Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 811, Venmar wrote:I think Vezokcain is scummy actually, I haven't been too vocal about it but that's because this is a meta read I think I have just solidified in my quick catch up. I eluded to the beginning of the read in #703, the answer to which, disappointed me.

:?:

Its a direct answer to your question.

I also thought their #792 was really strange, it seems like disapproval of the hammer despite them showing intent to hammer about 4 posts before racks hammer.

yes. No one else was going to get lynched that day and this game will not get solved without flips. + I was getting a little wary of them 'cause they weren't doing anything. But declaring intent to hammer and giving them a chance to post any last minute thoughts/reads whatever was the correct play. On the flip side I don't think hammering them without giving them a chance is pro-town play. I guess you could argue that there was no harm in Rack's anti-town play 'cause Pory's post after the hammer was pretty bad but that doesn't excuse Rack me thinks.

and the strange intent to hammer despite not having much of a history of suspecting Poro to begin with.

:mrgreen:

So, me and Vezok disagree. I think we should be killing Rack and Vezok wants to not kill Rack. The reason that Vezok doesn't want to kill Rack is that he's bad and he thinks bad players like that should vigged instead of lynched. (I think Rack could easily be scum her though.) Vezok thinks that Venmar is pretty scummy. His case on us is p bad. And his "catch up" being solely about us looks more like a pointed "look I'm doing something" than an honest sincere catch-up. I'm also alarmed at his selective scum hunting of us while ignoring Rack. So maybe he is on to something, idk.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:PM
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:pv

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mantis' kill on us was very silly as well but eh.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”