Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:06 am

Post by M4yhem »

Nutbunnies!
Hi everyone!
Here's an idea- why don't we just lynch the scum?
vote:Scum
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:47 am

Post by M4yhem »

CDb- It was a joke vote. My way of saying hello. And I did read the thread...several weeks ago. Are you fishing for a modkill? :wink:

Anyway, having reread, it seems to me that MasterChief is our best bet for today. He's been posting mostly contentless posts and asking pointless questions; no help to the town. And the voice was right about Kalidascope and probably P-bug as well. FYI, Cassandra was a prophetess, who nobody believed when she said the trojan horse was dangerous. She got killed by a sea monster. Is that relevant to the game? I've no idea, just putting it out there.

Unvote, Vote:Masterchief

Masterchief, can you give me a reason not to lynch you?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm

Post by M4yhem »

ChannelDelibird- Yes, I know. There's no need to (metaphorically) wave your gun in my face, you psycho. :wink:

On the subject of Masterchief's role; that's an interesting point you make. If he's not important to the game, he's no great loss. The main problem I have with your theory is that you seem to be assuming the game is balanced; read the thread title again. Also, how do we know Masterchief didn't get a role? Maybe his role involves pretending not to have a role. He certainly acted very weirdly on day one, trying to get himself lynched at one point. I'd really like an explanation for that. :?

Glork- :lol: Oh man, that's funny. Sucks to be you. I hope your role wasn't a super-useful one?

Most powerful,clever and bastardly of mods
: Is masterchief going to be replaced, or modkilled? It would be useful to know, since I'm trying to lynch him. Of course, since its useful to know, you probably won't tell me; will you? There's no harm in asking anyway. Or is there? :shock:

And where are the other players? Is there anybody out there?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:57 am

Post by M4yhem »

Thank you, Vis
That was surprisingly helpful.

I agree with Romanus. The voice cleared PBug, so it's worthwhile knowing if it's accurate. And Masterchief has not been very helpful, has he?

CES-Are you still banned from talking?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:57 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Oh yeah. I didn't think that through.
CES-If you can talk, then talk. If you are banned from talking for today unvote and then revote Masterchief. Thanks.

I'd like to talk about the kills. The first and second nights there was a clear pattern:
one shooting, one explosion, one clawing
Last night there were two shootings, one of which was CDb and one which seems to have been a self-shooting by Primate. Primate was the Cassadra role. Does anyone know about any Cassandras who shot themselves? Do you think it was a redirect or something?

Also, Vis said at some point that everything Scum says, scum does say. Do you think there's any point in having a conversation with him? Or will it all be WIFOM?

Scum-Are you still playing? Who do you think is scummiest? Why aren't you voting for Masterchief?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:27 pm

Post by M4yhem »

CDb- Lol, no I just want to see what happens. I know we can't trust anything that scum says. But the mod put him in for a reason, even if the reason is just 'to mess with thier heads, heh heh heh.' So I don't think it will do any harm. Mostly I'm just trying to keep conversation going while we wait for the others to show up.

Dur-Galad- Hi! I wouldn't say I was running the show; I'm just loud and enthusiastic. I'm been waiting to replace into this game for a week; I can't help being happy now I'm here.

Also, are you voting for Masterchief yet? You really should be, that's a good wagon.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:41 pm

Post by M4yhem »

:lol:

I really should have expected that, shouldn't I?
Fos:Scum
for trying to distract people from his buddy, Masterchief.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Thanks,
Mod

Fos:everybody but me
C'mon, people, there's lots of fun things to talk about, don't be shy!
I have this crazy theory that Fritzler was modkilled, what do you think of that? What about DrippingGoofBall, was she really the SK?
Should we discuss who CDb vigs next?
What do you think of Scum's response to me? Does it mean anything?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:52 pm

Post by M4yhem »

ChannelDelibird- yes, I know. I basically just wanted a reaction from people, even if it was "ZOMG, Mayhem, talking about that is scummy!!!". Now that we have more activity, I'll drop it. As for this little tiff you're having with Romanus, I'm afraid I think he's right.

Romanus-I'm already voting for him. Can't really help you any more.

Glork-Have you got any better ideas?
Fos:Glork
You've yet to say anything helpful.

PBug-Hi!

Fortify-Good luck with that.

Deli has already explained the flaw in Timmy's reasoning so I'll just say that I agree. I'm guessing Romanus is just frustrated by the pace of the game.

Liking my vote on masterchief
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:09 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Romanus- If you want more discussion, how about giving us a topic to discuss?

I agree with Timmy about the scum account. It's probably there to confuse us. (and for fun)

Glork-Ok, looking forward to it. I'm not unvoting, since Channel already did, but I promise I will if it looks like Toaster will be lynched before you get back.

Is there any point in asking for a vote count?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:25 am

Post by M4yhem »

Romanus- No good. I've already gave my opinion on that topic. Pick something where there's still something to talk about.

Strudel didn't get his role? I'm seeing a theme develop here.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:55 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Romanus- Did you get out of the wrong side of bed yesterday or something?
I want Toaster lynch as well, which is why I'm voting for him. Anyway, hows this for a topic- who else is scummy?
If Strudel comes up scum, which I think he will, Pbug can probably be cleared. That voice proclaimed his innocence after all. ChannelDb is also cleared since last night was the first time we had two gunshot killings.
So that leaves the rest of us. Any ideas?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:12 am

Post by M4yhem »

Awwww- I want that role. No fair.

I'm confused about DGB too. I really thought she was telling the truth; I don't understand what she would gain from playing like that as the SK.

If toaster's role is real, it is most bastardly- to the rest of us. I'm feeling like I want to kill him out of pure jealousy.

It sort of fits with the fact that Masterchief wanted to get himself lynched on day one. I mean, if you have nothing to play for, what's the point?

Things the role doesn't fit with: That mysterious voice. Toaster, since you've won already, you can tell us: is there anything in your pm that would make you look guilty to someone?

If DGB was telling the truth, does that mean death millers don't know what they are?

No unvote for now cause I am confused. And jealous.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:01 am

Post by M4yhem »

Romanus- What would you do if you had a role that said you'd already won? I know I'd keep playing, specially if it was a game I'd tried really hard to get into.
Masterchief's short contentless posts make sense with this role.

As for the fact that Vis replaced him, maybe he wants us to waste a lynch, the bastard. Or maybe he's being nice and giving us exactly what we asked for?

I'm surprised at how many people are assuming the game is balanced now, or that it ever was. B-a-s-t-a-r-d-m-o-d, guys.

Meh. I'm not feeling the Toaster wagon any more.
unvote
. I'm guessing the voice is just random. Also notice that it said "the masterchief". Maybe it was talking about someone else.

Timmy- I'd also like to see some examples of Channel's 'scummy' behaviour. Fyi, accusing the claimed vigilante without proof is bad for your health.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:20 am

Post by M4yhem »

Ubertimmy- That's a whole load of speculation.
For one thing, we have no way of being sure that Fritzler was modkilled; although Vis did say in the thread that he'd kill anyone who said "no wai!" or whatever it was. Don't forget that the mod said he would lie in the flavour; that voice talking to Fritz might just have been for show.

Next- DGB might have been a death miller; maybe she didn't tell you cause she wanted to mess with your heads. You have no way of knowing what her plan was at any given time; isn't it a bit of a risk to kill a claimed Vig on that kind of arguement?

I find the deaths in this game very strange; is it possible that Primate was targeted by a redirector last night? (This is NOT a request for a claim.)

I think it would be unusual to have a SK kill by shooting. Wouldn't they normal have some special style?

Anyway, no vote for Channel from me. I'm not totally opposed to lynching Strudel just to test the accuracy of the voice.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:29 pm

Post by M4yhem »

We could lynch PBug under the lynch-all-liars rule. I really don't think he's scum though. Would scum really act in that kind of way, claiming cop and then admitting they lied just to get a vanilla townie lynched?

PBug- Did you have to claim cop because of your role? Or did you just think it was the best way to get want you needed to do done?

Timmy- Ok, so we assume the DGB was the SK. She could have lied about the 'scumtell'.

I'm not lynching ChannelDeliBird today. So there.

It seems a bit pointless to lynch Strudel, but it might give us useful information. Given that DGB lied about her role, what are the chances that there is a winner role in the game anyway?

Vote:Toaster Strudel

As for the voice, are you sure you trust it? If you do Toaster is probably the best lynch.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:32 pm

Post by M4yhem »

So let me get this straight- Strudel is guilty twice over? Two investegative roles have checked him, found him guilty and there's still the possibility he might be innocent?
I still say lynch him. What do we gain? Information about PBug, Romanus and CES.
What do we lose? Nothing if he's telling the truth. If he's lying, he's scum and needs to die anyway.
I see absolutly no reason to change my vote. Lynching Pbug would just be silly.

Confirm vote: Toaster Strudel
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:20 am

Post by M4yhem »

Toaster Strudel- How exactly is PBug harmful? And how can we be sure that you're not? If masterchief really had a role similar to DrippingGoofBall's claimed one, how come he didn't help her out?

PBug- I know you can't claim your actual role (or so you claim) but how about suggesting some other ways you might have achieved your goal? It might be easier to guess your role from that. Did you believe at the time you would win by lynching a vanilla townie?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:46 am

Post by M4yhem »

I believe PBug. I think the fact that this is bastard mod
is
an excuse. His role makes sense within the theme of the game. More so than Toaster's, I would say. It's exactly the sort of bastardly role which could lead to two townies being lynched, just like what happened with Coron.

Timmy- We are not lynching ChannelDb! Your constant insistence that he's a viable lych target is getting on my nerves. You don't lynch a claimed vigilante unless you have good evidence that he's scum; you don't have any evidence at all, just pointless speculation. Lynching the vig at this stage would be
really
bad play.

Strudel- I agree that masterchief wasn't playing with a full deck.

I would consider a CES lynch, but I'd like to hear something from him first; that's if he's even allowed to talk. :roll:

I still think Strudel is the play though; it's a low-risk, high-reward scenario.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:21 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Glork- Did you not read my previous posts? The reward is that we get information about two investigative roles: the 'mysterious voice' that cleared PBug and Romanus' investigations. At worst, we lose a neutral role. And How exactly do you know that Strudel is not lying about his role? IMO PBug's claimed role fits the theme much better than Toaster's. If I was taking bets for roles in bastard mod mafia a 'winner' role would be something like a thousand to one. And I think masterchief was acting pretty dodgy anyway.
Fos:Glork
for misusing the fos.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:52 pm

Post by M4yhem »

I'm glad someone agrees with me.

And Glorkers, you seem very sure that Strudel hasn't been killing people. How do you know that exactly?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:53 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Um...yeah. As other people have said, asking questions is not the same as fishing. It was a reasonable request for information and I expect a reasonable answer. I think Glork and Romanus should know better than to call it fishing.

I still say we lynch Strudelkins. Information about 2 investigative roles pwns you all.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:31 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Romanus- Meh. I assumed that you would all know what I meant. It didn't even cross my mind that Glork might have some 'special' information so basically, all I wanted to know about was his arguements.

Now let's sum up. We have two guiltys on Strudel; one from a possibly paranoid cop who correctly got DGB as a badGIRL (I think we all agree she was the sk) and one from a 'voice' that I assume belongs to Primate (rolename fits) who has got one correct innocent and can't be naive, paranoid or crazy, because it got a mixture of results and one correct one, but could still be random.

By lynching Strudel we can possibly clear PBug and Romanus and cast suspicion on CES.

In addition to that, Toaster has claimed a role that doesn't fit with the theme (too nice) sounds suspiciously similar to DGB's fakeclaim and which wouldn't help the town if it was real anyway.

Add to that the fact that Masterchief was acting shady and that he never mentioned his role's similarity to DGB's when She was under pressure, and this starts to look like the best lynch I've ever seen.

What are we waiting for exactly?

Confirm to the max! vote: Toaster Strudel
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:28 pm

Post by M4yhem »

@Glork: How about you just admit that you haven't been reading the thread properly? I mean, you didn't realise PBug had admitted to lying about his cop claim. Even I knew that, and I just got here! :P
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:32 am

Post by M4yhem »

Is he dead yet? Can we start the celebrations?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:45 am

Post by M4yhem »

You can stop pretending any time you like, Strudel...

uh oh
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:17 am

Post by M4yhem »

Argh! Invasion of teh dead!!!11!

And hail Pbug is the thing to say.

Romanus- I think you are probably paranoid anyway.

Sucks that Strudel was town, or at least not a bad guy, but we have learned something from it. It's mostly negative information though.
1. We know that Romanus got a guilty on an innocent, which confirms him as paranoid, with the pattern of just guiltys that he has.
2. The voice has had one correct result and one incorrect result, which means that we can't trust it.

What does 'king' mean anyway? Does it mean only PBug can vote?

Test Vote:Romanus
Don't worry, is only a test.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:55 am

Post by M4yhem »

WTF, PBUG?

Do you really not know what being king means? Or are you just messing with us?

And nooooooooo, not the hoochyness!!1 Can't you kill some kittens instead?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:34 am

Post by M4yhem »

Oh, ok.

I'm waiting for a votecount to see if my vote will count.

Did you have any reason for voting Romanus, PBuG?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:51 pm

Post by M4yhem »

I doubt Romanus is scum, what with the highly detailed claim he's given.

Glork seems the type to buddy up to a townie so he can take then down with him.

Most masterfully bastardly of mods,
may we have a vote count, please?
*grovels*
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:35 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Ok, so the votes do count, good.

unvote

I need to think about this for a while.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:52 pm

Post by M4yhem »

I read what CES said as 'I think PBuG has mucus' the first time.

Yeah, I agree with Thok. I don't think PBuG would have that kind of task on day one if he was scum. I think the mod designed him as a 'behavioural miller' to lead the town astray.

Thok- What were you saying about Ubertimmy? Did it turn out to be nothing?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:41 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Nice to see such high levels of activity. :roll:

Anyway, I'm going for Ubertimmy. He was very eager to lynch ChannelDeliBird for no good reason yesterday. Maybe, having tried and failed, he decided he'd have to nightkill him instead?

Vote:UberTimmy
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:44 am

Post by M4yhem »

Thok- yeah, the nightscenes in this game are horribly unrealiable. It's probably better to go by daytime behaviour.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:04 am

Post by M4yhem »

Fos
: Everybody not posting; they are obviously too busy plotting our deaths together to actually post here. :shock:

PBug- Ces had that awful PR, I doubt that with that he's scum.

No-one wants to comment on my watertight, 100% case on Ubertimmy? :(
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:49 pm

Post by M4yhem »

ZOMG!!! Scum, you totally ignored Timmy! What, are you protecting him cause you're buddies or something?

Would some of the real players please post? If I can stick my neck out and vote, so can you. For shame.

Timmy- Anything to say in your defence?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:45 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Dahen- I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying there is some connection between me and scum? You do know that we are different people, right? Notice that he posted while whoever it is I replaced was away.

As for the list of names, I don't think we should read too much into it. It could be a list of innocents, or he could have slipped the name of a scum in there; trying to figure it out leads us down the wifom road.

As for why I talk to scum, I find him amusing.

Scum- Who is the M4yh
a
m person that you want a response from? I don't see that name on the playerlist.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:26 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Dahen- Where exactly does it say that? I don't remember anyone telling us that was the case. You are totally confused. I see no evidence that any of the known scum were controlling the scum account. And I know for sure that I’m not; though since I’m not scum, that doesn’t disprove your theory.

Also, you really think I would draw attention to myself, the way Scum is drawing attention to me? Wouldn't I do something like proclaim my own innocence instead?
Pretty sure Scum exists to lead us astray- you know, like he's doing now?

PBug- If you think CES is scum, then vote for him. Personally I think that someone with a crippling post restriction is more likely to be town, because it seems to me the setup is intended to grief the town as much as possible.

Romanus- What, I'm scummy because I'm telling the truth? How does that work?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:18 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Dahen- Okay, you have a point there. I had forgotten that he said that. But what makes you think he’s telling the truth when he’s mislead us several times already?

Here are some of the things scum has said:
Scum wrote:M4yhem is obviously trying to distance himself from Scum.
Vote M4yhem
Scum wrote:Apples are green.

I am saying apples are green because I assume M4yham will have some bizarre response to it, and his response will amuse me.

I am saying "I am saying apples are green because I assume M4yham will have some bizarre response to it, and his response will amuse me," because I assume M4yham will have some bizarre response to it, and his response will amuse me.

I am saying "I am saying "I am saying apples are green because I assume M4yham will have some bizarre response to it, and his response will amuse me," because I assume M4yham will have some bizarre response to it, and his response will amuse me," because I assume M4yham will have some bizarre response to it, and his response will amuse me.

Now, if I was the one doing it, would I really draw attention to myself in such a negative way?
What’s the probability, given that it would be stupid for me to do it?
He even got my name wrong. You think I’d get my own name wrong?

Most of what scum has been saying is gibberish anyway. It’s a distraction, and another way for the mod to manipulate the town into killing innocents.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:42 am

Post by M4yhem »

Dahen- Are you saying then that I voted for myself? What would be the point of that? Isn't it also possible that the scum are trying to frame me, if your theory is true? I thought the mod was trying to get me killed, but I suppose it could be one of the players too.

Romanus- If it is town trying to tell us something, why wait until now to start making sense? (If you can call the last thing scum said sense anyway.)

Thok is right. This is all based on WIFOM. It seems like whatever I say is being twisted to fit the theory. And I can't prove you wrong, because how do you prove a negative? Do you want me to not tell you the password to the account which I don't know? Or maybe I can prove it by not posting anything as Scum?

PBug- That's very interesting, but I'm not you. And the logic they used would have worked in most case. Why believe the less likely scenario, if there's a simpler explanation? How many times now has the mod lead us astray?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:11 am

Post by M4yhem »

PBug- Yes, I'm trying to convice you that I'm right, for two reasons:
1. I like this game, and I don't want to die.
2. I know for a fact that you're wrong, and so I want to set you straight.

Is trying to convince other people of their case something only scum do?

Oh darn, I'm doing it again.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:31 am

Post by M4yhem »

We lost ubertimmy's posts and some of my defense, your honorable bastardlyness.

Sumarry: I'm innocent, leave me alive, you crazy fools. Vote Fortify.

Unvote, vote: Fortify
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Well I think PBug is crazy. I mean, look at his eyes. Can't you see the gleam of madness? He's planning to set fire to my chair; I can feel it.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:14 am

Post by M4yhem »

Good stuff.

And finally, some activity. I was getting worried about you guys.

Now we just need the other players to turn up.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:03 am

Post by M4yhem »

C'mon Dahen, don't be crazy. Vote the fortify way!
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:29 am

Post by M4yhem »

Okay, thanks MeMe.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:45 am

Post by M4yhem »

Bump again. Let's do a roll-call. I'm here (duh); are
you
?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:45 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Alky- Yes, we know you're dead. So
hush.
Don't make me get my plasma cannon now. :lol:

Fortify- Sorry to lose you.

Dahen, hi.
Don't kill me.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:41 am

Post by M4yhem »

Have no fear, M4yhem's here! Just like I was before.
Are we still lynching Fortify, or should we wait for his replacement first?

Hi Vis! *Wavehello*
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:17 am

Post by M4yhem »

Because Fortify is dodgy. And the stuff you said about me was clearly made up and therefore not convincing.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:24 am

Post by M4yhem »

I am playing, lord and master. It's the others who are not. I suggest you kill them all...
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:59 am

Post by M4yhem »

I could also go for mass proddings, and replacement modkills. :)
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:04 am

Post by M4yhem »

Romanus wrote:Kill Fortify
QFT
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:13 am

Post by M4yhem »

ubertimmy wrote:kill fortify
Fixed.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:18 am

Post by M4yhem »

Which ones, Timmy?

Or are you hallucinating again? You really need to stop eating that green candy...
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:44 am

Post by M4yhem »

Is there anybody out there?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:37 am

Post by M4yhem »

What's a pord? Something really horrible, I'll bet. Oh my- you quiet players had better hurry back, or we'll all suffer.

I'm going to go hide under the table now.

Still happy with my fortify vote.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:54 am

Post by M4yhem »

Curse you christmas! Cuuuuuuuuurse you!!!!

Ok, Vis, see you later.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:35 am

Post by M4yhem »

draygn_mage wrote: Why are we lynching Fortify exactly?
because he is the scummiest scum that ever scummed on the scummy surface of planet scum. Obviously. :roll:
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:00 am

Post by M4yhem »

I don't need proof when I have gut feeling. Read his posts yourself.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:05 am

Post by M4yhem »

draygn_mage wrote:
@CES & dahen- I need facts. SOMEONE make a case. At this point, what we NEED is something to discuss. I don't buy "a gut hunch" on Day 5. There have been 5 days worth of posts. That's 42 pages of stuff. Quote some crap and tell me what you think of it.
If you want facts so badly, why not do it yourself? How can you complain with a straight face about people not doing something which you're avoiding doing as well?

Seems like you're looking for someone else's reasoning to hide behind. Quite tempted to change my vote.

Romanus's plan is fine with me.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:34 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Bah.
I'm sorry, other werewolves. I lost intrest in the game after Glork died and posting levels dropped. I should have tried harder really.

Still, the town is dead, so we kind of won a little, right? :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”