Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sun May 21, 2006 2:59 pm

Post by Pink Princess »

I am very excited that I can't be lynched today! My heartfelt thanks to whomever the mystery person is - what a fantastic choice for lynch immunity. I could not have chosen better myself. Well, it looks like this is the random voting phase of the game. Let me scroll back up to see the player list so I can decide where to place my random vote. I see Vaughn is in this game. Trivia Tidbit: He does not do random votes. I have never been in a post restriction game before. I think I will read the first one when I have time.
Random Vote: themanhimself
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Mon May 22, 2006 11:54 am

Post by Pink Princess »

The Spanish restriction is a large pain, but I don't find it terribly smurfy or unlikely. Thanks doc for the translation - I appreciate the saved trip to the Babel Fish Spanish translator.
I would like to hear a little bit more about the restrictions of the ducks, though. I also find it interesting that there are two of them. In the original Post Restriction game, as most likely know, there were two mimes, one being a fake. But a mime is a much more common restriction than a duck - choosing a duck as a fake restriction is a bit odd. That's assuming one of them is fake, which I'm not for now. Speaking of assumptions, I'm trying not to assume that what held true in the first game holds true in this game.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Mon May 22, 2006 2:26 pm

Post by Pink Princess »

I still don't know quite a few of the restrictions, so I can't really make my list of believability yet. I'm getting the idea that popular opinion is to base our suspicions on the believability of the post restrictions...I don't much like that idea at this point in the game, considering it rests on the assumption that scum chose their own restrictions. Possible, yes. Definite, no. I might be totally wrong here (but thankfully, I am unlynchable at the moment...I <3 Mystery Person) So I am just going to look around for some scummy behavior instead of basing everything on my opinion of the restrictions.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Tue May 23, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by Pink Princess »

I have a restriction - do we tell everyone what our restriction is? How does that part of the game work? My restriction is far less obvious than the Spanish posts, the stuttering or the judge (etc.), but it is here - I thought it would be obvious in the random vote phase. Fortunately, my restriction is not too far out of character for me. I have not figured out what a few of the other restrictions are, and I agree with Nightfall, it seems that some do not have one. I think for now, I will
unvote
my random vote.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Wed May 24, 2006 2:47 am

Post by Pink Princess »

I also find it interesting that themanhimself suddenly picked up a restriction that is absent in his first several posts and seems very similar to D-M's (it did not pop up until after D-M posted). I think that is along the lines of what what M-M was saying, anyway. If not, omit the also in the first sentence. So, what does everyone think of a mass restriction claim as suggested by ID? I think it is a good idea, it will perhaps help with those of us who have less obvious restrictions (or none at all). Maybe it will help sort through any repeat restrictions (namely D-M and theman's)
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Wed May 24, 2006 5:49 am

Post by Pink Princess »

Twomz wrote:Erm... the 2 people with the same restriction. But, it's obvious some people's roles aren't going to be obvious, so a restriction of say, having to post like the restrictions of people voting you, might be impossible.
I'll jump into the courtroom drama...Um, does anyone else see this statement as a bit odd, or is it just me? It strikes me as leading the witness. I am keeping my eye on you, Twomz. You too, themanhimself. I'm waiting for his response to the allegations before I come to a solid conclusion. Stikey has a good point about revealing restrictions and potentially revealing information about our roles. I wonder, though, if a mass post restriction claim will help make fakers obvious, or at least help us catch it if there are those who aren't keeping to their restrictions. Anyone else like to weigh in on their opinion of the mass claim?
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Thu May 25, 2006 2:40 pm

Post by Pink Princess »

I find it interesting that themanhimself's supposed mason buddy is voting for him. Theman picked up his restriction in Post 44. Then, in Post 90, D-M voted for him, asking why he suddenly acquired a similar courtroom restriction. So theman found out his restriction and mason partner way back in Post 44, but D_M isn't told of his mason buddy at this time? That seems pretty shady. Add ID's post 111 to that, and it's a pretty solid case. Enough to me to vote for him.
Vote:themanhimself

Nix - do you have to follow CD's voting patterns? If the answer is yes, why is Nightfall, the third duck, not a part of the vote train? If the answer is no, simply disregard the question.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Thu May 25, 2006 4:47 pm

Post by Pink Princess »

Stikey! I was going to quote the first part of your post and say it was a really good thought, but I kept reading and found the whole post is chock full of really good points. So I won't quote the whole thing. But you definately deserve a :goodposting:
I am also interested to hear why the silent speaker wants to hammer so badly. I think it is wise to hold off on the next vote until we have an explanation.
I'm pretty convinced theman is scum. Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever heard of a mason group where one partner is not aware of his mason buddy (which I'm assumnig D_M isn't)?
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Fri May 26, 2006 2:09 am

Post by Pink Princess »

Take a quack look at Nightfall's posting/voting patterns for an answer there.
Oh, wow. I missed the connection because Nightfall has yet to vote for managuy and I didn't really go back far enough...but Nightfall hasn't posted either, and thus the no vote. I should have paid a bit closer attention. Okay, so the three ducks vote together. Which means that Nightfall's vote will be on themanhimself when he gets here. I'm not sure about silent's request to hammer the scumbag. I'm curious to see what will happen. If he is scum, his requirement would be to hammer his partner and get a prize? That's not quite a balieveable as a pro-town being given the incentive of hammering scum.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #138 (isolation #9) » Tue May 30, 2006 2:09 am

Post by Pink Princess »

Oh boo. I hate being quartered.
Good luck town!
and pink princess' niceness
:D