Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Mon May 22, 2006 12:49 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

If it would please the court, I would like to enter exhibits A & B (the two duck claims). It is my opinion that witness Twomz is onto something in his estimation that one of them may be scum.
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Mon May 22, 2006 12:56 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

Objection!

The judge may have simply placed a link to babelfish.com in his correspondence to the defendant.

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Wed May 24, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

It is imperative that we get the facts of the matter correct. As such, I would like to submit to the court that I am not a judge. I am, in fact, a mere attorney. I would however like the new defendant, themanhimself, to explain the sudden acquisition of a restriction. Until such time as he does so,
unvote, vote themanhimself
. Next on the docket will be the case against Nightfall, in which he seems to have ignored his restriction, a crime punishable by death in many states, but I feel that his honor may pardon the transgressor for his alleged slip. One way or the other, our benevolent moderator will probably make mention of it. I would also like those of us without obvious restrictions to submit them to the court for review.

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #3) » Tue May 30, 2006 7:38 am

Post by draygn_mage »

Hello all, good to see that we are reconvened. Let us hope that all of the guilty parties are as easily rattled and found as the late TMH. Due to previous cases, I would like to present a question to our quaking compadres. Do your role PM's specifically state that your brother ducks are all townie-aligned? I ask because we all know how easy it is to slip a wolf amongst the sheep and let him hide until it is too late. I would also like to caution members of the jury not to answer for the witnesses.

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:50 am

Post by draygn_mage »

Thank you gentlemen, you may step down as I have no further questions at this time. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I submit that these ducks are either townie aligned or indeed scum with elephantitus of the testicles.

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:06 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

If it pleases the court, I hereby must request a replacement in these proceedings. My spouse has been hospitalized for the past few days and I have been unable to post. As she is still not doing that well, and I do not want the game to suffer due to my absence, and also do not want to be ejected from the game for not following the stipulations posted in my contract, I am posting a very serious thing in this manner. I hope to return to the boards soon.

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:16 am

Post by draygn_mage »

Congrats Oberon! I knew I was taking a risk by choosing legalese as the post restriction I wanted to fake. Originally, I figured we could claim to be prosecutor and defense attorneys under the "what kind of idiots would tie themselves together as scum day one?" rule. We also picked draw-and-quartering to try and throw off the mafia as they might think there were more than 2 of us. didn't realize we would be called duo killers in our death notices though. Sorry I had to drop out, but this was a great game to come back and read when I had time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”