wrote:@Wrath:
Did you do anymore ISO's
One new reason for the vote is the fact that everyone seems to come out scummy when put in one of those.

Dramonic and Seraphim's votes are both pretty bad, thus giving them some scumpoints

unvote

Gonna check out this Hiraki wagon and see whats up

I did a read on every single player in the game, read my ISO, you can't miss my two post mountains with them. I did not do an ISO on everyone, that would take more time than I had. The random ones were just topic starters really. It was a coincidence they both turned out scummy.

In post 683, dramonic wrote:That's a very shitty conclusion you're drawing WC. Also I do have a reason for my vote.

Oh really? That's nice. Good to know you have a reason for voting me but choose not to share it. If you're doing what I think you're doing you are surely or have sanity issues. Do you deny that you have not been playing worthy of that award this game?
[PLEASE NO ONE COMMENT ON THIS UNTIL DRAM DOES]
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:13 am

Post by WrathChild »

EBWOP:
Oh really? That's nice. Good to know you have a reason for voting me but choose not to share it. If you're doing what I think you're doing you are surely
scum
or have sanity issues. Do you deny that you have not been playing worthy of that award this game? [PLEASE NO ONE COMMENT ON THIS UNTIL DRAM DOES]
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 am

Post by WrathChild »

Maxous wrote:Sorry, that was entered a bit too early >_>

To finish: The way he went through entire ISO's, posts by post looks more likely to come from town imo.

Though I am curious as to why WC claimed early since I think he was part of the crew that said kdowns early claiming was more likely to come from scum to save himself.

I claimed at L-2, isn't that standard? Where I come from it is.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 689, Maxous wrote:@Seraphim: You missed the point.
But if you want to explain how I'm wrong - feel free.

@Wrathchild: 675
Are you implying you beleive kdowns to be scum?
Are you implying you beleive GreyICE to be scum?

@MOI: So.. your thoughts on WrathChild? I remember you had him as a scum read yesterday. No comment on him?

I have read Hiraki and see where the case on him is coming from. I still disagree he is scum.
Added to this I really don't like how RayFrost has jumped onto the wagon and since has given no opinion but 'hiraki scum'. And then I also remember how Ray attempted to buddy his entire 3 person wagon on Day 1.
I had Ray pencilled in as town early on, I'm gonna have to go back and remember why.

As for WC, I agree that 590 and 593 are weird. (I think that is what this is based on). I also don't like the swipes he is taking at his wagon.
On the flip side I still don't see a reason scum would claim a delayed miller. Plus the fact he even done a PbP/ISO

I'm not implying either are scum for certain. I have my suspicions though. I don't like how the whole kdown role confirm thing went down. It feels to me a lot of people were like, "Oh if he's not lying about his role, he's town" which I disagree with. I think scum could have had that same one shot just as easily as town. I also feel the Genie claim could go either way to because in Aladdin/Kingdom Hearts there is the good genie and the bad one (Jaffarized), if he was the bad one, the good one would be a logical fake-claim, but that's all flavor speculation and mod-guessing, which I don't want to get into.

As far as GI goes, I can't decide if he's just an arogant/jerkish player all the time or if he's being scummy. Earlier today I pointed out a pretty significant red flag on him, he responded well, so I'm not entirely sure which way to go on him.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 692, dramonic wrote:
In post 674, dramonic wrote:
Vote: Wrath

Scum reaction to votes.
Soooo scum reaction XD

That's a reason to vote if I've ever seen one. You are reacting extremely poorly to pressure on you. Like, EXTREMELY poorly.

About the award, Best Protown Performance is a GROUP Award. I won it in PYP2(I think?), but not because of my own play. I think I got shot like, N1 by the vig <_<;

Did you even read the posts leading up to me being L-2? Hell yes I'm gonna react to BS like that. It forced me into claiming, so I'm pissed.

I'll drop the Award thing, I was not aware of the nature of the award.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Yeah and I'd prefer to keep that way. Why don't you vote Hiraki for over-react to L-8 yesterday (#528)?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 661, WrathChild wrote:What is this case against me? I'm pretty sure the people voting me are idiots or assholes I just can't tell if its town or scum crap spewing from them.
@gi: I want to here the reason for voting me out of your mouth.

@Dram: And this is over-reacting?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 699, Hiraki wrote:Hmmm.

Maybe I didn't vote Meran because I knew he was town, and thought the wagon wasn't really that big, before it actually got big.

You want me to fucking defend Meran? Are you joking? No offense, but the dude does scummy things. The best defense I have for that is that this is usual Meran. Pssst. That's a shitty defense and you would've been up my ass like you are now for it if I did it or not.

Wrath I flipflopped on because his posts today.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? YOU GET RAGE CONTENT.

NOT NICE CONTENT. RAGE CONTENT.

GET READY FOR THIS SHIT FROM NOW ON FOR COMPLAINING ALL THE FUCKING TIME BITCHES.

HIRAKI RAGE IS BACK. AND IT'S NOT LEAVING.

Who said they wanted you to defend Meran? I said I thought you refused to hammer him because you're afraid of the suspicion that comes with it.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by WrathChild »

HAHAHA, MoI Wins!
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 718, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 716, ToastyToast wrote:Look at Seraphim's actions today.
IM GONNA VOTE HERE. NO, HERE. OMG I CHANGED MY MIND AGAIN. IM ALSO NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN A THING

He's hardly the only player voting with little to support today. Why aren't you calling out the players who dropped votes in that manner today

In post 717, ToastyToast wrote:
MoI wrote:Furthermore I'd like you to directly comment on my latest round of showing why Hiraki is OBV-SCUM. You are doing a great job ignoring it.

I already said I was going to take a look at his slot.

Well instead of taking the time to type this empty response just go and look at his ISO and get back to me with your thoughts.

I'm gonna second this. It's an easy read, it really shouldn't take two days. Then on top of that I don't like this deflection onto Sera, who I'm gonna continue saying is town based on the Miller-wording thing.

FOS: Toasty
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:55 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 721, Hiraki wrote:Wrath.

You can't fucking FoS someone for not doing something in a certain amount of time you propose.

That's ridiculous.

You're the last person in this game I'll be taking any advice from. I'll FoS who I please, for whatever tips my scumdar.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:12 am

Post by WrathChild »

ToastyToast wrote:Really? I'm busy. I have other games. I have school. When I say I'm going to look at something, it means "sometime in the next few days." Thats no reason to suspect me.

The point was that Hiraki's ISO was very lite reading.

ToastyToast wrote:Also, what makes you think its a deflection? I think Seraphim is town too, but that doesn't change the fact that switching a vote multiple times--only one of which was explained (poorly, however) is still suspect.

I thought it was deflection because there was a major wagon on me, then it started to shift onto Hiraki, but instead on commenting on Hiraki or myself you decide to bring Sera into it my getting mad at her for vote-hopping with no reason behind it, but follow with this:

ToastyToast wrote:@MoI: I don't like posts with JUST a vote. Also, while other votes made sense based on the behavior/reads of said player yesterday, Seraphim's seem to have come out of nowhere. Thus, way different from what the other votes were like.

Which is a bit ironic considering this:
In post 646, ToastyToast wrote:
vote:wrathchild

yep
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:16 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 731, Seraphim wrote:I'm a guy BTW.

My bust, using a shorthand name for you threw me off.

Great Content BTW
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:49 am

Post by WrathChild »

So can we lynch Hiraki yet? He's reverted to distracting people people he's lynched. Or is there a way to filter out his comments so we could actually use the rest of the day with out being subject to his scumanipulation?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 am

Post by WrathChild »

EBWOP:
So can we lynch Hiraki yet? He's reverted to distracting people
until
he's lynched. Or is there a way to filter out his comments so we could actually use the rest of the day with out being subject to his scumanipulation?

Kdub, feel free to edit out the OP of this double post.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 am

Post by WrathChild »

Why is it so quite in here?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:59 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 121, Hiraki wrote:
In post 119, dramonic wrote:
In post 118, Hiraki wrote:
In post 56, dramonic wrote:Why would you pick Amnesia?
That game is fucking creepy ;_;
Why would you pick FF7?

That game is sooooo mainstream.

Meransiel is annoying, as always.

Why would I pick FF7?
I hate that game <_<
oh.

I thought you liked it.

oh well.

In post 750, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 749, AGar wrote:I feel stronger about Toasty than I do Hiraki.

Hiraki has a viable wagon. Toasty does not. Unless you feel Hiraki is Town there is no need to attempt to derail his wagon. I certainly understand where you are coming from on Toast.

I'll make you a deal - I'll support his wagon tomorrow for you if you help lynch Obv-scum Hiraki.

I second this
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:59 am

Post by WrathChild »

I have no idea why the FF7 slip quote was attached to the above comment. Please disregard it.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:33 am

Post by WrathChild »

Town
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:02 am

Post by WrathChild »

MoI provides content, isn't being an idiot about Hiraki or myself for that matter, is supporting the lynch of my strongest scum read of the game with many points I did not so elegantly point out, and is not playing to what I viewed as his scum meta (I played with him as scum).
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by WrathChild »

I'm fully convinced Hiraki knows nothing about Mafia. It'll be interesting to see what post #768 is.

@Hiraki: If MoI sees the person I see as most likely to be scum and he's willing to push even harder than I was, and I know I'm town, it's a pretty damn logical leap that he's town too. If he's bussing you this hard kudos to him. He contributes to this game by scumhunting and providing actual CONTENT to this game, which so many people have not done (yourself included) and if he's not playing as I've seen him play first hand as scum, it's another logical leap that he is not scum. Now of course there is the chance of him being scum and a brilliant actor, but for now, when I have someone as scummy as you served up on a platter I'm gonna take it and assume MoI is town.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:51 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 771, kdowns wrote:Why I think Hiraki is scummy and not scummy at the same exact time. His short posts which lack information regarding the game is alarming but at the same time isn't. Also, the fact about this whole FF7 slip, which I personally don't see as a slip.

Why I think Wrath is scummy is because of his reactions to having a wagon quickly form on him.

Hahaha, fence sit much? You think the Hiraki lynch push has anything to do with the "FF7 Slip" which I have long dropped (even though his response was terribad, you know the one about how Dram had it in his signature, but in fact it was MoI but MoI had FF6 in his sig not 7, but this is all moot of course)? How about how when he was asked why he flipped flopped on me he said it was my posting today, but I had yet to post? How about Hiraki's rage to my vote against him, putting him at L-8? Oh that's cool, you think I'm scummy though for getting frustrated with being but at L-2 in less than 32 hours with EVERY VOTE on my wagon being basically nothing but a vote!? Did you actually compare my reaction at L-3 to Hiraki's reaction to L-8 (A SINGLE VOTE)? How about how he blatantly refused to hammer Town-Meran, even though he never expressed any town read on him whatsoever? How about how he keeps telling people to scumhunt, but has yet to do so himself?

Seriously bus him now. It would be best if the whole scum team did that as opposed to just lining up like ducks in a row.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 am

Post by WrathChild »

And we were doing so well... I really don't think MoI is scum. Can someone explain that hard of a bus when I was sitting at L-2 and could have easily been hammered?

PS
I am now a miller.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:30 am

Post by WrathChild »

The reason I still believe MoI is town is because from my personal experience, his scum-meta is hammer hammer hammer, not derail wagon on town to bus shitty scummates.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:54 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 881, Fate wrote:Idgaf that you were his scumbuddy once you think that means he does the same strat every fucking game?

And how do you know there aren't multiple scumteams?

You're right, I don't know he uses the same strategy ever game, but the thing is, I was the only one pushing for a Hiraki lynch Day 1 and when I got wagonned super hard Day 2, I was pretty much alone in pushing for the Hiraki lynch, scum-MoI had no reason to bus him instead mislynch me if he was scum. Instead Day 2, he pretty much single handly lynched Hiraki, yeah I was calling him out for shit, but nobody listens to much from the guy sitting at L-2.

I know there isnt two scum teams.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:42 am

Post by WrathChild »

At this point I really feel Fate vs. MoI is town v town.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:46 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 893, kuribo wrote:
In post 892, Maxous wrote:This guy is an acceptable lynch.Trying to erase the read on the slot due to a low number of posts is nonsense.

Oh please, you show me someone who can get a solid scum read off someone with 12 posts--- 2 announcing his VLA and 4 from the RVS. You show me that, and I'll let you fuck my sister because that guy is scumhunter of the year.

If you flip scum does that mean I get to have sex with your sister?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:51 am

Post by WrathChild »

I think we're going about this the wrong way. I think we should be looking at the people that were reluctant to switch to Hiraki at first then flopped over once he had dug himself a deep enough hole.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

Here's the Derpwagon on me:
-
Toasty
: Plain vote, no reason/case
-
GI
-
Hiraki
-
Dramonic

Day 2 Vote Count #1:

WC (3):
ToastyToast
GreyICE
, Lady Lambdadelta
Hiraki (2):
Rayfrost, MoI

Day 2 Vote Count #2:

WC (7):
ToastyToast
GreyICE
, Lady Lambdadelta,
Hiraki
, Seraphim, kdowns,
dramonic

Hiraki (3):
Rayfrost, MoI, WC

Day 2 Vote Count #3:

WC (5):
GreyICE
, Lady Lambdadelta,
Hiraki
, kdowns,
dramonic

Hiraki (4):
Rayfrost, MoI, WC, Seraphim

Day 2 Vote Count #4:

WC (5):
GreyICE
, Lady Lambdadelta,
Hiraki
, kdowns,
dramonic

Hiraki (6):
RayFrost, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, Seraphim, Maxous,
ToastyToast

Day 2 Vote Count #5:

WrathChild (3)
-
Hiraki
, kdowns,
dramonic

Hiraki (6)
- RayFrost, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, Seraphim, Maxous,
ToastyToast

Day 2 Vote Count #6:

WrathChild (3)
-
Hiraki
, kdowns,
dramonic

Hiraki (6)
ToastyToast

Day 2 Vote Count #7:

WrathChild (2)
-
Hiraki
dramonic

Hiraki (9)
ToastyToast
, SpyreX, kdowns, Lady Lambdadelta

Analysis coming soon.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 am

Post by WrathChild »

Also, with the Godfather flip I'd say Sera is one step closer to confirmed town.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:30 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 910, WrathChild wrote:Here's the Derpwagon on me:
-
Toasty
-
GI
-
Hiraki
-
Dramonic

Day 2 Vote Count #1:

WC (3):
ToastyToast
GreyICE
, Lady Lambdadelta
Hiraki (2):
Rayfrost, MoI

Day 2 Vote Count #2:

WC (7):
ToastyToast
GreyICE
, Lady Lambdadelta,
Hiraki
, Seraphim, kdowns,
dramonic

Hiraki (3):
Rayfrost, MoI, WC

Day 2 Vote Count #3:

WC (5):
GreyICE
, Lady Lambdadelta,
Hiraki
, kdowns,
dramonic

Hiraki (4):
Rayfrost, MoI, WC, Seraphim

Day 2 Vote Count #4:

WC (5):
GreyICE
, Lady Lambdadelta,
Hiraki
, kdowns,
dramonic

Hiraki (6):
RayFrost, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, Seraphim, Maxous,
ToastyToast

Day 2 Vote Count #5:

WrathChild (3)
-
Hiraki
, kdowns,
dramonic

Hiraki (6)
ToastyToast

Day 2 Vote Count #6:

WrathChild (3)
-
Hiraki
, kdowns,
dramonic

Hiraki (6)
ToastyToast

Day 2 Vote Count #7:

WrathChild (2)
-
Hiraki
dramonic

Hiraki (9)
ToastyToast
, SpyreX, kdowns, Lady Lambdadelta

Analysis coming soon.

First thing is that I feel my wagon hit critical mass at vote count #2. Town-Toast drops and Seraphim flops. We know Toast was town and I suspect Sera is town. This only puts the vote count (#3) at 5 (WC) vs 4 (Scum-Hiraki), so at this point the scum are still thinking there is a chance to lynch me. The count on me remains the same for Vote Count #4, but Scum-Hiraki's gains momentum with the addition of Maxous and Town-Toast, putting it at 5 (WC) vs. 6 (Scum-Hiraki). At this point I suspect scum realize that WC is not getting lynch and there's a good chance Scum-Hiraki will. So the change from VC #4 to VC#5 is critical. We see LLD flop to Town-Toast (No reasoning provided), but why not Scum-Hiraki? Then there's an extended Radio-Silence from LLD until she decides to come back and hammer Scum-Hiraki, only if we promise to hang Town-Toast today.

After all the crap that Maru spewed out I think this is conclussive evidence that LLD is scum as well.

VOTE: LLD
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:31 am

Post by WrathChild »

I also am suspicious of the scum-speed bus by Kdowns and LLD combined. Remember when Hiraki was trying to give Kdowns town-pants for his ability being confirmed?

FoS/IGMEOY/YAN: Kdowns
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

Hey LLD,
Why are you avoiding telling us who you replaced in for? Could it be because they were OBVSCUM?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:18 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 938, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 936, WrathChild wrote:Hey LLD,
Why are you avoiding telling us who you replaced in for? Could it be because they were OBVSCUM?

Maybe because it's IN THE FIRST POST YOU....

Must. Contain. Anger.

Hooo, Ok. I replaced in for Maruchan, WHICH YOU CAN FIND IN THE OPENING POST.

Any other questions, or are you all out of stupid for today?

It was a rhetorical question. I knew very well you replaced Maru. The fact of the matter was that you said you replaced in when asked, but you delibrately did not post who you replaced in for hoping not to become associated with your predecessor who behaved incredibly scummy and rage-quit.

How do you like them apples?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:52 am

Post by WrathChild »

Can I play?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 am

Post by WrathChild »

Well, I'm not familiar with the 1v1 rules so I don't want to overstep my bounds, so if Fate and LLD both agree, I've already made some strong points against LLD, just ISO me, LLD and Maru and I think you'll get it.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:58 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 969, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 966, WrathChild wrote:Can I play?

Not right now, the big kids are having a discussion.

Now now. LLD, you are crying tears onto your keyboard about some mean things you said to fate and just want to start saying mean things to me?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:59 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 972, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 971, WrathChild wrote:Well, I'm not familiar with the 1v1 rules so I don't want to overstep my bounds, so if Fate and LLD both agree, I've already made some strong points against LLD, just ISO me, LLD and Maru and I think you'll get it.

Oh god, don't let me get mislynched to this clown.

What possible salient point have you made? Seriously? I can't think of one, and I've now iso'd you and myself a couple of times.

You've got NOTHING. Infact, I've actually got a case on YOU based upon the Meransiel reaction test.

You my friend, are smoking something that I want some of if you think I'm scum at this point.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:01 am

Post by WrathChild »

How about the vote analysis? That seems pretty damning to me. How about replacing for scumszor?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:19 am

Post by WrathChild »

I like how LLD calls Fate out for backing down from a 1v1 with MoI, but backs down from the 1v1 with Fate.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:20 am

Post by WrathChild »

LLD who's town if me and MoI are not?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:28 am

Post by WrathChild »

So we have a town of 3, versus 8 scum? Dang we're screwed, but only if MoI is scum. If he's town it's like him and LLD against the world.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 991, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 989, WrathChild wrote:So we have a town of 3, versus 8 scum? Dang we're screwed, but only if MoI is scum. If he's town it's like him and LLD against the world.

1. WHAT PART OF "DIFFERENT PEOPLE BEING SCUM"=DIFFERENT SCUM TEAMS DON'T YOU GET?

2. If MoI is scum, Fate is town.

3. If Fate is scum, MoI is town.

4. By your logic, that equals 2 scum? No, that;'s 1 scum sweetie, but I'm glad you're learning to count.

5. I estimate a 4-5 person scumteam this game.

6. God you're such a useless fool.

1. I get it perfectly well, my problem was with your leaps in logic (see below)
2. But if Hiraki was scum MoI is scum. FAIL
3. But if Hiraki was town MoI is scum. FAIL
4. Here we go snappy-pants:
You said "IF MoI is scum", "Then Fate is Town", but "Spyrex is Still Scum" (That's two scum so far!). Then at the end you say Ray is probably scum too if MoI is scum... THREE SCUM. With 11 left 11-3 = 8. And you insult MY counting. Seriously get a grip here, you're starting to cross lines and I think you better take a breather before you say more stupid things that you'll regret later.

5. Logical estimate, but I'd guess we started with 4, but should play as if there were 5. We have a vig and a suicide bomber. That plus 5 scum is scarey.

6. F-U

PS
What's the other half of your ability?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:19 am

Post by WrathChild »

@LLD: What's the other half of your role?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:45 am

Post by WrathChild »

@Fate: What did you think of my Vote Analysis?

@Maxous: I have reason to believe LLD is not being fully forthcoming regarding her One-Shot role.

P-Edit: LLD, ok, fair enough.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:00 am

Post by WrathChild »

I have no inside information on your role, but based on several of the roles that we do know (and mine), I had a suspicion that you may have had more than a one-shot, especially if you haven't used it yet.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:01 am

Post by WrathChild »

EBWOP: By more than a one-shot, I don't mean unlimited or even limited greater than one shot. I mean something different entirely.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:30 am

Post by WrathChild »

And you're point is....

I think there is a very good chance I die tonight, so I'm trying to leave a trail that people can follow. It really shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 am

Post by WrathChild »

@LLD: If you are town, please provide reads. Also, can you explain your hammer on Hiraki?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:53 am

Post by WrathChild »

That's Scott's/Kub
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:23 am

Post by WrathChild »

OK, discussion is officially dead. If I die tonight, look my ISO #83. Let's lynch LLD now.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #110) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by WrathChild »

@Kurbio: Let's hear your thought on Kdowns.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1073, kuribo wrote:I can't tell if Magna is scum (and bad at it)

or scum hunting (and bad at it)

I'm telling you he is hammer-happy as scum as far as I could tell, he's not Hammer-happy this game. His crappy scum hunting helped hang scum. What have you done?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Mafia QT: "Hey guys we're gonna kill WC tonight so let's try to make it so we lynch MoI tomorrow ok? That'll take care of our two OBV Towns."
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #113) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:31 am

Post by WrathChild »

I'd complain about no one hammering LLD yet, but we're getting some interesting non-hammer votes here, so carry on.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #114) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by WrathChild »

BOOOO, I will be so surprised if Sera flips scum. I can't believe we didn't lynch LLD. Good job saving her LLD-Scum-Buddies
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 am

Post by WrathChild »

I'm telling you, the chances of Sera being town are very high based on the role claim wording. This Sera counter wagon to save LLD confirms LLD scum.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:12 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1189, kuribo wrote:EXCEPT NEITHER OF THEM ARE CONFIRMED ANYTHING

jesus, you act as if Sera's already been lynched and we've gotten a post from the mod that says "hey, idiots, he really was a miller" and as if it's tomorrow

NONE OF THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED

and you believe a miller claim based on "the role claim wording"

that's got to be the stupidest thing i've ever read in my life.

and i used to read james patterson novels.

How do I act like Sera's already been lynched?

Fact:
Sera shared wording in his miller claim that matched my wording in my miller portion of my Role PM

Fact:
A mod-provided miller fake claim to scum is about the stupidest thing ever because everyone lynches miller-claimers anyway. Why give scum a worse than vanilla fake-claim? It makes no sense.

That being said Sera will have to be lynched eventually, but I'd prefer to hang obvious scum first.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:20 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1192, kuribo wrote:
In post 1190, WrathChild wrote:Fact:Sera shared wording in his miller claim that matched my wording in my miller portion of my Role PM

fact:

this doesn't confirm either of you AT ALL

Actions confirm me.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:22 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1191, kuribo wrote:
In post 1190, WrathChild wrote:That being said Sera will have to be lynched eventually

If you're so sure he's town, why would he have to be lynched eventually?

I have no way of being sure he is town and Miller-Claimers, especially ones playing like Sera, probably need to get dead before LyLo. For today I think LLD is a much better lynch.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:44 am

Post by WrathChild »

I have a few guesses as to why.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 am

Post by WrathChild »

Very well, we'll discuss this like two civilized crack-heads then.

*WC passes crack pipe to Kurbio*

Well maybe this has been discussed before:

1. Maru was scum to the max
2. LLD replaced in for Maru
3. LLD came in with a Lynch-She-Boner for me, while I was trying to get the Mafia Bulletproof Godfather dead. That's weird isn't it?
4. LLD comes back Day 2 with same said She-Boner, but when it looks like I'm not getting lynched she hops off to Toasty. Hiraki was the opposing wagon to mine.
5. When it looks like Hiraki is past the point of no return, LLD hammers him hoping to get town-pants for a bus-hammer. If you go back and read every post of hers before that she NOT ONCE mentions any suspicion of Hiraki. In fact, she doesn't mention him once.
6. LLD attempts to self hammer. This is NOT PROTOWN. She does so when she feels like it is Fate that lynched her not me, because she's convinced I'm an idiot and would hate herself for getting lynched by me, but not so much if she is lynched by Fate.
7. For someone who claims to be as adept at this game as LLD, it's pretty far fetched to even believe she mistakenly thought she was at L-1, when she was at L-2. Kdubs posts vote counts often and with perfect accuracy, there is no way I'm buying LLD tried to hammer and failed. She lied about it. SCUM POINTS.
8. If she had so many strong reads going into Night 2 why'd she sit on her one-shot Bus-Drive (primarily scum ability BTW)?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1207, Fate wrote:
In post 1204, kuribo wrote:#7 worries me most because I don't know LLD well enough to know if she's smart enough to try a gambit like that, despite the fact that I smacked her upside the head with my townstick in Modern Family

Idk what this #7 is but yeah LLD scum ISNT cunning enough or good enough of an actor to have pulled this 1v1 stunt on the SHEER BALLS that I would back down.

Aka

SHES NOT FUCKING SCUM

Try reading my post:

WrathChild wrote:Very well, we'll discuss this like two civilized crack-heads then.

*WC passes crack pipe to Kurbio*

Well maybe this has been discussed before:

1. Maru was scum to the max
2. LLD replaced in for Maru
3. LLD came in with a Lynch-She-Boner for me, while I was trying to get the Mafia Bulletproof Godfather dead. That's weird isn't it?
4. LLD comes back Day 2 with same said She-Boner, but when it looks like I'm not getting lynched she hops off to Toasty. Hiraki was the opposing wagon to mine.
5. When it looks like Hiraki is past the point of no return, LLD hammers him hoping to get town-pants for a bus-hammer. If you go back and read every post of hers before that she NOT ONCE mentions any suspicion of Hiraki. In fact, she doesn't mention him once.
6. LLD attempts to self hammer. This is NOT PROTOWN. She does so when she feels like it is Fate that lynched her not me, because she's convinced I'm an idiot and would hate herself for getting lynched by me, but not so much if she is lynched by Fate.
7. For someone who claims to be as adept at this game as LLD, it's pretty far fetched to even believe she mistakenly thought she was at L-1, when she was at L-2. Kdubs posts vote counts often and with perfect accuracy, there is no way I'm buying LLD tried to hammer and failed. She lied about it. SCUM POINTS.
8. If she had so many strong reads going into Night 2 why'd she sit on her one-shot Bus-Drive (primarily scum ability BTW)?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 am

Post by WrathChild »

WRONG WRONG WRONG Fate.

I have a boatload of reasons why LLD is scum, and not one of them is that I think Sera is town. I just put up EIGHT reasons to lynch LLD, not one has anything to do with Sera.

No that you've made your intentions clear, I'll let you know that I really enjoyed you and LLD's fake fight-kiss-and-make-up. Very cute.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1213, Fate wrote:
In post 1209, kuribo wrote:But is she dumb / petty enough to try and self-hammer as town and then fail miserably?

If you were town and had offered per your death that your TOP SCUMREAD BE LYNCHED in a 1v1, would you give a fuck about reading the thread?

Or would you click "view last post" say "FUCK IT HERES YOUR FLIP ASSHOLES" and go on?

Kuribo we're being manipulated here by scum, I'm no longer sure about WC anymore. This reeks of "NO I WANT MY LLD MISLYNCH DAMN IT AND I WANT IT TODAY"

My previous post was in reference to Fate's #1211.

If I were lying scum and fake-hammering myself my "last post" would say "FUCK IT HERES YOUR FLIP ASSHOLES"
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:10 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1212, kuribo wrote:modguessing a bit here, do you, WC really think that there's a full-on miller running around with you yourself as, in your words "a miller portion?"

how many god damn millers / part-millers could there be really?

The flavor of my millerness is spot on and I could have gone the whole game with out ever becoming a miller. So no I would not be surprised if there was another miller, but you do make a good point and I am now taking a step back from my Sera-suredness.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 am

Post by WrathChild »

1v1 is retarded especially if it is all talk and chest thumping. I've focussed ZERO on the 1v1 because it's BS. I'm looking at the game not some stupid challenge "on your internet honor".

So now you believe that LLD really tried to hammer herself? I find it more likely that she tried to fake-hammer herself to get out of the 1v1. I have no intention of following a 1v1 chain lynch to the gallows. It's stupid and anti-town. If LLD flips scum, I'm not going to say Fate is 100% town and if LLD flips town I'm not going to say Fate is 100%. In fact there's a good chance that if LLD flips town, Fate is town as well and vice versa.

Now if LLD is really honor bound like a 1v1 challenge implies, she can go ahead and hammer herself for real this time.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 am

Post by WrathChild »

So why are we even paying attention to stupid 1v1 challenges?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1226, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And OOH LOOK, I'M NOT HAMMERING.

Because it's simply not worth doing anymore. I can't say with any amount of confidence that Fate is scum in this game, especially after this debacle. This wagon on me now is reeking of scum wanting this mislynch badly.

So if scum want this lynch, they can put the final vote on themselves, and make it more obvious for the town.

Also, WC is still scum, but more scum for trying to push the "IF LLD IS TOWN SHE'LL SELF-HAMMER" angle. It's clear scum false dichotomy. Either I'm scum and I don't hammer, or I'm town and I hammer, so I'm dead anyway.

Wrong and mudslinging again. I said you are scum for fake-self-hammering to get out of an 1v1. So why were you willing to die before, but not anymore? I full-heartedly believe you are scum and am calling you out for fake-hammering yourself. Lying and self-hammering are two things that scum do more than town. Did I ever say "If LLD is town she'll self-hammer"? HELL NO! Stop strawmanning me. Can we please add that to the list of scummy things LLD has done? Seriously, go back and read my ISO, where did I say that? I didn't, LLD is flailing scum with scumtell after scumtell. Seriously can some one please restate why in hell they think LLD is town?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #128) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:45 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1238, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'M flailing?

No, you're flailing for this mislynch.

And you DID say that if I was town, I'd self hammer. By assossiation, you imply that as scum I wouldn't!

FURTHER, YOU STATE IT AGAIN IN THE POST ABOVE.

"SO WHY WERE YOU WILLING TO DIE BEFORE BUT NOT ANYMORE"

IMPLYING THAT I'M SCUM FOR CHANGING MY STANCE>

FURTHER< I EXPLAINED THAT I NO LONGER TRUST THE 1V1 WITH FATE.

YOU'RE JUST IGNORING MY POINTS AND DEFLECTING/STONEWALLING TO GET THIS LYNCH.

IT"S NOT HAPPENING.

Your points are a jumbled mess of garbly gook. Where did I say "If you are town you'd self-hammer?" Quote or it didn't happen.

Where did I say you were scum for changing your stance? Quote or it didn't happen.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #129) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:10 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1241, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1236, WrathChild wrote:
In post 1226, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And OOH LOOK, I'M NOT HAMMERING.

Because it's simply not worth doing anymore. I can't say with any amount of confidence that Fate is scum in this game, especially after this debacle. This wagon on me now is reeking of scum wanting this mislynch badly.

So if scum want this lynch, they can put the final vote on themselves, and make it more obvious for the town.

Also, WC is still scum, but more scum for trying to push the "IF LLD IS TOWN SHE'LL SELF-HAMMER" angle. It's clear scum false dichotomy. Either I'm scum and I don't hammer, or I'm town and I hammer, so I'm dead anyway.

Wrong and mudslinging again. I said you are scum for fake-self-hammering to get out of an 1v1.
So why were you willing to die before, but not anymore?
I full-heartedly believe you are scum and am calling you out for fake-hammering yourself. Lying and self-hammering are two things that scum do more than town. Did I ever say "If LLD is town she'll self-hammer"? HELL NO! Stop strawmanning me. Can we please add that to the list of scummy things LLD has done? Seriously, go back and read my ISO, where did I say that? I didn't, LLD is flailing scum with scumtell after scumtell. Seriously can some one please restate why in hell they think LLD is town?

There's the changing stance one, let me find you the other.

I asked you a question. I DID NOT SAY YOU ARE SCUM FOR CHANGING YOUR STANCE. I SAID YOU ARE SCUM FOR FAKE-HAMMERING YOURSELF. In my list of reasons to lynch you, is changing your stance on it?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #130) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:15 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1242, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1218, WrathChild wrote:1v1 is retarded especially if it is all talk and chest thumping. I've focussed ZERO on the 1v1 because it's BS. I'm looking at the game not some stupid challenge "on your internet honor".

So now you believe that LLD really tried to hammer herself? I find it more likely that she tried to fake-hammer herself to get out of the 1v1. I have no intention of following a 1v1 chain lynch to the gallows. It's stupid and anti-town. If LLD flips scum, I'm not going to say Fate is 100% town and if LLD flips town I'm not going to say Fate is 100%. In fact there's a good chance that if LLD flips town, Fate is town as well and vice versa.

Now if LLD is really honor bound like a 1v1 challenge implies, she can go ahead and hammer herself for real this time.

Here is where you present the false Dichotomy.

=Calling you out on Bullshit about self-hammering and 1v1. Not false dichotomy. Mainly I point out that you were all talk. I have no clue where you get that I'm saying or have ever said that if you were town you'd hammer yourself. I present every option there and basically say that the 1v1 crap is stupid.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #131) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by WrathChild »

So I can see you saying Sera is scummy, but I see no reason why this makes LLD any less scummy.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Did Hiplop just claim to block the global roleblock that was, you know... mod-confirmed?

So tempted to hammer. I'm not because the day has lasted all of two hours so far.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #133) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:55 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1317, kuribo wrote:god damn, i want Sera to swing so fucking bad today i can taste it

but hiplop's shit about the global roleblock... wtf?

In post 1296, WrathChild wrote:Did Hiplop just claim to block the global roleblock that was, you know... mod-confirmed?

So tempted to hammer. I'm not because the day has lasted all of two hours so far.

CRY ABOUT IT, YOU DO ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE, MR "OH GOD THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME FOR SURE Image"

Seriously? What the fuck is your malfunction? I could care less if I get killed at night, in fact I hope scum kill me so I don't have to listen to your crap for another day. Do people like you, Fate and LLD think that being dickheads to everyone makes you more proficient scumhunters? Seriously? It was pretty fucking obvious the nightkill was going to be MoI or me and not once did I cry about Mafia trying to kill me. At this point in the game my work is done if I get killed at night. All I tried to do was leave some clues IF I died.

Can we seriously discuss things without being dicks to everyone? I think we'd get a lot more done. Like cut back on the Capslock and insults. If you want to be a leader in this game this isn't the way.

PRE-EDIT: OH NOES I IZ CRYING@!
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #134) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 am

Post by WrathChild »

You're a fuckhead. I get it.

Moving on...

After a re-read on the Hiplop stuff, there is no way he can't be lying scum. Contridiction after contridiction, even contridicts mod-cofirmed info. Since we're obviously not going to get anything done today thanks to certain people...

VOTE: Hiplop

L-1
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #135) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1326, Fate wrote:OH NOES KURIBO WERE IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS

HOW DARE WE VOTE SCUM?

Kurbio isn't voting scum.

I'm sorry if I thought we could spend more time discussing the game than 24 hours Fate. I hope you forgive me.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #136) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:21 am

Post by WrathChild »

Blow your load and hammer then. Why not right?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #137) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:56 am

Post by WrathChild »

I really hope we just didn't lose.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #138) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 am

Post by WrathChild »

You are such an idiot Kurbio.

When was the last time Fate was so wrong twice in a row?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #139) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 am

Post by WrathChild »

So Fate, you are such a god at this game you haven't found where I already claimed? There are pieces. Put them together you'll figure it out.

I could really get after a kdowns lynch considering how much Hiraki wanted to paint him confirmed after the mass roleblock.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:47 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1348, Fate wrote:
In post 1347, WrathChild wrote:You are such an idiot Kurbio.

When was the last time Fate was so wrong twice in a row?

?

Oh you are fucking scum aren't you?

ARENT

YOU

Twice in a row?

You trying to pint hat LLD lynch on me because I FUCKING WANTED NONE OF THAT SHIT

Whats your angle you cheeky scumfuck?

And don't think I've noticed the "OH WOE AS FUCKIN ME GONNA DIE AT NIGHT" shit and here you are two fucking days later, your fakeclaim better be fucking GOLDEN

Wrong about MoI, wrong about Hiplop, wrong about me, but since that is public yet, I just named two off the top of my head.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #141) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:48 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1357, Fate wrote:I'm not going to get my hands filthy in your scumISO to figure out your bullshit fakeclaim.

Just claim it your fucking self

I'd rather see if you're as good as you think you are.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #142) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:58 am

Post by WrathChild »

So you still think I'm scum and just because MoI called you scum it's ok to spend and entire day and a half calling him clown/scum?

To be honest with you Fate, scum-Fate scares the shit out of me. You play with such reckless abandon and get away with it because you're Fate. When you're town that's great because you're right a lot, but when you're scum you get away with being wrong because of your playstyle. I can't figure you out. I am very hesitant to follow Fate to another lynch considering his track record this game.

P-Edit: I killed Dram.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:58 am

Post by WrathChild »

Since Fate was to lazy to figure it out himself.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:02 am

Post by WrathChild »

Seriously Fate?

You aren't this stupid and I know it.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #145) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1374, Fate wrote:I MUST BE SCUM THEN AMIRITE?

What have you done to prove yourself town? Nothing.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #146) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:18 am

Post by WrathChild »

Fate you're being stupid for not seing the obvious that I'm town. The MoI lynch push was stupid. I can't blame you for the Hiplop one because Hiplop killed himself. LLD flipping town was the only thing you can boost about being right on. If you were scum you'd already know that.

On top of that, I'm not pushing you're lynch, I'm just saying I'm not convinced you are town, so why are you getting so worked up about this?

I get that you thought I was brilliant scum in American Gods and if you are town I can see why you are being so dense about my towniness, but seriously. Look at the pieces of the Puzzle. All my claims, breadcrumbs, and night-actions match up with town. Do I really need to explain this in more detail?

How about this tidbit on top of the other stuff. You're convinced I'm riding a fake-claim to town-ville, then why would I be so reluctant to buy that Sera's claim was fake? If I was scum or we were both scum, I'd obviously know fake-claims existed in the level of detail Sera explained his millerness and it would have been a non-issue. This doesn't eliminate the possiblity of Sera being scum and having a fake-claim in a very detailed and unlikely amount of detail, but it should be pretty darn clear that I do not have a fake-claim.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #147) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:25 am

Post by WrathChild »

He would have lynched Town-MoI if he could have.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #148) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 am

Post by WrathChild »

Yeah and I'm not convinced you're town either.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #149) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:55 am

Post by WrathChild »

Fine:

I'm Starkiller from the Force Unleashed 2. I was able to Rolestop at first (including kills) (Force Repulse) and had a Vig-Shot (Force Lightning). If I used the shot, I would gain Miller status and lose my rolestop ability.

There you have it.

I protected MoI Night 1 (in case Mass Block didn't happen) and killed Dram Night 2.

P-Edit
Fuck you too Kurbio.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #150) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:31 am

Post by WrathChild »

@Fate: So in your deranged fantasy world that you live in I'm a one-shot scum vig that bussed the scum-godfather from Day 1 and shot the guy that I thought was most closely tied to to said godfather when he flipped scum?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #151) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 am

Post by WrathChild »

Good thing Fate has you to follow him around and suck his cock.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #152) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:53 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1398, kuribo wrote:
In post 1396, WrathChild wrote:@Fate: So in your deranged fantasy world that you live in I'm a one-shot scum vig that bussed the scum-godfather from Day 1 and shot the guy that I thought was most closely tied to to said godfather when he flipped scum?

you forgot that MoI's not here to make retarded threats against people that challenge your towniness

So care to explain why YOU think I'm scum?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #153) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1402, kuribo wrote:
In post 1400, WrathChild wrote:
In post 1398, kuribo wrote:
In post 1396, WrathChild wrote:@Fate: So in your deranged fantasy world that you live in I'm a one-shot scum vig that bussed the scum-godfather from Day 1 and shot the guy that I thought was most closely tied to to said godfather when he flipped scum?

you forgot that MoI's not here to make retarded threats against people that challenge your towniness

So care to explain why YOU think I'm scum?

when did i say i thought you were scum

You didn't, I was just checking to see if you had your nose so far up Fate's ass that you forgot and contridicted yourself.

Well played.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by WrathChild »

You know that with MoI flipped town there is no possibility of coordination/team outside of thread right?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #155) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:49 am

Post by WrathChild »

Wow, its sure taking a long time for you guys to come up with fake claims.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #156) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:09 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 805, Fate wrote:I approve of the dramonic Vig.

Why thank you. Interesting how you confirm it a vig back then.

In post 873, WrathChild wrote:And we were doing so well... I really don't think MoI is scum. Can someone explain that hard of a bus when I was sitting at L-2 and could have easily been hammered?

PS
I am now a miller.

Obviously I did something the previous night to switch me to a vig.

In post 883, WrathChild wrote:
In post 881, Fate wrote:Idgaf that you were his scumbuddy once you think that means he does the same strat every fucking game?

And how do you know there aren't multiple scumteams?

You're right, I don't know he uses the same strategy ever game, but the thing is, I was the only one pushing for a Hiraki lynch Day 1 and when I got wagonned super hard Day 2, I was pretty much alone in pushing for the Hiraki lynch, scum-MoI had no reason to bus him instead mislynch me if he was scum. Instead Day 2, he pretty much single handly lynched Hiraki, yeah I was calling him out for shit, but nobody listens to much from the guy sitting at L-2.

I know there isnt two scum teams.

This is a pretty hard claim for anyone really paying attention, which no one is.

In post 914, WrathChild wrote:I also am suspicious of the scum-speed bus by Kdowns and LLD combined. Remember when Hiraki was trying to give Kdowns town-pants for his ability being confirmed?

FoS/IGMEOY/YAN: Kdowns

YAN = You are next. I figured I was being subtley obvious enough that I wanted Kdowns to think he was the next one on my hit list, even though I had no more shots. I wanted attention-paying scum to figure that I had more shots and kill me since I was Vanilla Miller at that point.

Ok here's my early crumbs that I killed Dram. Then did you notice Day 1 how hard I associated Dram with Hiraki?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #157) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:12 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1421, Fate wrote:You know I wouldn't be surprised if GreyICE shot Dram and Wrathscum just took credit for it....

But he's just a scum joat thats cheeky as fuck "TROLOL I WAS GODFATHER THEN REG SCUM AFTER MY ASSISINATION NATION?"

Like fuck he wouldn't continue to protect MoI and just REGULARLY push a Dram lynch, the hell are you all on?

Vote: Maxous

Anyway its TIME TO DANCE BABY

SpyreX's info, WHICH BETTER NOT FUCKING CLEAR MAXOUS, does not change that he is scum mcscummen

Besides Fate fishing for wagons in what could possibly be LyLo, I just realized that Fate has been calling me scum for a long time now, but all of it is:

OMFG UR SCUMZOR!

But he has done nothing to build a case against me, then he tries to tell ME I'M MUDSLING!
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1427, SpyreX wrote:PRO TIP

MASSCLAIM ISNT TIME FOR SPEWING BLAH BLAH

IT IS TIME FOR CLAIMING EN MASSE

HENCE THE NAME

GOD

I'm not seeing players flock to making their claims and I have scum to catch in the meantime, but I'm sure you'll be confirming Fate town soon enough and all my efforts will be a waste.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #159) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1429, Fate wrote:Jesus scum spend so much TIME oh their crumbs these days....

WALP

Time for 3 hours of ZzzZzZz

Mudslinger
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:38 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1432, Fate wrote:I sling justice and truth

My iron clad case:

You scum.
You lynched LLD when I told that wagon to shove it.
You breadcrumbed without fear of being caught by scum but with fear of not being believed by town.
You supposedly vigged Dram instead of using PROTECTZ on MoI buttbuddy.
You killed MoI in an attempt to frame me.
You thought your fakeclaim would exempt you from all suspicion forever.
Your suspicions at MyLo are.... maybe me?

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT YOU

WHAT ABOUT YOUR BUDDY MAXOUS

YES YES TALK TO ME ABOUT HIM

wait did I quote that thing yet?

LOL NO I DDINT

I was not the only one to lynch LLD.
I only breadcrumbed when it was more useful to get NKed than it was to be alive.
I could protect all game and miss every time. After Haraki flipped scum, I figured my time would be short (since I yelled that he was scum for two days straight), so I didn't want to waste a one-shot opportunity.
Why the eff would I kill MoI if I were scum? If I am scum I leave the people alive that are sure I'm town.
My Fakeclaim my ass Fate.

P-EDIT: You are really reaching Fate. Let me ask you something. Do you get town to give up trying a lot because how persistant and ignorant you are?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:59 am

Post by WrathChild »

I am not scum so how do you figure?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:00 am

Post by WrathChild »

Also, what is a hider?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #163) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 am

Post by WrathChild »

Unvote me spyrex if you don't want to lose.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #164) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1392, WrathChild wrote:Fine:

I'm Starkiller from the Force Unleashed 2. I was able to Rolestop at first (including kills) (Force Repulse) and had a Vig-Shot (Force Lightning). If I used the shot, I would gain Miller status and lose my rolestop ability.

There you have it.

I protected MoI Night 1 (in case Mass Block didn't happen) and killed Dram Night 2.

P-Edit
Fuck you too Kurbio.

Check your facts bro.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:11 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1446, SpyreX wrote:My facts are checked:

The use of an ability the global RB night and then it mysteriously going away to 'vig' dram?

I.E. Hay look I used the thing the night it couldn't be used then ooohhh I'm a miller and I took my shot but GEE GOLLY GORSH that means I dont have any other abilities now promise

Are you dense?

I specifically said..."I protected MoI Night 1 (in case Mass Block didn't happen)" So in case Kdowns was lying I targeted my #1 town read, MoI.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #166) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:11 am

Post by WrathChild »

Ignoring Spyrex's short-sitedness. Let's look at his info:

Fate
WrathChild
RayFrost
Maxous
Seraphim-Town
SpyreX-Town
kuribo
kdowns-Town

That leaves: Kurbio, Maxous, Ray, WC, and Fate.

How do me and Maxous get OBVscummed out of this?

What happened to Ray, Kurbio and Fate?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1443, SpyreX wrote:Which way do you want to parse it out?

The "LOOK I BE SO TOWN YO" that's been here every day yet somehow you're not dead yet?
The double millers in a setup with a JOAT (did they SAY what they had - regardless, at most 1 investigate I'd assume) and the fact that Sera is town?
The use of an ability the global RB night and then it mysteriously going away to 'vig' dram?
The PoE unless you're gonna say scum either are Vanilla fakers x3 or Rayfrost + 2?

You can roll a 1d4 if you'd like

I vigged Dram the Night after the Roleblock you tool.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #168) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

So are you being stupid or scum?

P-Edit: Rolestop. Read please.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

I wasn't worried about Fate voting max because he could be scum. I'm not scum and any half-wit could see that.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:15 am

Post by WrathChild »

Holy crap. This has so much wrong with it I'm getting Haraki flash-backs.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:17 am

Post by WrathChild »

You are a flipping idiot. There is a difference between roleblocking someone and rolestopping someone.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:17 am

Post by WrathChild »

Want me to hold your hand through this? I know it can be scarey sometimes.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #173) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1458, SpyreX wrote:Please hold my hand.

I'm not very good at this game afterall.

I mean its not like

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... stop&go=Go

doesn't exist

or

the fact the word rolestop has been in 8 posts on this forum ever

However I will give you ONE of those was Kdub

He, in fact, says rolestopper/roleblocker

because its the same thing

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Rolestopper

I had respect for you before this happened.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #174) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:30 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1460, SpyreX wrote:I will never be able to live with losing your respect.

Goodbye cruel world.

You gave THAT up for a single vig shot.

Unvote, Vote Maxous

Did you read anything I wrote today? I was pretty sure I was going to die. Thank you for at least realizing that your case ridiculous and full of crap.

Can you just chill out and explain why Kurbio, Ray and Fate got the free-pass?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #175) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 am

Post by WrathChild »

What? I don't speak internet very fluently, what are you talking about? 1 scum left? So you think I'm still scum? or you think Maxous is the last scum? Or you are just afraid to vote anyone that might call you names? I really don't get where you're going here.

Ok, Mr. GEE WHATS A ROLESTOPPER. I'll buy it for now, because someone as dense about a fairly common role like Rolestopper surely doesn't have the capacity to fabricate hider out of their ass. That is the most likely answer to the missing kill.

So that leaves, Fate, Kurbio, Maxous and Ray. Most likely 3 of the 4 are scum. So first we need to take the towniest person of them and take them off the list, then we find who's the scummiest.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #176) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:49 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1081, SpyreX wrote:Its not REPLACEMENT.

Its simple.

If I had a magic button that said: pick two players and if they are town you win the game it'd be MoI and Kuribo.
If I had a magic button that said: pick THREE players and if they are town you win the game it'd be MoI, Kuribo and Fate.

My heart has a lot of room.

So why didn't you hid behind these two?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #177) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:03 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1251, SpyreX wrote:Yeaaaaa

Unvote, Vote Sera

LLD WILL come out in the wash, so it is known.

In post 1270, SpyreX wrote:Fate.

I've got news.

You're not gonna like it.

In post 1272, SpyreX wrote:Sera is town yo.

Likewise, why would you end the day with a vote on Sera, then hide behind him that night?

Then you leave this for us the next day:

In post 1275, SpyreX wrote:I told you you weren't going to like it.

Kdowns had a confirmed global roleblock but Hiraki was all over his business. Hiplop I didn't even know was here?

So you hid behind behind Kdowns who you could have been 50-50 on at best judging by this post.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:07 am

Post by WrathChild »

Why would you hid behind people you think are scum?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 am

Post by WrathChild »

Seriously, tell me why you hid behind people you thought were scum and I'll tell you my town reads.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #180) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:09 am

Post by WrathChild »

I'll show you my tits too.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #181) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:15 am

Post by WrathChild »

Tell me why you hid behind your scum reads?

Here, as a show of Good Faith, I think Ray is town because of how hard Hiraki pushed to lynch him and hiraki obviously sucked at mafia.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #182) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:23 am

Post by WrathChild »

Yeah, nothing has changed since Day 1.

Back to your answer, I was just making sure you wouldn't slip.

So let me check. You still think I'm scum, even though your case was completely shitty and invalid?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #183) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:27 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1492, Fate wrote:Someones butthurt hiraaki had to be bussed so hard LOLMUD

Spy please don't tell me you have a fuckn innocent on Kdowns

AND PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THIS IS A DOUBLEBACKTOBACKSCUMHIDER GAMBIT

Seriously Fate, read my ISO. Does it look like Hiraki had to be bussed sooooo hard from the point I started pinging on him Day 1?

I am so sick of seeing Fate's stupid ass mudsling posts against me.

I'm really fucked here if I'm stuck with Spyrex, Fate, Kurbio scum team versus me Kdowns, Maxous, Ray and Sera.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #184) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:31 am

Post by WrathChild »

Spyrex, read your own fail-case against me and fucking get a clue.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #185) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:40 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1497, SpyreX wrote:I've been waiting for "LOOK YOU ALL BE SCUM TOGETHER BECAUSE YOUR VOTING FOR MAX EXCEPT THATS NOT EVEN ALL OF YOU"

What's your logic on Max-Scum, what I see is:

"I know me (Spyrex), Kdowns, and Sera are town, that means, scum have to be in WC, Maxous, Ray, Fate and Kurbio...

WC and Maxous are scum!"
-Spyrex
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #186) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:51 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1506, SpyreX wrote:Keep trying to turn the ball back.

You, yourself, said "find the town in Fate, Kuribo, Ray and Max" and then went "Ohh gee golly Ray is town"

Which means you should be voting for max there dont it.

This isn't about what I am or am not doing. I said pick town, take them off the list and pick scummiest. Step one, I picked town now I'm looking for scum.

I'm not voting Max at the moment because there's still shit to figure out and if Max is town he's one-step closer to scum-hammer-range. I really feel like I should trust you Spyrex, but being a complete idiot about your case on me and on maxous isn't helping the cause.

Now answer my question about your case on Maxous.

P-Edit:
I don't like no-lynches
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #187) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1510, SpyreX wrote:No he's saying thats my logic.

Totally disregarding that I've said you two are town pretty much for eternity making it really Ray, Wraith, Max for scumteam but if I were to be hesitant (meaning one of you two WERE scum) it'd be on Ray.

Almost like I said that or something before

Ok, so I'm going through your ISO (I really want to believe you are town, I really do):
#515: Dekes is really scummy, Dekes is now Fate.

And up until #1440you do not explicitly state you have town reads on Fate or Kurbio. Quotes please if I missed them.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #188) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1515, SpyreX wrote:And good lord "I dont know if I can trust you"

You realize that it really doesn't matter the composition of the scumteam if I was being a cheeky bastard who got to pick last it wouldn't have been lol hider. It would have been lol tracker whomever I want is scum GG.

Except you would have a mod-confirmed counter claim.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #189) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1515, SpyreX wrote:And good lord "I dont know if I can trust you"

You realize that it really doesn't matter the composition of the scumteam if I was being a cheeky bastard who got to pick last it wouldn't have been lol hider. It would have been lol tracker whomever I want is scum GG.

As hider, what is the benefits of waiting till last?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #190) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by WrathChild »

god my grammar sucks.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #191) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Ok, I'm not going to push your lynch today. I wish you weren't being such a idiot about mine though. I also still wish you could build a case on Maxous instead of PoE based on me being scum.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #192) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1525, WrathChild wrote:Ok, I'm not going to push your lynch today. I wish you weren't being such a idiot about mine though. I also still wish you could build a case on Maxous instead of PoE based on me being scum.

@Spyrex
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #193) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1538, Fate wrote:My case on Maxous:

In post 1339, Maxous wrote:Damnit, I wanted to post first because you guys did'nt let me post at all yesterday >:(

I assume it's lylo..

So, anyone got anything from last night, with the no kill?
Even a succesful doc protection would be useful right now.

"WHERED MY FUCKIN NIGHTKILL GO BRO?"

/endcase

This is actually pretty legit. I could get behind this. I still think we need more time though.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #194) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by WrathChild »

I'm V/LA until Friday. I thought I'd be able to get on more today but am not. I'm traveling. Return Friday.
Fate wrote:Oh Wrath

dude wraith is horrible dont confuse them like that

uhhh

still not doing anything until RayFrost can be arsed to GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THSI GAME

Awwww, thanks Fate.

V/LA acknowledged
Last edited by Kdub on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #195) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:01 am

Post by WrathChild »

Ok, I'm back. Fate has convinved me of his/her towness. Spyrex has to be town because that's the only explanation of the no-kill. A Scum No-Kill at this point is a possible move but very conservative and when the scum are in such good shape, I don't see them being conservative. So that means by default, Sera and Kdowns are also town. I know I'm town, so that leaves, Ray, Kurbio, and Maxous. That explains why Maxous isn't dead.

If two scum (assuming the above is true and that there were 4 scum to start) are in this pool:

Not Voting (5) - WrathChild, RayFrost, Maxous, kdowns, Fate

and Maxous was indeed town, Maxous would have been hammered.

I'm ready to put my vote down, which would put Maxous at L-1, but I want to make sure everyone has said their piece first. Also please stop me if you find my logic wrong.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #196) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:22 am

Post by WrathChild »

Alright, let's see what happens.

VOTE: Maxous
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #197) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:23 am

Post by WrathChild »

I'll give my respect back to Spyrex if he made up that claim combined with a no-kill last night.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #198) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:44 am

Post by WrathChild »

I saw no objection to my comments, so I felt like I'd go ahead with it. You thinking Spyrex is lying?

UNVOTE
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #199) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:05 am

Post by WrathChild »

Do you still doubt that I'm town?

Do you think Spyrex is being honest?