Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:29 am

Post by Primate »

REPORTING FOR DUTY SAH!

I have been requisitoned from HQ to serve here on the front line, and I hope to acquit myself with pride and with honour, SAH!

Was going to print the thread off and read it away from computer, but it would take 75 pages of tree slices in order to fulfill that, so I thought 'sod that', SAH!

Who's the commanding officer? I look forward to serving with all you good men.

FOR GLORY!
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by Primate »

Recon shows very suspicious activity around the area surrounding Twomz, especially in regard to his maneuvrs around the enemy.

However, Seargeant Ubertimmy appears to be acting much more oddly in terms of his restriction than anyone else i've seen so far, even Twomz.
Vote Ubertimmy
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:54 pm

Post by Primate »

Tamuz, Sir!

Despite my eagerness to kill the scum, sir, I assure you I am not a new recurit! Fully fledged member of the military, me sir, a shining paragon of duty and honour! Mafiafied? I'd rather die before I dishonor king and country it such a disgusting way.

Ubertimmy's restriction is now fairly obvious to me, now I look at it. The problem was that I was using the 'view all posts' by option to try and figure out peoples restrictions, and obviously figuring out his doesn't lend itself well to that.

Armlx seems shady, I agree. I would have thought
someone
would have figured it out by now. I guess it's the kind of thing that need a reread to figure out. :(

vote Bertrand
Personally, Sarge, I consider his restriction weak and flavourless.
Plus
, nearly every other restriction in the game has some element of flavour behind it. Bertands restriction does
not
fit in with the others.

"What's that? Find the Scum? Yessir!"
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:11 am

Post by Primate »

Tamuz wrote:wiktus is the kettwe cawwing the pot bwack. He doesn't have fwavor behind his eithew, he is just mispewwing his stuff without whyme ow weason...
Ah, yes sir. A fair point about some restrictions not being able to be spoken, or having an obvious flavour behind them. But nevertheless, my fine-tuned milatary brain is drawing a blank whilst trying to think of
any
justification for Bertrands restriction, whilst a restriciton like captain riktus' has a least some easily justifiable order behind it.

My restriction is more obvious than some others, (YESSIR, DAMN RIGHT I'M AN ARMY MAN! BORN WITH A GUN IN MY HANDS SIR!) but I wouldn't be surprised if everyone except the scum, regardless of how odd their restriction is, had a small bit of flavour in their PM justifying why they speak that way. This is what I'd like Bertrand to say.

*Shriek like a little girl at the fact that my hair is slightly longer than regulation length, run off looking for sissors*
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by Primate »

Yosarian2 wrote:There is not much flavor behind my restriction
I'm a poet, of course, as shown by my diction
But that's about it, not that much more to it
Just my restriction, detailed, not much flavor to it
Ah, Field Marshall Yosarian, I remember when we fought the armies of France back in 1992. You fought well, sir. You're a good man. I'd trust you with my life, sir, but does your role PM actually say that you are a poet? The fact that you must use rhyme is, in itself flavourful, is it not? The flavour in mine is that I have superiors, so I must conduct myself like a good soldier at all times in order to not dissapoint them. If anyone has no flavour
at all
for their restriction, just say the word, and I will drop this like illegal contraband after inspection has been announced.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:20 am

Post by Primate »

Narcotics! That's a court martial offence for sure! The only drug I ever took was LSD, and that was only because the sarge told me too.

Have I seen anyone on drugs recently...Nope, not that I know of, sir. Any chace that the Sergeant Carne, the Rehab guy, might be relevant in some way? I have my own suspicons as to what the rehab guy was doing here, but maybe you have more info.

Your restriction is the only one that screams 'Im on drugs!'.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by Primate »

Bertrand, post 327 wrote:No objections here...

vote DrippingGoofball

That makes no sense.
and
Bertrand, post 328 wrote: Um... what?

There have only been two nights.

And you block or find what now?
All right, sarge, this is fairly scummy by itself, but it could be explained by the Mod paying not enough attention, or being exceptionally leniant. I mean, this happened to an extent with Twomz, though he missed less posts than you.

YES SIR!!! TANKS SIR, THE TANKS ARE COMING!!

The thing that really convinces me of your scumminess is the fact that you hounded Twomz like a dog after he missed his restriction, using that as the major excuse for your own vote, even if it wasn't the reason for the entire wagon. I find it hard to believe that someone who had posted without following a restriction twice would then attack someone for exactly the same reason. If anything, you should have defended him, pointing out your own posts as an example.

YES SIR!!! MORE GUNS!!! WE NEED MORE GUNS!!!

That was the main reason for me attempting a pincer movement, anyway. The flavour thing was just because i thought the recon information might be useful down the line.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:03 pm

Post by Primate »

SHOW SOME BACKBONE YOU MAGGOT!!

You're not even trying. Fight like a man, don't just lay down and die!

The point was nothing to do with missing your restriction. It was to do with the fact that you pursued Twomz for missing his restriction, sir, after you missed yours. Knowing firsthand that the mod is leniant with people missing their restrictions, why did you flank Twomz for that
exact
reason?

To Attention!! I've recieved orders from the frontline!

ORDERS: VOTE BERTRAND OFF

Not following these orders is a court-martial offence.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:25 pm

Post by Primate »

COMMANDER BERTRAND, YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THE FINE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTY. NOT LYNCHING YOU NOW WOULD BE A CRIME TO THE STATE.

So you have a role that allows you to kill? But if you allow the town to target your ability for you, then there's also the chance that that person won't actually die?

THROW HIM IN THE CHOKEY!

Remember that in this game we have trackable MO's, so if a kill was missing, we'd know about it. That alleged 50% chance of no-kill allows him to actively kill others, whilst expaining the fact that his target never comes up dead come morning.

YOU CLAIM THE ABILITY TO KILL OTHER MEN! THAT'S THE ARMIES JOB! YOU FALSE MEDICS, COMING IN AND TAKING JOBS FROM SELF-RESPECTING ARMY MEN, IT'S DISGRACEFUL! JUST DISGRACEFUL!

What I see here is something interesting. If he's telling the truth, plus this role is truly pro-town, it should be played as a 50% vig. So why did he emphasize the Doctor part of it? I think that was to scare us off lynching you.

I see no reason for Bertrands continued existence in this game. Suffering him to live now would easily be a court-martiable offence.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by Primate »

Unless we're really unlucky, I reckon that's about the end for the mafia.

Who's up for a mass-claim in order to out the second duo-killer?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:38 pm

Post by Primate »

BOLLOCKS SARGE!

CRAP IN A HANDCART!

I'LL BE DOUBLY VIGILANT FROM NOW ON SIR!

shit
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:26 pm

Post by Primate »

Oberon wrote:It is however noticeable that our mystery friend really likes Pbug.
Mysterious, sir?

Colonel Derhammer is the one with the writs, sir.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:02 am

Post by Primate »

Sir, I genuinely think, sir, that a mass claim at this point, sir, might be the best way to out the final killer, sir. Sir, I
may
be able to clear someone, sir, as none of the roles who have died, sir, really fit with someone who I think is likely to be in the game, sir, and someone who, if they are in the game, sir, was definitely still in the game last night, sir, although that person could be TDA, sir. I know this is all fairly general, sir, but my info's based more on speculation than cold fact, sir, although the speculation is based on info that is unique to my role, sir, if you get me sir.

There's eight of us left, nearly a whole battallion. Colonel Der Hammer is likely cleared, as on night 2 he chose as his target someone who was killed by the duo killers, plus his role doesn't really fit. Sergeant ChannelDelibird is cleared by virtue of mason-hood. I also have a very hard time imagining Sir Oberon as a Duo-killer, simply becuase the traitorous TheManHimself copied his restriction on day one, and I don't know if even a treachorous dog like TMH would be that eager to draw such easily tracable lines between the two of them.

This leaves us with, not including me,

6. Yosarian2
18. ubertimmy
21. riktus
25. PBuG

So, one scum left...Who's up for mass claim?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:23 am

Post by Primate »

Just saying, sir, that I
may
have cause the TDA dissapearance. Don't consider this a counter-claim, as I would never disrepespect your authority, and what happened ties a lot more in with your claimed role than it does with mine and what my role has done previously, but I thought I'd mention it now rather than later. It'll all become clear when I claim.

RANDOM MILITARY WORD.

So, yeah, sarge, I believe you. Do you think that the con TDA had something in his PM to do with taking you out? It would explain his animosity to you just after you claimed the cocaine thing.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:10 am

Post by Primate »

Bah, Screw it Sarge, I want to know now.

Has anyone else out there got an odd ability that seems like it relies on some outside influence to do what it does?

*Signing off*
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:13 am

Post by Primate »

Primate wrote:Bah, Screw it Sarge, I want to know now.

Has anyone else out there got an odd ability that seems like it relies on some outside influence to do what it does?

*Signing off*
In any way at all, even a tiny way, sir. Anything
at all
you don't have control of.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:53 am

Post by Primate »

what are the arguments against mass role claiming at this point, sirs?

I'm happy to lead the charge.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:08 pm

Post by Primate »

SARGE! As nearly no-one has replied, I will assume there is blanket support for the idea, with Yosarian as a dissenter who doesn't really care strongly enough to actually argue his cause. If this is not the case, I think people should actually say something, instead of just leaving me marching the same square over and over.

I say Ubertimmy, Riktus or Yosarian should be first to serve their country, with pro-town medals to whichever one goes first. Claimer picks the next person to go.

MOD PROD: UBERTIMMY PLEASE?

My own abilty claim is actually quite weak, but I'm still sure that there is some player-based explanation for what my role does out there somewhere, but if there isn't, I don't want the treacherous dogs to claim it. So I would prefer to go later than I probably deserve, but I will understand if you refuse me clemency.

Alright, that's how it should go down IMHO, sarge, if it goes down. Any dissenters speak now or forever hold your peace.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:13 am

Post by Primate »

Mod Prod: Everyone in the F'in game, sir?

We have three days to find someone to give corporal punishment, probably less.

Lurking is not appreciated, a non-lynch is not appreciated.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:11 am

Post by Primate »

Vote riktus

We need to kill the vanillas, sir. Those treacherous Duo killers are likely vanilla. Ubertimmy may be scum, but his restricion just
fits
y'know? It's hard to explain without a tank, sir.

If there's any night I get my anvil-dropping-vig, it will be tonight or never. I now doubt there is a controller out there, but the last night I had it was night 3. Go figure, commander. I need to decide who to point it at, though. But I'll do that after the lynch scene.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:23 am

Post by Primate »

Whoo.......er, sir! An investigative role!

Spill your targets ubertimmy.

We lynch Riktus/Yosarian. For clarity of missions' sake, I say Riktus.

Also, Oberon, could you claim now? For the good of your nation, sir, I hope you understand.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:50 pm

Post by Primate »

So, sir. The masterlist.

1. ChannelDelibird - Mason
3. Der Hammer - Anti-lynchcauser
6. Yosarian2 - Vanilla
10. Primate - Semi-vig/unknown trigger.
13. Oberon - Vanilla
18. ubertimmy - Tracker
21. riktus - Vanilla
25. PBuG - Cop.

Mission Statement: We lynch Commander Riktus. Tonight I target Sergeant Yosarian. Pbug declares his target to the town to stop investigative crossfire. Ubertimmy targets someone at his own discretion. Derhammer does whatever he wants. ChannelDelibird has a complex tactical mason-discussion with himself. Is the plan sound?

If we wake up tomorrow with Yosarian alive, we discuss that when we come to it, M'kay?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:09 am

Post by Primate »

riktus wrote:wlel, i knwo your makign a mistkae in taht im nott scumm, butt vanila lychn seeems a reasonble aproach. id jusst sya kkeep an eyye on primmate fer hiss foccus on me as a vannila townee beffore evenn seeeing teh ohter rolles.
'luck chaps.
We were under a much closer deadline then, sir, and ubertimmy did not strike me as the snipe-monkey we needed to courtmartial.

I will either confirm myself tonight or be suspicious tomorrow. I'm happy with that.

*SIGNING OUT*
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:47 am

Post by Primate »

So, you orrible lot.

My vig didn't work, c'est la vie. I get more and more curious about what I actually do and how my ability works, but I get the impression I'm not going to know until the game ends, sir. Classified information and all that. Last night I actually thought for a bit that I could be a motivator, due to the army sergeant thing. Decided to still play it as if it was a vig though.

Ubertimmys two most likely targets were myself and Yos. Anything else would be silly. As in like, battlefield execution, silly.

So. SOUND OFF!!!

3. Der Hammer - I think the crucial thing here is the dawn of day 3, in which it was revealed that his target was also that target of the duo-killers, resulting in a wasted ability. I suppose it's possible that he did this to throw us off, but it just strikes me as unlikely, as does the fact he has no PR, which in a weird WIFOM way, clears him.
6. Yosarian2 - Vanilla
10. Primate - Effectively vanilla, so it seems. Can target others, it just doesn't do anything.
13. Oberon - Cleared by cop. Could have investigation immunity. TMH copied his PR, making him less likely to be mafia.
18. ubertimmy - The fact he has only tailed people who have claimed their targets before isn't as nice as it could be, but everything else about him is 100% beleivable.
25. PBuG - Cleared by ubertimmy.

So yeah. Everyone in this Batallion except for me and Commander Yosarian are pretty much cleared. Oberon and Ubertimmy are likely cleared and PBuG and Der Hammer are pretty much totally cleared.

vote Yosarian2

Give Sgt. Ubertimmy a while to respond, if you don't mind. He needs to state his target today, so let's not rush.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:50 am

Post by Primate »

ubertimmy wrote:Pbug is confirmed, and I have to post after him.
YOU MAGGOT!!!

YOU CONFIRMED HIM YESTERDAY!!!11!!!

Fos ubertimmy
for being 'tarded.

The Vanillakilla likely has no additional abilities, and yet you know that he killed someone on the same night that a duokill was performed. If you had targetted me or Yos, we would have likely won the game *today*.

Jesus Christ, sarge.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:53 pm

Post by Primate »

Something else I only just noticed, sir. In mission statement #550, he suggests a ceasefire tomorrow. If we do that, there's the chance of my ability randomly doing something to allow a living SK to 'oops I win the game'. I know it seems to be impotent, but it's a risk that I don't want to take.

If we lynch wrong today, we need to lynch right tomorrow ftw. Medals of valour for all.

Also, I agree that #560 felt a tad too squirmy for me to be entirely happy with it. We aren't lynching vanillas simply becuase they are vanillas. We are lynching vanilla's because at this point in time and in this context, it really is a weak claim. The fact that you seem to be showing cracks in the glaze is merely another good reason to lynch you, at this point in the battle
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:37 pm

Post by Primate »

K, sarge.

Oberon- I've seen nothing really scummy from either him or his predecessors, sir. I know set-up speculation is likely to bite me in the ass eventually, but I kind of doubt that the two killers have investigative immunity. We have
one
cop, sir, who will likely only be activated in the very late game. What with the godfather, three investigation-immune scum would just be too much for an already deeply hindered cop.

Ubertimmy- Kind of the same thing really, sir. We could easily have no cop all game. He's the only other investigation role of any type that we've seen. As I said before, sir, his restriction is exactly the type of flavourful thing I would expect, it explains his lurking, plus it goes beautifully hand-in-hand with an abilty I have suspected him to have ever since I realised what his restriction was, sir.

Also, neither of those two have done anything particularly scummy, with Oberon actually looking quite pro-town in his actions. Give that boy a medal.

Are you happy for us to lynch you yet sir, or are you going to try and put it off a bit longer? It's not so much that you are in a weak position, sir, it's just that everyone else is in a very strong one.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:03 am

Post by Primate »

Let's just lynch Yos already, sir.

Commander Oberon?

Sergeant Der Hammer?

Ensign Ubertimmy?

It's time to do your duty. Unto the breach, dear friends!!
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:59 am

Post by Primate »

And that's der hammah.

Can we stop the restrictions now sir?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:52 am

Post by Primate »

The vanillakilla plan was ill-thought out and tactically unsound. I'm sorry guys.

Commander PBuG. What you got, sir? If it's a guilty on DH, I will give you a big sloppy man-kiss.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:27 am

Post by Primate »

Der Hammer wrote:So why don't we all

Vote:Oberon

and we win right?
'cause Sarge, PBuG has an innocent on him too. I think it's time for you to use that fancy-shmancy civilian lack of restriction to explain why we shouldn't lynch you.

SIR!
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:43 pm

Post by Primate »

Oberon wrote:The court agrees with Mr. Primate that the lynching of vanillas has failed to work very well at all.
On the flip-side though, sir, we've pretty much got rid of every soldier who isn't confirmed in some way or another. If commander Riktus, for example, had been in this group with a dead, say, PBuG, he would have been lynched in a heartbeat.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by Primate »

POSTING FOR CONFIRMATION, SIR!

Colonel Derhammer! Speak! There are innocents on both me and captain Oberon. Why shouldn't we lynch you?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:12 am

Post by Primate »

Vote Der Hammer

Investigative immunity For The Lose?

I do have reasons, sarge, but putting them at this stage would just be pointless.

*sigh* It would have been nice if he'd actually turned up to fight his corner.

If you've won, GG Oberon.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by Primate »

Yeah, I kinda figured this might be the case. Sorry guys. TMH saying that him and DM were searching masons (in a way) with shared PR's as a defence struck me as the strongest linking force I'd ever seen between a mafia. But in the end, der hammer had only 11 posts this game, an ability that could easily belong to a smaller than normal mafia, and had bandwagonned reasonlessly in pretty much every post he made late game. Plus, apparantly Oberon was innocent, verified by a severely hindered cop. :rolleyes:

@GL: So, what did my ability do? Tell me before I explode.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:23 pm

Post by Primate »

BUT WHAT DOES MY TARGET
DO
?

No mod notes. Nothing? bah.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:25 pm

Post by Primate »

derf. I see now.

Told you guys I could vig. In a way.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by Primate »

thok wrote:stikey's fake smurfy restriction.
I thought this one might have been made up because of the family guy thing. Was I right?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”