SMBM II: Defense of Yoshi's Island (Final! MVPs announced!)

Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Matias »

I'm not sure why warriormode is getting a scummy for this. you guys wouldn't even have lynched diddin hadn't I pointed it out
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Matias »

In post 2087, Bowser wrote:
Town MVP:
Town started to start sinking a bit a few days after he died. If he'd have lived, then the game would probably have ended differently. I'm giving it to
DemonHybrid/Matias

Scum MVP:
There are two awards here, because without one's gambit, the other would not have lived to the end. Those two would be
Vifam

Oh wow, I totally agree about that scum MVP!
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Matias »

In post 2091, Bowser wrote:I've had enough of your griping. You lost, you're mad. It's just a fucking game. Deal with it.

are you talking to me?

you realize that I'm talking about how everyone's jizzing over warrior's play (it does NOT deserve a fucking scummy) and not the outcome of the game, right?

I can get mean right the fuck back, so please tell me that you're picking a fight over the right thing
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Matias »

or do you want to move this discussion over to the scummy thread where you can join the other idiots in orgasming over warrior mode doing jack shit while vifam sets him up even though he should have been lynched the second after town noticed that he was "left alive"?

Vifam's setup was the best play of this game and it wasn't even DONE at the right time. the mafia deserved the win. they got it. they do NOT deserve scummies.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Matias »

I explained everything in that scummy thread.

whatever.
My GTKAS
My old account

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”