Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Hoppster »

yeah so it's 4am almost

but yeah

UNVOTE:
VOTE: SA

got a few notes jotted down which I'll get up tomorrow

basically though that last list of reads is totally a scumclaim.

did have a gut-town-lean on sleepless from first post ala mastin but probably just me being retarded will check tomorrow when not so tired.

SpyreX seems to be playing similarly to that recently finished game which I don't recall in my sleep-deprived state but everybody complained postgame about how obvscum he was. I didn't see it myself but a skim gives me a similarish vibe here although idrk. I have '981 Spy counter' in my notes which iirc meant that his post was a blatant push of a counterwagon but I need to check that.

Rhinox is a good choice for sleeplessbuddy and possibly zdenek as well

Reck is obvtown, Hindu and e_k are pretty town, Socio is probtown, DGB is probtown, leaning town on kev and Grimm.

(Need to check Flash Mafia about DGB, somebody said she claims when she puts herself forward to be lynched as town but I don't remember that.)

Lowell is sadly probably town for 1078.

Can't remember any stances that spring has made...

fuck it's 4:20 now I type slowly when I'm tired admittedly phonepost but still goodnight
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Soo I thought I'd fall instantly asleep but I didn't so here I am weeee

I checked, It is just me being retarded with my guttown read on SA (or maybe it's me being retarded now with my confirmation bias w/e I just know I'm being retarded in some way) and Spyrex 981 may on hindsight not have been what I thought it was too tired to work out ATM but not too tired to post this apparently weird how things work

Cbaaaa to find flash mafia right now but might be back in 10 mins again who knows
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1116, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Hop, what about my reads don't you like?

Yeah, this will kinda suck for you but basically the tone and wording just feels unnatural and feigned.

Admittedly not as SLAM-DUNK as I'd imagined last night/early this morning, but still enough for me to be satisfied with my vote.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Khan - ... it looks like he's back after Kuribo after pushing him, letting up, and being called out for letting up.
Actually, no. Looks like I'm wrong.
He was defending himself against Kuribo, not attacking him. Posts some reads with reasons. Meh, I don't agree with a lot of what he's saying, but he's definitely pushing hard for what he wants. I think he's scummier than I thought he was before, but still not a top scum read.

Seriously, what?

I appreciate that sometimes opinions change but you just do not type out "well I think KK is blablabla because etc. WAIT ACTUALLY HE'S NOT DISREGARD MY LAST PARAGRAPH" all in one post.

Maybe that's what went inside your head, but if it is you just press the backspace key and rewrite "Well KK is X" into "KK is not X". Not difficult. I really don't understand the town-thinking behind "hmmm well I just changed my mind and KK is actually not X but I'll keep the bits where I say that he is X because lolbackspaceis4losers!" It just comes across as scum trying to maximise the percieved content of their post.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Kuribo - I'm not going to waste the time sifting through everything for this. My opinion on him should have been clear throughout the game. He was really scummy, slowly got a little better, them BAM! Dropped that town tell looking back and realizing scum were daytalking. He's probtown.

Usage of 'BAM' (paticularly capitalised) feels forced. Feels like scum over-justifying an inconsistent read.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Lowell - This one is hard for me. He's very non existant. I think we are more likely to find something out about him after we get some flips because people seem to have clear thoughts on him somehow. Let's see. He was confident kublai and myself were scum early on. Reck, Spring, Socio, and Kuribo town. I'd be interested to know why. Most of that is different from my early reads. His vote post on me looks pretty genuine, actually. You know what? When I look closer, Lowell doesn't seem the way I've been picturing him. I thought he was quiet, lurky, kind of inactive, but I had it wrong. He's just concise. Plenty of reads. Plenty of reasons. Just not a lot of words. Lowell is town.

Again with the "well this but wait no actually it's not that".

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Malth/Sera- Malth didn't do anything except joke vote, say he couldn't keep up, and ask to be replaced. Therefore, I couldn't get a read on him. Sera has two posts saying he has homework and is working on the game. I'd like to see at least partial stuff. Slight scum read just because he claimed to be "working on it" but has provided absolutely nothing. Not one read. Not one vote. Nothing.

You claim that you
could not
get a read on math (ie. it was
impossible
to obtain a read on him) but you have a slight scum-read on Sera (bearing in mind this was before his #1098)?

I used the multi-ISO to ISO them together... absolutely boggled.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Rhinox - My first thought is that he seems quieter than usual. That can easily be explained by the large game though. I lean town, but am definitely interested to see what I'll find when I read up. Kublai vote looks legit. Calls the first 12 pages noise. Seems like he'd be able to pull
something
out of it. At least something more than just Kublai is scum. He's going on about the noise thing too much and I don't like the "I don't fit in" stuff about a dinosaur era and whatever. It looks like excuses to me. You have to adapt. Sees me at L-1 and says the case sucks but I'm not townish. So he's fencesitting. Avoiding the wagon, but leaving options open. Hmm. Wonder why I didn't see this scum earlier.

oh man this whole thing just stinks of scumbuddy-distancedistancedistance

You soft-attack him for being quiet but then straight away defend him. Then you lean town on him and make a vague attack that isn't
necessarily
indicative of alignment ("Seems like he'd be able to pull
something
out of it"). More vague attacks ("excuses... You have to adapt") which again could just be personal criticisms rather than anything indicative of alignment, and then the last bit is just "welp my scumbuddy made a weird stance on me how should I react to that" and you end up concluding scum from leaning town.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Spring - She's escaping attention very well. Did the sideline thing by "siding with kuribo". Voted me cuz it was the cool thing to do (Or maybe because I called her scum). A lot of discrediting on my case on her. And my Fate case (connection?). Votes Kuribo for being vulgar. She keeps popping in with maybe a read or two just to seem like she's not lurking. I don't like it.

lolconnectionz let me just put it in brackets with a question mark so I seem like town weighing up somthing in my head

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:- Seemed like Chunk and Pine earlier as far as reads/reasons and what not, but seems to have fallen off the radar. Hmm. Actually, first few posts don't look that way at ith the case, but it looks genuine. Switches to Khan because he has no support for Elvis. Meh, I think he's town, but not as town as I thought before.

Again with the "Blablabla... actually NO!"

"
Meh
, I think he's town" feels forced.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Grimm
Lowell
Chunk
Kuribo

Pine
Elvis
reck
DGB

Finally I'm confused as to why you've distinguished between green-town and turquoise-town. Reading your reads I would expect all of them to be on the same level: both Grimm and DGB open with "Still town" yet they're different colours (and at extreme ends of each colour).

(sidenote: when the fuck did we get this smiley? :] )
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Hoppster »

oh cool so two lynches yeah

VOTE: springlullaby /
Nominate springlullaby for immediate death

No problems with SpyreX being the other death.

In post 676, springlullaby wrote:I'm amending my town read on Fate, he is back at slightly scummy null.

VOTE SA

I decided that he is still the scummiest.
"Still"? You were voting Reck previously.

In post 863, springlullaby wrote:I've been prodded :)
catching up

seriously using a smiley "teehee prodded" wtf

wtf

In post 920, springlullaby wrote:I have null on chev. I think the person making the best point about the chev wagon is rhinox, beside that it's a lame wagon.
I'm willing to policy lynch kuribo next time time he steps out of line. Shattered Viewpoint is in my definitive town list.

SA is playing post-closedeath laying low, it's manipulative but I question whether town wouldn't do it too.
But kinda want to see him flip just to get a better read on reck and spyrex.

loldance around making a stance on SA (no problem with keeping a vote on SA though)

In post 1047, springlullaby wrote:Spyrex softclaiming at L-3000 is no go. Better have something good to back that up.
I've been pondering over the live sex lives of gay twinks in canada. I think the whole Reck being demonstrative of 'protective' attitude toward grimmjow is most likely an icky attempt at showing affection than anything really scummy. It's a null.
I wanna vote DGB now but heartstrings have been pulled hard. Damn canadians. Purr Evul.
Falling back on my
vote SA
feels comfortable.
I predict doom for this town as people like each other way too much.

this is just fluff fluff fluff no stances not saying anything hehe damn canadians
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Hoppster »

just checked my PM, I have no role name that I can see.

SpyreX, how does the flavour distinguish 'someone's organs to fail with my drugs' and giving them the drugs instead?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Hoppster »

so is it one ability or two? >____>
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Hoppster »

only two factions.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Hoppster »

@ Pine:
Does your Role PM make it clear what night the 'motivation' takes place? Ie, were you under the impression that you would be boosting SpyreX's actions Night 1 as opposed to Night 2?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1174, kuribo wrote:but wait

In post 1141, Max wrote:Basically as a part of the creepy ritual that these guys have going on they require some organs, but they need to fail in a particular way (It isn%u2019t a ritual if it isn%u2019t really precise). So, they drug people and they usually die.

doesn't that imply that the ritual is how scum makes their NKs?

this is what I originally thought

then I thought "no, I'm a DUMBFUCK, I'm probably wrong", so.

I also thought that the flavour suggested the SP kill was some sort of NK or vengeful-kill-the-hammer-variant, but then again, :DUMBFUCK:!
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Hoppster »

FUCK YOU SMILEY
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Hoppster »

we're ready for you to be useful whenever, Rhinox.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Hoppster »

I AM A DUMBFUCK.

FUCK MY LIFE.

to soothe my wounded ego, I shall join this most excellent Rhinox wagon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rhinox

P-edit: No, that just means Pine is a bit of an idiot like me.

P-edit2: You don't care? welp

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pine
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Hoppster »

my role PM says 'Great Leader'

did you just claim scum
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Hoppster »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rhinox

yeah I'm buying that Pine-flavour. Misled leader makes sense with the rest of the flavour.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Hoppster »

Mod: I'm about 70% sure that Rhinox isn't voting himself.

Pine: What's the flavour justification for us having a party (following your sacrifice)?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Hoppster »

socio is dead dude
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Hoppster »

Pine, so your role is 'Town Manager' yet your flavour has you as only a
former
manager of the cult?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1221, Pine wrote:Max got back to me and said that he wouldn't be acknowledging the sacrifice in public,
as it would confirm me in a way that was not intended in the design.

Not buying this bit.

I don't doubt that if you're town he would get back to you (and indeed that might have been his rationale), but I DO doubt that he would feel the need to justify his decision to you over PM (not only because A: he doesn't need to, he's the Mod and it's his setup, but B: because it is verging on interfering - why talk to your players about the setup any more than necessary?).

Basically it stinks of scum trying to fabricate a response from the Mod. Asking the mod in-thread as well was just badbadbad (obviously he would never answer that in-thread so it comes across as scum going for :bonuspoints:). The fact that your ability only activates following a lynch is very dodgy as well, as (along with your super-awesome-plans-for-saving-it-until-late-game) it just sets up a situation where you say "DON'T WORRY GAIZ, I GOT THIS :SELF-SACRIFICE:" and then when it turns out you're a lying scumbag we're in lylo or we lose or whatever.

It doesn't seem like a terribly complicated ability either, yet you claimed to have troubles understanding it (or at the very least difficulties weighing up costs vs benefits, even that's fairly obvious [trading no scum night-kill/powers albeit you being dead for missed night of town PRs]).

So, yes, very much a fake-claim.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pine

The flavour is also all over the place:
In post 1216, Pine wrote:The flavor is that as a former Baroness and the former manager of the cult
In post 1221, Pine wrote:The manager part is that I was managing an estate in southern England when recruited to the original cult, and quickly became the Misled Leader's right hand and manager. The role name is "Town Manager"

so you're the town manager who is a former manager of a cult but also a former estate manager but also the current manager of the cult yeah umm.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Hoppster »

You could clear up what you're actually a current/former manager of and you could also explain why you found your action so puzzling.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Hoppster »

*ability, not action.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Hoppster »

elvis_knits wrote:Me: "Rhinox stole my car."
Rhinox: "So stealing cars is bad? I'll keep that in mind next time my wife is dying and I need to drive her to the hospital and your car is the only one around!"
Me: "There are plenty of cars around, your wife isn't dying, and hey, actually you don't have a wife."

10/10, I thought this was very witty and relevant

DGB is a relatively strong town read for me though, so:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: springlullaby

case sorta

also add the <no post> <no post> <HEHE LET ME GET ON THIS RHINOX WAGON> <no post> <no post> cycle today.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1329, springlullaby wrote:
Vote fate

out of interest, are you

a) trying?
b) reading?
c) distancing?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Hoppster »

I feel stupid now.

Having said that, not voting Rhinox yet as I want to hear back from them as they may have some explanation/SECRET MASON CODE.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Hoppster »

@ Pine:
Bearing in mind that some people are concerned about your claim, when do you propose to sacrifice yourself?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Huh, forgot that this game had no deadlines.

To All: Why are you ignoring springlullaby / my push on springlullaby?
(There is probably a subtle difference between the two and I can't tell which it is.)

I'm satisfied with a Rhinox lynch but I really do prefer a springlullaby lynch, and since there's no deadlines I feel that everybody voting Rhinox should take a look at springlullaby.

Her recent posts show that she clearly isn't trying but somehow she is being allowed to just coast lazily through today.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Hoppster »

becauseeeeee I want to lynch springlullaby and I want to know how I can get a springlullaby lynch?

(Or are you talking about the bit in brackets?)

kuribo wrote:and also, if we lynch springlullaby and shattered viewpoint, does that mean i'll be able to talk about my anatomy again?

-doesn't get it-
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Hoppster »

oh i get it

... so what are your views on springlullaby?

p-edit: hooray for kuribo's anatomy
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Hoppster »

wow so all I had to say was more voats pl0x?

fucking awesome
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Hoppster »

springlullaby's posts today

In post 1262, springlullaby wrote:Will catch up today.
In post 1288, springlullaby wrote:I'm go with a Rhinox wagon.
Vote Rhinox
In post 1329, springlullaby wrote:
Vote fate
In post 1382, springlullaby wrote:^^
So cheeky. Lulz.
Vote rhinox
In post 1504, springlullaby wrote:
Vote shattered viewpoint

Why are you voting me?

moar springlullaby voats pl0x

@
DGB
: Why are SocioPath and Sleepless Assassin still on your list of reads?

Unless we're going to let Rhinox ride a conftown until endgame (which I would disagree with fwiw, as it absolutely cannot be ruled out that he is gambitting scum until he actually sacrifices himself), I'm of the opinion that he should self-sacrifice, largely for the reasons he explains himself here:
In post 1501, Rhinox wrote:Still intending to switch unless ppretty much everyone demands i dont. Its not just me vs elli, you guys can still lynch him afteri switch. I dont want to not switch even if you guys ask me not to and then here later on SURELY IT WAS JUST A PLOY TO GET PEOPLE OFF YOUR WAGON YOU HADNO INTENTION OF. SWITCHING DID YOU RHINOX HUH SCUM????? Or kept around as lynchbait for lylo WELL I GUESS IT WAS RHINOX ALL ALONG.

If we're going to let him live but not treat him as a conftown, then I anticipate we're going to have to lynch him at some point because, assuming he's not scum, I hardly see scum NK'ing him (no offence meant), so he may as well die today.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1534, elvis_knits wrote:Rhinox being L-2 is not a good time for hoppster to go "Rhinox seems scummy but how about my SL case." IT's one thing if you don't think rhinox is scum, but to soft support the rhinox case WHILE you derail it is scummy.

It was only then (Rhinox at L-2) that I remembered that this game had no deadlines.

I've had it drilled into me from past games / reading other games that Large Games are all about town compromising for lynches, because otherwise nothing gets done.

I was
satisfied
with the Rhinox wagon, and in a game with normal deadlines I would have been happy for it to be the lynch wagon.

However, when I remembered that there was no deadline, I thought to myself: "Why should I compromise for a wagon which is clearly not the best one when we have time for everybody to realise that they should be voting springlullaby?"

With no deadline, we have time to ensure that we get
the best lynch
, not a merely 'satisfactory' lynch, each and every day.

In post 1534, elvis_knits wrote:Also, I have two reasons I don't like this SL wagon. 1)Started when Rhinox was L-2 with a "rhinox is scum but let's wagon SL" and 2)I like most of her votes even if content is low.

1) I have explained above.

2) Baffles me. She clearly is making no attempt today at all and shows no concern at lacking any content, seemingly content to just dip under the radar. She offers no response despite being attacked by me earlier today, and the only vote on her she reacts to at all is Shattered Viewpoint's vote. She's offered no stances or input today and is almost revelling in her own uselessness.

I paticularly destest her #1382 - she KNOWS she's being far more useless than Lowell and I just get this overwhelming sense of scum glee from her post.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1536, Hinduragi wrote:Seraphim, Grimmjow, Shattered Viewpoint, Zdenek, Lowell, and Springlullaby all need to be vigged but basing the case on them "not providing much content" as the reason they should be lynched D2 with one mislynch already is retarded.

"not providing much content" != "making no effort to post content, to contribute opinions/stances towards the game or to respond to suspicions against her, and instead is happily popping in to change her vote (without providing anything resembling town motivation) and to just generally coast through the day, only stopping briefly to revell in her own uselessness ("SO CHEEKY, LOOK THIS IS ALSO SELF-REFERENTIAL LULZ")"

In post 1562, kuribo wrote:
In [url=1559 [/url], Zdenek wrote:
In [url= 1557[/url], Ellibereth wrote:I SPY A FUN FACT IN THIS POST
I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE

That we have a hospital after all??

haha, holy crap, you're right, it does mention the hospital

it also says that all members of the town will have a character name

-doesn't have a character name [and is town...]-
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1565, kuribo wrote:spring's contentless posting is the worst kind, the kind that pretends to be content

she's not even pretending to provide content

she clearly fucking knows she's being useless
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1567, kuribo wrote:So how is that any different from SV or Lowell, in that case? I'd argue that spring absolutely is trying to give the illusion of scumhunting.

there is no fucking way we are looking at the same set of posts

I am talking about this
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1569, kuribo wrote:I was more referring to day 1, but especially compared to that, her Day 2 play is just lazy, lazy lazy. And probably scum.

oh yeah her day 1 scumhunting is a bunch of stanceless crap

day 2 just takes the piss

@ Mod: Mistake on VC - springlullaby is voting both SV and Rhinox - it should just be the former

In post 1549, kuribo wrote:and if any of you guys are on the fence about SL, when I get home this afternoon, I'll explain why I think she's scummy. Even over Rhinox.

^^^ do you have anything more to add now, or have you said everything?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Hoppster »

>__>

I'm not scum.

Why the fuck would FatetownCop investigate Hoppster of all people?

Please don't quickhammer me until everybody has posted
(ie. give people a chance to CC Fate).

Not going to bother with a final list of reads because nobody will bother to look at it once I'm dead and springlullaby not being scum makes me think I'm probably wrong on most of my reads.

Pine does need to die at some point though, don't forget about that.

VOTE: Fate
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Hoppster »

>___>

I know that realistically that a Fate lynch is never going to happen barring a CC. I wasn't trying to talk my way out of a lynch, I was hoping that town would have the good sense to wait for everybody to post so that in the event that Fate is a lying scumbag faking a guilty (as is the case) he might be CC'ed and we could thus string him up without me having to die today.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that he chose to fake a guilty on me? Is that complimenting my play (MUST REMOVE THREAT OF HOPPSTER) or insulting it (HEAHAHAAHAHA EASY MISLYNCH IN HOPPSTER)?

-__-

oh wellllll

i guess i can go and scream hatefully at springlullaby in the dead qt
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1709, Fate wrote:Lolscumclaim

l2counterclaim cop yourself

I look forward to you joining me in the Dead QT after you are lynched tomorrow.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Pine: how sure are you that I am scum?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Pine: Are you confident enough that I'm scum that you are willing to sacrifice yourself tomorrow in the event that I flip town?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Then vote me ffs.

There is a claimed fucking guilty on me, and THAT is what gives you bad mojo?

That gives me major bad mojo.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Claimed guilty and no claim = VT claim...

It's not like flavour is going to make the difference between town listening to me or Fate.

It is like you are flailing wildly for reasons to justify your stance when actually there is a claimed guilty and town wouldn't feel so incredibly compelled to overjustify their stance on me.

P-Edit: This was to e_k
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1747, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 1744, Hoppster wrote:Claimed guilty and no claim = VT claim...

It's not like flavour is going to make the difference between town listening to me or Fate.

It is like you are flailing wildly for reasons to justify your stance when actually there is a claimed guilty and town wouldn't feel so incredibly compelled to overjustify their stance on me.

P-Edit: This was to e_k

Are you saying that you're caught scum and I shouldn't bother to try to analyze anything?

No, I'm just confused (and mildly amused) by your wild and panicked flailing to paint me as scummy when there is no need to flail anyway since Fate has faked a guilty on me.

oh well

(I'm currently entertaining the thought that your clumsiness today is because Fate 'forgot' to tell you he was going to fake a guilty on me last night in the scum QT)

PLEASE MAKE SURE ELVIS DIES AT SOME POINT

ALSO PINE

(and Fate obv)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Hoppster »

k.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”