Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:19 pm

Post by Bacde »

Glork wrote:Follow Mao Zedong Thought!

Vote: Bacde
because obviously, he doesn't follow the great Mao Zedong.
How dare you say such heresy!

Chairman Mao is the Great Leader, Great Helmsman, Great Supreme Commander, Great Teacher!

Vote: Glork
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:01 pm

Post by Bacde »

Amelia, thats something some people seem to want to hide right now, in case there is a pattern behind the quotes.

Also, in the first post it says "The People of China vs. The Maoists"

I'm sure we can all guess who the scum are.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:14 pm

Post by Bacde »

Does anyone else here think that the quotes don't mean anything?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by Bacde »

So, what does everyone think about the Maoists?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:31 pm

Post by Bacde »

No, I don't think no lynch would be a good possibility. Killing scum is never as probable as killing town. If it is just as probable, or more probable, we'd have something to worry about.

Also, just fyi, has no one read my first post? I wonder why people keep claiming that I have no start quote. I definately posted something that could be considered a start quote.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:44 pm

Post by Bacde »

If a double voter exists to the extent that both of their posts are shown on the vote count, I think its fair game for people to point it out. Trying to hide it seems folly to me, since it would be so obvious.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:26 pm

Post by Bacde »

Actually Fritzler has a point.
Unvote: Glork; Vote: Y
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by Bacde »

:cry:
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by Bacde »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:People shouldn't be bandwagonned for being their normal selves.

unvote, vote: Bacde
FoS: Cogito Ergo Sum
Are you implying I'm not acting like my normal self?

And Mystery Meat, obviously I do think so.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:53 am

Post by Bacde »

I don't know why so many people bandwagoned me for something so stupid. I didn't like my random vote, and hadn't changed it since then, and decided to move it another person.

However, now seeing Y also jump on the wagon, I'm getting pretty happy with my vote for now. And I don't appreciate your comments Fritz.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Bacde »

I disagree. I wasn't quiet at all. You accuse me of doing things I haven't. I take full responsibility for my votes.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by Bacde »

Sigh. Cogito Ergo Sum, I announce the change of my random vote to a less-than random vote, announce my reasoning, and for some reason you think you have some magic tell homing device on me? Bullshit. Try reading the thread over again plz.

What I did notice, however, is that as soon as I voted Y, you unvoted Y. Interesting.

Anyway, I looked at Y's previous posts. I don't know if its just Y's playstyle, but there is some very interesting activity. Tell me Y: Why is your bandwagon Illogical?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by Bacde »

And I disagree with a no lynch :/
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:41 pm

Post by Bacde »

SOS- The hell? If I seemed so scummy to you before you thought I supported a no-lynch, why did you suddenly unvote me? Strange.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:21 pm

Post by Bacde »

Shamrock wrote:Well, since I haven't posted here in a while...

I don't see the point in doing a no-lynch because we don't actually gain any information that way. As I don't see a better case and I can't find anyone else who I think is particularly scummy, I'm willing to go along with the Bacde bandwagon for today.

Unvote
(was I voting?)
Vote: Bacde
FoS: Shamrock
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:36 pm

Post by Bacde »

Ugh, those who are on me right now act as though I've been hiding behind others all game, which is something I haven't been doing. I've been stating my reasons, opinions, and ideas the entire game, all while having my own voice.

If you guys REALLY want to run up me REALLY this badly with THIS much of an agenda, can you please do it for something I have actually done?

I'm not hiding, and switching votes once so far this game doesn't make me lynch-happy, or a hider, it makes me conservative, and someone who doesn't want to keep his origional random vote. Would you really prefer that I go back to randomly voting, or do you want to make progress here?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:45 pm

Post by Bacde »

Ameliaslay wrote:
thedocsalice wrote:"for the way he blindly followed a Fritzler vote."
Again, this is not a total excuse for behavior, but in my experience, Bacde always follows Fritzler. Albeit, the other game I saw this happen in, Fritzler was scum and Bacde almost got lynched for it.
:cry: At least I didn't vote for Phoebus. I was torn between my two loves, winning, and Fritzler.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by Bacde »

A rapidly growing bandwagon? You moron, the most his votes were at was 5, soon overwhelmed by the bandwagon against me.

You want the reason I voted for him? Heres a fucking hint: READ WHAT I'VE SAID. Honestly, with LML and Fritzler and BJ on Y, I figured they were on to something, and I decided to help out the best players in our game. I've told both the push and pull factors in my switching my vote: my current vote at the time was stupid, the Y vote was better.

And how does me not feeling any other bandwagon make me less scummy? In your opinion, should I just jump on every single wagon there is? IS THAT progress to you?

Is no one suspicious of this retarded bandwagon against me, or how fast it has grown? Personally, I think Y is a good direction to go, mainly because his vote against me seemed only to be to save his own skin. That seems scummier to me than anything anyone else has done this game.

You want to know what I want to hear? Tell my why my vote change was scummy? I've refuted all of your stupid, idiotic statements against me. What scummy actions did my vote change resemble? Tell me please how I was scummy. Too many people are just joining this idiotic backwards bandwagon just because they see it as the easy way to go. I doubt there is anything you can say to refute that, because that is the truth. I'm tired of being bandwagoned d1. So screw you.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Bacde »

Whatever. You are making something out of nothing, and honestly I can say that you are really fucking good at doing that. Props dude.

I just hope that when I'm lynched or nightkilled that you guys (the better players) look at those pushing this bandwagon the hardest.

And Y, can you please stop
Strawmanning
? It really doesn't help out the game.

And for those of you joining this bandwagon as of late just to help the day along, you might as well not, because I have nothing extra to give you guys.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:31 pm

Post by Bacde »

Also, what really annoys me is that you didn't even answer my question. You worked your way around it.

Yes I changed my vote. Yes, there was little reasoning behind it. I'm not denying anything. I want to know what is so scummy about it. Please don't strawman/work your way around this question kthx.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by Bacde »

At Cogito's request
Y wrote:
Bacde wrote:A rapidly growing bandwagon? You moron, the most his votes were at was 5, soon overwhelmed by the bandwagon against me.
5 votes in less than 12 hours with no other reason than "Fritzler said so" is a rapidly growing baseless bandwagon.
Agains, 5 votes, max. You already pointed out yourself that all of them left immediately. You use contradictory arguments against me.
Y wrote:
Bacde wrote:You want the reason I voted for him? Heres a fucking hint: READ WHAT I'VE SAID.
we did:
Bacde wrote:Actually Fritzler has a point.
Unvote: Glork; Vote: Y
Your reason is "Fritzler said so".
Yes. You found me out. Oh no. Now if you can find the place where I said 'Frizler has all responsibility for my vote', then I would understand this bandwagon.
Y wrote:
Bacde wrote:Honestly, with LML and Fritzler and BJ on Y, I figured they were on to something, and I decided to help out the best players in our game.

So 3 random votes are really a good base to go on now days... Interesting...
Now that I think about that, LML had a not so random vote:
LML wrote:Yes, I'm lazy and only wanted to type one letter.
Sorry for being mistaken. The votes did have a logical explanation.
I'll honestly tell you that I didn't know they were random. Make what you want of it. At least I'm happy with my vote now though.
Y wrote:
Bacde wrote:I've told both the push and pull factors in my switching my vote: my current vote at the time was stupid, the Y vote was better.
Of course it's better, it has only one letter instead of a full name. And Fritzler said so.
You forgot the pull factors, but thanks for trying to make me look stupid and scummy with your sass. Again, my current vote sucked, as it was random. And I wasn't feeling any of the idiotic (Twomz) wagons.
Y wrote:
Bacde wrote:And how does me not feeling any other bandwagon make me less scummy? In your opinion, should I just jump on every single wagon there is? IS THAT progress to you?
Not all of them. Just the ones that have good reasons.
Then GTFO my bandwagon. I switched 1 vote. I didn't even try to get others on the freaking bandwagon. You are trying to get others on my bandwagon. THERE IS A MAJOR FUCKING DIFFERENCE.
Y wrote:
Bacde wrote:Is no one suspicious of this retarded bandwagon against me, or how fast it has grown? Personally, I think Y is a good direction to go, mainly because his vote against me seemed only to be to save his own skin. That seems scummier to me than anything anyone else has done this game.
So you do have a good reason after all. Too bad you got to it a week too late, basing yourself on the outcome of your own vote. I think we should do it all the time: We vote for someone, and if he defends himself we were right and our vote is a good one. Wait, someones calling me... Sorry to announce that the system already exists and it's called "
Random Voting
".
Wait, people aren't allowed to defend themselves? I don't even know what you are trying to fucking say here, but I'll assume it holds more of your sass, craplogic, and sarcastic comical statements directed at me to make me look stupid here too. Yes, I will defend my vote that I have now. I have told you both the reasons why I switched my vote, and why I am keeping it. You aren't making yourself look better.

Also: You use contradictory arguments here. My vote on you was at start, semi-random in the fact that I didn't think I would be keeping it there for long. Yet, my vote on you was scummy, but other's on me isnt?
Y wrote:
Bacde wrote:You want to know what I want to hear? Tell my why my vote change was scummy? I've refuted all of your stupid, idiotic statements against me. What scummy actions did my vote change resemble? Tell me please how I was scummy.
Sorry, this was at the end of your post. But if you want, you can read the post again, thinking that it's the answer to your question.
Yet to be answered...
Y wrote:
Bacde wrote:Too many people are just joining this idiotic backwards bandwagon just because they see it as the easy way to go. I doubt there is anything you can say to refute that, because that is the truth.
I'm tired of being bandwagoned d1.
So screw you.
So stop being scummy.
So start using logic, and stop your 'wit' please. I'd also like to know why you even included this part, because it doesn't add to your case at all. You just had to finish your speech with a note of sarcasm to gain votes on me? Sigh.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:30 pm

Post by Bacde »

One way to know that you are strawmanning, is that you don't even know my position. So you appear to be making mine up for me.

First of all, I've clearly said multiple times that my vote on Glork was a random vote from the beggining of the game. You can even see that if you re-read the game (something I doubt you've done yet). So yes, I will defend the point that my vote on you was better than my vote on Glork, because my vote on Glork might as well have not even existed. The same would have been for my vote on you, had you not begun to act so strangely. You want proof of strawmanning? Look at how you say my vote was on Glork because 'he was pushing a wagon' when in fact it was completely random. Another strawman would be when you said I switched votes because the Glork bandwagon wasn't getting anywhere...? What bandwagon? It was a completely random vote. He didn't have a bandwagon forming on him. Don't pretend that I've was saying at the time "My vote has better basis than that", becuase I wasn't. I am, however, saying that now.

Also, had you actually been reading my position (instead of making it up), you would have noticed that my reasons for switching my vote to you, and my reasons for voting you right now are completely different. Right now I am voting you because you have
way
too much of an agenda making a bandwagon against me specifically, to the point you will attempt to do anything to get votes on me, to be protown.

The next part of your main post attempts to show fallacy in my logic, by taking two out-of-context quotes that appear to contradict each other together. When I said that I wasn't pushing your bandwagon I meant when I switched my votes. Yes, I did vote for you, and yes, I was taking full responsibility for my vote, but I wasn't pushing your bandwagon, and I was at the ready to switch votes. The next quote you pull out of context was showing me thinking you are scummy. Yes, I think you are scummy. This is not news. Does this mean I am pushing a bandwagon on you? No, especially because right now I'm not in a position to do so.

Also, I don't even understand the part of your post that attacks how I thought the bandwagon on you was better than my completely random vote on Glork. How can you disagree with this? I guess being from my point of view I can't see the fallacies in my logic as well as you can, but can you clarify this? Remember: my vote on Glork was random, not because he was pushing a bandwagon.

You still haven't answered my origional question though. You dodged it well by stating that my defence was scummy (something I don't understand, but still). I'd still like to know my origional question. But I don't think you want to answer that.

Then you add in your last part, which stated "to make me angry", something I seriously doubt. In all honesty, I think you just posted that there because you were in a rage of sarcasm and wit and craplogic, and thought that your position on this wagon was too rough and tough to possibly be countered with reasoning. I think you made up that reason since I posted my questioning of it, but that is just me.

From my point of view, I can see you as one of two things. You could either be an over-eager town, who is so excited in the prospect of catching scum that you find one action, blow it out of proportion, then take everything I say from there and find only what you want to and attack it, without even thinking of the consquences of being wrong, or you are scum with an Agenda to run someone up, and thus find everything you can to try to lynch me. I also haven't forgotten that your vote was the OMGUS, not mine.

In all honesty, I think that if you were town you'd have questioned your postion at least once to make sure that it actually held water. This is why I think you are scum.

Now can we please let others input to this argument before this argument becomes any more petty? Your one-liners at pot-shots at me aren't appreciated, and I'd seriously like input that isn't magnetized towards getting me lynched, and rather from someone who is taking in all the information.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by Bacde »

Hop Shui wrote:Mmmm, student Hop Shui offers his most sincere apologies, as one half of him has been sick with bronchitis for the last few days and has not had the energy to cast a vote count

VOTE COUNT

Bacde: 7 (Cogito Ergo Sum, Y, Yosarian2, Pug89, thedocsalive, Shamrock, SOS).
Y: 2 (TSAGod, Bacde).
Twomz: 2 (chamber, Glork).
chamber: 4 (Fritzler, Bacde, Thok, Vaughn).
TSAGod: 1 (igota75).
BabyJesus: 1 (The Unwritten).
Cogito Ergo Sum: 2 (LML, Tamuz)
Tamuz: 2 (mystery meat of doom, Babyjesus)
mlaker: 1 (VisMaior)
Comrades, please point out any errors in this corrected votecount. It will be corrected as soon as any error is pointed out.

Also, if any of you want anyone prodded, feel free to ask.
I am not voting for chamber...
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:06 pm

Post by Bacde »

Twomz really enjoys acting scummy doesn't he? That is why I'm not convinced. He, too, is an easy target.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by Bacde »

I'm going on a trip until Tuesday. Right now I don't support or reject the mlaker wagon. I honestly don't think suggesting no-lynch once is that scummy.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:50 pm

Post by Bacde »

I'm baaaack

And although I just took The Unwritten's first post as a regular example, his explanation of what he was saying looked a little too scummy to me. I personally dislike it when people defend themselves by ignoring accusations.

Vote: The Unwritten
. I'd like a better post from you please.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:50 am

Post by Bacde »

Unvote

Proof of ability is not proof of alignment, but Glork can most definately at least confirm whether or not this happened, and until then I don't think I should analyze TU's claim.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:04 pm

Post by Bacde »

I was just about to vote for TSAGod, but looking through his 8 posts I realized he hasn't been bandwagon hopping, just lurking.

For some reason I don't feel the tamuz wagon. I'll click the find all posts by user button. Expect a Bacde-Update in minutes.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:57 am

Post by Bacde »

Intresting. Does this mean the Tamuzwagon is off?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

Vote: Fritzler

\o/ at his anger. Going with the cop is never a bad thing, especially on D2 in a large game.

BAAAAAH. Yeah, eat it.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:30 pm

Post by Bacde »

No, we need one more going off the most recent VC. :/
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by Bacde »

Vote: Pug89
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:49 am

Post by Bacde »

I'm not going for the masons, because I know for a fact that one of the things Glork has said today is false.

It makes me think.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:10 am

Post by Bacde »

You are not on my list of people to follow.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:24 am

Post by Bacde »

You aren't seriously rolleyeing the cop now are you?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

Y wrote:
Bacde wrote:I know for a fact that one of the things Glork has said today is false.
Could you elaborate?

In the meanwhile,
Vote: Bacde.
Voting me doesn't make me want to answer your questions. And no, obviously I am hiding the peice of information Glork said that was wrong.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:06 pm

Post by Bacde »

Besides push a lynch and tell others to blindly follow you.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:07 pm

Post by Bacde »

^Humor, for those who didn't understand.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Bacde »

If the chamber got an innocent on his investigation I don't think he should come out.

I don't think any innocents here want targets painted on their foreheads. My two cents for now.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:12 pm

Post by Bacde »

Not if the recruitee says no.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:46 pm

Post by Bacde »

LoudmouthLee wrote:I'll be honest.. I have lost total interest in nthe game. I've been bored with the follow the cop mechanic, definately after a minute of discussion.

This game has involved no logical reasoning whatsoever, so why start now? If the town could stop playing follow the cop, maybe I'll play.
Why would we not follow the cop if he has a guilty?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:29 am

Post by Bacde »

*Does not understand the BJ Wagon*

I hate it when people don't pull out specific examples by now to try to say someone is guilty.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:08 am

Post by Bacde »

*Is looking over the posts of those on the BJ wagon for limited reasons*
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:21 pm

Post by Bacde »

*This is a stupid list*
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by Bacde »

We can already see who is lurking, and who is scummy, we don't need a list like this to help us. If the mod wants to replace someone, then the mod can/will do it themself. If we want to lynch a lurker, why not just check the posts of every alive player to figure out who hasn't been posting.

I'm sure it took Thok all of 4 seconds to see how many days it has been since igota has posted.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:35 pm

Post by Bacde »

Which one do
you
think is most likely?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by Bacde »

I don't think chamber should reveal his innocent unless that person gets run up w/ votes. Otherwise IMHO it will only help the scum know who to kill.

I'm leaning towards SOS atm. Read all of his (eight?) posts. He just goes for people with high vote counts.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:16 am

Post by Bacde »

Chamber, if you have a result on either BJ, Y, or SOS I'd actually prefer that you come out now.

If you don't then verdammt, get one of them tommorow.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:55 am

Post by Bacde »

Ok SOS, now that you are here, lets hear some explaining.

(Asking "What should I explain?" is not the answer)
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:07 am

Post by Bacde »

Ugh, Rereading SOS's posts I saw that he spelled my name "bacade".

Thats enough for a vote, if you include his annoying wagon-hopping and lurking.

Vote: SOS

Chamber, I'm serious when I say check one of the top suspects tonight.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:47 am

Post by Bacde »

Since when is suggesting to the cop to investigate the people under top suspicion scummy? Who else should he investigate?

Your sudden change from BJ to me seems interesting though.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:01 am

Post by Bacde »

Unvote

Because I am untrusting of Y's judgement as whether or not SOS's defence makes sense. Also I am slightly confused at how easy this wagon seems, although it doesn't seem to be so quick that it was mafia pushed.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:05 pm

Post by Bacde »

Hammer.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:36 am

Post by Bacde »

I'm still here, and actually I can sort of agree with Thok and MMoD here. I think it is very probable that the two different type of Red Guards work on alternate nights. It would explain a lot.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by Bacde »

Perhaps he doesn't want to give the scum information, seeing how he knows very little about what the scum actually know themselves. I beleive Shamrock, by the way.

Tell me the Ywagon reasoning, so I can join without being an idiot.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:48 pm

Post by Bacde »

If the general concensus agrees to lynching Shamrock, he should probably out the person he thinks was also recruited.

Glork, can you explain your vote on me, or is just everything I say now suddenly inherently scummy?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:57 pm

Post by Bacde »

Is it better for me to want to know the Y reasoning, than people like lets say Pooky who just made a 1-liner vote post?

Obviously if I didn't agree with the logic, I wouldn't join the wagon. However, those on the wagon better damn well know why they are on it, otherwise they are most likely scum.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #57) » Tue May 02, 2006 4:59 pm

Post by Bacde »

Tamuz wrote:Anyone pro town want to come out as red gaurd?
Not fishing, but thats the only thing that can save shammy in my eyes.
Ugh. I am in the same position as shamrock, and I have been since day 2. I recieved a recruitment letter like this on N1. I said I did not want to join them, but I was forced anyway. Besides the fact that I now have to submit the name of someone everynight, my role and alignment has remained the exact same. Its an interesting twist of fate.

I've only been hinting the entire game about this, should I have died before I revealed this info. Obviously that won't happen now though.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #58) » Tue May 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Bacde »

Shamrock wrote:By the way, there's a special mechanic for how the Red Guards work. Every night, I submit someone I want to see die (and I assume all the other Red Guards do this as well). The leader of the Red Guard gets to choose between these submissions for a kill. I was asked for a submission by the mod on night 3, but I didn't send one. I was not, however, asked for a submission on night 4, which would seem to conform with our theory on Yunans recruiting on evens/killing on odds.
FoS: Tamuz

I am NOT going to out myself for someone based almost entirely on gut to have nonlisteners and scum and skimmers to fuck it up. If you would have read, all of Shamrock's posts where he says 'every other' are speculation.

I beleive Shamrock, because also something else happened to me.

I figure I might as well say that the Elite Red guards tried to recruit me on N2, and I rejected them in a similar fashion. The Elites work in a different way in that I wasn't forced to join them or submit possible night kills to them. The PM telling me I was invited to the Elites told me specifically that the Elites were inviting me.

I beleive Shamrock, because my first invitation did not specify what type of Red Guards I was joining, while my second specifically said Elites.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #59) » Wed May 03, 2006 1:42 pm

Post by Bacde »

I'd think it should be pretty apparent by now that this game doesn't use normal mechanics, so can we please stop having people follow idiot oldstyle mindsets?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #60) » Sun May 07, 2006 9:17 am

Post by Bacde »

Yosarian2 wrote:Hmmm...intersting point.

Bacade, you want to clarify this? When, precisely, were you recruited?
Bacde

April 1st by the Red Guards. I was attempted to be recruited again on April 5th by the Elites. When looking back, I found that it was actually on N2 and N3. :oops:
But before you even try LaL on me, I have proof of my when my recruitment was
. I started hinting to being recruited right after I was. My first hint?
Bacde wrote:I'm not going for the masons, because I know for a fact that one of the things Glork has said today is false.

It makes me think.
Right after glork said that there were no recruitments last night.

More Hints:
Bacde wrote:Not if the recruitee says no.
Bacde wrote:Perhaps he doesn't want to give the scum information, seeing how he knows very little about what the scum actually know themselves.
I beleive Shamrock, by the way.
Bacde wrote:If the general concensus agrees to lynching Shamrock, he should probably out the person he thinks was also recruited.
And seriously guys, can we please try holding off on lynching the cop-confirmed innocents till later? There is no way in hell that I am a "neccisary lynch".
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #61) » Wed May 10, 2006 11:00 am

Post by Bacde »

I'm willing to vote Y, btw. Just giving time for now.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #62) » Wed May 10, 2006 11:17 am

Post by Bacde »

Well right now I'm extra-supportive of your wagon because of your actions D1.

Vote: Y
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #63) » Wed May 10, 2006 11:31 am

Post by Bacde »

When did I say that was my only reason? I just said that that event made me
extra
supportive. Ugh, I expected a response like that.

What you did in past days still is part of this game, BTW.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #64) » Fri May 12, 2006 5:12 pm

Post by Bacde »

<-- Doesn't want to be a martyr
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #65) » Thu May 18, 2006 5:13 pm

Post by Bacde »

chamber wrote:
Tamuz wrote:Can we take yours chamber?
Mine should have more weight as I at least have caught a recruit and an sk. I have no way of proving I wasnt recrutied before now, but by all means lynch bacde.
Wait, I thought you had an innocent on me.

:?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #66) » Sun May 21, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Bacde »

Vote: viper0933
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #67) » Sun May 21, 2006 5:05 pm

Post by Bacde »

Yosarian2 wrote:
viper0933 wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:So are you a barefoot
doctor that kills
, the one thats useless, or another kind of doc...

either way,
confirm vote viper
???
I protected Fritzler night 1, then Thedocsalive night 2, and Y night 3. I made no kill day 4 (???). I protected Glork night 5.

Unless I only kill innocent people, I don't see how that makes sense. However, that makes Fritzler an evil person.
Um...you made "no kill" night 4? Did you mean to say you made "no protect" night 4, or was that a freudian slip?
That Piqued my interest too.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #68) » Mon May 22, 2006 12:56 pm

Post by Bacde »

Well, as long as you are a barefoot doctor
Unvote
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #69) » Mon May 29, 2006 6:48 pm

Post by Bacde »

viper0933 wrote:Actually, I don't kill ALL the time. In 4 nights, I only killed 2 people (not counting night 4, where the person I replaced made no choice)
You are not a doctor. You are a partial vig. Thinking as a doctor is what GOT 2 protown players killed. Please try to improve upon your former self's playing.

I don't think Viper is the play here though, since I think he is most likely protown.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #70) » Tue May 30, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Bacde »

Tamuz wrote:
vote: Coron

I never got around to revoting you after Y and such scum, but I remember now.
Explain please.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:08 pm

Post by Bacde »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:I don't think viper is the lynch today since he probably realizes now that he is a vig, he can actually help the town by giving bad or useless medicine to who he thinks is scum. I also do not see coron as scum and the rapid growth of that wagon was alarming, theres probably some scum on that wagon. I still think chamber was recruited and is just throwing out fake investigations, so my vote stands.
Except he called out a scum AND an SK. He knew that the SK was an SK. Sounds like that at least one point he was a cop.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:29 am

Post by Bacde »

I'd like to know Chamber's result.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:11 pm

Post by Bacde »

Coron wrote:
vote: chamber
that is not helpful.
Sort of agreed.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:19 pm

Post by Bacde »

Chamber can we please have your result. Unless you really want today to die with 3 votes on you :/
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:00 am

Post by Bacde »

Cop resultee?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:13 am

Post by Bacde »

F**K- HOLD ON
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:29 am

Post by Bacde »

Well damn. At least I'm cleared innocent. But I still feel like a fool for role reasons.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:06 pm

Post by Bacde »

I'll vote abbeygargoyle if the deadline asks for it. I wish this game didn't die out sorta.

:S I'm not helping much.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:11 am

Post by Bacde »

I feel almost as though you are taking advantage of someone new to the game.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:41 am

Post by Bacde »

We need someone to be proactive. Who wants to try?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:44 pm

Post by Bacde »

VisM has a question that I'd also like an answer to.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:13 am

Post by Bacde »

Sup, Abbey?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by Bacde »

Lol, go for it Shamrock. I think this question is a bit obvious though VisM.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by Bacde »

MM claims or dies.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:42 pm

Post by Bacde »

Vote: MM
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:43 pm

Post by Bacde »

We need today to end in a lynch, and hes gone.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”